Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 4

Post by zeek »

Also words
Jackie Tyler wrote:Each night, she attempts to seduce another player, insanifying them for the subsequent day and night.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Chris wrote:
zeek wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, that does make more sense, since Enrique and Made are inevitably linked anyway.
...Made survives ...
MovingPictures07 wrote:And assuming this is true, which makes a lot of assumptions so I'm hesitant to declare it, but if Made is Dalek Emperor and Enrique is Cyber Controller, then we definitely had a baddie v. baddie on different teams dynamic going on yesterday, which might actually make some sense. But I suppose we'll find out.
:confused:

Feels like gimlet reaching to make this fit now.
You're right zeek.

But MP has spent the entire game changing his tune.

Also, I highly doubt that Made is Jack Harkness. His story, in addition to sounding like complete bullshit, doesn't fit the actions of a civvie minded person.
This ∆∆
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

S~V~S wrote:
Chris wrote:
zeek wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Actually, that does make more sense, since Enrique and Made are inevitably linked anyway.
...Made survives ...
MovingPictures07 wrote:And assuming this is true, which makes a lot of assumptions so I'm hesitant to declare it, but if Made is Dalek Emperor and Enrique is Cyber Controller, then we definitely had a baddie v. baddie on different teams dynamic going on yesterday, which might actually make some sense. But I suppose we'll find out.
:confused:

Feels like gimlet reaching to make this fit now.
You're right zeek.

But MP has spent the entire game changing his tune.

Also, I highly doubt that Made is Jack Harkness. His story, in addition to sounding like complete bullshit, doesn't fit the actions of a civvie minded person.
This ∆∆
Are you starting to change your mind on MP?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Ok, I got boned work load wise tonight of all nights, so bare with me. Real life has to come first, but I can put mafia above at least some of my bullshit classes.

I agree with Most people's reads of Epi; aggressive and overconfident, but not definitively baddie.
sabie12 wrote:Witches have always intrigued me and they sound interesting so I'm going with that planet. Also, Made's post doesn't make me feel any better about him. Pretty much everyone agrees that he is bad and now that he has survived a lynch we have all the more reason to suspect that. I'm still wary of Enrique. Made has been defending him as I have mentioned before, so if we assume Made is bad then we can also assume he wouldn't care about defending anyone unless they were on his team. Just my thoughts for now on last nights crazy lynch.
That conflicts with almost every theory that supports me being bad, what?
S~V~S wrote:Two living people have less posts than Black Rock, Ninjajujube & Bass. Faraday, Elo, Hedge, Daisy & Sabie all have less posts than LC. Why did you pull those two names out of a hat, Made?
LC because some how this got so little flak
Long Con wrote:MP07, I don't see how "No u"ing you is a baddie maneuver. Is that what a baddie does? Did I twirl my black moustache as I did it?

It's not an alignment thing, it's just what it was. I didn't have a solid suspicion due to quick-catch-up reading on the phone... I get the basics of some of the prominent debates, but I don't know who's right, which are Civ-on-Civ, etc. If you want to lynch me for being a poor player, then make that your argument. But it doesn't make sense to call it a baddie maneuver, because... it's just not a move that's in my sly-baddie repertoire, you know? I don't even get how that would result in any advantage at all, really.

But if you guys need a Civvie for this plan of yours, I will be happy to volunteer. Tie me up with someone, and let me be lynched. And then you'll have a baddie.

Of course, the plan is not going to happen. Everyone is not going to agree to it, because of possible vote manipulation by the baddies... but I thought I'd offer up my lame ass for it if you need a Civvie. :D Ha ha ha, probably suspicious of me to offer. At least I'll become part of this game now.
As well as this
Long Con wrote:I found Epig's points about Made repeatedly defending you, Enrique, coupled with the Made save seeming last lynch, compounded by Epig and BR unrelentingly suspecting you... To be very convincing. My vote will go to Made.
Long Con wrote:What a crazy lynch. So many people accusing so many of connections to others. Is anyone right? I don't know!! :) But I feel like switching to Enrique now just for fun. Too many Made voters.

Nah, I won't. It'll just get people riled up. Looks like the Made Man is gonna get it. Or is he Emperor Dalek?
Long Con wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:LC, switch to Enri! I'll switch back! WOoo!!! :lorab:
Well, you already did it, so I guess I have to!
If LC agreed with BR and Epi, the obvious vote would of been Enri, not me. The fact that they played it off as them being "team mates" "haha totally" makes pingged me hella hard.

BR is to a lesser extent. BR was on the post because of the above as well as out of all the other quiet people, they are the one I trust least, or at least understand the least. While i'm unsure about the majority of the quiet people Black rock seems like the ideal place to start questioning quiet people wise.
Do BR and LC know each other very well outside of game?

Back at dinner. Also because people are smart ass, WHY did you think I was bad when you voted me.
Homework, going in.
Pov: you reading my takes
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Oh before I forget, since this is the first poll with a clear cyber man option:
bea wrote: Cyberman Head: Oh no! You lost your body somewhere and you can't remember where. Every night you try to search for it. *Secrets* If you manage to find your body (a randomly determined event) at some point in the game, you gain an extra amount of votes for the next lynch determined by how many members of your team are still alive.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 259

Post by Enrique »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Seems pretty likely that Made is bad, but I find it interesting everyone is jumping to conclusions. He very well may be the Dalek Emperor, or even The Master, but I see one civvie role that fits exactly the behavior that he was claiming (he wasn't sure if he'd survive, but he knows why he did). Funny that people are ignoring that option.

If he is Dalek Emperor and were targeted with an NK, he would die. If he were that civvie role, then I suppose he could die or live, I don't really know. And if he is The Master, then surely he would survive. So... whether anyone wants to target him with an NK, I don't know if it makes sense to or not. But it's up to them.

I think we should lynch Enrique tomorrow, assuming he doesn't die during the night, but if my suspicions are correct, then he won't.

And assuming this is true, which makes a lot of assumptions so I'm hesitant to declare it, but if Made is Dalek Emperor and Enrique is Cyber Controller, then we definitely had a baddie v. baddie on different teams dynamic going on yesterday, which might actually make some sense. But I suppose we'll find out.

Oh, and Made, I was trying to bring LC to everyone's attention long before you. ;)
You're so bad...
MovingPictures07 wrote:Oh, and I forgot to address this in that post:

Snow Dog, you asked why I changed my vote? I was prepared to change it because I was fully expecting Made to vote Enrique, changing the vote from 11 v. 12 to 12 v. 12, and I even had it open in a different window. I did not want a "tie". Then I saw that he voted himself, but I went ahead and changed my vote anyway, thinking, it doesn't really hurt to have extra space in between both the voters.
Is that what happened, or were you trying to make sure there was a substantial vote difference so you could frame me at the last second? Now you can be like "OK, Made is a civvie now" hoping that when I get lynched tomorrow (because let's be real here that's probably gonna happen) and I flip civ you can keep Made alive anyway.

I admit I have a weakness in Mafia to think that all the people I find myself agreeing with are good. Fuck that. I knew the moment I read the end of this lynch that MP and Made are fucking with us in this desperate attempt to buy Made more time while also wasting a lynch on me. Made is probably the Dalek Emperor, and whichever one MP is, they're both bad as fuck.

re: Chris and MM, I actually kinda buy Chris' explanation, which sucks because I thought I was onto something. Chris some clarity might help next time :p
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Seems pretty likely that Made is bad, but I find it interesting everyone is jumping to conclusions. He very well may be the Dalek Emperor, or even The Master, but I see one civvie role that fits exactly the behavior that he was claiming (he wasn't sure if he'd survive, but he knows why he did). Funny that people are ignoring that option.

If he is Dalek Emperor and were targeted with an NK, he would die. If he were that civvie role, then I suppose he could die or live, I don't really know. And if he is The Master, then surely he would survive. So... whether anyone wants to target him with an NK, I don't know if it makes sense to or not. But it's up to them.
The way Enrique and Made voted seemed to me they were team mates with Made being unlynchable. Made voted himself to make as sure as possible Enrique didn't get lynched.
Yeah, that's very possible, I think Enrique is bad either way. I just think it's possible they were opposing baddies but based on their behavior it could go that way for sure.

There's the chance Made is that civvie role I was talking about, which scares me, but I'm not sure his behavior lines up with it.
Made is not a civvie role. You spent the last few hours of the lynch last night denying the possibility that Made could be the Dalek Emperor because you knew he would be. You were "unsure" about me the whole game, but then raise the most contrived points ever because this was your plan all along. I appear as Made's teammate he was trying to save, I get lynched, I'm a civvie, oh! So Made probably is a civvie too! I thought we were inevitably linked??

That can be a problem vote changes. I don't think most of Snow Dog's votes were any kind of save, but two consecutive last second changes do make you wonder. You were trying to put Made's lynch off until you could pin somebody else as his teammate.

But yeah, there's no way I don't get lynched tomorrow. But just so you know, thread, once I'm gone... MP is the way to go :)
MovingPictures07 wrote:
zeek wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I know that I am saying maybe Enri survived for some other reason and they are both bad teammates. It's a speculation anyway so what's it matter? They can either be teammates or they are both on different teams but it seems pretty likely to me based on behavior that they're both bad. I don't understand your point.
No, when have you said that? I thought you were voting for me because I survived the NK? But if I didn't survive from being the Cyberman Head then what the hell are you trying to lynch me for??

I have class in a few mins and I just woke up lol. I'll be back in an hour or two. :coffee3: Made and MP are bad, I'll eat my hat if they aren't.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Made wrote: Do BR and LC know each other very well outside of game?
Um, they're married with 3 kids... but that doesn't mean anything these days...

:shrug:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sigh. I am not trying to convince anyone Made is civvie, I just was pointing out all the possibilities.

Enri is definitely bad now, saying I am bad after defending me all game?

You know I just don't have the time to deal with this before my midterm on wednesday. I tell you what, guys, just lynch me tomorrow. I'm tired of dealing with these baseless accusations. Lynch me and then promise you will lynch Enri afterwards. I'm so sick of this.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Hiding worked well to spare you of any votes yesterday, Alex, you can't pull the same trick on two consecutive days.
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

You're so fucking bad Enri. I don't care. I give up at this point. Real life is taking priority for me. My lynch will help the civvies in the long run by providing information. Just get it over with. I will even vote myself at this point.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

No, you're just taking a cop out of any votes tomorrow. If I quit every time somebody gave me a baseless accusation this game, I'd have quit four times for every day phase.
ImageImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

liar have solved Jack's hangman and nobody who has alphabetarian a lynch or NK is Chaos Wizard.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Personally, I'd LOVE to lynch MP tomorrow.

His asking us to lynch him to prove his civiness was the topper.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Made wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Two living people have less posts than Black Rock, Ninjajujube & Bass. Faraday, Elo, Hedge, Daisy & Sabie all have less posts than LC. Why did you pull those two names out of a hat, Made?
LC because some how this got so little flak...
Yup, totally baddie behaviour. Let's lynch me. :)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Long Con wrote:
Made wrote:
Yup, totally baddie behaviour. Let's lynch me. :)
I KNEW IT!!

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by Roxy »

Chris wrote:
Roxy wrote:<snip>

Well it was only day 2 and Made is hard to read.
After a couple of days went by - my focus has been on Hedge and getting people to look at her- when no one besides TH was looking at her I looked into the two top suspects. thats when I realized Made has been quiet and subdued. Since I call people out all the time for latching onto someone elses suspicions and voting without adding any original thoughts I wanted to add my thoughts before I voted.
Quiet and subdued. You keep saying that, like it's an indication of him being bad. I'm more quiet and subdued this game, does that make me bad? Simply being less active does not make someone a baddie. Now, granted, I think Made is bad now as well, after the lynch last night, it's pretty hard not to look like Dalek... something I was concerned about. But his story as to why/how his actions went down last night, sound like complete and utter bullshit to me...
Have you played with Made or Hosted him? No. I have played and hosted him so I do think I know his game a little better than you do. He is quiet and subdued and if you had played with him you would know this is VERY unlike him. I have stated my reasoning and sorry if you don't agree with it, should I change up my game just so my reasoning can be like yours -Which was stellar btw:
Chris wrote:Switching my vote to Rico for reasons.

*changes vote to Rico*
And your reason was bc you thought Made was being set up and was a civ. Sorry I did not agree with your thinking or Epi's last lynch. I did not know I had to agree with Epi or you to make a vote. :confused:
Chris wrote:But you said that you don't just like to latch on to other people's reasons to vote, and want to add your own. Well, let me ask you, what were the other people's reasons that you latched on to? Because you never said anything other than A: He's playing "quiet and subdued" & B: You don't trust Epig.
I did not latch onto anyone else's suspicion but my own yesterday. Though I did admit already Dom had made some points I agreed with but others not as much. So f'n what if I don't trust Epi. Are you his guardian or what? Why do you care so much that I should trust Epi? Its odd tbh.
In mafia you are supposed to find who you think is bad - its what I am doing. I am sorry you disagree with me but theres not much I can do about how I feel.
Chris wrote:
No I was not feeling the case Epi made on Enrique. Mostly bc I am not feeling trusty of Epi. why would I follow someone elses suspicion that I do not trust and vote accordingly? that makes no sense.
But no one is/was asking you to voke for Enri only based on what Epi does/said. Are you telling me that since you don't trust Epig, that whoever he votes for, you won't? There was other posted reasons/evidence to vote for Enri, and still, you voted for Made because he's been playing "quiet and subdued".
Maybe. I do not trust Epi. Idk what part of that sentence you are having a hard time understanding. I may vote the same as Epi if I feel it is warranted but I was not feeling it all yesterday.
There were reasons to vote Made why didn't you latch onto those?
Chris wrote:
I will be laying out the reasons why no one should be trusting Epi since he came bak2lyf later today.
This should be interesting...

My whole point on Roxy's vote last night was this. There was a lot of reasons/explanations floating around last night... but of all of the odd reasons to vote Made... Roxy's stuck out the most to me as someone who just needed to put her vote on Made to blend in, knowing it wouldn't get him lynched. She couldn't just put a vote there with no reason, so she made one up.

Does that make her bad? Not necessarily... but it certainly makes me wary of her, and I want to make damn sure it got some attention before we move on to the next big thing.
I did not make up a reason ffs! Anyone who has played with him knows I am telling the truth. He is quiet and subdued - tough shit if you do not like my reasoning.

Do you, like Epi, know something no one else does? Bc I did not "KNOW" Made would not be lynched. if you did you must be on a team with Epi as he had put Made and Enrique into roles on Day 4 no less. How can he assign roles so easily and be sure you might ask - its bc he is a role checker or the role checker is on his team. You trust Epi so much you are parroting his thoughts about who has what role - hell a lot of people are but no one else has noticed that the only way he can be so *sure* that they are those roles is if he is a role checker or the role checker is on his team. If he thinks they are Daleks I will bet anyone a sig bet that Epi is on the Cyber team.

Think about that for awhile Chris.
;)
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Having a great time trying Red Knight solve these hangman but targeting can't post resperse.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

@Hosts: Are we ever gonna find out anything about the secret roles? Or not until endgame?
ImageImageImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Enrique wrote:@Hosts: Are we ever gonna find out anything about the secret roles? Or not until endgame?
We'll find out, won't we? :feb:
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Voted Rexel bc all the others have baddie connections.

linki- I dunno man that's why I'm asking!
ImageImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

Made wrote:
Long Con wrote:
If LC agreed with BR and Epi, the obvious vote would of been Enri, not me. The fact that they played it off as them being "team mates" "haha totally" makes pingged me hella hard.
:haha:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

keys can we get a statement saying you're 100% mafia??? :haha:
ImageImageImageImage
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

Made: Why not vote for Enrique? If you had a chance to survive, wouldn't you have had the same chance if you had voted for Enrique and still ended up getting the most votes? Just doesn't make sense that you wouldn't vote for Enrique, even if you did have the chance to survive your lynch. Personally, if it were me, I would want to avoid that coin-flip as much as possible.
Elohcin wrote:I am going with Red Rocket.
Why? I don't really understand why anyone would go for RRR with it's very high potential Dalek presence. I mean, they intentionally crashed an entire asteroid into the planet to try to kill everyone! Seems like the most-obviously-bad choice out of the four to me.
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I get the feeling that Roxy doesn't like me questioning her motives...

Still waiting on that post that illustrates why we aren't supposed to trust Epig too....

By the way, do we know if tonight's poll carries any significance? The previous night poll meant nothing... as far as we know anyway.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Enrique wrote:keys can we get a statement saying you're 100% mafia??? :haha:
What Rico? I found it funny too.

:biggrin:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Made wrote:
What does this even mean?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Chris wrote:I get the feeling that Roxy doesn't like me questioning her motives...

Still waiting on that post that illustrates why we aren't supposed to trust Epig too....

By the way, do we know if tonight's poll carries any significance? The previous night poll meant nothing... as far as we know anyway.
Idc how many questions you ask tbh - I have nothing to hide.

Why not read my post if you wanted to see why you should not trust Epi? LOL

Shall I re-quote it for you?
;)
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Considering we're voting for the next planet we're going to and we've had two polls like this before (in one people had info and in the other we saw the results)... yes, Chris, that seems like a fair assumption.

linki- During my first game on LP, keys made a lie detector statement saying "I'm 100% mafia" and he got lynched for it. He was civ. It was pretty funny.
ImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia! - Day 2

Post by Chris »

*voted Riftan Five*

So LC doesn't feel all lonely like...

LINKI @ Roxy:

I dunno, you said it. I'm just wondering if you'll deliver. (You posted this earlier today)
Roxy wrote: I will be laying out the reasons why no one should be trusting Epi since he came bak2lyf later today.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Enrique wrote:Considering we're voting for the next planet we're going to and we've had two polls like this before (in one people had info and in the other we saw the results)... yes, Chris, that seems like a fair assumption.
Oh! I wasn't around for the first two... remember, I replaced in?
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Just answering your question :p
ImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

S~V~S wrote:
Made wrote:
Does it need to have meaning? All I'm seeing is any/every attempt to distract from what he tried to pull with yesterday's lynch...

LINKI @ Rico: So which should I pick?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also you could answer the questions I asked in my response :)

LOL did you not read my post Chris??? Wow------------------- I will requote it

Roxy wrote:
Chris wrote:
Roxy wrote:<snip>

Well it was only day 2 and Made is hard to read.
After a couple of days went by - my focus has been on Hedge and getting people to look at her- when no one besides TH was looking at her I looked into the two top suspects. thats when I realized Made has been quiet and subdued. Since I call people out all the time for latching onto someone elses suspicions and voting without adding any original thoughts I wanted to add my thoughts before I voted.
Quiet and subdued. You keep saying that, like it's an indication of him being bad. I'm more quiet and subdued this game, does that make me bad? Simply being less active does not make someone a baddie. Now, granted, I think Made is bad now as well, after the lynch last night, it's pretty hard not to look like Dalek... something I was concerned about. But his story as to why/how his actions went down last night, sound like complete and utter bullshit to me...
Have you played with Made or Hosted him? No. I have played and hosted him so I do think I know his game a little better than you do. He is quiet and subdued and if you had played with him you would know this is VERY unlike him. I have stated my reasoning and sorry if you don't agree with it, should I change up my game just so my reasoning can be like yours -Which was stellar btw:
Chris wrote:Switching my vote to Rico for reasons.

*changes vote to Rico*
And your reason was bc you thought Made was being set up and was a civ. Sorry I did not agree with your thinking or Epi's last lynch. I did not know I had to agree with Epi or you to make a vote. :confused:
Chris wrote:But you said that you don't just like to latch on to other people's reasons to vote, and want to add your own. Well, let me ask you, what were the other people's reasons that you latched on to? Because you never said anything other than A: He's playing "quiet and subdued" & B: You don't trust Epig.
I did not latch onto anyone else's suspicion but my own yesterday. Though I did admit already Dom had made some points I agreed with but others not as much. So f'n what if I don't trust Epi. Are you his guardian or what? Why do you care so much that I should trust Epi? Its odd tbh.
In mafia you are supposed to find who you think is bad - its what I am doing. I am sorry you disagree with me but theres not much I can do about how I feel.
Chris wrote:
No I was not feeling the case Epi made on Enrique. Mostly bc I am not feeling trusty of Epi. why would I follow someone elses suspicion that I do not trust and vote accordingly? that makes no sense.
But no one is/was asking you to voke for Enri only based on what Epi does/said. Are you telling me that since you don't trust Epig, that whoever he votes for, you won't? There was other posted reasons/evidence to vote for Enri, and still, you voted for Made because he's been playing "quiet and subdued".
Maybe. I do not trust Epi. Idk what part of that sentence you are having a hard time understanding. I may vote the same as Epi if I feel it is warranted but I was not feeling it all yesterday.
Chris wrote:
I will be laying out the reasons why no one should be trusting Epi since he came bak2lyf later today.
This should be interesting...

My whole point on Roxy's vote last night was this. There was a lot of reasons/explanations floating around last night... but of all of the odd reasons to vote Made... Roxy's stuck out the most to me as someone who just needed to put her vote on Made to blend in, knowing it wouldn't get him lynched. She couldn't just put a vote there with no reason, so she made one up.

Does that make her bad? Not necessarily... but it certainly makes me wary of her, and I want to make damn sure it got some attention before we move on to the next big thing.
I did not make up a reason ffs! Anyone who has played with him knows I am telling the truth. He is quiet and subdued - tough shit if you do not like my reasoning.

Do you, like Epi, know something no one else does? Bc I did not "KNOW" Made would not be lynched. if you did you must be on a team with Epi as he had put Made and Enrique into roles on Day 4 no less. How can he assign roles so easily and be sure you might ask - its bc he is a role checker or the role checker is on his team. You trust Epi so much you are parroting his thoughts about who has what role - hell a lot of people are but no one else has noticed that the only way he can be so *sure* that they are those roles is if he is a role checker or the role checker is on his team. If he thinks they are Daleks I will bet anyone a sig bet that Epi is on the Cyber team.

Think about that for awhile Chris.

Linky - now you are asking advice from the person you voted for yesterday :huh:
;)
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Well, 3 of the 4 are connected to Daleks or Cybermen. Rexel 4 or whatever has spooky witches but I think we can deal with that.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Chris wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Made wrote:
Does it need to have meaning? All I'm seeing is any/every attempt to distract from what he tried to pull with yesterday's lynch...

LINKI @ Rico: So which should I pick?
No, it doesn't. It was a rhetorical question.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Right SVS. Much like I thought Roxy's questions to me where...

OK Rox...
Do you, like Epi, know something no one else does?
Nope.
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

Epignosis has been on the same thing since before he replaced in. If he had any info he wouldn't have been allowed to come back.
ImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

You didn't bold this one, but I thought I'd answer it as well...
I don't need to latch on to other people's reasons.

You were the one who said that you give people shit for latching onto other's reasons, and that's why you were adding your own. So I assumed you were saying in addition to latching onto someone else's reason, you also felt that Made was playing quieter and more subdued, and you also didn't trust Epig.

Did you not latch onto someone else's reasons? Or were those two reasons you listed the only reason you voted for Made?
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Thats what I said Chris. I voted him for being quiet and subdued. Thats it.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Also you forgot some questions would you like me to requote them?
;)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Roxy wrote:Also you forgot some questions would you like me to requote them?
Please. It was such a long post, and I'm not sure which questions you were serious about versus which ones were rhetorical/sarcastic.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

I see you suspect me as a Cyberman, Roxy.

I have been gunning for Enrique since the beginning. And I had Made pegged as Enrique's teammate for some time (since this post, if you want to know). A couple other posts reinforced that view, and even after I died, I still kept up. Unlike what you are accusing me of, I don't reveal all of my cards before the flop. I often bide my time on a given suspicion and see how things will play out. Now given that much, with Enrique's lynch and Made's lynch so close, I observed that Enrique voted quickly for Made, but Made refrained from voting for Enrique. A civilian with no BTSC would vote to save himself (except Ep1 :noble: ). Under the impression that they were teammates, that refusal to vote for Enrique made things clearer.

Let's assume your theory, that I am now a robot (well...I was a robot but never mind :smile: ) is true, and that I had info on Enrique and Made. This means that in three nights, the robot role checker would have had to have checked BOTH Made and Enrique, the latter of whom Ep1 happened to openly suspect- hard. My domain is language, not mathematics, but accounting for deaths and the fact that they wouldn't check their own crew, I estimate that the chance of both checks happening by Day 4 is 4.2%. Of course, that doesn't account for role blocks or the panoply of human interaction over the Internet. Finally, your theory means that I would have had to be willing to tip my hand to accomplish something that would happen without my intervention.

Which scenario is more likely?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Chris wrote:I get the feeling that Roxy doesn't like me questioning her motives...

:shrug:
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Epig, could election say you're not a robot for the lie detector.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epi - you would have been ballsy enough to tip your hand and then use wifom for defense. You are a role checker or the role checker is on your team.
And why wouldn't they have checked Made or Enrique since both have been topic for discussion for some time now. That way they would know how to play it. You decided for a balls to the wall approach - which is pure Epi.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Chris all my questions were srs and not rhetorical.
;)
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Roxy wrote:Chris all my questions were srs and not rhetorical.
I gotta say, I went back and reread you response, and I answered all of the questions you asked that I interpret as serious.

I can't believe you are pushing for an answer to "Are you Epig's guardian?", because... of course I'm Epig's guardian. Why wouldn't I be his guardian?

:huh:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

:haha:
;)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

S~V~S wrote:
Made wrote:
That the quote had been snipped by LC, and you missed this post.
Made wrote:
LC because some how this(this meaning the following incase that wasn't clear) got so little flak
Long Con wrote:MP07, I don't see how "No u"ing you is a baddie maneuver. Is that what a baddie does? Did I twirl my black moustache as I did it?

It's not an alignment thing, it's just what it was. I didn't have a solid suspicion due to quick-catch-up reading on the phone... I get the basics of some of the prominent debates, but I don't know who's right, which are Civ-on-Civ, etc. If you want to lynch me for being a poor player, then make that your argument. But it doesn't make sense to call it a baddie maneuver, because... it's just not a move that's in my sly-baddie repertoire, you know? I don't even get how that would result in any advantage at all, really.

But if you guys need a Civvie for this plan of yours, I will be happy to volunteer. Tie me up with someone, and let me be lynched. And then you'll have a baddie.

Of course, the plan is not going to happen. Everyone is not going to agree to it, because of possible vote manipulation by the baddies... but I thought I'd offer up my lame ass for it if you need a Civvie. :D Ha ha ha, probably suspicious of me to offer. At least I'll become part of this game now.
As well as this
Long Con wrote:I found Epig's points about Made repeatedly defending you, Enrique, coupled with the Made save seeming last lynch, compounded by Epig and BR unrelentingly suspecting you... To be very convincing. My vote will go to Made.
Long Con wrote:What a crazy lynch. So many people accusing so many of connections to others. Is anyone right? I don't know!! :) But I feel like switching to Enrique now just for fun. Too many Made voters.

Nah, I won't. It'll just get people riled up. Looks like the Made Man is gonna get it. Or is he Emperor Dalek?
Long Con wrote:

BR is to a lesser extent. BR was on the post because of the above as well as out of all the other quiet people, they are the one I trust least, or at least understand the least. While i'm unsure about the majority of the quiet people Black rock seems like the ideal place to start questioning quiet people wise.
Do BR and LC know each other very well outside of game?

Back at dinner. Also because people are smart ass, WHY did you think I was bad when you voted me.
Homework, going in.
[/quote]
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I voted Rexel 4
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.

Return to “Previous Jobs”