GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D2a

Post by sabie12 »

Creature wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:42 am
Belzy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:41 am
Creature wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:38 am
Belzy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:35 am
Creature wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:33 am imo we shouldn't lynch sabie12 especially because she's claiming another vig shot
Didn't she shot town before, and what if she is a non-town vig? Especially 3p are often multi shots vigs.
She shot Ender who was widely suspected. If she is wolf she townsided in that kill.
Hard to say, can still mean anything. I know Ender was suspected, but that shot doesn't prove anything cuz Ender is simply town.

I unvoted sabie btw ftr
Yeah. Now it's up for us to decide whether we want to risk lynching the fucking town vig at the hope they're a wolf vig that shot a widely suspected target and claimed vig for lolsies.
Belzy must have seen my claim and explanation because they went from town reading me to then scum reading me after my claim. I don't believe they really didn't see that. Not that we can vote for belzy today but worth noting. I also noticed they've tried derp clearing themselves in the beginning if day 1 as well and dizzy townread them for it.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 400
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:54 am
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:44 am I retract my townread from Alexa.
Why? Because I'm not acting like a crazy person in response to ilario pushing me when I'm likely to be resolved as soon as scum does their soup kill and am in 0 danger today?
You dont need to act like a crazy person, you dont need to AtE anyone to push someine for answers Alexa!
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

ilario wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:16 am
► Show Spoiler
Actually i had miss this wall, i will read it shortlu
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 637
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:55 am
Creature wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:42 am
Belzy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:41 am
Creature wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:38 am
Belzy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:35 am
Creature wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:33 am imo we shouldn't lynch sabie12 especially because she's claiming another vig shot
Didn't she shot town before, and what if she is a non-town vig? Especially 3p are often multi shots vigs.
She shot Ender who was widely suspected. If she is wolf she townsided in that kill.
Hard to say, can still mean anything. I know Ender was suspected, but that shot doesn't prove anything cuz Ender is simply town.

I unvoted sabie btw ftr
Yeah. Now it's up for us to decide whether we want to risk lynching the fucking town vig at the hope they're a wolf vig that shot a widely suspected target and claimed vig for lolsies.
Belzy must have seen my claim and explanation because they went from town reading me to then scum reading me after my claim. I don't believe they really didn't see that. Not that we can vote for belzy today but worth noting. I also noticed they've tried derp clearing themselves in the beginning if day 1 as well and dizzy townread them for it.
I don't I have ever said to scumread you.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Why? Because I'm not acting like a crazy person in response to ilario pushing me when I'm likely to be resolved as soon as scum does their soup kill and am in 0 danger today?
Also, just because you are likely dead tonight (fypov) it does not mean your legacy does not matter. Since when death stops you from writing thoughts in the thread?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 639
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

if there is a multi-membered 3p faction i think it's reasonably obvious what it is at this point
alexa
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 978
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by alexa »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:54 am
alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:47 am
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:39 am
alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:39 am
ilario wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:33 am
alexa wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:30 am
ilario wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:54 am

You don’t have to appeal to me lol I want u to win this town is annoying anyways
Can you please open my ISO then and read me instead of acting like I am lock wolf for nebulous reasons.
i can express my concerns on you if you like but tbh id rather not and i want u to win regardless of what i think ur alignment is since this town (minus jpic) has been annoying me lol and u havent
Eh okay, I can't be chopped today anyways and I'll likely be soup killed by tomorrow, TBH you expressing them or whatever may increase the chance I survive. And I kind of want to die to remove tinfoil. I am literally the most self resolving role ever
“Ehh ok”? Why are you appeasing him? Ilario is literally sussing you without telling you why and you just accept it?

I believe if you two were wolves together would be doing a better job at distancing so this is not it. Are you two scum from different factions? @ilario @alexa

Alexa why are you appeasing him? Because he is a vig and he is right about you? Or because it does not matter cause you will night kill him tonight anyway? Why are you not reacting the way i expect you to react if you were town?

Ate you two wolves
Because it means nothing. I'm not in danger right now and neither is he. I think he's a villager and he does this same fucking thing every game. We do not need to deal with this until tomorrow and one or both of us can be dead by then. And you saw Ghosts, no one gives a fuck about our legacy reads on each other

There is only one wolf faction

I will respond to his big paragraph bjt I wrote up a whole response from my phone then it got eaten so I need to wait until I can get to my laptop
There is a 3P faction Alexa! A 3P FACTION.

How players we started with? 33?

7 wolves. 7 times 3 = 21, that is the amount of town.

7 + 21 equals 28. Meaning 5 could be werewolves or aliens or some other group scum faction. Maybe.

(Hmm! If there is another group scum faction does it mean they also have a captain?)

So it is not unlikely that you two sus each other but are trying to appease each other out of fear of each other.
We started with 32 people. 25% scum is typical numbers for this type of game, which is 8. We already know there are 7 wolves and there's one outed 3P so I doubt there's more than 1-2 more

Also apparently 3P faction doesn't mean it has to be an actual faction
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

were there any cultish things this year or no
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

3p duos?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:00 am
Also, just because you are likely dead tonight (fypov) it does not mean your legacy does not matter. Since when death stops you from writing thoughts in the thread?
I am obviously writing my thoughts

I'm going to respond to illario's wall when I'm on my computer cuz I typed from my phone earlier then accidentally backspaced and lost the whole thing
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:02 am if there is a multi-membered 3p faction i think it's reasonably obvious what it is at this point
Tell me
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Belzy wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:11 pm [VOTE: sabie12] aubergine
Belzy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:36 am So basicly I see HK Sig and Sabie as goners. HK as 3p should be gone. Sig and Sabie are two names I cannot find enough reason to try to avoid their lynches. So that leaves my final vote on c4, because as of now he is my first choice of the remaining options in the current poll. There are a bunch of players I wanna investigate, but most of them are not in the current poll, so today is a good day for a relatively raincheck, save my energy for the next day when we have more info, because more flips. Game is hard, and I have so many if if's.
Okay then replace "scumread" with "wanting to vote for". Is that more accurate?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Belzy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:05 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:02 am if there is a multi-membered 3p faction i think it's reasonably obvious what it is at this point
Tell me
one does not need to be told, one simply needs to know
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:05 am
Belzy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:36 am So basicly I see HK Sig and Sabie as goners. HK as 3p should be gone. Sig and Sabie are two names I cannot find enough reason to try to avoid their lynches. So that leaves my final vote on c4, because as of now he is my first choice of the remaining options in the current poll. There are a bunch of players I wanna investigate, but most of them are not in the current poll, so today is a good day for a relatively raincheck, save my energy for the next day when we have more info, because more flips. Game is hard, and I have so many if if's.
Okay then replace "scumread" with "wanting to vote for". Is that more accurate?
"wanting to vote for" is nowhere to find in my posting
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:05 am
Belzy wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:05 am
Tell me
one does not need to be told, one simply needs to know
okay, back to raincheck
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:03 am were there any cultish things this year or no
The OP just says 7 mafia and at least one 3p faction so it's pretty nebulous but there could be a cult element. Are you feeling like that seems to be the case here?
~Darren Shan~
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'm wary of the possibility.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

You're right you never said you wanted to vote for me. I must be mistaken. Sorry about that.
~Darren Shan~
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

[VOTE: guillo] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

ilario wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:16 am fine here’s why I think ur scum

First the whole alison naa thing. It just doesn’t make sense for you to rush that shot, I don’t see you doing that. You’re much more meticulous with handling these things and I feel like town you would want all the info out before you commit to a shot. My issue isn’t that you shot alison, it’s that you rushed the entire procedure. You held the gun shot for the entire day but the moment naa comes out with his claim you arbitrarily decide that he has to rescind his claim by 2:55 or you’re gonna shoot. You weren’t focused on solving him, you weren’t focused on solving alison it felt like your entire focus was on getting naa to confirm that he wasn’t going to rescind his claim. Because by doing so it gives you plausible deniability to shoot a strong villa and set up another villa known to troll to take the fall for it. And then you kept denying blame for it, which imo I found towny at first but it kept happening so much that it wrapped around to being wolfy again. Like you said over and over you didn’t think a role like that would exist, but you specifically designed the EXACT same role in a game you hosted, and whether this is advertised as bastard or not doesn’t disregard the fact that I think you would have taken a few minutes to consider the existence Of such a role since you yourself hosted a game with it in the game.
The green color part is what i thought happened when i read what happened during the night. It felt a shot she needed to get rid of to not have to shoot me because my flip will out her alignment and if she is a wolf, the game opens widely. So by shooting someone else she has the excuse of not having shot me and NAA gave her the perfect out.

For the record, ive been a big opposer to NAA's playstyle and i thought he was pulling another AtLA until he flipped with that role, if i would have been him, i wouldnt have played the role and consider myself vanilla and play as such, i love FPS and gambits, but not at the cost of my win condition. But i dont blame NAA for trying cause it is the kind of role he'd love to get and he just cant help himself.

Alexa looked like she found the perfect excuse to shoot a townie, Alison of all people, and that excuse was the wild card that is NAA.

The bolded red part is a great piece of info because i didnt know she designed that exact same role in another game, so it makes her look even worse if true.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:17 am [VOTE: guillo] aubergine
This vote is acknowledged and got something for you.

I didnt even know you were playing in this game.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

your focus on 3p makes me think you're a wolf
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

is it supposed to insult me you havent paid enough attention to the game to know i'm in it?
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

First the whole alison naa thing. It just doesn’t make sense for you to rush that shot, I don’t see you doing that. You’re much more meticulous with handling these things and I feel like town you would want all the info out before you commit to a shot. My issue isn’t that you shot alison, it’s that you rushed the entire procedure. You held the gun shot for the entire day but the moment naa comes out with his claim you arbitrarily decide that he has to rescind his claim by 2:55 or you’re gonna shoot. You weren’t focused on solving him, you weren’t focused on solving alison it felt like your entire focus was on getting naa to confirm that he wasn’t going to rescind his claim. Because by doing so it gives you plausible deniability to shoot a strong villa and set up another villa known to troll to take the fall for it. And then you kept denying blame for it, which imo I found towny at first but it kept happening so much that it wrapped around to being wolfy again. Like you said over and over you didn’t think a role like that would exist, but you specifically designed the EXACT same role in a game you hosted, and whether this is advertised as bastard or not doesn’t disregard the fact that I think you would have taken a few minutes to consider the existence
Of such a role since you yourself hosted a game with it in the game.

I think your claim on d1 from a wolf pov was amazing. You played it perfectly and it felt towny as shit and that’s why I said earlier I applaud you for your d1. But as the game goes on the story with your claim gets muddy. You have a green check on guillo that’s not really a green check? Like idk why would think it’s beneficial to make up a green on guillo, it’s not like he was your top tr so I don’t see the benefit in doing that. I think the way you went about that whole thing felt inconsistent and Nutella noticed that before she died, and I think that’s why she was day vigged over me. I can defs see a world where you’re concerned nutella is about to embark on a classic Nutella tunnel and you wanted that dealt with. Sigs shot was just so sudden and there’s no build up to it so yeah I do think it was a panic shot to get rid of her. Also you later claimed to
Have a vest and again I don’t see why u outed that the time you did. You love being clear, if you kept the info to yourself and someone shot you then you become clear so I don’t see the point of outing the vest when you did, but claiming a vest does give a reason for you to be alive late game. People can ask why isn’t Alexa dead and you can just cos of a vest

I was struggling to come up with a solve last night. I had town cleared alota slots in my head and we reached a point where slots like c4 started to come into question just because we don’t know where else to look. But even when I put slots like c4 or jpic in my poe it just doesn’t feel right to me. And then when I reflected on the other points and I started to build a team around you the game started to make more sense. Suddenly tsp being a wolf made sense too. I don’t think tsp approaches u the way he has this game if ur town and he’s a wolf. But I can defs see alota ur interactions being possible if ur wolves together. Tsp is highpostiing but like 70% of the posts are about you. And yeah I can see a world where scum captain tsp feels obligated to not be a potato this game. And the way u responded to me earlier everytime when I felt like tsp was kinda towny, your responses felt rigid, like you
Knew he’s a wolf and your gameplay has been set on softly bussing/distancing him throughout the game. Like even when I considered that tsp high posting might be clearing for him you said it’s nai because u wolfed with him before but the game we wolfed together he wasn’t even a high poster in the sense he has been this game, so it just feels fabricated.

I’m coming around to guillo
Maybe being town and I think ur approach to him has been pockety. You’ve consistently done a classic scumtell throughout the game in the way you’ve approached his slot but I’m gonna keep what that tell is to myself cos ur wolf game too OP and this tell helped me catch Katze in dvale and generally works on strong wolves. Also I think you perspective slipped earlier in the game when you said the way I was pushing guillo showed that I lacked tmi on guillo.

You also have this thing where your trs in general are more nuanced imo and thought out than your srs. Like I think people with super strong villa games like you and ladd when you roll wolf you tend to have great towncases on other town, good wolf cases on other wolves but your pushes onto townies seems to be lacking and when they do come they generally feel kinda reachy/scummy. It’s how I felt when ladd cased vanity right away in that game and why I thought he was a wolf. Your play just feels like your focusing more on positioning and pocketing people like c4, 112 etc and I feel that way because whilst you are tr’ing them for what I believe to be the right reasons, I don’t really see you pushing any townies. And yes I know this argument seems wtf “ur scum reading me because I’m not hard pushing townies” but it’s true. It happens in games. No matter how good of a villa you or anyone else is are at times In everyone’s game as town theyre just gonna be pushing a townie in a game at one point or another. I haven’t really seen you gone out of your way to push anybody with the same vigor I generally do when you’re town. I think you’re kinda just treading on eggshells and buttering people up imo

I think the way you were reading my slot on d2 was kinda scummy. People got all caught on up some level 0 bs that me reacting to you instead of the 5 people voting me was bad but it isn’t. I expect different things from different people and ur the best illario reader. My d1 Was a textbook towny approach for me. You know how you said earlier that tsp is scummy because normally he just locks u in as town and doesn’t really fuss around too much. Well yeah you do the same normally, when I’m not scum by d1 u just know I’m town and lock me in. It didn’t make sense for you to all of a sudden become nervous that I’m scum just because I was subdued or posting when barely even 12 hours of a 72 h day had passed. I think when you have two people who know each other well and one is scum, the one whose scum tries to hide tmi by looking like they’re tossing and turning on the other slot and then they decide on them being town or they just insta townlock them and hope for the best but I think ur more versatile than to go for that approach. I think if ur town u just know I’m town there and don’t bother tinfoiling me just because some people who have no idea how to read me were wary, I don’t see how you would let that trumph over your own read on me when you know ur much better than everyone at reading me.

Despite all this, I stand by what I said. I’m not gonna push you, I’m not gonna vote you, I want you to win regardless, towns annoyed me so Idc about carrying them. And Dw about this post having an effect on the game it’s way too long that I doubt anybody is gonna read it properly and the ones who do will just gloss over
Okay first of all, I literally did wait FOR FUCKING EVER to shoot. I objectively did not rush it. We wanted a flip well before EOD. Urist wanted me to shoot within an hour at 12 but I waited until I was fully caught up with the game. I then practically begged NAA to rescind the check if it was fake. Yes, I had a similar type of role in a BASTARD GAME i created with people resembling players, that doesn't mean I would ever anticipate such a role existed here, like all I had for evidence was my role (normal) and nutella's (normal), I did not think this was a game where people had roles like that and it just never crossed my mind. Also, if I'm a wolf, why do I need to rush the shot on Alison? Why not just wait as long as possible until everyone is encouraging it as acceptable? It's not like NAA showed any signs of ever retracting. I waited for Alison to OK it, and it's not like Alison is the type of person who is going to suddenly wildt out and 180 her reads so wolf me would not be scared of it. I thought that there was a chance she'd flip wolf - I didn't think NAA would do that claim as a wolf and I didn't think he would "never rescind" as a villager faking it/trolling - so I shot her.

Faking a green check on someone I had as lock town would not make sense, because why would I check that person? I claimed "mech" on Guillo because I felt he was town from our interaction when I had the gun but he was potentially in danger.

If I was going to have my partner Sig shoot nutella I'd be a smart enough wolf to encourage sig not to claim the shot. Also, i don't think nutella would've scared me there as a wolf. She had a random push on me but her reads change on the dime. I would've been much more worried about you.

I claimed the vest because I didn't claim it in anni which results in Guillo wasting a shot on me and I wanted to be safe in the moment. Maybe it wasn't the right thing to do, I admit that it was relatively impulsive but shots were going around, Guillo mentioned he would've shot me, and I didn't know what may happen.

No, TSP did high post in RYM. Please look back at that game, he had nearly half my post count and he subbed in late, he was consistently one of the top posters every day. It was something I had in my mind because I was so used to him slanking as town except in anni

I know what the classic scumtell is lol, you've talked to me it before in how you read Julia in the past (I think you mentioned katze too), that good wolves will often pick a villager getting a lot of shade on them to pocket, but if you look at my treatment of Guillo overall I think it's clear where my read on him came from. I had him as town, then the second I found out he was a wolf in Ghosts, I changed my mind and I was going to shoot him. But the entire way he handled his reaction to me having a gun and our whole interaction changed my mind and I've had him as town since, so, overall I think my read on him is clearly coming from a real place.

You always assume I just lock you in as town every game because we had a period where we both did that to each other but that's objectively untrue if you reflect back on the majority of our past games. I was paranoid of you in anon mash and dropped you down my list of TRs, I was paranoid of you in Deck Mafia 2 and Philo Mafia, the games I lock you in as town are usually for emotional reasons and I reflected and although I townread you, I couldn't think of a specific "ilario could not do that as a wolf" moment. Since then I have seen those moments/things from you that you wouldn't do as a wolf regardless of the shot.

I think you are forming a believable narrative in your mind because you want to feel like the game is more challenging than it is and I'm somehow capable of/would in practice play a game like this as wolf, but that's not true, there are many reasons I'm out of my wolfrange this game and despite what HK said, my wolf range is not infinite. Like, I really wish you were right because this has thus far not been the best game for me, but a lot of my actions do not make sense from a wolf perspective.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

probably not
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 219

Post by hollowkatt »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:27 am your focus on 3p makes me think you're a wolf
that's a mood yeah
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:27 am your focus on 3p makes me think you're a wolf
My focus? It is the first time i mention it.
And it is a multiball game, why shouldnt i mention it, ALL SCUM are threats to me, 3Ps and Mafia alike and should be burnt with fire equally.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i consider myself vanilla and play as such, great line
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:22 am

First the whole alison naa thing. It just doesn’t make sense for you to rush that shot, I don’t see you doing that. You’re much more meticulous with handling these things and I feel like town you would want all the info out before you commit to a shot. My issue isn’t that you shot alison, it’s that you rushed the entire procedure. You held the gun shot for the entire day but the moment naa comes out with his claim you arbitrarily decide that he has to rescind his claim by 2:55 or you’re gonna shoot. You weren’t focused on solving him, you weren’t focused on solving alison it felt like your entire focus was on getting naa to confirm that he wasn’t going to rescind his claim. Because by doing so it gives you plausible deniability to shoot a strong villa and set up another villa known to troll to take the fall for it. And then you kept denying blame for it, which imo I found towny at first but it kept happening so much that it wrapped around to being wolfy again. Like you said over and over you didn’t think a role like that would exist, but you specifically designed the EXACT same role in a game you hosted, and whether this is advertised as bastard or not doesn’t disregard the fact that I think you would have taken a few minutes to consider the existence Of such a role since you yourself hosted a game with it in the game.
The green color part is what i thought happened when i read what happened during the night. It felt a shot she needed to get rid of to not have to shoot me because my flip will out her alignment and if she is a wolf, the game opens widely. So by shooting someone else she has the excuse of not having shot me and NAA gave her the perfect out.

For the record, ive been a big opposer to NAA's playstyle and i thought he was pulling another AtLA until he flipped with that role, if i would have been him, i wouldnt have played the role and consider myself vanilla and play as such, i love FPS and gambits, but not at the cost of my win condition. But i dont blame NAA for trying cause it is the kind of role he'd love to get and he just cant help himself.

Alexa looked like she found the perfect excuse to shoot a townie, Alison of all people, and that excuse was the wild card that is NAA.

The bolded red part is a great piece of info because i didnt know she designed that exact same role in another game, so it makes her look even worse if true.
I had a role in a BASTARD game I wrote where someone was allowed to fake a red check and if they held it they could open a hood. There was no GUNS involved and there was no reason for the specific person to hold the red check if there was a gun.

Also, see my first paragraph above.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:29 am
And it is a multiball game, why shouldnt i mention it, ALL SCUM are threats to me, 3Ps and Mafia alike and should be burnt with fire equally.
3p doesn't make something multiball

and really wolves care more about 3p than villagers do typically

your focus meaning the brain power you put into the post talking about 3p
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Alexa, did you have to shoot day 1, or you could have waited?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
alexa
Loan Shark

Post by alexa »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:30 am Alexa, did you have to shoot day 1, or you could have waited?
It had to be day one
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

like if your perspective is that 3p makes it multiball, im even more convinced you're seeing this from a wolf perspective
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:30 am

dya please don't read just one post and base a read on it (regardless of the relative goodness or badness of said read)
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:31 am like if your perspective is that 3p makes it multiball, im even more convinced you're seeing this from a wolf perspective
ok actually that's true
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1419

Post by Creature »

There shouldn't have that many 3ps. This game would look very bizarre considering we can't find either.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

3Ps are a threat to us and iñario and Alexa feel like scum from different factions.

Are you gonna tell me that it does not look weird that ilario says that he scum reads Alexa but still gonna not push her because town is annoying him and wants her to win in spite? Huh?

Go and read there if you are town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

tbh it does in fact sound weird
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:31 am like if your perspective is that 3p makes it multiball, im even more convinced you're seeing this from a wolf perspective
Well considering i host games every month and i have a vast experience on the matter im confident my opinion and my knowledge can help unlock the game.
I dont see why it shouldnt be looked upon when the OP said there is a 3P FACTION
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:33 am

3Ps are a threat to us and iñario and Alexa feel like scum from different factions.

Are you gonna tell me that it does not look weird that ilario says that he scum reads Alexa but still gonna not push her because town is annoying him and wants her to win in spite? Huh?

why are you assuming i havent read it?

Im making some assumptions based on the fact that pushing alexa today is pointless (our elims are locked into people that are NOT alexa) and ilario has said what he's needed to say about her. This is not an issue for today, it's an issue for tomorrow when we can do something about it.

The winning in spite thing is probably just frustration more than anything else. I dont always take everyone's words at face value and ilario especially has enough pride in his game i dont think he'd do that
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

we can deal with the semi-outed 3p faction when we need to deal with the semi-outed 3p faction if said semi-outed 3p faction exists
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:35 am
Well considering i host games every month and i have a vast experience on the matter im confident my opinion and my knowledge can help unlock the game.
I dont see why it shouldnt be looked upon when the OP said there is a 3P FACTION
i've also hosted games and have probably played mafia longer than you've been alive

faction just means 3p exists. it doesn't make it multiball

again your focus there is wolfy
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 617

Post by Justplayingitcool »

just because it says faction, it doesn't necessarily mean there is more than one in that group. Dya is right and we should focus primarily on who are wolves. HK's flip may help clear it up

also, I can vouch for alexa on the alison shot. I was there and NAA was asked several times to rescind if fake, so it wasn't like it was an immediate shot
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:36 am

Im making some assumptions based on the fact that pushing alexa today is pointless (our elims are locked into people that are NOT alexa) and ilario has said what he's needed to say about her. This is not an issue for today, it's an issue for tomorrow when we can do something about it.

The winning in spite thing is probably just frustration more than anything else. I dont always take everyone's words at face value and ilario especially has enough pride in his game i dont think he'd do that
Im assuming you havent because you say im focusing on 3P when it is the first time i bring it up. I dont think you have read my ISO and i think you could be a wolf trying to get me chopped by scumpainting me with the narrative that im 3P hunting, no! Im scum hunting, i wanna kill both slowly and painfully, equally.

I dont care if Alexa is not on the chopping block or ilario, the game will not get solved even if all 4 chops today are correct and i very doubt that they are all correct, im not like Alexa who thinks that because i might die, i shouldnt be outing my thoughts. Somyes, it is an issue for today because i dont know if i will live tomorrow.

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

And about ilario, if it is frustration, get it together… remember that everyone must play to win.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:41 am just because it says faction, it doesn't necessarily mean there is more than one in that group. Dya is right and we should focus primarily on who are wolves. HK's flip may help clear it up

also, I can vouch for alexa on the alison shot. I was there and NAA was asked several times to rescind if fake, so it wasn't like it was an immediate shot
It does not necessarily mean it is a group scum faction no, but it may, so why not consider that angle? The fact that there is resistance in considering it means it might be true.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:43 am

Im assuming you havent because you say im focusing on 3P when it is the first time i bring it up. I dont think you have read my ISO and i think you could be a wolf trying to get me chopped by scumpainting me with the narrative that im 3P hunting, no! Im scum hunting, i wanna kill both slowly and painfully, equally.

I dont care if Alexa is not on the chopping block or ilario, the game will not get solved even if all 4 chops today are correct and i very doubt that they are all correct, im not like Alexa who thinks that because i might die, i shouldnt be outing my thoughts. Somyes, it is an issue for today because i dont know if i will live tomorrow.

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

And about ilario, if it is frustration, get it together… remember that everyone must play to win.
no one is silencing you

I voted you. if voting you makes you want to be silent, that's a personal problem

You've now devoted more than 1 post to 3p hunting and defending 3p hunting. Anyone with eyes can see it in thread
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:37 am
i've also hosted games and have probably played mafia longer than you've been alive

Longer than me? I doubt that very much unless you gave played werewolf before Dimitry Davidoff invented it in 1986. Ive been playing this game for 20 years and 4 months.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:46 am
Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:43 am

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

no one is silencing you

I voted you. if voting you makes you want to be silent, that's a personal problem

You've now devoted more than 1 post to 3p hunting and defending 3p hunting. Anyone with eyes can see it in thread
No, your vote is a threat to our win condition because im town and you are scum painting me with “im hunting for 3P”. No, im hunting them all! I want them all DEATH
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Guillotine wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:48 am
dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:37 am

Longer than me? I doubt that very much unless you gave played werewolf before Dimitry Davidoff invented it in 1986. Ive been playing this game for 20 years and 4 months.
still have you beat at 23 years of playing mafia
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1419

Post by Creature »

I'll assume wolves are our main threat right now until an eventual 3p flip proves we have another faction

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”