GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 317

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D4

Post by falcon45ca »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:32 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:29 pm I really hate that I am in another GoC where there is a known 3p playing the "trust me bro" card

why does god hate me
Oh, who's the 3P trust me?

Lynch em' dead I say
ilario claimed 3p
Yeah, I just read a bit of their wall post.

Why not vote alexa then?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 617

Post by Justplayingitcool »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:37 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:29 pm I really hate that I am in another GoC where there is a known 3p playing the "trust me bro" card

why does god hate me

Lynch em' dead I say
ilario claimed 3p

Why not vote alexa then?
ilario poisoned Alexa

if we are to believe ilario, he needs to kill two mafia directly to achieve his wincon. He's already killed dizzy. Yeeting Alexa won't achieve it.

Personally, I think I am of the mind to leave both alexa and ilario and yeet outside of them two.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 637
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:36 pm
Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:24 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:08 am I’m 3p, I’m hks partner. We have two wincons. First wincon is kill two wolves. If we kill two wolves, we achieve our wincon, get removed from the game and game continues as it normally would. Second wincon: we survive all the way to the end (just one of us is fine) and we win with whoever is alive. So yeah, we can win by winning with town and eliminating all the wolves. So there’s heavy incentive for us to townside which is why we have. I used hks day vig on dizzy so we already got 1 of our kills. If Alexa is mafia then I get my second and I leave the game if she flips mafia.

As for my abilities, everything lp outed today is….correct. So correct that I wonder if it’s coming from tmi. They perfectly guessed my characters name and some of their abilities. Which are: twice a game I can make myself untargetable to any night actions. I think the night alexa claimed her vest to be popped was the night wolves tried to kill me. That day before eod, I made a post saying tsp was probably a wolf and mac even noticed it and commented on it. I killed dizzy that day. I was pushing mac. And fossed alexa. I’ve been n1d 3 of my last games in a row (excluding didney world). Im a hot commodity for wolves to nk, so yes I do strongly believe wolves had a lot of reason to want me dead.

Start of today Alexa has a sudden epiphany that 3p isn’t eliminated. My guess is she didn’t discuss this in the chat with belzy and pao? Wanna know why? Probably because she didn’t know until sod because she used her rc on me. Why would town alexa rc me if she’s convinced I’m town? Or belzy on d2? It’s because she’s wolf and is trying to rc people mafia can’t push to get misyeeted.

And yeah I know what y’all are gonna say 3p is bad and shouldn’t be trusted, but if I was an evil aligned 3p I have no reason to play this way. I wasn’t being sussed by anyone, I can just keep living off the towncred from dizzy and achieve my wincon if it was an evil one. I wouldn’t invest this much into solving when I’m already in a good spot. So why would I as 3p care so much about townsiding? Because I’m a petty ass bitch and I think wolves chose players so I wanna bury the entire team for not choosing me lol, that’s pmuch it.
Alexa wanted to vig shot Mac just as much as me. So why should a mafiaAlexa do that?
Who's idea was it first?

Also, w/ P&G getting a lot of sus already, it wouldn't be the worst way to gain town cred
It was Alexa's idea first. She said his name before anyone else came with a name.

This whole Alaxa is mafia theory is based on thin air, and a typical way to lose as town.

Alexa should be seen as towncore, let alone make her a chop candicate with 3 mafia left alive.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:41 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:08 am I’m 3p, I’m hks partner. We have two wincons. First wincon is kill two wolves. If we kill two wolves, we achieve our wincon, get removed from the game and game continues as it normally would. Second wincon: we survive all the way to the end (just one of us is fine) and we win with whoever is alive. So yeah, we can win by winning with town and eliminating all the wolves. So there’s heavy incentive for us to townside which is why we have. I used hks day vig on dizzy so we already got 1 of our kills. If Alexa is mafia then I get my second and I leave the game if she flips mafia.

As for my abilities, everything lp outed today is….correct. So correct that I wonder if it’s coming from tmi. They perfectly guessed my characters name and some of their abilities. Which are: twice a game I can make myself untargetable to any night actions. I think the night alexa claimed her vest to be popped was the night wolves tried to kill me. That day before eod, I made a post saying tsp was probably a wolf and mac even noticed it and commented on it. I killed dizzy that day. I was pushing mac. And fossed alexa. I’ve been n1d 3 of my last games in a row (excluding didney world). Im a hot commodity for wolves to nk, so yes I do strongly believe wolves had a lot of reason to want me dead.

Start of today Alexa has a sudden epiphany that 3p isn’t eliminated. My guess is she didn’t discuss this in the chat with belzy and pao? Wanna know why? Probably because she didn’t know until sod because she used her rc on me. Why would town alexa rc me if she’s convinced I’m town? Or belzy on d2? It’s because she’s wolf and is trying to rc people mafia can’t push to get misyeeted.

And yeah I know what y’all are gonna say 3p is bad and shouldn’t be trusted, but if I was an evil aligned 3p I have no reason to play this way. I wasn’t being sussed by anyone, I can just keep living off the towncred from dizzy and achieve my wincon if it was an evil one. I wouldn’t invest this much into solving when I’m already in a good spot. So why would I as 3p care so much about townsiding? Because I’m a petty ass bitch and I think wolves chose players so I wanna bury the entire team for not choosing me lol, that’s pmuch it.
Alexa wanted to vig shot Mac just as much as me. So why should a mafiaAlexa do that?
Who's idea was it first?

Also, w/ P&G getting a lot of sus already, it wouldn't be the worst way to gain town cred
It was Alexa's idea first. She said his name before anyone else came with a name.

This whole Alaxa is mafia theory is based on thin air, and a typical way to lose as town.

Alexa should be seen as towncore, let alone make her a chop candicate with 3 mafia left alive.
Not to mention it means placing trust in a 3p which... lol
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1419

Post by Creature »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:31 pm @Creature

what was your last game as a wolf?
https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/p ... d-1798276/
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... Unova-Mash
viewtopic.php?t=2137
viewtopic.php?t=2152

It's been a long while since I last played as wolf though
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Syn is browsing the thread and is probably laughing at my misery rn
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Kinda hoping alexa flips wolf and ilario is flipped as victoriois already so we can go back to wolfhunting normally.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:49 pm

viewtopic.php?t=2137
viewtopic.php?t=2152

Were you playing as an alt on Pokemon mafia?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:51 pm

viewtopic.php?t=2137
viewtopic.php?t=2152

Yes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 559
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Alexa is not a chop candidate though. She is poisoned and will die regardless at the end of the day. She has indicated as much herself, and ilario claimed credit for the poisoning after alexa had announced it.

This is why I am not leaping to chop ilario this instant. His claim did not alter the game state. He is not asking is to put faith in him. He merely told us what his role is because it provides evidence in support of events that have already happened and actions which have already taken place. We are not being asked to “trust a 3p.”
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:51 pm

viewtopic.php?t=2137
viewtopic.php?t=2152

Yes
lol

what was the alt
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:52 pm Alexa is not a chop candidate though. She is poisoned and will die regardless at the end of the day. She has indicated as much herself, and ilario claimed credit for the poisoning after alexa had announced it.

This is why I am not leaping to chop ilario this instant. His claim did not alter the game state. He is not asking is to put faith in him. He merely told us what his role is because it provides evidence in support of events that have already happened and actions which have already taken place. We are not being asked to “trust a 3p.”
I am referring to this part specifically

"Yup just double checked, game ends when mafia dies"
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:52 pm Alexa is not a chop candidate though. She is poisoned and will die regardless at the end of the day. She has indicated as much herself, and ilario claimed credit for the poisoning after alexa had announced it.

What do we do with ilario if alexa flips town?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:52 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:51 pm

viewtopic.php?t=2137
viewtopic.php?t=2152

Yes
lol

what was the alt
Sableye
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:47 pm
Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:41 pm

Who's idea was it first?

Not to mention it means placing trust in a 3p which... lol
And if we lynch a townie. Ilario still got three chances to kill a 2nd mafia member himself, which is his wincon.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I confess the world in which alexa is wolf makes things significantly simpler this game.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm more afraid of the world alexa is town
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:55 pm I confess the world in which alexa is wolf makes things significantly simpler this game.
Maybe too simple, as in too good to be true?

Why not just lynch Paopan
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:53 pm

Eliminate him if it’s safe. Sabie has a vig shot, for instance. I just think the distrust and backlash against ilario here is overblown. I am inclined to say that I believe his claim entitely and hope that he is right.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:56 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:55 pm I confess the world in which alexa is wolf makes things significantly simpler this game.

Why is paopan mafia?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Eliminate him if it’s safe. Sabie has a vig shot, for instance. I just think the distrust and backlash against ilario here is overblown. I am inclined to say that I believe his claim entitely and hope that he is right.
c'mon man, a 3p literally won GoC last year.

ilario could well be telling the truth but i'd be a fool to believe it.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

ftr ilario is probably vested so vigging here would be a waste
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Why is paopan mafia?
He keeps calling the most obvious townies mafia all game long, without taking any progress into account. What about his play is town worthy?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tbh Paopan + DrWilgy + Sloonei would be my too good to be true world.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

also please explain the wilgy and jpic reads sloonei, I want to hear them
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Sloonei and Paopan mafia. Just gonna say it again. So Wilg or maybe Sabie last one. Let me iso
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:00 pm

Lol, i just said them 3 as final mafia
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'd allow ilario to live today incase alexa flips wolf and he leaves the game victorious. If he is alive tomorrow and we're not that desperate, we can lynch him. He is probably vested so don't waste vig shots here.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

that world would not shock me
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'd probably lynch today assuming the world alexa is town, mostly because we're close to losing in that world.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:02 pm

that world would not shock me
Imo lynch those 3. And if we don't end the game lynching all mafia, then we know ilario is the 3p
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:59 pm

Why is paopan mafia?
He keeps calling the most obvious townies mafia all game long, without taking any progress into account. What about his play is town worthy?
I fear that behavior may just be indicative of paopan.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:00 pm also please explain the wilgy and jpic reads sloonei, I want to hear them
It has to do with interactions with flipped wolves. I do not think either of you looked like partners. I can explain in more detail later.

Now ask yourself why wolf sloonei is out here reducing the POE at this stage.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:03 pm

Why is paopan mafia?
Every time you post, i scumread you. You are just mafia with Paopon. It has to be. Alexa is town, period. You and Paopon voting for Creature, no, just no.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:58 pm

c'mon man, a 3p literally won GoC last year.

ilario could well be telling the truth but i'd be a fool to believe it.
Context is important. The timing and nature of ilario’s claim influences my response to it, believe it or not.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:03 pm

Why is paopan mafia?
Every time you post, i scumread you. You are just mafia with Paopon. It has to be. Alexa is town, period. You and Paopon voting for Creature, no, just no.
This is a losing mindset.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:05 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:00 pm also please explain the wilgy and jpic reads sloonei, I want to hear them
It has to do with interactions with flipped wolves. I do not think either of you looked like partners. I can explain in more detail later.

A pocket attempt to lead me into voting creature or some other miselim, while alexa then dies to poison and probably flips town. another town dies during the night. We then focus our efforts on ilario because he is still around and a fallback yeet, and then we all die to soup
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:08 pm

A pocket attempt to lead me into voting creature or some other miselim, while alexa then dies to poison and probably flips town. another town dies during the night. We then focus our efforts on ilario because he is still around and a fallback yeet, and then we all die to soup
I was banking on ilario claiming 3p?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This is too silly for me. I’m out. I’m contemplating claiming right now because the silliness is too strong.

I’ll come back later. Please at least try to entertain a world where alexa is mafia. She is flipping today regardless. And I think that Creeature makes a lot of sense as a teammate of Mac/Tsp anyway. So please look into him as well.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I mean for fuck’s sake. If I’m mafia I need every single person in the POE that I can get. I’m not clearing two of them right away to start the phase whole pushing the most secured player on the list.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:09 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:08 pm

I was banking on ilario claiming 3p?
ok admittedly that part falls apart as I realised you made your reads before the claim which was pretty unexpected.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:10 pm This is too silly for me. I’m out. I’m contemplating claiming right now because the silliness is too strong.

I’ll come back later. Please at least try to entertain a world where alexa is mafia. She is flipping today regardless. And I think that Creeature makes a lot of sense as a teammate of Mac/Tsp anyway. So please look into him as well.
have you dropped your sabie read or is that still around? No need to claim
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

If alexa is a wolf, I'm inclined to believe LinearPoint is also a wolf.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:37 pm

why does god hate me

Lynch em' dead I say
ilario claimed 3p

Why not vote alexa then?
ilario poisoned Alexa

if we are to believe ilario, he needs to kill two mafia directly to achieve his wincon. He's already killed dizzy. Yeeting Alexa won't achieve it.

Personally, I think I am of the mind to leave both alexa and ilario and yeet outside of them two.
Ahh, I see. Didn't realize who'd poisoned Alexa.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Btw when will falcon reveal his guilty?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Creature wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:17 pm Btw when will falcon reveal his guilty?
I assumed he doesn't have one because he shot mac
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

TBH, I'm fine w/ Pao or Creature this RD

If players feel strongly over one than the other, let me know why plz
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:12 pm I mean for fuck’s sake. If I’m mafia I need every single person in the POE that I can get. I’m not clearing two of them right away to start the phase whole pushing the most secured player on the list.
You are pushing my townread and leans, and defending my scumreads. The reasons why are everything but convincing me either.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:20 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:17 pm Btw when will falcon reveal his guilty?
Dayphase would've been a lot better if he did
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:20 pm
Boom

Also, my shot wasn't a guarantee. If it had failed, I would've been shot in the face dead

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”