GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 559
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D2

Post by Sloonei »

alexa wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:03 pm
Guillotine wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:01 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:59 am
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:55 am
sig wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:44 am Also just Did something :ninja:
Did you just shoot nutella?
Oops?

In my defense I did do an ISO read and was seeing scum Nutella from that. Buuut, my bad sorry
I would have shot Alexa and not nutella but ok, at least my tinfoil is gone cause having seen arsonist would make me think thst nutella could be scum too.
FTR if anyone tries this it's a complete waste because i was given a BP vest. didn't want to claim that but lol

so uh, don't waste your shot on me
Alexa does claim to have been given a vest on Night 1, it appears. But also, this was her role:
Olgierd von Everec: Scarface; The Heart of Stone

You’re a super bulletproof–you are immune to all normal kills at night as well as day shots (including factional kills). There may or may not be a role or roles that supercede this. You can still be killed via vote.
So she had a built-in BP vest that could have been used for any convenient claiming purposes that came her way.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 513

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D5

Post by LinearPoint »

It might not have been a vest, but it doesn't make sense that Alexa not knowing Neeko's role to claim it was anything other than what it was.
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

My theory was that belzy and porscha are something akin to tragic lovers. Toxic masons sounds like it could be that. One is town one is mafia. Porschas reaction to alexa outing felt fake to me. Like alexa had no reason to out them even if she was town because they were not at risk of being voted. Belzy was super protective if alexa even after that and super adamant about paopan. I wanted to believe paopan was town but he wasn't really helping anyone figure that out at all.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 317

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: sloon] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:33 pm [VOTE: sloon] aubergine
hi
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 617

Post by Justplayingitcool »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:28 pm My theory was that belzy and porscha are something akin to tragic lovers. Toxic masons sounds like it could be that. One is town one is mafia. Porschas reaction to alexa outing felt fake to me. Like alexa had no reason to out them even if she was town because they were not at risk of being voted. Belzy was super protective if alexa even after that and super adamant about paopan. I wanted to believe paopan was town but he wasn't really helping anyone figure that out at all.
Some of these roles appear to be from past games. At least Alexa was a role that came from Witcher mafia

Have we had anything last year akin to what you have described wrt toxic masons?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:36 pm
sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:28 pm My theory was that belzy and porscha are something akin to tragic lovers. Toxic masons sounds like it could be that. One is town one is mafia. Porschas reaction to alexa outing felt fake to me. Like alexa had no reason to out them even if she was town because they were not at risk of being voted. Belzy was super protective if alexa even after that and super adamant about paopan. I wanted to believe paopan was town but he wasn't really helping anyone figure that out at all.
Some of these roles appear to be from past games. At least Alexa was a role that came from Witcher mafia

Have we had anything last year akin to what you have described wrt toxic masons?
I'm not sure it was just a guess trying to figure out what's going on because belzy and alexa seemed so buddied both in the chat and then teaming up against me in the thread as well. Unless belzy just blindly followed alexa despite her supposedly outing them.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Today:
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:28 pm It might not have been a vest, but it doesn't make sense that Alexa not knowing Neeko's role to claim it was anything other than what it was.
Earlier:
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:35 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:33 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:31 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:28 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:25 pm As Neeko thinks about it more Alexa getting shot and having a vest popped actually kind of makes sense.
Neeko didn't think vests informed someone they got shot though, but since they do Alexa might be cleared if it wasn't a Vigilante shot.
sabie just claimed her vigilante shot was used on c4 ftr.
Then yeah Alexa had to have been shot by Mafia then.
I think I was the factional NK if it wasn’t c4
No, Neeko knows Alexa had a bulletproof vest so if Alexa got shot by not-Mafia then there's an unclaimed shot somewhere since she said her vest popped.
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:41 pm
ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:39 pm Like sure she could have been vested but my point is until I see a town role die that can gives vests there is nothing to verify that claim
OK Neeko thinks she can word this vague enough to not get souped.
Neeko gave Alexa a vest night 1. Neeko didn't realize until now that it gave feedback to the wearer when popped.
So yeah it's pretty much confirmed Alexa got shot last night.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alexa claiming to have been given a bulletproof vest which was then spent on the night that C4 died is a lie all around. Her role was bulletproof, so there was never any way for that ability to have been spent in the first place. Her claim about having a "popped vest" was entirely false. We also know for certain that she was not the mafia kill target. It appears right now as though c4 was the mafia team kill that night. Sabie has already claimed responsibility for that shot.

It is possible that somebody else was targeted that night and survived by other means. I am open to alternative theories if they exist.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021

Post by sabie12 »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:40 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:37 pm @LinearPoint please explain to me why nook gives mafia a rolecop + a soup kill? and why i as mafia would out that information right away if i'm literally their role cop? that makes no sense and the role makes way more sense as town (even if i'm not claiming that specific role i really don't get your logic)
Mafia Rolecop is just good role? Neeko would pick Mafia Rolecop over other roles.
Not sure what else you want?
So this interaction is a thing.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:00 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:40 pm
alexa wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:37 pm @LinearPoint please explain to me why nook gives mafia a rolecop + a soup kill? and why i as mafia would out that information right away if i'm literally their role cop? that makes no sense and the role makes way more sense as town (even if i'm not claiming that specific role i really don't get your logic)
Mafia Rolecop is just good role? Neeko would pick Mafia Rolecop over other roles.
Not sure what else you want?
So this interaction is a thing.
What are your thoughts on it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:35 pm
hi
Just a nagging suspicion that you're trying to powerwolf this town over the cliff rn
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1419

Post by Creature »

Feels like LP was caught on a contradiction
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:05 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:35 pm
hi
Just a nagging suspicion that you're trying to powerwolf this town over the cliff rn
Not the case.

I'd encourage you to look at how alexa interacted with me and how I responded to ilario's case on her yesterday.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: LP] aubergine
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:38 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:28 pm
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:26 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:20 pm why is linear so hung up on alexa being N0 Rolecop specifically? At this point it feels like fishing for alexa to out what she actually is.
[VOTE: Linear] aubergine
A bit late to the party no?
And Neeko cares not for the name of Alexa's role.
Alexa said they peaked Nutella's role was not one that would be Town and Nutella confirmed that.
That's all that matters, and that is a rolecop which is likely Mafia.
how do you arrive at that conclusion?
OK Neeko may have jumped to conclusions assuming Alexa was a Mafia Rolecop.
Neeko has since realized there may be a few other more townie roles they could be.
Still though Neeko doesn't like the vibe, but whatever not like anyone cares.
These posts in the beginning are what made me think maybe LP is the actual mafia role cop and tried to distance from alexa.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If the mafia team is not exactly sabie/linearpoint, then who should we look at?

I don't want to act as though I speak for everyone, but it feels like they are comfortably the two suspects we have at this point. Rather than continuing to try to bury them, we should work on solidifying our reads on others.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Read me
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Im going to bed
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:10 pm If the mafia team is not exactly sabie/linearpoint, then who should we look at?

I don't want to act as though I speak for everyone, but it feels like they are comfortably the two suspects we have at this point. Rather than continuing to try to bury them, we should work on solidifying our reads on others.
Starting to agree with the LP/sabie team.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:44 pm Today:
LinearPoint wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:28 pm It might not have been a vest, but it doesn't make sense that Alexa not knowing Neeko's role to claim it was anything other than what it was.
Earlier:
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:25 pm As Neeko thinks about it more Alexa getting shot and having a vest popped actually kind of makes sense.
Neeko didn't think vests informed someone they got shot though, but since they do Alexa might be cleared if it wasn't a Vigilante shot.
No, Neeko knows Alexa had a bulletproof vest so if Alexa got shot by not-Mafia then there's an unclaimed shot somewhere since she said her vest popped.
ilario wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:39 pm Like sure she could have been vested but my point is until I see a town role die that can gives vests there is nothing to verify that claim
Neeko gave Alexa a vest night 1. Neeko didn't realize until now that it gave feedback to the wearer when popped.
Actually this post here shows that ilario believed he was the night kill target because now that we've seen his role we know he had a commuter ability. Since we now know mafia did not target Alexa they probably targeted him after he killed dizzy.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This is true re: ilario
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

I don't think it's sabie. Sabie and I have had a btsc since we both won the poetry contest. I'd be shocked if it were sabie
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:21 pm I don't think it's sabie. Sabie and I have had a btsc since we both won the poetry contest. I'd be shocked if it were sabie
Interesting.
Who then?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Did ilario claim if he commuted that night?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

So all that poetry event panic was for nothing...
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm tired
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Maybe we find one wolf today and see what we get tomorrow
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:23 pm Did ilario claim if he commuted that night?
He said he thought he was the factional kill that night
~Darren Shan~
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Idk who it is, I just know that Sabie has been telling me in btsc that she thought alexa was a wolf, thought mac was a wolf, etc
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: Linearpoint] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:32 pm Idk who it is, I just know that Sabie has been telling me in btsc that she thought alexa was a wolf, thought mac was a wolf, etc
When did she express these concerns? Why didn't she VK them by herself?
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:41 pm
dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:32 pm Idk who it is, I just know that Sabie has been telling me in btsc that she thought alexa was a wolf, thought mac was a wolf, etc
she expressed concerns on alexa like 1-2 rl days ago I think? might have already been poisoned by then. But she also helped choose to kill mac.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:43 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:41 pm
she expressed concerns on alexa like 1-2 rl days ago I think? might have already been poisoned by then. But she also helped choose to kill mac.
Mac had a lot of heat, and in fact was dying that night anyways since I also shot him. He's not the worst pick to try and deepwolf, but I see your point
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: LinearPoint] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Porscha »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:01 pm Well that was not the kill I expected.

[VOTE: Sabie] aubergine
catching up sorry if I make comments that are dumb later in thread;;;

why would you insta-vote the one person who holstered against shooting town when m!alexa wanted him shot
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:18 pm Belzy - Mason?
Creature - Greenchecked
dyachei - Shot Marmot
falcon45ca - Cop
Justplayingitcool
LinearPoint
Porscha - Mason?
sabie12 - Vigilante
Sloonei - Claims confirmable?
who green checked creature
also LP claimed a protective vest giving role
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:16 pm [VOTE: Linear Point] aubergine

falcon, creature, belzy, porscha confirmed?

I can't recall the exact nature of who's confirmed and who's not and why...is this right?
I don't consider belzy and porscha officially confirmed if alexa was BSing about having a role cop check on them.
I dont remember alexa claiming mech on confirming me and belzy. just pocketed us knowing we weren't wolf. fooled belzy real good lol
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:18 pm Was it alexa who shaded sloonei for claiming a self confirmable role?
multiple people did including myself
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Porscha wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am

I can't recall the exact nature of who's confirmed and who's not and why...is this right?
I don't consider belzy and porscha officially confirmed if alexa was BSing about having a role cop check on them.
I dont remember alexa claiming mech on confirming me and belzy. just pocketed us knowing we weren't wolf. fooled belzy real good lol
She named your role and neither you nor Belzy denied it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Creature wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:24 pm LinearPoint and sabie’s claims both need serious re-examination in light of alexa’s flip.

Also let me take this time to say that ilario played brilliantly.
Damn, ilario's thing was an excellent catch
ilario also made a very strong case against you, what do you think about that
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Porscha wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:53 am
Creature wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:24 pm LinearPoint and sabie’s claims both need serious re-examination in light of alexa’s flip.

Also let me take this time to say that ilario played brilliantly.
Damn, ilario's thing was an excellent catch
ilario also made a very strong case against you, what do you think about that
Falcon green checked Creature last night.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:48 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:45 am

She named your role and neither you nor Belzy denied it.
oh wait she did straight up role claim us lmao sorry my head feels like trash maybe I should wait until t omorrow morning to do this
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That’s a pretty major point to forget.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:33 pm I think there is very little question that the mafia team was banking on alexa going deep and end gaming here. She was at least half of their longterm play. Ilario blew that up out of nowhere and, I suspect, upended a lot of plans they had set in motion.

I think at least one of those plans may have been allowing alexa to bury sabie. They probably did not expect to end up together in the walrus chat, but seeing as they were in there with a civilian (Belzy), they needed to treat it as a public space. Mac was an obvious kill target, and they had little room to avoid that as long as Belzy was there. The "plan" for sabie to shoot paopan in the night was never actually going to happen, and the real plan was for alexa to bury sabie for not shooting (with the help of Belzy), and then chop paopan the next day (today) once sabie flipped mafia.

Sabie's claim about shooting c4 as a vig is also made dubious by alexa's claims to have been targeted the same night. We now know that she was, in fact, not the mafia's kill target. This can be taken as an indication that c4 was the actual mafia kill target. Sabie did perform the kill, so her claiming of that kill was not dishonest in case she was caught in the act. She has not performed any additional kills since her first one because it was a 1-shot ability. She has been wielding the potential to shoot somebody since Night 1, but has not actually done so.

Additionally, if Alexa was not the N2 kill target, we have no reason to believe her claims about having been given a vest. She was bulletproof anyway. It is not impossible for LinearPoint's role to be true by coincidence. Indeed, it's possible Alexa really did receive a vest, and worked that into her false narrative. But LP has been cleared for days on the assumption that they saved alexa from being killed by the mafia team. We now know that to be untrue.
I like it but I also don't know that alexa wanted to bury w!sabie tbh

but yeah I agree on alexa as the deepest wolf. probs why she was tripping balls seething when she got caught by Ilario and nobody else was onto her
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:55 am That’s a pretty major point to forget.
don't care have migraine alexa been riding my a$$ all game to pocket anyway. which I already called out as sus yesterday and only ilario agreed with me. it's all melding together
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Porscha wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:02 am
don't care have migraine alexa been riding my a$$ all game to pocket anyway. which I already called out as sus yesterday and only ilario agreed with me. it's all melding together
Migraines excuse all. Feel better, Porscha. :bighug:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I don't know what the tragic lovers role is but I'd like to throw out the option that we don't both think identically and my reaction was very real b/c there is no way in hell I would expect her to out me there when she had done nothing but confirm me town all game. belzy just got tricked into thinking alexa was confirmed town just like most people in the game did up until ilario fixed the game for town by outting her and poisoning her. ilario was I think the only person every day consistently pushing against alexa and all alexa would do is roll over and say "but ilario you're so town dont do dis" so idk in hindsight i'm not surprised
dyachei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:21 pm I don't think it's sabie. Sabie and I have had a btsc since we both won the poetry contest. I'd be shocked if it were sabie
what is a btsc?
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:06 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:02 am
Migraines excuse all. Feel better, Porscha. :bighug:
thank you friend
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 637
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

[VOTE: LinearPoint] aubergine

After Alexa's flip, Lp is obvious wolf. We need one more.
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 513

Post by LinearPoint »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:44 pm Today:
Earlier:
Thste because Alexa claimed it was a vest.
Technically Neeko does not know what she gives out. Only the person receiving it knows. It’s just a protective item and bullletproof vest made perfect sense to Neekoz
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”