GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 Endgame (town and 3p win)

Hell yeah?

Hell yeah
13%
HELL YEAH
63%
k
25%

Total votes: 16
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1419

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D5

Post by Creature »

If all that is correct and sabie12 is not being pocketed by dyachei, then it is likely a combination of LinearPoint + one of you (Sloonei) or JPIC.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 559
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:45 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:44 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:42 pm I guess I'm already getting bored from this game.
I still feel that there is a lot that we can be doing to help settle things. If LinearPoint is mafia, we need to find their teammate. If LinearPoint is town, we need to figure out where we've gone wrong.
idk I'm following the philosophy of one wolf at a time. I don't want to preflip LinearPoint here.
This is normally my philosophy as well, but we are close enough to the finish line that I think it makes sense to consider candidates in terms of pairings at this point.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:47 pm If all that is correct and sabie12 is not being pocketed by dyachei, then it is likely a combination of LinearPoint + one of you (Sloonei) or JPIC.
I have done very little work to read JPIC today because I felt comfortable in my town read on him yesterday. If I had more time I would probably want to look into him.

I think if all you cleared folks really want to settle things today, you should look into each of us in depth. Try to imagine all possible worlds for each of us.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If the POE is wrong, I am feeling increasingly strong about Belzy and Porscha being the two we've gotten wrong.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 317

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: LP] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: JPIC] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:06 am Did alexa outline what's different between Sloon's town v. wolf game?
Yeah she did she brought him up first to ask what I thought of him and then tried to compare games saying he is more talkative as wolf. She expressed not having a strong read on him from not playing much with him.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Even if she was town, Alexa is not a good source for sloonei meta reads. We had played exactly one 48-hour game phase together prior to this game, as far as I am aware. She appears to be aware of a recent scum game where I no-showed and subbed out after Day 1 as well. Maybe she was in whatever game that was.

I think her legitimate uncertainty/unfamiliarity with me shines through in a few places. Off the top of my head: her asking if I was "volume cleared", and her being under the impression that c4 and I have an extensive history and familiarity with one another.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

If JPIC is wolf it means I've underestimate his wolfgame. Almost all of his posts lately felt like towncasing himself yet those posts sort of made me townlean him.
falcon45ca

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D4

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:10 pm
Belzy wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:06 pm Urge to claim rising. I have mech which can confirm me as town.
You defended both Dizzy and Mac. Called them town, for one simple little reason, never voted them... you vote a lot of townie, and spared Tsp while making a weird scrunity post. You have protected literally every known mafia player.
I never defended Dizzy. Dizzy was dead before I was really involved with the game. Marmot too.

I did think Mac was town for a while. So did everyone else.

I still have mech which can confirm me as town.
Can you confirm yourself?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:06 pm Urge to claim rising. I have mech which can confirm me as town.
You defended both Dizzy and Mac. Called them town, for one simple little reason, never voted them... you vote a lot of townie, and spared Tsp while making a weird scrunity post. You have protected literally every known mafia player.
I never defended Dizzy. Dizzy was dead before I was really involved with the game. Marmot too.

The option exists, but I would prefer not to do that at this time. Soup, and I also think it should be possible for you all to town-read me without my role being made public. Dizzy, Mac, and Alexa all treated me in ways that would be wacky if I was on a team with each of them.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:19 pm

The option exists, but I would prefer not to do that at this time. Soup, and I also think it should be possible for you all to town-read me without my role being made public. Dizzy, Mac, and Alexa all treated me in ways that would be wacky if I was on a team with each of them.
Yeah, JPIC says the same thing...

Honestly, all those players are capable of distancing, so yeah I don't read too strongly into that
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:25 pm

Honestly, all those players are capable of distancing, so yeah I don't read too strongly into that
What do you read strongly into?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:25 pm

What do you read strongly into?

This is a stage where I'd like to be able to channel JJJ's ability to find town groups.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:30 pm This is a stage where I'd like to be able to channel JJJ's ability to find town groups.
This is what I have been encouraging today.

If ever there was a time for a trustfall exercise, this would be it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Yeah, I think that can be done when you're the top lynch contender. I guess if we're set on LinearPoint that's somewhat pointless.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:31 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:30 pm This is a stage where I'd like to be able to channel JJJ's ability to find town groups.
This is what I have been encouraging today.

If ever there was a time for a trustfall exercise, this would be it.
If I'm really paranoid, I worry about Belzy & Porscha. I don't want to go down that hole just yet, same w/ dya, so let's call them town for now

Creature, dya, falcon, belzy, porscha

leaves

JPIC, sloon, sabie, LP
falcon45ca

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021

Post by falcon45ca »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:36 am
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:25 pm Neeko doesn't know many here so Neeko doesn't know who would be good pick. Nutella sounds tasty though, so Neeko would have picked that. Yum.
LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:34 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:33 pm You should out nutella's role so that she gets souped if town
lol what? The fuck does that even mean?
This is the alleged slip that Urist pointed out, the accusation being that LP feigned ignorance about the soup kill. I don't really think going off of slips like this yields the best results, cause I've seen a lot of town miss stuff or assume stuff and it being seen as a slip. I think actual slips are very rare. However, LP is later claiming that they did read the OP, but that Nanook must have edited it. I don't know if this happened, but it seems a bit unlikely? Why not just say that you missed the part about the soup kill instead of "No, it changed"? Maybe this has more to do with LP's personality than anything. I could see LP trying to feign ignorance here, but I don't think that is a slam dunk thing at all.

But reading through LP's iso, I just end up with very mixed feelings. I've only played one game day with them before, but they were obvious town to me in that game. This game, I don't get the same feeling. At the same time, there's actually a lot of content and analysis to read. A lot of the analysis doesn't really make sense to me, but that was the same as last game. What I think may be different is that last game they eventually became very town leader-y and sorted people pretty aggressively and had much more impact overall. I wish I had a more firm take here, but I don't. If others have more experience with LP, please share.
LinearPoint wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:39 am
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:36 am Marmot still worst iso in the game but ender is close
Does Marmot not usually forgo reading?
Neeko thought that's what Marmot did and that seems to be the pattern in Marmot iso.
Pretty much identical so far to Team Fortress Mafia where Marmot was Town.
There's also this, which is the only thing LP has posted about Marmot. This being the only thing in their iso when there's a lot of content isn't great in itself.

And ther's been a lot of discussion around LP, and if they're mafia there might be a lot of anti-alignments to draw from it. I could see them being mafia here, so I'm not opposed to chopping them.

Would also like to know where LP is at with reads/sorting right now.
Pretty hedgey take on LP if you ask me
falcon45ca

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D3

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:25 am If the POE is correct, 4 of these 7 names are mafia:

Creature
DrWilgy

Justplayingitcool
LinearPoint
Paopan
Phil and Gloria
sabie12

If your name is on the list, cross yourself off. Add me to it if you like. If your name is not on the list, you probably want to add me to it, so you're looking for 4 out of 8 rather than 4 out of 7. Sorry.

To the three civilians on this list, it's on you (and me) to prove to everybody else that you are town. Do so without claiming, please and thanks. A great weapon for proving your towniness is to simply hunt for the remaining bad guys. This game is not nearly as dire as it might have seemed ~24 hours ago. Let's all secure our 2022 wins here so we can all meet back for next year's GoC.
LP & JPIC still unresolved
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D3

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 4:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:25 am If the POE is correct, 4 of these 7 names are mafia:

Creature
DrWilgy

Justplayingitcool
LinearPoint
Paopan
Phil and Gloria
sabie12

If your name is on the list, cross yourself off. Add me to it if you like. If your name is not on the list, you probably want to add me to it, so you're looking for 4 out of 8 rather than 4 out of 7. Sorry.

To the three civilians on this list, it's on you (and me) to prove to everybody else that you are town. Do so without claiming, please and thanks. A great weapon for proving your towniness is to simply hunt for the remaining bad guys. This game is not nearly as dire as it might have seemed ~24 hours ago. Let's all secure our 2022 wins here so we can all meet back for next year's GoC.
LP & JPIC still unresolved
This was at a time when alexa was being treated as clear, and LinearPoint by association.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Oh no, that was before I had cleared LP I guess.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: LP] aubergine
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

[VOTE: linearpoint] aubergine
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 212
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

i think the paranoia sabie's been having in the btsc is pretty natural? And the way she's treated now outed wolves. I'd be shocked if sabie is a wolf
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I think for the sake of security, we should start to identify reasons to town read everyone that have nothing to do with mechanics. For some, mechanical information will still be sufficient. But we can give ourselves some peace of mind by clearing each other on behavior alone.

I'm about to leave for work at Job B after spending most of the afternoon doing work for Job A, so I can't contribute to this discussion for the time being. But I think this can be a productive use of time for those who may feel there is nothing to do this phase.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021 D2a

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:04 pm hollowkatt (16): Creature, sig, LinearPoint, Belzy, 112, TonyStarkPrime, DrWilgy, Sloonei, dyachei, c4e5g3d5, falcon45ca, alexa, sabie12, Guillotine, Master Radishes, Phil and Gloria
sig (11): Sloonei, Belzy, 112, Porscha, falcon45ca, alexa, sabie12, LinearPoint, Master Radishes, Phil and Gloria, Justplayingitcool
112 (10): Sloonei, Porscha, hollowkatt, sig, TonyStarkPrime, alexa, dyachei, DrWilgy, Paopan, Guillotine
Guillotine (9): 112, Creature, Sloonei, Master Radishes, dyachei, Justplayingitcool, LinearPoint, ilario, DrWilgy
DrWilgy (8): TonyStarkPrime, c4e5g3d5, dyachei, hollowkatt, 112, sabie12, Paopan, LinearPoint
TonyStarkPrime (8): Paopan, Porscha, Belzy, Guillotine, Justplayingitcool, falcon45ca, hollowkatt, Master Radishes
sabie12 (5): alexa, sig, falcon45ca, hollowkatt, Phil and Gloria
c4e5g3d5 (4): Phil and Gloria, sig, TonyStarkPrime, Belzy
Alexa is on 3 of the Town flips. P&G is on 2 of the Town flips. Both red.

Now TSP is a confirmed Red in this POE of 8, and he had 8 votes w/ 0 flipped red on his wagon. Wilgy was 8 votes as well, one of whom's TSP (presumably to help make sure he's not a lynch)

Porscha, Belzy, JIC all on TSP's wagon make me wonder why they'd do that as Maf, as TSP was in lynch range for sure.

Sloon is on every Town wagon. LP is on 3

I'm gonna repost that nightfall, but this time I'll remove all dead players, leaving just scum and current players
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:04 pm hollowkatt (16): Creature, LinearPoint, Belzy, TonyStarkPrime, Sloonei, dyachei, falcon45ca, alexa, sabie12, Phil and Gloria
sig (11): Sloonei, Belzy, Porscha, falcon45ca, alexa, sabie12, LinearPoint, Phil and Gloria, Justplayingitcool
112 (10): Sloonei, Porscha, TonyStarkPrime, alexa, dyachei,
Guillotine (9): 112, Creature, Sloonei, dyachei, Justplayingitcool, LinearPoint,
DrWilgy (8): TonyStarkPrime, dyachei, sabie12, LinearPoint
TonyStarkPrime (8): Porscha, Belzy, Justplayingitcool, falcon45ca
sabie12 (5): alexa, falcon45ca, Phil and Gloria
c4e5g3d5 (4): Phil and Gloria, TonyStarkPrime, Belzy
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:04 pm hollowkatt (16): Creature, LinearPoint, Belzy, TonyStarkPrime, Sloonei, dyachei, falcon45ca, alexa, sabie12, Phil and Gloria
sig (11): Sloonei, Belzy, Porscha, falcon45ca, alexa, sabie12, LinearPoint, Phil and Gloria, Justplayingitcool
Guillotine (9): 112, Creature, Sloonei, dyachei, Justplayingitcool, LinearPoint,
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Note that on the main 4 wagons, 3 of them have no less than 2 scum.

Guillo has 0 confirmed scum on the wagon, but in the remaining players group Creature is confirmed Town. Looking at all the wagons, Maf def had somebody on Guillo.

Sloon, Dya, JPIC, LP

As mentioned, Sloon and LP are on quite a few Town wagons.

JPIC only has 3 votes out tho...Sabie as well. Do we know why?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Going off the other patterns, Sloon, Dya, JPIV, LP likely has the last 2 Maf IMO
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Somewhat by VCA it points LP + Sloonei
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:56 pm Somewhat by VCA it points LP + Sloonei
I hate solving this way, but Sloon even still being alive is somewhat suspicious
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:50 pm

Hmmmm...was the TSP wagon pure?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:03 pm

In order for it to be impure:
a) Belzy and Porscha would need to be wolves together
or
b) JPIC would need to be wolf
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 637
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:56 pm Somewhat by VCA it points LP + Sloonei
Yeah, maybe it is this one. Sloonei or JPic needs to be sorted.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:05 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:03 pm

In order for it to be impure:
a) Belzy and Porscha would need to be wolves together
or
b) JPIC would need to be wolf
Given that we know TSP flipped Wolf, let's pretend he's Town and so are Belzy/Porscha (cuz that world sucks)

So then we have Sloon, LP, Dya with likely 2 being Maf (wagonomics)
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:40 pm I am also struggling to identify a clear teammate for LP here.
Yourself?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

The world of LP as Maf also fits on Wilgy's wagon, keeping the 2 or more Maf per wagon going, as I think we have much better reason to TR dya and sabie than LP
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:46 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:45 pm At least if LinearPoint flips wolf Belzy/Porscha will be fully confirmed.
Oh, there's also that kill on Mac that makes me kinda doubt alexa and Belzy are wolves together with Mac.
Thank you. There is no way there were 2 wolves in the Sabie Alexa Belzy chat where Mac got shot.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

It may just be Sloonei and Lp, with Sloonei being on the jazz reopening a can of worms on me and Porscha lol
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:43 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:36 pm
sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:28 pm My theory was that belzy and porscha are something akin to tragic lovers. Toxic masons sounds like it could be that. One is town one is mafia. Porschas reaction to alexa outing felt fake to me. Like alexa had no reason to out them even if she was town because they were not at risk of being voted. Belzy was super protective if alexa even after that and super adamant about paopan. I wanted to believe paopan was town but he wasn't really helping anyone figure that out at all.
Some of these roles appear to be from past games. At least Alexa was a role that came from Witcher mafia

Have we had anything last year akin to what you have described wrt toxic masons?
I'm not sure it was just a guess trying to figure out what's going on because belzy and alexa seemed so buddied both in the chat and then teaming up against me in the thread as well. Unless belzy just blindly followed alexa despite her supposedly outing them.
I never played with Alexa before. Her outing me in the thread was weird. I just didn't realize how scummy it was. Cuz why out it in the thread when already know it as mafia. I really felt for her play. Also the "nice" comment in our chat felt like a towny happy to see me.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I wanted to kill Dizzy, who I linked to Marmot, HK, voted for TSP, shot Mac, am town masons with Porscha. Alexa was my only bad read of the game. Forgive me for one awful read. Lol at Sloonei reopening a case on me. Probably cuz Sloonei is scum and needs to go on the jazz to see a chance to win.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

What we should do is take a look at how LP, Sloon, dya, JPIC all treat and interact w/ each other, see if there's anything that stands out
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:45 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:04 pm hollowkatt (16): Creature, sig, LinearPoint, Belzy, 112, TonyStarkPrime, DrWilgy, Sloonei, dyachei, c4e5g3d5, falcon45ca, alexa, sabie12, Guillotine, Master Radishes, Phil and Gloria
sig (11): Sloonei, Belzy, 112, Porscha, falcon45ca, alexa, sabie12, LinearPoint, Master Radishes, Phil and Gloria, Justplayingitcool
112 (10): Sloonei, Porscha, hollowkatt, sig, TonyStarkPrime, alexa, dyachei, DrWilgy, Paopan, Guillotine
Guillotine (9): 112, Creature, Sloonei, Master Radishes, dyachei, Justplayingitcool, LinearPoint, ilario, DrWilgy
DrWilgy (8): TonyStarkPrime, c4e5g3d5, dyachei, hollowkatt, 112, sabie12, Paopan, LinearPoint
TonyStarkPrime (8): Paopan, Porscha, Belzy, Guillotine, Justplayingitcool, falcon45ca, hollowkatt, Master Radishes
sabie12 (5): alexa, sig, falcon45ca, hollowkatt, Phil and Gloria
c4e5g3d5 (4): Phil and Gloria, sig, TonyStarkPrime, Belzy
Alexa is on 3 of the Town flips. P&G is on 2 of the Town flips. Both red.

Now TSP is a confirmed Red in this POE of 8, and he had 8 votes w/ 0 flipped red on his wagon. Wilgy was 8 votes as well, one of whom's TSP (presumably to help make sure he's not a lynch)

Porscha, Belzy, JIC all on TSP's wagon make me wonder why they'd do that as Maf, as TSP was in lynch range for sure.

Sloon is on every Town wagon. LP is on 3

I'm gonna repost that nightfall, but this time I'll remove all dead players, leaving just scum and current players
Yeah, i will eat my shorts if Sloonei is town.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Sloonei really looks awful in the 4 man lynch.

Jpic looks better. I wasn't done with the ISO before I left for work. Sloonei has to be scum. Lp and Sloonei. Period.
falcon45ca

Re: GAME OF CHAMPIONS 2021

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 7:40 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:20 pm Seanzie ( 7 ): Urist, NotAnAxehole, Paopan, Belzy, TonyStarkPrime, DrWilgy, nutella
DrWilgy ( 6 ): sabie, dyachei, ender, sean, radishes, c4
NotAnAxehole ( 4 ): Guillotine, alexa, Phil and Gloria, ilario
EnderWiggin ( 3 ): dyslexicon, jpic, falcon
112 ( 1 ): Sloonei
Dyslexicon ( 1 ): BoKnows
falcon45ca ( 1 ): 112
Porscha ( 1 ): linearpoint
sig ( 1 ): hollowkatt
Not Voting ( 3 ): Creature, sig, porscha
Seanzie: Paopan, Belzy, TonyStarkPrime, DrWilgy, nutella
Wiggly voted self preservation, TSP lead the wagon, need more on the other 3 as to why they voted it. Probably 2 Mafia exactly.

DrWilgy: sabie, dyachei, radishes, c4
Dya shot Marmot so not them, the other 3 maybe 1 Mafia as a counterwagon if Wiggly is not Mafia.

NotAnAxehole: Guillotine, alexa, Phil and Gloria, ilario
This wagon is a bit sus so probably 1-2 Mafia in it, but it kind of ended up being a vanity wagon so if Wiggly is Mafia, Mafia being on this wagon makes little sense.

EnderWiggin: dyslexicon, jpic, falcon
One wagon that was in the CFDS. Possibly 1 Maf, not guarenteed.

Not voting/pure vanity: Sloonei, 112, hollowkatt, Creature, sig, porscha, and Linearpoint (Neeko)
1 to 2 Mafia in this list based on other analysis.

Neeko thinks we should focus on 2 of these groups of people for the vote of 8 OR choose a handful of suspicious from each.
Neekos proposal based on this would be: Paopan, Belzy, TonyStarkPrime, nutella/Wiggly, Guillotine, alexa, Phil and Gloria, ilario as the logical solving mechanically.One can argue instead of "Guillotine, alexa, Phil and Gloria, ilario" putting 'sabie, dyachei, radishes, c4" also is logical to solve mechanically.

IF neeko were to suggest scummiest of all groups the list would look closer to this:
Belzy, TonyStarkPrime, Guillotine, Phil and Gloria, Sabie, radishes, jpic, falcon with possibly substituting one for c4 or Dizzy.
This is interesting...LP has some eerily accurate wagon reads, look at Ender's analysis, NAA's analysis...also LP brings up TSP as a logical solve, but avoids the wagon when the get the chance
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Belzy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:29 pm Sloonei really looks awful in the 4 man lynch.

Jpic looks better. I wasn't done with the ISO before I left for work. Sloonei has to be scum. Lp and Sloonei. Period.
Nope
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:33 pm
Belzy wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:29 pm Sloonei really looks awful in the 4 man lynch.

Nope
Compelling.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:42 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:33 pm

Nope
Compelling.
At work. No time for bigger interactions right now.

I am very town and believe that an honest assessment if my posts should reflect that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This is also why I’ve opened up to a Belzy/Porscha world. If the POE contains me then the POE is wrong.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”