Total votes: 18
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 157

Re: The Rings of Power - Day Two

Post by dunya »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:38 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:28 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:24 pm Once I'm done with covid, 2 more job interviews lined up

poggies

I can start paying off the debt soon
H

Y

P

E

Covid sux what r your symptoms??
feel really sore when I get up every morning

sore throat

sinus blown to all hell
:hugs:

I know them feels. I just got out of my 10 day illness this week. Was deathly. Be sure to load up on vitamin d and c!! Like a good dose. Will help rebuild your immune system again..helped me feel more like myself.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:40 am
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:33 am so HK you nearly died but didn't... penny for ur thoughts
I'm threadspewed town baby
How?

After reviewing your iso I feel it's lacking drive.

Do you feel disconnected from the game?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[VOTE: scotty] aubergine

Pending replies to my question.
Moonwink
The Mark
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Hyena

Post by Moonwink »

Srceenplay:

Let's get this one out of the way so that folks can actually make some arguments for why they think Srceen is actually town.

So, their D1 entrance was okay. That was followed by some discussion about mechanics, then we immediate get into the first big thing that kinda pinged me -- their (and Scotty's) push on HK.

I'm going to break this down from how it looked from my POV. HK, who from my experience, doesn't play much of D1, comes in and makes a post asking who has been townie. Scotty responds by essentially asking HK to read the game, which is not an unreasonable request. Not surprisingly to me, HK kinda puts up a fight about it, but eventually relents and gives some townreads.

It's AFTER this point that srceen enters the interaction. Just like Osie did when Scotty started questioning me, srceen starts shading HK and piggybacking on Scotty's pushes. In this case, he asserts that the people HK called town are easier to call scum, even though HK was asking about people who have been townie. He also doesn't provide any reasons why any of those people could be scum. Thus, I'm left wondering what the purpose of that post was aside from adding shade on HK. That shade is quickly followed by a vote on HK, which just immediately turns me off on voting for HK at that time.

tl;dr of the above: Srceenplay's entire early push on HK is completely unreasonable and it just comes off as an attempt (like Osie) to buddy up with Scotty, who is probably town and wrongly scumreading HK.

The other huge thing that pinged me, and the one thing that I keep bringing up, is the fact that they didn't have a read on me in spite of me being a top wagon at the time. It came off as an attempt to escape responsibility for my chop if I eventually did go over. The interaction that followed after I called them out on it didn't improve my impression on them.

Basically, when I ask them why they haven't formed a read on me yet and requested that they do, they quoted what I had told Dunia earlier in the day: "I haven't really tried forming a read on you yet. ;-; I figured with Mac and others talking to/about you, I'll have stuff to make a read on you later". It was an unneccesarily sassy response to me, and an very unreasonable one when you understand the context in which I said it versus the context in which he used it.

When I said it to Dunia, Dunia was NOT a top wagon and was NOT in danger of being chopped. If she had been in danger of being chopped, yes, I would have been quicker to make a read on her, especially since it could have influenced the wagons. That same influence over wagons is what I feel srceen was avoiding by not giving a read on me. THAT is why I thought it was scummy for him to not have a read on me. Sitting back and observing is fine when someone's not in danger of being chopped, not so much when they are.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Yeah I hated screens post where at first he was like "I'm waiting for everyone else to grill u then I'll decide" followed by wishy washy stance on u.

Down to yeet there today too.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

dunya wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:45 pm [VOTE: scotty] aubergine

What questions?
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
Spoiler: show
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

dunya wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:49 pm Yeah I hated screens post where at first he was like "I'm waiting for everyone else to grill u then I'll decide" followed by wishy washy stance on u.

Down to yeet there today too.
I'd actually be more comfortable going on srceen right now than I would be staying on the HK wagon, especially after rereading the initial stuff that happened between HK, Scotty, and Srceen. I don't think Scotty is mafia, but I do think he's got mafia egging him on (Osie and Srceen) whenever he's making pushes on town.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

[VOTE: Srceenplay] aubergine
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:54 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:45 pm [VOTE: scotty] aubergine

What questions?
Question

Why he town reads me I wanna know.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 159
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

dunya wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:31 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:24 pm Scotty could be a 1 or 2, I just got confused because too many people are scummy, I need a broader range of meta data to be sure.
And yet you’re voting for Dunya, who is *checks notes* a 5 on your scale. Got it.
More curious than that is why you town read me.

Care to elaborate?

I feel like I haven't done anything extreme to be "townie" so fat especially by you....don't think you have much meta on me? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Yeah, that’s the thing- I don’t have a good answer for this.
For all intents and purposes this is still D1. We have no flips to go off of, and can only look at the perception of the end of day wagons eventual flip of HK.
I read you as town in the same way I see canteen in that i get good *vibes*. And in context to how you responded to Mac’s intense tunnel especially made me feel like it was coming from a genuine place. Though that is more from the perspective that I lean max bad in my tinfoil
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Okay, after thinking about it, I'm going to do something a bit crazy, but maybe also good.

@MartinGG99
I know you received a ring last night (giving away rings can't be roleblocked). Use it tonight in a way that maximizes the number of people you can reach, but also GIVE IT AWAY to someone else that's NOT me. Also, I need you to tell me if you received a music note last night. You SHOULD have received one, but if I was roleblocked in any sort of way, then it might not have gone through.

To all others:
Don't worry about mafia knowing that Martin has a ring. If Martin gets nightkilled, that's one less person in the game that you have to continue questioning about. If Martin gets roleblocked, it's a roleblock that wasn't used on a probably better ring. If Martin is mafia? We'll figure it out later.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@dunya are you allowed to talk about penalty going over your post count? Blink twice for yes

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Moonwink wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:13 pm Okay, after thinking about it, I'm going to do something a bit crazy, but maybe also good.

@MartinGG99
I know you received a ring last night (giving away rings can't be roleblocked). Use it tonight in a way that maximizes the number of people you can reach, but also GIVE IT AWAY to someone else that's NOT me. Also, I need you to tell me if you received a music note last night. You SHOULD have received one, but if I was roleblocked in any sort of way, then it might not have gone through.

To all others:
Don't worry about mafia knowing that Martin has a ring. If Martin gets nightkilled, that's one less person in the game that you have to continue questioning about. If Martin gets roleblocked, it's a roleblock that wasn't used on a probably better ring. If Martin is mafia? We'll figure it out later.
@MartinGG99
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Moonwink wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:13 pm Okay, after thinking about it, I'm going to do something a bit crazy, but maybe also good.

@MartinGG99

To all others:
Martin of all people? Didn’t realize you town read him

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:14 pm

@MartinGG99

To all others:
Dude, people were raking me over the coals for the entire latter half of D1 for my townread on Martin. XD Yes, I townread him.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Moon’s case on srceen has me perplexed. I’ll bite and iso myself. But I don’t wannnnna iso

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Moonwink wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:14 pm

@MartinGG99

To all others:
Dude, people were raking me over the coals for the entire latter half of D1 for my townread on Martin. XD Yes, I townread him.
I keep having a huge disconnect with everything that happened end of day yesterday where I keep missing shit and progressions.

Like here’s the deal with you- I scum read you during D1, but it was on trivial comments. Your effort so far in giving thoughts makes me want to keep you around. You’re putting effort into the solve.

I guess I’m an easy buy if you’re mafia but I’m coming round the mountain. It’s D1.5 Now to iso screen

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I probably should unvote Scotty in thread given that I'm town confirmed double voter, I shouldn't be the one to take his rings when we kill him today.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ah yeah now I remember.
srceenplay wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:00 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:57 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:53 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:21 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:18 pm good morning who's townie?
you tell me
I haven't read anything from over night
There’s like 40 posts and half of them are me, come on HK
creature, dunya, nanook, moonwink are all probably town.

are you happy now?
I think its easier to call all of them scum than town.
I personally agree with this statement, and we were united in our front against HK’s laziness.

So I see what Moon is talking about with the noncommittal read of her- he does say null/scum, but then continues to say he wants to sit back and watch to learn.
Kinda reminds me of how NAA is playing right now- offering bits of reads but lacking on many people.
He doubles down after she lays into him, and continues to respond with a rousing round of indifference.

I’m also getting the vibe that he was indifferent to the whole lynch at end of day: could vote nook, could vote moon, hk, Dunya, Martin.

All this is to say, in summary, that he doesn’t look like he has an agenda in his posts or pushes. I’m still reading him as town and going with the flow

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Wait wait wait I missed this before:
srceenplay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:14 pm Bluff?

I don’t doubt you to be a double voter.
I do doubt you raising the lynch count. That’s not how a double voter works.

Plus your post before you say sorry for the day before. “My fault” that would have put us at nine not “10”. So how is it your fault.

Liar liar pants on fire.
srceenplay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:05 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:31 pm

Plus your post before you say sorry for the day before. “My fault” that would have put us at nine not “10”. So how is it your fault.

Liar liar pants on fire.
So you think he is town, but just seeing seeds of chaos?
Nope. Put him in the flip pile too
Both of these reads can’t exist on the same logical plane. If you believe him to be the double voter, how can he possibly be scum? That’s a town role.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

did srceen scumslip?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:31 pm I probably should unvote Scotty in thread given that I'm town confirmed double voter, I shouldn't be the one to take his rings when we kill him today.
You’re the kid at summer camp that brags about all the fist fights he got into but is scared of the mythical Snipe lurking in the woods. You’re not confirmed yet, and the more you say it the weirder it gets

MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Moonwink wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:13 pm I know you received a ring last night (giving away rings can't be roleblocked). Use it tonight in a way that maximizes the number of people you can reach, but also GIVE IT AWAY to someone else that's NOT me. Also, I need you to tell me if you received a music note last night. You SHOULD have received one, but if I was roleblocked in any sort of way, then it might not have gone through.
I did get it, I didn't mention it because I figured it probably could've been used for tracking purposes on previous nights. Which it actually can surprisingly.

But I wasn't sure if it was going to be useful tonight.

Anyways, since I mentioned that I probably **have** to give it away now before I get shot
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by hollowkatt »

hey guyz here's a dumb tier list:

town
mac
nanook
dunya
creature
scotty
doom

lean town
moonwink
naa
martin
jack

poe
porscha
srceen
andres
marmot
wigly
osieorb

hmu for explanations
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:42 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:31 pm I probably should unvote Scotty in thread given that I'm town confirmed double voter, I shouldn't be the one to take his rings when we kill him today.
You’re the kid at summer camp that brags about all the fist fights he got into but is scared of the mythical Snipe lurking in the woods. You’re not confirmed yet, and the more you say it the weirder it gets
Give me 1 reason why I tell you all that Majority is +1 if I'm mafia.

The fact that you don't see this is further outing, but I already know you're mafia, so it's not like I particularly care about that... Just everyone else should be taking note of this.

Actually, I invite anyone to tell me why announcing the majority thing isn't clearing. ANYONE, please tell me why this isn't playing directly against my win condition if I'm mafia.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I...kinda like Scotty?

Anyways I feel this is the correct place to be right now after wandering in my worldview imagination + strategy for a bit.

[VOTE: Screen] aubergine
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:02 am I...kinda like Scotty?

Anyways I feel this is the correct place to be right now after wandering in my worldview imagination + strategy for a bit.

[VOTE: Screen] aubergine
I do too, but he's mafia.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME Is it not clearing for me to tell you all that it actually takes 1 more for majority, when I could watch people lose their minds at 9 votes not being a majority instead?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Boggles my mind.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:52 pm hey guyz here's a dumb tier list:

town
mac
nanook
dunya
creature
scotty
doom

lean town
moonwink
naa
martin
jack

poe
porscha
srceen
andres
marmot
wigly
osieorb

hmu for explanations
how did marmot get in there

what about that dunya read
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:48 pm
Moonwink wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:13 pm I know you received a ring last night (giving away rings can't be roleblocked). Use it tonight in a way that maximizes the number of people you can reach, but also GIVE IT AWAY to someone else that's NOT me. Also, I need you to tell me if you received a music note last night. You SHOULD have received one, but if I was roleblocked in any sort of way, then it might not have gone through.
I did get it, I didn't mention it because I figured it probably could've been used for tracking purposes on previous nights. Which it actually can surprisingly.

But I wasn't sure if it was going to be useful tonight.

Anyways, since I mentioned that I probably **have** to give it away now before I get shot
Okay, cool. <3 Don't say anything more about how it could be used or how you plan to use it. Let's wait until tomorrow.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:38 pm did srceen scumslip?
Oooh. Maybe. I didn't get to D2 stuff from him yet. That's a good find. I'll look at it again after looking at some other people.
osieorb18
The Mark
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: Any are fine

Post by osieorb18 »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:38 pm Wait wait wait I missed this before:

Liar liar pants on fire.
srceenplay wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:05 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:31 pm

Liar liar pants on fire.
So you think he is town, but just seeing seeds of chaos?
Nope. Put him in the flip pile too
Both of these reads can’t exist on the same logical plane. If you believe him to be the double voter, how can he possibly be scum? That’s a town role.
Nah there's 2 rings that also have extra vote effects.

%%%

Moonwink's analysis posts look really good and I think I believe that they believe them even though at least on me, it's just wrong.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Why are people discussing rings?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:05 am
hollowkatt wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:52 pm hey guyz here's a dumb tier list:

town
mac
nanook
dunya
creature
scotty
doom

lean town
moonwink
naa
martin
jack

poe
porscha
srceen
andres
marmot
wigly
osieorb

hmu for explanations
how did marmot get in there

what about that dunya read
Marmot gets in there b/c their only push of note has been against me, and they basically dropped the case as soon as i pushed back on it. Like yeah, they still voted for me and whatnot but if I make a case like that and I think I've got a wolf one post pushing back isn't going to get me to stop talking about/to that person, especially if I think I can get them chopped with my case. It feels opportunistic like marmot thought I'd be a good target and then the first time there's resistance it's meh.

Dunya gets into the town list b/c I'm vibing with their reads (for the most part) and I liked how they played D1. I know Mac was all "dunya wolf never rescinding" but I think he's wrong. Her posts feel good to read.

This post feels particularly town to me
dunya wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:41 am
Urist wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:29 am The following day, after a breakfast or two, the council reconvenes for another exciting day of calm and measured discussion. Some appear shocked that all the members of the council have made an appearance. Were they expecting something else?

Nobody was killed.

Day Two begins now. Post Limits to follow.
Are you shitting me lol. We basically have a 96hr day 1.

Pain in my guts.
Just yeah, that's a town vibe
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

You all understand the goal of the forces of Sauron is to understand & control the rings, yeah?

Literally nobody should be making a mention of the word.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
osieorb18
The Mark

Post by osieorb18 »

I'mma look back at Srceen's ISO once I get up. I had several things I felt were tonally town, but willing to reconsider.

NAA continues to ooze scumminess.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:01 am
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:42 pm
Give me 1 reason why I tell you all that Majority is +1 if I'm mafia.

The fact that you don't see this is further outing, but I already know you're mafia, so it's not like I particularly care about that... Just everyone else should be taking note of this.

Actually, I invite anyone to tell me why announcing the majority thing isn't clearing. ANYONE, please tell me why this isn't playing directly against my win condition if I'm mafia.
I’ve given my thoughts considering that you mentioning it at all is tactically inefficient if you are mafia, and I believe you to be a tactical player when mafia. So I acknowledge that WIFOM on the table. But also the entire premise is NOT confirmed. You having to explain why you’re confirmed is exactly why it isn’t confirmed.

And since you asked- here’s a scenario that I can think of spur of the moment why you would do this as mafia: get townread early by announcing one of your safe claims. Oh, all we have to do is trust you and if we want further proof we can have one lynch at 10 or whatever. But we probably won’t do that, and just take your word for it.

On top of that, that sounds like exactly a shtick that you personally would do

osieorb18
The Mark

Post by osieorb18 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:11 am You all understand the goal of the forces of Sauron is to understand & control the rings, yeah?

Literally nobody should be making a mention of the word.
The abilities of the rings are public information. The setup is open. While claiming rings or roles is a bad idea, discussion of the setup from a mechanical analysis perspective in the thread helps town more than it helps scum.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:34 pm Ah yeah now I remember.
srceenplay wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:00 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:57 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:53 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:21 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:18 pm good morning who's townie?
you tell me
I haven't read anything from over night
There’s like 40 posts and half of them are me, come on HK
creature, dunya, nanook, moonwink are all probably town.

are you happy now?
I think its easier to call all of them scum than town.
I personally agree with this statement, and we were united in our front against HK’s laziness.
Yes, I assumed you would agree with it. The reason he made it though, I think, is because he KNEW you'd agree with it and he KNEW it would unite you two. If he's scum, I feel like he's making this statement to encourage you to continue pushing HK, who would probably be town in this case, not because he actually believes it. Osie was doing something very similar when you started pushing and pressuring me.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

osieorb18 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:11 am I'mma look back at Srceen's ISO once I get up. I had several things I felt were tonally town, but willing to reconsider.

NAA continues to ooze scumminess.
LMAO

:haha:

I literally cannot be mafia. I've provided verifiable game information that would be playing directly against my win condition if I'm mafia.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
osieorb18
The Mark

Post by osieorb18 »

Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:12 am get townread early by announcing one of your safe claims.
Even more so if scum has one of the rings that give extra votes.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

osieorb18 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:14 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:12 am get townread early by announcing one of your safe claims.
Even more so if scum has one of the rings that give extra votes.
:smile:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Osieorb just eating up everything mafia!scotty is dishing. Amazing.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
osieorb18
The Mark

Post by osieorb18 »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:13 am I've provided verifiable game information that would be playing directly against my win condition if I'm mafia.
Except your claim can be faked with two of the rings.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

min one wolf between scotty/naa/osieorb
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

just based off of this page
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

osieorb18 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:17 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:13 am I've provided verifiable game information that would be playing directly against my win condition if I'm mafia.
Except your claim can be faked with two of the rings.
My ring information can also be verified, but I would suggest not going down that road for obvious reasons.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:17 am min one wolf between scotty/naa/osieorb
It is exactly Scotty.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:17 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:17 am min one wolf between scotty/naa/osieorb
It is exactly Scotty.
you think scotty has osie eating out of his hand then?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Return to “Previous Rackets”