Highway Heist (MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a masochistic road thug? (Hammer at 4)

Poll ended at Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:00 pm

c4e5g3d5
No votes
Hally
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Macdougall
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
NotAnAxeHole
40%
Host/other
60%

Total votes: 10
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 433

Re: Highway Heist (Day 1)

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:55 am Mac, you don't have to have a thorough, developed explanation for your NAA read. I simply don't get it. That doesn't mean you're wrong or that you're mafia. I see the post below, interpret some measure of confidence from it (by way of the "entire iso" being referenced), and I don't really follow it. If you've nothing to expand on about it then you've nothing to expand on about it. :shrug2:
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:30 pm correction naa's entire iso is townie
and so is your face
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 81

Post by DrWilgy »

Hally wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:32 am the thing is i can’t tell if he’s gimmicking here? his tone is weird but not in an obviously gimmicky way
I don't have the capacity for gimmicks rn. Getting married in a week.

My tone is probably off because I didn't read the first 10 pages and I'm struggling to really read anyone as scum. With the exception of c4, and I don't even get that one.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 714
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:53 am
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:49 am okay so presuming that alison is mafia and she is in antispew/openwolfing

the fact is that her pushing MR for bad reasons would mean MR is her partner anyway

The "kill MR then kill me if it's wrong" is certainly a way to send her to F3 if that's the case.

I don't really buy that theory, but that might be because MR hasn't pinged me.
MR hasn't really pinged me all that much either frankly I only started suspecting him because I felt compelled to compare his first 10 posts to Axe's and found him worse, with less suspicion being thrown at him at the time.

If we were to go on pings only I would say that the mafia is probably Alison and Axe lol.
wat? you just v read both of them
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:54 am Like as of right now cuz Axe started pinging me like in the last page.
oh

but when did alison ping you?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:21 am In Wilgy's defense, he had 3 votes on him before he had even posted. I don't know if I've ever seen that before. He mentioned he was in a shitty mood not long after entering the game, I dunno if that gamestate contributed.

I'm willing to give him a little grace for that.
No no lol. Games don't affect me like that.

Just a rough day.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 548
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:56 am and so is your face
my face is also townie yes
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 111
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:56 am
Hally wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:32 am the thing is i can’t tell if he’s gimmicking here? his tone is weird but not in an obviously gimmicky way

My tone is probably off because I didn't read the first 10 pages and I'm struggling to really read anyone as scum. With the exception of c4, and I don't even get that one.
Congratulations!!!!!

Also wut!

But still congrats my dude, I didn't realize that was in the works :hug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:51 am
Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:50 am Who are the wolves Mac?
Radishes and Wilgy most likely. C4 can be mafia.
Why am I your perpetual default dad?
Image Image Image
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 187
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:55 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:52 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:50 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:48 am
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:53 pm I am about 70% confident that Radish is mafia and you guys are acting like I'm 95% confident. It's weird.

Where in my posts have I projected confidence? Has my solve even focused untowardly on Radish at all, except as one step in a long sequence?

Please
this is also supremely relateable because it's exactly how you rock apes are treating my read on axe and it's what overbearing towncores do
I'm an ape, and I resent this negative connotation to the term.

Also, I think there's at least 1 mafia on Alison. relatively high confidence.
care to guess whomst? there are only 4 names there.
Top Guess: JJJ

2nd Guess: Dizzy

Somehow I think the other two are more likely to vote Alison D1 as town. And I think JJJ's been scummy in general.
I suppose you could be right about Jay. He probably hasn't been as towny as he'd need to be to be as townread as he has been at least.
Jay gave a list early on that was so outrageous to me (me, Alison, Hally as top scum reads), certainly after Hally more or less left wolf range (I think - Limited/No personal experience dealing with them).

I think Alison has done some towny things... And is over scrutinized compared to her regular game.

I'm town...

So I'm wondering what compelled JJJ to release such a terrible reads list, I assume it's just that he's mafia. I think JJJ voting Alison makes it incredibly likely one of them is wolf, and JJJ has been wolfy.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

wow congrats!

can you articulate your suspicion on c4? have you played with him before?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:59 am Jay gave a list early on that was so outrageous to me (me, Alison, Hally as top scum reads), certainly after Hally more or less left wolf range (I think - Limited/No personal experience dealing with them).

I think Alison has done some towny things... And is over scrutinized compared to her regular game.

I'm town...

So I'm wondering what compelled JJJ to release such a terrible reads list, I assume it's just that he's mafia. I think JJJ voting Alison makes it incredibly likely one of them is wolf, and JJJ has been wolfy.
Nope. You had done nothing, you accept Alison as a suspect, and Hally could be any name to fill out the three. Pretending it was "outrageous" is a caricaturized joke.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I haven't played with c4 before.

And idk. They seem like they are quite alright with many a wagon. They were on MR, Nook and Alison. They are cool with anyone going over and persistently keeps people at 4. I think they are the only one who's been on all 3 potential yeets.
Image Image Image
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:59 am
Alison wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 7:53 pm I am about 70% confident that Radish is mafia and you guys are acting like I'm 95% confident. It's weird.

Where in my posts have I projected confidence? Has my solve even focused untowardly on Radish at all, except as one step in a long sequence?

Please
this is also supremely relateable because it's exactly how you rock apes are treating my read on axe and it's what overbearing towncores do

Somehow I think the other two are more likely to vote Alison D1 as town. And I think JJJ's been scummy in general.
I suppose you could be right about Jay. He probably hasn't been as towny as he'd need to be to be as townread as he has been at least.
Jay gave a list early on that was so outrageous to me (me, Alison, Hally as top scum reads), certainly after Hally more or less left wolf range (I think - Limited/No personal experience dealing with them).

I'm town...

weren’t you suspecting me around that time too?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Then again, that could be completely towny. Thus I described this as tinfoil earlier, but I can't shake it.
Image Image Image
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:01 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:59 am Jay gave a list early on that was so outrageous to me (me, Alison, Hally as top scum reads), certainly after Hally more or less left wolf range (I think - Limited/No personal experience dealing with them).

I'm town...

Nope. You had done nothing, you accept Alison as a suspect, and Hally could be any name to fill out the three. Pretending it was "outrageous" is a caricaturized joke.
caricaturized joke

Hey, that's what I thought of your reads list, you can't take that from me. :suspish:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:02 am I haven't played with c4 before.

And idk. They seem like they are quite alright with many a wagon. They were on MR, Nook and Alison. They are cool with anyone going over and persistently keeps people at 4. I think they are the only one who's been on all 3 potential yeets.
That's worth talking about, @c4e5g3d5. I think I like the observation for Wilgy anyway if it's accurate. I don't remember the wagons clearly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

c4 never voted alison

he actually was the only one defending her for most pf the day
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Hally wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:02 am

I'm town...

Yeah, but I dropped it around the time when I asked why you were upset at me for basically reciprocating a "what you just did was scummy".
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:55 pm my suspects among people with posts are:

Alison
Hally
NAA

no particular order. we have a team of two. I already don't especially like a pairing of NAA with Hally or of Alison with Hally.

So an immediate POE emerges: NAA, Alison, Marmot, Wilgy

Ah yes this was a JJJ POE at one point.

What does your POE look like now Jay?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:04 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:55 pm my suspects among people with posts are:

Alison
Hally
NAA

no particular order. we have a team of two. I already don't especially like a pairing of NAA with Hally or of Alison with Hally.

So an immediate POE emerges: NAA, Alison, Marmot, Wilgy

Ah yes this was a JJJ POE at one point.

What does your POE look like now Jay?
Alison, NAA remain. Wilgy and Nanook fill it out. I have toyed with Mac, Dizzy, and MR at various points today too, but if I have to produce four names it's the first four (we get a POE pool of four).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Mmmff mmf your vows and tell your wife it's a townie gimmick or gtfo
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:04 am

I'm town...

Yeah, but I dropped it around the time when I asked why you were upset at me for basically reciprocating a "what you just did was scummy".
but that was after jay listed me as a wolf read lol

you were wolf reading me at the same time he was so why is it wolfy when he does it?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think Mac's irritation about how his NAA read was being treated felt town.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

[VOTE: NAA] aubergine
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Hally wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:09 am

I'm town...

you were wolf reading me at the same time he was so why is it wolfy when he does it?
The timeline isn't relevant. Either the read is correct or incorrect. Reads are formed based on that check.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:11 am I think Mac's irritation about how his NAA read was being treated felt town.
yea that’s why i changed off him just now lol

his energy just now felt better
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:37 pm I jest, but those reads 😱
The timeline is relevant when you treated my reads the same way at the time.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:14 am
Maybe I did... Still minor technicality. I didn't wolf read Hally till Alison did.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison is at L-1.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:15 am Alison is at L-1.
How is your resolve?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:15 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:14 am
Maybe I did... Still minor technicality. I didn't wolf read Hally till Alison did.
Yeah I don't think so. Your read on me is fake.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Feeling good about this one?
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:13 am

I'm town...

The timeline isn't relevant. Either the read is correct or incorrect. Reads are formed based on that check.
of course it’s relevant

if jay wolf read me when i was wolfy to you and now v reads me when you think i'm villagery you should have no issue with his read

[VOTE: alison] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:15 am
How is your resolve?
Decent, not amazing. I don't feel like moving my vote. If someone hammers then someone hammers.

Keep in mind folks that hammers are effectively pointless if the host is not present.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

someone unvote alison please
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Hally wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:16 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:13 am

I'm town...

of course it’s relevant

if jay wolf read me when i was wolfy to you and now v reads me when you think i'm villagery you should have no issue with his read
This assumes I think my ape brain has the same capacity to read you as JJJ.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm going to bed with Alison at L-1

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

🔨 🔨 🔨
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

did alison just get hammered??

I will forever town read anyone that hammers Alison
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hally wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:04 am

c4 never voted alison

he actually was the only one defending her for most pf the day
Holy shit.

My b. I feel like I jumped timelines as I swore I saw c4's name there.
Image Image Image

Hally wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:17 am did alison just get hammered??
Yes, gonna scumread me for it?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hally wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:16 am someone unvote alison please
If you wish.

[VOTE: NotAnAxehole] aubergine

Alison is my preferred chop.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hally wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:17 am did alison just get hammered??

No we need 6 for maj

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

why didn’t you unvote her then? wtf
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

There was no hammer. I don't want the wrong person (i.e. Scotty) getting confused.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Nice bail out @JaggedJimmyJay
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

Why are you acting like a hammer is bad lol
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I knew JJJ wouldn't have the resolve to go through with an Alison kill here tbh.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats

Return to “Previous Heists”