Highway Heist (MAFIA WIN)

Moderator: Community Team

Who is a masochistic road thug? (Hammer at 4)

Poll ended at Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:00 pm

c4e5g3d5
No votes
Hally
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Macdougall
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
NotAnAxeHole
40%
Host/other
60%

Total votes: 10
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Highway Heist (Day 1)

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Hally wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:57 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:55 pm Jay suspects Alison, Hally and NAA. Rules Hally out, out of hand because of "reasons". So then places the other two into a POE that doesn't contain Hally, that also includes Marmot (so we have two dead town, the games LHF and the games punching bag).

Marmot brings it up without explaining why but the tone here is one of skepticism as you can plainly see.

Mealy mouthed way of saying his POE is the same and then throws three further random names in for no real reason and doesn't mention Hally.
It's easy to attack someone's progressions when you reference only one post. :goofp:

Marmot strongly town read me, so this is all hot gas. Farts, if you will.
Jay you are arguing that you'd never kill marmot cuz he strongly townread you...

so who would you kill?
no, that is not what he’s arguing at all

YOU are the one saying marmot was suspicious of jay because he asked jay a question (????) when it’s demonstrably the case that marmot strongly town read jay

he has never said he wouldn’t kill marmot, you are the one who is accusing him of it

stop with this
???

Jay literally said a team of you and hally wouldn't kill Marmot lol
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Re: Highway Heist (Day 2)

*you and him
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 433

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:59 pm Firstly, it's two posts Jay. And it demonstrates that you are reading Hally with an agenda. Whether it's to simply pocket her or whether it's because you're teammates, either way you're mafia because of it. A Jay who has Hally in their actual POE of three never rules her out of the POE out of hand because of perceived disassociation reads. You are not that guy. And also one of the other two is now a dead town so her being disassociated to Alison is actually now completely irrelevant.
You are describing my bread and butter and saying "I don't do that". Wild.

Those two posts are separated by plenty of game thread. If you want to investigate my dealings with hally in good faith, you're going to have to open the ISO and actually look for the posts. You're omitting an absolute shitload, and you definitely know that already. Just incredible bullshit.
That is not you're bread and butter you are openly lying. You as a rule completely abstain from doing association reads until a red flip. You are so full of shit lol.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:01 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:56 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:55 pm Mac. You’re open wolfing worse than me, regardless of your alignment. Sads.
These types of comments are why good chops on good players never go through.
I’m voting Hally now.

You could join.
Nah pass, Hally is obvious town from derp clearing herself after Alison fake claimed mafia.
Why does Hally’s posts count as derp clears, while Jimnay’s does not?
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 714
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:55 pm Jay suspects Alison, Hally and NAA. Rules Hally out, out of hand because of "reasons". So then places the other two into a POE that doesn't contain Hally, that also includes Marmot (so we have two dead town, the games LHF and the games punching bag).

Marmot brings it up without explaining why but the tone here is one of skepticism as you can plainly see.

Mealy mouthed way of saying his POE is the same and then throws three further random names in for no real reason and doesn't mention Hally.
It's easy to attack someone's progressions when you reference only one post. :goofp:

Jay you are arguing that you'd never kill marmot cuz he strongly townread you...

so who would you kill?

YOU are the one saying marmot was suspicious of jay because he asked jay a question (????) when it’s demonstrably the case that marmot strongly town read jay

he has never said he wouldn’t kill marmot, you are the one who is accusing him of it

stop with this
maybe you should read posts
maybe you should solve instead of slinging bullshit at the thread
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

In the triangle of Dyslexicon, Hally and Jay there are always two mafia.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 548
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:03 pm That is not you're bread and butter you are openly lying. You as a rule completely abstain from doing association reads until a red flip. You are so full of shit lol.
Oh my God.

I do interactive charts on Day 1 in every game. Wow man. XD
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:03 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:59 pm Firstly, it's two posts Jay. And it demonstrates that you are reading Hally with an agenda. Whether it's to simply pocket her or whether it's because you're teammates, either way you're mafia because of it. A Jay who has Hally in their actual POE of three never rules her out of the POE out of hand because of perceived disassociation reads. You are not that guy. And also one of the other two is now a dead town so her being disassociated to Alison is actually now completely irrelevant.

Those two posts are separated by plenty of game thread. If you want to investigate my dealings with hally in good faith, you're going to have to open the ISO and actually look for the posts. You're omitting an absolute shitload, and you definitely know that already. Just incredible bullshit.
That is not you're bread and butter you are openly lying. You as a rule completely abstain from doing association reads until a red flip. You are so full of shit lol.
Fwiw I've seen him do the chart things during d1 pre flip
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:04 pm

so who would you kill?

stop with this
maybe you should read posts
maybe you should solve instead of slinging bullshit at the thread
I am doing just that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:05 pm

Fwiw I've seen him do the chart things during d1 pre flip
Whatever my point stands that he'd never outright remove Hally from the equation the way that he did without agenda. And tbh his reaction today has been far worse than any reason I had prior (Hally's and Dyslexicon's just as bad).
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:04 pm In the triangle of Dyslexicon, Hally and Jay there are always two mafia.
So it’s me and Jay, since you just cleared Hally from derps?

Like… are you derp clearing lock towning Hally, or are you accusing them? Cause that seems the tiniest fraction unclear
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:04 pm Why does Hally’s posts count as derp clears, while Jimnay’s does not?
Why am I town now?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

lmao
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seriously you guys need to get better at being suspected without becoming toxic. I know you're not used to it but the rest of us had to learn.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

jay’s trademark is D1 blind interaction charts

you are literally just making stuff up
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

What is my reaction and why is it bad? Is this you trying to make me look bad after a red flip or something?

This got bizarre so fast. I bet it’s pretty hilarious in specchat in some way or another.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:07 pm Seriously you guys need to get better at being suspected without becoming toxic. I know you're not used to it but the rest of us had to learn.
I intend no toxicity and apologize if you feel subjected to that. Remember though that I have been suspected eight million times in my Mafia life, and that this is a less common way for me to receive it. It should be something you recognize though. You have seen this from me before -- many times in fact. You have been frustrated by it many times before. Why are you treating this like it's new?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:07 pm jay’s trademark is D1 blind interaction charts

Well no I just have zero recollection of him ever doing that and I am pretty confident that he doesn't believe that day 1 interactions are very valid.

Going back to the original point. Try to read this post with a clear head.

Jay said that he had you, Alison and NAA in his day 1 POE, of players that have made posts. He said you can't be with the other two so he ruled you out. Implying that anti-associations with those players are enough to rule you out. But then he added back in two players that were low posting in Wilgy and Marmot to his POE and didn't add you back in. Read this carefully. If those two can be POE, why can't you be POE? It doesn't make sense. His read on you has agenda.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Or at the very least is just pure bullshit.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:06 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:04 pm Why does Hally’s posts count as derp clears, while Jimnay’s does not?
Why am I town now?
I never scum read you.

I was asking Mac why he’s clearing Hally for reacting to Alison’s lies, but not you.

Of course, nobody should be cleared off of that, as mafia isn’t going to let it be known that it is a lie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:08 pm What is my reaction and why is it bad? Is this you trying to make me look bad after a red flip or something?

This got bizarre so fast. I bet it’s pretty hilarious in specchat in some way or another.
No you are sidelining hot takes that feel like cheerleading Jay in a really scummy way and even Jay noticed it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:10 pm
Hally wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:07 pm jay’s trademark is D1 blind interaction charts

Well no I just have zero recollection of him ever doing that and I am pretty confident that he doesn't believe that day 1 interactions are very valid.

Jay said that he had you, Alison and NAA in his day 1 POE, of players that have made posts. He said you can't be with the other two so he ruled you out. Implying that anti-associations with those players are enough to rule you out. But then he added back in two players that were low posting in Wilgy and Marmot to his POE and didn't add you back in. Read this carefully. If those two can be POE, why can't you be POE? It doesn't make sense. His read on you has agenda.
I challenge anyone to explain this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:09 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:07 pm Seriously you guys need to get better at being suspected without becoming toxic. I know you're not used to it but the rest of us had to learn.
I intend no toxicity and apologize if you feel subjected to that. Remember though that I have been suspected eight million times in my Mafia life, and that this is a less common way for me to receive it. It should be something you recognize though. You have seen this from me before -- many times in fact. You have been frustrated by it many times before. Why are you treating this like it's new?
The last several times I've seen you as town put up with me pushing you you do not react like this. You calmly deflect me and try to read me in spite of it. In this case you've just gone on the immediate defensive and I think it's because you recognise that you have no actual defense for the main point I am making. Which is why you keep reaching at other things to defend and skirting around the main point.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:11 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:08 pm What is my reaction and why is it bad? Is this you trying to make me look bad after a red flip or something?

No you are sidelining hot takes that feel like cheerleading Jay in a really scummy way and even Jay noticed it.
Your yammering makes zero sense to me. Sorryboutit.

You’re accusing Hally and clearing Hally on breathing in and out.

Or I just don’t get it.

And I believe that if there’s scum between j/hally, it’s likelier to be hally.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:55 pm my suspects among people with posts are:

Alison
Hally
NAA

no particular order. we have a team of two. I already don't especially like a pairing of NAA with Hally or of Alison with Hally.

So an immediate POE emerges: NAA, Alison, Marmot, Wilgy
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:56 pm technically Hally can fit with the 0 posters too, so make it 5 if you want. I don't think I want. I might town read Hally. you're confused.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:18 pm Dunno if it’s unfounded confidence or just a good inductive spark from my brains, but I feel okay about this theory:

Alison + Wilgy/Marmot/Nanook
OR
Hally + Wilgy/Marmot/Nanook

NAA is an awkward fit with either one. More awkward with Hally.
it makes perfect sense in context
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It's about building worlds. One generates a POE and then verifies the players in that POE can coexist and make sense. That's what I do in every game. There's a critical post that came immediately after the one Marmot asked me about, which you have declined to bring up and probably declined to even see:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:56 pm technically Hally can fit with the 0 posters too, so make it 5 if you want. I don't think I want. I might town read Hally. you're confused.
I was experiencing dissonance with my Hally read around that time. That's when they were revving it up and improving their posture considerably. That's a starting point for what has become a confident town read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

But I am very much amused, yes.

Can’t tell if this is a disaster or will be productive at some point.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:14 pm

Your yammering makes zero sense to me. Sorryboutit.

You’re accusing Hally and clearing Hally on breathing in and out.

Or I just don’t get it.

And I believe that if there’s scum between j/hally, it’s likelier to be hally.
You also exaggerate what is happening for some reason. MR and Nanook have had no issues following my train of thought at all. Also you are acting like me changing up me reads and behaving in a weathervaney way is unexpected.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:14 pm
The last several times I've seen you as town put up with me pushing you you do not react like this. You calmly deflect me and try to read me in spite of it. In this case you've just gone on the immediate defensive and I think it's because you recognise that you have no actual defense for the main point I am making. Which is why you keep reaching at other things to defend and skirting around the main point.
It's not that there's no defense.

It's that the attack is so visibly, patently wrong that seeing you promote it has engorged my confidence that you are bullshitting. I will grant that there may be confirmation bias, because I opened Day 2 with you in the crosshairs. But my goodness did you show up and say things that really supported that theory.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Wild as it seems, Mac still could be town.

Oh wow, how amazing and interesting!

I will return later. Game game game
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:15 pm

It's about building worlds. One generates a POE and then verifies the players in that POE can coexist and make sense. That's what I do in every game. There's a critical post that came immediately after the one Marmot asked me about, which you have declined to bring up and probably declined to even see:
I was experiencing dissonance with my Hally read around that time. That's when they were revving it up and improving their posture considerably. That's a starting point for what has become a confident town read.
Yeah but that post was clearly just you recognising a mistake you made and trying to cover for it.

Also that last sentence is a lie.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:15 pm But I am very much amused, yes.

it’s only a disaster if you and mac are villagers
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Obligatory

What if Mac/Jay are both town and the real scums are like Hally and/or Nook or something?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:14 pm
It's not that there's no defense.

It's that the attack is so visibly, patently wrong that seeing you promote it has engorged my confidence that you are bullshitting. I will grant that there may be confirmation bias, because I opened Day 2 with you in the crosshairs. But my goodness did you show up and say things that really supported that theory.
You opening up day 2 with me in the crosshairs is actually even worse. You had me town d1 and nothing that occurred should change a read like that aside from recognizing the need for me to be am miselim.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:17 pm Yeah but that post was clearly just you recognising a mistake you made and trying to cover for it.

If you're not going to have a good faith conversation, then I struggle to believe you care about your read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:17 pm Yeah but that post was clearly just you recognising a mistake you made and trying to cover for it.

If you're not going to have a good faith conversation, then I struggle to believe you care about your read.
How am I doing that?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:18 pm You opening up day 2 with me in the crosshairs is actually even worse. You had me town d1 and nothing that occurred should change a read like that aside from recognizing the need for me to be am miselim.
You were one of my most conflicted reads all day. You aren't reading this game thread.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hally wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:18 pm

Well yes, that’s why I’m wondering

This is a pretty towny post from you though god fucking damn it how dare you
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hally wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:18 pm

Well I sure as fuck am.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

mac, jay and i are both town

who are the wolves?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:18 pm Obligatory

What if Mac/Jay are both town and the real scums are like Hally and/or Nook or something?
The former is perfectly plausible. I've been in this place with Mac before and usually it ends with a town read. We'll see. I don't understand your concern about Hally at all. Nanook can be mafia.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This entire thing is dumb as fuck now because it's gone down the context hole too far. Everyone involved is a pedant context master so we're just talking with our heads up our own asses and the poor schmucks that have to read it are going to just glaze over and not even bother.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Gonna vote MR now because Alison is a better being and I don’t want us to seem teamed
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

meanwhile in wolf chat radishes and NAA laugh and eat doritos
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:21 pm This entire thing is dumb as fuck now because it's gone down the context hole too far. Everyone involved is a pedant context master so we're just talking with our heads up our own asses and the poor schmucks that have to read it are going to just glaze over and not even bother.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:21 pm Gonna vote MR now because Alison is a better being and I don’t want us to seem teamed
Hally wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:21 pm meanwhile in wolf chat radishes and NAA laugh and eat doritos
this is where we all kiss and make up right?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MR can be mafia. He just sat and watched this happen.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:18 pm Obligatory

The former is perfectly plausible. I've been in this place with Mac before and usually it ends with a town read. We'll see. I don't understand your concern about Hally at all. Nanook can be mafia.
I’m being a little bit backwards. I like it. I don’t want Hally to be town. They did make a towny observation now. Maybe I shouldn’t panic or feel so bad about mafia that I’m constantly self sabotaging and calling it fun. Something to ponder.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

mac, i think you could be v but you’re gonna have to screw your head back on

if you wolf reads you want to talk about that are not jay and me i will listen but your reads on us feel like poo
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:22 pm MR can be mafia. He just sat and watched this happen.
To be fair, he already said bye didn’t he?

Return to “Previous Heists”