Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 7

Post by keys56000000000 »

To be honest, I don't suspect Roxy much at all. I just feel very stronly that Chris is a civ, don't want to see another civ get lynched, and don't really have an alternative.

I don't there's any way to save Chris. Looks like the lynchtrain is at full speed, heh. Frustrated. Good for you guys. I think I'm going to shoot from the hip and vote DFaraday.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

SVS, are you not reading my posts?

You are basing your vote on me on whether you think I'd take a role or not.

How about suspect me for something that happened in the game. (Not to mention I resent the fact that you insinuate that I'd turn down replacing into a game because of a role. I've never done that. Not once.)

I am either Sarah or Jack. In fact, before all of this, before I was ever targeted, I semi role hinted. If you look through my posts, you'll find it.

I hate that I had to do that, but I ALWAYS die when a civ. I've never once won as civ. I'm going down fighting.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

keys56000000000 wrote:To be honest, I don't suspect Roxy much at all. I just feel very stronly that Chris is a civ, don't want to see another civ get lynched, and don't really have an alternative.

I don't there's any way to save Chris. Looks like the lynchtrain is at full speed, heh. Frustrated. Good for you guys. I think I'm going to shoot from the hip and vote DFaraday.
Well that's odd. Chris is civ so you don't care if another possible civ gets lynched?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

Snow Dog wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:To be honest, I don't suspect Roxy much at all. I just feel very stronly that Chris is a civ, don't want to see another civ get lynched, and don't really have an alternative.

Well that's odd. Chris is civ so you don't care if another possible civ gets lynched?
I don't know if Rox is civ. I feel I know Chris is civ. Better odds, pun not intended.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

How is it that Epig got HALF the votes yesterday, and today he's not even an afterthought?
keys56000000000
The Mark

Y'know what, screw it, I too am voting Chris! Wooo! Let's ride this lynchtrain straight into the station at full speed woot yeaaah! :derp:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Keys....you voted for Chris?

limki oh never mind
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Hmm. I've been reading and I'm very undecided.

My mind keeps changing about Chris as I read the thread. Several people point out his question of whether or not the lynch was a tie was suspicious because it put Amy in danger, but I don't see the question as having those intentions (it was something I'm sure several of us were wondering...). Also, he could read like a desperate Civvie trying to fight back against accusations...but he could also read like a floundering baddie/Indy. Survival of two NK attempts? I don't even know what to think of that. I suppose logic would point to the Master since he has three kill blocks, versus having a Civ protection and then a possible prize or other unknown protection. And really, he DOES seem to be suspecting those coming after them as they're coming after them (the one that really caught my eye was SVS...RIGHT AFTER she made a post about him). I need a moment.

As for Roxy, I still don't quite understand the argument against her - from what I've gathered, people are accusing her of being hypocritical for forcing Epi to make LD statements, while she doesn't make a good one herself? I'm pretty sure there's more to the argument than that, but can someone enlighten me further?

I need a shower. I will ponder this. Hopefully more insight will come.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

keys56000000000 wrote:Y'know what, screw it, I too am voting Chris! Wooo! Let's ride this lynchtrain straight into the station at full speed woot yeaaah! :derp:
An empty gesture as you can just as easily change that vote :|
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

keys56000000000 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

I don't know if Rox is civ. I feel I know Chris is civ. Better odds, pun not intended.
And you know what, why are you even asking me that? I said in the same post that I was voting DFaraday! And how am I supposed to know who is civilian and who is mafia? I just have a good feeling about Chris. :haha: Isn't it wiser to avoid voting for the person you have a good feeling about? Y'know, if you want to win the game, as a civ?

I feel like I'm talking to a wall here. :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp: :derp:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

keys56000000000 wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

And you know what, why are you even asking me that? I said in the same post that I was voting DFaraday! And how am I supposed to know who is civilian and who is mafia? I just have a good feeling about Chris. :haha: Isn't it wiser to avoid voting for the person you have a good feeling about? Y'know, if you want to win the game, as a civ?

Sorry didn't read that you changed your vote. What is your case on DF?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Chris wrote:SVS, are you not reading my posts?

You are basing your vote on me on whether you think I'd take a role or not.

How about suspect me for something that happened in the game. (Not to mention I resent the fact that you insinuate that I'd turn down replacing into a game because of a role. I've never done that. Not once.)

I am either Sarah or Jack. In fact, before all of this, before I was ever targeted, I semi role hinted. If you look through my posts, you'll find it.

I hate that I had to do that, but I ALWAYS die when a civ. I've never once won as civ. I'm going down fighting.
No I am not. I am also weighing what I think happened in the night~ but since you used a similar argument as part of your defense, I felt I had to counter it becasue i don;t think you represented it honestly. You played the last Recruitment, you know Rey quit one of the actual recruiting roles. This is part of the reason I think you are full of it, when you said you did not think Rey would quit the Master, I was like :huh:

He's quit better roles, and recently, in a game you played.

You post a lot, looking for one role hint in all that will be a bitch, but I need to know what role you hinted at. It might make a difference for me. I am the suck at picking that shit up, too :(

But I will try~
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Good point by Juliets about Goatres too.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark

Snow Dog wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

I don't have a case. As I said, just shooting from the hip. Maybe it's a subconscious thing, I don't know. I'm just trying to be a good civilian here.

At the very least, whether he's lynched or not, Chris and potentially other civvies have been compromised now, and will have targets on their backs. The game is looking bad for the civvie side whatever happens now. This is the difference between shooting ourselves in the food and in the leg. It's already bad. Let's not make it worse.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

nijuukyugou wrote:And really, he DOES seem to be suspecting those coming after them as they're coming after them (the one that really caught my eye was SVS...RIGHT AFTER she made a post about him).
I never suspected SVS... :confused:

I semi suspected Hedgie and Dom. And the only thing that made me mention them is that I was already looking at them. Jesus... I'm repeating again.

Personally, I'd still like to lynch MP. If not MP, Epig. If it's got to be Roxy, I'll do it. She had a few things that were odd. Her vote for Made that seemed completely made up for example. I know she went hard after Rico.. but like I said, I know I'm a civ. She can be a baddie. TO save my ass, she gets my vote.

LINKI @ SVS: I'm not rey. I have no control over why he quit. I wouldn't quit an indy role, but maybe rey would. Yeah I used it, it makes sense. MOST people wouldn't quit an Indy role. To say otherwise is HORSESHIT.

But that's still not what you're saying. You're saying I can't be Sarah or Jack because I wouldn't take that role.

BULLSHIT.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Jesus keys, don't vote for me.

I don't want to quit. There are so many players who just aren't even playing. Why take out an actual participating player? Is that what this game has come to? Participators are killed, and non posters live?

That's not a fun game. I want to live and hunt baddies. That's a fun game.
keys56000000000
The Mark

Chris wrote:Jesus keys, don't vote for me.

I don't want to quit. There are so many players who just aren't even playing. Why take out an actual participating player? Is that what this game has come to? Participators are killed, and non posters live?

That's not a fun game. I want to live and hunt baddies. That's a fun game.
That sounds pretty suspish to me, I want to answer this Chris question. Cause then, at least we know, right? :haha:
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Juliets... if you think I'm a civ, vote Roxy. There's a chance she's baddie, but there's no chance I'm a baddie.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Long Con wrote:That's very good to know, Mr Host, thank you.

Also, I just realized that the Cyber Head only gets extra votes in the next lynch. So to catch the Cyber Head altering the MetalMarsh lynch, they would have had to randomly have found the Body in the night immediately preceding the lynch. :phew: Lordy.
The wording on that ability is confusing. Basically, once the Cyberman Head finds his body, his increased vote count becomes permanent based on how many teammates he still has left alive.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

DFaraday wrote:
Hedgeowl wrote:
Chris wrote:BR, why do you suppose I'm getting more suspicion than you or Elo got? Even MP, who survived a NK, suspects me because I survived a NK. How much sense does that make?
Sorry I am still recovering from your latest defense, "dont lynch me because i will die, but if i am the Master why bother?" :haha:

I just finished reading through some loooong posts, but to start its not that you survived an NK, its that you survived 2 NKs. Big difference. If you had just survived a strax kill no biggie, you'd probably be civ, but the cybers tried to kill you on the same night? They have a live role checker on their team and if they learned you were the master, they would know just leading your lynch wouldnt be enough. I dont think the argument you are the Cyber controller works, because um, why would you target yourself, but the Master is a real possibility. I am willing to consider civ options, but its a really hard position to defend from i know.
In response to the bolded, it would not be unheard of for a team to "target" a member of their team, knowing full well that that person will survive, so I wouldn't write off Chris as a Cyberman just yet.

Speaking of, I want to point out that Sarah Jane's role says she can survive "alien" attacks. The Cybermen are not aliens, so I wonder whether Sarah can survive being targeted by them. If not, that just makes Chris look even shadier.
For the purposes of this game, Cybermen are aliens.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Hedgeowl wrote:Hosts - what is the definition of alien you are using in the context of Sarah Jane.
Anyone that isn't human. :P
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

And, that's great keys.

SPOILER ALERT: I'm either Sarah or Jack.

Mystery solved.

At least make the baddies waste a kill on me. Don't give it away with a lynch.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Hedgeowl »

keys56000000000 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:
keys56000000000 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:

I don't have a case. As I said, just shooting from the hip. Maybe it's a subconscious thing, I don't know. I'm just trying to be a good civilian here.

At the very least, whether he's lynched or not, Chris and potentially other civvies have been compromised now, and will have targets on their backs. The game is looking bad for the civvie side whatever happens now. This is the difference between shooting ourselves in the food and in the leg. It's already bad. Let's not make it worse.
I brought up some points about dfaraday, did you read those? Honestly, I would probably vote him first today, but I need to catch up first.

Linki serisously chris, that is not a good argument.

Thanks bwt, so thats makes dfaradays point moot about Chris looking shadier.

Ffs stop posting! :mad:
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Have not found a role hint yet, but I have found this:
Chris wrote:
Enrique wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:If I'm still alive to see tomorrow then I'll be strongly considering an MP vote, yeah
What do you make of his survived kill attempt? If he's bad, and not a Cyberman, that would make him either a Dalek or an indy/secret role. The Daleks are also the team that killed you the first time around. Do you think MP would have actually done that?

Huge WIFOM territory, but at least I think he'd be smarter than that. It's not because of this, I just don't think MP is bad in this game.
I was considering this question... and I remembered this:
The Cyber Controller: A ruler over lesser Cybermen. Can direct them to carry out the objectives of the Cybermen (to "upgrade" the lesser beings into Cybermen, thereby rendering them absent of emotion). You team selects which member will carry out the kill on even nights. *Secrets* You cannot be nightkilled until every other member on your team is dead.
Of course, when I asked the hosts if a player would survive a self target, they said no. But this role WOULD.

It's looking to me that MP is The Cyber Controller, and the only way to kill him would be by lynch.
Oh the irony, lol.

Linki, no, that adds to my opinion; I agree with much of what others have posted, and don't see the need to reiterate. I have just added my two cents to the account others already opened. And you didn't think it was Bullshit when i first said it.
S~V~S wrote:I am still most suspicious of Epi, and of him being on the cyber team. I need to reread his posts as re Chris to see how sure he is about Chris' role.

As for Chris, I think the Master is a possibility for him. My experience of Indy Chris is that he plays it as a civ, in that he does not get that evil mastermind thing going in thread quite as much. I also have to say, based on my experience hosting him, that I think he has a pretty awesome role. He asks about that before replacing in, and the "quality* of the role matters to him. Plus he has been really active, if he had a role that HE perceived as sucking, I don't think he would be as invested.

If he is the Master, and he had BTS with MM, he did not have it for long, IMO. He has not been acting like BTS Chris. That said, he could have changed up his game. The possibly outing a civ is troubling, although to be fair, Chris is always fairly manic about stuff like that, "Was it a tie", etc., and it is possible that he wasn't thinking when he asked that question, BUT as LC says, he was warned.

Odds are good I am going to vote Epi again, there is more than one baddie, but I totally can see Chris as the Master. And yes, I can see Reywas replacing out of the Master. He has been disinterested and uninvolved recently, replacing out of many games, or just low posting. He has RL, and Mafia is not his priority at this time. Now, CHRIS might not replace out of the Master, but Rey would, I think.
Your reply:
Chris wrote:LINKI @ SVS: See, now that's something I can see someone accusing me of. I'm not The Master of course, but I can see how you can think so. I didn't vote for MM. I went for Epig without much reason other than I was tired of hearing about the lie detector shit, and he was acting differently enough for me to vote him just to end it. It wasn't a great reason, but I also didn't care who was lynched between the two of them.

Looking back at who The Master targeted, I don't have much to say in defense, since I can't say I did much in regards to them. The Master targeted Rico, and I was for a Rico lynch... so there's not much else there. The problem with being accused of being the indy role is it's tough to defend against. Especially when SVS puts it the way she did.

But I'm not The Master.
Link: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 687#p90689

While I continue to look for the role hint, I will move my vote to Epi, not Roxy. I don't suspect her, plus she has RL issues tonight and is unlikely to be here to defend.

Linki AGAIN, "Either Sarah or Jack"? But you made a role hint? Maybe I will leave my vote while I look for it :eye:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Ah. It was this post, Chris, that made me think you were suspecting SVS with your pondering for her vote:
Chris wrote:SVS, did you miss the part where I said I was trying to get into the game before it even started?

Why would I review a role and decide whether or not I wanted it? I wanted it. They needed a replacement for rey, I took it.

You have an incorrect assumption on how I would approach a game.

Also, you seem rather fippant about wanting to lynch a civ... :ponder:
But you know what? My gut feeling earlier (and now) is telling me not to vote you (and, after all, you made a good point - if you ARE the Master, we'd be wasting a lynch. Yeah, others have different feelings about that, but I'm in the "well that really is a waste" camp). What's being said about Roxy's insincerity has credence and has been said throughout the game, whereas when I read the suspicions against Chris, they look like nitpicking to make an easy lynch in just this last Day period.

I'd like to actually read my nerdy linguistics book tonight, and I'd like to make this interesting, regardless of what it may make me look like to the other Civs - I'm voting Roxy, because I don't feel Chris is bad, and it seems that might be the way to at least make my vote count towards what I feel. So there.

Linki @ host post: Ooh, the plot thickens! This just makes my un-suspicion of Chris just a bit stronger.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So you think Roxy is bad?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S wrote:So you think Roxy is bad?
i do. And i am beginning to have doubts about Chris despite keys making me wan t to vote for him.

For now my vote is going on Roxy.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I did say it was a semi role hint.

And yes. It's been determined the only way I could have survived was to be The Master, The Cyber Controller, Sarah (where one or both kill failed due to her role) or Jack (where at least one kill was blocked because of his role) Then there's the fact that both Sarah and Jack are civs, so the Strax kill could have been missed because of that.

I'll admit that it sucks that I was targeted by each, making it much harder to swallow. But I've adamantly denied being both The Master and The Cyber Controller. So i can only be either Sarah or Jack.

If you believe me. Which I'm guessing you and a few other people may not... But I'll keep trying.
keys56000000000
The Mark

Snow Dog wrote:
i do. And i am beginning to have doubts about Chris despite keys making me wan t to vote for him.
Please help me make sense of that. I'm defending the man, very reasonably I feel. What am I saying that makes you want to vote for him even more? Why not just cut out the middle man and vote for me, if that's the way you play this game?
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:How is it that Epig got HALF the votes yesterday, and today he's not even an afterthought?
I didn't get half the votes. You should know that much. ;)
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

keys56000000000 wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
Please help me make sense of that. I'm defending the man, very reasonably I feel. What am I saying that makes you want to vote for him even more? Why not just cut out the middle man and vote for me, if that's the way you play this game?
Chill out. i voted Roxy.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Epignosis wrote:
Chris wrote:How is it that Epig got HALF the votes yesterday, and today he's not even an afterthought?
I didn't get half the votes. You should know that much. ;)
Touche
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Black Rock »

I'm still deciding who I'm going to vote for. It's tempting to vote Chris just for some of the crap he's been posting. I think there is a chance that he might be one of the roles that he has role claimed :| so I won't. It's a time I wish I could be on the other side and not care.

Between the two lead vote getters at this point I think we have a better chance of Roxy flipping bad so I am likely voting her and not wasting my vote. Hell, I just talked myself into it so I can make sure I don't miss the vote this time. *votes*
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Knowing which role you hinted at would go far for me, Chris. But I can't find it, I suck at in your face role hints, semi hints are beyond me.

I won't vote for Roxy, I at least suspect you. I am not getting the Roxy votes from people who don't seem to suspect her, and never mentioned her previously, like Ninjajujube. Snowy is being consistent in his Roxy suspish, but not sure where Ninjube is coming from.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:Knowing which role you hinted at would go far for me, Chris. But I can't find it, I suck at in your face role hints, semi hints are beyond me.

I won't vote for Roxy, I at least suspect you. I am not getting the Roxy votes from people who don't seem to suspect her, and never mentioned her previously, like Ninjajujube. Snowy is being consistent in his Roxy suspish, but not sure where Ninjube is coming from.

I'm not completely convinced on the Roxy vote either. I somewhat suspect her for her Non-LD statement that she claimed was solid. Not completely though. Do you have any better ideas for me to look at? I respect your opinion here.
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

S~V~S wrote:Knowing which role you hinted at would go far for me, Chris. But I can't find it, I suck at in your face role hints, semi hints are beyond me.

I posted this day 6.

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 543#p90543

As for Roxy, I have to wonder how she knew Rico was bad. She seems to know Made was bad too, whom we all suspect was also a Dalek. She voted Made with a very made up reason. She accused the hell outta Epig as being the role checker... maybe she's the role checker. How else did she pinpoint to Dalek players? And she's barely been involved. Involved enough to paint them, but not much else.

That's why I can vote for her without worry. I think there's a chance she's a baddie.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:

I posted this day night 6.

*fixed
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

I frankly dont know where the 180 on roxy happened. People are voting her for being insincere on Day 7? Chris did make a good point about the Epi voters, where did they all go? Her not being here you mentioned doesnt make it feel right, so no vote for me there. I would rather vote someone i suspect of being cyber and hear roxy's rebuttal, the same courtesy she gave me, even if she didnt believe me. :p that said i would be willing to vote chris, as i still think he is likely the master, but zi would rather vote for someone i suspect as cyber like df, which it doesnt seem likely.

Linki so you think she is the cyber role checker chris? Everything you just said applies to Epi as well i assume. I get that people suspect her, but you are literally justifying your vote for her to save yourself, just like the no us you've been slinging all day. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Chris wrote:

I posted this day 6.

As for Roxy, I have to wonder how she knew Rico was bad. She seems to know Made was bad too, whom we all suspect was also a Dalek. She voted Made with a very made up reason. She accused the hell outta Epig as being the role checker... maybe she's the role checker. How else did she pinpoint to Dalek players? And she's barely been involved. Involved enough to paint them, but not much else.

That's why I can vote for her without worry. I think there's a chance she's a baddie.
Interesting. Is there a good point to read and see all of that? I know about Epig, but the other two I must have missed. I mean we all were pretty sure about Enrique and Made. Was there something specific that seemed like she knew more?
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:

I posted this day 6.

Actually, Chris, this isn't a bad train of thought IMO
It's very possible Roxy is fixated on role checkers because she is one.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:

I'm not completely convinced on the Roxy vote either. I somewhat suspect her for her Non-LD statement that she claimed was solid. Not completely though. Do you have any better ideas for me to look at? I respect your opinion here.
You did mention her previously; no did Snowy~ I am not understanding Ninjas vote mostly, I guess. I also know she has a really good reason not to be here defending, and people are lynching her anyhow. But that is my personal feelings talking. She does not "feel" bad to me, and i think i read her pretty well, she has this sinister thing going on when shes bad, that i just don't see here.

I suspect Epi, as i have, and i suspect Chris. I guess my thoughts on Chris have a lot to do with LC~ he feels civ to me, and I think he is a pretty astute civ. What are your thoughts on LC?

Linki~ O...K.... you know, I noticed that when you posted it, but forgot it. I had to go back and look at a role to check.

OK, Chris. I will buy what you are selling. But I am gonna vote for Epi, not Roxy. I HATE lynching people who can't defend. I got lynched once on the day of a good friends funeral, coming home to that was like the rancid cherry on top of the poisoned ice cream sundae that was my day that day.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP: SO did Snown, not "No did Snowy"
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Sorry...can't defend....Internet....being.............wired....I MEAN....WEIRD....gah!
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 5

Post by Hedgeowl »

DFaraday wrote:
Dom wrote:DFaraday, Hedge's post actually reminded me about something I meant to comment on earlier.

Can you explain the following:

In this post, you said you didn't see anything about Made that caused suspicion. You said nothing about Made seemed baddie.

What changed when you made this post? You didn't make any posts about Made in the interim. I'm confused as to how you got to that thought.
The bandwagon that led to Snow Dog 1.0's death read to me like a save attempt, and I still wonder whether it was. That was the biggest thing which sent me in Made's direction (then his inconsistent behavior and self vote just dug him deeper in my view).

Hedge, I don't have any real grounds for believing that they are teammates, but I did (and do) feel pretty confident that Made was bad, and I was wary of Enrqiue. I had a thought that the shenanigans yesterday might have been some kind of a ploy between the two of them to ensure Made's survival, and thus thought the teammates idea had some merit. The more I think about it, the less Enrique's NK survival makes sense in that scenario, though.

Before anyone says anything about it: Yes, I'm changing my view on something. Because I thought about it further and didn't come to the same conclusion as I did before.
Df - you asked for clarification on what i was wary of. It was your sureness of made an enri as teammies in thread, having not been very involved at all, and then the sudden thread takeover of the idea that they were teammates. When you were questioned about it you backtrack in this post, but then say that you rethought they are not teammates, after Made voted to save himself making it seem like a team save. Then you vote enrique the next lynch, but dont post why that i could find.

Overall reading throught df's posts he seems to leave the door open to suspecting everyone. The same in the Epi v. mm lynch. He voted mm, but still suspected epi. It justs doesnt feel right to me and i think you are cyber.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Hedgie, I completely admitted that it's a save vote for Roxy from me. I just listed what made me feel better about voting for Roxy.

She's not my first, second, or possibly third choice for who I'd vote for today.

But to save my ass, I had to. If Epig suddenly got a few more votes, I'd easily shift my vote over there.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Elohcin »

I voted for Roxy. Sorry I didn't contribute anything today.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

You did mention her previously; no did Snowy~ I am not understanding Ninjas vote mostly, I guess. I also know she has a really good reason not to be here defending, and people are lynching her anyhow. But that is my personal feelings talking. She does not "feel" bad to me, and i think i read her pretty well, she has this sinister thing going on when shes bad, that i just don't see here.

I suspect Epi, as i have, and i suspect Chris. I guess my thoughts on Chris have a lot to do with LC~ he feels civ to me, and I think he is a pretty astute civ. What are your thoughts on LC?

Linki~ O...K.... you know, I noticed that when you posted it, but forgot it. I had to go back and look at a role to check.

OK, Chris. I will buy what you are selling. But I am gonna vote for Epi, not Roxy. I HATE lynching people who can't defend. I got lynched once on the day of a good friends funeral, coming home to that was like the rancid cherry on top of the poisoned ice cream sundae that was my day that day.
I believe LC is a civvie this game. I try not to let his opinion sway me in Mafia as we so easily do it in RL. LC can be really good at catching baddies but I'm usually better! :p All joking aside, sometimes he can let one thing cloud his judgement and I'm not sure if we're seeing that here. I'm not completely confidant here, Chris could just be snowing me and I could be wrong about Roxy. If she is a civ, then she shouldn't have been dishonest about a LD statement that really had no business being a topic or being used in a case. I feel really strongly about it, and the way she worded hers while building a case on Epig about his usage. Something is just off about that.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Elohcin wrote:I voted for Roxy. Sorry I didn't contribute anything today.
You don't need to apologize, you play the way you need to play. *glares at Chris*
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Black Rock wrote:*glares at Chris*
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:I guess my thoughts on Chris have a lot to do with LC~ he feels civ to me, and I think he is a pretty astute civ.
Can you elaborate more on this please? What do I have to do with your thoughts on Chris? Which thoughts of mine do you agree with that lead you to vote for him?

Return to “Previous Jobs”