Re: RPG Mafia D1

Post by dunya »

Dolby wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:32 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:33 pm
Syn wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:19 pm Too Much Intelligence
syn is town
rask is also probably town
dolby idk
HK showing a strong and healthy respect for my scum game is probably a good sign but idk I did kinda shit the bed in scum games with him but also at this point in time that I vastly prefer wolfing is known
the wifom is exciting me so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 226

Re: RPG Mafia D2

Post by Urist »

@NotAnAxehole wtf are you doing
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 507

Post by dunya »

raisins
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 273
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:25 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:21 am All of Mac’s interactions with le petit poussin:
Spoiler: show
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:21 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:13 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:50 am Dolby (9)

Already too much of a tryhard
Well I am mostly bothered by the fact he seems to root for TRs badly and also liking that Syn's vote. I just don't wanna burry him yet because of recent bad experiences but yeah. lower null on Dolby.

HK and you are my only TRs so far. (rest is null really, this game is starting slowly)
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:30 am Scotty and HK are probably mafia though so that's fun.
Sounds like we have a problem we should talk about.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:35 pm [VOTE: the small fish] aubergine
chicken wrote: Mac just seems too similar to our last game. Weak unexplained pushes. Feels pocketie again (I am not falling for cereals)
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:57 am What pushes do I have that are unexplained and what about me is pockety?

Why don't you just admit to the blatant omgus?
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:57 am What pushes do I have that are unexplained and what about me is pockety?

lol like every single one of them. Show me where you articulated anything outside NAA (and why this isn't even TMI)
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:01 am Your face is a pocket Mac.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:02 am So I am suspicious because I did not provide ample explanation for my early game random soulreads? I see.

Yes I am also prone to townreading people who overexplain early game reads and scumread those who just go with the flow expressing themselves. That is surely a path that will secure a town victory
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:06 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:05 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:02 am So I am suspicious because I did not provide ample explanation for my early game random soulreads? I see.
Mac: what unexplained pushes did I make?
Raskol: all of them.
Mac: yes, but that's not wolfy.
Raskol: :ponder:

get real
I mean yes that was my thought progression. I didn't think that I had made ample enough reads lacking baselessness to be called out on such. Then I looked back, see a cpl of random reads I made that have no basis and decided you're suspicious for the shit push anyway. C'est la vie.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:08 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:03 am Like I dunno, we didn't play that many games together, but I associate town!you with that Stormtossed play and it was radically different. Like you were burning the thread to the ground back then.
You are making a meta read based on a game I played a year ago when I try harded and survived four games and comparing it to this low effort day 1 play?

Okay. You are pretty much full of shit.
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:17 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:10 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:03 am Like I dunno, we didn't play that many games together, but I associate town!you with that Stormtossed play and it was radically different. Like you were burning the thread to the ground back then.
You are making a meta read based on a game I played a year ago when I try harded and survived four games and comparing it to this low effort day 1 play?

Four days*
It's not like I played against wolf!Mac a couple of weeks ago.
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:18 am oh god why am I even replying.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:28 am
Um the correct answer is because you are attempting to understand my perspectives and figure out my alignment right?
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:33 am
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:31 am Mac / rask

I think you're both antagonizing each other with a bit of underhanded passive aggressiveness and you're actually just both town.
I mean I am quite aware that I am town but where does the confidence come from in your rask read?
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:44 pm rask is still scum fwiw
The exasperation coming from poussin is palpable. Dunya comments that this argument looks like v/v, and mac questions this.
In the end, he doesn’t back down that chicken is mafia an hour before EoD. But chicken ain’t getting chopped, so he goes back to the Scotty/HK affair.

I legit think Mac was chicken’s biggest and maybe one of his only detractor(s), and killing mac only helps keep chicken in townland.
ugh that little chicken shit...

@Le petit poussin
lololol
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:35 am @NotAnAxehole wtf are you doing
he saw the light, join the light side, urist.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 398
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:23 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:21 am
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:38 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:12 pm [VOTE: dunya] aubergine

You seem determined

Care to elaborate on your confidence?
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:13 pm scotty seems so confident :(
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:13 pm i cant vote scotty, sorry syn

and sorry @creature for being such a big part in your misyeet

[VOTE: jack] aubergine
This series of posts from Dunya is a joke, right?

I’m at the point of auto yeeting her if Scotty flips wolf.
Did you just iso me or read thread context why I voted Scotty?

I town read him yesterday, came into today feeling like a big loser, voted with Syn, then decided I couldn't cos I town read him.

I don't understand how so many people are missing that. I never said Scotty did x that was scummy.
That doesn't enter into it at all but okay.
wat enters into it then?

explain why me and scotty are w/w
Because your "I'll vote whoever Syn says" lasted five seconds, your reinforced townread on Scotty didn't rely on you having like...read the things Scotty said and in spite of the much confident very townie scumread Scotty had on you, that also evaporated as soon as you started getting serious pressure. You both look dishonest af wrt each other. Ergo w/w.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 536
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:29 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:27 am
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:26 am @Scotty do you register that exasperation as caught mafia or annoyed town?
I was exasperated yesterday too, and if I look at it in a vacuum? Town.

If I look at it as NK analytics? Wolf.
i dont think rask kills mac.
Why not?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:36 am Image

raisins
I have never understood why this expression exists btw, but I am using it since it makes me laugh (for the grapes yeah)
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:49 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:38 am Who are the wolves HK?
they're in this set:
LP
Jack
Marmot
TSP
Urist
DrWigley

with a side of Dunya sus I can't shake but don't want to believe in.

I think the following are town:
HK obvs
Rask
Syn
Dolby
Scotty
NAA
Dyachei

Sig is a null and I'm assuming if Sig wolf Sig has been prompted numerous times to show up and do something. TSP makes my wolf list b/c he seems somewhat fixated on why sig exists, feels like a pre-associated attempted clear. That assumes Sig flips wolf but if he does TSP looks weird to me for wanting to know why Sig is still alive.
sig hasn't even joined the discord server fyi
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:33 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:26 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:20 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:03 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:20 am
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:32 pm Honestly Mac dying does look pretty bad for Syn.
Night 1 was the only night where Mafia was guaranteed their kill cannot be stopped.
Mafia not killing Syn is just a huge question mark and killing Mac is always suboptimal.
@Syn you have a fan, but she is a wolf. RIP

(well I am kinda joking about this one because it is so blatant - "look I didn't kill Mac")
If what LP has thought is true, they believe:
-Mac was widely scum read by…people. Just from looking through Mac’s iso: (NAA, chicken, urist and LP all weighed in on that)
-killing someone widely scumread is suboptimal
-Syn was someone that Mac found sus?

But why does this particularly look bad for Syn again? Mac basically doesn’t even mention him.

Actually, now that I’ve properly looked through Mac’s iso, he had a mini back and forth with chicken where they were both calling bullshit to each other. Mac even voted chicken for a bit, and then circles back 24 hours later to again call chicken scum.
Earlier on, TSP was someone mac said was wolf, and I didn’t see him change opinion on either.

At the end, mac made clear that HK and myself were wolves, even going so far as to say with his dying breath “sheep me if I die” on HK.

MY CONCLUSION:
-LP’s narrative is that Mac dying looks bad for Syn, because no one scumread Syn (not true btw) and Mac was a suboptimal NK. While I feel this is distracting, and Syn isn’t the one that should have been NK’d, I do agree with LP’s line of thinking that mafia wouldn’t just kill mac for no reason when they’re not at risk of being blocked N1
-Mac’s death actually looks worst for le petit poisson, who Mac came back throughout the day to call wolf.
-Mac’s death looks great for HK imo and to a lesser extent me: an easy frame job that a wolf could point to and go “SEE? SEE? He said HK and Scotty were bad with his dying breath!”
But if you look at the bigger picture, mac was chicken’s biggest detractor throughout the day. Mac could just be a throwaway kill but I’m looking at a different angle: If there’s someone that would want Mac dead, it would be chicken.
-LP floating Syn’s name is just bizarre. It’s an independent thought that Syn looks wolfy ONLY because they weren’t killed because obviously they were the unanimous Townread. That viewpoint is so foreign, it’s on Mars.

Pulling poussin town to scumlean. More to come
I fail to see why you are treated me any different than both HK and you tbh. It's not like Mac said anything convincing outside "Raskol is a wolf". It's not like it got any traction. So, what are you up to heh?
I’m entering it from the question: why would mafia kill mac?
I know I’m town, and if HK is wolf, it’s much too on the nose to want to kill mac for that. So I needed to look deeper into the killchoice.

And if it’s not for me or HK…it was you. And to a lesser extent TSP, but mac doesn’t circle around on TSP’s wolfiness throughout the day.
I think you two know each other, and this NK was your decision to not only knock off one of your only detractors, but also to attempt to frame me or HK.
If Raskol is a wolf he has me firmly in his pocket and I"m one of his loudest supporters. Getting me across the line on the death of Mac feels like a wolf pipe-dream situation. I'm town read by lots of people, definitely more than I'm wolf read by. Getting me chopped off of the mac death is a stretch.
Additionally, why would wolf?Raskol want to eliminate me from the game when I've got his back?

I can see an argument from your perspective "Rask kills Mac, makes Scotty look bad, gets Scotty chopped oh Scotty was town, bet Mac was right on HK lets do him next" but me going first, if Rask is a wolf and you are town doesn't get you across the line for a chop and instead makes you look better because I'm hard town reading you.
I just don't see why wolf Rask wants to make ME look worse.
Why do you think max was killed?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Le petit poussin wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:34 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:21 am All of Mac’s interactions with le petit poussin:
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:21 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:13 am
Scotty wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:50 am Dolby (9)

Already too much of a tryhard
Well I am mostly bothered by the fact he seems to root for TRs badly and also liking that Syn's vote. I just don't wanna burry him yet because of recent bad experiences but yeah. lower null on Dolby.

HK and you are my only TRs so far. (rest is null really, this game is starting slowly)
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:30 am Scotty and HK are probably mafia though so that's fun.
Sounds like we have a problem we should talk about.
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:35 pm [VOTE: the small fish] aubergine
chicken wrote: Mac just seems too similar to our last game. Weak unexplained pushes. Feels pocketie again (I am not falling for cereals)

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:00 am

lol like every single one of them. Show me where you articulated anything outside NAA (and why this isn't even TMI)
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:01 am Your face is a pocket Mac.

Yes I am also prone to townreading people who overexplain early game reads and scumread those who just go with the flow expressing themselves. That is surely a path that will secure a town victory
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:06 am
Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:05 am
Mac: what unexplained pushes did I make?
Raskol: all of them.
Mac: yes, but that's not wolfy.
Raskol: :ponder:

get real
I mean yes that was my thought progression. I didn't think that I had made ample enough reads lacking baselessness to be called out on such. Then I looked back, see a cpl of random reads I made that have no basis and decided you're suspicious for the shit push anyway. C'est la vie.

Le petit poussin wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:17 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:10 am

Four days*
It's not like I played against wolf!Mac a couple of weeks ago.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:28 am
Um the correct answer is because you are attempting to understand my perspectives and figure out my alignment right?
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:33 am
dunya wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:31 am Mac / rask

I think you're both antagonizing each other with a bit of underhanded passive aggressiveness and you're actually just both town.
I mean I am quite aware that I am town but where does the confidence come from in your rask read?
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:44 pm rask is still scum fwiw
The exasperation coming from poussin is palpable. Dunya comments that this argument looks like v/v, and mac questions this.
In the end, he doesn’t back down that chicken is mafia an hour before EoD. But chicken ain’t getting chopped, so he goes back to the Scotty/HK affair.

I legit think Mac was chicken’s biggest and maybe one of his only detractor(s), and killing mac only helps keep chicken in townland.
"I legit think Mac was chicken’s biggest and maybe one of his only detractor(s), and killing mac only helps keep chicken in townland."
"killing mac only helps keep chicken in townland."
"only"

you are joking right?

You will always get frustration out of me when you call me wolf for raisins and just don't articulate the read and dodge questions, which Mac did. Because it doesn't help reading people and it brings these shit posts you are making rn when said players die.

That and the fact your wording here is really strange. Like you suddenly have decided to yeet me because of Mac. What were the reasons you had to town read me the whole D1? to the point to call me your biggest TR?

If anything, what's the point for me to kill Mac again? What's the difference between us already (re Mac reads)? Get good pls.
lol

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:38 am
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:29 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:27 am
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:26 am @Scotty do you register that exasperation as caught mafia or annoyed town?
I was exasperated yesterday too, and if I look at it in a vacuum? Town.

If I look at it as NK analytics? Wolf.
i dont think rask kills mac.
Why not?
nka implication specifically actually.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:37 am
he's voting for the person you're defending lol
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 322

Re: RPG Mafia D1

Post by hollowkatt »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:34 am
Dolby wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:32 am
hollowkatt wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:33 pm
Syn wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:19 pm Too Much Intelligence
syn is town
rask is also probably town
dolby idk
HK showing a strong and healthy respect for my scum game is probably a good sign but idk I did kinda shit the bed in scum games with him but also at this point in time that I vastly prefer wolfing is known
the wifom is exciting me so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when dolby says he shit the bed in scum games with me what he means is "night actions fucked me and I lost my partner D1" or "I was the D2 chop" except I was already dead by the time he was chopped D2 b/c I was the N1

so it's not so much "shit the bed wolfing vs HK" lol
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:39 am
they're in this set:
LP
Jack
Marmot
TSP
Urist
DrWigley

HK obvs
Rask
Syn
Dolby
Scotty
NAA
Dyachei

Sig is a null and I'm assuming if Sig wolf Sig has been prompted numerous times to show up and do something. TSP makes my wolf list b/c he seems somewhat fixated on why sig exists, feels like a pre-associated attempted clear. That assumes Sig flips wolf but if he does TSP looks weird to me for wanting to know why Sig is still alive.
scumslip
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

raisins
Those are Grapes.
These are Raisins:
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:38 am
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:23 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:21 am
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:38 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:34 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:12 pm [VOTE: dunya] aubergine

You seem determined

Care to elaborate on your confidence?
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:13 pm scotty seems so confident :(
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:13 pm i cant vote scotty, sorry syn

and sorry @creature for being such a big part in your misyeet

[VOTE: jack] aubergine
This series of posts from Dunya is a joke, right?

I’m at the point of auto yeeting her if Scotty flips wolf.
Did you just iso me or read thread context why I voted Scotty?

I town read him yesterday, came into today feeling like a big loser, voted with Syn, then decided I couldn't cos I town read him.

I don't understand how so many people are missing that. I never said Scotty did x that was scummy.
That doesn't enter into it at all but okay.
wat enters into it then?

explain why me and scotty are w/w
Because your "I'll vote whoever Syn says" lasted five seconds, your reinforced townread on Scotty didn't rely on you having like...read the things Scotty said and in spite of the much confident very townie scumread Scotty had on you, that also evaporated as soon as you started getting serious pressure. You both look dishonest af wrt each other. Ergo w/w.
I just learned what wrt meant. I’m so proud of myself

hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:39 am
they're in this set:
LP
Jack
Marmot
TSP
Urist
DrWigley

HK obvs
Rask
Syn
Dolby
Scotty
NAA
Dyachei

shows how much attention I'm paying
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:40 am
i don't care much as long as he's defending me tbh. i value myself before others--it's 2022. be selfish.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:39 am
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:33 am
LinearPoint wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:32 pm Honestly Mac dying does look pretty bad for Syn.
Night 1 was the only night where Mafia was guaranteed their kill cannot be stopped.
Mafia not killing Syn is just a huge question mark and killing Mac is always suboptimal.

(well I am kinda joking about this one because it is so blatant - "look I didn't kill Mac")
-Mac was widely scum read by…people. Just from looking through Mac’s iso: (NAA, chicken, urist and LP all weighed in on that)

But why does this particularly look bad for Syn again? Mac basically doesn’t even mention him.

Actually, now that I’ve properly looked through Mac’s iso, he had a mini back and forth with chicken where they were both calling bullshit to each other. Mac even voted chicken for a bit, and then circles back 24 hours later to again call chicken scum.
Earlier on, TSP was someone mac said was wolf, and I didn’t see him change opinion on either.

At the end, mac made clear that HK and myself were wolves, even going so far as to say with his dying breath “sheep me if I die” on HK.

MY CONCLUSION:
-LP’s narrative is that Mac dying looks bad for Syn, because no one scumread Syn (not true btw) and Mac was a suboptimal NK. While I feel this is distracting, and Syn isn’t the one that should have been NK’d, I do agree with LP’s line of thinking that mafia wouldn’t just kill mac for no reason when they’re not at risk of being blocked N1
-Mac’s death actually looks worst for le petit poisson, who Mac came back throughout the day to call wolf.
-Mac’s death looks great for HK imo and to a lesser extent me: an easy frame job that a wolf could point to and go “SEE? SEE? He said HK and Scotty were bad with his dying breath!”
But if you look at the bigger picture, mac was chicken’s biggest detractor throughout the day. Mac could just be a throwaway kill but I’m looking at a different angle: If there’s someone that would want Mac dead, it would be chicken.
-LP floating Syn’s name is just bizarre. It’s an independent thought that Syn looks wolfy ONLY because they weren’t killed because obviously they were the unanimous Townread. That viewpoint is so foreign, it’s on Mars.

I fail to see why you are treated me any different than both HK and you tbh. It's not like Mac said anything convincing outside "Raskol is a wolf". It's not like it got any traction. So, what are you up to heh?
I know I’m town, and if HK is wolf, it’s much too on the nose to want to kill mac for that. So I needed to look deeper into the killchoice.

And if it’s not for me or HK…it was you. And to a lesser extent TSP, but mac doesn’t circle around on TSP’s wolfiness throughout the day.
I think you two know each other, and this NK was your decision to not only knock off one of your only detractors, but also to attempt to frame me or HK.
If Raskol is a wolf he has me firmly in his pocket and I"m one of his loudest supporters. Getting me across the line on the death of Mac feels like a wolf pipe-dream situation. I'm town read by lots of people, definitely more than I'm wolf read by. Getting me chopped off of the mac death is a stretch.
Additionally, why would wolf?Raskol want to eliminate me from the game when I've got his back?

I can see an argument from your perspective "Rask kills Mac, makes Scotty look bad, gets Scotty chopped oh Scotty was town, bet Mac was right on HK lets do him next" but me going first, if Rask is a wolf and you are town doesn't get you across the line for a chop and instead makes you look better because I'm hard town reading you.
I just don't see why wolf Rask wants to make ME look worse.
Why do you think max was killed?
SPK on someone who wasn't getting chopped like ever.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:41 am

raisins
Those are Grapes.
These are Raisins:

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dyachei wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:30 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:27 pm
dyachei wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:23 pm is the case on dunya as simple as i think it is? My understanding is she's a really good wolf and i don't think she'd get caught that easily
how am i caught? cos i led a wagon on creature and he flipped town?
you're misunderstanding me

The players who suspect you think they've caught you. So my point is that the things they are wolf reading you for are really level 1 reasons. I don't think that's a good reason to wolf read someone who is very skilled as a wolf. usually means thy're a villager
arguments like these are why dunya wins as wolf. this makes no sense. "let's not kill dunya because you wouldn't suspect her if she were actually a wolf" yeah ok.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@hollowkatt what is HPK?

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:43 am
dyachei wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:23 pm is the case on dunya as simple as i think it is? My understanding is she's a really good wolf and i don't think she'd get caught that easily

The players who suspect you think they've caught you. So my point is that the things they are wolf reading you for are really level 1 reasons. I don't think that's a good reason to wolf read someone who is very skilled as a wolf. usually means thy're a villager
arguments like these are why dunya wins as wolf. this makes no sense. "let's not kill dunya because you wouldn't suspect her if she were actually a wolf" yeah ok.
urist tmi'd dya town

gottem
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

don't make me tinfoil a Dyanya team please and thank you
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:42 am
i don't care much as long as he's defending me tbh. i value myself before others--it's 2022. be selfish.
he's defending you because he thinks that's the best way to get you killed LOL
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:45 am @hollowkatt what is HPK?
Strong
Player
Kill

Basically Mac, as town, is a threat to any wolf team. He was town read enough that he wasn't going to be chopped, and N1 was the best night to try to get rid of him given the way the classes are designed.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:45 am
dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:42 am
he's defending you because he thinks that's the best way to get you killed LOL
no he's suspecting me because he thinks it's the best way to not get me killed.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:45 am

urist tmi'd dya town

gottem
if i were a wolf i would never tmi anyone, therefore i'm always town
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

MY CONCLUSION:

oh missed this one. I understand your POV.

HOw about that: Mac had a shit D1 and the wolves wanted to frame Scotty/HK/me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

game is hard

drwilgy
tsp
jack
sig

no reason to townread them

tinfoil:
dya
LP
dolby

i actually think urist is town.

if scotty is town, i suck at mafia 2 games in a row.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dunya is the only player that has voted not currently on a wagon.

She’s willingly not choosing to place a vote to save herself on LP because she has expressed vested interest in committing to LP = town.

@Le petit poussin who would you vote for if no one else had voted yet today?

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:47 am

urist tmi'd dya town

gottem
if i were a wolf i would never tmi anyone, therefore i'm always town
@LinearPoint look what urist did :grimace:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:47 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:45 am @hollowkatt what is HPK?
Strong
Player
Kill

Basically Mac, as town, is a threat to any wolf team. He was town read enough that he wasn't going to be chopped, and N1 was the best night to try to get rid of him given the way the classes are designed.
It’s possible I guess

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:49 am Dunya is the only player that has voted not currently on a wagon.

She’s willingly not choosing to place a vote to save herself on LP because she has expressed vested interest in committing to LP = town.

it's like 31h until deadline, i doubt dunya is too concerned about saving herself atm.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Le petit poussin wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:48 am

MY CONCLUSION:

oh missed this one. I understand your POV.

HOw about that: Mac had a shit D1 and the wolves wanted to frame Scotty/HK/me.
That is also an option, but one that still makes me scratch my head. Why mac of all people if not to at least kill someone that was a monkey on someone’s back. HK’s theory of just killing off a strong player is always possible, just so shruggy. Are people really scared of mac for the *chance* that he might come after them on d2 or d3?

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

@dunya why are you voting for wilgy?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:49 am game is hard

drwilgy
tsp
jack
sig

tinfoil:
dya
LP
dolby

If I am town, you suck?
So you…don’t think I’m town? I’m confused

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Urist wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:53 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:49 am Dunya is the only player that has voted not currently on a wagon.

it's like 31h until deadline, i doubt dunya is too concerned about saving herself atm.
Hammer exists. Dunya is halfway there.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:30 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:27 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:44 am Dunya trying to pocket people & push DrWilgy in the same way she pushed Creature D1.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:45 am Prediction: it's going to be highly effective
you voted for creature too, so you have no leg to stand on, buddy

NAA can talk this time, and i'll allow it. but if anyone on creature wagon wants to give me shit, look in a mirror ;p
By your own admission, you were responsible for the Creature wagon. You're never immune to suspicion from me.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

urist tmi'd dya town

gottem
There was a post from him D1 that I had as Dya/urist unpaired but I can't remember rn. (I know ur joking but the occurence is weird)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Also I’m not indicting dunya for voting off right now. I don’t even think that is a particular scummy thing. It’s just odd.

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:54 am

drwilgy
tsp
jack
sig

tinfoil:
dya
LP
dolby

If I am town, you suck?
i mean mafia lol.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:55 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:54 am

drwilgy
tsp
jack
sig

tinfoil:
dya
LP
dolby

If I am town, you suck?
i mean mafia lol.
:huh: :ponder:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:54 am
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:44 am Dunya trying to pocket people & push DrWilgy in the same way she pushed Creature D1.
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:45 am Prediction: it's going to be highly effective

NAA can talk this time, and i'll allow it. but if anyone on creature wagon wants to give me shit, look in a mirror ;p
By your own admission, you were responsible for the Creature wagon. You're never immune to suspicion from me.
i am responsible, just as much as you are just as responsible. everyone who voted creature is RESPONSIBLE.

gottem.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ima let that slip pass, as I’ve made that wording mistake as town before

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:56 am

i am responsible, just as much as you are just as responsible. everyone who voted creature is RESPONSIBLE.

gottem.
You're funny but you're still a wolf.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

I dunno tbh. in LP/DOlby/Dya prolly.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

dunya wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:56 am

gottem.
you were just saying you spearheaded the creature push, i think that makes you more responsible.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

something super interesting is happening rn but i don't want to jinx it.
posting here so i remember to come back to it by eod

Return to “Previous Jobs”