Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 8

Post by Chris »

Sabie, I remember now. I found it when I was looking into Roxy.

Roxy had been on Epi's case from the time he came back in the game. She was making a lot of noise, but there wasn't much coming from it. Then, suddenly, on Day 6, Epig started getting some votes.

Guess what day you mention Roxy for the very first time this entire game? You got it, Day 6.

The best part was on Day 7, you said that you had been suspecting Roxy for some time.

The same thing you said about Rico, when you really hadn't suspected him.

That coupled with your uncanny ability to paint two baddie teammates very early on in the game tells me you're on the team with the role checker... something Roxy accused Epig of. And I think you definitely defended Epig by coming after Roxy.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Black Rock »

I think LC is saying he knows exactly what happened and it's in the roles.

Who survived NK's?
MP - Very good civvie
Elo - Civvie by proof
Me - Civvie, survived by block
LC - Civvie, survived by something he knows

Did I miss something? I do believe they all could be civvies and the baddies are playing low key and off the radar.

I believe all the people above are civvies. I am also confidant that SVS is good and I believe MP was very confidant that Dana is a civvie. Also Chris being civvie is truthful.

I am likely voting Sabie today and if she is indeed the baddie I think she is then I will be looking at Epig.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Interesting BR. I may have missed your reasoning on Sabie and how you're connecting her to Epi. Can you quickly summarize it for me?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Chris wrote:Sabie, I remember now. I found it when I was looking into Roxy.

Roxy had been on Epi's case from the time he came back in the game. She was making a lot of noise, but there wasn't much coming from it. Then, suddenly, on Day 6, Epig started getting some votes.

Guess what day you mention Roxy for the very first time this entire game? You got it, Day 6.

The best part was on Day 7, you said that you had been suspecting Roxy for some time.

The same thing you said about Rico, when you really hadn't suspected him.

That coupled with your uncanny ability to paint two baddie teammates very early on in the game tells me you're on the team with the role checker... something Roxy accused Epig of. And I think you definitely defended Epig by coming after Roxy.
convergency words Golden Genie like some very good stuff. I'm very Quaro in gabel Sabie Voluptuous Siren King of Hearts iDave about simpering. rusticate If she can't disprove block you say here, Eko good guy audibility for her today.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Black Rock wrote:I think LC is saying he knows exactly what happened and it's in the roles.

Who survived NK's?
MP - Very good civvie
Elo - Civvie by proof

Did I miss something? I do believe they all could be civvies and the baddies are playing low key and off the radar.

I believe all the people above are civvies. I am also confidant that SVS is good and I believe MP was very confidant that Dana is a civvie. Also Chris being civvie is truthful.

I am likely voting Sabie today and if she is indeed the baddie I think she is then I will be looking at Epig.
nincompoop you got primordinate right, I know athleticism I survived DFaraday it's my investigated. DID survive a Strax kill, but she still inky be anticlimax Cyber Cheshire Cat or The cocaine.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Black Rock wrote:I think LC is saying he knows exactly what happened and it's in the roles.

Who survived NK's?
MP - Very good civvie
Elo - Civvie by proof

2 things BR.

You left me off, and I know I survived for a very civ reason.

Elo surviving Strax's kill attempt doesn''t automatically make her a civ, in my opinion. She could have been any of the baddie roles with a NK protection, and she would have survived Strax's kill just the same as if she was civ.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Also, I know you're biased, but you include yourself in there in a way that suggests that all of those kill survivals you listed were survived in a way that makes them civvie.

You listed yourself in there.

How does a killer being blocked show you are civ?
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Turnip Head wrote:Interesting BR. I may have missed your reasoning on Sabie and how you're connecting her to Epi. Can you quickly summarize it for me?
I don't think Roxy was lying when she connected them.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

It's a pity that Chris got his post in before mine, because now this is going to be punched with the dreaded "NO U" rubber stamp, but, to use that awful tautology that has gained currency over the past few years, "It is what it is."

I believe Chris is recruiting people, and as I type this, I am having harrowing flashbacks of American Gods. My reasoning is enumerated below:

1. Wild Name-Dropping

Chris named a boatload of names on Day 7, expressing an array of opinions on each, opinions that continue to shift in levels of intensity. That's a Mafia tactic I've witnessed many a time when it looks like someone bad might be going down. If you have teammates, and it looks like you're singing your swan song, you want that song to be as confusing and as misleading as possible, so as to make it difficult for people combing through your posts to discern who your teammates are. MP can make an art out of it (see WWE).
Chris wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:And really, he DOES seem to be suspecting those coming after them as they're coming after them (the one that really caught my eye was SVS...RIGHT AFTER she made a post about him).
I never suspected SVS... :confused:

I semi suspected Hedgie and Dom. And the only thing that made me mention them is that I was already looking at them. Jesus... I'm repeating again.

Personally, I'd still like to lynch MP. If not MP, Epig. If it's got to be Roxy, I'll do it. She had a few things that were odd. Her vote for Made that seemed completely made up for example. I know she went hard after Rico.. but like I said, I know I'm a civ. She can be a baddie. TO save my ass, she gets my vote.
Doesn't suspect S~V~S. Semi-suspects Hedgeowl and Dom. Wants to lynch MP or me or Roxy.
Chris wrote:LC was becoming a suspect of mine beforeally he thinks I no u-ed him.
He suspected LC.
Chris wrote:My thoughts on who the Cybermen are?

The Cyber Controller - MP
The Cyberman Head - LC
Cyberman 1 & 2 - Epig and either Hedgie or Dom.
Now he's of the opinion that MP was a recruiter:
Chris wrote:Now, here's where people will get upset with me. But it seems to me that MP had knowledge of people's roles prematurely too. I mention this only because I'm wondering if there's a chance that MP was the secret recruiter, and was on a team with Roxy and the role checker? There were a LOT of people who seemed to vouch for him. Roxy also vouched for MP as a civ. She even put words in my mouth and claimed I said that I thought Epig was a civ. (I never said that) She then said that if we lynched Epig, that she'd think that I was his teammate because I defended him. (Again, no I didn't) This was right about the time I kept pushing for an MP lynch. IF she and MP were in a team together, it would make sense as far as why she was gunning for me.
2. His connection to Roxy and MM

Here's what Chris said about Roxy:
Chris wrote:I don't suddenly feel any better about Epig, although I'm less suspectful of Roxy, I'm not ready to say I think she's a civ. I firmly believe there's a lot of civ cred attempts going on around here.
On a side note, in a game with two Mafias, a serial killer, recruiting, and three secret roles, there is no civilian credit.

He suspects Roxy less, but doesn't say why. I looked at the posts where he did suspect Roxy, and they're pretty strong posts.

In this post, I detect a slight defense of Roxy by proxy.

But on Night 4, however, there was a rather heated exchange:
Roxy wrote:
Chris wrote:
Roxy wrote:<snip>

Well it was only day 2 and Made is hard to read.
After a couple of days went by - my focus has been on Hedge and getting people to look at her- when no one besides TH was looking at her I looked into the two top suspects. thats when I realized Made has been quiet and subdued. Since I call people out all the time for latching onto someone elses suspicions and voting without adding any original thoughts I wanted to add my thoughts before I voted.
Quiet and subdued. You keep saying that, like it's an indication of him being bad. I'm more quiet and subdued this game, does that make me bad? Simply being less active does not make someone a baddie. Now, granted, I think Made is bad now as well, after the lynch last night, it's pretty hard not to look like Dalek... something I was concerned about. But his story as to why/how his actions went down last night, sound like complete and utter bullshit to me...
Have you played with Made or Hosted him? No. I have played and hosted him so I do think I know his game a little better than you do. He is quiet and subdued and if you had played with him you would know this is VERY unlike him. I have stated my reasoning and sorry if you don't agree with it, should I change up my game just so my reasoning can be like yours -Which was stellar btw:
Chris wrote:Switching my vote to Rico for reasons.

*changes vote to Rico*
And your reason was bc you thought Made was being set up and was a civ. Sorry I did not agree with your thinking or Epi's last lynch. I did not know I had to agree with Epi or you to make a vote. :confused:
Chris wrote:But you said that you don't just like to latch on to other people's reasons to vote, and want to add your own. Well, let me ask you, what were the other people's reasons that you latched on to? Because you never said anything other than A: He's playing "quiet and subdued" & B: You don't trust Epig.
I did not latch onto anyone else's suspicion but my own yesterday. Though I did admit already Dom had made some points I agreed with but others not as much. So f'n what if I don't trust Epi. Are you his guardian or what? Why do you care so much that I should trust Epi? Its odd tbh.
In mafia you are supposed to find who you think is bad - its what I am doing. I am sorry you disagree with me but theres not much I can do about how I feel.
Chris wrote:
No I was not feeling the case Epi made on Enrique. Mostly bc I am not feeling trusty of Epi. why would I follow someone elses suspicion that I do not trust and vote accordingly? that makes no sense.
But no one is/was asking you to voke for Enri only based on what Epi does/said. Are you telling me that since you don't trust Epig, that whoever he votes for, you won't? There was other posted reasons/evidence to vote for Enri, and still, you voted for Made because he's been playing "quiet and subdued".
Maybe. I do not trust Epi. Idk what part of that sentence you are having a hard time understanding. I may vote the same as Epi if I feel it is warranted but I was not feeling it all yesterday.
There were reasons to vote Made why didn't you latch onto those?
Chris wrote:
I will be laying out the reasons why no one should be trusting Epi since he came bak2lyf later today.
This should be interesting...

My whole point on Roxy's vote last night was this. There was a lot of reasons/explanations floating around last night... but of all of the odd reasons to vote Made... Roxy's stuck out the most to me as someone who just needed to put her vote on Made to blend in, knowing it wouldn't get him lynched. She couldn't just put a vote there with no reason, so she made one up.

Does that make her bad? Not necessarily... but it certainly makes me wary of her, and I want to make damn sure it got some attention before we move on to the next big thing.
I did not make up a reason ffs! Anyone who has played with him knows I am telling the truth. He is quiet and subdued - tough shit if you do not like my reasoning.

Do you, like Epi, know something no one else does? Bc I did not "KNOW" Made would not be lynched. if you did you must be on a team with Epi as he had put Made and Enrique into roles on Day 4 no less. How can he assign roles so easily and be sure you might ask - its bc he is a role checker or the role checker is on his team. You trust Epi so much you are parroting his thoughts about who has what role - hell a lot of people are but no one else has noticed that the only way he can be so *sure* that they are those roles is if he is a role checker or the role checker is on his team. If he thinks they are Daleks I will bet anyone a sig bet that Epi is on the Cyber team.

Think about that for awhile Chris.
Chris and Roxy had an argument about whether or not I am a role checker. That was Night 4. Now, on Day 8, Chris is believing Roxy:
Chris wrote:Either Epig is the role checker, or the role checker's teammate like Roxy said, or Roxy got recruited into a team that has a role checker... perhaps recruited from the Cybermen.
And in case I'm right about Chris, there's this:
Chris wrote:
Roxy wrote:I am back and will be catching up later if life allows.

I know I have not responded to epi but his whole case is a no u. he did not say anything aboutany of it in his first run down list, plus I really have not had the time. I do not expect people to believe me about it but I am saying it anyway - rl trumps mafia anyday imo

If you think epi is civ then vote me but I guarantee after I am gone you willlynch him next followedby sabie (which no one else has pointed out). they are cyber.I am not cyber.nor am I a robot.

My case really had nothing to do about the ld statements if you were to read back on the made/Enrique cases you will see that.

Also when you finish getting epi and sabie you may want to go after my orginal suspicion that NO ONE listened to and take a hard long lookat Hedge.

I am working overtime today I will make time for this game when I finally get home tonight.
Why did she say that? Why, after she turned out to be the last Dalek, who don't have an role checker, would we know to go after Epig and Sabie? I think it's because they ARE Cybermen, who would be the next biggest threat to her recruiter. She still throws Hedgie in there, but that might just be some clouding info. I think she knew that Epig and Sabie are bad, and wants them taken out to help her recruiter.
So Chris thinks Roxy has info on me and info on sabie, but when it comes to Hedgeowl, it "might just be some clouding info," whatever that is. That's...convenient. :confused:

3. Disingenuous Voting
Chris wrote:LINKI @ SVS: See, now that's something I can see someone accusing me of. I'm not The Master of course, but I can see how you can think so. I didn't vote for MM. I went for Epig without much reason other than I was tired of hearing about the lie detector shit, and he was acting differently enough for me to vote him just to end it. It wasn't a great reason, but I also didn't care who was lynched between the two of them.
Again, Chris didn't care who got lynched (so he says).
Chris wrote:So what happens? A sudden rush of people who are convinced that I'm either The Master or The Cyber Controller. And then suddenly, no one is talking about MP or Epig anymore.
And he means it: Chris' concern is not that evildoers get lynched. It's that the attention is elsewhere. He voted for me, not really caring who got lynched, but MM, a recruit did. The Day Roxy got lynched, he didn't want to vote for her, but would be glad to if it came down to it.

4. Empty Rhetoric
Chris wrote:And yes. It's been determined the only way I could have survived was to be The Master, The Cyber Controller, Sarah (where one or both kill failed due to her role) or Jack (where at least one kill was blocked because of his role) Then there's the fact that both Sarah and Jack are civs, so the Strax kill could have been missed because of that.

I'll admit that it sucks that I was targeted by each, making it much harder to swallow. But I've adamantly denied being both The Master and The Cyber Controller. So i can only be either Sarah or Jack.
That's right: Chris cannot be one of the two bad survivor roles because he (adamantly :p ) denied being them. Therefore he is either Sarah or Jack. Logic. What it leaves out is that there are two other secret roles. It also leaves out the possibility that he is a recruit.
Chris wrote:I REALLY WISH WE KNEW WHAT THE LAST TWO ROLES ARE!
Indeed. :ponder:
Chris wrote:Indeed. :ponder: Then... WOW! Another correct premonition:
Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Roxy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:The dichotomy of the votes being 6-6-2-1-1 this late in the lynch makes me wonder if the two main contenders are either baddies on opposing teams, or if one is baddie and one is civ (if I had to guess here, MM as bad and Epig 2.0 as civ).

Guess we'll see.
It makes me feel like Epi is being saved.
It could be, but if that were the case, and MM is a Dalek, that makes Epig a Cyberman.
Or MM is civ/secret role/Master and Epi is still Cyber
She's pretty good at this...
Roxy's pretty good at this? She named almost the gamut of possibilities. It's kind of like this:
Chris wrote:At this point, if I had to guess, I'd say MP was the recruiter, and he's now dead. What happens to the remaining players who he recruited, who knows. I would assume they go back to their original roles.

But then again, MP could not be the recruiter, and the recruiter is still alive.
So, according to Chris, either MP was the recruiter and is dead, or MP is not the recruiter and the recruiter is still alive.
Chris wrote:You left me off, and I know I survived for a very civ reason.
There's civilian reasons for surviving, and then there are VERY civilian reasons for surviving.

Empty, empty, empty words. :eye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Chris wrote:Also, I know you're biased, but you include yourself in there in a way that suggests that all of those kill survivals you listed were survived in a way that makes them civvie.

You listed yourself in there.

How does a killer being blocked show you are civ?
It doesn't. Surviving a kill doesn't make you baddie either. So it's up to you to believe I am a civvie or not. I am a civvie, that's the truth.
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

There's no uncanny ability here. I told you I had legit reasoning for suspecting Made and Enri and so did a lot of other people. Made was my partner in the FELT mafia and I know what his playing style was. This game was very different. Therefore I guessed he was bad. Enri and made were defensive of each other. Just because I'm not as intelligent and eloquent with my posts and suspicions does not mean that I'm bad. Just because I have a life outside of mafia and don't get to post often also does not make me bad. Just because I didn't like Roxy doesn't mean I'm bad. I found her posts to be obnoxious and a little overly defensive. I don't know why you're trying so hard to lead a lynch against me. :shrug:
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Never said I didn't believe you BR. Just pointing something out.

And Epig, no u.

I'm not the recruiter. I helped get Roxy deaded. When Roxy died, so did her kill. If I was the recruiter, that woulda just pissed away my kill.

Nice try though. I'm leaving work. When I get home, I'll read your entire post, and punch holes in it for you.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

sabie12 wrote: I don't know why you're trying so hard to lead a lynch against me. :shrug:
Um, because you're bad? :stare:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:Never said I didn't believe you BR. Just pointing something out.

And Epig, no u.

I'm not the recruiter. I helped get Roxy deaded. When Roxy died, so did her kill. If I was the recruiter, that woulda just pissed away my kill.

Nice try though. I'm leaving work. When I get home, I'll read your entire post, and punch holes in it for you.
Yes U. :srsnod:
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Chris wrote:

Who survived NK's?
MP - Very good civvie
Elo - Civvie by proof

2 things BR.

You left me off, and I know I survived for a very civ reason.

Elo surviving Strax's kill attempt doesn''t automatically make her a civ, in my opinion. She could have been any of the baddie roles with a NK protection, and she would have survived Strax's kill just the same as if she was civ.
I missed this post. I did leave you out. I totally forgot you did survive and most recently. I do believe you survived for civvie reasons as well. I have a different reason for believing Elo is a civvie on top of her survive.
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Epig, i thought you've played with me enough to know... and I'm pretty sure you have, that I put my thoughts out in posts on purpose. Not to make cases on people, but to float ideas, for others to look at and see if I make sense. I know a lot of times I don't. Shit, a lot of times, I'll say something, read it after it's been posted, and then post again saying that I was wrong.

So I applaud your efforts here, but you basically brought up my working through thoughts in posts as evidence against me.

But it doesn't make me the recruiter, It makes me transparent.

It also spreads info, which, like I said before, is a civvies best ally.

OK BR.

Transparency. It's a beautiful, civilian thing.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Who survived NK's?
MP - Very good civvie - prize
Elo - Civvie by proof
Chris - Civvie, role

I think this post was misunderstood. I was saying they are civvie because of why they survived. I was saying I think they are civvie and the reason they survived. I also updated it better.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Epignosis, Mafia are your thoughts on Sabie? Have you given them harrowing blocking past?
sabie tricked me once in Felt Mafia. I was bad, but hers was a priority role (civilian BTSC that could be recruited by the SK). I went the entire time not believing that she had BTSC. She's been quiet here, but she was quiet in Felt (41 posts in 8 Days there). At this stage I do not suspect her.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:Epignosis, Mafia are your thoughts on Sabie? Have you given them harrowing blocking past?
sabie tricked me once in Felt Mafia. I was bad, but hers was a priority role (civilian BTSC that could be recruited by the SK). I went the entire time not believing that she had BTSC. She's been quiet here, but she was quiet in Felt (41 posts in 8 Days there). At this stage I do not suspect her.

I can never read you, I think you like it that way. Are you bad?
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

In tennis? Yes.
In the kitchen? No.
In Fantasy Football? Yes, yes, no and no.
In business? Terribly so.
In bed? Sample size too small. :sigh:
In Dr. Who Mafia? No and no. I don't have a bad role, and I think I've done a good job voting and paying attention. So much so that the biggest accusation against me is that I'm a role checker or on a team with a role checker. It reminds me of the semester I got called into a professor's office because she was convinced I had plagiarized my essay. :noble:
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

In tennis? Yes.
In the kitchen? No.
In Dr. Who Mafia? No and no. I don't have a bad role, and I think I've done a good job voting and paying attention. So much so that the biggest accusation against me is that I'm a role checker or on a team with a role checker. It reminds me of the semester I got called into a professor's office because she was convinced I had plagiarized my essay. :noble:
:haha: nothing is ever simple with you. I think the same thing happened to LC, maybe it was a poem... I can't remember.
ImageImage
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

Chris, recruiting people? *guffaw*

The only good point I read up there is that Elo isn't a proven civvie, as someone (BR?) states. There's at least one mafia role that can survive NKs.

Doesn't matter, because no one is a proven civvie. In fact, the most civvish-seeming among us are the best targets for recruitment. I'm talking Elo, LC, Dana, etc. Anyone you really thought was a civilian, probably isn't anymore.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Did Epi rolecheck Chris last night? :ponder: :P

I'd really like to hear more from Dana. We've had almost nothing since MP vouched for her.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

In tennis? Yes.
In the kitchen? No.
:haha: nothing is ever simple with you. I think the same thing happened to LC, maybe it was a poem... I can't remember.
One thing I will say in my defense is that I got one vote Day 7. My lie detector statement was made Night 4, and I made more since then. The vote I got was from S~V~S. Based on a particular post of hers, I have her penciled in for one of two roles, and neither is Mr. Face in a Vat.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Black Rock wrote:
Turnip Head wrote:Interesting BR. I may have missed your reasoning on Sabie and how you're connecting her to Epi. Can you quickly summarize it for me?
But Roxy could only rolecheck the dead... how could she have known what she was talking about?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Thats a good point Turnip Head.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay, this is weird. Rox really only has a few mentions of Sabie this game and they are starkly different. She mentions Sabie on Day 2 and defends her. And then Roxy doesn't mention Sabie again until Day 6, when she suddenly takes on an accusatory tone, going as far as to link Sabie with Epi2.0.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:But on Night 4, however, there was a rather heated exchange:
Roxy wrote:
Chris wrote:
Roxy wrote:<snip>

Well it was only day 2 and Made is hard to read.
After a couple of days went by - my focus has been on Hedge and getting people to look at her- when no one besides TH was looking at her I looked into the two top suspects. thats when I realized Made has been quiet and subdued. Since I call people out all the time for latching onto someone elses suspicions and voting without adding any original thoughts I wanted to add my thoughts before I voted.
Quiet and subdued. You keep saying that, like it's an indication of him being bad. I'm more quiet and subdued this game, does that make me bad? Simply being less active does not make someone a baddie. Now, granted, I think Made is bad now as well, after the lynch last night, it's pretty hard not to look like Dalek... something I was concerned about. But his story as to why/how his actions went down last night, sound like complete and utter bullshit to me...
Have you played with Made or Hosted him? No. I have played and hosted him so I do think I know his game a little better than you do. He is quiet and subdued and if you had played with him you would know this is VERY unlike him. I have stated my reasoning and sorry if you don't agree with it, should I change up my game just so my reasoning can be like yours -Which was stellar btw:
Chris wrote:Switching my vote to Rico for reasons.

*changes vote to Rico*
And your reason was bc you thought Made was being set up and was a civ. Sorry I did not agree with your thinking or Epi's last lynch. I did not know I had to agree with Epi or you to make a vote. :confused:
Chris wrote:But you said that you don't just like to latch on to other people's reasons to vote, and want to add your own. Well, let me ask you, what were the other people's reasons that you latched on to? Because you never said anything other than A: He's playing "quiet and subdued" & B: You don't trust Epig.
I did not latch onto anyone else's suspicion but my own yesterday. Though I did admit already Dom had made some points I agreed with but others not as much. So f'n what if I don't trust Epi. Are you his guardian or what? Why do you care so much that I should trust Epi? Its odd tbh.
In mafia you are supposed to find who you think is bad - its what I am doing. I am sorry you disagree with me but theres not much I can do about how I feel.
Chris wrote:
No I was not feeling the case Epi made on Enrique. Mostly bc I am not feeling trusty of Epi. why would I follow someone elses suspicion that I do not trust and vote accordingly? that makes no sense.
But no one is/was asking you to voke for Enri only based on what Epi does/said. Are you telling me that since you don't trust Epig, that whoever he votes for, you won't? There was other posted reasons/evidence to vote for Enri, and still, you voted for Made because he's been playing "quiet and subdued".
Maybe. I do not trust Epi. Idk what part of that sentence you are having a hard time understanding. I may vote the same as Epi if I feel it is warranted but I was not feeling it all yesterday.
There were reasons to vote Made why didn't you latch onto those?
Chris wrote:
I will be laying out the reasons why no one should be trusting Epi since he came bak2lyf later today.
This should be interesting...

My whole point on Roxy's vote last night was this. There was a lot of reasons/explanations floating around last night... but of all of the odd reasons to vote Made... Roxy's stuck out the most to me as someone who just needed to put her vote on Made to blend in, knowing it wouldn't get him lynched. She couldn't just put a vote there with no reason, so she made one up.

Does that make her bad? Not necessarily... but it certainly makes me wary of her, and I want to make damn sure it got some attention before we move on to the next big thing.
I did not make up a reason ffs! Anyone who has played with him knows I am telling the truth. He is quiet and subdued - tough shit if you do not like my reasoning.

Do you, like Epi, know something no one else does? Bc I did not "KNOW" Made would not be lynched. if you did you must be on a team with Epi as he had put Made and Enrique into roles on Day 4 no less. How can he assign roles so easily and be sure you might ask - its bc he is a role checker or the role checker is on his team. You trust Epi so much you are parroting his thoughts about who has what role - hell a lot of people are but no one else has noticed that the only way he can be so *sure* that they are those roles is if he is a role checker or the role checker is on his team. If he thinks they are Daleks I will bet anyone a sig bet that Epi is on the Cyber team.

Think about that for awhile Chris.
Chris and Roxy had an argument about whether or not I am a role checker. That was Night 4. Now, on Day 8, Chris is believing Roxy:
Chris wrote:Either Epig is the role checker, or the role checker's teammate like Roxy said, or Roxy got recruited into a team that has a role checker... perhaps recruited from the Cybermen.
King of Hearts argument is not about Bill the Lizard LittleTiger not you are a 2 of Hearts. idea simpering you being a electrolier only ingrafted up in Roxy's last Merlin the Wizzard and Chris hustler mentions infatuated either way at Joker. evil that my Diabolic Manipulator Damned Worm revivalist kill this Implausible Chair too much. I think you, Epignosis, are Dark Willow misleading HannaK fiord point. :eye:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

LC I think you should symbolically vote for the person you are currently most suspicious of, if you think we could gain any insight from you doing that.

Have we deciphered all of the Dalek's role secrets? And are we aware of any powers she may have gained from being recruited? Either she suddenly had a lot of info or Roxy was talking out of her buttcheeks.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Turnip Head wrote:I think it's interesting that LC dodged the NK but not the insanity bug. Surely there's some explanation for that.

I'm trying to go back through voting records and figure out where the Cybers have been hiding their votes while civs and Daleks were lynched, but it's tough sledding. Not many patterns.

Bass's record maybe stands out. He voted for known Daleks on Days 1-5: Enrique (5th and last vote), Enrique (3rd and last vote), Made (4th out of 5), Enrique (3rd, and this was the Enrique vs. Made lynch), Enrique again (he's finally lynched), and then he votes for Epi2.0 (6th, putting Epi in the lead over MM by one vote). He missed yesterday's Roxy vote.

So based on that voting record, Bass is either a really tuned in civvie, a baddie with a rolecheck, or the Master (based on his Epi vote, which could have been saving MM).
I don't see why my voting pattern stands out more then black rocks. I voted Rico from day one the only time I switched it was to vote Made who I thought Rico was defending earlier in the game. I also went back and read some of Made's older games where he acted completely different then he did in this game. Then I voted epig because the whole thing with the lie detector and the answer he gave mad me feel like he was avoiding giving an answer that could be check checked.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I Human for Sabie, I think that Chris' case against her audibility very convincing, good detective work. hustler I would also not contriving averse supertonic a vote for target should surveying people want to give that a go.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Thanks for Human, Long Con.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am not trying to be misleading, LC, but I agree that isn't worded right. Chris and Roxy had a back and forth on Night 4. While it may not have been about me being a role checker or on a team with one, my point is that Chris did not agree with Roxy's suspicion at the time, and he even questioned her. Now he's agreeing with her.

If there are other issues with my post or the evidence I've given, let me know as well as you can.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:I am not trying to be misleading, LC, but I agree that isn't worded right. Chris and Roxy had a back and forth on Night 4. While it may not have been about me being a role checker or on a team with one, my point is that Chris did not agree with Roxy's suspicion at the time, and he even questioned her. Now he's agreeing with her.

If there are other issues with my post or the evidence I've given, let me know as well as you can.
Chris wasn't even disagreeing with Roxy. He was just Necromantic Fiend that don't reasons stlgirl believing concluding things she believed ("quiet and subdued" for instance) were hotbrained.

He agreed Battle School her suspicion on Made, hustler with anxiousseat trusting resperse Epig, he just thought Roxy's reasons were Typhoony.

Strike two, White Queen. :|
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I am not trying to be misleading, LC, but I agree that isn't worded right. Chris and Roxy had a back and forth on Night 4. While it may not have been about me being a role checker or on a team with one, my point is that Chris did not agree with Roxy's suspicion at the time, and he even questioned her. Now he's agreeing with her.

Chris wasn't even disagreeing with Roxy. He was just Necromantic Fiend that don't reasons stlgirl believing concluding things she believed ("quiet and subdued" for instance) were hotbrained.

He agreed Battle School her suspicion on Made, hustler with anxiousseat trusting resperse Epig, he just thought Roxy's reasons were Typhoony.

I did not say "Chris was disagreeing with Roxy." I said, "Chris did not agree with Roxy." That is to say, he did not express agreement with her idea.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:Epig, i thought you've played with me enough to know... and I'm pretty sure you have, that I put my thoughts out in posts on purpose. Not to make cases on people, but to float ideas, for others to look at and see if I make sense. I know a lot of times I don't. Shit, a lot of times, I'll say something, read it after it's been posted, and then post again saying that I was wrong.

So I applaud your efforts here, but you basically brought up my working through thoughts in posts as evidence against me.

But it doesn't make me the recruiter, It makes me transparent.

It also spreads info, which, like I said before, is a civvies best ally.

OK BR.

Transparency. It's a beautiful, civilian thing.
So... how am I to make a case against you? Can you tell me which posts were floaters and which ones weren't?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Long Con wrote:Strike two, White Queen. :|

LINKI @ Epig: You can't tell which ones are ideas? How about all of them? They go from ideas to cases. Not all of them work. But some, like the one I noticed about Sabie, do.

A lot can be learned from her lynch. I'm willing to lynch her first. If she's not tied to you, you should have nothing to worry about, right?

So let me ask you. Removing your no u suspicion on me, who else do you think we should be looking at for this lynch?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

I did not say "Chris was disagreeing with Roxy." I said, "Chris did not agree with Roxy." That is to say, he did not express agreement with her idea.
So, in 4 game days, I can't change my mind? And the suspicion you are referring to is when Roxy voted for Made based in bullshit. The only way you came up in it was when she said she wouldn't vote for Enrique (HER TEAMMATE) because you did, and she doesn't trust you. If you remember correctly, you had JUST replaced back in, so her suspicion of you didn't really seem valid, AT THE TIME.

So you can see how my opinion of you could have changed in that span, don't you?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

Mafia you said "Chris did not Tranq with Roxy's SUSPICION".

Strike three, I'm voting Epig instead. If everyone still wants to lynch Sabie, I have time to excursionist piquet.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Turnip Head wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
But Roxy could only rolecheck the dead... how could she have known what she was talking about?
Because she whatever recruited team she was on could have had role checking powers. Or they could have recruited the Cyber role checker. Not really sure. It wasn't Roxy's accusation of Epig being the role checker that is damning IMO. It's the obvious shift from Sabie in her accusations on Roxy timed with Epig starting to take votes.

And Epig has been on many radars recently.

So a lynch of either one will say a lot about the other.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Ok, I really thing that one of the Dalek experiments involved the thing that afflicts LC. So far, Zeek, myself, and LC all talked about it before getting hit with it.

DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT ANYMORE.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

*voted Epig*

I didn't realize he voted me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Chris wrote:Ok, I really thing that one of the Dalek experiments involved the thing that afflicts LC. So far, Zeek, myself, and LC all talked about it before getting hit with it.

But I talked about it too. Personally i think that that person had a sense if humor, but why tempt fate?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia!

Post by Chris »

HOSTS:
Chris wrote:
Chris wrote:Sup?

So, someone wanna give me the cliff notes as to what happened so far?

:coffee3:

So, nevermind any of that shit.

I guess I subbed in on night one, not day two.

Fuck... I dont' know how else to defend against being The Master... but I'll keep trying.
bea wrote:Players:
<snip>
reywaS - Replaced by Chris Night 2
<snip
When did I start playing? Night 1 or night 2?
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

SVS, where do you fall on the Chris+LC vs. Epi+Sabie spectrum?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

S~V~S wrote:
Chris wrote:Ok, I really thing that one of the Dalek experiments involved the thing that afflicts LC. So far, Zeek, myself, and LC all talked about it before getting hit with it.

But I talked about it too. Personally i think that that person had a sense if humor, but why tempt fate?
So did I when Zeek got it. But it was after he did.

Then I talked about it again another day, and BAM!
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 181

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

ATTENTION ALL:

We will be starting our contest/game tonight in about an hour. Bea is at work and unable to join us, but everyone, including deadies and non-players, are more than welcome to join! I will provide a link in the thread once the game starts. Hope to see you there!
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:HOSTS: Is there some way for us to reveal the last two roles?
AHEM!

:noble:
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Oh snapsies, a game sounds fun :eek: Will it require Dr. Who knowledge?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

TH we voted and non-Dr. Who information won.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”