100%

Total votes: 8
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D1

Post by hollowkatt »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:51 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:47 pm the good news is it's not covid. the bad news is I wanna die anyways
[VOTE: HK ] aubergine I can help!
ha ha very funny. if you're willing to send a hitman I'll DM you my address but chopping me in game doesn't advance that cause.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:51 pm here's where I'm currently at for townies:

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:52 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:51 pm here's where I'm currently at for townies:

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?
yeah I am a little sus on you so good question
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:53 pm

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?
What do you want?
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:55 pm

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?
What do you want?
A good life full of experiences, friends and family. A nice career and plenty of time to explore my hobbies?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:57 pm

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?
What do you want?
A good life full of experiences, friends and family. A nice career and plenty of time to explore my hobbies?
I'm not a miracle worker.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?
I wondered when you were going to ask that question.

I like these posts. comments within the spoiler
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:40 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:38 am [VOTE: seanzie ] aubergine
If it helps, I was going to respond to your post with an Abbott and Costello joke, but for the life of me I couldn't get the wording to work out so I gave up.

I get you being mad about the cold-shoulder though, very natural response.
While fluffy this post makes me feel like you are legitimately engaging with Rondo, not preconceived notions being applied, not posting with an agenda. You seem like you want to legitimately want to solve Rondos alignment.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:09 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:06 am 10 minutes go by and Seanzie is just watching not responding to getting caught
You know I've decided to disengage with you because nothing was coming of our conversation, right?
along the same lines as the first post I town read this one because it's a soft disengage. You're not trying to ghost Rondo, you're not ignoring him, you're saying "Hey, we aren't seeing eye to eye and whether or not that's on me or on you this conversation isn't productive". It's been my experience that town wants to be productive, wolves don't care as much.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:09 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:58 am
Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:56 am Dyslexicon is probably town for how much they're getting their hands dirty in the scumhunting process. Mafia have henchpeople for that.
@Seanzie ..must ...warn ...the others

I'm off btw. Please make everyone who isn't here magically appear.
Nah, you feel fine thus far.

You'll be the first to know if my mind changes about that.
Another post you could have not made and nobody would be the wiser.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:20 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:10 am
Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:56 am Dyslexicon is probably town for how much they're getting their hands dirty in the scumhunting process. Mafia have henchpeople for that.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Can't remember the last time I didn't bother you. Would be really cool if you're town. Also because you're good at it.
I'm actually exhorbantly bad at this game, and have one tool in my tool box (to bark like a mad dog at everything and let other people judge how they react) and am trying to move away from that style of play.

Either way, I sometimes feel fine about you, I just don't usually voice it unless you're getting run up, and you never get run up, so meh.
I like the honesty here. You do have a "meta" of "push someone really hard and shout at the thread hey this is sus" but that style can lead to feels bads, again I town read this because a wolf doesn't necessarily need to make this post, but a townie trying to be genuine feels it's useful.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:35 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:12 pm
Mizery wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:10 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

someone needs to help me because i can't explain why it feels like i have tmi and can't comprehend a single thing anyone is saying
I mean I am leaning towards falcon as well, there are too many people pushing him for all of them to be wolves. I feel like a lot of the arguments put forward are cogent. However I dont want to hammer so I am sheeping Dragon for now
Falcon is at E-3. While I agree we shouldn't immediately hammer him and instead use the time we have today, I'm not sure how you feel the fear of Falcon being hammered due to your vote is so great to voice such a read but then pivot like this.
I dig the nuance here. Not wanting an early hammer but also calling Rondo out on the pivot again says to me you want to understand and solve Rondo. This reads less like wolf?Seanzie thinking this is a push moment and more like town?Seanzie thinking this is an engagement/solution moment.

Now watch you push Rondo super hard and I have to eat crow or something.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:57 pm

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?
What do you want?
I can only provide minimal entertainment and light sarcasm. If any of that is useful lemme know, otherwise maybe check Amazon or something like that.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Can this be HK playing as town and not HK playing an elaborate mafia game, please?

Would make this easier and I don't feel like shit again.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:02 pm

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?

If it helps, I was going to respond to your post with an Abbott and Costello joke, but for the life of me I couldn't get the wording to work out so I gave up.

While fluffy this post makes me feel like you are legitimately engaging with Rondo, not preconceived notions being applied, not posting with an agenda. You seem like you want to legitimately want to solve Rondos alignment.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:06 am 10 minutes go by and Seanzie is just watching not responding to getting caught
You know I've decided to disengage with you because nothing was coming of our conversation, right?
along the same lines as the first post I town read this one because it's a soft disengage. You're not trying to ghost Rondo, you're not ignoring him, you're saying "Hey, we aren't seeing eye to eye and whether or not that's on me or on you this conversation isn't productive". It's been my experience that town wants to be productive, wolves don't care as much.

Can't remember the last time I didn't bother you. Would be really cool if you're town. Also because you're good at it.
I'm actually exhorbantly bad at this game, and have one tool in my tool box (to bark like a mad dog at everything and let other people judge how they react) and am trying to move away from that style of play.

Either way, I sometimes feel fine about you, I just don't usually voice it unless you're getting run up, and you never get run up, so meh.
I like the honesty here. You do have a "meta" of "push someone really hard and shout at the thread hey this is sus" but that style can lead to feels bads, again I town read this because a wolf doesn't necessarily need to make this post, but a townie trying to be genuine feels it's useful.

someone needs to help me because i can't explain why it feels like i have tmi and can't comprehend a single thing anyone is saying
I mean I am leaning towards falcon as well, there are too many people pushing him for all of them to be wolves. I feel like a lot of the arguments put forward are cogent. However I dont want to hammer so I am sheeping Dragon for now
Falcon is at E-3. While I agree we shouldn't immediately hammer him and instead use the time we have today, I'm not sure how you feel the fear of Falcon being hammered due to your vote is so great to voice such a read but then pivot like this.
I dig the nuance here. Not wanting an early hammer but also calling Rondo out on the pivot again says to me you want to understand and solve Rondo. This reads less like wolf?Seanzie thinking this is a push moment and more like town?Seanzie thinking this is an engagement/solution moment.

quality post 5/7

also I am unsolveable
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Mizery »

I'm always having a good reads day

just played a turbo and my reads were the exact same as alexas i was like bro she has to be a wolf and she wasn't and im like oh right I'm just that good B)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?

If I preflip Falcon mafia, then Rondo would be the immediate name on my mind. Yours would probably come to mind pretty quick as well.

However, I don't really like doing pre-flip associatives, so I will leave this at that. But yeah, you aren't far off from eating crow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:09 pm

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?

If I preflip Falcon mafia, then Rondo would be the immediate name on my mind. Yours would probably come to mind pretty quick as well.

However, I don't really like doing pre-flip associatives, so I will leave this at that. But yeah, you aren't far off from eating crow.
woah you think I could be a wolf? In a game of mafia. I never
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:08 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:32 pm [VOTE: LC] aubergine
Did you just spend a dozen posts accusing Mac only to vote LC

Why
Mizery wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 3:26 pm LC is town because he's not townreading me- because he didn't put any sort of read on me. We've played a number of games as v/v and then recently a game as v/w ( i was the wolf) and I think if he is a wolf here he still townreads me as a pocket. not townreading me seems liek he's more scared of being wrong.

On the other hand. he hasn't even said a single thing about me. Which /is/ suspicious in that case. so. yeah. town idk ya know.
Tbh its not like you're giving much material for us to say things about
Porscha wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:14 pm can't believe I got scammed into giving reads day 1 smh
Now just wait until people spend the whole game holding everything you say against the reads you made day 1.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:06 pm Every time I see Porscha, I think of Sorsha and then I realize they’re different people.
Me tbh.
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:58 amdubious > doubloon > pirate > treasure > parrots > pet shop > money > coin

CAUGHT! You have the lucky coin. Nice try. But you tried to be clever, fucked around and now you've found out kid.
After reading the setup, the mindset behind this post is strange to me.
Finding the lucky coin isn't something town should be concerned about, or even could be concerned about.
[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
Agree. Also if he is really looking for the coin, that makes him a good elim target by definition since he is at worst a wolfy 3P and at best a townie 3P who may still screw us near endgame to get the coin.
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:52 pm Nobody seems to particularly care about my gripe about Rondo.
Which is fair.
Cause I don't seem to particularly care about Lime's gripe about Screen, and Sean's gripe about Falcon.

Looking forward to that cfd at EoD.
Is it too late for me to sheep this

Ok screw it

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:01 am
Mizery wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:04 pmI am town.
I think this person is town
But fails to provide any logic here...

Mac...why oh why have you forsaken explanation?
As absurd as it is sir.

1. Sometimes I like to make posts without explanation while asking other people to explain posts in which I'm curious. This should be a reasonably easy to understand concept.
2. I find it >rand town when people call themselves town in their first place. I know it sounds absurd but it's true lol.

It's easy to understand, and I dislike hypocrisy...which is also pretty easy to understand.

Every player's first post is >rand town...Town outnumber Maf. Just seems odd, and I'm curious how consistent you actually are with TR those posts?
"Hipocrisy is a staple of the town's playbook."

- JJJ
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:45 pm Because I think Jack is actually capable of playing the game as town and not just fluff post
Have you even played with Jack before

If he is town, he will fluff until like Day 5 then brag about how he is impossible to misyeet.
I like to explore options, see what sticks.

It's not just scum I'm looking for
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Mizery »

falcon/rando/porscha/seanzie/jack
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:12 pm
It's not just scum I'm looking for
but scum wins you the game? You can look for town sure but that is the same as looking for scum. 3p is basically 1/3rd scum anyway so you should always just be looking for scum? SCUM SLIP?!!?!?!?!?!?!! OMGUS!?!!?!?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:12 pm

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?

I feel like there have been exactly times you've quoted me to move the game forward. And you've quoted me a lot.

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Mizery wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:14 pm falcon/rando/porscha/seanzie/jack
who is Rando?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:15 pm

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?

I feel like there have been exactly 0 times you've quoted me to move the game forward. And you've quoted me a lot.
EBWOP

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:15 pm

dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie
Why me?

I feel like there have been exactly times you've quoted me to move the game forward. And you've quoted me a lot.
Well I tend to agree with HK's analysis of you anyway, Im leaving you to day 2-3 to bother figuring out. I am having fun @ing you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 111

Post by srceenplay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:32 pm
srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:22 pm Am I understanding correctly?
Falcon scum read is basically the same type of scum read as me but reworded?
pls explain
Not playing as town is "expected to play"
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:43 pm
pls explain
I am now less understand than I was before
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Well, tho my chop seems a foregone conclusion, I'm not gonna give up hunting for Maf.

There's certainly at least 1, possibly both Maf on my wagon. I shall dive into some posts tomorrow
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:51 pm
pls explain
I'm not seeing what makes them mafia.
I see them as stubborn and brash but I don't see why thats mafia.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:53 pm
pls explain
So do you have any specific reads of him as town or just that people are misreading him mafia?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:51 pm Well, tho my chop seems a foregone conclusion, I'm not gonna give up hunting for Maf.

There's certainly at least 1, possibly both Maf on my wagon. I shall dive into some posts tomorrow
never give up, never surrender
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:56 pm
pls explain
So do you have any specific reads of him as town or just that people are misreading him mafia?
Gut says town. Think they are being easily driven up and I don't know why. That makes me apprehensive. I also feel like the IDGAF attitude and not trying to appease and just do their own thing feels town.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:59 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:56 pm
pls explain
Gut says town. Think they are being easily driven up and I don't know why. That makes me apprehensive. I also feel like the IDGAF attitude and not trying to appease and just do their own thing feels town.
So no evidence or posts just source: dude trust me?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

At worst 3 town and 3 wolves think falcon is going byebye. At best 1 wolf and 5 town (On current vote and assuming that the 3p is a wolf, which they are not right now?) So splitting the difference 4 town think falcon is a wolf. That doesnt mean he is but they have put forward specific posts and arguments you have said "Dunno, doesnt feel right"
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official

Post by srceenplay »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:03 am At worst 3 town and 3 wolves think falcon is going byebye. At best 1 wolf and 5 town (On current vote and assuming that the 3p is a wolf, which they are not right now?) So splitting the difference 4 town think falcon is a wolf. That doesnt mean he is but they have put forward specific posts and arguments you have said "Dunno, doesnt feel right"
Correct.

That is why I'm asking for explanation of why. That would help me and my thoughts on that could help you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 274

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:51 pm Well, tho my chop seems a foregone conclusion, I'm not gonna give up hunting for Maf.

If you don't want your chop to be a foregone conclusion, probably a good place to start is to stop omgussing me and pretending you have valid reasons that amount to "Mac made a read without explaining it and then asked someone else to explain his therefore he is mafia".
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:19 am

If you don't want your chop to be a foregone conclusion, probably a good place to start is to stop omgussing me and pretending you have valid reasons that amount to "Mac made a read without explaining it and then asked someone else to explain his therefore he is mafia".
I read this as pretty sus, trying to help someone not get lynched. Not cool bro
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

wtb thread activity, will pay tree fiddy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Porscha »

for $4 USD I will provide a mild amount of thread activity
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:20 am

It is not sus. For anyone. Ever. This is now how to solve. What is my mafia agenda in doing this to someone who is trying to kill me?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:05 am for $4 USD I will provide a mild amount of thread activity
HAH! You absolute fool! You fell for a classic blunder!

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:05 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:20 am

It is not sus. For anyone. Ever. This is now how to solve. What is my mafia agenda in doing this to someone who is trying to kill me?
Read it again and add about ten times more sarcasm. I actually agree with Falcon needing to double down on actually doing something to pull focus off himself
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Just as a heads up, I am going to bed in around 7 hours, as much as I hate to tell the wolves when I wont be around to switch my vote its important for town to coordinate me onto some sort of wagon they think is helpful otherwise I will just vote for someone I dont think will be wagoned and donkey vote
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

personally I will donkey vote idgaf
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

This wagon formation always yeets a mafia member.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:04 am This wagon formation always yeets a mafia member.
wdym
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:04 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:04 am This wagon formation always yeets a mafia member.
wdym
It's a meme.

But 1 wagon that has 6 people on it, and 8 wagons with 1 person voting.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:06 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:04 am
wdym
It's a meme.

But 1 wagon that has 6 people on it, and 8 wagons with 1 person voting.
You're right [VOTE: LC ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

:o
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I will say one thing. Seanzie is 100% exactly the same tonally and content style as he was in his last mafia rand.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:37 am I will say one thing. Seanzie is 100% exactly the same tonally and content style as he was in his last mafia rand.
@NotAnAxehole what you reckon?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Let me look.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm remembering Seanzie's push was "pushing on an individual by mentioning their push onto a villager" in the last game.

I don't think I'm seeing that in his iso currently?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:45 am I'm remembering Seanzie's pushes as mafia was "pushing on an individual by mentioning their push onto a villager" in the last game.

I don't think I'm seeing that in his iso currently?
EBWOP
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

yeah he also showed up for day 1 this time around :o

Return to “Previous Heists”