Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 9

Post by keys56000000000 »

MP if you think DF is a civ I will pace my vote elsewhere..
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

The Doctor: The last surviving Time Lord in the universe. He travels through time and space in the TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension in Space), which is disguised as a police phone box. Usually he travels with a companion or companions. Comes off as mysterious and eccentric initially, but often shows that he is much more complicated than he appears. He cares deeply for his companions, and as such, every night he searches for one of them. Every time he finds one, he gains a permanent ability. If he manages to find at least 3 of them, he gains a special power. *Secrets* If he finds 1 companion, his vote is permanently doubled. If he finds 2 companions, any votes against him count as 1/2. If he finds 3 companions, he gains the ability to create a “day of sunshine” for all civvies. No civvies can be lynched the following day period, and any night abilities used by baddies or the indy will not affect civvies the following night period. Also, given he is a Time Lord, he can regenerate. If he is lynched, he will regenerate (come back to life) after the following night period ends.

What do you think, LC? Submit it?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

keys56000000000 wrote:MP if you think DF is a civ I will pace my vote elsewhere..
Now I'm not positive, and since we don't know how this recruiter is working I hesitate when saying people are civvie, BUT I have no reason to believe he's bad at the moment, and his survival last night actually makes me less suspicious of him than the converse.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

HOSTS:

Let's assume we get to a point of the game where both baddie team are eliminated, and only The Master and the recruitment team are left.

What would become of the baddie kills?
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 158
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Chris wrote:DF, just one of the many odd things keys has been doing and saying lately...

And trust me on Epig. He's as bad as they come, and he has to be lynched. But I'd like to save him for last, just because people are hesitant to lynch him. I figure if Snow and Bass both turn up Cyber, there won't be much of a discussion who is next.

No Epig, quit twisting my words.

Of course Sabie would come after me. I have an NK surviving role, and I put forth a case strong enough to get her lynched. Combine that with me surviving 2 NKs, and of course she'll vote for me.

HOSTS: What day did I officially join this game?

Chris I can not speculate on end game scenarios that haven't happened yet.

Chirs - I love you. I really love you so much. So I hope this doesn't sound as bitchy as I think it's about to come out.

But - if you want to know when you joined the game, how bout helping a busy hostess out? Search your own first post. Track it back. And if I fucked up the link - let me know? I've obviously been so busy I can't keep the lynch and night posts page updated.

I had my DREAM job fall into my lap like 3 days ago. I've been juggling the job that pays the bills as well as trying to prep myself for the job that pays double my current salary and changes not only my life by my husband's life. EVERY spare point of energy I've had has been focused on getting this job. And I've been trying to run a game with a busy partner.

I'm doing the best I can Chris. Help a sista out man....
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:HOSTS:

Let's assume we get to a point of the game where both baddie teams are eliminated, and only The Master and the recruitment team are left, along with any remaining civilians.

*fixed

LINKI @ BEA:

I did ask... three days ago
Chris wrote:
Chris wrote:Sup?

So, someone wanna give me the cliff notes as to what happened so far?

:coffee3:

So, nevermind any of that shit.

I guess I subbed in on night one, not day two.

Fuck... I dont' know how else to defend against being The Master... but I'll keep trying.
bea wrote:Players:
<snip>
reywaS - Replaced by Chris Night 2
<snip
When did I start playing? Night 1 or night 2?

But based on what you said, I guess it's day 1. It's just you have day two listed on the front page.

Thank you.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Chris wrote:

Let's assume we get to a point of the game where both baddie teams are eliminated, and only The Master and the recruitment team are left, along with any remaining civilians.

*fixed

LINKI @ BEA:

I did ask... three days ago
Chris wrote:
Chris wrote:Sup?

So, someone wanna give me the cliff notes as to what happened so far?

:coffee3:

So, nevermind any of that shit.

I guess I subbed in on night one, not day two.

Fuck... I dont' know how else to defend against being The Master... but I'll keep trying.
bea wrote:Players:
<snip>
reywaS - Replaced by Chris Night 2
<snip
When did I start playing? Night 1 or night 2?

But based on what you said, I guess it's day 1. It's just you have day two listed on the front page.

Thank you.

PM teefies and I the first post you made in this game. TH had his handy links but that wasn't updated when you subed in so it's harder for even me to find. I will do my SOUTS HONNOR best to try to get IT AND ALL THE PAGE ONE STUFF fixed as soon as I can. kk?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Let's assume we get to a point of the game where both baddie team are eliminated, and only The Master and the recruitment team are left.

bea wrote:Chris I can not speculate on end game scenarios that haven't happened yet.
Ok. The Master's win conditions say: "The only thing he seeks is the death of The Doctor and the enslavement of the universe with himself as the ultimate ruler and ultimate Time Lord. He will stop at nothing to achieve these goals. "

Does that mean he only needs The Doctor dead, or everyone?

Anyway, I thought that now that the Dalek's kill has been taken from the recruiter, they'd be going after the Cyber team's kill. My thoughts were, take the kill away from them. And hopefully they haven't recruited The Master yet.

And if that's the case, then we would be able to try to find the last of the non civs with at least a baddie kill gone.

If it works that way. I would think that the kill would be gone...
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Bea, my first post was from night 1, best I can tell. I was just confused since the first page said day 2, and it's kinda important.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris, why is it important whether you started N1 or D2? I think I must have missed that.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Chris wrote:

bea wrote:Chris I can not speculate on end game scenarios that haven't happened yet.
Ok. The Master's win conditions say: "The only thing he seeks is the death of The Doctor and the enslavement of the universe with himself as the ultimate ruler and ultimate Time Lord. He will stop at nothing to achieve these goals. "

Does that mean he only needs The Doctor dead, or everyone?

Anyway, I thought that now that the Dalek's kill has been taken from the recruiter, they'd be going after the Cyber team's kill. My thoughts were, take the kill away from them. And hopefully they haven't recruited The Master yet.

And if that's the case, then we would be able to try to find the last of the non civs with at least a baddie kill gone.

If it works that way. I would think that the kill would be gone...
The Master is LMS. He hates everyone who isn't him and Lucy.

linki - I'm sorry chris - I've been a fail co-host. It's just the timing on this job has had my focus elsewhere soooo much more importantly. Please pm me and teefies your first post in the game and one of us will track it back and when one of us say page 1 is up to date - it will be up to date. Or just post a link to your first post in the thread that was on topic and let the players you know....do some work. I like making things easy for everyone. But one person can only do so much ya dig?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Chris, why is it important whether you started N1 or D2? I think I must have missed that.
My point was, I went on a thing about how if I replaced in on day 2, and The Master NKed on night 1, and rey only posted twice on day 0 (Sup? and :derp: were his posts), and didn't vote in the day 1 lynch, why would he send in a night post just before being replaced?

But with me looking like I did start on night 1, I could have had the chance to send in that NK.

Of course, I didn't, but I'm having a hard time shedding this suspicion.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Chris, why is it important whether you started N1 or D2? I think I must have missed that.
My point was, I went on a thing about how if I replaced in on day 2, and The Master NKed on night 1, and rey only posted twice on day 0 (Sup? and :derp: were his posts), and didn't vote in the day 1 lynch, why would he send in a night post just before being replaced?

But with me looking like I did start on night 1, I could have had the chance to send in that NK.

Of course, I didn't, but I'm having a hard time shedding this suspicion.
Ah, yes, that's right, I remember you arguing that. Thanks, Chris!
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Black Rock »

Chris wrote:LC, I just wanted to point out about Epig's point of Sabie the role checker voting for me twice.

First, since when does anyone trust a baddie?

A baddie pointed my way to Sabie and that's the main reason I voted for Sabie. I feel like that statement isn't entirely correct.
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Black Rock wrote:
Chris wrote:LC, I just wanted to point out about Epig's point of Sabie the role checker voting for me twice.

A baddie pointed my way to Sabie and that's the main reason I voted for Sabie. I feel like that statement isn't entirely correct.
I meant more along the lines of why would you trust an accusation from a known baddie? I mean, is it unheard of for a baddie to try to take a civ down with them?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

I meant more along the lines of why would you trust an accusation from a known baddie? I mean, is it unheard of for a baddie to try to take a civ down with them?
Isn't this precisely what you're doing with Roxy?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom wrote:Isn't this precisely what you're doing with Roxy?
Um, no?

If you mean I trusted Roxy's suspicion of Epig and Sabie, it's not the same thing. It caused me to look into them, and find evidence against them.

Bit of a difference.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Chris wrote:
Dom wrote:Isn't this precisely what you're doing with Roxy?
Um, no?

If you mean I trusted Roxy's suspicion of Epig and Sabie, it's not the same thing. It caused me to look into them, and find evidence against them.

Bit of a difference.
How?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

There's a big difference in Roxy saying something that caused me to look into two players and find baddie evidence, and Epig discerning that a baddie Sabie must have role checked me and started voting for me because I'm The Master.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

LOL MP, that role decode looks just about right.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 83

Post by Black Rock »

Chris wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

It could happen, but they are more likely to take down a baddie.
Chris wrote:There's a big difference in Roxy saying something that caused me to look into two players and find baddie evidence, and Epig discerning that a baddie Sabie must have role checked me and started voting for me because I'm The Master.
ok, I see what you are saying.

Linki: Hehehe
ImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Chris wrote:There's a big difference in Roxy saying something that caused me to look into two players and find baddie evidence, and Epig discerning that a baddie Sabie must have role checked me and started voting for me because I'm The Master.
I mean, why couldn't Sabie have role checked me, and found I'm The Doctor, and started voting for me?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:LOL MP, that role decode looks just about right.
Cool. I worked really hard on it, after all!

Hosts:
MovingPictures07 wrote:The Doctor: The last surviving Time Lord in the universe. He travels through time and space in the TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension in Space), which is disguised as a police phone box. Usually he travels with a companion or companions. Comes off as mysterious and eccentric initially, but often shows that he is much more complicated than he appears. He cares deeply for his companions, and as such, every night he searches for one of them. Every time he finds one, he gains a permanent ability. If he manages to find at least 3 of them, he gains a special power. *Secrets* If he finds 1 companion, his vote is permanently doubled. If he finds 2 companions, any votes against him count as 1/2. If he finds 3 companions, he gains the ability to create a “day of sunshine” for all civvies. No civvies can be lynched the following day period, and any night abilities used by baddies or the indy will not affect civvies the following night period. Also, given he is a Time Lord, he can regenerate. If he is lynched, he will regenerate (come back to life) after the following night period ends.
Is this correct for The Doctor's secrets?
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:LOL MP, that role decode looks just about right.
Cool. I worked really hard on it, after all!

Hosts:
MovingPictures07 wrote:The Doctor: The last surviving Time Lord in the universe. He travels through time and space in the TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimension in Space), which is disguised as a police phone box. Usually he travels with a companion or companions. Comes off as mysterious and eccentric initially, but often shows that he is much more complicated than he appears. He cares deeply for his companions, and as such, every night he searches for one of them. Every time he finds one, he gains a permanent ability. If he manages to find at least 3 of them, he gains a special power. *Secrets* If he finds 1 companion, his vote is permanently doubled. If he finds 2 companions, any votes against him count as 1/2. If he finds 3 companions, he gains the ability to create a “day of sunshine” for all civvies. No civvies can be lynched the following day period, and any night abilities used by baddies or the indy will not affect civvies the following night period. Also, given he is a Time Lord, he can regenerate. If he is lynched, he will regenerate (come back to life) after the following night period ends.

All coding stuff should just be announced to teefies because I feel honor bound to say yes I see it but I'll neither confirm nor deny as I am not the coding host. :p :) (kidding totes - but still that's how I answer all coding questions. :D)

Is this correct for The Doctor's secrets?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I was confident in the Sabie vote because of Roxy's sudden addition of her to the ongoing Epig assault. The Sabie addition was unusually sudden, and rang alarm bells. I would very much like to just follow her words and go after Epig, but it's just way different. I don't have your confidence about any of this, but I am likely to follow your lead on Snow Dog or Bass if the lynch goes that way.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

But how could Roxy have known? She had to have found out through the recruiter. Either the recruiter is also a role/alignment checker, or a Cyber Team member was also recruited.

I know it's been laid out like that before, but it's just the only way I can see that Roxy would suddenly be so sure Sabie was bad. It also makes it a tad uncomfortable, a blatant infodump. If it is, well, Pandora's Box is opened and you can't put it back. Roxy was very sure that Epig is the Cyber Controller. :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

But how could Roxy have known? She had to have found out through the recruiter. Either the recruiter is also a role/alignment checker, or a Cyber Team member was also recruited.

I know it's been laid out like that before, but it's just the only way I can see that Roxy would suddenly be so sure Sabie was bad. It also makes it a tad uncomfortable, a blatant infodump. If it is, well, Pandora's Box is opened and you can't put it back. Roxy was very sure that Epig is the Cyber Controller. :shrug:
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I THINK all of the Page 1 stuff and all the alive/dead who replaced in when stuff is correct now.

IF anyone sees anything wonky - please let myself and teefies know via PM as to what is wrong and where we need to fix things.

Now Imma get dinner and watch some tv and go to bed kk?

Also - I will VERY likely be unavailable on Wed like at all. So if the lynch post doesn't happen on time - it won't go up till I get home from work wed night at like 3-4 am est. Just letting you guys know ahead of time. It'll be fast and not creative and ugly as I have to turn around and open my store the next day. WED - THURS = super ugly for me so that I can be available for my prospective interview. I'll do the best I can if it's not already taken care of.
Gotrees
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Gotrees »

In reply to juliets' reply to me: Thanks for understanding. I'm going to make a stronger effort to keep up from now on, and I'll also try not to use my hiatus as any excuse for my future actions. I understand how that can be annoying and also suspicious.
nijuukyugou wrote: Just so I don't leave you hanging, I'm catching up a bit - I honestly missed the whole case on sabie, so that'll give you an idea of how far behind I am :sigh:

As far as Epi goes, I really do think he's just burned out. I've said it before and I'll say it again - people say he acts strange/different/like a baddie, but he really just acts like himself, so it's not particularly weird behavior to me. Even though I know I'm a quieter player, I advocate having a look at quieter players, since surely not all of the baddies are out in the open like he is.

Are people saying Chris is the Master? I think I saw that a few pages back, but haven't gotten a chance to see exactly why this is so. I'm begrudgingly willing to glean posts and posts for it, but I'd much appreciate the shortened version if someone can oblige me :D
Some bits trimmed out for relevancy.

Ok, I'm a bit confused by this. You start off by saying you're far behind, and end by saying that you are far behind, but in the second quoted paragraph you feel informed enough to weigh in on a topic which had only been brought up a few hours before your post? And all you have to say about that topic is pretty much that you stand behind Epig and think he is probably a civ? Sounds a bit suspicious. You can take my first official eyeball. :eye:

I feel like the topic of Epig (at least the one blooper is referring to) would take more than a brief skim of the posts to understand. I could be wrong. I'd appreciate an explanation.

Also, regarding Chris. I think this would be a good time to refer to Occam's Razor. It's possible that all these people had some convoluted scheme to frame him and take him down, but right now, I just think it's unlikely. I'll keep an eye on you Chris, and listen to what you have to say, but right now I'm leaning more towards thinking you're the Master than some valuable civvie role. The alternative is just too complicated.

Also, should I text Dana or something to try to get her back in here? Or would that be considered BTSC/against the rules?
Made wrote:I may be new, but i got furry.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I support that text, I would not consider it BTSC in the slightest. Just let her know she's alive if she's not aware.

Epig, can you tell the story again of the time that you went rogue against your baddie team and outed them all? Was that what happened? Did you turn rogue based on your role, or did you just decide to "go rogue" on your own to shake things up as a big gambit to win? Or even just... for a laugh?
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:Let's hope MM does not do too much mischief before we can lynch him again.
Thanks for the welcome.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 385
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I also had many of the roles figured out before you all so rudely lynched me.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now. Goodnight. :offtobed:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 375

Post by Snow Dog »

For the record I was not serious in my voting low posters comment. jeez you guys, lighten up!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Long Con wrote:Kate enslavement a lynch, two rezzes, hylotheism all sorts Piggies whaa!

Ha ha, just kidding! I'm SANE again!! :D :D :D Good to have my mind back. At least I knew with the double targeting rule, I was safe last night. And now it's a brand new dawn, YES, Day NINE! :fiesta: I know there's some people who have decoded some of the unrevealed Civvie roles that will know what I mean.

I am very surprised that the Cybermen chose to kill Dana, but I think it was a respectable move. They want to take out "confirmed" Civvies, so they go for someone that The Doctor insisted was good... but they also choose a low-poster, leaving the more impassioned, involved players alone this time.

A failed Strax kill is always such a conundrum. Well, not for keys apparently. So, today, we'll have a push for voting Epig, for voting Chris, for voting DFaraday, for voting Bass... I wonder how it will turn out?

I'm getting too convinced by these cases. Chris' analysis of his version of the Cyber Team based on vote analysis was convincing to me, but then it's true that a lot of those votes were the "popular" vote of the day, evident when he added another player or two to the list of "they satisfy the vote conditions for my Cyber suspicion" alongside Epig, Bass, and Snow Dog.

Epig's observation of Sabie's role-checker-infused votes on Chris made sense, but then keys observed that the Cyber Team would also want to lynch a role that was a hard-to-kill Civvie role... like Chris was claiming.

Now keys is, like, SO sure of DFaraday... even though a Strax survive could be Civvie. What if Strax had failed to kill me? Would keys be coming after me instead?
What? Is he saying what i think he is saying? The only person defending dana is MP.

and welcome back zeek....and MM I guesss.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 683

Post by zeek »

I really wanted to play in that live game thingy because I thought there might be an outside chance of winning a rezz. Due to real life and timezones, I couldn't though. Looks like it all worked out any way haha.

Chris entered the game on NIGHT 1. You asked that while I was dead and I couldn't post on-topic, and I see you're asking again. I checked, it's definitely night 1. You remember Alzarius? Anyway, I actually buy your OTT defense but I'm not sure everybody does.

MM, you're totally getting lynched soon so you might as well tell us whether you were recruited by the Master or the secret recruiter. My thoughts on the recruiter role are that its possibly either the Great Intelligence or Davros. Both of those are big characters that haven't been included so it'd make sense one of them was the recruiter.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Yeah, I knew it was day 1. I forgot about the planet vote though. Now I remember.

And zeek, I totally get the urge to vote MM out right away... but I think we've got more pressing matters to attend to.

Also:
Lucy Saxon: The wife/companion of Harold Saxon AKA The Master. Every night, she searches for him. If she finds him, they gain BTSC and her win condition becomes the same as that of The Master. If he dies before her, she inherits his kill, but none of his other abilities. (The Master is still alive) If she finds him and he has been targeted by a night action, then her win condition changes to that of the civvies and she does not gain BTSC with him. (I'd say that by now, The Master has been targeted, not that it matters, since MM was recruited, and most likely still is.) But if he targets her for a nightkill, it will automatically be blocked.
So, MM is essentially vanilla, with the exception of his vote. Well, that's fine. He only has one vote, and his votes can be analyzed. Lynching him would only give the recruiter more time to recruit more.

I think for this upcoming lynch, we need to make a big decision.

Do we go after the recruiter, in the hopes that killing them will restore any recruited players back to their original win conditions?

or

Do we go after the Cybers, who we have a very good idea who they are (for argument sake, we can eliminate the team), essentially taking away a kill?

Whatever happens, we then lynch MM, or Strax takes him out. Then we try to find The Master. At that point, he'll be pretty much like the last man alive for a baddie team. It'll take some time to find and kill him, but at least he can't recruit people.

And I know there's an argument that I'm The Master, and this plan makes The master the last baddie killed... but is there a better plan really? If you go after me, you'll be wasting a lynch. And right now, I think we need to maximize every lynch.

If someone has a better plan, let's here it.

Something to consider when deciding which baddie team is the baddiest... I think the recruiter is recruiting on odds nights based on the evidence I'm compiling. So that would mean another player would get recruited tonight. There could be a solid argument made to go after the recruiter with today's lynch in the hopes of killing them, and hopefully ending this recruiting business. But I, or anyone else who thinks they know who it is, would have to be right, or again, it's kind of a wasted lynch. Whereas, taking out the Cybers removes the recruiter's potential claws.

I think there's more evidence to ensure accurate Cyber deaths. It would take two lynches and a night kill though. That would mean that the recruiter would get 1 more recruit, and then we'd start on the recruit team on day 11.

Opinions?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

*addendum

If the Cybers did find the body, and it's an extra role, that would extend eliminating them to day 11, needing that lynch to finally kill them. And if that assumption of the body being the extra role is true, I don't have any solid evidence of who that is. I have suspicions, but it' no where near as solid my opinion on Snow, Bass & Epig.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I've hosted a game with a limited recruit but not played one with a recruiter before, is restoration a thing? If it is I think a Cyber lynch would be in our best interest, as taking out the recruiter later would mean we get any civs back anyway. I dunno though, seems unlikely recruits would return to normal. But they don't have a kill it seems so at this point I favour a Cyber lynch.

linki: If you're right maybe both secret roles are recruiters. One Dalek (Davros?) and one Cyber (body)?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

My opinion is that your argument has been no one would target the master and no one would lynch the master because it wouldn't work the first three times.

Which is like the most insane thing I've ever heard. Leaving him until the end, and if he has all three lives, would be total suicide.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

My opinion is also that I have no idea how you're so sure you've found the entire rest of the Cyberman team.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Dom wrote:Leaving him until the end, and if he has all three lives, would be total suicide.
Also, THIS.

I generally believe Chris, but my voting this game has been shocking so I dunno.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MP, you say you know exactly why no one was lynched last night. Can you share? Also, you never mentioned how you were rezzed? Any idea how that happened?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Dom wrote:My opinion is that your argument has been no one would target the master and no one would lynch the master because it wouldn't work the first three times.

Which is like the most insane thing I've ever heard. Leaving him until the end, and if he has all three lives, would be total suicide.
As I said, do you have a better plan? What would you do? Let's hear it.
Dom wrote:My opinion is also that I have no idea how you're so sure you've found the entire rest of the Cyberman team.
I'm not posting it again. If you don't see it after reading my cases on them, you never will.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

And Dom, like people are suggesting, if I am The Master, I only have one life left, since I was targeted with a NK twice. So if everyone really feels that I'm The Master, it won't be that hard to kill me after the Cybers are killed.

But I'm not The Master. And when going after the recruiter, they really should be lynched, since that's the only way we'll know if we got them or not.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Chris wrote:MP, you say you know exactly why no one was lynched last night. Can you share? Also, you never mentioned how you were rezzed? Any idea how that happened?
You don't know why MP was rezzed? :stare: Surely it's pretty obvious by now.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

zeek wrote:
Chris wrote:MP, you say you know exactly why no one was lynched last night. Can you share? Also, you never mentioned how you were rezzed? Any idea how that happened?
So the rez is nothing to do with roles or an anything game related? Either of them?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Snow Dog wrote:
zeek wrote:
So the rez is nothing to do with roles or an anything game related? Either of them?
Sorry you were talking about MP. My mistake
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

I'm working all day today. I'll be reading from the phone, but I don't like posting from it. If anyone wants me address anything, I'll do it when I get home.

And Dom, I'm not asking that we round up all three, and kill them at the same time. I propose that we lynch Bass or Snow today. If they turn up Cyber, we move to the next one. If he turns up Cyber, we move to the last one. If he turns up Cyber, I named the entire team. (Maybe) If I'm wrong at any point, then I'll allow that I was wrong.

That's how confident I am.

LINKI @ zeek: It's obvious? :confused: Can you give me a hint?

*goes to reread the night post*
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Serious? MP's role is so fucking obvious lol.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

He's even been outed by LC.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”