I'm the host
100%

Total votes: 8
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 241

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D2

Post by Porscha »

hey arc if you were wolf would you have killed screen instead :)
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:39 pm On the surface level this is mafia!LC pocketing Dizzy.

On the detailed level it's town!LC putting himself into Dizzy's pocket.
This is peak mafia.
You can’t tell who’s pocketing who. :mafia:
Arcbell
The Mark
Posts in topic: 448
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Post by Arcbell »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:36 pmP A I N
The Enui of the Wolfreader -- A play by Dyslexicon
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:41 pm hey arc if you were wolf would you have killed screen instead :)
noo (yes (no! (yes (no.))))
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D1

Post by Porscha »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:41 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:39 pm
srceenplay wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:29 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:22 pm
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:14 pm You can tell I revised that post a couple times..
I've done it a few times this game already to make sure what I'm saying makes sense.
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:13 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:59 pm
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:51 pm

Nah he's poking you for your thoughts on the matter
Yeah that did happen, but I don't get what he was going to figure out based on that since it's you scumreading the same guy that I'm scumreading...which is him.
Like I don't understand his philosophy at all here if it comes from a town perspective.
If he's town he's probably noted that you're supporting my push on him pretty hard, and that while he's been indicted as a liar and a trickster pretty hard, there isn't actually much in this argument that makes him maf. Town can easily decide to feign n0 informed or whatnot. So he might be wondering why you haven't noticed that or aren't trying harder to determine his alignment.

But this is all pure speculation because again srceenplay's entire thing this game is saying he's giving information while actually giving no information or feedback lol
That's the thing, there's no PRs in this setup so even trying a gambit saying "I'll save info for later" doesn't make any sense here.

What's getting to me is that he's refusing to out any information in a game with 0 PRs. Then when I'm confronting him about his read on me or my scumread on him, his response is just making smart remarks or they're conversation twisting to try to confuse people.
They're not showing attempts to evaluate alignments of anyone. It's more just being disruptive.
There are no PR's, there is no gambit. So why out of all the RVS talk was that what got you going? You felt attacked? Hate the play style? Looking for a reason to vote someone? There is information there that can be used to help sort you.
I think it's the first two reasons for you.
Arcbell I see as looking for a reason to vote someone. They give a narrative (doubtful in any world) why I'm scum. They also explain to you why I could be town. They are having conversations without looking for answers and without questioning or doubting their vote.
[VOTE: Arcbell] aubergine
Now I will miraculously disappear again.
maybe if arc was wolf they would have targeted screen here instead of the seanzie flip?
I would've targeted mac b/c I didn't even know seanzie pushed falco
seriously? it makes up like at least half of seanzie's ISO...
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 230
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:46 pm
Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:14 pm You can tell I revised that post a couple times..
I've done it a few times this game already to make sure what I'm saying makes sense.

Yeah that did happen, but I don't get what he was going to figure out based on that since it's you scumreading the same guy that I'm scumreading...which is him.
Like I don't understand his philosophy at all here if it comes from a town perspective.
If he's town he's probably noted that you're supporting my push on him pretty hard, and that while he's been indicted as a liar and a trickster pretty hard, there isn't actually much in this argument that makes him maf. Town can easily decide to feign n0 informed or whatnot. So he might be wondering why you haven't noticed that or aren't trying harder to determine his alignment.

But this is all pure speculation because again srceenplay's entire thing this game is saying he's giving information while actually giving no information or feedback lol
That's the thing, there's no PRs in this setup so even trying a gambit saying "I'll save info for later" doesn't make any sense here.

What's getting to me is that he's refusing to out any information in a game with 0 PRs. Then when I'm confronting him about his read on me or my scumread on him, his response is just making smart remarks or they're conversation twisting to try to confuse people.
They're not showing attempts to evaluate alignments of anyone. It's more just being disruptive.
There are no PR's, there is no gambit. So why out of all the RVS talk was that what got you going? You felt attacked? Hate the play style? Looking for a reason to vote someone? There is information there that can be used to help sort you.
Arcbell I see as looking for a reason to vote someone. They give a narrative (doubtful in any world) why I'm scum. They also explain to you why I could be town. They are having conversations without looking for answers and without questioning or doubting their vote.
maybe if arc was wolf they would have targeted screen here instead of the seanzie flip?
I mean the dude kind of just appeared and hammered to be fair.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

I get this strange sense that you're happy to be scumread Porscha, you go in my town pile for now
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

The question though, would be "was Arcbell online when Seanzie was online and pushing Falcon" and I'll iso Object to find out right now.

:smoky:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:48 pm I get this strange sense that you're happy to be scumread Porscha, you go in my town pile for now
What is your read on me?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

anyway HK's day 1 consists of being sick and asking 3 times why vote falcon then just ends up voting falcon and then TR's :
dizzy
lc
mizery
seanzie

seanzie asks HK why he tr's him and HK provides a couple posts of seanzie engaging mostly with rondo
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:48 pm

I didn't read Seanzie's ISO, I read falco's, and mostly paid attention to his posts and attention spotlight. I TR'd Seanzie for the EoD where he was super antagonistic to Rondo
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:50 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:48 pm I get this strange sense that you're happy to be scumread Porscha, you go in my town pile for now
What is your read on me?
Can't tell is Lime Coke is safe or if someone shook it during rand...
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I dont think a single person has scum read me and I mostly just assume I will be POE day 1 / day 2 no matter what b/c i'm lackadaisical early in game so I don't fight it much if it comes up

is this a weird attempt to pocket me or something ...........................................
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:49 pm The question though, would be "was Arcbell online when Seanzie was online and pushing Falcon" and I'll iso Object to find out right now.

:smoky:
If I was, it doesn't mean I was paying attention to that.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:51 pm
I dont think a single person has scum read me and I mostly just assume I will be POE day 1 / day 2 no matter what b/c i'm lackadaisical early in game so I don't fight it much if it comes up

is this a weird attempt to pocket me or something ...........................................
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:51 pm
What is your read on me?
I just find your read on me weird because we were both pushing on Srceenplay and agreeing with we were both saying, but then you say that you're wondering if you thought I was grandstanding the push because you were with it.

I did case why I thought Srceen was mafia by comparing it to past wolfs that approached me in the past, not sure if you read that case?

Plus, again, you ignored my post asking for townreads.

So I'm confused on what you're doing most of the time.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:50 pm

I didn't read Seanzie's ISO, I read falco's, and mostly paid attention to his posts and attention spotlight. I TR'd Seanzie for the EoD where he was super antagonistic to Rondo
uh huh and seeing that seanzie was killed and flipped, does this lead you to think anything sus about rondo or no
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

nah it was just the manner of your response when people were questioning you. I'll try n find the posts
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 274

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:51 pm

Nah he's poking you for your thoughts on the matter

so why did you pretend you knew?
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:53 pm
What is your read on me?
I just find your read on me weird because we were both pushing on Srceenplay and agreeing with we were both saying, but then you say that you're wondering if you thought I was grandstanding the push because you were with it.

I did case why I thought Srceen was mafia by comparing it to past wolfs that approached me in the past, not sure if you read that case?

I answered your question when I saw it the second time lol

Do you think I should know your alignment at this point? What is your impression of my read on you? And what do the facts of d1 make you think about me?
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:55 pm

so why did you pretend you knew?
I didn't?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:13 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:05 pm That night kill blows my fucking mind actually cuz Seanzie damn near spewed himself mafia by trying to save Falcon who then flipped mafia lol. Then he got night killed and flipped town. What in the blue hell lol.
What the fuck are you on, Mac. Lol. I swear, sometimes you are so far away from reality. Sean was the main reason Falcon was chopped and the first to call him out. I 100% expected Sean to be killed here. Lol. Your filter is fun, but it’s the Mac-filter. Now, start over with Rondo and tell me what you think.
Mac probably town for that tbh.
Yea
yes you did
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Arcbell wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:56 am Dyslexicon is probably town for how much they're getting their hands dirty in the scumhunting process. Mafia have henchpeople for that.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:05 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 12:12 pm Rondo has a lot of posts, but not a lot of content.

Is that typical of their Town or their Scum game? Inquiring minds would like to know
There is something about this post, Falcon...
Seanzie wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 1:12 pm Yehhh...

[VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine
Well Object's last post of that appearance was at 10:56 AM my time.
Then Seanzie's push on Falcon starts at around 1:15 PM my time (Estimating I don't remember it off the top of my head) so a few hours in between so that checks out.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:53 pm

uh huh and seeing that seanzie was killed and flipped, does this lead you to think anything sus about rondo or no
No, why should it?
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:56 pm
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:05 pm That night kill blows my fucking mind actually cuz Seanzie damn near spewed himself mafia by trying to save Falcon who then flipped mafia lol. Then he got night killed and flipped town. What in the blue hell lol.
What the fuck are you on, Mac. Lol. I swear, sometimes you are so far away from reality. Sean was the main reason Falcon was chopped and the first to call him out. I 100% expected Sean to be killed here. Lol. Your filter is fun, but it’s the Mac-filter. Now, start over with Rondo and tell me what you think.
Yea
yes you did
Sorry let me rephrase that post:

"Wowee that is a fact I didn't know Dyslexicon. I will believe you. Given my new state of knowledge about the game: Yea I agree with this mac probably wasn't doing a level 0 fake townslip as scum."
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lol ok that's fine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm townreading arcbell now so I just wanna kill lag and jack and the game probably over tbh
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:12 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:56 am Falcon (8): Dyslexicon, hollowkatt, NotAnAxehole, Seanzie, MacDougall, Mizery, Dragon D. Luffy, Arcbell
Arcbell (1): srceenplay
DDL (1): falcon
Lag (1): lime coke
Rondo (1): rondo
Not voting (3): jack, lag, porscha
Town

Dyslexicon
NotAnAxehole
Lime Coke
DDL
Screenplay

How many town do we need to just lock the game?
By my count there are still:

1 mafia

1 mafia aligned 3rd party

2 town aligned 3rd party

9 town

Mafia get 5 kills, town needs to know the alignment of those 5 players, plus the remaining 2 town aligned players need to know each other for Majority. Though final 3 has some weird lucky coin B.S. that I didn't read which means technically you can only guarantee the win with if you win before F3, which means we need to know all 5 town at final 7 and the 3 townies they kill before then.

So 7 if there's a way to guarantee the lucky coin on a pro town player.

8 if there isn't.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:55 pm
What is your read on me?

Do you think I should know your alignment at this point? What is your impression of my read on you? And what do the facts of d1 make you think about me?
Yeah you've played with me before and you've seen how I operate as town.

I did a meta-dive on you, more specifically iso'd your RPG mafia game since I spectated the EM Invitational game.
I was leaning it being your EM Invitational game, but I asked for your townreads specifically to see how they were developing and how much of the game you were solving.

Actually looking at your iso today and comparing it to your RPG game, there's definitely a bit of discrediting townreads and lack of full world building.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

I just glossed over op, so might have missed some details, the mafia aligned 3rd party is going to make it hard to lock.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81

Post by hollowkatt »

townies:

HK
Mac
Dizzy
LC
DDL
Mizery
srceen
NAA

is that enough? I feel like that's enough

[VOTE: jackofhearts] aubergine
do something townie
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:53 pm

No, why should it?
like, not even a possibility of it meaning something? like head empty fr fr?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:08 pm townies:

HK
Mac
Dizzy
LC
DDL
Mizery
srceen
NAA

do something townie
it isnt enough since you forgot me :)
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:10 pm

HK
Mac
Dizzy
LC
DDL
Mizery
srceen
NAA

do something townie
it isnt enough since you forgot me :)
provide good enough reasons to town read you and you can join the list.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

HK
Mac
Dizzy
LC
DDL
Mizery
srceen
NAA

do something townie
If this is a not-mafia list, then no

If this is a town list, then yeah.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:15 pm

HK
Mac
Dizzy
LC
DDL
Mizery
srceen
NAA

do something townie

Yes this is a town list.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:17 pm

HK
Mac
Dizzy
LC
DDL
Mizery
srceen
NAA

do something townie

Yes this is a town list.
Blacklist for future games.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:06 pm
What is your read on me?

I did a meta-dive on you, more specifically iso'd your RPG mafia game since I spectated the EM Invitational game.
I was leaning it being your EM Invitational game, but I asked for your townreads specifically to see how they were developing and how much of the game you were solving.

Actually looking at your iso today and comparing it to your RPG game, there's definitely a bit of discrediting townreads and lack of full world building.
EM Invitational was a bit of an outlier. I'm not normally quite that solvy as town. I don't think I'm doing a lot of discrediting though. I'm adapting my reads based on others' input if anything. Like on Rondo and Mac and Dragon. Only read I've "discredited" is the TR on mac, but now I kinda do tr him so.. yea

I mean, if you have meta on me, you shouldn't expect me to just understand when you're town and mafia by osmosis. Some people I can, some people I can't. If you DM me your secret towntells maybe I'll know for next game
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:17 pm

HK
Mac
Dizzy
LC
DDL
Mizery
srceen
NAA

do something townie

Yes this is a town list.
yes I absolutely should be perm blacklisted thank you for your support :D
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:18 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:06 pm
What is your read on me?

EM Invitational was a bit of an outlier. I'm not normally quite that solvy as town. I don't think I'm doing a lot of discrediting though. I'm adapting my reads based on others' input if anything. Like on Rondo and Mac and Dragon. Only read I've "discredited" is the TR on mac, but now I kinda do tr him so.. yea

I mean, if you have meta on me, you shouldn't expect me to just understand when you're town and mafia by osmosis. Some people I can, some people I can't. If you DM me your secret towntells maybe I'll know for next game
Not really that hard to tell the differences in my games because I kinda suck as mafia.

My head is spinning trying to figure you out right now, like as I was writing that response to you and iso'ing you I stopped to think through my read on you before sending that because I was still bewildered.
I'm probably just going to leave it alone and not vote you this day phase because there's slots that are way worse.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:23 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:17 pm

HK
Mac
Dizzy
LC
DDL
Mizery
srceen
NAA

do something townie

Yes this is a town list.
yes I absolutely should be perm blacklisted thank you for your support :D
And being on your blacklist is perfect as well, glad we can come to an agreement.

🤝
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:16 pm
for that? lol ok
It’s fakeable but I believe it. :shrug2:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

This is the game where I decide on alignments quickly cause Persona 3 demands efficiency.
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

I'm sorry I have failed you brad
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:37 pm I'm sorry I have failed you brad
Don't worry I'm probably performing significantly worse.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 361
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

I have not backread, and I will not backread.

Anyone want to catch me up?
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

I'm a little bit baffled at the fact that I'm not the lowest poster in this game at this point. wyd? @NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Lag wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:05 pm I'm a little bit baffled at the fact that I'm not the lowest poster in this game at this point. wyd? @NotAnAxehole
I voted my top scum read, and they died. I'll probably have a similar day today.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:00 am *waits for Lag to show up*

*Lag doesn't immediately show up*

*Starts writing a note to self to remind me to hound Lag as to why he is a top-tier player but his ISO is devoid of and and all content with 3/4 of the day over*

*Gets distracted by a shiny coin, stop writing*

What was I just doing?
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:21 pm Luffy is still sus but I haven't read all his stuff.

srceenplay I'm neutral on

I miss lag.

Others I haven't read much of
Arcbell wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:21 pm Luffy is still sus but I haven't read all his stuff.

srceenplay I'm neutral on

I miss lag.

Others I haven't read much of
I'm in, WIM restored
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:14 pm gosh lag's iso is barbaric for specifically lag

@lag where is your 900 word post about how to mech-lock this game?
I'll let you know when I figure out how to mech lock mountainous games.

Return to “Previous Heists”