MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:47 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:39 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:27 pm

articulate that very strange last sentence plz
It's simple. I like Brad. I like playing with Brad. Me no want to kill Brad.

Me know from experience if Brad scum and pocketing me, Brad still follow me read to his detriment.

Thus Brad, if scum, will not come between me and scumhunting anyone except Brad himself.
How is this the same as "I don't find LC that scummy and if he is scum then he's not my top priority today because I have stronger reasons to believe other people are scum."?
She clarified what she meant, sometimes people say things that aren't quite as clear as they think/don't carry the same implication they're going for
bruh
yeah I think mac took it a tad far in going with the "targets players cuz anne doesnt like them" line BUT I do think anne is being a little contradictory even though I'm not necessarily reading her wolf for it. agree with mac generally on the subject tho
Took it too far? I was being facetious to express the absurdity of it. I wasn't seriously implying I was going to do that
must be an Aussie thing to be able to spot Sarcasm and Facetiousness at 500 paces
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 261
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Evil Bunnies Easter Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:13 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:45 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:37 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:33 pm I'm gonna assume from now on that if Anne is pushing someone that it means she doesn't like them.

Cuz that's what she just said is how she plays mafia.
Lmao c'mon, that's not what I said at all.

All I said was that I don't find LC that scummy and if he is scum then he's not my top priority today because I have stronger reasons to believe other people are scum.

If that's how you interpreted it then I wouldn't have brought up any of my concerns on LC at all.
No you didn't say any of that actually. You actually said you can see how he's scum but you don't want to go there anyway and when asked why you said it's cuz you like him. Literally.
Because I wolf read Wisdom more???
Articulate the Wisdom wolf read for me plz?
Her entrance posts read as wolfy and nervous to me. She says a lot of things that appear like she's trying to fit into the thread without saying much. She has a super weird post asking Lime Coke if he's Limestone, which isn't that bad but just felt kinda off to me. Then she asks how the ISO feature works cause she wants to ISO people and then the rest of her ISO shows almost no evidence whatsoever of her ISO'ing people.

She votes Rondo over what seems like an RVS post and when I call her on it she says that actually it was a serious read and she ISO'd him (there is no real evidence of this occurring). After that, she says she has a hard time reading Guillo and is going to defer her read on him to others then like an hour later just says "Oh Guillo is town" which to me says that she was lying about actually being cautious about her Guillo read since she seemingly had no problem at all with just townreading him for tunneling someone, which is a very core and basic part of Guillo's play as both scum and town.

Then when I point out all of these things she said she did ISO, but she doesn't provide me with any real examples of this having occurred except that Rondo "posted a lot of fluff" which is kind of a bad reason in itself but I digress. Furthermore, the only time she comes into the thread is when she is receiving heat and p much everything she's posted since then (except for her vote and comment on LC) are about the same things she's already talked about. Nothing new whatsoever.
Slightly reconsidering my anne sit only position but in light of LC/Anne pairing I also want to break it up because why not

this post could easily be made by town or wolf NAI but a step in the right direction

Fairly good points against Wisdom though.
that said the fact that it matches LC's push is troublesome
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:56 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:06 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:24 am [VOTE: Guillo] aubergine

Not trying to tilt him, just think he is wolf.
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:05 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:01 am [VOTE: guillotine] aubergine
Why Guillo?
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:55 pm [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:31 pm Oh, we're hammering LC? Sure.

[VOTE: LC] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:38 pm I have guillo and Michelle as town. Rondo as town.

Seanzie is a light town lean. Wilgy is lightly town.

Nanook in his Nanook tier.

112 slight sus. You're also in this tier.

Falcon and Lime Coke are both very sus.
Why am I town? I've done nothing deserving of this read.
yeah you aren't deserving of that read

I cannot express how much I haaaaaaaaate this ISO from seanzie it's literally so wolfy

how are you gonna vote guillo for being wolfy and then 3 posts later you're grilling someone else on why guillo is wolfy
only other posts you made were pushing michelle for your "coded post" which you didn't even respond to me on and entering randomly to complain about egg mechanics and then wagoning onto LC (and frankly I'm kind of on board for LC potentially being wolf but I don't believe it coming from you)
I'mma let someone else explain that me questioning Nanook for having a read that is the same as one I had is >>rand!town for me.

I agree that my ISO is wolfy though, and given our recent game together, this honestly bodes extremely well for you in my mind (and you're probably gonna scumread me harder for me townreading you here, and that's okay.)
Sorry, you agreed you are wolfy, Time to go sir.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 205
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:13 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:09 pm Anne is town guys.

Good lord this lobby.
why
The fact that she's sitting on a push that isn't weak as hell and has been giving legit reasons.

She didn't have these in the Draft game nor did she have these in the FoxFalls game.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:16 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:13 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:45 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:37 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:34 pm

Lmao c'mon, that's not what I said at all.

All I said was that I don't find LC that scummy and if he is scum then he's not my top priority today because I have stronger reasons to believe other people are scum.

If that's how you interpreted it then I wouldn't have brought up any of my concerns on LC at all.
No you didn't say any of that actually. You actually said you can see how he's scum but you don't want to go there anyway and when asked why you said it's cuz you like him. Literally.
Because I wolf read Wisdom more???
Articulate the Wisdom wolf read for me plz?
Her entrance posts read as wolfy and nervous to me. She says a lot of things that appear like she's trying to fit into the thread without saying much. She has a super weird post asking Lime Coke if he's Limestone, which isn't that bad but just felt kinda off to me. Then she asks how the ISO feature works cause she wants to ISO people and then the rest of her ISO shows almost no evidence whatsoever of her ISO'ing people.

She votes Rondo over what seems like an RVS post and when I call her on it she says that actually it was a serious read and she ISO'd him (there is no real evidence of this occurring). After that, she says she has a hard time reading Guillo and is going to defer her read on him to others then like an hour later just says "Oh Guillo is town" which to me says that she was lying about actually being cautious about her Guillo read since she seemingly had no problem at all with just townreading him for tunneling someone, which is a very core and basic part of Guillo's play as both scum and town.

Then when I point out all of these things she said she did ISO, but she doesn't provide me with any real examples of this having occurred except that Rondo "posted a lot of fluff" which is kind of a bad reason in itself but I digress. Furthermore, the only time she comes into the thread is when she is receiving heat and p much everything she's posted since then (except for her vote and comment on LC) are about the same things she's already talked about. Nothing new whatsoever.
Slightly reconsidering my anne sit only position but in light of LC/Anne pairing I also want to break it up because why not

this post could easily be made by town or wolf NAI but a step in the right direction

Fairly good points against Wisdom though.
that said the fact that it matches LC's push is troublesome
Annnnd what if it's right?

Do we consider this?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 213

Post by MacDougall »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:05 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:25 pm I mean, I will admit that if LC is scum here I fully expect him to TR me and pocket me. I won't deny that. I just kinda think that even if he's scum I want to look elsewhere anyways?
why not both of you scum? Bold and brave plan. I could expect that from LC
i'm uncertain that 2 experienced players would d*ck ride each other so hard day 1 if they are both wolves
Generally sure but their dynamic is unusual.

LC would always hard shield teammate Anne cuz he can't carry and she can. Also bussing her is something she'd have to react badly to which would kill him.

Anne's handling of him is squarely in wolfrange. She is shielding him for bad reasons and leaving options for bussing on the table.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:11 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:03 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:00 pm I think there is a very reasonable world where Nanook and LC are wolves together.
do you really think that's just theater or what

cuz I read it as LC going classically LC upset mode
I don't really feel good in talking about it in case LC is actually town, but I think Nanook telling LC to calm down when LC seems pretty calm for LC's standards reeks of theatre where Nanook is trying to make it look like LC is more upset than he is, and giving him cover for the fact that he can't erupt like he does as town.
disagree that LC was calm when Nanook told him to calm down. He is either performative upset or actually upset based on his bolding and upsizing of words. Both are telling for LC
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:49 pm how am I ever with LC Rondo?
pls quote post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:49 pm how am I ever with LC Rondo?
pls quote post
lol nvm, hot take was mostly a meme but slightly tinfoil
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:54 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:45 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:38 pm Eh, her recent posts are a bit better. The LC read is like okay. I don't think the Rondo read is good because I think it's very easy to fabricate, but it's not as horrid as her earlier posts.

I think my issue with her recent posts tho is that it seems like she's being cautious about the reads she's making imo.
Explain this more. Very easy to fabricate? You manage to talk about her read of me but not say if I am town or not. Step up, lets go
It's easy to fabricate because it could just have easily been about any single player in the game up until that point. I'm too lazy to ISO you, maybe tomorrow.
you might not get tomorrow :shrug: your choice
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 116
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:24 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:54 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:45 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:38 pm Eh, her recent posts are a bit better. The LC read is like okay. I don't think the Rondo read is good because I think it's very easy to fabricate, but it's not as horrid as her earlier posts.

I think my issue with her recent posts tho is that it seems like she's being cautious about the reads she's making imo.
Explain this more. Very easy to fabricate? You manage to talk about her read of me but not say if I am town or not. Step up, lets go
It's easy to fabricate because it could just have easily been about any single player in the game up until that point. I'm too lazy to ISO you, maybe tomorrow.
you might not get tomorrow :shrug: your choice
Then I'll be a dead IC at that point and you can sheep the one confident wolf read I do have.

:biggrin:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Ok caught up

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:01 am [VOTE: guillotine] aubergine
Why Guillo?

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:38 pm I have guillo and Michelle as town. Rondo as town.

I cannot express how much I haaaaaaaaate this ISO from seanzie it's literally so wolfy

how are you gonna vote guillo for being wolfy and then 3 posts later you're grilling someone else on why guillo is wolfy
only other posts you made were pushing michelle for your "coded post" which you didn't even respond to me on and entering randomly to complain about egg mechanics and then wagoning onto LC (and frankly I'm kind of on board for LC potentially being wolf but I don't believe it coming from you)
Mind meld. Piranha in my town pile

Mac’s entrance made me wary but he seems less chaos goblin and more honed in on LC. I think I’ve only ever played one game with w!Mac and I remember his agenda on D1 being all over the place. Good look.

Falcon has been hippity hopping on a lot of what I’ve been thinking as well. Townread him.

Rondo is less jester now, more of an explorer of truth. Like a Christopher Columbus but without the pox blankets like history tells. Townlean

Town
Anne
Porsha
Mac
Falcon
Rondo

Things are coming together.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 116
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Sad Alexa isn't in this game, Evil Bunnies would suit her perfectly :(
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh and I’m of the mind echoing the sentiment that the “silver bullet” would be used to shoot werewolves, and thus came from some 3rd party ability, since Guillo has claimed the only egg that has currently been found. I don’t think it ever comes from mafia here. What purpose would that serve?

Porsha’s idea that he could be turned into a werewolf doesn’t really hold precedence in any silver bullet lore but we are in a parallel universe, so…weirder things could happen. Not worth it to read into that aspect tho.

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:33 pm Sad Alexa isn't in this game, Evil Bunnies would suit her perfectly :(
She'd be one of the few that's actually using their heads.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:04 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 9:56 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:51 pm guillo was targeted by maf day shot I assume. guillo was scum reading rej. not a good look for rej
how do you get there? expand your assumption pls
only guillo has received an egg. according to set up, "Most roles will either be passive or vanilla - Power must be earned via Easter Eggs"

therefore i'm under the assumption that unless a 3p who started with a shot went after guillo, it's more likely maf using their NK as a day shot instead. this may be confirmed for better or worse after the first night cycle.

then we have to ask why would someone shoot guillo. I assume b/c they now also have a shot and this was publicly announced by guillo. so you look at who would want him dead. it could absolutely NOT be rej as this is rudimentary and honestly there may have been another person guillo was sussiing, but it was the most obvious call out post in guillo's more recent iso before the shot on guillo.

it is speculation - these could be incorrect - but I think it would be dumb to straight up ignore it as everyone else pretty much has ignored it

perhaps the shot isn't a kill shot. maybe guillo will turn into werewolf bunny over night. idk lmao just trying to open up the conversation on it here b/c I think it's worth discussion
Obviously gillo has lied about the egg, Axe's post about 1/5 eggs being got and being sad about it came AFTER the post about the shot. So Gillo lied. Gillo might be lying about being shot as well but either he has the egg and shot or he was shot. If he did shoot, he shot scotty and scotty is conf town and he isnt saying, if he isnt saying Gillo is wolf because he doesnt want us to know scotty is town. If he was shot, no one is claiming so we cant even confirm he is town, so the person who shot might be a wolf.

Your original statement is in and of itself an assumption so everything that follows is pointless. But I will talk to it anyway because I am here.

You obviously didnt read the setup because they cant use night kill as a day kill till after they skip a night kill

Either Porscha is blind as a bat and town or performative and wolf.

Are you paying attention to the same game as me? I dont know why Rej is even mentioned here but it goes to speak of mindframe. Saying Rej over scotty as Gillo's callout is insane. The man has in game said if he had a shot it would be for scotty. A shot rang out and you think Rej? You're also ignoring the fact that it could be anyone else in the game who got the egg.

If you read the flavour text it is a silver bullet, silver bullets kill werewolves. Whoever was shot isnt a wolf, ergo not dead. Sure its axe and this is a bit of a bastard setup, but the simplest explanation is more likely than someone switching teams, especially since thematically silver is the antithisis of wolves.

I really think its pointless discussing it because its basically mech talk and until we have a claim that isnt obviously false
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime, you have a lot of admirers with pitchforks.

If you had a vig shot, who would you shoot right now?

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Good lord this lobby.
so you are scum? People have already stated one of the two is scum so in a 50/50 where its not anne....
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:05 pm
anne wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:25 pm I mean, I will admit that if LC is scum here I fully expect him to TR me and pocket me. I won't deny that. I just kinda think that even if he's scum I want to look elsewhere anyways?
why not both of you scum? Bold and brave plan. I could expect that from LC
i'm uncertain that 2 experienced players would d*ck ride each other so hard day 1 if they are both wolves
Generally sure but their dynamic is unusual.

LC would always hard shield teammate Anne cuz he can't carry and she can. Also bussing her is something she'd have to react badly to which would kill him.

Anne's handling of him is squarely in wolfrange. She is shielding him for bad reasons and leaving options for bussing on the table.
youve literally bragged about doing the same
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:28 pm Ok caught up

Why Guillo?

Mac’s entrance made me wary but he seems less chaos goblin and more honed in on LC. I think I’ve only ever played one game with w!Mac and I remember his agenda on D1 being all over the place. Good look.

Falcon has been hippity hopping on a lot of what I’ve been thinking as well. Townread him.

Rondo is less jester now, more of an explorer of truth. Like a Christopher Columbus but without the pox blankets like history tells. Townlean

Town
Anne
Porsha
Mac
Falcon
Rondo

damn it! you caught me monologuing!

@MacDougall this is all your fault
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:34 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:51 pm guillo was targeted by maf day shot I assume. guillo was scum reading rej. not a good look for rej
only guillo has received an egg. according to set up, "Most roles will either be passive or vanilla - Power must be earned via Easter Eggs"

therefore i'm under the assumption that unless a 3p who started with a shot went after guillo, it's more likely maf using their NK as a day shot instead. this may be confirmed for better or worse after the first night cycle.

then we have to ask why would someone shoot guillo. I assume b/c they now also have a shot and this was publicly announced by guillo. so you look at who would want him dead. it could absolutely NOT be rej as this is rudimentary and honestly there may have been another person guillo was sussiing, but it was the most obvious call out post in guillo's more recent iso before the shot on guillo.

it is speculation - these could be incorrect - but I think it would be dumb to straight up ignore it as everyone else pretty much has ignored it

perhaps the shot isn't a kill shot. maybe guillo will turn into werewolf bunny over night. idk lmao just trying to open up the conversation on it here b/c I think it's worth discussion
Obviously gillo has lied about the egg, Axe's post about 1/5 eggs being got and being sad about it came AFTER the post about the shot. So Gillo lied. Gillo might be lying about being shot as well but either he has the egg and shot or he was shot. If he did shoot, he shot scotty and scotty is conf town and he isnt saying, if he isnt saying Gillo is wolf because he doesnt want us to know scotty is town. If he was shot, no one is claiming so we cant even confirm he is town, so the person who shot might be a wolf.

Your original statement is in and of itself an assumption so everything that follows is pointless. But I will talk to it anyway because I am here.

You obviously didnt read the setup because they cant use night kill as a day kill till after they skip a night kill

Are you paying attention to the same game as me? I dont know why Rej is even mentioned here but it goes to speak of mindframe. Saying Rej over scotty as Gillo's callout is insane. The man has in game said if he had a shot it would be for scotty. A shot rang out and you think Rej? You're also ignoring the fact that it could be anyone else in the game who got the egg.

If you read the flavour text it is a silver bullet, silver bullets kill werewolves. Whoever was shot isnt a wolf, ergo not dead. Sure its axe and this is a bit of a bastard setup, but the simplest explanation is more likely than someone switching teams, especially since thematically silver is the antithisis of wolves.

I really think its pointless discussing it because its basically mech talk and until we have a claim that isnt obviously false
Scotty wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:33 pm Oh and I’m of the mind echoing the sentiment that the “silver bullet” would be used to shoot werewolves, and thus came from some 3rd party ability, since Guillo has claimed the only egg that has currently been found. I don’t think it ever comes from mafia here. What purpose would that serve?

Porsha’s idea that he could be turned into a werewolf doesn’t really hold precedence in any silver bullet lore but we are in a parallel universe, so…weirder things could happen. Not worth it to read into that aspect tho.
I dont like that I am agreeing with you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:35 pm Lime, you have a lot of admirers with pitchforks.

If you had a vig shot, who would you shoot right now?
Anyone on my wagon at this rate.
If we're being serious probably Wisdom since Anne and I seem to have the same scumread there, she's typically right and I get more confidence in it if we're agreeing, and Wisdom decided to OMGUS me after trying to pocket me earlier.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:35 pm

Good lord this lobby.
so you are scum? People have already stated one of the two is scum so in a 50/50 where its not anne....
No, we're both town. We know how to read each other better than the other people in this lobby.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok the weird thing about Seanzie is - yes I think his iso is polite and also milquetoast enough to have no weight.

However.

What’s holding me back, perhaps selfishly, is that he’s had a knack this game at getting defensive or at least suspicious of those that town read him- a trait that I often share. The exception is with me, who scumread him and he felt it was…noncommittal maybe? anyway, my first point is what’s holding me back from calling him full blown mafia

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:39 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:34 pm

Scotty wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:33 pm Oh and I’m of the mind echoing the sentiment that the “silver bullet” would be used to shoot werewolves, and thus came from some 3rd party ability, since Guillo has claimed the only egg that has currently been found. I don’t think it ever comes from mafia here. What purpose would that serve?

I dont like that I am agreeing with you
I like that you don’t like that you are agreeing with me

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:41 pm

Good lord this lobby.
No, we're both town. We know how to read each other better than the other people in this lobby.
I mean, didn’t she already say she can see you as wolf but wants to vote elsewhere today?

Thats not exactly a home run

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Scotty wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:46 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:41 pm

Good lord this lobby.
I mean, didn’t she already say she can see you as wolf but wants to vote elsewhere today?

Thats not exactly a home run
She started off townreading me but since the wagon started she's thought that my reaction to it was different and I'm imagining she's letting others get to her.
Yeah she isn't going to vote me, that's normal for her and she's at least giving me a chance.

I'm doing what I can do but I don't know how useful it'll be since everyone just wants to ruin shit.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Why Guillo?

Town
Anne
Porsha
Mac
Falcon
Rondo

I'm sorry about your rand.

Just as a heads up, the only way I ever get mischopped is if it is almost exclusively town-led, so you're better off just backing off, the more wolf!you pushes me, the more unyeetable I become.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

How many games have you played with Guillo?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 89

Post by falcon45ca »

I don't see why Scotty is TR me
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:00 pm I don't see why Scotty is TR me
It is because Scotty is a bad doggo.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:02 pm
Uh oh. Is it rabies? It didn't end well for Cujo
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:02 pm
are you implying that falcon is wolf as well?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

More specifically, here’s a couple things in my catchup:
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:56 pm
Wait, when was there a day shot? Guillo's dead?
Dumbtell
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:29 pm @falcon45ca why am I town to you? I am scumreading you and have a historically extremely accurate read on you. Shouldn't be scumreading you be suspicious given that?
It's the way you're playing the game, building your reads. Doesn't read like Maf Mac, who has a different way of pushing the game.

Like Maf Mac is a bit more, let's say extroverted? I'm just not seeing that from you
I like this line of thinking

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:54 pm

Why Guillo?

Town
Anne
Porsha
Mac
Falcon
Rondo

Just as a heads up, the only way I ever get mischopped is if it is almost exclusively town-led, so you're better off just backing off, the more wolf!you pushes me, the more unyeetable I become.
Who says you’d be a mischop?

Could just be a chop chop

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:54 pm

Why Guillo?

Town
Anne
Porsha
Mac
Falcon
Rondo

Who says you’d be a mischop?

Could just be a chop chop

Ignoring the Seanzie situation. Scott just reminded me of

enjoy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:57 pm

How many games have you played with Guillo?
Uhhhhh 1? I think?

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Michelle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:57 pm Unlike Brad I don't trust you and I dislike the explanation, seems fabricated.
Why does it seem fabricated. You are a polarized player. When you wolf you post surface level reads and when you push players you do it for reasons that are not alignment indicative and you try to frame it in a way that it is, unsuccessfully so, on top of that, you are not a confident player as a wolf, so much that you bail out most of the game.
The two times that I have wolfed with you I had to beg you to post and when you didn't anyway I had to bus you.

When you are town, it's just the opposite. You assert confidence, you push players with unparalleled commitment and make questions with the intent to solve the slot, you town lead and you are not easily fooled, you are a Tier S town player.

So I don't see how you think Anne's read on you is fabricated when everyone that knows your meta knows that your town game vs your scum game is literally day and night.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 54

Post by DrWilgy »

Haven't read shit in a minute.

Don't know why Anne has votes.

Realized Wis is no longer a polar vote.

Voted there.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:49 pm Haven't read shit in a minute.

Voted there.
why do you town read Screen play?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

REAL TALK

Do I go to the LCS spring finals?

Tickets are like $120, I don't really give a shit about competitive league, but the experience would probably be fun.

It'd make my little brother happy... But again that's good chunk of change for an event that isn't 100% my thing and my wife wouldn't even go.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:50 pm REAL TALK

Tickets are like $120, I don't really give a shit about competitive league, but the experience would probably be fun.

It'd make my little brother happy... But again that's good chunk of change for an event that isn't 100% my thing and my wife wouldn't even go.
https://magic-8ball.com/
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:50 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:49 pm Haven't read shit in a minute.

Voted there.
why do you town read Screen play?
I don't.

Screenplay is kinda foggy. Nothing really stuck in my brain from that slot so far.
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:35 pm A shot rings out

Everyone is still here... Whew, that was weird.
So this is when I was shot. Did someone claim it or did the coward shot me in silence? I'd like to return the favor.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Guillotine wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:53 pm

So this is when I was shot. Did someone claim it or did the coward shot me in silence? I'd like to return the favor.
So you acknowledge you lied about getting an easter egg?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:50 pm REAL TALK

I had to Google the LCS Spring Finals...

No, you should not pay $120 for online gaming finals.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: Guillotine ] aubergine

might move back to Anne
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:54 pm

>comes in posts something false
>gets asked to explain it
>leaves

twice he has done this, seems performative
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:18 am

>leaves

Guillo has claimed to have a vig shot in almost every game I've played with him (and I've played with him a lot. This is NAI for him.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:18 am

>leaves

You feel he's lying about getting an egg?

What's his angle if he's Maf?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”