Total votes: 8
Arcbell
The Mark
Posts in topic: 448
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D3

Post by Arcbell »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:10 pm Dizzy stole the screenplay read off me holus bolus.

Dizzy's Porscha read is nonsense.

Him being mad that I 3p read him flies given I now think he's packwolf.

Dizzy spent most of day 2 acting like convincing me he was town was the most important thing in the universe. To the complete absolution of solving the game.
What is dizzy's porscha read? You mean the P A I N thing? Yea I agree that's a bit *out there* but perhaps too out there for a wolf to focus on. I think he knows people find it to be a strange read.

I mean all game he's seemed frustrated about not being able to find solid reads himself and he's been open about wanting to sheep you. Maybe you have meta I don't, does dizzy never do this? It doesn't look to me like this is a new sheep trait he's just revealing to you now.
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Post by Mizery »

lol falcon's vote history is funny

and also based on rondo's vote history i have no clue how the mafia wouldn't think he was the maf aligned 3p
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Falco probably went into anti-spew mode at some point pretty early in the progression imo
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Arcbell wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:25 pm Falco probably went into anti-spew mode at some point pretty early in the progression imo
all his votes are legit just omgus right after someone votes him lmfao it's funny
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

ok is there a way to put a table in here
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Mizery wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:31 pm ok is there a way to put a table in here
seems there is, bottom left in advanced, but it's probably easier to do screenshots of a spreadsheet lol
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

err bottom right*
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Is screenshots of a spreadsheet allowed?
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Mizery wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:35 pm Is screenshots of a spreadsheet allowed?
if it violates a rule, that rule is bad
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

images are allowed, so why not images of stuff you create

as long as its not host comms or other evidence of alignment / activity it should be fine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Mizery wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:56 pm Not posting your vote in thread is anti-town and I want to kill NAA simply for that- votes aren't trackable if you don't post what they are.
I'd adopt that policy ngl
Arcbell
The Mark

Post by Arcbell »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:41 pm
Mizery wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:56 pm Not posting your vote in thread is anti-town and I want to kill NAA simply for that- votes aren't trackable if you don't post what they are.
I'd adopt that policy ngl
third'd
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:04 pm I really want to know how Lag views me as trending down when I buried Falcon, tried to shield Rondo and was LC's top townread.
In a way that could also mean maximum TMI probability.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Lag wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:29 pm
Arcbell wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:23 pm
Lag wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:18 pm [VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine
Troublemaker. Why of all people, do you vote the towniest town in town?
Well, for one, I disagree on DIzzy being the towniest town in town
But two, Mac mentioned a Dizzy + Jack pairing, and then I remembered that Jack tried to start a Porscha wagon to save Dizzy, and while I think that wagon in particular isn't actually bad, I even townread Jack for that choice.
A w/w pairing between Dizzy and Jack could actually make a lot of sense.
What if no wolf was being voted for yesterday?

I wasn't able to be around EOD, but skimming it felt like a whole bunch of stasis and nothing happening and players wanting to start something else but failing to. Maybe that's the kind of scenario where wolves just wash their hands and let it happen.

My gut says wolves are maybe among the Porschas and Mizeries and NAAs of the game. The people under the radar.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Also what happened to the early day 1 screenplay suspicions? I felt okay about screen at the time, but it's weird how the entire player list moved away from that and never looked back. Looking now I still don't know how to read screen and it scares me.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

open this if you hate yourself
► Show Spoiler
open this if you hate yourself but a little less
► Show Spoiler
These are all the votes I could find in thread. missing NAA and where Lag unvoted at the very least.
As I said, Rondo's votes are....uh. Yeah.
here's some iioa or something.

@lag you asked
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:49 pm Also what happened to the early day 1 screenplay suspicions? I felt okay about screen at the time, but it's weird how the entire player list moved away from that and never looked back. Looking now I still don't know how to read screen and it scares me.
I don't like the srceenplay wagon anymore almost simply because I don't particularly trust either porscha or arc and they were the voters on that besides Falcon.
► Show Spoiler
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:01 pm
Arcbell wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:55 pm
But two, Mac mentioned a Dizzy + Jack pairing, and then I remembered that Jack tried to start a Porscha wagon to save Dizzy, and while I think that wagon in particular isn't actually bad, I even townread Jack for that choice.
I also tried pretty hard to save dizzy. Jack also tried to save me.
Spoiler: show
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 8:31 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:45 pm I'm gonna suggest Dizzy is the maf 3p and Jack is the solo maf.
Ok, let's kill Jack first then.

Anyway. You talking yourself into a scum read on me when it's god damn obvious I'm not is the reason Sean died and you didn't lol. Sean is the first person who would call it out if I was scum here. He and HK is probably the only people I've seen being able to read me quite consistently.

I get that you hate my Rondo read, but I stand by it (though I'm not as sold anymore tbh). I've explained why, and I'm also sheeping Sean on this, as I sheeped Sean on D1, because he's a better town player than I am in terms of reads. My biggest value as town is to not get chopped, because I'm towny and I just don't get chopped. So you looking for another suspect and finding me is particularly anti-town and annoying here. Most people are not paying a lot of attention and will sheep whoever has a strong read.

Your theory about me being 3p is random and dumb. I didn't even know what the 3ps was going into the game, if you payed attention.

Going into today I though scum was Rondo/Arc or Rondo/you. I think Arc has been fine today, and I think you're following actual things and ideas that are coming up into your head instead of just bullshitting everything, so you're most likely town. Like how you went "Shit, Arc might be town. I must now suspect someone else. Let's suspect Dizzy."

It really did look to me like Rondo had tmi on Falcon while at the same time trying to make anything else happen. I was thinking Falcon/Rondo even before Falcon flipped because of their interaction, and when Sean verified that, I definitely thought so. It was just weird as fuck. I do think Rondo has been slightly better today, showing some actual thinking. Maybe. But I don't really buy that he thinks I'm mafia tbh.

Other suspicions includes HK and Jack. HK because of Sean and that he asked why Falcon, but ended up voting Falcon anyway. I know he said he sheeped his town reads. Which is fine. I did the same thing when I voted Falcon, mostly. Jack is someone I often mindmeld with etc. I find him coming off kind of tame/generic this game. I don't get any read off of him tbh.

I still think Porscha is town, though I have little experience with them. I get what Arc was saying when he suggested Porscha wanted to be scum read, which I thought was a good observation on Arc's part. I think Screen spewed himself town by defending Falcon in a way that was just complaining without trying to offer up alternatives. I'll read the reference game you gave me on Rondo now, to see if that changes my already diffuse perspective on him.

Mizery is very background. Don't actually have a read on her. No read on Lag either, thought their posts where fine.

I really wish Sean was here.
I thought this was a pretty solid towny brain dump, mac thinking he was 3p doesn't seem like something dizzy would be so scornful of if he actually was just faking not knowing about 3p mechanics. I think he needs to be the teamed wolf if wolf at all, and even though that's consistent with your theory where jack (Glom) tries to save dizzy, it's probably best to chop for Glom first since their flip always gives us more info (excepting kill info) and we have more partner info on them.
Dizzy talking so much about why I didn't die over Seanzie is most likely just because he is the one who made said kill. Which flies with the bolded point anyway.

Also note that Dizzy's solve contains a pairing of me/Rondo. Which is literally never a real thought from Dizzy.

If you actually read this post none of these thoughts are logical towny thoughts.
Are you sure you arent just biased because Dizzy went at you with an illogical case?

Because I do think you are town because of the falcon thing, but I'm also feeling dizzy pretty townie too. His furstration at EOD yesterday felt pretty legit. But maybe I'm being pocketed since he keeps defending me.

His case against on you looks to me like just tinfoiling tbh. It's silly but sometimes people make those.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Unless porscha gets more into the game I worry that if they and NAA are both town they become essential kills for us to have before lylo
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

When did NAA vote Dizzy
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:56 pm When did NAA vote Dizzy
No one knows because he doesn't even speak
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Thanks Rondo
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Mizery wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:59 pm NAA voted dizzy in between
viewtopic.php?p=919832#p919832
and
viewtopic.php?p=920033#p920033
No, Day 3.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[VOTE: NAA] aubergine

I declare the policy in session.

(also NAA has been kinda meh the whole game)
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Oh lol it's day 3 now

@Lag I gave you the votes come back ;-;
► Show Spoiler
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 540

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm probably going to swear a lot while catching up. Will try to be in a good mood though. DUCK TALES
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:04 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:02 pm Did we lose?
depends are you a wolf?
What do you think and why?

I've noticed you reading me correctly a lot of time. I'm curious.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:01 pm [VOTE: NAA] aubergine

has he even posted
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lag wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:57 pm we should vote earlier in the day rather than panic voting at the end. I have been recently convinced that flash wagoning is bad.

Dizzy's last minute legacy posting struck me as townie in the moment. But it's also something that's very easy for a wolf to fake.
Just because something is easy for a wolf to fake doesn't mean they always remember to actually fake it - but if they do remember, it's an easy thing to do.
I think that's slightly town indicative, but also Dizzy is probably good enough at wolfing to know to do that during a flash wagon to get a favorable result at the last second.

I think Jack's wagon on Porscha is actually >rand town indicative. It strikes me less as an "I might die today and need an opportunistic out that won't get me much backlash for mis-chopping" and more as a "this slot is never going to do anything AI, and we have no good reads today, so might as well"

Mac is trending down for me, he was pushing hard for me + Jack who are both players that are likely to be do AI things once we're invested in the game. That alone might be a pro-town move in order to get us to actually engage, but him living another night combined with the potential for feeling out a mischop on a player he knows would thunderdome him when it comes to LYLO because Mac shouldn't still be alive in LYLO - just trending down. Mac's still a town read, but if both me and Mac are still alive the day before LYLO, I will be thunderdoming him. But that won't be until Day 5 at the soonest.

Mizery is still being inexplicably townread. I intend to figure out Mizery today, I have a very good record of accurately reading her.

I have a gut-townread on Arcbell. Not sure why exactly, but it's there.

HK is also being inexplicably townread by people. I think HK has pretty decent wolf equity.
I'lll hopefully get into actually solving people, but first, some me-time.

You say stuff about me, EoD being towny but fakable lala. But why the fuck was I even voted in the first place? I haven't done one scummy thing this entire game. I'm playing this game as god damn straight forward and obvious as can be. Why the fuck was I even in that position. The EoD sucked duck balls. What's your understanding of that. Me and Rondo being the top wagons was a long wet fart in the first place.

Speaking of Rondo, I'm actually half pleased with myself. Because I instantly thought he was 3p when he started to post. And I felt strongly that he didn't at all believe or care if I was scum or town, he would just vote about anyone. PLEASED
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Arcbell wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:25 pm tangent: policy forming really is the key to advanced town play imo. Its a device we can use to add arbitrary rules to the game. The key to bringing this device into existence is strict enforcement and effective computation of the policies (i.e. the policies we design need to make it easy to agree on when a policy is actually violated).
I'm going to buy Arc as town from him putting his police uniform on tbh. I don't think mafia goes around to police people. If he does, good job.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Mizery wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:20 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:01 pm [VOTE: NAA] aubergine

has he even posted
Once. Said something obvious about Rondo's death. Then voted without saying anything and dipped.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I am. But also, why do you think I am? You don't even know me =p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

This is awful. It's a random ass theory. Learn to walk before you dance. Or vote Jack.
Jack was defending Ronald fiercer than me.
I didn't give a fuck if I was chopped tbh. It was a shitshow anyhow.

Mac spews literal poop, and then people regurgitate it. Cool.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:53 pm
Yes Jack sold out hard for Dizzy. If they are wolves then Jack is the one that is aware of both of their alignments. If Dizzy is not a wolf then Jack is also probably not one.

The bar for ability to sound towny needs to be raised. Neither Dyslexicon nor Jack are the obvious towns they purport to be in this particular game. Both summon towny sounding content in order to survive or pocket others.

Dyslexicon's eod was way too manipulative for me.
Duck right off a cliff with your literal shit. I'm not taking any of this from you today. I'm not in the fucking mood.

Explain what was "manipulative". WHY. Why is this my scum play rather than my town play. I await eagerly. You have played with me many times.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Arcbell wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:56 pm That said I know nothing of dizzy meta, this is my first game with him
I'm a fucking mafia god as mafia. I suck as town, except I'm never chopped because I fucking hate nonsense. When I'm town, I have a hard time seeing anyone as scum because I want everyone to be town. So I implode and play bad and don't know who is scum. Exhibit this game.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:01 pmDizzy talking so much about why I didn't die over Seanzie is most likely just because he is the one who made said kill. Which flies with the bolded point anyway.

Also note that Dizzy's solve contains a pairing of me/Rondo. Which is literally never a real thought from Dizzy.

If you actually read this post none of these thoughts are logical towny thoughts.
I hope you are mafia.

Worst thing is, I could see you actually thinking this shit.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Arcbell wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:07 pm Yea like Mac, literally all of what Dizzy is saying seems consistent to me idk
Mac is full of FART.

Everyone, say it with me now.

MAC IS FARTING
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@MacDougall Wake the fuck up and come face me you coward. Look me in the eye when you say shit about me. I'll slap your beard.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:10 pm Dizzy stole the screenplay read off me holus bolus.
This is a straight up lie.
I read Screen town AND explained exactly why BEFORE you did. I even noted how you also game to the same conclusion and gave you town points for it. Though you seemed to get to the conclusion by way of Falcon's posts to Screen and I came to it by Screen's plays on Falcon. But it didn't matter cause the result was the same.

But this statement is a blatant lie.

[VOTE: Dizzy's Porscha read is nonsense.] aubergine

Not even 2% as nonsense as your fucking shit right here.
My feel of Porscha is just what I've been feeling. But I voted her EoD cause I didn't know what the fuck to do.

[VOTE: Him being mad that I 3p read him flies given I now think he's packwolf. ] aubergine

Duck right off.

[VOTE: Dizzy spent most of day 2 acting like convincing me he was town was the most important thing in the universe. To the complete absolution of solving the game.] aubergine

What the fuck are you on.

I spent most of D2 agonising that I have no main suspect.

I wasn't even going to play this game. But I'll be mischopped over your dead body. Trust and believe.

You know I can fake solve. Don't give me this load of shit.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lol the quotes
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If you all can't tell, I am DISPLEASED with Mac.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:59 pm Lol the quotes
I don't know what was attempted there but it looks epic.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Arcbell wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:14 pm

Dizzy's Porscha read is nonsense.

Him being mad that I 3p read him flies given I now think he's packwolf.

Dizzy spent most of day 2 acting like convincing me he was town was the most important thing in the universe. To the complete absolution of solving the game.
What is dizzy's porscha read? You mean the P A I N thing? Yea I agree that's a bit *out there* but perhaps too out there for a wolf to focus on. I think he knows people find it to be a strange read.

I mean all game he's seemed frustrated about not being able to find solid reads himself and he's been open about wanting to sheep you. Maybe you have meta I don't, does dizzy never do this? It doesn't look to me like this is a new sheep trait he's just revealing to you now.
Mac should have meta you don't.

Me not finding suspects and imploding because of it is a staple of my town play. It happened in champs. It happens all the time. I want people to be town when I'm town. Even more than before, I feel mafia is a silly game, cause we go off accusing each other, and most of it is probably delusion and crap. I don't even know why I get so upset. Or rather, I get upset, cause if it's one thing I can avoid it's getting needlessly mischop for literally no fucking reason.

I admit I have not solved the game excellently. I'm not claiming to. I sheeped Sean (and even Mac's complaint actually) on Falcon after reviewing Falcon again. Because Sean is just better than me at reads.

I'm going to get my shit together though. Because I'm not actually a bad player. I just get annoyed and tell myself I can't do anything.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

The d1 votecount has been corrected: it previously showed lag as not voting and LC as voting lag, this was reversed to present a now accurate votecount. Apologies for the mistake.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:00 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:59 pm Lol the quotes
I don't know what was attempted there but it looks epic.
Just look at it as me slapping Mac across the face several times.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:05 pm The d1 votecount has been corrected: it previously showed lag as not voting and LC as voting lag, this was reversed to present a now accurate votecount. Apologies for the mistake.
This has been a pretty good game so far but the lack of ISO links is keeping it from being socky voting material.
srceenplay
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 111

Post by srceenplay »

Not going to be here at all this day phase. I’ll will place my vote after this shower I’m about to take.

Who wants my vote.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Maybe I'm a little extra animated because I'm slightly drunk. I promise I'm not an alcoholic.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

hollowkatt wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:11 pm [VOTE: Dragon] aubergine

lets get spicy
Cute as the idea of DDL and Falcon doing flat perfect distancing and slank cover, I’m prepared to just lose if DDL is either wolf.

Return to “Previous Heists”