I'm the host
100%

Total votes: 8
Mizery
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 434

Re: Ducktales Woo-oo D6

Post by Mizery »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:02 pm I still think it’s Mizery. If her scum meta is that she lacks a town spark and doesn’t do anything, the last page of her iso has like 2 posts with content if I’m generous.
That's not really a meta nor can I say that that take is true
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Lag wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:03 pm I am also doubling down on the prior read that I don't think HK busses falcon without the other wolf being safely on the bus already.

Dizzy + Mizery are the two that were already voting on Falcon at the time of the HK vote
I want to kill dizzy, so maybe your theory has merit, but I also think that hk wouldn't care as much in that case. There were enough votes on hk at the time.

Still think it could be ddl so
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:09 pm
Lag wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:02 pm I still think it’s Mizery. If her scum meta is that she lacks a town spark and doesn’t do anything, the last page of her iso has like 2 posts with content if I’m generous.
I can definitely see a Mizery wolf here too. She got me off of her on the basis of her not having a bussing meta.

But like, that's probably the single easiest type of meta-tell to break, since you just vote your teammate and call it a day.
Didn’t Mac or somebody say he’d seen her buss before?
Lol I've bussed before
I'm not saying that it's a trust tell and I will never bus and therefore if I vote off a wolf then I'm town

I'm saying I wasn't absent from the first half of d1 and was active when Falcon was getting votes and did absolutely nothing with the situation. I dropped a vote on Falcon and talked about everything but.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

[Vote:lag]
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Hi I'm tired ignore that
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

[VOTE: lag] aubergine
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

I simply can't believe that lag sees me vote both flipped wolves regardless of them being 3p or not and push absolutely nothing else and not even try to defend them one bit and still think I'm a wolf with such certainty
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

If this is my town tunnel for the game then this is it I just honestly simply can't believe that
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

For lag to think this is the right approach instead of trying to pocket me though, that means they would have to see jack and ddl as both harder to kill I suppose. Which. Have they been? We've almost killed Jack more than once I suppose. I don't think that's unwarranted though, since the only times jack is active is when people started pressuring him
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha
Jack
Dizzy
Lag
Ddl

I think the Mac kill spews porscha as probably town tbh. The person who killed him was more likely concerned with a confirmed "townie" ish? Being alive, rather than trying to do anything like get suspicion off of them or control the conversation
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Yeah that was a random list of people but it looks good enough to be my reads order
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

[VOTE: ddl] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:45 pm
That's not really a meta nor can I say that that take is true
[BenShapiro]Lets say that your meta is being a wolf. So we should yeet you, right?[/BenShapiro]
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 224
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Heya.

So uh... I apologize for my outburst yesterday. Like, I'm not going to start playing mafia at work, but it's not you guys' fault that I signed up to a type of game that demands higher post counts. Next time I'll just sign up for a racket since those have post count limits.

It's been fun playing with you, I'll do my best to enjoy this until the end.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:56 pm For lag to think this is the right approach instead of trying to pocket me though, that means they would have to see jack and ddl as both harder to kill I suppose. Which. Have they been? We've almost killed Jack more than once I suppose. I don't think that's unwarranted though, since the only times jack is active is when people started pressuring him
I’m unyeetable. Tell me what that does for your Lag read.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That’s like a somewhat serious quest ftr
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Question*
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Lag wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:59 pm I wanted to kill DDL, I was overruled by half the town telling me he's in his town meta, followed by Dizzy + Mizery pushing for a DDL flashwagon only to chop Arcbell at the last second.
If DDL is mafia, I'm just giving him the win and telling you all that I told you so anyway.

I trust the derp-clear on Porscha. I trust my town-read on Jack's day 2 catch-up less, but now with F6 I can't PoE all of Jack, Mizery, and Dizzy. So Jack gets a pass.

Dizzy and Mizery can die though
Thanks for that, I suppose. But catching up, I saw you speculating on my day 1 so I want to explain what happened.
Lag wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 6:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:56 pm
Lag wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:54 pm I think it's just DDL, but Mac and Jack both are hard shielding him for... reasons. I think meta reasons? Idk, I don't see it, but with so many town to 1 wolf, I'm probably wrong anyway. But I feel like I'm not
canst thou articulate why in persuasive terms
You mentioned he was spewed by falcon, but the back and forth he had with falcon took place when falcon was like two votes away from going over and the next closest wagon was like 2 votes.

At that point falcon is going to be potentially be in anti spew, but he's definitely aware of potential associations post flip. At best its just NAI, but at worst ddl's early vote on falcon was tmi distancing. He switched off that early for to SHEEP falcon on Rondo and only came back to falcon when falcon was almost certainly going over. It's a weird case of voting someone, then sheeping the person you voted, then voting them again
At
My vote on Rondo wasn't sheeping on falcon. it was sheeping on Dizzy. Early on he had made a post pointing out Rondo was softing 3P, so I wanted to policy Rondo because I think 3P is automatically less useful for a town, so a player who claims that is pretty scummy and probably worth killing. it's similar to a player who claims survivor or miller when being suspected, you just kill them. And I wasn't liking Rondo's posting on gut a lot anyway.

I don't remember if falcon was voting for him or if I talked to falcon about that? Maybe I did, but I strongly recall Dizzy's post about Rondo being what movitated me to do it, not falcon.

About falcon's post, I eventually noticed I was alone in Rondo's wagon and thought if I left my vote there it would accomplish nothing, while falcon was still a "lean wolf" read of mine. Falcon was never my strongest wolf read, but I thought it was more logical to put him closer to a hammer, since I was okay with him being yeeted, than make a vanity vote. I do make vanity votes sometimes, but only if I'm completely unhappy with the wagons, and that wasn't the case.

As for my interaction with falcon, I think it was mostly falcon attacking me or questioning my votes and doing a lot of OMGUS on me, while I mostly defended myself. His style for attacking me resembled a lot the way he did in in previous games we played together, where we were both town, so there was some pent up frustration on my end about the way he questioned me, except now I know this time it was fabricated. I have no idea why he did that though, if it was to frame me or just to look like he was scumhunting himself.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 361
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they/them
Aka: Luminous

Post by Lumi »

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:54 pm I simply can't believe that lag sees me vote both flipped wolves regardless of them being 3p or not and push absolutely nothing else and not even try to defend them one bit and still think I'm a wolf with such certainty
I've already explained this, votes on HK count for absolutely nothing since the mafia didn't know who he was.

And the vote from HK onto falcon just spews wolf onto the prior voters. Mac and Seanzie are dead, so it's either you or Dizzy.

The timing of HK's vote like immediately after your vote is also kind of a hilariously convenient
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok so regarding the people, I'm on full PoE mode right now. Everybody looks like they could still be town, and on an easier game I probably put you all on the town side and start yeeting the scummy people one by one. Except nobody is very scummy this time and the wolf seems to be playing a mean game.

That said Mizery is probably the closest one to neutral. There are a lot of posts from her that feel townie and organic, but nothing really awes me. It's all easier to imitate for a wolf. I admit this could be my lack of knowledge of her meta since this is the first time I play with her, but in a vaccum, she is the least townie of the bunch.

Porscha is next, the dumb tell is believable but I don't really like to give one moment like that such a defining role in someone's alignment, especially in a game like this. It could always be faked. And looking at the rest of Porscha's post history, she overall feels pretty townie, but still less than the rest.

Jack is next. He has a big wolf range, and he's one of the people I can't read easily. So I'm not gonna go and cross him of the possible wolves list permanently. That said, I still think it is very unlikely that HK would park a vote on him day 2 after bussing a teammate on day 1, and I don't think the whole "steal the night kill from teammates" makes sense as a long term strategy. So I'm mostly reading Jack based on HK association and I think I'm right. If this is bussing I'll be very surprised.

Finally there are Lag and Dizzy who look very townie to me on posting alone. Dizzy especially, there are sometimes he says things that make me suspish but then a few posts later he doubles down on emotional posts that ooze feelings and honesty and make me feel "no way this can be a wolf".

As for Lag, they are the town leader archetype, that person who explodes a thread and analyses everyone, like Jay and Sloonei. And tbh I'm usually good at reading that type of player, because when they are town, they really explode the thread in a way that's almost impossible to fake. I think Lag fits that bill, I'll be seriously impressed if they have a wolf range that goes that far. The problem is that since I've never played with Lag before, I can't say for sure they don't have that wolf range, but my gut says they don't.

So I wanna vote Mizery, probably. But will save my vote for tomorrow to keep this from hammering too early.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Lag wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:43 pm
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:54 pm I simply can't believe that lag sees me vote both flipped wolves regardless of them being 3p or not and push absolutely nothing else and not even try to defend them one bit and still think I'm a wolf with such certainty
I've already explained this, votes on HK count for absolutely nothing since the mafia didn't know who he was.

And the vote from HK onto falcon just spews wolf onto the prior voters. Mac and Seanzie are dead, so it's either you or Dizzy.

The timing of HK's vote like immediately after your vote is also kind of a hilariously convenient
Uh... shouldn't Mizery be cleared for not knowing that since you are willing to clear porscha for the same thing?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 241

Post by Porscha »

I think mizery is aware that the HK vote doesnt clear her. iirc she mentioned it in another post
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:52 pm
I can definitely see a Mizery wolf here too. She got me off of her on the basis of her not having a bussing meta.

But like, that's probably the single easiest type of meta-tell to break, since you just vote your teammate and call it a day.
Lol I've bussed before
I'm not saying that it's a trust tell and I will never bus and therefore if I vote off a wolf then I'm town

I'm saying I wasn't absent from the first half of d1 and was active when Falcon was getting votes and did absolutely nothing with the situation. I dropped a vote on Falcon and talked about everything but.
Another meta read for you:

You are very bad at deflecting trains off of your wolfmates. Probably the weakest part of your wolf game as I've seen you time and time again be teammates with wolves and you've yet to powerwolf a game off of them.

The claim that you "did nothing with the situation" is not clearing at all, and all it would take for you to bus Falcon is Falcon telling you to in wolf chat. Which HK's vote timing suggests happened with either you or Dizzy.

Either that or the case I made on DDL was 100% right and everyone told me he's in his town meta is 100% wrong.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

not sure if mizery should be using lag as her tunnel for today tho
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:45 pm

Uh... shouldn't Mizery be cleared for not knowing that since you are willing to clear porscha for the same thing?
Porscha derp-cleared with it, whereas this Mizery grasping at straws for a TR.
Lumi
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Lumi »

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:01 pm [VOTE: ddl] aubergine
Vote me, Dizzy, or no one. You have to know that DDL is never going over today.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Lag wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:49 pm

But Porscha's post is also an attempt to defend herself.

I don't get the difference.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

dragon you just dont understand that truly I am a moron who dropped in last second after not looking at the game for 24 hours and didn't back read and forgot that HK was the 3p so I thought I was hot shit
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:46 pm I think mizery is aware that the HK vote doesnt clear her. iirc she mentioned it in another post
What

This is spicy

Link/quote plz
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

like yeah both are defenses but it doesnt mean you clear it for the same reason I guess is my point
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:57 pm dragon you just dont understand that truly I am a moron who dropped in last second after not looking at the game for 24 hours and didn't back read and forgot that HK was the 3p so I thought I was hot shit
I don't think it's productive to discuss your intelligence. Heck, I don't think we have to keep calling you dumb or moron. If you are town, you made a mistake, it happens.

But we also don't know what your alignment is, so we have to assume you could be faking all of it.

Same with Mizery.

I'm just questioning now why you get a pass and Mizery doesn't.
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:47 pm not sure if mizery should be using lag as her tunnel for today tho
It's things like this
Wording like this
That just feels
So bizarre
Like an extremely bizarre perspective
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:46 pm I think mizery is aware that the HK vote doesnt clear her. iirc she mentioned it in another post
What

This is spicy

Link/quote plz
Quote isn't relevant I know hk is 3p
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

I'm not derping lol
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Lag wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:53 pm
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:01 pm [VOTE: ddl] aubergine
Vote me, Dizzy, or no one. You have to know that DDL is never going over today.
Rip u I'm voting ddl
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Lag wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:49 pm

It's not grasping at straws
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:02 pm
What

This is spicy

Link/quote plz
Then why are you arguing your vote on HK helps you look town.

It doesn't.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mizery wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:45 pm
Arcbell wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:44 pm
Mizery wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:43 pm The only townie i voted out was srceenplay and he was consensus wolf
hk doesn't count as a wolf vote!
lmfao ok buddy
Mizery wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:48 am
Mizery wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:24 pm
Mizery wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:15 pm how do i vote again

[VOTE: Hollowkatt] aubergine
[VOTE: Mizery] aubergine

Just like that
I'm spewed town nerds glgl
there;s some interactions that smh would be way better if hk was just a wolf and not 3p smh

I work so hard to make this house a home
she never says it directly but I guess it's something she seems aware of from what I understand
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:01 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:47 pm not sure if mizery should be using lag as her tunnel for today tho
It's things like this
Wording like this
That just feels
So bizarre
lag looks pretty lock town atm so I dont find it weird to say that I think you're wasting your time trying to tunnel them just cuz they are pushing you
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:59 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:57 pm dragon you just dont understand that truly I am a moron who dropped in last second after not looking at the game for 24 hours and didn't back read and forgot that HK was the 3p so I thought I was hot shit
I don't think it's productive to discuss your intelligence. Heck, I don't think we have to keep calling you dumb or moron. If you are town, you made a mistake, it happens.

But we also don't know what your alignment is, so we have to assume you could be faking all of it.

Same with Mizery.

I'm just questioning now why you get a pass and Mizery doesn't.
that's fair. seemed the defense was stemming from different spots between me and mizery I guess
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Lag wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:47 pm
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:52 pm

Lol I've bussed before

Another meta read for you:

You are very bad at deflecting trains off of your wolfmates. Probably the weakest part of your wolf game as I've seen you time and time again be teammates with wolves and you've yet to powerwolf a game off of them.

The claim that you "did nothing with the situation" is not clearing at all, and all it would take for you to bus Falcon is Falcon telling you to in wolf chat. Which HK's vote timing suggests happened with either you or Dizzy.

Either that or the case I made on DDL was 100% right and everyone told me he's in his town meta is 100% wrong.
I never said I would have saved him. Tell me what game you've seen of mine where I do nothing, disregarding lg84 which you knew I was having personal problems during and bisexual souls where I wasn't even there and then died d1. Those dont count for the sake here. You had to have seen my God awful push on Quick when mm was outed in school of rock. You saw me try and townread ceko in election day. Those are the two, imo, valid wolfgames you've seen me play. Maybe lg84 because i...did I get active after d1? I don't remember tbh. I don't even remember why I died.
The point is that your point on me isn't a rebuttal against mine saying that I don't approach Falcon like I did on d1 as a wolf.

Ok sure
Let's go with this
Falcon tells me to bus him in wolfchat
Scan my iso then
And scan his
And tell me how that seemingly plays out
I wolfread him at SoD and voted him when I came back to thread and people were in him because cool there's a wagon
I don't answer a single question (iirc was asked by hk? At the least? ) about why I'm voting him. I don't like, talk about him at all. If I'm bussing what am I getting out of it?
If Falcon intended to be bussed then he would be in antispew which means the clears on ddl mean absolutely nothing
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:05 pm
It's things like this
Wording like this
That just feels
So bizarre
lag looks pretty lock town atm so I dont find it weird to say that I think you're wasting your time trying to tunnel them just cuz they are pushing you
I'll locktown no rescind the first person to correctly say why I think porschas post is bizzare
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Lag why did you come in today with a pool of me/dizzy when yesterday it was jack/me/ddl?
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:04 pm
Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:02 pm
What

This is spicy

Link/quote plz
Then why are you arguing your vote on HK helps you look town.

It doesn't.
Because I'm grasping at straws for a tr
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:13 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:05 pm
It's things like this
Wording like this
That just feels
So bizarre
I'll locktown no rescind the first person to correctly say why I think porschas post is bizzare
what position are you looking to play here? that i'm sheparding you into trying to vote off someone else?
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

I feel like this has to boil down to lag and their view on ate
Which I dont think I've talked with much about with them?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mizery wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:40 pm Miz is only wolf if hk wasn't 3p and was goon

that's because of my d1 votes

if i was a wolf in this game I'd be doing a lot more lw softing
Mizery wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:33 pm Distraught at hk being gloomgold instead of just a goon becuase of how hard i worked at softing 3p
how would you differentiate between softing 3p and softing lw
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Because something lag said I suppose three days ago tilted me beyond measure and i have no clue if it was intentional or not
Mizery
Drug Dealer

Post by Mizery »

Porscha wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:22 pm
Mizery wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:40 pm Miz is only wolf if hk wasn't 3p and was goon

that's because of my d1 votes

if i was a wolf in this game I'd be doing a lot more lw softing
Mizery wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:33 pm Distraught at hk being gloomgold instead of just a goon becuase of how hard i worked at softing 3p
how would you differentiate between softing 3p and softing lw
Nothing
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Mizery wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:19 pm I feel like this has to boil down to lag and their view on ate
Which I dont think I've talked with much about with them?
can you elaborate? I haven't been feeling much ate from lag recently, at least, but idk if that's what you mean

Return to “Previous Heists”