MacDougall
No votes
MartinGG99
No votes
Seanzie
25%
Stupid Sexy Flanders
No votes
The breakfast slam! (host, mods, np, dead)
38%

Total votes: 8
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Re: Reanimators [DAY 2]

Post by MartinGG99 »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:36 pm I think Flanders is kind of openwolfing and screaming mafia to my brain

But nobody else seeing it makes me more hesitant
I think its more that nobody has brought him up recently

rather than people seeing absolutely otherwise
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
Spoiler: show
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:43 pm [VOTE: Flanders] aubergine

If most of my reads are right then this guy has done nothing but vote town despite the many times he has changed his vote.

Also the fact that DOOM (recently) + Mac have said something about Flanders (as well as my past suspicions) makes me think Flanders is a good chop to do.
Oh and falcon coming in as well to vote him is of interest to me

considering both of them have played a lot before, if I'm not mistaken? Same community?

Correct me if I'm wrong
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

How do you know everyone I've voted for is town?

Thinking I'm a good chop is either just a bad read, or wolfy justification.

Either way, I don't mind. Townytown town Flanders is needed at a bbq
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 143

Post by Porscha »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:31 am
MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:14 am
Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:02 am I also had a greencheck on Mac. Funny that.
why did you check him

kinda feels like poking Mac at some points of d1 just to pressure him slightly is largely pointless if you were planning to check Mac because Mac is Mac
It was a joke, I don't have that ability.
oh but you do have an ability, then
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

LinearPoint wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:25 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:35 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:33 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:31 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:29 am i'm gonna be real I kinda hate all day 2 entry posts so far
I like mine
would you be interested in elaborating on it
Rondo is mafia
Also is this a red check or watcher claim?
flanders didnt elaborate. when he said "rondo is mafia" I asked him to elaborate and then his elaboration was "rondo is mafia". so. /shrug
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Marmot wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:02 am I also had a greencheck on Mac. Funny that.
why did you check him

kinda feels like poking Mac at some points of d1 just to pressure him slightly is largely pointless if you were planning to check Mac because Mac is Mac
you know marmot when I first read that you and rondo both had green check on mac I wanted to f*cking vomit b/c there's just no way both of you would be that dumb. surely
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:36 pm I think Flanders is kind of openwolfing and screaming mafia to my brain

i'm rubbing my chin when I try to place flanders. I see him as less town than yesterday
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

My read on Flanders comes down to just a couple simple concepts. I read through the ISO and their posts fall between two categories. Reactionary commentary, floating votes.

Flanders doesn't come up with original posts or threads in the game, the ISO is filled to the brim with responses to people either agreeing with said opinion or trying to say why another opinion is wrong. This is pretty common behavior from wolves because it's harder for them to create game solving from a fake perspective, and to stay active being this reactionary style is easier. One of the bigger issues I have with Flanders is the constant floating votes thrown around without any real oomph behind the reasoning. We see Flanders say toward the EOD1 "Moved to a totally inactive wagon with a hot vote. Don't like it" but switches votes from Rondo to DOOM when I was entirely inactive with scummy voters on me. They seems to be ignoring their own advice and voting whomever without any care.

Coming from one of the more active players throughout day 1, you'd expect that player to have more concrete reasoning for their EOD1 vote. Although Flanders was switching last second without any thought.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

If most of my reads are right then this guy has done nothing but vote town despite the many times he has changed his vote.

Also the fact that DOOM (recently) + Mac have said something about Flanders (as well as my past suspicions) makes me think Flanders is a good chop to do.
icky wolf post

wdym flanders "has done nothing but vote town" like we *literally* only know (knew I guess cuz of doom?) 2 people's alignments to begin with. it isn't like 6 ppl have flipped and we've evaluated that flanders voted every single town flip. like how does this reasoning make solid sense to you?

and doom literally only said she feels like flanders is open wolfing with zero explanation and you're running with it. idk just ugly ugly ugly reasoning all around I hate this
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:40 pm

icky wolf post

wdym flanders "has done nothing but vote town" like we *literally* only know (knew I guess cuz of doom?) 2 people's alignments to begin with. it isn't like 6 ppl have flipped and we've evaluated that flanders voted every single town flip. like how does this reasoning make solid sense to you?

and doom literally only said she feels like flanders is open wolfing with zero explanation and you're running with it. idk just ugly ugly ugly reasoning all around I hate this
Martin said "if my reads are correct, then this guy has only voted town" meaning that Martin knows he doesn't have concrete information, but the people that Flanders voted he sees as town. There is nothing wrong with this thought process, and you should use your perspective to see who is voting the people you see as innocent. It's not the best reasoning, but I don't see the issue you have with the post.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:39 pm My read on Flanders comes down to just a couple simple concepts. I read through the ISO and their posts fall between two categories. Reactionary commentary, floating votes.

Flanders doesn't come up with original posts or threads in the game, the ISO is filled to the brim with responses to people either agreeing with said opinion or trying to say why another opinion is wrong. This is pretty common behavior from wolves because it's harder for them to create game solving from a fake perspective, and to stay active being this reactionary style is easier. One of the bigger issues I have with Flanders is the constant floating votes thrown around without any real oomph behind the reasoning. We see Flanders say toward the EOD1 "Moved to a totally inactive wagon with a hot vote. Don't like it" but switches votes from Rondo to DOOM when I was entirely inactive with scummy voters on me. They seems to be ignoring their own advice and voting whomever without any care.

Coming from one of the more active players throughout day 1, you'd expect that player to have more concrete reasoning for their EOD1 vote. Although Flanders was switching last second without any thought.
I like and appreciate this analysis but I do personally believe that when flanders said an "inactive" wagon, he meant a wagon where people weren't voting. people were voting you, doom, your wagon was "active". I don't think he meant the player activity in regards to active or inactive. and that would make his statement not hypocritical. I hope that makes sense
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:42 pm

icky wolf post

Martin said "if my reads are correct, then this guy has only voted town" meaning that Martin knows he doesn't have concrete information, but the people that Flanders voted he sees as town. There is nothing wrong with this thought process, and you should use your perspective to see who is voting the people you see as innocent. It's not the best reasoning, but I don't see the issue you have with the post.
i'm in a massive brain fog today so you're probably right in that I misinterpreted it. I see your point
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:43 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:39 pm My read on Flanders comes down to just a couple simple concepts. I read through the ISO and their posts fall between two categories. Reactionary commentary, floating votes.

I like and appreciate this analysis but I do personally believe that when flanders said an "inactive" wagon, he meant a wagon where people weren't voting. people were voting you, doom, your wagon was "active". I don't think he meant the player activity in regards to active or inactive. and that would make his statement not hypocritical. I hope that makes sense
Your analysis is wrong then.

Here's the given context: "Linear is silent moving on to Omega then silent moving onto Marmot" said by Rondo. In response to that Flanders said that he agrees it is scummy for Linear to vote DOOM because the person is inactive. So I'm correct, Flanders at EOD1 went against his own logic and voted me when he agreed that doing it was scummy.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:46 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:43 pm

Your analysis is wrong then.

Here's the given context: "Linear is silent moving on to Omega then silent moving onto Marmot" said by Rondo. In response to that Flanders said that he agrees it is scummy for Linear to vote DOOM because the person is inactive. So I'm correct, Flanders at EOD1 went against his own logic and voted me when he agreed that doing it was scummy.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:46 pm Linear is silent moving on to Omega then silent moving onto Marmot
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:46 pm Linear is silent moving on to Omega then silent moving onto Marmot
I think I've been making my intentions clear.
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:49 pm Moved to a totally inactive wagon with a hot vote. Don't like it
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:51 pm I'd rather make it clear that I believe Marmot is Mafia and that he should be the actual lynch even if no one agrees.

The whole "it's inactive so you shouldn't vote them" is a stupid argument anyways. I'll vote scum when I want to vote scum. Fucking sue me.
No, flanders stated that LP's move onto Marmot's inactive wagon (inactive in that nobody was on his wagon) was sketchy.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 193
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I dont know Flanders that well, break it down for me?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Reanimators [DAY 1]

Post by Porscha »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:36 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:35 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:20 pm falcon45ca - nai
Porscha - town
RondoDimBuckle - town
Creature - town
DaughterOfOmega - scum
MartinGG99 - scum
MacDougall - town
Seanzie - town
Marmot - town
LinearPoint - scum
Cobalt - scum
Stupid Sexy Flanders - town
Feels way too early for a reads list.

And where the fuck is @falcon45ca ? Seemed pretty charged up to play..
any specifics you disagree with or just throwing shade?
Not even sure I'm throwing shade, so much as thinking outloud.
I couldn't do a list this early on you guys. On my homesite maybe, but... yeah.

Carry on though. Don't let me spoil your fun.

I'm gonna [VOTE: omega] aubergine for wagon stuff
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:32 pm Doesnt matter. I'm happy on the omega wagon
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:39 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:37 pm [VOTE: DOOM] aubergine because we're not killing Mac.
Well we have a few minutes.
I wanted to see any wagin movement at 3's, but not from you.
Additionally, doom, flanders vote was on you well before he made a shtick about LP moving their vote to marmot. on top of that, it seems like flanders didnt like seeing marmot move onto you.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

doom, at no point does flanders explicitly say whether the person is inactive, flanders says THE WAGON IS INACTIVE, to which LP also understands this by using "it" to refer to the wagon immediately after. flanders was NOT talking about the person being inactive. (I did find an earlier day 1 post from him tho that says he doesnt like chopping MIA players day 1, but I believe that post was outside of this bubble of conversation.)
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

if flanders put his vote onto you after you made the post that sounded like it could belong in wolf chat, which he did call himself out on doing (this vote was not silent), he has provided reason to vote you well before the conversation around LP moving to marmot even happened. so I don't think your analysis is correct.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:58 pm

I dont know Flanders that well, break it down for me?
doom doesnt know flanders well either. but she gave her reasoning in a previous post already i'm pretty sure
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 127

Post by LinearPoint »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:01 pm doom, at no point does flanders explicitly say whether the person is inactive, flanders says THE WAGON IS INACTIVE, to which LP also understands this by using "it" to refer to the wagon immediately after. flanders was NOT talking about the person being inactive. (I did find an earlier day 1 post from him tho that says he doesnt like chopping MIA players day 1, but I believe that post was outside of this bubble of conversation.)
Yeah this is true. That was about the wagons since Flanders opposed me voting someone with no prior votes and I was disagreeing that that is a bad move.
ImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Idc.

Also laptop exploded and died. Focusing my energy on trying to buy computer parts on my phone and building a real pc. Fun, hate mobile typing
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:40 pm wdym flanders "has done nothing but vote town" like we *literally* only know (knew I guess cuz of doom?) 2 people's alignments to begin with. it isn't like 6 ppl have flipped and we've evaluated that flanders voted every single town flip. like how does this reasoning make solid sense to you?
Based on our past conversations, I am going to cut down on a lot of the unnecessary chatter:

Because apparently I make assumptions based on everything I've seen and you very much do not (oh and also my original wording very clearly stated I was basing this in part from my reads so I was very clearly not claiming to know)

so clearly I must be a mafia who knows who is and who isn----oh wait

Also also, flanders did factually vote a town. Check the DOOM wagon for d1. Said town is also one of the people suspecting Flanders.

Regardless, I would like to hear your explanation as to why four to five different slots have suspected Flanders by now, and why Flanders is town despite that. They can't all be wolves, and some of them are factually town (and I personally believe its quite likely most if not all of them are town).

If you don't answer that then I have no interest in seeing otherwise. I suspect that chopping Flanders would be the best way to move forward -- knowing Flanders to be mafia or town (when a number of people have suspected him including two people of factual town alignment) will be quite useful for figuring out everyone involved (or not involved) in it.
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Creature »

Damn I'm so low energy lately
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:34 pm
why did you check him

you know marmot when I first read that you and rondo both had green check on mac I wanted to f*cking vomit b/c there's just no way both of you would be that dumb. surely
I was pulling a reversal on him in how he usually just gives me a flat town read also changing up my game. But I like Porschas posts I am soft town leaning her. The fact that I didnt die last night and Mac did makes me think my reads on the game yesterday were helpful and killing me would solidify that.

icky wolf post

I liked this post

I was the most active and solvy person in the game and had many indicators that I would continue to be so, not killing me is a strange choice but who knows.

Its my weekend so I am going to be low energy like Creature so someone else put effort into this game or I wont care about it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MartinGG99 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:23 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:40 pm wdym flanders "has done nothing but vote town" like we *literally* only know (knew I guess cuz of doom?) 2 people's alignments to begin with. it isn't like 6 ppl have flipped and we've evaluated that flanders voted every single town flip. like how does this reasoning make solid sense to you?
Based on our past conversations, I am going to cut down on a lot of the unnecessary chatter:

Because apparently I make assumptions based on everything I've seen and you very much do not (oh and also my original wording very clearly stated I was basing this in part from my reads so I was very clearly not claiming to know)

so clearly I must be a mafia who knows who is and who isn----oh wait

Also also, flanders did factually vote a town. Check the DOOM wagon for d1. Said town is also one of the people suspecting Flanders.

Regardless, I would like to hear your explanation as to why four to five different slots have suspected Flanders by now, and why Flanders is town despite that. They can't all be wolves, and some of them are factually town (and I personally believe its quite likely most if not all of them are town).

If you don't answer that then I have no interest in seeing otherwise. I suspect that chopping Flanders would be the best way to move forward -- knowing Flanders to be mafia or town (when a number of people have suspected him including two people of factual town alignment) will be quite useful for figuring out everyone involved (or not involved) in it.
1) you're being dramatic about our last conversation
2) I know he voted *a* town. I didn't deny this
3) I already admitted with doom that I misinterpreted your post regarding it being based around your reads. I understand it better now
4) I never said flanders is town in my rebuttal or during day 2 at all, so I don't feel the need to justify that he is town. in fact I made a post saying I was town leaning him less than I did day 1. I was just not liking your reasoning particularly in part b/c I misunderstood it
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon and flanders are out for canada day and the rest of the weekend. rondo is baby for the weekend. creature and doom are low posting. gonna be a rough weekend for town I guess
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:34 pm
why did you check him

I was pulling a reversal on him in how he usually just gives me a flat town read also changing up my game. But I like Porschas posts I am soft town leaning her. The fact that I didnt die last night and Mac did makes me think my reads on the game yesterday were helpful and killing me would solidify that.

icky wolf post

I liked this post

I was the most active and solvy person in the game and had many indicators that I would continue to be so, not killing me is a strange choice but who knows.

Its my weekend so I am going to be low energy like Creature so someone else put effort into this game or I wont care about it
I really just wouldn't believe 2 alignment checks would go onto mac when there's a good chance he dies n1 or n2 if he's town in any game he's in so that's why I didn't like those posts.

additionally, idk, that doesnt seem like a great post to townlean me on, but... I can't read your mind, so that's that I guess
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

@LinearPoint I town lean you right now can you help me with some questioning / reasoning/ reads today?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:58 pm Idc.

Also laptop exploded and died. Focusing my energy on trying to buy computer parts on my phone and building a real pc. Fun, hate mobile typing
why would I bother making all those posts and ISO'ing flanders just to explain that you misinterpreted the situation for you to hit me with the "idc." ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

does it change how you feel about flanders? can you answer me that at least?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:34 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:58 pm Idc.

why would I bother making all those posts and ISO'ing flanders just to explain that you misinterpreted the situation for you to hit me with the "idc." ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

does it change how you feel about flanders? can you answer me that at least?
No. I still look at his playstyle and feel like its coming from a mafia perspective.

I did read what you said which is nice I guess
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Like Martin isn't really game solving correctly either

i'd kill him and flanders atm
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

"Martin isn't really game solving correctly"

Last I checked, most of the players in this thread aren't really solving as of late.

I decided to do something different and I don't quite care if its the most correct way. I think a lot of people just aren't voicing their thoughts (or aren't invested enough to do so)

so I thought it would be interesting if I started pulling things out for them rather than just sit here and wait for me to read them

like, seriously, all of this happens:

- the guy who was top wagon for most of d1 spends EoD1 thinking he's the chop
- the person who is actually chopped for d1 is revived/ressurected/reanimated
- Mac dies
- TWO FREAKING YEETS TODAY

and only 40-something posts are made within the first 12 hours, and most of them barely even discuss any of that (except mine because apparently no one cared enough to notice #1 and so I had to be the one who brings it up)

and, to add onto all of that, there's been only six votes so far or just 1 more than half the game (AND TWO OF THEM ARE FROM PEOPLE WHO TOOK THE IRL DAY OFF WITH CANADA DAY!!!! Not that I hate taking the day off, as holidays are generally important, it just shows the ridiculousness of this town if the people who do take off are those who are the ones voting or have voted.)

so

I don't care as much as I normally do. I've been trying to get town moving on discussion and solving since sod1 but noooooo

gotta scumread martin for doing all the crazy shit that he must do to get even one person to utter a single darn post that is actually worth something

honestly if I were mafia and I won this I probably forget the game even existed
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:02 am - the guy who was top wagon for most of d1 spends EoD1 thinking he's the chop
- the person who is actually chopped for d1 is revived/ressurected/reanimated
- Mac dies
- TWO FREAKING YEETS TODAY
actually to add more on to this

wtf made all yall choose this game if not for the resurrections and double-yeets
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

yknow what

ima just say goodbye for today

see how fun things are without me

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

[VOTE: unvote ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

what the hell is going on here man lmao
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MartinGG99 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:06 am yknow what

ima just say goodbye for today

see how fun things are without me

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
don't do dis ;(
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Where are we standing at right now?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Has anyone played with wolf!Rondo?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:53 am Has anyone played with wolf!Rondo?
as in the possibility I am wolf this game or any game where I have been wolf? First, a couple, second no one on the forums yet
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:55 am
as in the possibility I am wolf this game or any game where I have been wolf? First, a couple, second no one on the forums yet
You never had a wolf game here?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:55 am
You never had a wolf game here?
I am pretty sure, I keep randing town, I could be wrong. I know I have had some 3P games but I dont count 3P town as not town personally or weird joat roles with not anti-town win as not town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Did Cobalt do anything yet?
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 209
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Well that was a pleasure to read:/
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 34

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:27 am falcon and flanders are out for canada day and the rest of the weekend. rondo is baby for the weekend. creature and doom are low posting. gonna be a rough weekend for town I guess
[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Sounds like Porscha is TRing a lot of players she shouldn't be.

Me, for instance
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:10 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:27 am falcon and flanders are out for canada day and the rest of the weekend. rondo is baby for the weekend. creature and doom are low posting. gonna be a rough weekend for town I guess

Me, for instance
So you agree with my vote on you?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:11 am

Me, for instance
I don't agree that I am scum, but I agree that it's normal to suspect I might be
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I am A-OK voting for Sexy, Porscha, or Marmot this RD.

@Cobalt Where are you?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:17 am
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:11 am

Me, for instance
I don't agree that I am scum, but I agree that it's normal to suspect I might be
Hmm... okay. We have a double-elim today. Aside from Porscha, who would you elim if you had total control over both kills?

Return to “Previous Heists”