Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 95

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:02 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:50 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:18 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:52 am yeah idk i'm put off by the mac seanzie thing and then rondo's vote with seanzie dazed me and I feel like something is not right here

do kinda feel like seanzie is tunneling a bit, but sean has been known to do some weird shit early and then expects a town to call him out for it and pass his test (if he's town)

if he doesn't try that technique then he's maf (which usually prompts him to have a much more agreeable play style that doesnt cause a wave too early)

so maybe this is town sean? but the push on mac and tunnel on kuti is weirding me out
why were you stunned? Its a vote on Mac I obviously dont believe more than tinfoil on a day that cant hammer against someone I town read? Straight forward
I found it unexpected

and I think I found sean's pushes on kuti and mac weird because, respectively, one is an unavoidable tunnel and the other is just wrong
just wrong?
yes I think seanzie is wrong in thinking youre wolf
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

This game vibes very differently from other experiences so far. Almost higher pitch, but maybe it's just the different site.
If you've got tips on how to compact the posts, I'll gladly take them.
Bit fried right now, but am more or less caught up on a first read and still far from having any idea how to approach the game.

Find the roster fairly hard to read, would probably throw a townread on kuti in for starters.
MacDougall quite the apparition, as usual. I'll keep him at a cautious null instead of voting him I think. Though he has already caused a good cleave in the thread based on his alignment, so on the townier side. Will decide later if I sheep.
Dyslexicon went into subduction after game start and someone instacalled them mafia.

After reviewing my first reaction upon checking in briefly, I won't really go Flanders but vibes from Dr.Wilgy felt alright at first glance.

This post is controlled and certified for my mafia meta TM
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:49 am This game vibes very differently from other experiences so far. Almost higher pitch, but maybe it's just the different site.
If you've got tips on how to compact the posts, I'll gladly take them.
Bit fried right now, but am more or less caught up on a first read and still far from having any idea how to approach the game.

Find the roster fairly hard to read, would probably throw a townread on kuti in for starters.
MacDougall quite the apparition, as usual. I'll keep him at a cautious null instead of voting him I think. Though he has already caused a good cleave in the thread based on his alignment, so on the townier side. Will decide later if I sheep.
Dyslexicon went into subduction after game start and someone instacalled them mafia.

After reviewing my first reaction upon checking in briefly, I won't really go Flanders but vibes from Dr.Wilgy felt alright at first glance.

This post is controlled and certified for my mafia meta TM
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:12 pm

Tingle or die.
A game for 15 players.
Day 1 will open on 3 August, 2022 at 7:00 PM EDT.

Players

@Achromatic - posts
@DrWilgy - posts
@Dyslexicon - posts
@EnderWiggin
@lucy - posts
@MacDougall - posts
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - posts
@NotAnAxehole - posts
@Porscha - posts
@RondoDimBuckle - posts
@sabiplz - posts
@Seanzie - posts
@Stupid Sexy Flanders - posts
@Tommy - posts
@Vivax

Contacting the host

You may send me a personal message on-site by clicking or tapping my username and then clicking "send private message". Alternatively you may contact me on Discord at JaggedJimmyJay#5544.

Moderators on Duty aka Facilitators

Both Scotty and Spacedaisy will be serving as MoDs for this game. They'll both keep an eye on the game as best as they can, and if they see fit, intervene when toxicity is too high. They should be your first points of contact within our staff if you believe someone else has broken a site rule. If you believe someone has broken a game rule, you can contact either of them or myself. Most importantly, they're here to listen if you are frustrated and need a space to air your grievances that you cannot air publicly in the game thread. They're both the perfect sort to lend an ear and allow you to say what you will without judgment (within reason).

Game cycle details

- Day phases last 48 hours and night phases last 24 hours. Night phases are closed and the thread is locked.
- Phases end/begin at 7:00 PM EDT. It is possible I might have to wiggle this a little bit if life demands it of me. I will make my best effort to remain consistent.
- We will not have a Day 0 nor a Night 0. The game begins immediately with Day 1.

Game rules and guidelines
Remember that the premier rules in any Syndicate Mafia game come straight from the site rules. Review those rules below, and direct any concerns you may have to the host or moderator(s) on duty.

[Link] Rules and Guidelines on The Syndicate

Also always be mindful of the culture of respect that must be maintained in all Syndicate spaces at all times, to include this game thread and any external communication spaces relating to the game. Players must be respectful to one another, to the game host, to the members of the staff overseeing the game, to the game itself by way of its rules and spirit, to the Syndicate community in general, and ideally also to themselves. Respect is never optional. See our full manifesto on our culture of respect below.

[Link] A Syndicate Mafia Culture of Respect
Also see the spoiler below:

Voting and Claiming Rules

1.) Claim whatever you want if anything. The setup is described in the second post of the thread.
2.) Votes in the poll are official, and I will only consider the poll votes when I resolve a day phase. It is still obligatory to call votes in the game thread, as the poll does not track voting order. Call your votes to make it possible to discern timing and order. This is not optional. Please call votes with the [ vote ][ /vote ] tags (no spaces).
3.) Votes are changeable with no limitations.
4.) Voting is not obligatory. There is no requirement to vote in any phase whatsoever. There are participation standards though, which I'll cover separately.
5.) The player who has received the most votes at the deadline shall be chopped. If a majority vote is reached (next integer above 50% the number of living players), the day phase will end immediately. There will be no majority vote in effect on Day 1.
6.) In the event of a tied vote, the chopped player shall be decided among the tied names at random.
7.) A "no elimination" option will be included each day phase. This option must lead the tally with no ties to be enacted at any time.

Participation Standard

There is no rigid standard for participation; this will be at the host's discretion. All players are expected to make a sincere effort to contribute to the game thread consistently enough that their content can be fairly judged. Non-participation has an adverse effect upon the balance of the game. If I decide a player is not participating enough to facilitate this balance, that player will be replaced. If a replacement cannot be found, there might be a modkill. With this in mind I reiterate: it's very important that everyone try to participate. At least a few posts per day/night cycle are a bare minimum.

Other

1.) Respect all guidelines and rules found in The Syndicate's announcements section. Above all else, treat your fellow players with respect -- this is just a game.
2.) BTSC (behind the scenes chatter) is only permitted in host-designated locations.
3.) No editing or deleting of posts in the game thread.
4.) Just don't make posts when you're dead unless you have been given express permission by the host.
5.) Non-players may not post in the game thread.
6.) Living players wishing to discuss something off-topic may choose to do so in {Off-Topic} Green. There's an "OT" button for this in the post editor. This is not required.
7.) This is the Host Color. I don't actually care if you use it, just don't impersonate me.
8.) If you ever have any questions about the rules, roles, or setup, please ask me privately.

Angleshooting and loopholes

Don't.

We all know what the spirit of Mafia is about. So don't. If you ever think something might be cutting it close, just ask me before doing it/saying it. Thanks gang.

~~~

Game Polls
click on the words <post> so you can ISO someone (That means isolate) which will condense it to whoever you care about at that time

@Tommy

I guess you should know this too.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Thanks a lot. ISOs accessible like back on my homesite then.

On a reread, Seanzie and Achro stick out to me.
Achro more in their own category compared to lucy-kuti exchanges. Self-conscious early posts.
The vote on Lucy by Achro after being pinged my Mac reads really like a nervous snap reaction. Got a caveat for intentionality here, it's an elegant way to force a null read on it.
Feels like town-town though. Both sides seem to attempt an entrapment of the other.

At the bottom of P3 I spot this which gives me somewhat wolfy vibes. Mostly cause of the wolfreads which come across as a hasty mini-PoE, and cause I'm secretly hoping that the T-T interpretation is TMI and aligns with mine.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:35 pm Neat, Mac is town

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

Sabi I am likely to flippy floppy on.
Seanzie stuck out cause he gave me the impression overall of being a head periodically emerging from the ground to drop off the spiciest and most impetuous take of the moment with little regard for its validity. I don't know how I should classify that strategy yet.
Tommy feeling a bit overwhelmed? I'd guess, not really a lot of oomph in the posts but I suppose that could be townie.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Post by MacDougall »

Vivax lock town never rescind
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:17 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:46 am Sup
r u skum?
Dangeroni im outed
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'm gonna do almost nothing for the first few days then explain how the mechanics work when relevant

Because I am nothing if not generous I will also give you a mac read close to eod
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Also n0 on sabi
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:46 am I'm gonna do almost nothing for the first few days then explain how the mechanics work when relevant

Because I am nothing if not generous I will also give you a mac read close to eod
:mafia: :mafia: :| :kadaj: :llama: :doh: :shrug2: :ohyeah: :mafia:

I'll give you a wolgy read too probably

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Lucy, DrWilgie, Porscha currently where I'd look at the most for mafia. Preference for DrWilgie.

Wilgie's townread on Mac-Achro felt a bit like TMI snap reaction to seeing vote on Lucy and the later explanation that they were going to do it but didn't because achro did it first...is feh.
Lucy cause the tone seems a bit electrified, very keen on being generally helpful, and some association bias from reading Wilgie's reaction.
Porscha cause of post saying they didn't really have an opinion on Sean. Acceptable, but also comes across as lazy to me and embracing the convenience of early days to withhold information as mafia is legitimate. Not going to charge here for now.
Nook, Rondo worth a look into. Openwolfy perhaps?

Don't know why but Rondo makes me think of a floodgate struggling to keep itself shut. But I tend to imagine things sometimes.

Sean on a null with emphasis. Some posts would impress me if wolf. I know I said it already but I'll say it again after an ISO.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:33 am Thanks a lot. ISOs accessible like back on my homesite then.

On a reread, Seanzie and Achro stick out to me.
Achro more in their own category compared to lucy-kuti exchanges. Self-conscious early posts.
The vote on Lucy by Achro after being pinged my Mac reads really like a nervous snap reaction. Got a caveat for intentionality here, it's an elegant way to force a null read on it.
Feels like town-town though. Both sides seem to attempt an entrapment of the other.

At the bottom of P3 I spot this which gives me somewhat wolfy vibes. Mostly cause of the wolfreads which come across as a hasty mini-PoE, and cause I'm secretly hoping that the T-T interpretation is TMI and aligns with mine.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:35 pm Neat, Mac is town

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

Sabi I am likely to flippy floppy on.
Seanzie stuck out cause he gave me the impression overall of being a head periodically emerging from the ground to drop off the spiciest and most impetuous take of the moment with little regard for its validity. I don't know how I should classify that strategy yet.
Tommy feeling a bit overwhelmed? I'd guess, not really a lot of oomph in the posts but I suppose that could be townie.
do me next
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:12 am Lucy, DrWilgie, Porscha currently where I'd look at the most for mafia. Preference for DrWilgie.

Wilgie's townread on Mac-Achro felt a bit like TMI snap reaction to seeing vote on Lucy and the later explanation that they were going to do it but didn't because achro did it first...is feh.
Lucy cause the tone seems a bit electrified, very keen on being generally helpful, and some association bias from reading Wilgie's reaction.
Porscha cause of post saying they didn't really have an opinion on Sean. Acceptable, but also comes across as lazy to me and embracing the convenience of early days to withhold information as mafia is legitimate. Not going to charge here for now.
Nook, Rondo worth a look into. Openwolfy perhaps?

Don't know why but Rondo makes me think of a floodgate struggling to keep itself shut. But I tend to imagine things sometimes.

Sean on a null with emphasis. Some posts would impress me if wolf. I know I said it already but I'll say it again after an ISO.

Rondo worth looking into? There it is we can all go home
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am just sitting here at 9:30pm cackling to myself over that post. A solid 2 minutes of laughing so hard Im tearing up
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

You found the same post by Wilgie as scum but just went on a wild safari, sort of.
I don't know what that makes you yet, but I can assume you'd vote Wilgie at some point hopefully.

I had a feeling I shouldn't carelessly slap an alignment on you.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:41 am Vivax lock town never rescind
Memo to self: ISO D1 in public fashion next game with Mac to get townread.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:32 am You found the same post by Wilgie as scum but just went on a wild safari, sort of.
I don't know what that makes you yet, but I can assume you'd vote Wilgie at some point hopefully.

Rondo IS a wild safari.

Welcome.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I'm going to try and put posts together now. I disclaimer anything that doesn't make sense.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:32 am
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:32 am You found the same post by Wilgie as scum but just went on a wild safari, sort of.

Rondo IS a wild safari.

Welcome.
[VOTE: Ender ] aubergine
some times you come home with a pelt, some times the pelt comes home with you
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:21 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:20 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:19 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:17 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:16 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:06 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:06 pm Hello, friends.
Did you rand wolfu again?
No.

But you are going to get N1ed.
It would be my honor to be n1ed since no one ever fear kills me
I used to die N1 back at Mafia Cafe. But I'm not that grrl anymore
What made them stop
I got bad lol
Don't believe this.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:37 pm Oh no, will it be a stern warning like you gave all of scum last game for two days after they murdered me? x)
[VOTE: Achromatic] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:35 am
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:06 pm

Did you rand wolfu again?
No.

What made them stop
I got bad lol
Don't believe this.
Killjoy
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:31 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:21 pm Lucy and Achrom let's just think about how great my D1 was and pretend the rest of the game never happened xoxo
If you could refer to me as 'Achro' if shortening my name it'd be appreciated, it is just how I am used to it being shortened and it feels weird seeing it any other way for some reason.

Also I didn't read past day 1 so this is easy for me.
Sure thing Mr Matic.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Nice to see you again, @Vivax
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:38 am

No.

What made them stop
I got bad lol
Don't believe this.
Killjoy
Hi Dizzy.

Why are you so sexy?

I'm here for a few minutes to whisper sweet nothings into your eager ears

Sup
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:50 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:46 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:42 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:38 pm are you stronger as town or as scum @Achromatic
A little situational. In high skilled, high activity games I would say town as I need to be very alert as scum to get up to about 95% of my optimal town game. As the skill and activity of a game decreases my wolf game grows as my town game dulls. In general, my reputation is I am very good at both.
would you say you're better at telling the truth, or lying
Lying. I do so as both alignments.
SAme

[VOTE: tommy] aubergine
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:40 am I'm here for a few minutes to whisper sweet nothings into your eager ears

Sup
Whisper me secret sweet nothings.

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:41 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:40 am I'm here for a few minutes to whisper sweet nothings into your eager ears

Sup
Pspspspspsp
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:39 am

What made them stop
I got bad lol
Don't believe this.
Killjoy
Hi Dizzy.

Why are you so sexy?
Because I radiate light and love, and people get addicted.

Also, my big toe is pretty long :grin:
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:09 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:06 pm @Achromatic You can just say that Sabi is obvtown. Is ok
You really want me n1ed lol
My sole goal for this game!
Man Sabi is such obvtown.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sup
read on Archo and Lucy pls
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:41 am

Sup
Pspspspspsp
Un-ironicly: hawt

I really need to get laid today lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:42 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:39 am

What made them stop
I got bad lol
Don't believe this.
Killjoy
Hi Dizzy.

Why are you so sexy?
Because I radiate light and love, and people get addicted.

Also, my big toe is pretty long :grin:
I mean, long big toe? Sign me the fuck up.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:43 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:09 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:06 pm @Achromatic You can just say that Sabi is obvtown. Is ok
You really want me n1ed lol
My sole goal for this game!
Man Sabi is such obvtown.
100 % this

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:43 am

Sup
read on Archo and Lucy pls
They both have 48 posts

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:43 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:41 am

Sup
Pspspspspsp
Un-ironicly: hawt

I really need to get laid today lol
Godspeed my friend, I believe in both you and your genitals
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Illuminati
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:03 pm [VOTE: Achromatic] aubergine sucks for you to rand mafia in your first game here
I am unironically pocketed by this post.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:39 am Nice to see you again, @Vivax
Hey there, feeling's mutual. So far in the two games we played together you were one of the rare types I would only hesitantly want to call mafia. Was a nice surprise to see you in the playerlist.
Leaning town here cause you manage to confidently use a fraction of your possible effort while conversing.

Maybe you can help me out with the Rondo, Nook slots and chime in on the current hot potato named DrWilgy making its rounds (which would be my vote if I laid it down currently).
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:39 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:39 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:36 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:35 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:32 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:29 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:28 pm

define polarized, i’ve heard this word but i don’t exactly know what it means
How obvious are you as scum?
not obvious at all, and 2 years
Hmm ok. Why do you think it was worthwhile to ask me for self meta when you didn't get anything from playing with me for a day in president mafia?
i don’t need to read presidents game to read you, i only need this game, if i need to read one of your games i’m reading qualifiers
But... you already read me in presidents. We played together. I am so confused.
no i didn’t, i was baiting a reaction, i don’t make reads d1
This tracks with town Lucy thought process tbh
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 am
Hey there, feeling's mutual. So far in the two games we played together you were one of the rare types I would only hesitantly want to call mafia. Was a nice surprise to see you in the playerlist.
Leaning town here cause you manage to confidently use a fraction of your possible effort while conversing.

Maybe you can help me out with the Rondo, Nook slots and chime in on the current hot potato named DrWilgy making its rounds (which would be my vote if I laid it down currently).
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:50 am

Why not lay down your vote already?
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:36 am I think everyone should vote for me. I think it would be funny. Go ahead I want to see every single vote on me.
Strange request but alright.

[VOTE: MacDougall] aubergine

still back reading.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:44 pm Imagine needing meta to town read Nixon smh
Imagine needing meta to town
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:56 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:55 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:54 pm btw this day 1 is always ending in dead rondo no matter what
Explain beloved
rondo as town = disruptive, difficult to understand, causes town to wolfread him, gives wolves cover
rondo as wolf = disruptive, difficult to understand, causes town to wolfread him, gives wolves cover
Or you just read him and force him to play straight
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:58 pm I actually have lucy and sabi as possible w/w I thought their earlier interactions were odd so wilgy saying that makes me feel good about them. Small thing. Says more about wilgy than the w/w thing.

As for lucy no idea her wolf range but she isn't quite clicking right for me. Ping. Quals taught me to pursue pings properly tbh.
Wtf is this w/w read.

Return to “Previous Heists”