Total votes: 10
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:36 am I think Sabi's "Catch" on Seanzie is what really makes me think she's town. That had such a genuine gut "I caught them!" feel that I'd be surprised if it was faked.
Especially linking the game I found polarizing as proof she was right. Yes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Post by MacDougall »

ender is the wolf
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:47 am ender is the wolf
You think so or is this a joke I have been told I am bad at this so I don't want to get my hopes up
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Just to be clear this is me going through and giving Seanzie the least charitable view on things
Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:26 pm
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:02 pmHi
Welcome to TS! I strongly recommend you get a profile picture ASAP!
Does W!Seanzie do this to distance from a wolf or is this [REDACTED]!Seanzie being a good guy?
Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:52 pm
Achromatic wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:31 pm Anyway 6 or do people haven't posted meaningfully so until that changes don't want to deep dive into poking people. For all I know we have 3 scum in 0 posters.
Ehh...

No.
TMI?
Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:57 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:54 pm I felt like I missed a page, and then realized there were 7 pages, so I think I missed like 3 pages. Will this be remedied? We'll see.
Not back reading,

Kinda scummy my guy
I know. It's super scummy.
Bit of a joke but also.....
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:00 am
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:58 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:57 pm There's like 18 people viewing the thread and none of them are talking to me. This is like an awkward highschool dance all over again.
Back read what you missed and give me your thoughts on achro x Mac, acro x lucy, and Rondo x Mac.
No. But I'll talk to you.
More distancing?
Spoiler: show
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:03 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:00 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:00 am
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:58 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:57 pm There's like 18 people viewing the thread and none of them are talking to me. This is like an awkward highschool dance all over again.
Back read what you missed and give me your thoughts on achro x Mac, acro x lucy, and Rondo x Mac.
No. But I'll talk to you.
What do you want to talk about
Well, I'm watching the Flash and probably going to eat some Doritos, so I'd be down to talk about those things. I also just moved to a new city and I know almost no one, but I'm trying really hard to put myself out there and make friends, so I could talk about that too. Orrr...

I accused you of TMI like 18 years ago. Was I right?
Unironically enjoying the flash [FOR LEGAL REASONS THIS IS A JOKE]
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:04 am Hi @Tommy
I know he said this was because he wanted people to talk to him but there were "18 people watching" why Tommy?
There is so much Sabi talk that I am starting to think maybe its not distancing and its just poking someone to be active, in a w!Seanzie world it looks better for Sabi?
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:10 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:07 am
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:30 pm Ohhh rondo is a player
how much FM have you played
Have you found me yet?
Another weird supposed to be a joke Tommy post

Yeah there is so much Sabi x Seanzie in here
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:31 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:30 am @Seanzie what's your read on Achromatic
Don't have one.

Did Mac tell you that AtE is one of tge only ways to get me to back off?
subtle shade on Mac x Sabi partnering talking in wolf chat
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:39 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:37 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:35 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:27 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:18 am

Why do you like me?
Here you go

Seanzie (I don’t have a note on their meta, but they seem to genuinely not give a single fuck so that tends to be a town trait until told otherwise and multiple people have been using soft town language on them for no good reason so the equity of either one of them being wolf also adds to Seanzie’s own town equity.)
Seems like an easy read to give out, plus I feel like I give a fuck, maybe even two.
Earlier when I wrote that you certainly were not. Plus I am not here to make hard reads, just correct ones tbh
When exactly did you write that then? I see myself as having been active essentially three times - once right at SoD, once last night (my time) after I got home when I voted Mac, and then just now. I don't think you were ITT when I was here last night, so was that written BEFORE I voted Mac, or afterwards?
Part about not giving a fuck was when you were arguing with people early on, I don't recall when your Mac vote was. Second half added into the notes when I woke up on my re-read this morning. I liked how feisty you were.
[VOTE: Achromatic] aubergine

If I was arguing with people, I clearly gave a fuck. If I was being feisty, I clearly gave a fuck. Nah. Don't like this read one bit.
The Achro fight, I felt it was performative at the time. But maybe I just see everything ETA adjacent as performative

Sabi x Seanzie x Mac fight
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:23 pm I'll further add that Seanzie is likely to eventually realise that his initial scumread on me in this game was bogus and then he'll file this game under one where he read me correctly, forgetting that he demonstrably read me poorly in it and it'll further heighten his perception of his quality of reading me without even factoring in that he'll be last to get there on the most obvious town version of me and has demonstrated the worst ability to read me of everyone in this game including randoms like Flanders, Vivax and Rondo.
Yes, if by the end of today I townread you, I will consider that a correct sort.

As someone who is similar to me in which I feel you feel people's alignments out by interacting with them and often pushing them before actually fully internally committing one way or the other, I'd expect you to understand the process.

You seem awfully worried about my claim about how well I read you.
Since day ended early you never got to say, did you see Mac as town by the end of day 1? Please show your working because just saying "yes" is a cop out @Seanzie
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:04 pm Lol, Achromatic might be doing the thing, which means that if they flip wolf, I could probably give a game winning PoE just based off who doesn't know me well.
Feeling out the potential for a flip on Achro?

Maybe just bouncing of Mac getting an easy Achro flip since Mac is wanting to flip him

======
Day 2

Stale Entrance of memes
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:34 pm Not really sure why Achromatic is hard defending me here, but since I do have a few votes on me, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.
attempt at anti town town read get
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:41 pm
Vivax wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:40 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:34 pm Not really sure why Achromatic is hard defending me here, but since I do have a few votes on me, I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.
Looool

Okay this is mafia.
Oh this is someone who just got into the thread, isn't caught up, and sees someone towncasing them pretty darn hard. One of the two.
why my anti town town read get should be getting me a town read
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:46 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:44 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:33 am [VOTE: sean] aubergine

Sabi's confidence has swayed me
I'd like to hear your thoughts though. Why me?
Did you read the part of the post that said sabi swayed me
Do you remember that I'm not the type of person that lets you get away with not actually giving your own thoughts on things?
fair questioning of nook, uncharitably it could be seen as nervousness
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:46 pm [VOTE: Nook] aubergine
going on the attack to look towny after nanook moves off him
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:51 pm
Vivax wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:48 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:41 pm
Vivax wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:40 pm
Looool

Okay this is mafia.
Oh this is someone who just got into the thread, isn't caught up, and sees someone towncasing them pretty darn hard. One of the two.
Yeah as town I'm always particularly most conscious about the ones towncasing me.Not.
Reacting to Achro defense as snap reaction implies you care too much about not looking like scum. Been there, done that.
And probably spews Achro town, not that it was needed.

Cueueing the Nanook vote Change from Sean to Porscha.
I'm happy for you that you don't suspect people whose motivations for defending you are unclear. I do, and vehemently try to avoid being buddied or WK'd.

Are you going to judge me based on how you play, or are you going to try to figure out what actually makes me tick and see if you can find my alignment from there?
possible anti-partnering w/w talk?
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:05 pm
Vivax wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:59 pm @Vivax Tell me I'm mafia some more.
I'm mafia some more :mafia:
Thanks, I appreciate your help.
performative?
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:36 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 3:49 pm Got it. Moving along... I felt enders interaction with me yesterday from very solvey and genuine early day 1 and that is why they are on my town list. Can you look through how they treated and interacted with me to tell me if you think this is ai or not?
I've recently come to the conclusion that everything you've said about Ender should actually point to wolf!Ender not town!Ender so I'll go take a look at them.
ISO didn't move me as much as I'd like on Ender, but I'mma go ahead and say Mac pointing out that Ender is a little sus for not being sus did hit in the right spot as like that's exactly what I was looking for.

Ender does get a bit more... uhh... difficult? in a few posts after this, which could be reactionary. Nothing to write home about though.
Wishy washy ISO with "eh ender could be wolf, or town" ending looking busy to be busy
[Something that this is going to look like so ignore the hypocrisy]
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:05 pm I read through Porscha's ISO and not interested in the wagon.

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine based on my feels D1
not specifically calling her town to keep her in the POE?

More Sabi x Sean I really dont think they are partnered if they talk this much together
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:52 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:49 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:45 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:33 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:23 pm

Because I'm kinda lost at what direction to go. I thought I had something irt Sean but that was not it.
why was that not it?

why are you panicked about what direction to take after a wolf flip and no nk?

thats literally why you're suspicious...
I'm not panicked. I'm lost at where to find partners.

Sean town told coming back into the game.
can you walk me through the town tell since you know Seanzie better than me?
You know me better than Sabi does. I've only played one game with them.
oh well.. then you are still in your scum range. Sorry
I don't think you should be sorry for suggesting that I'm not a super polarized player where I leave my scumrange extremely quickly, but if you are interested in actually sorting me and know what to look for, I can be found here. I'm not sure you know what to look for though.
Pocket attempt to get me to see him as town accepting of my process
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:55 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:28 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:04 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:42 pm

How did I towntell?
Why do you pop in so randomly
I've been following the thread pretty much regularly today since I came into it. How did I towntell? Why did you dodge this question?
I didn't dodge.

You not wanting achro to defend you was towny. You being at 150% was towny.

It's just vibes
I don't think people usually describe vibe reads as someone towntelling. Towntelling is usually reserved for strong reads on slots, vibes are not.

Perhaps instead it is that you saw others back off me when I entered the thread and tried to blend in by backing off your push as well.
typical sean paranoia but do you really think sabi could be playing you here or is this just for show
To be played would require me to accept Sabi's unvote on me as genuine to a degree. I don't know what their initial reasons for pushing me were, but their unvote and reasons for it were bad, and aside from that I don't remember much other than constant AtE from them.
trying to keep Sabi in the POE

Coming away from it trying to see Sean as wolf is pretty easy. only a few posts I had to give credit for as towny. Solid POE from me boss
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:30 am Alright caught up.

I have several things in my head around people.

I actively don't want wagons on the following:
Lucy
Dizzy
Rondo
Axe
Nanook
Mac
Sabi

Yes, for all the above I don't think they have enough wolf equity for me to be interested.

Lemme group the rest into the vague gut feelings I have for where I'd place them:

Dr Wilgy
Porscha
Stupid Sexy Flanders
--- I don't think both wolves are above this line, but quite possibly one.

Achromatic
Seanzie
Vivax
if you had to put yourself in one of the bottom groups which one are you in?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:33 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:32 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:31 am What are some things you believe are out of this in theory wolf achro?
Out of range*
Idk.

Take it a mark of respect for the play I've seen from watching other games that I don't want to easily clear you for solving.
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:33 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:31 am I do not think Achro as wolf would be passive, ever, so I think the content and sorting it would be the main ways to differentiate the two.

And I think "Undermine town leader solving" fits right in the wheelhouse of style I'd expect of someone who usually plays confident town leader on their own.
Tbf from my perspective Mac is undermining my solve by not sheeping my read of porscha

(This is a joke)
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:30 am
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:28 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:26 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:14 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:09 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:06 pm

Have you considered that me observing and not being in the mix hinders my process? My last request was for a scum game to view which effectively quiets me for awhile.

We all have processes is all I am saying.
I'd give you a scumgame to read if I had one to give you. But you calling my bluff there is just giving her an out.

She admitted she does it anyway. So my bluff worked. You don't need a link now. Because she confirmed it herself.
I flat out didn't even think it was a bluff lol x(

You fooled me. I was being sincere.
Does wolf Archo antagonise town leader this much? I am handing out a Lucy level tinfoil town read
I mean.

Achro undermining town leader's attempts to sort contention slots is actively something I could see wolf!Achro doing.
Source?
My impression of the style of player you are.
Hmmm, Maybe I weight Enders opinion too high but he is coming in pretty towny hot atm but no longer Lucy high, still towny though
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

sorry for your rand [VOTE: Ender ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Ohrly.

Explain to me how I might be a wolf again, oh mighty Mac.

You'll have your Vivax explanation soon but I'm hungry so food more important
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:54 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:30 am Alright caught up.

I have several things in my head around people.

I actively don't want wagons on the following:
Lucy
Dizzy
Rondo
Axe
Nanook
Mac
Sabi

Yes, for all the above I don't think they have enough wolf equity for me to be interested.

Lemme group the rest into the vague gut feelings I have for where I'd place them:

Dr Wilgy
Porscha
Stupid Sexy Flanders
--- I don't think both wolves are above this line, but quite possibly one.

Achromatic
Seanzie
Vivax
if you had to put yourself in one of the bottom groups which one are you in?
The bottom one, obviously.
/s
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:57 am
Who next if?

W Ender:

V Ender:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:51 am
You think so or is this a joke I have been told I am bad at this so I don't want to get my hopes up
Why do you want to get your hopes up about me being wolf when you:

1. Agree with some points I make (See Sabi)

2. Have apparently townread me off my solving of you on D1?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:58 am
Who next if?

W Ender: Doesn't exist

V Ender: Follow my POE
Filled it in for ya.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:00 am

Sir I am voting you.

(Wolves can make valid points. There are 12 town alive you can't sus them all d2)
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:58 am
Who next if?

W Ender: Doesn't exist

V Ender: Follow my POE
Filled it in for ya.
Sure if you put yourself in one of the bottom two groups
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:01 am

Sir I am voting you.

(Wolves can make valid points. There are 12 town alive you can't sus them all d2)
watch me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:02 am

Sir I am voting you.

watch me
I was pre warned that you are disruptive so it's fine when you do it lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sir I am voting you.

I have yet to see you make an actual case for why I'm mafia tho.

Forgive me for saying but it is mildly like you're letting other people fill in the blanks.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:04 am

Sir I am voting you.

Forgive me for saying but it is mildly like you're letting other people fill in the blanks.
I am, to my demise at times, a patient person. I overlook things and try to be objective because I have anger issues and I don't wish to be unkind. When I went hrm and voted you it is because you made me feel the exact same way a wolf did in champs and I swallowed that feeling and tried to solve.

Here I am not swallowing that feeling and trusting my instincts tbh.

On top of that looking over my town list I thought if I was wrong about anyone based on what I was doing it was you. Nanook says you are not out of wolf range and seanzie thinks you have wolf equity and I think he is town and I am almost certain vivax is town so your list is kind of just not great to me.

Additionally you have no problem saying you can read dizzy so well that you picked up on tone tells (which can be the case, not even disputing this) but when I ask you to follow the logic of backing away of porscha being good for Dizzy with the fact she went back to porscha today despite her giving reasons why suspecting her wasn't that great you then decide to defer to Dizzy instead of offering thoughts on the matter.

There ya go
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Additionally

Achro: I am too anti omgus I need to work on that
Ender: expresses suspicion of me
Achro: wow look how town!!!

I am truly the whole circus.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Vivax posts about Tommy:
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:33 am Thanks a lot. ISOs accessible like back on my homesite then.

On a reread, Seanzie and Achro stick out to me.
Achro more in their own category compared to lucy-kuti exchanges. Self-conscious early posts.
The vote on Lucy by Achro after being pinged my Mac reads really like a nervous snap reaction. Got a caveat for intentionality here, it's an elegant way to force a null read on it.
Feels like town-town though. Both sides seem to attempt an entrapment of the other.

At the bottom of P3 I spot this which gives me somewhat wolfy vibes. Mostly cause of the wolfreads which come across as a hasty mini-PoE, and cause I'm secretly hoping that the T-T interpretation is TMI and aligns with mine.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:35 pm Neat, Mac is town

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

Sabi I am likely to flippy floppy on.
Seanzie stuck out cause he gave me the impression overall of being a head periodically emerging from the ground to drop off the spiciest and most impetuous take of the moment with little regard for its validity. I don't know how I should classify that strategy yet.
Tommy feeling a bit overwhelmed? I'd guess, not really a lot of oomph in the posts but I suppose that could be townie.
A vague footnote to this one.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:37 pm Did someone say it was time for a wolfy pop in
I have an exceedingly hard time seeing Nanook as town here. Wish I could claim to have had a correct on him before (tops once).
I give it higher odds that the Porscha wagon of Achro, Dizzy, me is pure (duh) compared to the matt wagon with Nanook initiating clutch position #3 for the case that Porscha is mafia.
Pointing out that he doesn't think the Tommy wagon is pure.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:49 pm Tommy*, not matt

Nooks ISO also rather wolfy.

So Nook, Lucy, Porscha, DrWilgy in current PoE

More undecided between Lucy and DrWilgy because of Tommy wagon
POE doesn't include Tommy, includes tommy wagon as a reason for POEing someone
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:04 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:53 pm

Ic ic if you drop wilgy and add axe we have a pretty similar world view. Thoughts on axe's explanation of not voting porscha? Felt pretty bad. What's your issue with wilgy?
Axes filter is certainly cryptic. Don't really get the movie references and don't even think they made that many different movies of Pirates OTC. But maybe I'll get it another time.
He's consistent in sheeping MacDougall, explains some Mac-Sean history.
Tone overall reads good to me.

I think I'd townlean this at least for D1 because he semi-freely gave information.
I might join him on that and go matt here.
First mention of voting Tommy, as the pressure and overwhelming number of people saying "Tommy is scum" rise.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:06 pm Tommy*, not Matt again.
I'm fried and have been using that name a lot lately :flamed:
And something about the name tommy being fleeting to me at the moment maybe.
I put this in for completion sake but just a name correction.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:23 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:07 pm

Ic ic if you drop wilgy and add axe we have a pretty similar world view. Thoughts on axe's explanation of not voting porscha? Felt pretty bad. What's your issue with wilgy?
Axes filter is certainly cryptic. Don't really get the movie references and don't even think they made that many different movies of Pirates OTC. But maybe I'll get it another time.

I think I'd townlean this at least for D1 because he semi-freely gave information.
So, just so I understand correctly.

You think it is a better chance of a hit to vote the first time FM player who is, by account of someone who knows them, outside of both their normal town AND wolf metas and has openly displayed issues with the FM format day one versus someone who by all accounts went from having a null read on Mac to having a big town read on them without showing any of their work at all.

Why do you think Tommy has even above a random chance of being a wolf atm?
Lucys story on tommy changed or at least was alterated (in spoilers), so it's not really a first time FM player. Just here for the first time, asking really outlandish stuff at times
At first glance the story change made Lucy look like possible mafia to me along with some associative stuff I can probably bin now.
I'd just say I'd go past appereances here, maybe expect Nanook to have placed a juicy bus vote instead of saving Porscha, and vote the tommy wagon.
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:07 pm
Are you duskfall
nah, he's completely new here, from my community

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:21 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:18 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:17 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:14 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:13 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:10 pm

Perfect. Then we can deduce by Lucy's testimony that Tommy is not in their wolf meta and their absence is firmly NAI and can we dispell the notion he is frozen. So lets be patient with him, it costs us little and undue pressure causes town members to crack as well.
not talking is indeed NAI, but i’m extremely wary of them not talking
If it is NAI why be wary? Why do you have ptsd from them?
it’s directly making me unable to read them, and they’re the same strength as me who has fooled me a bunch of times. played with them for 2 years straight in all my games
Seems they are a stronger player than you then. Have you ever faced them as wolf when they are town? If so how did that go.
i’ve played 40+ games with them easily, every combination and multiple of those, sometimes good and sometimes bad. it’s an ongoing debate between who’s better
Still trying to subtly defend Tommy at this point.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:34 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:29 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:23 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:07 pm

So, just so I understand correctly.

You think it is a better chance of a hit to vote the first time FM player who is, by account of someone who knows them, outside of both their normal town AND wolf metas and has openly displayed issues with the FM format day one versus someone who by all accounts went from having a null read on Mac to having a big town read on them without showing any of their work at all.

Why do you think Tommy has even above a random chance of being a wolf atm?
Lucys story on tommy changed or at least was alterated (in spoilers), so it's not really a first time FM player. Just here for the first time, asking really outlandish stuff at times
At first glance the story change made Lucy look like possible mafia to me along with some associative stuff I can probably bin now.
I'd just say I'd go past appereances here, maybe expect Nanook to have placed a juicy bus vote instead of saving Porscha, and vote the tommy wagon.
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:07 pm
Are you duskfall
nah, he's completely new here, from my community

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:21 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:18 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:17 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:14 pm

If it is NAI why be wary? Why do you have ptsd from them?
it’s directly making me unable to read them, and they’re the same strength as me who has fooled me a bunch of times. played with them for 2 years straight in all my games
Seems they are a stronger player than you then. Have you ever faced them as wolf when they are town? If so how did that go.
i’ve played 40+ games with them easily, every combination and multiple of those, sometimes good and sometimes bad. it’s an ongoing debate between who’s better
wdym my story change
Sorry, I worded it badly. Meant to say that your first post didn't tell as much as it could with the information on tommy you already had compared to the later post, which came across as W.
Follow up clarification for completionist purposes.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:43 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:37 pm Don't think I'm needed atm so peace be with you all xoxo
What's up, what's your solve?

Achro defending Tommy here irks me a bit
Suddenly defending Tommy irks him?
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:01 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:52 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:43 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:37 pm Don't think I'm needed atm so peace be with you all xoxo
What's up, what's your solve?

Achro defending Tommy here irks me a bit
From my post:
Need to read achro thoughts with a better head space because long posts are a struggle atm.
From what I read it feels like a natural progression from OK Tommy is bad, Lucy lied, to once he found out about discord community is like to someone that is giving Tommy a day 1 pass. Is it due to trying to earn good will and try gain favor from Tommy, maybe. Is it due to him trying to be welcoming to fm for a new person, maybe.

But I kinda do agree with achro that Tommy should get a d1 pass since it's his first forum game.

I also dunno why you singled me out. Anyway what are your thoughts
2 years of discord experience. Feh, to free pass or not to free pass. I mean, for every free pass someone still has to go over, unless we vote for no elimination, which I'm not necessarily opposed to. Tommy can still post until DL right?
Singled you out cause I saw frustration in your exiting post and wanted to help you contribute.

My thoughts are that I should check if you and Achro have brought this up to other people on the tommy wagon, like McDougall, and not just me.
This post is a precursor to the next and a lot of waffle.
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:18 pm I think the vote on Sean is a bit meh from Kuti. Not really that effective but cares about not getting tommy launched. Achro on the other hand votes Porscha, has a more plausible agenda here by being on a feasible counterwagon, but I don't trust them to be town as I did earlier (to preserve some sanity probably).

I mean sure, let's skip tommy for freepass reasons if you insist, but then we should probably discuss if one-two mafias aren't sitting on the Porscha wagon atm.

And if not, what that makes Rondo and Sabi.
And then again giving reasons to "Pass" Tommy without townreading him.

AND THEN, AFTER ALL THAT NEVER EXPLICITLY PUSHING FOR TOMMY:
Vivax wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:12 pm So Achro and Kuti were trying to lull me out of the Tommy SR. I won't make an alignment read into that.
I guess I'll tackle the Rondo mistery again today.
I don't like this.

This is part one of "Ender believes Vivax has fur."
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:10 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:04 am

Sir I am voting you.

I am, to my demise at times, a patient person. I overlook things and try to be objective because I have anger issues and I don't wish to be unkind. When I went hrm and voted you it is because you made me feel the exact same way a wolf did in champs and I swallowed that feeling and tried to solve.

Here I am not swallowing that feeling and trusting my instincts tbh.

On top of that looking over my town list I thought if I was wrong about anyone based on what I was doing it was you. Nanook says you are not out of wolf range and seanzie thinks you have wolf equity and I think he is town and I am almost certain vivax is town so your list is kind of just not great to me.

Additionally you have no problem saying you can read dizzy so well that you picked up on tone tells (which can be the case, not even disputing this) but when I ask you to follow the logic of backing away of porscha being good for Dizzy with the fact she went back to porscha today despite her giving reasons why suspecting her wasn't that great you then decide to defer to Dizzy instead of offering thoughts on the matter.

There ya go
The backing away from Porscha is good because of the thought involved in it not because of the fact they backed away from Porscha.

But thanks for at least outlining why you think I'm furry.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Also reading the tone of an exaggerated "This person is obvious town!" is different to reading Dizzy's mind as to why they went back to sussing Porscha.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Yes, but given you are apparently very good at reading them (source: dizzy) I thought you would have unique insight into why they might make that decision as town.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:21 am Yes, but given you are apparently very good at reading them (source: dizzy) I thought you would have unique insight into why they might make that decision as town.
Being able to tell their alignment doth not make me a mind reader.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

They made that decision because they found a thought that Porscha was wolf.

Why?

Well shrug.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Something they DID NOT EVEN STICK TO as they decided to flake onto Dr Wilgy while Porscha wagon was in the lead, I will add.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Post by MacDougall »

@NotAnAxehole you have a fellow @Vivax dissenter
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Do you consider yourself someone who tunnels a lot as town?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sure, dizzy is town, got it.

More interested in you now anyway ender.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:26 am Do you consider yourself someone who tunnels a lot as town?
A little of column A, little of column B.

I do what I believe helps me solve.

If I have a read I believe in I stick to it.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Ok. Got it.

How closely do you read every post when catching up to the thread on a scale of 1 to 10?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:35 am Ok. Got it.

How closely do you read every post when catching up to the thread on a scale of 1 to 10?
That entirely depends on the catchup and how engaged my brain feels.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Like, idk if this is the case for you, but I do not have 1 static setting when I engage in a mafia game.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Yeah I have a range. What account did you play anni on? Want to cross reference if I read you there despite you not remembering me.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:42 am Yeah I have a range. What account did you play anni on? Want to cross reference if I read you there despite you not remembering me.
bladescape.

That's also the account I have a wolf-game in Champs with if you wanna check that too.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:38 am
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:29 am FWIW I don't feel good about Porscha/Tommy being a team just based off the almost mocking way Porscha asked Tommy for their FM experience after Tommy was like 'oh Rondo is a player'
can you pull quotes
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:07 am
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:30 pm Ohhh rondo is a player
how much FM have you played

I just found something so sincere in this question that my mind immediately went 'not aligned' tbh
I just stumbled over this while re-reading the Vivax stuff and honestly, I'm inclined to pay this read.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Vivax] aubergine

Just for keeping things straight.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

All good. I got bit by meta was just cross referencing things.
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

How many wolves are in this game?

So at this point you had gone back and forth on with me and vivax quite a bit. You ended up voting axe shortly after this. You didn't like Flanders because they scum read people you town read, and your only interaction with Tommy the entire day one was to respond with 'why is rondo' you never even mention Tommy's name again the entire day. In fact before day ended you had this to say as you returned.
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:11 am Rondo is still in wolfish meta enough I'd be okay with him going over. But I'd prefer Porscha or another of my POE first tbh

You have built a mountain about how myself and vivax were giving Tommy a pass but you didn't so much as say their name, ask a question, or ask anyone else to give a single thought about them which is in violent contrast with everyone else in your poe.

I like my vote a lot now tbh
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:56 am All good. I got bit by meta was just cross referencing things.
EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:22 am So I have wolfreads on Achro, Axe, Flanders, Tommy, Vivax.

How many wolves are in this game?

So at this point you had gone back and forth on with me and vivax quite a bit. You ended up voting axe shortly after this. You didn't like Flanders because they scum read people you town read, and your only interaction with Tommy the entire day one was to respond with 'why is rondo' you never even mention Tommy's name again the entire day. In fact before day ended you had this to say as you returned.
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:11 am Rondo is still in wolfish meta enough I'd be okay with him going over. But I'd prefer Porscha or another of my POE first tbh

You have built a mountain about how myself and vivax were giving Tommy a pass but you didn't so much as say their name, ask a question, or ask anyone else to give a single thought about them which is in violent contrast with everyone else in your poe.

Because Tommy's content was a lot of nothing?

And again, Tommy is in that "POE" that I mention in that last post.

I chose voting Axe over Tommy was because Tommy had pressure already and I don't like pilling onto people.

This is a known thing, anyone here who knows me should mention it.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

@Vivax why are you not voting for anyone?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:56 am

Also kinda weirdchamp for you to compare my accusations and my actions since I barely mentioned them but you and Vivax actively made posts to try and undercut attempts to push the wagon.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:03 am

Also kinda weirdchamp for you to compare my accusations and my actions since I barely mentioned them but you and Vivax actively made posts to try and undercut attempts to push the wagon.
For one Tommy only had one vote on them it wouldn't have been much of a pile on.

For two, yeah I am saying your interactions are worse. Vivax and I showed clear intent. We put ourselves out there and didn't want the day to devolve into just piling on Tommy. If anything given your nature of not liking to pile on you should have been there with us. I made it very clear that I wanted robust discussion and back and forth on many slots not just Tommy. You apparently had no concerns at any point to actually give voice to not piling on.

Afraid to stick up for someone you knew was wolf, I suspect. I didn't have the benefit of knowing Tommy's alignment so I was playing it as if he was rand wolf. I even said at one point if he is wolf I thought my actions to show restraint were pro town due to the benefits. I had a very nuance, detailed, and clear goal in what I was doing. I feel not an ounce of shame nor do I think I harmed town in the least.

I don't think your solving hits the mark and your day one iso is a pile of nothing tbh.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:12 am

For one Tommy only had one vote on them it wouldn't have been much of a pile on.

For two, yeah I am saying your interactions are worse. Vivax and I showed clear intent. We put ourselves out there and didn't want the day to devolve into just piling on Tommy. If anything given your nature of not liking to pile on you should have been there with us. I made it very clear that I wanted robust discussion and back and forth on many slots not just Tommy. You apparently had no concerns at any point to actually give voice to not piling on.

Afraid to stick up for someone you knew was wolf, I suspect. I didn't have the benefit of knowing Tommy's alignment so I was playing it as if he was rand wolf. I even said at one point if he is wolf I thought my actions to show restraint were pro town due to the benefits. I had a very nuance, detailed, and clear goal in what I was doing. I feel not an ounce of shame nor do I think I harmed town in the least.

I don't think your solving hits the mark and your day one iso is a pile of nothing tbh.
Go read my champs game and you'll see I have no fear of defending a low hanging partner.

Do not ascribe my actions to "Fear", please.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

As a wolf, my actions yesterday would have been diluting references to Tommy with other content to try and waive the wagon that way.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

And it's funny, because I don't think your solving hits the mark either.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:14 am

Go read my champs game and you'll see I have no fear of defending a low hanging partner.

Hesitant, I will say then. I will try not to ascribe emotions to you.

As it relates to games, every one is different. Maybe you simply didn't have the appetite to deal with such a partner this game. From my view atm you have been pushing a lot of town slots and only nominally mentioned Tommy. Yeah he was nothing but you never once tried to engage.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Achromatic] aubergine
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:18 am

As it relates to games, every one is different. Maybe you simply didn't have the appetite to deal with such a partner this game. From my view atm you have been pushing a lot of town slots and only nominally mentioned Tommy. Yeah he was nothing but you never once tried to engage.
So you think that the entire rest of my POE is town?
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:18 am

lol
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer