Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 2]

Post by Sabiplz »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:36 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:34 am Both Nook and Sean being on dizzy makes me think it's not a hit.

Don't understand flaunders Case so I'm waiting on that.

Porscha wagon has been lackluster but whatever I'm sticking to it.

Wilgz wagon is dead and he's no where to be seen

[
Flanders case is partially just lacklustre play, and half because there's a lot of people being townread.
So why flaunders over Wilgz for that reason?
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sabi lies, they are a stalker.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:38 am Sabi lies, they are a stalker.
I can't get enough of achro let me tell you.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:38 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:34 am Both Nook and Sean being on dizzy makes me think it's not a hit.

[
Flanders case is partially just lacklustre play, and half because there's a lot of people being townread.
Mac was defending Wilgy because he thought completely ignoring the game was more town him, and most people shrugged and moved on.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:39 am

[
Mac was defending Wilgy because he thought completely ignoring the game was more town him, and most people shrugged and moved on.
Who made Mac ruler of this game
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 281
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

But yeah, I don't want to actually discouarge people from posting (sorry Achromatic, I didn't mean to make you feel unwelcome), but I do think it is worth noting the posting disparity this game. I know I have felt like the game has been very hard to follow/get into the groove with, and I feel like maybe there are others out there having similar feelings to me.

I think perhaps part of that is because there are some new players that are hyperposters here, and it is skewing the game content, and people who more people are familiar with who aren't hyperposters are being all-but-lost in the cracks.

In particular, the top poster has more than 1/5 of all the posts and I believe is new to TS, whereas the top 4 posts have 57% of all the posts, and only one of them is not new to TS.

I don't know exactly how to turn this information into an actionable plan to get the lower posters to generate more readable content, but I think it is worth being cognizant of.

In particular, I was actually having bad feelz about Flanders when I woke up before I read today (they didn't have a wagon last night, but they do now), mostly because normally they are someone posting a reasonable amount and active and visible, but here I can't remember a single post they made, but the first post from their ISO is just like "I can't keep up with this" or something, and yeah. Reasonable. I get that based on the post distributions going on.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

We're just in a small mash and Mac is calling out an ITA list. It's the only way to play mashes tbh
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:38 am I tend to post a lot because I work from home and I have an illness that makes it hard for me to be out and about a lot, so I have lots of down time to play mafia. And when I don't have lots of time, I don't sign up.
This can be a problem for game health if we have lower activity people tbh. I am very polarized in terms of my time commitment as there are long stretches of my life where I don't have the energy/time for mafia, so when I have a period where I can play I am generally very excited. Also this game I was hyped because I respect JJJ so much and playing in his game and his home site I consider a huge honor.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:40 am

[
Mac did
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Mac's only one person, it's unfair to let him place that burden on himself tbh. He's consensus so he should have weight but since this isn't actually a mash best to have as many people as possible contributing.

15% random chance at scum today though, so maybe it is a mash after all.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:46 am

[
Mac did
I would like to bring Wilgz back into the poe
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Friendly reminder that Porscha is still probably mafia and I'm probably saving them by being on the wagon and posting this.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:43 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:35 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:22 pm Maybe my first name is Stupid, but I lose my shit on my homeboys playing an out of town meta. Or doing anything that doesn't fit their established town game.
Falc and I have chased eachother around the last couple games because we couldn't town read eachother.. but Lucy just gives the Tommy a free pass because?

Probably because Lucy is mafia, and Tommy is either in chat, or is actually town and Lucy afraid to get run over.

That's how I'm seeing this at least,

Vote Lucy
out of mafia meta too, they play very similarly as both factions, never seen this from them, so i assume they dislike forum and i bullied them into it
If your home site is the only place they've played, there's bound to be a struggle to find their feet as either alignment, but I found the first games I played here, it was my homeboys pressuring me and essentially forcing my voice one way or another. A good townie who's familiar with a player from their homesite should be pushing that player to show, not coasting behind a wagon formed by players who don't know your homeboy.

I feel like you should be doing more than reserving judgement on someone you have history with because they don't fit either box you've built for them. Comes across as wolfy to me.
I heavily read this post from flanders as unaligned with Tommy.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:52 am

[
Mac did
Any reason other than them lowposting?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

People I don't feel great about (poe)

Wilgz
Porscha
Nook
Flaunders - idk everyone I tr have him in the poe
Sean - this one I keep going back and forth with
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:54 am Friendly reminder that Porscha is still probably mafia and I'm probably saving them by being on the wagon and posting this.
Eh... I'll help you save her. [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:55 am
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:43 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:35 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:22 pm Maybe my first name is Stupid, but I lose my shit on my homeboys playing an out of town meta. Or doing anything that doesn't fit their established town game.
Falc and I have chased eachother around the last couple games because we couldn't town read eachother.. but Lucy just gives the Tommy a free pass because?

Probably because Lucy is mafia, and Tommy is either in chat, or is actually town and Lucy afraid to get run over.

That's how I'm seeing this at least,

Vote Lucy
out of mafia meta too, they play very similarly as both factions, never seen this from them, so i assume they dislike forum and i bullied them into it
If your home site is the only place they've played, there's bound to be a struggle to find their feet as either alignment, but I found the first games I played here, it was my homeboys pressuring me and essentially forcing my voice one way or another. A good townie who's familiar with a player from their homesite should be pushing that player to show, not coasting behind a wagon formed by players who don't know your homeboy.

I feel like you should be doing more than reserving judgement on someone you have history with because they don't fit either box you've built for them. Comes across as wolfy to me.
I heavily read this post from flanders as unaligned with Tommy.
Because it comes off as uninformed that Tommy was a wolf who just didn't give a fuck, to clarify.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 am

Mac did
He has posted yet, his content is weak, he's probably frozen and crying in mafia chat.

Just not getting good vibes from him.

His starting post even ignored Tommy who was posting. He mentioned everyone except him.
Sabiplz
<3

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 1]

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:35 pm Neat, Mac is town

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

Sabi I am likely to flippy floppy on.
Like at this point Tommy was posting quite a bit in the game and hr didn't mention him
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:06 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:55 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:53 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:18 pm TRing Rondo, Sean and Mac. Rondo sounds identical to the last two games I've played here. I scum read him both games and he ended up flipped town (reanimation excluded).
Sean more toothy and hostile than last game where he was wolf. He seemed light and kinda floated through the thread as wolf, very different tone this game.
Mac could be anything I suppose, but he's putting in the work and it's not feeling forced to this point. His reaction to me piling on was classic too, enjoyable really. His read on me is wrong, but that's the way she goes.

Can't remember if it was Vivax or Wiggin who tried to tie me to Axehole because I made sure joke about us being Canadian.. They both entered at basically the same time so you'll have to forgive my processing here ( in catchup mode from work).

Lead wagons seem good. Porscha trying to excuse herself from putting in any effort because neither Sean or I had was sketch, and I pointed that out earlier. I'll be the first to say I totally suck at this game, so pinning any sort of excuse as to why she's not playing on me, is pretty weak.

Tommy really seems like LHF, but at the same time their posting yesterday was just not townie at all and the fact the they haven't re-entered does come across frozen.

Can't put my finger on why, gut read I guess, but Dyslexicon pinged yesterday. Lucy still feels scummy as well. Upon reflection she spent her time trying to "look towny" and I felt some post come across as self conscious.
What a nice wolfy post.
Has token effort all written over it, and makes me really uncomfortable about voting Porscha considering the bolded.
No real focus, just trying to cover every base.

[VOTE: Stupid Sexy Flanders] aubergine
Bold came off as towny to me tbh
Crazy that I posted my reads, ask you a question, then you basically mirror my town reads a few posts later, and now call me scummy once it's convenient.

Generally I find people who misread things to be >rand v. Here Flanders thought I was attacking them when I was defending them lol.
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:12 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:08 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:59 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:53 pm
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:18 pm TRing Rondo, Sean and Mac. Rondo sounds identical to the last two games I've played here. I scum read him both games and he ended up flipped town (reanimation excluded).
Sean more toothy and hostile than last game where he was wolf. He seemed light and kinda floated through the thread as wolf, very different tone this game.
Mac could be anything I suppose, but he's putting in the work and it's not feeling forced to this point. His reaction to me piling on was classic too, enjoyable really. His read on me is wrong, but that's the way she goes.

Can't remember if it was Vivax or Wiggin who tried to tie me to Axehole because I made sure joke about us being Canadian.. They both entered at basically the same time so you'll have to forgive my processing here ( in catchup mode from work).

Lead wagons seem good. Porscha trying to excuse herself from putting in any effort because neither Sean or I had was sketch, and I pointed that out earlier. I'll be the first to say I totally suck at this game, so pinning any sort of excuse as to why she's not playing on me, is pretty weak.

Tommy really seems like LHF, but at the same time their posting yesterday was just not townie at all and the fact the they haven't re-entered does come across frozen.

Can't put my finger on why, gut read I guess, but Dyslexicon pinged yesterday. Lucy still feels scummy as well. Upon reflection she spent her time trying to "look towny" and I felt some post come across as self conscious.
What a nice wolfy post.
Has token effort all written over it, and makes me really uncomfortable about voting Porscha considering the bolded.
No real focus, just trying to cover every base.

[VOTE: Stupid Sexy Flanders] aubergine
Interesting. What kind of intense focus do you expect D1? We can go back and shade everyone sharing thoughts with a broad brush, but that would be a useless waste of time.

Was it you who tried to tie me to Axe because we're Canadian?
I don't really care if you're both from Canada, you came in at roughly the same time and talked to each other a lot.
Would be funny if both were mafia though.
I'd prefer to flip you first, no offense. I'd almost always scumread that post.
You and Wiggins entered at the same time, basically last. But does it mean anything?

Also, you better reread, I havent even talked to my fellow Canuck. No communication. Go back.

>rand v that Flanders was looking at crazy stuff like when people entered together. It's like 'who does this as a wolf?' maybe Flanders, I guess.
Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:03 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:38 pm I'm actually tossing up Flanders being scum rn.
That's a shit take, but I'd allow myself to be sacrifice if you can explain your sus in a way that actually makes sense, show your work, connect dots and show how town will benefit from lynching town.

Giver

Kind of a vibe tbh

think this is a miss but at this point I don't have any shields left to give out.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Can someone link me previous ender/dizzy games? I want to check on something about their dynamic.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 11:56 am

Mac did
He has posted yet, his content is weak, he's probably frozen and crying in mafia chat.

Just not getting good vibes from him.

His starting post even ignored Tommy who was posting. He mentioned everyone except him.
Considering that all his posts except one are in the first four hours of the game, I'd say his content is reasonable given when it happened.

I don't agree with your timeline regarding his starting post and Tommy. Most of Wilgy's posts happened between SoD and SoD+55 minutes. Tommy's first post was SoD+62 minutes. Wilgy didn't post again until SoD+ 3hr35min, and numerous people aside from Tommy had also posted between those time periods and Wilgy mentions Mac/Achromatic/Lucy/Sabi, not mentioning Flanders or Porscha either whom also checked in between SoD+55 and SoD+3hr35min. I think more likely what you're seeing is that Mac/Achromatic/Lucy/Sabi were all highposting in those early hours so Wilgy had thoughts on them, rather than the low posters Tommy/Flanders/Porscha that came in around the same time. So, suggesting Wilgy mentioned everyone except Tommy I don't think is actually a good point if you look into how it happened.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:03 pm

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

Like at this point Tommy was posting quite a bit in the game and hr didn't mention him
These are the posts Tommy had made prior to that post by WIlgy:
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:02 pmHi
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:21 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:07 pm
Are you duskfall
nah, he's completely new here, from my community
Who are you
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:26 pm What’s the plan ladies and gentlemen
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:27 pm
Get an avatar please
I cant find anything that fits i tried 10
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:36 pm Thats an attractive career
I don't think Wilgy not mentioning Tommy there is suspicious. I also could be wrong, but I strongly suspect that Wilgy and Tommy don't know eachother, so there is even less chance of town!Wilgy actually having thoughts about that slot at that point.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Stupid Sexy Flanders »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:36 am @Stupid Sexy Flanders your turn to get random wagoned. Everyone else heaps townie.
Oh cool. Last time you did this you were wolf, with falcon and uhhh.. hm.
Anyways, that's neat. I'm like at least 15 pages behind and don't have the time to save myself, or put a real effort in today.
A rich RL life, like what you said about Wilgy despite resting your vote there for a while.

Have fun kids,
Majority rule, don't work in mental institutions
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Stupid Sexy Flanders wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:36 am @Stupid Sexy Flanders your turn to get random wagoned. Everyone else heaps townie.
Anyways, that's neat. I'm like at least 15 pages behind and don't have the time to save myself, or put a real effort in today.
A rich RL life, like what you said about Wilgy despite resting your vote there for a while.

Have fun kids,
I get not necessarily having time to catch up, but if you do have limited time, can you maybe try to just vibe in the thread (without necessarily being fully caught up), and possibly look at a few select ISOs to give some content?

Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Have fun kids,
Do you stand by Wilgy being the best chance of a hit today?
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:24 pm

Have fun kids,
I get not necessarily having time to catch up, but if you do have limited time, can you maybe try to just vibe in the thread (without necessarily being fully caught up), and possibly look at a few select ISOs to give some content?
Unfortunately not. I imagine you noticed in reanimators that I have time during the work week, but I'm always busy on the weekend, and rn there's so many pages to catch up on. Like fuck it. Really dont care.
Games up on my homesite, so hopefully I dont get mis'd there too, and have something to do during the week.
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:24 pm
Anyways, that's neat. I'm like at least 15 pages behind and don't hapve the time to save myself, or put a real effort in today.

Have fun kids,
Do you stand by Wilgy being the best chance of a hit today?
Couldn't say. I mean, mac alluded to them having a rich rl, family career etc.. I also have those things, but I at least made an effort during the week.

Porscha changes my mind last night, so wilgy would be my top read, with Wiggins sliding in 2nd.
I'm way behind though, and am about to head out for the day.

I won't be mad, I get mislynched here regularly for "low posting", and not having these fucking ridiculous wall posts.

Good luck town!
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:19 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 12:03 pm

Achro town

Lucy W

Sabi W

These are the posts Tommy had made prior to that post by WIlgy:
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:21 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:10 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:07 pm
Are you duskfall
nah, he's completely new here, from my community
Who are you
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:27 pm
Get an avatar please
I cant find anything that fits i tried 10
Tommy wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:36 pm Thats an attractive career
I don't think Wilgy not mentioning Tommy there is suspicious. I also could be wrong, but I strongly suspect that Wilgy and Tommy don't know eachother, so there is even less chance of town!Wilgy actually having thoughts about that slot at that point.
Fair
Stupid Sexy Flanders
Corrupt Union Official

Wait, parting thought.
I didnt like dyslexicon or Lucy early on. Dyslexicon high on my list, softened on lucy.

I'm gonna move off the wilg wagon and tie up. Hopefully it gives useful wagonomics.

I gtg now.

Vote Dizzy
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Hmm choosing dizzy over Porscha to self pres, interesting
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 366

Post by Dyslexicon »

Hello, friends. I'm home, fed and will read stuff. Can't wait.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Yeah I can dip into and test a Porscha/Dizzy team if y'all wish
But depending on the NKs I'd like to keep my tinfoil team in mind since Tommy's ISO info is the most reliable we have (he flipped duh)

Voting Porscha
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Vivax wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:37 pm Yeah I can dip into and test a Porscha/Dizzy team if y'all wish
But depending on the NKs I'd like to keep my tinfoil team in mind since Tommy's ISO info is the most reliable we have (he flipped duh)

Voting Porscha
Porscha/Dizzy makes no sense with Dizzy's attack on me being preceded with 'well if Porscha is w then achro is fine.'

there is no end game for Dizzy there.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:13 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:11 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:07 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:06 pm Also dizzy is drunk because after dealing with Tommy for a day dizzy had no choice but to turn to the bottle

I don't know the exact phrasing of the meme but something something legal purposes this is a joke.
I absolutely don’t think you suspect me
And why is that friend
It doesn’t make sense to me. I’m not very interested in discussing this with you now sorry
I think you tmi'ing Tommy wolf by calling him frozen too early in the game state is a fairly straight forward accusation but sure.
All the way back to this. I wasn't actually calling Tommy Frozen. I was mocking myself not really having much reason for any vote, as I had in fact not even read much of the game at that point. If you read my post, you may be able to see the joke, as it is the same thing when I voted Porscha right after. I was just dipping my toes into the game. I don't think I've ever seriously called anyone mafia for being frozen btw.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:55 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:13 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:11 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:08 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:07 pm
Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:06 pm Also dizzy is drunk because after dealing with Tommy for a day dizzy had no choice but to turn to the bottle

I don't know the exact phrasing of the meme but something something legal purposes this is a joke.
I absolutely don’t think you suspect me
And why is that friend
It doesn’t make sense to me. I’m not very interested in discussing this with you now sorry
I think you tmi'ing Tommy wolf by calling him frozen too early in the game state is a fairly straight forward accusation but sure.
All the way back to this. I wasn't actually calling Tommy Frozen. I was mocking myself not really having much reason for any vote, as I had in fact not even read much of the game at that point. If you read my post, you may be able to see the joke, as it is the same thing when I voted Porscha right after. I was just dipping my toes into the game. I don't think I've ever seriously called anyone mafia for being frozen btw.
I can believe this, I see no reason for you to lie about your complete player history. I can tell jokes sometimes, I swear, I think I was missing context.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Achromatic Why are you asking for other people's read on me if you're not going to listen to them? There are people in this game that read me decently, and some well. I often get sussed by people who don't know me as town, mind you. If I was mafia, you would town read me. There is a definite pattern here, but I don't know why I get attacked by people who don't know me pretty much every game. Pretty sure this happened in the mash we played too. Being wrongly scum read irks me to the bone, so it doesn't help my game.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:03 pm @Achromatic Why are you asking for other people's read on me if you're not going to listen to them? There are people in this game that read me decently, and some well. I often get sussed by people who don't know me as town, mind you. If I was mafia, you would town read me. There is a definite pattern here, but I don't know why I get attacked by people who don't know me pretty much every game. Pretty sure this happened in the mash we played too. Being wrongly scum read irks me to the bone, so it doesn't help my game.
I am trying to sort them as well as sort you. Asking about you is not just 'Time to solve Dizzy' but also a reflection of how other players will choose to treat your slot and the lines of thought that they give out. In the Mash game I joke scum read you day one and then day 2 I was like 'geesh stop omgusing me I made 1 post' day 2 when you had me on your ita shot list lol.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

lucy wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:19 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:18 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:46 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:29 pm

Ah

Id say kinda half and half, most people im treating it as a day one pretty much given the unexpected end time, but im still treating axe and mac as v likely town
Thoughts on Vivax because he's my strong tr in context of Tommy
Do you have specific posts? Tommy had very few posts and I dont remember him interacting with Vivax in a clearing way
It was on Vivax side. He kept calling Tommy Matt and correcting himself. I think it's something w/w wouldn't do
Eh maybe I am crazy but in the same line of Tommy going "Who is rondo?" "Oh YOU is Rondo" I see calling someone the wrong name exactly something I would do as wolf to get a clear like this. So I dont like you clearing Vivax on this. But I can see your point
0% he does this, even if coached
I was wondering about this actually

If the team isn't exactly Lucky/Rondo, I think Lucy is v for this and Rondo probably v too then
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:07 pm
lucy wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:19 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:18 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:46 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:32 pm

Ah

Id say kinda half and half, most people im treating it as a day one pretty much given the unexpected end time, but im still treating axe and mac as v likely town
Thoughts on Vivax because he's my strong tr in context of Tommy
Do you have specific posts? Tommy had very few posts and I dont remember him interacting with Vivax in a clearing way
It was on Vivax side. He kept calling Tommy Matt and correcting himself. I think it's something w/w wouldn't do
Eh maybe I am crazy but in the same line of Tommy going "Who is rondo?" "Oh YOU is Rondo" I see calling someone the wrong name exactly something I would do as wolf to get a clear like this. So I dont like you clearing Vivax on this. But I can see your point
0% he does this, even if coached
I was wondering about this actually

If the team isn't exactly Lucky/Rondo, I think Lucy is v for this and Rondo probably v too then
stop peeking at my notes I am writing out x(
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:05 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:03 pm @Achromatic Why are you asking for other people's read on me if you're not going to listen to them? There are people in this game that read me decently, and some well. I often get sussed by people who don't know me as town, mind you. If I was mafia, you would town read me. There is a definite pattern here, but I don't know why I get attacked by people who don't know me pretty much every game. Pretty sure this happened in the mash we played too. Being wrongly scum read irks me to the bone, so it doesn't help my game.
I am trying to sort them as well as sort you. Asking about you is not just 'Time to solve Dizzy' but also a reflection of how other players will choose to treat your slot and the lines of thought that they give out. In the Mash game I joke scum read you day one and then day 2 I was like 'geesh stop omgusing me I made 1 post' day 2 when you had me on your ita shot list lol.
Yeah, I get that it's not all about me. But do you think there maybe is a chance that other people who know me can read me better than what you are doing here? You just don't seem very interested in listening.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:10 pm
Achromatic wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:05 pm
Yeah, I get that it's not all about me. But do you think there maybe is a chance that other people who know me can read me better than what you are doing here? You just don't seem very interested in listening.
What makes you think that? I thought I have given people's world views a lot of consideration but I don't think it is right for me to take other people's words for it when I don't know their alignment or exactly their thought process. I am being diligent by thinking about the thread at large while waiting for you to be able to chat with me to sort out misunderstandings if these are misunderstandings.

Because Mac has, at times at least, understood my suspicion and he is very obviously town which validated that I am not fully seeing ghosts. Nanook and Ender have come out in favor of you but I have reasons to be wary of them, and although Ender was very positive for you even he admitted he could being snowed by you, so I am continuing to kick tires.

As I said I think some of this feels worse in duration due to the sudden end of day 1 and your festival adventures, so if you are town it must feel as if I have been on your back non stop trying to murder you but really its actualy a very mild scum lean all things considered, it's just I have a lot of town leans lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:26 amSo some of the bold especially leap off to me as incredibly nuanced for someone who walks into day 2 claiming to Sabi 'I exaggerated.' Especially in the context of Ender and Vivas who Dizzy did not appear to spend nearly as much time openly defending their world view on (although they did post positively about both, which I covered last post). Like, there's nothing suspicious about just forgetting to put Sabi in one of your town reads - we all forget - but the 'coverup' here doesn't pass the smell test to me because I thought Dizzy day 1 was giving nuanced, good takes on why Sabi was a strong town read. Sure, maybe it isn't 100% and that's not a problem, but it really bugs me and it is why I am very confident that Dizzy/Sabi weren't aligned ;o
When I said I exaggerated my Sabi read, I mean for myself. I felt good about her opening and decided to run with it. And I was tickled by my own joke storyline of wanting to get her N1ed. So I exaggerated it in my own head, cause I don't really know Sabi that well and have only played one game with her. So it's possible I'm just wrong. Does that make sense?

Also, pretending to buddy someone is exactly the kind of thing I would do as mafia tbh.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I had some meat balls, they were delicious. Also hello Dizzy welcome home, I hope you enjoyed the festival.

Anyway I think it's pretty clear that there is a lot of confusion and frustration surrounding the game state, which is beyond understandable because at 12 v 2 the hit rate on a wolf is really low so there is by almost any definition going to be an incredible amount of tensions between town members even if the wolves are incredibly active.

So when that happens I personally just go back to my sorting and re-evaluate to see what I think of the game so far. I have 11 town members to find.

So for Mac, he is a polarized player (source: sabi) who basically everyone who knows him well says is in his classical town meta on top of the fact that Tommy outright called accused him of a crime on top of him being the obvious doc save night 1 based off those two things and no kill. Duh.

Lucy has three things going for her. For one she is clearly keeping a broad view of the game, for two I believe firmly in my meta analysis that a team of Tommy/Lucy has a little bit more fun at FM even if it isn't Tommy's thing, and there is the promise of Lucy's reads becoming dazzling as days go on. I feel no suspicion for this slot right now.

Rondo has had a very interesting and broad view of the game so far and feels agendaless in how they approach various conflicts. On top of this, Lucy's take on Rondo being spewed clear from Tommy feels valid. At the moment the only team I could see for Rondo is a Lucy/Rondo team, which I would need to bulk order tinfoil on amazon and wait for it to arrive before I could even begin build that world view.

Vivax similarly to Rondo has approached the game in a manner which I consider agendaless. They have given a broad spectrum of takes and I found their handling of Tommy to be pro town in its handling. In addition to this, there is the small matter of him repeatedly calling Tommy by a different name.

So that's 4 names I don't believe I have to even think about today.

So that's still a lot of sorting to go through. Let me go to my next level of progression.

Let's start with Sabi. I try my best to build psychological profiles of people when I play with them and see if things line up. These player profiles will get more refined over time and any doubt I have about Sabi's is merely a lack of experience. I know Mac was frustrated with me for stepping into the middle of his solve yesterday but in my judgment, which I am always going to use over Mac's, I didn't think it was a healthy line of progression at the time given the behavior Sabi had shown. Now this could get me booed out of the building and it wouldn't be the first time, but I don't believe tightening the screws on someone who is already in AtE is helpful at solving.

I treat AtE as a dead zone, basically. My read of someone does not change for better or for worse during AtE. So my frozen read on Sabi entering yesterday is someone who beats themselves up, and wants to feel seen and heard and be valued. I have no experience with their wolf game, but if these traits carry over to wolf Sabi then the rough estimate of her player profile would be that she prefers to, whenever possible, be on the right side of history. Also given Sabi's emotions I am not genuinely sure if Sabi would have been able to hide her anger over Tommy sandbagging to give him time to maybe contribute as a wolf buddy. She seems more prone to rash action than this.

On top of this there is a purity to how she went after Seanzie and her disappointment when it got push back that I think rings very genuine. There are a lot of other things as well, with a slight coloring of her being unaligned with my top suspect. I would need to hear about her wolf range more and want someone to treat AtE as neutral before considering this slot problematic.

Next is Seanzie. I liked how they conducted themselves day one to an extreme degree. I thought there was some really clear town motivations in how they thought about things (I covered this in an earlier ISO.) In addition to this the evidence shown to demonstrate a similarity to this game with a scum of his did the opposite: I thought it was very different. Not only in activity levels but also in tone, motivations, and passivity. There are ranges to every player and I am sure Seanzie is no exception, however given the only cited scum game for them looks completely different I have seen nothing compelling to make me want to re-evaluate this player today.

Porscha I feel there have been two phases of suspicion on her. Phase 1 was something Mac and I pointed out about the vector of their read where it was unusually strong for Mac. Neither one of us liked this. However as Dizzy pointed out this wasn't as highly charged a sticking point as I had originally thought given Porscha's early read on Mac. The next layer is that they were quiet for a long time. I find this point in particular dubious because doing the math of when she was due back she wasn't particularly late and today I felt like her answers today were really great. On top of that, the way she views me is something I find is overwhelmingly town a lot of the time in my player history.

On the flip side of that, I have to consider that it's possible that Mac's read of that was correct and it was more of a hedge than a genuine confusion about what the fuck is Achro doing. On top of that, a lot of traffic and discussion has run through Porscha for two days and given the game state even though I can't get there myself I think it's 'fine' to sort this slot for game health and clarity purposes. It's not how I like to play mafia, I don't like it, but I can concede to @MacDougall that I was being dramatic about this read of mine and apologize. Plus if she is wolf we all get to laugh at Achro some more, and who doesn't love making fun of me.

Next I have Flanders who I think has enough >rand v posts for me to feel good about them as town. Their handling of Tommy through how they treated others vibes with how I was thinking about the situation, especially an earlier post I quoted to do with Lucy that feels entirely uninformed. I read over their iso and there's not a single bad vibe there for me. They haven't contributed much today, but they aren't alone in that as they correctly pointed out. I also thought it was pro town of them to vote Dizzy for wagonomics purposes. Now, the issue here is I have never played with Flanders and have no idea what in tarnation their wolf range is. Maybe this is it. Voting for a lack of contribution today feels icky to me and I felt their day one checked out upon review. I also don't know if this slot flipping v tells us nearly as much as Porscha's slot flipping v does because overall there's been a lot less discussion of Flanders. I think this is a miss, but like Porscha I've said what I've had to say and won't stomp my feet.

The next tier is 'trust me, bro' tier where I have almost no reason to like either of these but both Mac (very likely town) and Nanook (good player) have spoken up for them If Wilgy or Axe is scum, it's on you guys and your wrong meta, and I have nothing else to say here lol.

Which leaves me my bottom tier of Nanook/Dizzy/Ender

Dizzy... Dizzy and I will talk it out, we've been over this story a couple of times.

Nanook didn't make me feel great when I was asking them about the game earlier through discussing all of my reads. I felt like they were keeping a lot of options on the table to chop with conservative reads on their town equity and it pinged me. I did like who they were defending in Axe and Wilgy as it comes off as not predatory but another way to think about it is keeping low effort posters alive for the deep wolf wars to come.

Now something I find curious, is this vote from Dizzy
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:42 am Diz never came back either did they

[VOTE: dizzy] aubergine
I think I would feel a lot better about Ender if I saw him pushing back against Nanook shading Dizzy for not being around when Ender has taken a pop quiz post and hammered me over my head with, but unless I missed it... not even a word about this. I know Ender has a town read on Nanook at this juncture, but something there would be great and I just didn't get that which makes it feel as if these two could be aligned.

And ender himself I've talked about a lot. So here's a current list.

Mac
Lucy
Rondo
Vivax
-
Seanzie
Sabi
-
Flanders
Porscha
-
Wilgy/Axe
-
Dizzy
Nanook
Ender
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Also there are only two wolves

Only two people have been considerate and taken the time to walk with me as I asked questions and had backs and forths

Ender/Nanook

Math doesn't lie.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Achromatic wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 12:00 pmTo Dizzy, I'd like to hear your thoughts on the game state atm when you can. Especially Porscha and myself. Do you believe Porscha's wolf equity is strong? What about mine? What caused you to move on to Wilgy?
You calling my handling of you "intentional" and me trying to scum read you is fucking ironic.

But yeah, my handling of you have been intentional in ways. I noted you really trying to defend Tommy and shade Porscha on D1, it really stuck out. I think you are the type of player who would try to strongarm a thread away from your teammate, though I have no proof of that. It was also intentional for me to encourage Tommy to post, because it can only be a benefit regardless of his alignment, actually especially if mafia. So yeah, when Tommy did flip mafia, I was more suspicious of you. The link to Porscha is that obviously if Porscha is mafia, you defending Tommy and preferring Porscha doesn't make sense. What caused me to move to Wilgy was Porscha posting basically. I move my vote around a lot, typically.

I actually thought Porscha looked better in her recent posting. My read of Porscha D1 was more that her posting seemed lacklustre compared to a game I just played with her, where she was obvtown to me on D1. She had more bite in that game. Right now I'd prefer to chop you over her. But I don't know if there is support for that. And I don't know if I have the energy for it to be quite frank. But I will let people take not of the suss. I was right on JJJ being mafia in a recent game, but couldn't get him chopped anyway. Ender was also right about JJJ in that game. And I know that Ender sussed you here, though I don't know where he stands with this now. But I think that is likely happening here too. Just so you know.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Oh, and the wagon was Nanook/Mac/Dizzy/Axe

Mac is town, Axe is trust me, I feel like it would be very strange for the not effort giving wolf to have only townies on them.

This is an independent line of thought that matches with my other thoughts. I might be projecting my own motivations on Flanders/Sabi/Vivax a bit and feeling better about them than I should but that's where I am at.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

V insightful
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Much uwu
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

[VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Nook, are you voting me or "voting" me?

Return to “Previous Heists”