MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 837

Re: ASMRfia [DAY 3]

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:36 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:33 pm Sabi upset at someone who she's been teasing and insulting all game for no reason because he said they eat out of bins.
You ignored me hard shielding you and defending you but go off.

Also how do you fuck up my pronouns lol
Because I'm a 35 year old cis white male.
fucking mood I feel terrible when I mess up lol
I have a non binary child. It is hard to go from Audrey my daughter I call she her for 10 years to Asher my child I call they them. It doesn't change the love at all it's just difficult to break the habits. Sabi is just feminine to me and I didn't realise they were they/them until 10 minutes ago.
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 349
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

I probably should get better at being pushed now I'm looking at myself.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 655
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:42 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:39 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:38 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:35 pm Look, honestly I don't care, I feel like I should actually be clearable today based on how I treated both partners and EOD2 but if Mac can't keep it in his pants just literally follow up by voting out Wilgy and I'm good.
See I hated your day 1 but I know that you could just have been [REDACTED]

Your day 2 was stronger but you had to selfpres Porcha

If you really did suspect me of being doc its a clear but there is no way to verify that information
I didn't think you were doc, I thought it was Sabi.

That's obvious if you read my D2 and I mystery clear Sabi for ? reasons and put down "Reasons.tm"
Ohh her over rage ate mega hissyfit at possibly going over (I am being hyperbolic )

Now I understand why people think Sabi is doc
First you said I had a stick up my ass and. That I'm a child and now this.

Really rude
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 962
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

remember, if you ever read me as town for when I have a rage moment I will never forgive you.

let me have a moment of rage without it effecting the game x)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:33 pm Sabi upset at someone who she's been teasing and insulting all game for no reason because he said they eat out of bins.

I have a non binary child. It is hard to go from Audrey my daughter I call she her for 10 years to Asher my child I call they them. It doesn't change the love at all it's just difficult to break the habits. Sabi is just feminine to me and I didn't realise they were they/them until 10 minutes ago.
I'm hyper femme but yeaaaaaa it does get annoying because people. Read me. As female
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:44 pm

the worst is I hear voices of players while I play mafia (... complicated, fun talk sometime) and I will hear a masc voice for a they/them and god I think he every time and I type and think so fast and then I am like FUCK.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:44 pm I probably should get better at being pushed now I'm looking at myself.
I think most people struggle with this. It isn't logical but humans aren't.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I am actually really okay with being called scum as town because it is novel for me and it gives me a chance to practice being on the backfoot for when I am scum.

Now other things that sometimes go along with being pushed grate me, but suspicion is oft a compliment.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:38 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:31 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:26 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:24 pm I'm not confident it's ender
Same but he is a blind spot for me so having Mac evaluate him I am just going to trust
I hate to use it but I'll point out Mac's self-admitted case of constantly wolf-reading me even when I'm town.
Is this where you admit I can read you and have caught you loads of times and you use this argument every time you're mafia?
Are you really going to force me to find all the times I use it as town to just shut this point up?

You also see me use it as mafia Because I use it as town nearly every game.
You ignore the fact that results indicate I can read you. I scumread you by default as part of the process but generally if I'm still scumreading you at this stage of the game I'm right about it. Context matters.
Lmao.
Why is that funny?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

All the steps I have taken to unlearn from being toxic is going to be undone because games are resuming on my homesite on Monday so I hope I don't regress back to sabi the bitch
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 588
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:44 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:35 pm Look, honestly I don't care, I feel like I should actually be clearable today based on how I treated both partners and EOD2 but if Mac can't keep it in his pants just literally follow up by voting out Wilgy and I'm good.

If you really did suspect me of being doc its a clear but there is no way to verify that information

That's obvious if you read my D2 and I mystery clear Sabi for ? reasons and put down "Reasons.tm"
Ohh her over rage ate mega hissyfit at possibly going over (I am being hyperbolic )

Really rude
I said hyperbolic, you cant deny you got angry yesterday
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:48 pm All the steps I have taken to unlearn from being toxic is going to be undone because games are resuming on my homesite on Monday so I hope I don't regress back to sabi the bitch
my sincere advice: don't play if they remain that way

I reformed my homesite through fire and blood and it worked out
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:48 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:44 pm

Really rude
I said hyperbolic, you cant deny you got angry yesterday
Saturday but yea, I get way more frustrated as town when I'm sr then when I'm maf. I freeze up. It's a bad habit and I really don't think I'm hard to read and try to obvtown when I'm Town to avoid being sr.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:49 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:48 pm All the steps I have taken to unlearn from being toxic is going to be undone because games are resuming on my homesite on Monday so I hope I don't regress back to sabi the bitch

Unfortunately due to my temp ban, I only have limited avenues for mafia game. I hopefully won't regress but I also miss telling people to fuck off and to choke on a cactus without getting in trouble?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:51 pm

Unfortunately due to my temp ban, I only have limited avenues for mafia game. I hopefully won't regress but I also miss telling people to fuck off and to choke on a cactus without getting in trouble?
Just dm me on discord and we can discuss theory tbh lol
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:47 pm I am actually really okay with being called scum as town because it is novel for me and it gives me a chance to practice being on the backfoot for when I am scum.

Now other things that sometimes go along with being pushed grate me, but suspicion is oft a compliment.
I find that people who suspect me are >rand mafia and dunking on wolves is enjoyable to me so I often find myself being mean to people who suspect me because the idea of wolves flailing about trying to get town Mac over amuses me and inspires me to mock.

But then when it's a town doing it they get upset because it hurts being mocked when you're trying hard and earnestly and doesn't really hurt being mocked when you're being a lame wolf.

I actually have a pretty good flow chart for reaction reading how people deal with my snarky reactions to being sussed. A lot of my skill in mafia stems from having expectations for how people deal with the things I do and forcing myself into prominence so people have no choice but to have to. I'm like a mafia tsunami lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you're used to playing this way why did me saying you eat garbage upset you lol.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:52 pm

Just dm me on discord and we can discuss theory tbh lol
I almost invited you to my homesite game because we needed one more person but how happy tree friend game went I don't think you would handle my community's toxicity.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:53 pm

If you're used to playing this way why did me saying you eat garbage upset you lol.
No one is allowed to insult me except myself
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:52 pm
Achromatic wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:47 pm I am actually really okay with being called scum as town because it is novel for me and it gives me a chance to practice being on the backfoot for when I am scum.

I find that people who suspect me are >rand mafia and dunking on wolves is enjoyable to me so I often find myself being mean to people who suspect me because the idea of wolves flailing about trying to get town Mac over amuses me and inspires me to mock.

But then when it's a town doing it they get upset because it hurts being mocked when you're trying hard and earnestly and doesn't really hurt being mocked when you're being a lame wolf.

I actually have a pretty good flow chart for reaction reading how people deal with my snarky reactions to being sussed. A lot of my skill in mafia stems from having expectations for how people deal with the things I do and forcing myself into prominence so people have no choice but to have to. I'm like a mafia tsunami lol.
I am just a level -1 goober
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:53 pm

No one is allowed to insult me except myself
But bin eating is so absurd lol.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

laughed irl at this, ty
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:48 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:26 pm

Same but he is a blind spot for me so having Mac evaluate him I am just going to trust
I hate to use it but I'll point out Mac's self-admitted case of constantly wolf-reading me even when I'm town.
Is this where you admit I can read you and have caught you loads of times and you use this argument every time you're mafia?
Are you really going to force me to find all the times I use it as town to just shut this point up?

You ignore the fact that results indicate I can read you. I scumread you by default as part of the process but generally if I'm still scumreading you at this stage of the game I'm right about it. Context matters.
Lmao.
Why is that funny?
Because I disagree that it indicates you can read me. You are someone I worry about as wolf because I near guarantee you'll find a way to sus me. Not because you catch me, but because "Mac susses Ender" is a fact of life if you and I are alive past D1. And sometimes even on D1.

I factor this in every time I'm town with you too.

I can't guarantee I'm 100% correct because this is memory and memory is subjective and I'd have to trawl through multiple games to see if you do actually wean yourself off it when we're both town but memory says you rarely end up townreading me no matter what my alignment is.
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Rand v here, although I can be exploited at times due to this.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm gay
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:54 pm

I am just a level -1 goober
I have a pretty simple process.

I have crafted a strong instinctive early game by identifying inauthentic/authentic openers and initial actions. This means my immediate reads are a little bit better than rand.

I then push them hard and see how people react to it. I have expectations well defined for how wolves and town generally deal with things such as me shielding bad town, pushing directly at them, townreading a wolf etc. I push around for a while with confidence (real not fake because of the aforementioned) before creating my first gamestate read which usually has some sudden reeval that causes wolves to reel and act like I'm being sus for reeval which is a very common micro tactic that helps me conf bias or find wolves.

I've built the mafia god persona because it's funny and charismatic and makes people want to follow me so I get the kills I want.

Then I continue the process over and over again until the wolves are dead, I die, or occasionally I encounter a wolf team that has experience dealing with me and know how to subvert my expectations without running afoul of the rest of the town in the process.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:00 pmI'm gay
me too
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I like how there has been so much heat and we have 2 dead wolves and 1 nked town. Game couldn't be going better. We're a feisty bunch.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:56 pm

Lmao.
Why is that funny?
Because I disagree that it indicates you can read me. You are someone I worry about as wolf because I near guarantee you'll find a way to sus me. Not because you catch me, but because "Mac susses Ender" is a fact of life if you and I are alive past D1. And sometimes even on D1.

I can't guarantee I'm 100% correct because this is memory and memory is subjective and I'd have to trawl through multiple games to see if you do actually wean yourself off it when we're both town but memory says you rarely end up townreading me no matter what my alignment is.
You have this impression because I'm often dead before I have a chance to reeval. But how many times have you been town in a game where I was town and I caused your mischop?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Mac is fun to play with, he's distracting
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I like playing with mac
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

how the hell does achro and Mac have 1600 posts between them
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

hyperposters
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:11 pm Mac is fun to play with, he's distracting
Sexy, the word is sexy.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:16 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:11 pm Mac is fun to play with, he's distracting
Sexy, the word is sexy.
next game we play (not mash) I will slip an innuendo past you
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

lucy wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:16 pm how the hell does achro and Mac have 1600 posts between them
What am I chopped liver?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:03 pm

Lmao.
Why is that funny?

You have this impression because I'm often dead before I have a chance to reeval. But how many times have you been town in a game where I was town and I caused your mischop?
I can remember your sus of me causing my death after you died already, but honestly I don't remember particular times you've mischopped me.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 9:53 pm

Lmao.
Why is that funny?

I can remember your sus of me causing my death after you died already, but honestly I don't remember particular times you've mischopped me.
*Cough, Cough* >_> | <_< | >_>
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

[VOTE: achro] aubergine

Looked at wilgy stuff, he's v likely town. If not I have to recalibrate my read, but its been reliable so far (5/6 or 6/7 so far, across both alignments, and I made an adjustment after the incorrect one), so sticking with it

I see ender votes. Meh.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

do we have four chops?

if so

achro
ender
Wilgy
Nook

should win the game...
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:52 pm do we have four chops?

if so

achro
ender
Wilgy
Nook

should win the game...
I have so much tinfoil to go around but its a good place to start I guess
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 374
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:52 pm do we have four chops?

if so

achro
ender
Wilgy
Nook

should win the game...
We have 5

I'm somewhat surprised you don't seem to care about my wilgy read/don't TR him yourself
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why is dizzy not included
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

If I die, look into dizzy. Stop ignoring her. Don't let her big toe pocket you
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I wish for the poe to be me and everyone I have cased and been told I am crazy for casing. Ty
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:19 pm If I die, look into dizzy. Stop ignoring her. Don't let her big toe pocket you
Counterpoint: Trust the big toe.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:17 pm

Lmao.
Why is that funny?

Is this you saying you remember a time I was flipped incorrectly when Mac was alive?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:36 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:19 pm If I die, look into dizzy. Stop ignoring her. Don't let her big toe pocket you
Counterpoint: Trust the big toe.
Plz keep ur sexual fetish to urself
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:37 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 10:17 pm

Lmao.
Why is that funny?

Is this you saying you remember a time I was flipped incorrectly when Mac was alive?
oh no, as a result of mac not trusting you
check my signature
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3