Total votes: 12
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 374

Re: Mountainous Two-Kill Tenner #2 - States in the US [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:50 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:49 am I don't think Falcon is it anymore. He's a lot more active and doesn't seem burnt out like in draft.

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
Gym Class Mafia was unprecedented for Falcon, so I wouldn't use that as meta, but sure, Falcon is fine right now.
Sean might be scum
Given Sean had been townreading Falcon for no apparent reason prior (another point against Sean).

At any rate I do think Falcon is probably always town and one of the people townreading him by now is a wolf with TMI.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:47 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:44 pm You can't ask this of someone as weathervaney as me in good faith and you know it so why are you?
Because I think you should treat me as lock town and I don't think you're as weathervaney as you make yourself out to be.
Last time I treated you as locktown on day 1 in similar circumstances for thread health reasons I died on n1 and you were mafia and coasted on my legacy for the majority of the game.
So? I'm town this time.
Me townlocking you is unnecessary. I'm not pushing you right now. I am willing to solve with you. I am never townlocking you in any game ever again as long as we live and you're going to have to learn to live with that.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:52 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:44 pm You can't ask this of someone as weathervaney as me in good faith and you know it so why are you?
Because I think you should treat me as lock town and I don't think you're as weathervaney as you make yourself out to be.
Last time I treated you as locktown on day 1 in similar circumstances for thread health reasons I died on n1 and you were mafia and coasted on my legacy for the majority of the game.
So? I'm town this time.
Me townlocking you is unnecessary. I'm not pushing you right now. I am willing to solve with you. I am never townlocking you in any game ever again as long as we live and you're going to have to learn to live with that.
This is why I play on alts.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:54 pm
So? I'm town this time.
I would have thought playing on alts would lower your winrate due to people being adverse to killing you on D1.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
Spoiler: show
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Falcon/Alison/Porscha
Sabi/Lucy/Axe
Achro/Wilgy
Seanzie

Top to bottom tiers
Alison

Post by Alison »

I sort of think if Mac is mafia he would just accept my request to townlock him becauase he would be too tickled by the possibility of pocketing me and killing me N1 with a town Mac legacy as revenge for when I did it to him last game. And I think if he is mafia and refuses that request he would just push me along with NAA instead of saying he wants to solve with me.

So Mac is likely town which means I should at least take his read on NAA seriously since he knows NAA better than me.
Alison

Post by Alison »

The thing is that this means NAA is a giant liability to the town regardless. Like if me/Mac are V/V then NAA is either mafia or town about to lose the game (because he gets turbo'd after flipping us V and then town goes to shit). Which means we should vote out NAA either way.

@Macdougall
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:54 pm
So? I'm town this time.
Asking me to townlock you is just unecessary. As long as you don't do things that strictly make me feel you're a wolf then I'm not likely to push for your chop d1 anyway because it's -ev for the town wincon to mischop you on day 1, wolf Alison in this gamestate is likely to help kill her wolf teammate on day 1 anyway and you can't endgame after bussing day 1 because you are you.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:46 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:22 am Acrho is giving me vibes, and they ain't towny kind

[VOTE: Acrho] aubergine
I truly believe this post is out of falcon's scum range.
I don't think it's out of his scum range but I think falcon is town here so whatever
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:34 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:32 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:31 pm There are exactly three town voting for me. The person voting for me who has the best skill in reading me is Seanzie ergo he is the wolf.
Come at me then.
I clearly already have and am and also I have been documenting the "come at me" post phenomenon and haven't seen a townie post it in over six months of mafia play. This is a real read.
The first time I wolfed against you, you described my initial push on you as "flacid". While I wouldn't use that word myself, if you believe you've "pushed" me, the word would apply. Atp, I am thinking you're still shielding me generously for having a pulse.... when did things change?
You can't continue to purport that you can read me well when there are significant moments in every single town game I play that you go through this process of omgus or sussing me for no apparent reason.

If I shielded you it was not my intention it was more opposition to bad logical arguments against you that also incorporated me into them. I townread you because you were initially solving into similar worlds as me but when I reevaluated I found a possible difference check between you and achromatic for voting NAA and then when I probed you, you made an openwolfy joke I don't think you'd have made as town ie. you specifically explained the logical motivation from the wolf perspective of omgussing me to get towncred and if you were town I don't believe you'd have said that.
1.Yes I can.

2. You said I have the best skill at reading you.

3. You're a wolf.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:56 pm The thing is that this means NAA is a giant liability to the town regardless. Like if me/Mac are V/V then NAA is either mafia or town about to lose the game (because he gets turbo'd after flipping us V and then town goes to shit). Which means we should vote out NAA either way.

@Macdougall
If you go back to my previous point, I don't expect Axe to be voting me come the end of the day and I don't view his play right now as anti town. I don't think making future plans predicated on Axe's reaction testing play makes any sense.
Alison

Post by Alison »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:55 pm I would have thought playing on alts would lower your winrate due to people being adverse to killing you on D1.
I don't alt on Syndicate because it's not allowed, but on MU there is usually at least a couple of potato slots that will always get exed before an active player making solving posts will. So I effectively have D1 immunity even on an alt.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:58 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:31 pm There are exactly three town voting for me. The person voting for me who has the best skill in reading me is Seanzie ergo he is the wolf.
Come at me then.
I clearly already have and am and also I have been documenting the "come at me" post phenomenon and haven't seen a townie post it in over six months of mafia play. This is a real read.
The first time I wolfed against you, you described my initial push on you as "flacid". While I wouldn't use that word myself, if you believe you've "pushed" me, the word would apply. Atp, I am thinking you're still shielding me generously for having a pulse.... when did things change?
You can't continue to purport that you can read me well when there are significant moments in every single town game I play that you go through this process of omgus or sussing me for no apparent reason.

If I shielded you it was not my intention it was more opposition to bad logical arguments against you that also incorporated me into them. I townread you because you were initially solving into similar worlds as me but when I reevaluated I found a possible difference check between you and achromatic for voting NAA and then when I probed you, you made an openwolfy joke I don't think you'd have made as town ie. you specifically explained the logical motivation from the wolf perspective of omgussing me to get towncred and if you were town I don't believe you'd have said that.
1.Yes I can.

3. You're a wolf.
Move your 2nd vote off of me.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:58 pm
Come at me then.

1.Yes I can.

3. You're a wolf.
You can and shouldn't.

I said you had the best skill at reading me of the four people voting me. You have average skill at reading me and push me in just about every game we play so you have the illusion of being correct. We went over this in the last game when you did the exact same thing.

No I am not.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:58 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:56 pm The thing is that this means NAA is a giant liability to the town regardless. Like if me/Mac are V/V then NAA is either mafia or town about to lose the game (because he gets turbo'd after flipping us V and then town goes to shit). Which means we should vote out NAA either way.

@Macdougall
If you go back to my previous point, I don't expect Axe to be voting me come the end of the day and I don't view his play right now as anti town. I don't think making future plans predicated on Axe's reaction testing play makes any sense.
I kinda believed Axe when he said he was gonna vanish at EOD. But I guess you don't. Whatever.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:58 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:55 pm I would have thought playing on alts would lower your winrate due to people being adverse to killing you on D1.
I don't alt on Syndicate because it's not allowed, but on MU there is usually at least a couple of potato slots that will always get exed before an active player making solving posts will. So I effectively have D1 immunity even on an alt.
Right, so when you play with people who don't know how to play mafia, you're D1 immune on an alt, but in a real game, you would probably do better on your main.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Alison

Post by Alison »

You switch to Axe if he actually afks at EOD and doesn't change his vote yes?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:58 pm
News to me?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:00 pm You switch to Axe if he actually afks at EOD and doesn't change his vote yes?
Given what other events that would be likely to cause I would say it would be probable.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

So? I'm town this time.
ah well surely nobody would ever lie about this in this very honest game that consists of no deceit
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think Seanzie has town telled in his treatment of Porscha so I would rather vote Sabi or Lucy over him if we aren't going Axe.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

@Macdougall
Mac realizing that I almost always sheep him and openly telling the class :stare:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:00 pm

@Macdougall
I kinda believed Axe when he said he was gonna vanish at EOD. But I guess you don't. Whatever.
He said he won't be around much between now and end of day. That implies he intends to check in. I expect that he will find the time to remove his vote from me. But the more you make me say it out loud the more likely he is going to just avoid doing it in order to spite me so can we please move off this topic.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:01 pm I think Seanzie has town telled in his treatment of Porscha so I would rather vote Sabi or Lucy over him if we aren't going Axe.
I'm not dying this game.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:01 pm I think Seanzie has town telled in his treatment of Porscha so I would rather vote Sabi or Lucy over him if we aren't going Axe.
Explain how.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 210
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

@Alison after you've read back fully explain ur read on me
Alison

Post by Alison »

Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:59 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:58 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:57 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:51 pm I think maybe Porscha is town for the same reason Falcon is town. Seem more active compared to past games but unlike Falcon Porscha is solving. I'm more confident that Porscha might be town more than Falcon.

Achro seems off tho.
Posted too early. Achro is trying too hard to sheep vs leading this early into the game. Not enough ego posting.
I think his posts implicitly has enough ego and idk.............................. I don't think he feels too sheep considering his IRL stuff going on

but if it's achro/mac power wolf power couple, then consider me entertained
Would their sex tape be hot tho?
they're both doms so unsure of how that would work out. but I see potential
What's wrong with you people?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I almost don't like how long it took sean to find me tbh. if it's manufactured via wolf then I guess it wasn't a bad go, but I'm just mildly... surprised
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:04 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:51 pm I think maybe Porscha is town for the same reason Falcon is town. Seem more active compared to past games but unlike Falcon Porscha is solving. I'm more confident that Porscha might be town more than Falcon.

Achro seems off tho.
Posted too early. Achro is trying too hard to sheep vs leading this early into the game. Not enough ego posting.
I think his posts implicitly has enough ego and idk.............................. I don't think he feels too sheep considering his IRL stuff going on

oh the thread gets far worse without my participation. just wait
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:03 pm
Explain how.
Chat in a friendly manner with someone -> suddenly turn around and interrogate them about why they haven't suspected him for <scumtell he purposely does>

I've seen him do it as town, not as scum. It fits with his town mindset of trying to bait mafia or apply pressure on them after getting them to let their guard down. I think it's a towntell.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:04 pm

Achro seems off tho.

you're in for a ride
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:02 pm
I'm not dying this game.
gigachad NAA: has entered chat
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:32 pm Lucy can live as long as she keeps up the sexual innuendo.
Is this really the kind of incentive we want to be giving to an 18 year old?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:05 pm
Explain how.
Chat in a friendly manner with someone -> suddenly turn around and interrogate them about why they haven't suspected him for <scumtell he purposely does>

I've seen him do it as town, not as scum. It fits with his town mindset of trying to bait mafia or apply pressure on them after getting them to let their guard down. I think it's a towntell.
My reaction to this is to meh so loud I wake up my neighbours.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:32 pm Lucy can live as long as she keeps up the sexual innuendo.
incentive would mean he meant it, I thought it was a colorful null read
Alison

Post by Alison »

lucy has improved in recent pages now that she is not awkwardly openwolfing in place of actual interaction.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Explain how.

yeah I agree it's something he does and I sincerely do *not* believe his treatment of me falls under that category. he is either:
1) town who was initially bamboozled and figured it out, or
2) wolf who manufactured fake BS on me when I made a post that could easily be misconstrued as w/w with sabi and jumped on it to pretend like he had a case against me and then "changed" his mind when, dare I say, I am obv towning
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

How to make Mac feel like shit in one sentence by Alison.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:08 pm
Explain how.

yeah I agree it's something he does and I sincerely do *not* believe his treatment of me falls under that category. he is either:
2) wolf who manufactured fake BS on me when I made a post that could easily be misconstrued as w/w with sabi and jumped on it to pretend like he had a case against me and then "changed" his mind when, dare I say, I am obv towning
You think you're a lot townier than you actually are. I have you as slightly above null.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Explain how.

like, what exactly *was* the scumtell sean does? cuz pushing me was kinda BS. if it's his push on mac, he's making that specific thing his day 1 routine and can't be out ruled as possible wolf behavior imo
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Tell me more about... me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:09 pm
Explain how.

You think you're a lot townier than you actually are. I have you as slightly above null.
:ponder:
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:09 pm
I wasn't trying to make you feel like shit. I made a similar comment when Porscha was thirsty in thread.

I just disapprove of sexual stuff in mafia games in general and would prefer it be kept outside of thread.

There is also the context that the last time someone made a read based on lucy's sexuality it was a game losing angleshoot that put out really weird vibes in the thread so I am trying to head that off at the pass. That is all.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:09 pm
Explain how.

you're almost the only one besides lucy who doesn't have me top town. catch up or run out of breath trying
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:10 pm
I wasn't trying to make you feel like shit. I made a similar comment when Porscha was thirsty in thread.

I just disapprove of sexual stuff in mafia games in general and would prefer it be kept outside of thread.

There is also the context that the last time someone made a read based on lucy's sexuality it was a game losing angleshoot that put out really weird vibes in the thread so I am trying to head that off at the pass. That is all.
By bringing her age into it it made me very uncomfortable.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

yah, that was bad, never again as I am reformed
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

and frankly lucy is voting me for being *too* towny. so honestly alison I wasn't making a decision about myself - I was summarizing how everyone else feels about me.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:22 pm I bedded an Aussie woman last night, I prefer my seduction to be applied in real life where it has intrinsic value, even if said value is hedonistic by design.

And I know it's stereotypical for someone to boast of their sexual accomplishments in an online board, but it's true. I have a certain capacity for seduction daily, at home I apply that to mafia, abroad I apply that to the local ladies (who are quite voluptuous and coquettishly leading).
I am in kink servers that have less density of sexual content than this page of a social deduction game.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer

Post by NotAnAxehole »

People who angleshoot incorrectly are the worst.
2022 Stats

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:22 pm I bedded an Aussie woman last night, I prefer my seduction to be applied in real life where it has intrinsic value, even if said value is hedonistic by design.

And I know it's stereotypical for someone to boast of their sexual accomplishments in an online board, but it's true. I have a certain capacity for seduction daily, at home I apply that to mafia, abroad I apply that to the local ladies (who are quite voluptuous and coquettishly leading).
I am in kink servers that have less density of sexual content than this page of a social deduction game.
Sabi posted this copypasta first and I simply copied the copypasta.

Return to “Previous Hustles”