Dr. Who Mafia - Night 12

Moderator: Community Team

24 Hour Days?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Yes
61%
No
No votes
Votes in this poll are non-changable! (host/non/mod/dead)
39%

Total votes: 18
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 11

Post by Chris »

While looking back through Elo's posts looking for anything to make sense of what role she was trying to talk about, I noticed this:
S~V~S wrote:<snip>
Three civ roles appear to have the ability to potentially survive an NK on their own; Mickey, Sarah Jane and Captain Jack. So what makes it so suspish? Plus the person who attempted to kill Elo was a civvie. I am curious why her survival does not seem as bad to you.
There is Sarah Jane, Mickey Smith & Captain Jack. One implies immunity (flip of a coin), one says he is "hard to kill" and the third says 50/50 of night targets failing. Bad Elo is s lot flail-ier when shes cornered, this Elo is not.

<snip>

By the time that SVS posted this, on day 3, Mickey Smith was still alive, and as far as I can tell, the secret section of his role had not been revealed yet. How did SVS know about this role's secrets? (HINT: She's not Mickey Smith. That was Snow Dog, who was lynched that same day.)

I found nothing to tell me how SVS knew about Mickey's role secret before it was revealed.

I also found it odd that after days and days of suspecting both Dana and Daisy, SVS suddenly abandons all suspicion of them both.

Something's not adding up. I know I've said forever that I think SVS is the recruiter, and that's not going to change here. And I think Dana/LC is someone that we should all be concerned about.

I was told by a host that they would permit a teammate to send in the PMs for a non playing teammate.

Something is VERY fishy here...

Also, for extra reading fun:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... =281&ch=-1
Turnip Head wrote:SVS, where do you fall on the Chris+LC vs. Epi+Sabie spectrum?
Turnip Head wrote:What does everyone think of SVS so far? I've not seen her take any heat yet but I also don't see anyone vouching for her or trusting her. It feels like something is missing from her game but I can't quite place my finger on it. Less conducive to open discussion? Her posts seem to go down carefully mapped avenues of thought, unlike those of a freewheeling baddie hunter.

I'm probably voting for Bass but that seems like yesterday's news already. Bass hasn't said or done anything to make me doubt the evidence against him. I brought up a point about Bass saying he went back and read old games of Made's and Enrique's in order to figure out they were bad. It sounded like bulloney to me and he never responded to it. I think he got rolechecker info on one or both of them and dressed it up as his own research. Especially considering Bass doesn't have many contributions to the discussion this game, that point really sticks out.
Turnip Head wrote:Click this link to be taken to all of SVS's posts. Enter "Roxy" into the Search box. Hit Enter. Roxy's name will be highlighted every time that SVS typed it in this thread.

I think this is definitely worth a discussion... and I definitely think SVS would recruit Roxy if she had the chance.
Turnip Head wrote:It cannot be unseen. I think SVS is the recruiter. Normally in a game of mafia, SVS will have plenty to say about Roxy, she's not afraid to offer her own opinion on the matter, she'll tell you the way she sees things. SVS will analyze Roxy's tone, word choice, level of snark etc to determine if she believes Roxy to be bad or not.

None of that thought process showed up at all in this game. And yet, almost all mentions of Roxy in those 13 posts are a defense of Roxy. Or rather, SVS decided to talk about the players who were talking about Roxy, questioning their intentions... she did not discuss Roxy herself.

And in case any of you forgot... TH said this the day of the lynch. This is the lynch where MP suddenly has an epiphany on TH being The Master, and puts a vote on him. Less than 30 minutes later, TH is mysteriously dead with a lynch switch. A switch that Bass didn't have because he was the "princess" role. A switch that the Cyber team, or anyone in the game for that matter, doesn't have according to the role descriptions. A switch that really seems like the sort of thing a secret role would have.

*Voting SVS*
Chris
Tyrant

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Night 10

Post by Chris »

S~V~S wrote:Be careful what you wish for, Chris :)

Welcome back, LC

I think eliminating cybers will eliminate recruits. It is totally possible that they recruited, or tried or will try, to recruit the whole cyber team, like we did with the cops in Fight Club. We don't know.

LINKI, An NK recruitment death is also possible.
When I hear "NK recruitment death", I think of someone who is killed via NK, and the kill is also a recruitment. Like a zombie of sorts.

SVS later clarifies with:
S~V~S wrote:
Chris wrote: A what?
An NK of a recruited pwersob. An NK recruitment death.

<snip>
"An NK of a recruited person."

But leading up to this, that's all I was talking about. I listed who of the NKed players could have been recruited. Why say it again, but only in this weird phrasing?

I think SVS fucked up suggesting that someone could have been NKed and they'd come back to life recruited. Except there's nothing to suggest that, and then she quickly changed what she claims she meant.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

While I'm at it, I do think I have a bit of an ability to see SVS's baddie game.

The last game I played with her, Recruitment Maifa. I just felt that I saw her baddie game, and pushed with DH until we got her lynched.

She was The Creeping Death.

I'm seeing it again, but this time, I also found some evidence.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 439

Post by Epignosis »

Chris wrote:Except there's nothing to suggest that
:haha:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

keys56000000000 wrote:Chris, what Elohcin was probably trying to hint at was that Strax's first three civs targeted don't die. That's what the hosts put in the roles afterwards, right? So that's the simple explanation. Why does it have to be some fucking wacky Elo IS Strax theory? Do you have any idea how fucking crazy you sound with these warped theories?
keys, it sounds like you're admitting that Elo somehow knew that Strax's kill wouldn't work on her because she was a civ. You call it the "simplest explanation". (I'm calling it the only explanation) But no one knew that until DAY FOUR. How else can Elo know something that hadn't been revealed about a role unless she was that role?

So why is Elo being Strax SO "crazy" & "warped"?

Anyway, I believe I said "I think Elo could have been Strax." Why are you so intent on proving me wrong? :ponder:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Epignosis wrote:
Chris wrote:Except there's nothing to suggest that
:haha:

Vague. Unhelpful. Exactly what I'd expect out of Epig...

Want to elaborate, or just leave it at that?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 339
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE.

DFaraday is probably the Master. That is not what I was expecting.

Now there's a really small chance for error, but I don't know. I thought he was hinting at something yesterday and it turns out it's not true.
The hint was "another Civvie the Doctor failed to save" or something like that, right? And you checked to see if he was a Companion and he wasn't?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Does the Doctor only save companions?

When I read it, I just took it as the Doctor saves lots of people's lives. Is that not the case?
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 146

Re: Dr. Who Mafia - Day 10

Post by Hedgeowl »

Snow Dog wrote:
zeek wrote:
zeek wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Kind of I guess. But not as certain as I am of Hedge and now i am getting convinced of DF.

Zeek! You are one of the ones I trust...am i wrong too?
What makes you more sure of those two, over Bass?

I'm glad you trust me but I feel like if I disagree with you you'll say I've been recruited as well. I haven't, I'm the same old loveable zeek.
nty

I have played with Hedge plentyi of times so i know her but the clincher for me was...she hadn't mentioned me as suspicious all game then suddenly its "Snow DOg" . just felt forced to me. Thev right thing to say..whatever. It pinged the hell out of me. she is bad. I hate this keyboard

DF. Ok not certain of him at all but he seems to fit the bill and the Mast is a prority. The cases on him seem sound. it appeals. seems right.

Bass. i havev read his posts and i don't see it. He could be bad and if he's lynched I hope you are right. Not my top prority though But i hardly know him so maybe i am not seeing the case. think I pkayed with hi once on another site.
I am trying to catch-up and this is something I wanted to make sure I responded to. I have in fact mentioned you multiple times Snow. That was not the first time by any means, so you must have just missed it. It might be worth it reading through my posts again.
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 407

Post by Dom »

Chris, the most interesting bit of that SVS business is that she knew Mickeys secrets before they were public. Very strange indeed
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Good riddance to you Metalmarch though on a personal level i enjoyed playing with you. RIP Elo, I'm pretty sure you are civ so I am sorry to see you go.

I think SD is a cyber like several people have theorized and I think DF is probably the Master so I can see voting either of them today, assuming of course that nothing else happens to change my mind. I won't vote now because I'd like to see if something happens that either convinces me one of the two is definitely bad or one of the two is really not bad. keys, I am trying hard to see things from your pov about Snowy, it's just not happening yet. It at least puts some doubt in my mind that someone is seeing him as civ.

Chris, what are you looking at that says the doctor will save any lives?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

Chris wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Be careful what you wish for, Chris :)

Welcome back, LC

I think eliminating cybers will eliminate recruits. It is totally possible that they recruited, or tried or will try, to recruit the whole cyber team, like we did with the cops in Fight Club. We don't know.

LINKI, An NK recruitment death is also possible.
When I hear "NK recruitment death", I think of someone who is killed via NK, and the kill is also a recruitment. Like a zombie of sorts.

SVS later clarifies with:
S~V~S wrote:
Chris wrote: A what?
An NK of a recruited pwersob. An NK recruitment death.

<snip>
"An NK of a recruited person."

But leading up to this, that's all I was talking about. I listed who of the NKed players could have been recruited. Why say it again, but only in this weird phrasing?

I think SVS fucked up suggesting that someone could have been NKed and they'd come back to life recruited. Except there's nothing to suggest that, and then she quickly changed what she claims she meant.
That seems pretty shady to me. I'm starting to think the Recruiter role is Missy, a new character this season. SPOILER: She pretty much did exactly that, brought back a dead character, seemingly to do her bidding.

Side note: I'm skipping Zeek and MP for now in my analyses, since obviously neither of them can be the Master. I'll look over Epi, Dom, and Juliet later today when I have some time.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 368

Post by S~V~S »

Dom wrote:Chris, the most interesting bit of that SVS business is that she knew Mickeys secrets before they were public. Very strange indeed
I did? Can you refresh me? And what "SVS Business" are you speaking of?

I did not know any secrets, and my role doesn't have any. So not sure what you mean.

Linki, no I didn't , you are grasping at anything that will make mebsd and you are just flat wrong. I think my original wording was clear enough, if awkward.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You are over analyzing and twisting things so that they fit your pet theories and preconceived notions.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 858
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

LOL at S~V~S being recruiter. Chris, I can't believe you still haven't pegged her role yet.

DFaraday wrote:
Chris wrote:Hedgie, the next two NKs would only leave him alive with no more protections.

It's kinda now for a lynch for him, if you believe he's The Master.

Bass as the Cyber controller is not as big a threat. We know who he is. He has no night actions other then the NK, which we need to kill The Master.

Besides, voting the guy who we need to take a swipe at The Master... I mean, that's kinda rude, isn't it? :p

Listen, I'm not one to tell you how to vote, I'm just asking you to think about it.
This is all assuming I am the Master. If I get lynched, you will simply be down a civvie, and the Cybermen AND the Master will all still be in play. And I'll have been another civvie the Doctor failed to save. I just don't understand why so many people are willing to eschew lynching almost certain baddies in favor of a vague case that says I'm too blendy. None of this is making sense to me. I'm not saying you're bad, Chris, but certainly there are some baddies in this awkward push for me. :SVS:
Yes, I don't understand why he would drop this line if it didn't indicate something. So I tried saving you last night, DF, and it didn't work.

As I said, there is a possibility this means DF is a noncompanion civvie, but I have all of those roles pegged by other players. :eye:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

juliets wrote:Chris, what are you looking at that says the doctor will save any lives?
DFaraday wrote:
Chris wrote:Hedgie, the next two NKs would only leave him alive with no more protections.

Bass as the Cyber controller is not as big a threat. We know who he is. He has no night actions other then the NK, which we need to kill The Master.

Besides, voting the guy who we need to take a swipe at The Master... I mean, that's kinda rude, isn't it? :p

Listen, I'm not one to tell you how to vote, I'm just asking you to think about it.
This is all assuming I am the Master. If I get lynched, you will simply be down a civvie, and the Cybermen AND the Master will all still be in play. And I'll have been another civvie the Doctor failed to save. I just don't understand why so many people are willing to eschew lynching almost certain baddies in favor of a vague case that says I'm too blendy. None of this is making sense to me. I'm not saying you're bad, Chris, but certainly there are some baddies in this awkward push for me. :SVS:

I'm not sure this is what MP and LC are talking about. I think it is... But if it is, this is what I was asking about.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Chris wrote:Does the Doctor only save companions?

When I read it, I just took it as the Doctor saves lots of people's lives. Is that not the case?
Chris is speaking of reading DFaraday's post where he said something about "I'll be another Civ the Doctor failed to save". Linki: Thank you DF, yes, that's it.

Chris, I was searching all DFaraday's posts back to Friday for the "blatant role hint" that MP said he saw (and tested?) and DFaradfay confirmed. I found nothing I could construe as a role hint, and that comment was the only thing I found that seemed like it could be charged with some extra meaning. :shrug: You (despite several claims to the contrary) are still doing diligent detective work, can you see the blatant role hint? Do I need to read through again?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Whoops, I mean thank you Chris. Weird, in the linki update I thought it was DF somehow. :blush: :blush:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

Quite plain and simple SVS.

How did you know that Mickey Smith's role had a protection in it on day 3, when Mickey's role secrets hadn't been revealed?

That's not twisting anything... That's a straight forward question.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Yes, I don't understand why he would drop this line if it didn't indicate something. So I tried saving you last night, DF, and it didn't work.
:noble: I thought so. Good to know I wasn't way off base and out of touch.
As I said, there is a possibility this means DF is a noncompanion civvie, but I have all of those roles pegged by other players. :eye:
If he's a non-companion Civvie, then it's not a blatant role hint, any more than saying "I'm a Civvie" is one.

Unless...

I don't watch Doc Who, besides a short stint with the Fourth Doctor back as a lad. Could the "blatant role hint" have been... show-related?

If not, then it seems like DFaraday just latched on to MP's suspicion of a role hint, and went with it hard despite there not being a real one. Then he'll get my vote. I want convincing blatant role hint proof.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

S~V~S wrote:
Dom wrote:Chris, the most interesting bit of that SVS business is that she knew Mickeys secrets before they were public. Very strange indeed
I did? Can you refresh me?
Chris wrote:While looking back through Elo's posts looking for anything to make sense of what role she was trying to talk about, I noticed this:
Three civ roles appear to have the ability to potentially survive an NK on their own; Mickey, Sarah Jane and Captain Jack. So what makes it so suspish? Plus the person who attempted to kill Elo was a civvie. I am curious why her survival does not seem as bad to you.
There is Sarah Jane, Mickey Smith & Captain Jack. One implies immunity (flip of a coin), one says he is "hard to kill" and the third says 50/50 of night targets failing. Bad Elo is s lot flail-ier when shes cornered, this Elo is not.

<snip>

By the time that SVS posted this, on day 3, Mickey Smith was still alive, and as far as I can tell, the secret section of his role had not been revealed yet. How did SVS know about this role's secrets? (HINT: She's not Mickey Smith. That was Snow Dog, who was lynched that same day.)

I found nothing to tell me how SVS knew about Mickey's role secret before it was revealed.

I also found it odd that after days and days of suspecting both Dana and Daisy, SVS suddenly abandons all suspicion of them both.

Something's not adding up. I know I've said forever that I think SVS is the recruiter, and that's not going to change here. And I think Dana/LC is someone that we should all be concerned about.

I was told by a host that they would permit a teammate to send in the PMs for a non playing teammate.

Something is VERY fishy here...

Also, for extra reading fun:

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search ... =281&ch=-1
Turnip Head wrote:SVS, where do you fall on the Chris+LC vs. Epi+Sabie spectrum?
Turnip Head wrote:What does everyone think of SVS so far? I've not seen her take any heat yet but I also don't see anyone vouching for her or trusting her. It feels like something is missing from her game but I can't quite place my finger on it. Less conducive to open discussion? Her posts seem to go down carefully mapped avenues of thought, unlike those of a freewheeling baddie hunter.

I'm probably voting for Bass but that seems like yesterday's news already. Bass hasn't said or done anything to make me doubt the evidence against him. I brought up a point about Bass saying he went back and read old games of Made's and Enrique's in order to figure out they were bad. It sounded like bulloney to me and he never responded to it. I think he got rolechecker info on one or both of them and dressed it up as his own research. Especially considering Bass doesn't have many contributions to the discussion this game, that point really sticks out.
Turnip Head wrote:Click this link to be taken to all of SVS's posts. Enter "Roxy" into the Search box. Hit Enter. Roxy's name will be highlighted every time that SVS typed it in this thread.

I think this is definitely worth a discussion... and I definitely think SVS would recruit Roxy if she had the chance.
Turnip Head wrote:It cannot be unseen. I think SVS is the recruiter. Normally in a game of mafia, SVS will have plenty to say about Roxy, she's not afraid to offer her own opinion on the matter, she'll tell you the way she sees things. SVS will analyze Roxy's tone, word choice, level of snark etc to determine if she believes Roxy to be bad or not.

None of that thought process showed up at all in this game. And yet, almost all mentions of Roxy in those 13 posts are a defense of Roxy. Or rather, SVS decided to talk about the players who were talking about Roxy, questioning their intentions... she did not discuss Roxy herself.

And in case any of you forgot... TH said this the day of the lynch. This is the lynch where MP suddenly has an epiphany on TH being The Master, and puts a vote on him. Less than 30 minutes later, TH is mysteriously dead with a lynch switch. A switch that Bass didn't have because he was the "princess" role. A switch that the Cyber team, or anyone in the game for that matter, doesn't have according to the role descriptions. A switch that really seems like the sort of thing a secret role would have.

*Voting SVS*

You're discussing Elo's night 2 NK survival.

This is on day 3.

Snow Dog 1.0 died that day, and was Mickey Smith.

I searched back through all of the decoding, and couldn't find where anyone decoded Mickey.

So...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris, GIVE IT UP.

She's not the recruiter.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yes, I don't understand why he would drop this line if it didn't indicate something. So I tried saving you last night, DF, and it didn't work.
:noble: I thought so. Good to know I wasn't way off base and out of touch.
If he's a non-companion Civvie, then it's not a blatant role hint, any more than saying "I'm a Civvie" is one.

Unless...

I don't watch Doc Who, besides a short stint with the Fourth Doctor back as a lad. Could the "blatant role hint" have been... show-related?

If not, then it seems like DFaraday just latched on to MP's suspicion of a role hint, and went with it hard despite there not being a real one. Then he'll get my vote. I want convincing blatant role hint proof.
Hmmmm... let me think about this. It would mean I have someone else pegged incorrectly too though.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by DFaraday »

MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL at S~V~S being recruiter. Chris, I can't believe you still haven't pegged her role yet.

DFaraday wrote:

Yes, I don't understand why he would drop this line if it didn't indicate something. So I tried saving you last night, DF, and it didn't work.

ALL of the other roles? That's odd. That's very odd.

And all of my hints are only blatant to fans of the show. But that's neither here nor there right now, since I am interested in finding the Master and figuring out this recruiter business. I sure hope the Devil isn't one of the secret roles, because that would suck for me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ha ha, okay, I'll just sit back and watch this role hint business play out.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Chris, GIVE IT UP.

She's not the recruiter.
So, I shouldn't be interested in how she knew that about Mickey's role?

It's not that hard of a question...
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'd like to ask a question out of general interest, Snowy or hosts or whoever can answer. Mickey's role says he "absorbs" a night action whether the coin flip is heads or tails. Does that mean that Mickey was immune to night actions no matter what? Just curious to know how much it sucked to lose him on one hand, and being glad he's not "in the mix" for NK survivors when we're trying to narrow down The Master. Hell, glad to be dead myself! First me, that is. At least we know I wasn't The Master. phew
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Chris wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Chris, GIVE IT UP.

She's not the recruiter.
So, I shouldn't be interested in how she knew that about Mickey's role?

It's not that hard of a question...
I'm interested too... I'd like to see what she says about it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DF, you say hints plural. Is this correct? If so, I will look back through all of your posts when I'm not multitasking.

And how is that odd? Some of them were filled by behavior and POE, so there are a few, namely the non-companion civvies, that I could be wrong about. I just find it odd that you came back that way last night. Shocked in fact.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Chris, we need to be finding The Master, not messing around with some pointless question. No offense intended.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

LC, some/a lot of this stuff is stuff that I worked on/was working on before.

I choose when to release stuff... sometimes. :p

I was trying to make the Cybers think that Elo was Sarah Jane, so they wouldn't be tempted to target her.

It didn't work. :(

MovingPictures07 wrote:Chris, we need to be finding The Master, not messing around with some pointless question. No offense intended.
:huh:

The Master is more important than the recruiter? Not the team, but the recruiter?

:eye:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

But S~V~S isn't the recruiter!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That's my point. You're wasting everyone's time right now on one of the only few players right now who can't be The Master or the recruiter.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MovingPictures07 wrote:But S~V~S isn't the recruiter!
Says the guy I think is recruited.

I know. You don't think the Doctor can be recruited. You see why of course you'd say that?

Also, there is no proof that the Doctor can't be recruited. I don't see how anyone can just take MP's word as absolute that he's not recruited based on an assumption.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:wall:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S's role has been obvious to everyone but Chris for how long now? Half the game?
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MP, I'm off today. I have an appointment at Noon, and then that's it.

There's no way I'm letting you sweep this under the rug.

It will be addressed. All that need happen to make it go away is SVS gives us a satisfactory answer to a seemingly important question.

It's not really that derailing.

But it will be if she doesn't give a good answer...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

You do what you want. But you're derailing the civvies' chances right now by focusing on an absolutely ridiculous and pointless topic that has nothing to do with catching The Master or any recruiter.
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

:shrug:
Chris
Tyrant

Post by Chris »

MovingPictures07 wrote:You do what you want. But you're derailing the civvies' chances right now by focusing on an absolutely ridiculous and pointless topic that has nothing to do with catching The Master or any recruiter.
We also have 36 hours to answer a single question so we can all go back to being fairly sure that DF is The Master.

LOL!

Yeah, you're so recruited... :haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Right Chris, because I want the thread to actually focus on catching the roles most harmful to us at the moment and not some stupid BS that has no relevance, I'm recruited.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh that was supposed to be in orange.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DF, I just caught your other role hint.

Now I just have to figure out whether I believe it. It certainly is possible... That would mean I'm wrong about the player I have there though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What do players think of Blooper specifically? If DF's more blatant role hint that I missed before is true, then she needs to be the next focus.

I have to go to focus more on work now, be back this evening.
keys56000000000
The Mark
Posts in topic: 328

Post by keys56000000000 »

Chris says Elo being Strax is the only explanation, Chris says SVS is the recruiter, Chris says he's a realist. Chris is the furthest thing away from a realist there is. Chris is fantasist. He is wasting our time. I am tempted to vote for him just to get him out of the way.
ZEPPELIN RULES! \o/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

People the recruiter would be most likely to want to recruit: Chris. MovingPictures07. Right?

I don't think Chris is derailing anything. I want to hear S~V~S' answer as well, and I don't believe she is the recruiter because both MP07 and BR said that that's not possible. I still want to know the answer. It shouldn't be a big deal at all. I think you other guys don't need to get involved, it's Chris asking S~V~S a question. Like, it's an A-B conversation, so y'all should C your way out of it. :haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am not the recruiter. Regardless of what Chris says.

I am on phone and there are so many posts, what exactly is the question?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

SVS this is the original question:

How did you know that Mickey Smith's role had a protection in it on day 3, when Mickey's role secrets hadn't been revealed?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Thanks Juliets.

The public part of Mickeys role says if he is targeted a coin will be flipped. What else would that mean other than pretty much the same thing as Sarah Jane?

That part isn't a secret, and I think it is really obvious.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

No one else thought that?

Return to “Previous Jobs”