Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Mountainous Two-Kill Tenner #2 - States in the US [DAY 1]

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:51 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:50 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:48 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:46 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:44 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:44 pm Sure. She is super smart and I want her to participate and be more active. I don't like her evasive tactics early with Mac and I when I think if she is allowed to sit back as wolf she just wins cause she gains strength as the game goes on. This is a short game format. Want to see more cards on the table.
I wouldn't characterize lucy's play right now as sitting back. Would you?
In terms of analysis? So far yes but also I haven't kept up snd isoed her. She posts a lot but hasn't said much I find interesting.
oh lucy be sitting and it isn't in the front
me talking now is unnecessary, there has been too much conversation with me directly involved, I wanna see how stuff goes without my influence for a bit more
This is a 10 player game. Get your ass in here.
I have said as much, if not more things than you have lmao
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:51 pm
Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:44 pm Sure. She is super smart and I want her to participate and be more active. I don't like her evasive tactics early with Mac and I when I think if she is allowed to sit back as wolf she just wins cause she gains strength as the game goes on. This is a short game format. Want to see more cards on the table.
In terms of analysis? So far yes but also I haven't kept up snd isoed her. She posts a lot but hasn't said much I find interesting.
me talking now is unnecessary, there has been too much conversation with me directly involved, I wanna see how stuff goes without my influence for a bit more
wydm? just power wolf you don't need to slank as wolf smh
Are you describing your own play?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Achromatic
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 226
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Sir Chris/Chris

Post by Achromatic »

Also I am exhausted and have 0 wim. The achro wolf solve is achro/porscha and I told her to bus me to get cred whenever I fall over from not caring that much.

All other solves are invalid. If you town read porscha I am something something clear.

Thank you for your time.
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 210

Post by robyn »

not sure how to respond without explicitly saying I commonly power wolf, so I'll just say it like that
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:52 pm
Yes and I am not the standard this game. I don't post because I am exhausted not because it's uwu unnecessary
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Lucy is the bus if wilgy scum. Wilgy voted lucy to spew her. Gg exhausted achro still goat gn
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 240

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:52 pm
Are you describing your own play?
I eagerly await the day I power wolf
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 374

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:48 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:46 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:40 pm Yeah it's like super easy to believe Alison is just totally off lol.
I am honestly more on than I have been in my last three games. I am skeptical of you and NAA calling my tone "off" without giving specific examples.
You keep saying abjectly unbelievable things specifically about NotAnAxehole. You have so much experience with Axe right now I really struggle to understand how you can be telegraphing so many bad takes about how he plays. Your understanding of his playstyle would have to be better than is being shown surely.
What about that comment implied any comment on NAA's playstyle? He has said my interactions were fake. I'm skeptical of that read.
Firstly I didn't say your tone was off. I said YOU were off. And I am mostly referring to you making reads on NotAnAxehole that make no sense given your experience with him. You are trying to reduce my point down to a specific post on which I was not commenting but was rather commenting more generally on your play around him, which we have already gone over and disagreed on so you already know that I have basis for finding your dealings with him wack, and now you are pretending to be confused/incredulous about it.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:54 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:52 pm

Yes and I am not the standard this game. I don't post because I am exhausted not because it's uwu unnecessary
but we are different people, nonetheless I still thing wigly and Porscha are good votes, I'm down to go down on Sabi tho
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:53 pm Also I am exhausted and have 0 wim. The achro wolf solve is achro/porscha and I told her to bus me to get cred whenever I fall over from not caring that much.

All other solves are invalid. If you town read porscha I am something something clear.

Thank you for your time.
gamer, what is this weird pocket/teaming attempt ;(
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:53 pm
not sure how to respond without explicitly saying I commonly power wolf, so I'll just say it like that
ok so you explicitly power wolf. roger roger
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think there is an absolutely strong chance Achro is mafia here and just being overwhelmed and struggling to keep his head above water with town sounding solutions.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Achromatic wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:55 pm Lucy is the bus if wilgy scum. Wilgy voted lucy to spew her. Gg exhausted achro still goat gn
Lucy/wigly never buses me LMAO, I always bus wigly
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:57 pm

yah
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

unvoting porscha

[VOTE: achro] aubergine
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:40 pm Yeah it's like super easy to believe Alison is just totally off lol.
I am honestly more on than I have been in my last three games. I am skeptical of you and NAA calling my tone "off" without giving specific examples.
You keep saying abjectly unbelievable things specifically about NotAnAxehole. You have so much experience with Axe right now I really struggle to understand how you can be telegraphing so many bad takes about how he plays. Your understanding of his playstyle would have to be better than is being shown surely.
What about that comment implied any comment on NAA's playstyle? He has said my interactions were fake. I'm skeptical of that read.
Firstly I didn't say your tone was off. I said YOU were off. And I am mostly referring to you making reads on NotAnAxehole that make no sense given your experience with him. You are trying to reduce my point down to a specific post on which I was not commenting but was rather commenting more generally on your play around him, which we have already gone over and disagreed on so you already know that I have basis for finding your dealings with him wack, and now you are pretending to be confused/incredulous about it.
My reads on NAA are very sensical.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:57 pm I think there is an absolutely strong chance Achro is mafia here and just being overwhelmed and struggling to keep his head above water with town sounding solutions.
I see you have joined the dark side. welcome, brother
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:00 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:56 pm
My reads on NAA are very sensical.
They really aren't. To be specific you keep pushing or suspecting him for things that are clearly in his known townrange.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:01 am They really aren't. To be specific you keep pushing or suspecting him for things that are clearly in his known townrange.
We disagree on what his townrange is. :shrug:
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

if achro flips scum, am I spewed town? @MacDougall
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:57 pm

yah
you wouldn't lie to me would you
Alison

Post by Alison »

It is absolutely certain that NAA is wolfsiding extremely hard here. You'd be more trusting than me if you expect me to set that aside because of some nuance about his meta or whatever it is you are expecting me to read him off.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:02 am if achro flips scum, am I spewed town? @MacDougall
no
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:03 am
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 11:57 pm

yah
you wouldn't lie to me would you
I would lie to you
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:04 am It is absolutely certain that NAA is wolfsiding extremely hard here. You'd be more trusting than me if you expect me to set that aside because of some nuance about his meta or whatever it is you are expecting me to read him off.
hard agree
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Achro - Sure he's got OGI reasons and stuff but he's just way off his town game
Alison - I have a dilemma because I have a bad but I think accurate reason to townread her but she is in her wolf meta.
DrWilgy - Probably spewed town and also town for lack of giving of fucks.
Falcon - Seems to be likely spewed town but also imma hedge on that one.
Lucy - Is trying very hard to act like she's not solving but she really is and she should probably just drop the no day 1 reads nonsense cuz clearly you can make them. That's townie imo.
NotAnAxehole - Squarely in his wtf meta. Kill if in f3.
Porscha - Solviest person in the game aside from me (and Alison but Porscha's solves are less agenda laden and more easy to parse).
Sabi - Frozen and crying in wolf chat. But also town.
Seanzie - Always town via Alison TMI or correct read.
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:04 am It is absolutely certain that NAA is wolfsiding extremely hard here. You'd be more trusting than me if you expect me to set that aside because of some nuance about his meta or whatever it is you are expecting me to read him off.
Meta is my favorite tech company.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Achro/Wilgy is a sensical solve. I do not wish to pursue it for the moment.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:02 am if achro flips scum, am I spewed town? @MacDougall
No but this post is too asinine for you to ever make as partners with him so I'll also say yes.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Why are you townreading Sabi, Mac!
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:06 am
No but this post is too asinine for you to ever make as partners with him so I'll also say yes.
w
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:05 am
hard agree
and yet you do not have vote on NAA
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I know that you as a wolf hide fiercely behind game theory optimal behaviour. You always push for killing people who are being objectively anti town when you are mafia because you struggle to be able to see when that person is simultaneously being very obvious town while being anti town. You fall into this trap as mafia all the time.
Alison

Post by Alison »

>be me, achromatic
>rand mafia with someone I have history with
>irl stuff going on that makes it hard to play
>lazily bus them and peace out

I don't buy it. lucy and achro are not w/w.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:07 am
hard agree
hard wolf siding but not wolf
Alison

Post by Alison »

If Achro is mafia he is just vote parking on the cheapest easy misexe which means Achro/Wilgy is actually not a sensical solve and Achro mafia spews Wilgy town.

Which means we should exe Achro since we win the game automatically if he is mafia and he is top 3 scum equity anyway.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:07 am Why are you townreading Sabi, Mac!
Sabi as mafia would have TMI on me as town and would be dining the fuck out on that in this game given the conversations we've had outside of game about how polarised I am etc. Her sussing me in this game is essentially a townslip.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:08 am
Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:07 am
hard agree
hard wolf siding but not wolf
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:08 am
>be me, achromatic
>rand mafia with someone I have history with
>irl stuff going on that makes it hard to play
>lazily bus them and peace out

I don't buy it. lucy and achro are not w/w.
I mean, I just said that they aren't partners.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

mac (if he dies early lol)

alison/Axe
sabi
seanzie
achro

falcon (null)

wigly/Porscha
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:09 am If Achro is mafia he is just vote parking on the cheapest easy misexe which means Achro/Wilgy is actually not a sensical solve and Achro mafia spews Wilgy town.

Which means we should exe Achro since we win the game automatically if he is mafia and he is top 3 scum equity anyway.
this is a wolf post alison watch out
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:09 am If Achro is mafia he is just vote parking on the cheapest easy misexe which means Achro/Wilgy is actually not a sensical solve and Achro mafia spews Wilgy town.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

lucy wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:10 am mac (if he dies early lol)

alison/Axe
sabi
seanzie
achro

falcon (null)

wigly/Porscha
there's just no way you have me with wilgy girl I hate it
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 99
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Porscha wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:11 am

Alison obv wolf meta.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

I can't find Achromatic's partner if he is mafia.

It's not lucy, it's not Wilgy. It could be Sabi but Mac is asserting some behind the scenes history that makes them townie. So who is it? Seanzie and I miscleared him?
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

I welcome death's sweet embrace.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:13 am I can't find Achromatic's partner if he is mafia.

It's not lucy, it's not Wilgy. It could be Sabi but Mac is asserting some behind the scenes history that makes them townie. So who is it? Seanzie and I miscleared him?
I like that you're thinking ahead but the reality is that we are unlikely to catch both wolves day 1 (if we even catch 1) so I'd say maybe wait to bother with pairing options after a wolf flip
Achromatic
Money Launderer

Post by Achromatic »

Alison wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:13 am I can't find Achromatic's partner if he is mafia.

If I was mafia with seanzie I would be posting less. Not him.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Achromatic wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:13 am I welcome death's sweet embrace.
I am voting you no matter what then.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nominally, I disagree that he is unpartnered with anybody frankly. There's literally no way that he can be spewed unpartnered with the entire game right now and there's no way that you in your right mind would ever make an argument so ridiculous in the middle of the first day of the game.

Return to “Previous Hustles”