Post by robyn »

me and nook would be an op scum team, can’t read either of us d1
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Kid's Birthday Party Mafia Day 1

Post by Alison »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:31 pm @Alison was I ignored in asking you of Nook thoughts or did I miss it?
I have no read on Nook. He is doing his usual gimmick.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by MissSparkles »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:29 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:24 pm Nook you just gonna run past me all phase?
Yes. Look how fast I am.
:charlieblackmon:

Can’t catch u, you’re the gingerbread man. idk who i’m gonna work with this game, my two town leans aren’t really the type to work with others, and we’ll your running away from me 🐼 😢
:cloud9:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:33 pm me and nook would be an op scum team, can’t read either of us d1
We'd get swept lmao
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:33 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:24 pm Nook you just gonna run past me all phase?
Yes. Look how fast I am.

Can’t catch u, you’re the gingerbread man. idk who i’m gonna work with this game, my two town leans aren’t really the type to work with others, and we’ll your running away from me 🐼 😢
Ok, what are we working on

Fair warning im still crying about Jay calling my reads bad
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:33 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:33 pm me and nook would be an op scum team, can’t read either of us d1
We'd get swept lmao
lol
Alison
Posts in topic: 143
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I work with others all the time.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Post by DrWilgy »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:32 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:28 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:20 pm [VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

The more I think about it the more I realize that there is no fucking way you are scumreading me in good faith for making bold claims and arguing them to the bitter end. You have interacted with me in politics chat, mafia spectator chat, and within mafia games. I have never once backed down on a position or accepted anything other than cold absolutism. It is simply unbelievable for you to think it is >rand wolf for me to tell Wilgy he does not know what ego is.
Good point, you do it in spec chat. I don't recall if you do it as town or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I think specifically the point that "wilgy doesn't know what ego is" is the poor logic jump you made in your original post. It's probably wrong, and even if it's right, Wilgy making one inaccurate observation about your ego isn't sufficient to make that claim. That's the point I still have a qualm with.
He made an observation that would only be coherent if he did not know what efo is. Simple as.
At what point, does the strongarm break? Is it when you are voting by yourself?

We are being hung up what is and isn't a perception of ego, and I don't even feel that is AI so what is the point?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:39 pm

The more I think about it the more I realize that there is no fucking way you are scumreading me in good faith for making bold claims and arguing them to the bitter end. You have interacted with me in politics chat, mafia spectator chat, and within mafia games. I have never once backed down on a position or accepted anything other than cold absolutism. It is simply unbelievable for you to think it is >rand wolf for me to tell Wilgy he does not know what ego is.
Good point, you do it in spec chat. I don't recall if you do it as town or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I think specifically the point that "wilgy doesn't know what ego is" is the poor logic jump you made in your original post. It's probably wrong, and even if it's right, Wilgy making one inaccurate observation about your ego isn't sufficient to make that claim. That's the point I still have a qualm with.
He made an observation that would only be coherent if he did not know what efo is. Simple as.

We are being hung up what is and isn't a perception of ego, and I don't even feel that is AI so what is the point?
you are being stress tested
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

fucking biden cancelled student debt a few years too early
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:39 pm

you are being stress tested
Seems so. I have seen pro town Alison for the last page at least.

I was hoping to see a line of conclusion before pointing out that's what this seems like though.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:34 pm
Yes. Look how fast I am.

:ohyeah:

Is jAY just a random vote, i remember playing with him as town in the 70s (champs s2) and we won. he seems pretty proactive in engaging others but thats obvi easy to fake as scum. tell me more about him, unless hes right and youre reads are just bad.

tbh i still dont get the ego thing AND WHY ITs important or being used for a read but maybe im just confused idk.

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:45 pm
Yes. Look how fast I am.

Is jAY just a random vote, i remember playing with him as town in the 70s (champs s2) and we won. he seems pretty proactive in engaging others but thats obvi easy to fake as scum. tell me more about him, unless hes right and youre reads are just bad.

tbh i still dont get the ego thing AND WHY ITs important or being used for a read but maybe im just confused idk.
Idk it might be bad its a micro read i made while exhausted lol, but I didn't think his sabi read was real or made sense at the time, and his looking for a wikgy read from me after like 3 hours was kinda bad too given the nature of the read (which he apparently knows exists but doesn't know how works, which is...weh)

I think marmot's argument amounts to "alison wastes more time arguing trivial things as mafia"

Idk if its meaningful or not, I thibk its something Marmot could realistically believe
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:54 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:45 pm
Yes. Look how fast I am.

Idk it might be bad its a micro read i made while exhausted lol, but I didn't think his sabi read was real or made sense at the time, and his looking for a wikgy read from me after like 3 hours was kinda bad too given the nature of the read (which he apparently knows exists but doesn't know how works, which is...weh)

I think marmot's argument amounts to "alison wastes more time arguing trivial things as mafia"

Idk if its meaningful or not, I thibk its something Marmot could realistically believe
Fair take on Jay + Marmot.

I was mostly talking about Alison re: the ego thing, about why itès important re: wilgy and why this is even a thing but then lucy in the sky with diamonds said stress test and im like ok yeah can kinda see that i guess.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 201
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hard disagree

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

I don't know why alison argues a lot of the stuff she does and it doesn't really matter to me 🤷‍♀️
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

im slightly upset than that marmot is wasting his vote on me rn rather than voting Alison, i found it odd he isnt, maybe he doesnt want too eliminate a possible pairing early aka him and alison early on as scum which would be smart and kinda explains the vote on me more.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:05 pm I don't know why alison argues a lot of the stuff she does and it doesn't really matter to me 🤷‍♀️
LOL fair enough.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fuggin Lucy distracted me and now I'm just thinking about politics and economics.
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:05 pm im slightly upset than that marmot is wasting his vote on me rn rather than voting Alison, i found it odd he isnt, maybe he doesnt want too eliminate a possible pairing early aka him and alison early on as scum which would be smart and kinda explains the vote on me more.
This is actually why im voting you lol, expressing sadness to get others to do a thing you want them to do.

You did the same thing when you expressed sadness to falcon because he hasn't changed his pfp.

You also did it when you used sad panda emotes to get nook to work with you

It's a form of AtE that is perfectly acceptable, but imo manipulative.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Uh oh I killed the thread

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:12 pm
MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:05 pm im slightly upset than that marmot is wasting his vote on me rn rather than voting Alison, i found it odd he isnt, maybe he doesnt want too eliminate a possible pairing early aka him and alison early on as scum which would be smart and kinda explains the vote on me more.
This is actually why im voting you lol, expressing sadness to get others to do a thing you want them to do.

You did the same thing when you expressed sadness to falcon because he hasn't changed his pfp.

You also did it when you used sad panda emotes to get nook to work with you

It's a form of AtE that is perfectly acceptable, but imo manipulative.
When is a manipulative Sparkles just and only a scum Sparkles, when youre good at the manipulation game dont you think id use it as both alignments, have you never seen me manipulate as town before really, its my claim to fame.

Votine me over Alison for this in your POV doesnèt feel very kosher, maybe im onto something.

[VOTE: Marmy] aubergine
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

There may be two wolves but I have only one vote.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

There's two wolves in everyone

Inside me there are two wolves. One wants a sandwich. The other wants a salmon burger. Both wolves are hungry, it's time for lunch.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

read the whole thread and have 0 thoughts
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:52 am One of these days I need to make three posts in an entire game and have two of them be gifs.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:31 pm There's two wolves in everyone
one is gay, one is drunk
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

My two wolves collectively want cheese
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:31 pm why did u vote me @JaggedJimmyJay
You strike me as someone more likely than the average bear to respond readably to a random vote. I'm not sure that has borne fruit though.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Basic sort:

[town read]
DrWilgy
Sabiplz
Marmot

[town lean]
Alison
falconf5ca

---POE---

Esooa
outed wolf
Nanook
lucy
MissSparkles
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 144

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:16 pm
You strike me as someone more likely than the average bear to respond readably to a random vote. I'm not sure that has borne fruit though.
The question is, do I feel the same about your response to my (seemingly) random vote on you?

No, I do not.

I think there's an above average chance your scum this game. Let's call it a 68% chance
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:21 pm Basic sort:

[town read]
DrWilgy
Sabiplz
Marmot

[town lean]
Alison
falconf5ca

---POE---

Esooa
outed wolf
Nanook
lucy
MissSparkles
Can ya give me a couple quick points on Nook, Sparkles & lucy?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MissSparkles wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:42 pm When is a manipulative Sparkles just and only a scum Sparkles, when youre good at the manipulation game dont you think id use it as both alignments, have you never seen me manipulate as town before really, its my claim to fame.

Votine me over Alison for this in your POV doesnèt feel very kosher, maybe im onto something.

[VOTE: Marmy] aubergine
To ensure I understand: does this imply that Marmot's assertion that you were being manipulative was accurate? Alignment aside.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:16 pm
The question is, do I feel the same about your response to my (seemingly) random vote on you?

No, I do not.

I think there's an above average chance your scum this game. Let's call it a 68% chance
You're gonna need to talk about your gripes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:22 pm Can ya give me a couple quick points on Nook, Sparkles & lucy?
Sure. The POE group is largely comprised of folks for whom I don't have some degree of town read. My most concrete suspicion would be on Sparkles, whose posts strike me as inauthentic at points. Nanook's reads are weird. lucy has started this game less engaged than I recall seeing in the previous mountainous game or Halvosen Ridge.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

GTH I think falcon's handling of recent pressure has been decent. He at least seems authentic. I grant that his meta is not one I entirely understand, so I tend to leave that alone with him at this point.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

To expand a little on some of my prior Alison commentary:

I think that she must be interpreted for motivation (at least before results-based assessment via flips can provide additional insight), because her principled strategies and application of her views of logic to the game are going to be consistent and generally unrevealing. For her to turn the day into a combative thunderdomy mess, ham-fisting the "murder falcon" narrative wouldn't be especially productive on its own power unless falcon is exactly mafia; indeed, it'd even remind me of Halvosen Ridge Day 1 between her and Rondo (both mafia).

Alison's handling of this incident was considerably more nuanced and more balanced, in that she seemed to understand and intend the greater function of her attacks -- to turn the game thread into something pro-town regardless of falcon. This is the kind of thing I think she associates with MacDougall, validly, and I have behaved similarly in many past games. As soon as folks began to interact with her calls to murder falcon [and then her if he flips green etc], she took inventory (e.g., #240) and morphed it into different reads (e.g., #267, #330) stemming directly from that origin combat. I think that's a nice sign.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Sparkles] aubergine
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:22 pm Can ya give me a couple quick points on Nook, Sparkles & lucy?
Sure. The POE group is largely comprised of folks for whom I don't have some degree of town read. My most concrete suspicion would be on Sparkles, whose posts strike me as inauthentic at points. Nanook's reads are weird. lucy has started this game less engaged than I recall seeing in the previous mountainous game or Halvosen Ridge.
kinda silly to expect to read a freshly converted chat mafia to be read by engagement and post count
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:49 pm
kinda silly to expect to read a freshly converted chat mafia to be read by engagement and post count
It's D1, how do you expect him to make his reads?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It would be better to describe it as the absence of a read. I have very little impression of you right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:52 pm
It would be better to describe it as the absence of a read. I have very little impression of you right now.
that is the intentional impression I give d1 lmao, so why do u have me in poe instead of null
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

You have played. Plenty of forum games at this point to pull that card
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:54 pm that is the intentional impression I give d1 lmao, so why do u have me in poe instead of null
Null IS POE. The target number of town reads is five, and the rest fall under the line.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:54 pm
You have played. Plenty of forum games at this point to pull that card
that's why I said freshly converted instead of new, do you disagree with that statement?
the card is that I'm a chat mafia player able to hyper post or minimum post without it being AI
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:55 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:54 pm that is the intentional impression I give d1 lmao, so why do u have me in poe instead of null
Null IS POE. The target number of town reads is five, and the rest fall under the line.
ah, also ur at 50 posts and it's just started, I'd slow down
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Speaking of that, I never thought I'd get to type this sentence:

@DrWilgy be wary of the post cap.

:eek:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

lucy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:58 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:55 pm
ah, also ur at 50 posts and it's just started, I'd slow down
"Please don't solve me JJJ, be careful of your post count!"

[VOTE: lucy] aubergine

Return to “Previous Hustles”