RondoDimBuckle Lel (lel)
57%

Total votes: 7
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 224

Re: Kid's Birthday Party Mafia Day 1

Post by DrWilgy »

Like, am I wrong in my thinking that Wolves are generally less inclined to give reads?

We have 2 players that just won't give reads and arguably 1-2 others that feel like getting reads from them is like pulling teeth.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 55
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by MissSparkles »

Those last two Qs I will answer in a moment, im working on a notepad that will answer these questions aswell as offer analysis on everyone.
:cloud9:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:20 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:18 pm do you think my town/wolf ranges are very similar?
I don't believe I have seen you play a game as mafia. As a general rule, most of the time when people have that belief they are giving themselves too much (or not enough) credit.
you do recall our conversation where I played in an insulated community for 2 years like nanook, yes?
therefore I am consistent in this, correct?
I recall your general description of your community. I am not sure I would necessarily liken it to Mafia451 (Nanook's place), where I have played myself. That's still a forum and invites all the different wrinkles that forum Mafia invites. I also wouldn't say that you're playing this Day 1 like Nanook plays most of his Days 1. He often makes and shares reads; he just doesn't write a great deal in the way of explanation.

You may genuinely believe that you are consistent, and that you are playing with a Nanookian methodology. Could be. To this point though, I have not seen anything from you that makes me say with any degree of confidence "lucy is aligned with the town faction".
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 333
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:26 pm Like, am I wrong in my thinking that Wolves are generally less inclined to give reads?

We have 2 players that just won't give reads and arguably 1-2 others that feel like getting reads from them is like pulling teeth.
Eh I hate giving reads D1 when I'm not confident. It's normal.like otherwise you force reads, it comes off as not genuine and you look wolfy.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

[VOTE: ow] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

How is Nook from an insulated community when he has played on numerous forums through out the many years?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 207
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:27 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:22 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:20 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:18 pm do you think my town/wolf ranges are very similar?
I don't believe I have seen you play a game as mafia. As a general rule, most of the time when people have that belief they are giving themselves too much (or not enough) credit.
you do recall our conversation where I played in an insulated community for 2 years like nanook, yes?
therefore I am consistent in this, correct?
I recall your general description of your community. I am not sure I would necessarily liken it to Mafia451 (Nanook's place), where I have played myself. That's still a forum and invites all the different wrinkles that forum Mafia invites. I also wouldn't say that you're playing this Day 1 like Nanook plays most of his Days 1. He often makes and shares reads; he just doesn't write a great deal in the way of explanation.

You may genuinely believe that you are consistent, and that you are playing with a Nanookian methodology. Could be. To this point though, I have not seen anything from you that makes me say with any degree of confidence "lucy is aligned with the town faction".
i believe my beliefs are consistent in that i have them and they won’t change much, they aren’t too consistent because they are beliefs that formed while playing through trial and error

well yeah of course, two different communities, mine just had insane meta like his and we did things to limit that which would logically be much different

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:30 pm How is Nook from an insulated community when he has played on numerous forums through out the many years?
I mean she's not wrong tbh the first two communities I played on were

Playdip was pretty insular, and 451 was more niche than insular but I get what she's saying
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

As it happens I don't town read Nanook either. :smile:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

I don't consider my play as being the same as Lucy's, but I do understand it/what she's describing, and I dont think its unreasonable for her to look at how I play and see similarities, so

Its just kind of a silly argument to me
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i’m forming it in a way that’s more understandable to them, think it’s probably fallen on deaf ears since it’s a social deception game and i’m arguing from dogma instead of reasoning kek

Yeh that's fair. Like I said I don't think its an unreasonable comparison for you to draw.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:30 pm How is Nook from an insulated community when he has played on numerous forums through out the many years?
How is this topic really helping, or anything involving lucy while i was asleep?

I dont agree with lucys play and her defense spanning pages on principle and it was a distraction for the most part, although considering i wasnt here to respond too points against me and hunt i feel like most of you wouldève stayed stagnant so its wtv, i dont think lucy puts this much attention on herself and is this contrarian as mafia i do not know them as a player and i think DrW or Sabi said they get easier to read and play like they should on D2,im willing togive thema chance to prove that but still meh on their play on principle.

thats basically my thoughts on lucy cause there is nothing else i can really use to read them.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lucy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:35 pm i’m forming it in a way that’s more understandable to them, think it’s probably fallen on deaf ears since it’s a social deception game and i’m arguing from dogma instead of reasoning kek
Do you harbor suspicion of anyone in particular that has cast suspicion on you?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Feeling a teeny bit lost because I'm the only one sus on alison

But like I was also alone in sussing dizzy.

So like I'm going to trust my gut on this while yall get pocketed by her
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:38 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:35 pm i’m forming it in a way that’s more understandable to them, think it’s probably fallen on deaf ears since it’s a social deception game and i’m arguing from dogma instead of reasoning kek
Do you harbor suspicion of anyone in particular that has cast suspicion on you?
nothing sticks out, esooa is playing completely differently but i think it’s personal, though i have no meta on her so i’m clueless there
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

I liked the way Alison started the game, it got this game firing on all cylinders, so I gave her town points. What Ive seen since has got me paused on her alignment and I think its enough to retract my town lean.

Marmy said he viewed Alison making a lot of distractions as her mafia meta correct? Cause ive been seeing a lot of that especially re: points on lucy and other stuff regarding other players that I felt didnt make much sense.Her vote has been flailing around a lot and shes been awfully accusy towards others but with her constant vote switch i fail to see much bite in any of her accusations. so it feels rather fake fam. more like being the center of a town that will eat itself apart when the concensus target flips town aka me.

so mindmelding with sabi.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:40 pm Feeling a teeny bit lost because I'm the only one sus on alison

lol this is funni ninja.

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:40 pm Feeling a teeny bit lost because I'm the only one sus on alison

Wot
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:45 pm

Wot
Day 3. I kept asking why dizzy was clear and yall were like she's town and were shielding her. Then she killed me.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

OW could be scum too, hasnt offered much and nor has he really shared why he started my wagon in the first place, which is a cause for concern, he said earlier it was cause he didnt wanna get too invested and we cant prove that as real, i dont think weve ever played with each other and this could just be a thing where i dont like the playstyleésee it as scummy but considering he started the wagon and didnt really offer any particular reasons as to why he felt off about me, i think he should definetely be considered and pushed for more info.
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 33

Post by outed wolf »

I said I felt like you were going through the motions.

Get the impression JJJ agrees with me on that.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Falcon is doing what I remember him doing in my games as town, vote switch a lot without much explanation and offering vote support where needed. liked his reaction to early pressure and think his vote on me is just cause he felt off about me early and offering vote support. falcon is teh type of guy to push nulls if they have a wagon and vote there. hes definetely along for the ride on my wagon, which i guess would be scummy in nature but ive seen him do it loads so its not really for falcon i think.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

More or less. I thought Sparkles dismissing the Alison/falcon kerfuffle as town/town was questionable, and her handling of pressure since that point has left me wanting.

Keep doing your thing, Sparkles. I will listen.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Falcon is just hard town i think lol
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:52 pm Falcon is just hard town i think lol
How low is the bar for falcon
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:50 pm I said I felt like you were going through the motions.

Get the impression JJJ agrees with me on that.
Can you explain that in a bit more detail for me? Is it like just feeling like my takes are wallpaper and im just there?

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:53 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:52 pm Falcon is just hard town i think lol
Its not a volume clear it's just a familiarity thing, I think I've finally picked up on some of the markers mac uses to read him
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:54 pm
Its not a volume clear it's just a familiarity thing, I think I've finally picked up on some of the markers mac uses to read him
Can you explain the markers/pings because I'm not seeing it
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:52 pm More or less. I thought Sparkles dismissing the Alison/falcon kerfuffle as town/town was questionable, and her handling of pressure since that point has left me wanting.

Keep doing your thing, Sparkles. I will listen.
how often are those early game squabbles anything but tVt? town starts game aggressively by coming at someone and the person responds, i liked the response so i felt at the time like thats what we were witnessing.

i liked marmy considering my point about manipulation and how others view things as alignment indicative that doesnt apply too every player,i felt the take back there was towny and like he realised that yea maybe this doesnt make sparkles scum, felt genuine and like his earlier point i didnt like was actually a valid attempt at reading me. so its why im not wanting to vote marmy anymore at this junkture, posts since have felt towny. so town leaning on the pretty cute animal at this junkture.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I wish we could vote out Mac for having an ungodly eod time.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

5am lol

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:55 pm
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:06 pm
Nook stop being anti town and just fucking explain why Falcon is hard town
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Quin »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:14 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:10 pmJjj is null. I want charts and graphs.
I am already spending too much time making charts and graphs for my dissertation, so that's unlikely to happen here at least for the time being. That wouldn't stop you, Sabiplz, from making charts and graphs. Wouldn't that be fun? Maybe it's not you, but it could be!

last time i did charts and graphs for a game where i tracked how many times people (in)directly mentioned people and then i stopped when i was nked on night 2 but i was experimenting with if there is a number correlation with interactions, esp indirect ones, with mafia partners.

am i doing it again, maybe but not right now.
this is too many numbers for 7:30 in the morning. im telling the MoDs.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:08 pm
That sounds like a lot of work, maybe later, for now you get smug and/or glib responses
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:38 am I'm bored and gay.

Wilgz might be town. Idk. He seems too engaged in the game when every time I played with him (3 other times) he wasn't. He's not fluff posting as much.

Nook I'd weird and he usually reads me well so his sr on me makes no sense.

Falcon seems engaged I guess.

Mamot no read on.

Jjj no read on but I like his solving my slot. I'm biased.
I like these early reads from them,they feel very low TMI, very towny in nature.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:57 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:42 am
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:41 am Everyone ignores me.

Smh.
whats your take on me? tbh i dont know why i quoted this so rather then make the effort of backspacing ill ask u a questionn.

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:42 am

Wilgz might be town. Idk. He seems too engaged in the game when every time I played with him (3 other times) he wasn't. He's not fluff posting as much.

Mamot no read on.

This all falls within the realm of expectation imo.

Nothing spicy but nothing to disagree with.

I do like Nook's read on you in spite of disagreement.
My spicy take is Nook is very much in his wolf range.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:43 am

Smh.
*Pat pat*

Happy now?
Yes I'm a whore for attention
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:44 am

Smh.
What's it been, 3 mins since your last post?

Does that qualify as being ignored?

Survey SAYS!

Yes because I'm a whore for attention.
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:45 am I appreciate that Sabi is giving less credit for the things we're giving everyone way too much credit for

Then again, based on my last game with falcon, him even posting text is actually a towntell :wowee:
Falcon posted a lot last game. I tried to spew him as my partner last game when I was wolf because he wolf sided.

I need more game related content from him. Volume clear shouldn't be a thing for him
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:52 am Esooa's the new wagon nerdz

Sabie where'd you go?!
I'm here. 😇
I like the relaxed tone in these posts, im also an attention whore so maybe im just bonding and being pocketed, time will tell.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:02 pm Volume tells are boring and easily fake able. I only tr Falcon last game when he was posting a lot of fluff because I had tmi.

Falcon needs game related content and shouldn't be tr till he does.

Volume tells are fake able.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:21 pm I'm not hyperposting or top posting. I'm confirmed scum.

That's how yall sounds judging both Falcon and Wilgz based off posting numbers
I liked these takes,expression caution here not a bad thing to do as town,im in the Falcon is town camp, but just off a vibe lean so its important i think to remember hes not clear.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:31 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:27 pm Nothing Alison has done since her pop in has given me towny pings.

She's still awkward and stiff.

Anyway I have a migraine so I'm going to be in and out today.
So exeing me now for having stiff tone is a good move, but exeing me if I murder a townie with my bare hands is a stupid and anti town move?
I'm not pushing to lim you. It's 6 hours into D1. I still need to read everyone else in the game. You're the only person not in my null pile this game so far. That's all.
Do you feel the same way about Alison? I felt ALISON EXAGGERATED IN RESPONSE HERE AND CAME OFF QUITE DEFENSIVE.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:04 am Just wait till D2 when she makes herself obvious. Before you say anything lucy you are P obvious by D2.

Forcing an 18 year old to do anything esp a stubborn one like Lucy is a fruitless endeavor.

Anyway thoughts on other slots.

Why did your read increase on Falcon @Alison
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:06 am It's a pretty useless D1 lim since:

No info due to no reads

When by D2 she is obvious as either alignments (I read her recent scum game).

I'm going to hard veto her D1 lim.
mindmelded here with not really being upfor a lucy mislim, on principle i can see why, but does the principle gets a scum lynch not always and more often then not someone being this uncooperative is usuallya stubborn townie so i like Sabi highlighting this.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:11 am "she's playing as null as possible"

"she isn't giving us anything AI"

"she's mafia"

None of this is making sense.

Alison you moved from one lhf (Falcon) to Lucy. This isn't helping me not sr you.
Do you also consider me LHF? So yea this is why im mindmelding and liking your takes, im calling you town on mindmeld.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

i totally goofed that iso/multiquote, can i edit my responses in colour or will that be frowned upon?

MissSparkles wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:33 pm i totally goofed that iso/multiquote, can i edit my responses in colour or will that be frowned upon?
Do it in a repost
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

ok ill just quote and put my responses in colour, sowwyyy
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

MissSparkles wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:32 pm

Mamot no read on.

I like these early reads from them,they feel very low TMI, very towny in nature.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:57 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:42 am

Smh.
whats your take on me? tbh i dont know why i quoted this so rather then make the effort of backspacing ill ask u a questionn.

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:42 am

Mamot no read on.

This all falls within the realm of expectation imo.

Nothing spicy but nothing to disagree with.

I do like Nook's read on you in spite of disagreement.
My spicy take is Nook is very much in his wolf range.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:43 am

Smh.
*Pat pat*

Happy now?
Yes I'm a whore for attention
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:44 am

Smh.
What's it been, 3 mins since your last post?

Does that qualify as being ignored?

Survey SAYS!

Yes because I'm a whore for attention.
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:45 am I appreciate that Sabi is giving less credit for the things we're giving everyone way too much credit for

Then again, based on my last game with falcon, him even posting text is actually a towntell :wowee:
Falcon posted a lot last game. I tried to spew him as my partner last game when I was wolf because he wolf sided.

I need more game related content from him. Volume clear shouldn't be a thing for him
Marmot wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:52 am Esooa's the new wagon nerdz

Sabie where'd you go?!
I'm here. 😇
I like the relaxed tone in these posts, im also an attention whore so maybe im just bonding and being pocketed, time will tell.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:02 pm Volume tells are boring and easily fake able. I only tr Falcon last game when he was posting a lot of fluff because I had tmi.

Falcon needs game related content and shouldn't be tr till he does.

Volume tells are fake able.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:21 pm I'm not hyperposting or top posting. I'm confirmed scum.

That's how yall sounds judging both Falcon and Wilgz based off posting numbers
I liked these takes,expression caution here not a bad thing to do as town,im in the Falcon is town camp, but just off a vibe lean so its important i think to remember hes not clear.
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:31 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:29 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:27 pm Nothing Alison has done since her pop in has given me towny pings.

She's still awkward and stiff.

Anyway I have a migraine so I'm going to be in and out today.
So exeing me now for having stiff tone is a good move, but exeing me if I murder a townie with my bare hands is a stupid and anti town move?
I'm not pushing to lim you. It's 6 hours into D1. I still need to read everyone else in the game. You're the only person not in my null pile this game so far. That's all.
Do you feel the same way about Alison? I felt ALISON EXAGGERATED IN RESPONSE HERE AND CAME OFF QUITE DEFENSIVE.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:04 am Just wait till D2 when she makes herself obvious. Before you say anything lucy you are P obvious by D2.

Forcing an 18 year old to do anything esp a stubborn one like Lucy is a fruitless endeavor.

Anyway thoughts on other slots.

Why did your read increase on Falcon @Alison
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:06 am It's a pretty useless D1 lim since:

No info due to no reads

When by D2 she is obvious as either alignments (I read her recent scum game).

I'm going to hard veto her D1 lim.
mindmelded here with not really being upfor a lucy mislim, on principle i can see why, but does the principle gets a scum lynch not always and more often then not someone being this uncooperative is usuallya stubborn townie so i like Sabi highlighting this.
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:11 am "she's playing as null as possible"

"she isn't giving us anything AI"

"she's mafia"

None of this is making sense.

Alison you moved from one lhf (Falcon) to Lucy. This isn't helping me not sr you.
Do you also consider me LHF? So yea this is why im mindmelding and liking your takes, im calling you town on mindmeld.
Et voila.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

I dont wanna vote Sabi, falcon, lucy, marmy today.

null af on most slots. which is meh.
MissSparkles
Corrupt Union Official

Post by MissSparkles »

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

Gonna follow my strongest townread. Im gonna iso Alison next i think.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 168
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Yes he's basically 100% town to me
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:08 pm
He'll do it day 2 or later
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Don't know how to read sparkles so I'll just sheep
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Am I being pocketed?

Maybe.

But I shall respond
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

@MissSparkles to save everyone a giant wallpost of quotes:

I currently didn't have a solid opinion with your early start. I have heard before this game that you were coming out of retirement and wanted games so I guess the rust played a part with the awkwardness.

I kinda did share a kinship over playing with a lot of emotions.

I do like your posts since you came back the game. Feels a bit pockety but whatever. I'm easy.

×××

Yes but also that's NAI for Alison. She is very policy heavy in terms how she plays. Not my play style but it's hers.

×××

Idk I haven't played with you but I know others have said you were good and tend to do a lot as a player. You don't have arep of being a slank so I guess I don't view you as a lhf
outed wolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 33

Post by outed wolf »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:23 pm
outed wolf wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:16 pm
outed wolf wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:11 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:01 pm Why outted wolf wilgz
'This ain't it chief' re Falcon generally indicates a thinking of 'you're wrong'

'you're wrong' means Falcon is town.

OW wants to yeet Falcon, who they've stated is wrong.

And yes, I know this is light, but that's like 1/4th of their posts.
Now that is reading the tea leaves lol. Yes I think that push is wrong (and also Wolfy in its wrongness).
Gibe me more to work with then. I did give opportunity to expand on this previously when I quoted you earlier, but I never got a response.

What do you think on our cast as a whole?
You have Me, Sparkles, and Falcon as Ws.

Do me and Falcon being on Sparkles impact that read at all?
I gathered from the ways others talked about your posting this game you a probably just a villager (and seem fine enough for me D1 anyway). Your vote on Sparkles is nice.

Falcon being on sparkles.... never got the impression that sparkles was his first choice.

The rest I'll talk about later.
Alright? Who'd you think Falcon would be sussing then otherwise?

Why later? Can't even have quick thoughts or claims?
Cause I didn't feel like talking about others at the time.

I haven't thought about who Falcon would be sussing otherwise (though I believe it would be lucy, given their push there earlier). I just didn't like his push onto lucy and his switch over to Sparkles felt like a wolf rolling late onto a bus. Very likely biased from my initial read and plenty of people have said he is a villager, so I'm prepared to let that one go.

Alison has been doing Alison things, don't really care for her overjustification and push for policy kills, but she seems fine enough for D1.

Esooa no read, lucy, no read. JJJ seems fine enough for D1. Sabi, found her entry slightly wolfy, awkwardly filling in silence. Other people have expressed a townread on her, so I figure I can also leave that for today.

Nanook, could be a wolf, sure. Marmot, seemed fine enough for D1.

Oh I never said I wolfread you either? I village read you, lol.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

outed wolf wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:23 pm
outed wolf wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:19 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:16 pm
outed wolf wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:13 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:11 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 5:01 pm Why outted wolf wilgz
'This ain't it chief' re Falcon generally indicates a thinking of 'you're wrong'

'you're wrong' means Falcon is town.

OW wants to yeet Falcon, who they've stated is wrong.

And yes, I know this is light, but that's like 1/4th of their posts.
Now that is reading the tea leaves lol. Yes I think that push is wrong (and also Wolfy in its wrongness).
Gibe me more to work with then. I did give opportunity to expand on this previously when I quoted you earlier, but I never got a response.

What do you think on our cast as a whole?
You have Me, Sparkles, and Falcon as Ws.

Do me and Falcon being on Sparkles impact that read at all?
I gathered from the ways others talked about your posting this game you a probably just a villager (and seem fine enough for me D1 anyway). Your vote on Sparkles is nice.

Falcon being on sparkles.... never got the impression that sparkles was his first choice.

The rest I'll talk about later.
Alright? Who'd you think Falcon would be sussing then otherwise?

Why later? Can't even have quick thoughts or claims?
Cause I didn't feel like talking about others at the time.

I haven't thought about who Falcon would be sussing otherwise (though I believe it would be lucy, given their push there earlier). I just didn't like his push onto lucy and his switch over to Sparkles felt like a wolf rolling late onto a bus. Very likely biased from my initial read and plenty of people have said he is a villager, so I'm prepared to let that one go.

Alison has been doing Alison things, don't really care for her overjustification and push for policy kills, but she seems fine enough for D1.

Esooa no read, lucy, no read. JJJ seems fine enough for D1. Sabi, found her entry slightly wolfy, awkwardly filling in silence. Other people have expressed a townread on her, so I figure I can also leave that for today.

Nanook, could be a wolf, sure. Marmot, seemed fine enough for D1.

Oh I never said I wolfread you either? I village read you, lol.
Sir, I am pretty sure you are familiar with how I play. I am lot more quiet than I usually am.

I have zero idea where the wolfy aspect is coming from when I have been more game content related than usual.

So explain @outed wolf

Return to “Previous Hustles”