Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 178
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:06 am ok im done with my temper tantrum

For the record you really are one of my favorite people to play with. Genuinely.
This post feels unaligned yes-yes.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:41 am Does Mac even still have a beard?
I think so
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Can't believe Alison is going to flip.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:30 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:18 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:30 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:29 am Talk to nook then hk
Idk. Try to so solme solving please and show me you are town
I've done enough, now it's up to you
i feel like you have done explicitly negative things all game

you were even shielding mac

honestly u should do 2x more just to pay for ur sins if ur rly town
vote button is right up there. easy to find, last green button on the right. Names HK
you went out of ur way to mention how u were threadspewed town last day phase so why are you acting like this?
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 424

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:38 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:29 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:54 am If I don't find you I WILL get you over at some point, or ill get NKed and santy will get you over. Either way, if you're town it would be pretty good if I can find you here lol, all im asking for is like a minute or two of engagement, pretty reasonable imo
fine, what do you want from me?
Why does relative volume tell doesn't apply to this game?
because my "hk is frozen and crying in wolf chat" tell is almost always a strict volume tell, not relative.

My average post count as a wolf follows a downward sloping trend with D1 typically being the highest at around 100 with the average being much closer to 60-80. My peak count as town is about 150-200 with an average in the mid 110-120 range. Of course this is all game dependent and post caps can have an impact, but it is almost a strict volume tell more like Michelles volume tell but not quite as stark.

As games continue my wolf games have drop offs of between 20-25 posts per day and my town game either has a slightly elevated count or has a drop of between 10-15.

Relative volume doesn't count this game because by the end of D1 we had players approaching 500 posts in some instances. I've never, as any alignment, hung with anyone posting more than 300 times. I think the highest I've ever cracked on any D1 has been 250. Trying to hang with multiple people posting over 300 times on D1 isn't something I've ever done nor will I ever do. I don't have the time, desire, or finger capacity for that many posts in a phase.

So when you say "HK has a relative post count tell as wolf" you're ignoring that this game started with some extreme hyperposting and are attempting to hold me to some kind of unreasonable standard. The sole reason I don't think you're a wolf trying to push me over here is because I think you firmly believe what it is you're trying to sell regarding me. At first I thought you were wolfy and opportunistic but the longer you've stuck with it the more I think "nanook believes this" and from my chair I can't argue with what you believe as it is, on face value, accurate.

It just so happens to be wrong. Having 300ish posts on D3 is absolutely on par for my game. You think it's wolfy because we also have

in this game. I can't control how much other people post. I post when I can as much as I can as good as I can. If that isn't enough posts, or the posts aren't when they should be happening there's nothing I can (or will) do about it. I have other things to do besides play mafia games. ffs this game already has more than twice the number of posts as my entire S7 qualifier did and I dominated that game by post count. It''s got to be approaching one of the largest syndicate games ever played.

I haven't engaged with you because I don't think I can change your mind. It's why I've basically ignored what you're posting about when you're talking about me. I've tried focusing on other people, engaging with them, and using that to show I'm town. If it's not working that's on me, I get that, but at some point I've got to ask myself why bother trying to change nanooks mind, it's not working when I post freely, give thoughts unprompted on things, and generally aren't making the types of major missteps with my game.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:54 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:30 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:18 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:30 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:29 am Talk to nook then hk
Idk. Try to so solme solving please and show me you are town
I've done enough, now it's up to you
i feel like you have done explicitly negative things all game

you were even shielding mac

honestly u should do 2x more just to pay for ur sins if ur rly town
vote button is right up there. easy to find, last green button on the right. Names HK
you went out of ur way to mention how u were threadspewed town last day phase so why are you acting like this?
would doing anything different actually change minds? hint: the answer is no.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:55 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:52 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:50 am There is no wolf motivation to hard tr Mac like that esp when he's about to die
My point is how Mac gave their legacy list, with a mood of death.

And when Neon/hk/jack came in thread , the three of them tring him, their mood swinged. Do you think all those three slots are town sabi?
Out of those in only confident in neon being town
I am trying to make you look at the argument objectively, here wowee.
Neon wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:15 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:44 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:13 am
Neon wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:24 am
risiinq- wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:21 am ahem i see santy get angry at my wagon and i feel a bit chill-er now lol

sorry for my horrible start of day posts but really how everyone came in to read me was SO INFURIATING OMG YOU CANNOT IMAGINE

LIKE IDC

my eod was not horrible.

anyways, i dont wanna talk abt this topic more than needed but i think my start of day posts are warranted, and most are still logical
Like your world view is a mess and makes no sense

And I'm having a hard time with Santy who went from constantly attacking Macs towniness based on his world view to exclaiming Riisinq is clearly and obviously Villa with an also completely and utterly messy worldview that makes no sense.
Ookay. So, what is your worldview of the game to think it is messy? I explained why I thought they were sr Esooa or why their vote at EoD en Esooa added up? How I vibed with them? Why they keep the sus on Nanook cause it was something I vibed too but then when I switched to tr nanook those post ris missed? Like wtf what is your gripe with ris Solve for it 'being messy'. Highlighting messy, as in, you find logical flaws in there, not something you disagree.
@Neon this bit
Most of my feelings have been said by other people and I'm watching the reaction to them.
@Neon but I want to see your POV . What do you think is messy from ris that I am overlooking? That is what I am asking. For example with Mac, it made no sense to put me and Jack in the same tier of townreads in their solve seeing at the stuff they said. Thats why I called him out. Not because I thought 'Omg your sr in hk is bad I dnt agree with it' or something like that. Mac logic didnt add up.
You feel the same with ris, and why? Is my question here.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 10:21 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:52 am
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:50 am There is no wolf motivation to hard tr Mac like that esp when he's about to die
My point is how Mac gave their legacy list, with a mood of death.

And when Neon/hk/jack came in thread , the three of them tring him, their mood swinged. Do you think all those three slots are town sabi?
Beard-thing should know that Queek and old-thing are going to come back and if they are being bus-yeeted or not.

Change in beard-thing is because support was unexpected. One wolf-thing in that group at most.
Yes-yes. I think its a point to take into account. But it can also be Mac calling out a partner to help them, right? Specially because how... Convenient? Was with how that support appeared into the thread with regards of timing. I think that there is one wolf-thing there almos always. Dont know if they would be so ballsy as to be both there
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:02 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 9:54 am If I don't find you I WILL get you over at some point, or ill get NKed and santy will get you over. Either way, if you're town it would be pretty good if I can find you here lol, all im asking for is like a minute or two of engagement, pretty reasonable imo
because my "hk is frozen and crying in wolf chat" tell is almost always a strict volume tell, not relative.

My average post count as a wolf follows a downward sloping trend with D1 typically being the highest at around 100 with the average being much closer to 60-80. My peak count as town is about 150-200 with an average in the mid 110-120 range. Of course this is all game dependent and post caps can have an impact, but it is almost a strict volume tell more like Michelles volume tell but not quite as stark.

As games continue my wolf games have drop offs of between 20-25 posts per day and my town game either has a slightly elevated count or has a drop of between 10-15.

Relative volume doesn't count this game because by the end of D1 we had players approaching 500 posts in some instances. I've never, as any alignment, hung with anyone posting more than 300 times. I think the highest I've ever cracked on any D1 has been 250. Trying to hang with multiple people posting over 300 times on D1 isn't something I've ever done nor will I ever do. I don't have the time, desire, or finger capacity for that many posts in a phase.

So when you say "HK has a relative post count tell as wolf" you're ignoring that this game started with some extreme hyperposting and are attempting to hold me to some kind of unreasonable standard. The sole reason I don't think you're a wolf trying to push me over here is because I think you firmly believe what it is you're trying to sell regarding me. At first I thought you were wolfy and opportunistic but the longer you've stuck with it the more I think "nanook believes this" and from my chair I can't argue with what you believe as it is, on face value, accurate.

It just so happens to be wrong. Having 300ish posts on D3 is absolutely on par for my game. You think it's wolfy because we also have

in this game. I can't control how much other people post. I post when I can as much as I can as good as I can. If that isn't enough posts, or the posts aren't when they should be happening there's nothing I can (or will) do about it. I have other things to do besides play mafia games. ffs this game already has more than twice the number of posts as my entire S7 qualifier did and I dominated that game by post count. It''s got to be approaching one of the largest syndicate games ever played.

I haven't engaged with you because I don't think I can change your mind. It's why I've basically ignored what you're posting about when you're talking about me. I've tried focusing on other people, engaging with them, and using that to show I'm town. If it's not working that's on me, I get that, but at some point I've got to ask myself why bother trying to change nanooks mind, it's not working when I post freely, give thoughts unprompted on things, and generally aren't making the types of major missteps with my game.
Mafia, 265 posts in 2 days (132.5 avg) https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-Thread

Mafia, 271 in 2 days (135.5 avg) https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... %29/page60

The tell has always been relative to thread volume, not a straight volume tell. Something we've talked about and you've acknowledged in the past, I believe? So I'm confused that you're trying to refute it now lol

The thread inflation argument is a fair enough one, but even if I adjust to a more relatively reasonable thread volume, you're still in the "I need to look at hk range." Like yeah, this thread volume is crazy, but your ratio is low for a "reasonable" 4k post game too, it isn't low just by this game's absurd standards. Its also not even the main reason I'm SRing you, though I suppose its the easiest to combat so fair enough.

at some point I've got to ask myself why bother trying to change nanooks mind
This is hard to take seriously when you've dodged responding to me in any meaningful way for two game days lol, seems like that point was right away

Your response could have changed my mind, but arguing the tell is different than what I've demonstrated it to be both in this game and in the past, the misrepresentation of your own play, and your general dismissiveness, it isn't doing it for me tbh 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

OK I'm bored.

Can everyone talk about their highest sr & tr and also make a town case on themselves
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

ok
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

[VOTE: hk] aubergine I'm bored now and apparently even my best isn't good enough
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

u sound a lot like mac
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:24 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:21 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:49 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:43 pm

elaborate
I didn't read any of your previous posts as toxic. Feels weird for you to say you aren't going to be toxic, when I only saw disgruntlement.

You caught Sabi very clearly last game I saw you play, is this the same Sabi?
No sabi is a lot less wooden than she was in that game.

I called Sabi bad at mafia. I invited most of these players and wanted to foster a positive threadstate and almost immediately failed in my goal. That's all that statement is. I like this new robust and productive Wilgy. Keep it up.
Positivity shmozitivity.

Meh, still think your post was slightly wolfy.

Not as wolfy as ender, but just slight. I don't know if disheartened Mac uses the vernacular used. Like, perhaps disgruntlement as we saw, yes, but a shift and declared shift. This early? This time of day? This time of year? Isolated entirely within day 1?
You're asking what question exactly?
Does disheartened Mac make a claim that they are shifting in procedure due to toxicity that I didn't see present?

Or is this a means for wolf Mac to shift tone/narrative before things are out of his control?

The question only really exists because I disagree with you claimed there was something toxic in your tone/voice that I didn't see. It's a strange contradiction.
There was no such claim. I was getting annoyed by Sabi and said something nasty and was feeling inclined to continue it and chose not to. You are making a mountain out of a molehill.
Wilgy reads as town-thing.

Queek needs wolf-thing clues, not town-thing clues. :mad:
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:22 pm [VOTE: hk] aubergine I'm bored now and apparently even my best isn't good enough
HK I don't think youre a wolf.

Can we not self vote.

Please help me solve
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Sabiplz

What thinks you of Nanook?
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

In still sick and have to run around the city to prepare for a diplomacy tournament next weekend.

Ama
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:46 pm @Sabiplz

He's null. His tunnel on HK is towny but he hasn't town told.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

This game is annoying because everytime some one is sussed yall resort to self voting and ATEing.

Yes Im aware of the hypocrisy.

But like come on if you are town this is ruining thread health.

Now pull yourself up by your boot straps and solve this game
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:35 am
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:02 am

Mafia, 265 posts in 2 days (132.5 avg) https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ame-Thread

Mafia, 271 in 2 days (135.5 avg) https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... %29/page60

The tell has always been relative to thread volume, not a straight volume tell. Something we've talked about and you've acknowledged in the past, I believe? So I'm confused that you're trying to refute it now lol

The thread inflation argument is a fair enough one, but even if I adjust to a more relatively reasonable thread volume, you're still in the "I need to look at hk range." Like yeah, this thread volume is crazy, but your ratio is low for a "reasonable" 4k post game too, it isn't low just by this game's absurd standards. Its also not even the main reason I'm SRing you, though I suppose its the easiest to combat so fair enough.

at some point I've got to ask myself why bother trying to change nanooks mind
This is hard to take seriously when you've dodged responding to me in any meaningful way for two game days lol, seems like that point was right away

Your response could have changed my mind, but arguing the tell is different than what I've demonstrated it to be both in this game and in the past, the misrepresentation of your own play, and your general dismissiveness, it isn't doing it for me tbh 🤷‍♀️
lol ok, good job catching a wolf. see you in dvc
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:54 pm This game is annoying because everytime some one is sussed yall resort to self voting and ATEing.

why? I've fucking tried to and I get shit on and told "you can't be town you didn't hyper post" or "you can't be town you got suckered by mac" or "you can't be town your arguments are dumb" and frankly I can't be bothered to care any more.

this thread was ruined days ago, nothing is going to fix it and nobody cares
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:11 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:54 pm This game is annoying because everytime some one is sussed yall resort to self voting and ATEing.

why? I've fucking tried to and I get shit on and told "you can't be town you didn't hyper post" or "you can't be town you got suckered by mac" or "you can't be town your arguments are dumb" and frankly I can't be bothered to care any more.

I care. Ignore Nook for the rest of the day. Let's just talk.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:49 pm

Why is it towny?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:14 pm

sure, what would you like to talk about?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:15 pm

Why is it towny?
How have I not town told
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:27 pm

Let's talk about hypotheticals:

Jack w then who

Jack V then who

Rising w then who

Rising V then who

Nook w then who

Nook V then who

Lily w then who

Lily V then who

Esooa w then who

Esooa V then who

Neon w then who

Neon V then who

Santy w then who

Santy V then who

Me w then who

Me V then who

Wilgz w then who

Wgz V then tho

(I think that's everyone)
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Why is it towny?
Just the fact he is committed to it. He would have dropped it once the thread showed no interest of limming him. It brings too much unwarranted attention to his slot. I would like to think Nook plays wolf utr.
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:41 pm

Why is it towny?
How have I not town told
Most of your content is just tunneling hk.

You haven't really tried to solve other slots with much effort.

@santygrass do you have eod1 vc? Host hasn't been saving polls
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Alison »

Response to a privately asked question: no, I am not saving EOD vote counts. You will have to do that during the night phase.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:53 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:41 pm

Why is it towny?
How have I not town told
Most of your content is just tunneling hk.

You haven't really tried to solve other slots with much effort.
I think I've been sufficiently townie
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:05 pm @santygrass do you have eod1 vc? Host hasn't been saving polls
I do not, but I think Achro had one that I got mad I couldnt find. Now I know how to ISO, lets see if I find it
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The final Day 2 poll can be found in the first spoiler here.

@Porscha
@Esooa
@risiinq-
@Sabiplz
@DrWilgy
@Jackofhearts2005
@santygrass
@Lilypetal
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@hollowkatt
@Neon

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:32 am Anyway to clarify my position about HK bus not making a lot of sense, if that statement is actually true it would mean the following people are fine:

Sabi, Lily, Nook, Jack, Santy, and Esooa and of course RIP Ender

If I am remembering the wagons correctly.

Viable off votals partners with a wolf HK are Me, Mac, Porscha, Wilgy, Snow, Neon with HK being wolf in this scenario and RIP OW.

The issue I have with this is I feel like OW's strong SRs were at times me/santy/lily, but in this model 2 of these voted for HK and I know I am town so there are worlds where HK was onto something somewhere he but I don't think those worlds exist with him being wrong about HK.

So as I've said before I think HK is just town.
Think here

santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:17 pm
Achromatic wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:32 am Anyway to clarify my position about HK bus not making a lot of sense, if that statement is actually true it would mean the following people are fine:

Sabi, Lily, Nook, Jack, Santy, and Esooa and of course RIP Ender

If I am remembering the wagons correctly.

Viable off votals partners with a wolf HK are Me, Mac, Porscha, Wilgy, Snow, Neon with HK being wolf in this scenario and RIP OW.

The issue I have with this is I feel like OW's strong SRs were at times me/santy/lily, but in this model 2 of these voted for HK and I know I am town so there are worlds where HK was onto something somewhere he but I don't think those worlds exist with him being wrong about HK.

So as I've said before I think HK is just town.
Think here
Excellent, thank you
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

EoD D1 Votecount

(As recalled by Achro, call out a mistake if you see one) We know for sure it was 8-7 tho.)

Ender (8) - Visorslash , MacDougall , Porscha, Wilgy, Snow, Neon , Achromatic, Hollowkatt
Hollowkatt (7) Sabi, Lily, Nook, Jack, Santy, Esooa, Enderwiggin
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Ehh Format could be better probably but I tried :^)
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:36 pm if Mac is W I kinda want to turbo Jack lol.

If Mac V probably need to go over my town feelings a lot more.
Also I skimmed over Achro SoD yesterday and wowee look at what I found too. Prob a good idea to take a look into Achro reads tbh.
I'd say for them to be killed they weren totally of the mark, otherwise prob not killed
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Porscha
@Esooa
@risiinq-
@Sabiplz
@DrWilgy
@Jackofhearts2005
@santygrass
@Lilypetal
@hollowkatt
@Neon

Hey folks. I'll be stepping in for @Marmot as a Moderator on Duty / facilitator for the remainder of the game. @Scotty remains on the case with me. As always, if y'all find yourselves having a bad time, don't hesitate to reach out to either or both of us. That's what we're here for. Thanks, and have fun.

My Discord is JaggedJimmyJay#5544. Scotty's information can be found by clicking here.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I miss marmar already
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Penis
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Santy why did you ruin the sentimental moment I had missing marmar smh
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Its what Lucy would've wanted
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lucy to everyone in this game
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Jackofhearts2005 Sorry if you already replied or did this. But do you have an actual readlist rn?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also, do y'all think that Achro would be Nked if he were townreading both mafia members that are left?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:51 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:27 pm

Let's talk about hypotheticals:

Jack w then who

Jack V then who

Rising w then who

Rising V then who

Nook w then who

Nook V then who

Lily w then who

Lily V then who

Esooa w then who

Esooa V then who

Neon w then who

Neon V then who

Santy w then who

Santy V then who

Me w then who

Me V then who

Wilgz w then who

Wgz V then tho

(I think that's everyone)
I'll answer these to the best of my abilities but frankly I haven't paid nearly enough attention to anything to give you real actionable information.

First the easy ones, these people are always town for me:
sabi
esooa

I don't think anyone approaches this game the way either of you have, have had the conversations you've had, and the pushes that you've both made if either of you are a wolf. Some of it is Mac spew/engagement, some of it is Achro engagement, and some of it is just trying your damnedest to solve the game. If either of you are a wolf then amazingly done and I bow to your greatness. But you're not, you're both town.

Wigly can never be paired with Macdougall, it's just not possible. He was suspicious of Mac early on D1, continued that into D2. There's no reason for WIgly to bus Mac of all team mates that early. Maybe a third mate sure, but you've got to know that Mac is going to draw a lot of attention anyways, so credit is minimal if you are on him when he goes over, and if you are aiding in drawing that attention, as I believe wigly was, you're doing your team a disservice. I know it's misplay mafia but still, that's a really really bad one.
I also find Wiglys consistent tunneling on Neon semi-endearing. Not because it's cute and fluffy but because Wigly returns there in times of stress in the thread, continues to remind us that Wigly wolf reads Neon, and overall seems like if Wigly were wolfing here he'd be doing more than just reminders of the read, he'd be laying out reasoning why the wolf exists.

I also like his engagement with Achro during the Mac push

Next tier of ease:
Santy I think has really turned it around over the last couple of IRL days. I disliked their posting early in the game and middle of D2 but the rest of D2 and into today they're showing the type of solving action that I saw displayed in my qualifier this year. Basically when santy got off the shitpost train and hopped onto the build wall cases train is when it shifted for me. Santy is trying to engage multiple people on multiple fronts, none of which are advancing what I would call a wolf agenda. There's too many irons in the fire for Santy to keep track of if they were trying to wolf the game.

Next tier:
nanook I've said before I think nanook believes in his HK is a wolf push. It's gone on too long for it to be taking seriously by literally anyone who isn't him. He doubled down when I explained to him why it's not a strict sort by postcount to find wolf HK, I also explained how I'm never keeping up with the pace of this game in a way that doesn't trigger a "relative post count tell" regardless of my alignment. He didn't care, doubled down. I can't understand how nanook as a wolf does that because if he catches the car and gets me chopped and I flip town his only response can be "I thought I was right" and after being shown how he's not right and I can't (read also as won't) keep up with 300+ posts from 3 people on D1 his argument falls apart and then he's got to play defense there.
I also don't think he pairs with Mac very well. This is probably the weakest part of the read because nanook is known for doing his own thing regardless of what his team mates have going on but I believe in it.

I know I'm not answering the way you want me to, I can't really think of how to build worlds like that, it's not a way my brain works very well. Instead what I can do is give the reasons why I believe players alignments are the way they are, and then go from there to form a POE.

Which brings me to the POE section.

In very little order:
Lily
Risiinq
Jack
Neon

They're here because I have less reason to town read them than I do the above list. If I have some time later I'll pull reasons why I think they can be a wolf paired with mac but for now I don't have the capacity to do so, sorry.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:15 pm Santy found the iso button and then decided to go ham.

Take my energy.
Achromatic wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:15 pm I want to believe in town santy. I want to believe.
This is why I say that I have Achro legacy and will inside lf me btw .
I want to chainlink two Wolf chops frfr
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:29 pm
@Porscha
@Esooa
@risiinq-
@Sabiplz
@DrWilgy
@Jackofhearts2005
@santygrass
@Lilypetal
@hollowkatt
@Neon

Hey folks. I'll be stepping in for @Marmot as a Moderator on Duty / facilitator for the remainder of the game. @Scotty remains on the case with me. As always, if y'all find yourselves having a bad time, don't hesitate to reach out to either or both of us. That's what we're here for. Thanks, and have fun.

My Discord is JaggedJimmyJay#5544. Scotty's information can be found by clicking here.
thanks JJJ, best wishes Marmot, you'll be missed!
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sorry for all the pings everyone. @JaggedJimmyJay will be replacing @Marmot (me) as a MoD for this game. You can reach out to him (or @Scotty) if you need a place to vent or bring something up regarding another player.

@Porscha
@Esooa
@risiinq-
@Sabiplz
@DrWilgy
@Jackofhearts2005
@santygrass
@Lilypetal
@hollowkatt
@Neon

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Hustles”