Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:35 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:15 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:52 amAMA or something
truth or dare
Dare obviously

play league of legends with me
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:19 am Also, what is up with people just not killing others bc of pelts? Is that how things work around here? Cause usually I am more used to, "ok, they're scummy" kill them, rather than "Oh, he's/she's a strong player, let's let them stay alive."

I am not really a fan of this thought process cause if the rand leads to stronger players being mafia, then we are already handicapping ourselves day 1 which is just meh tbh.
I agree is throwing me way off
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:35 am
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:35 am
truth or dare
Dare obviously

play league of legends with me
Okay but I suck at the game lol.

I'm better at wild rift than base league and kinda enjoy it more.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Oh wait I have to do the typical league player thing

Asking me to play league this is the worst thing you can do... how dare you.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

This clip perfectly encapsulates leagues entire fan base.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Aww it linked the whole video not the clip I wanted to show

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It's like 31 minutes in fire the league part I was trying to show lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways I'll play league if you don't mind playing with someone who succcccs

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Woot WOot, I can officially say I have caught up and skimmed lol.

A couple thoughts.

I am tr Mac, SPF, and Boq. And then slightly below that Creature and Lucy.

I noticed the way Falcon was questioning Mac, Creature, and some others about why they had the reads they had and wanted to reach out to see why people had certain votes felt ok to me.
It actually somewhat reminds me of my own play where I just go out and ask a bunch of questions and attempt to understand why people hold the perspective they do or have the reasoning they do. He also got upset when he wasn't getting a response from Mac or when he disliked the response. So that demonstrate to me that Falcon was indeed focused on the response and attempting to determine the perspective people had from their votes. And it didn't seem like he was just asking pointless questions just to ask them. So Falcon felt a bit townier to me in the catchup.

I didn't really read much of Seanzie's games yet, but Initially I thought his sr on Boq seemed to come from a weird place and felt a bit uncharitable at the time, but then when reading over and his sr on Lucy and Alison, I saw SPF discuss how Seanzie felt townie because he was pushing in a non-malicious and non-agenday matter, and I kinda thought about this. The way he was pushing originally and the reasons for it were really odd the more I thought about it. Like from mafia, I'd expect "better reasons" or better ways to come up with a way to push on people and I could kind of see what SPF was saying with Seanzie and I could empathize with that. It's kind of in the TWTBAW if that makes sense but also considering that I think his pushes stem from more of "gotchas" and "ooh, that's a slip" feels like a townie searching for whatever they can find and that to me doesn't seem as malicious or manufactured. So that to me feels slightly townie from Seanzie.

I already discussed my feelings on Neon and Lily.

I still felt like Alison was scummy in some of their pushes and when they brought up the "mafia in the slankers" it was odd to me that Alison thought that when she had a decent amount of sr in some of the people that were enganging in the game like Mac.

Also, I know I joked about Porscha being "lock mafia" early for a reaction test. But when reading back, I had seen Porscha not really attempting to solve as much and just kind of finding anything to talk about elsewhere. It feels like she is disconnected from the thread but not in a towny way. When asked about reads, she felt hesitant to give one and attempted to avoid being direct. I know hedgy != mafia, but it seems like Porscha has avoided to give many takes this game as if she is afraid of giving any? That's at least what it feels like to me.

@Porscha do you have any thoughts on the game or any reads?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

truth or dare
I dare you to give reads this game lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

@Porscha truth or dare?

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Reads list looking like this rn

Towns
Mac
SPF
Boq

Leaning Town
Creature
Lucy
Falcon
Seanzie

Null
Neon
Nanook
JackOfHearts
Sparkles

Leaning Scum/POE
Lily
Alison
Porscha
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:49 am @Porscha truth or dare?
Dare her to give a read lol.
Also, Imma head off for now, but I'll try to be around if I can tomorrow. I left majority of my thoughts during catch up, so hopefully they are helpful!

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 am Woot WOot, I can officially say I have caught up and skimmed lol.

A couple thoughts.

I noticed the way Falcon was questioning Mac, Creature, and some others about why they had the reads they had and wanted to reach out to see why people had certain votes felt ok to me.
It actually somewhat reminds me of my own play where I just go out and ask a bunch of questions and attempt to understand why people hold the perspective they do or have the reasoning they do. He also got upset when he wasn't getting a response from Mac or when he disliked the response. So that demonstrate to me that Falcon was indeed focused on the response and attempting to determine the perspective people had from their votes. And it didn't seem like he was just asking pointless questions just to ask them. So Falcon felt a bit townier to me in the catchup.

I didn't really read much of Seanzie's games yet, but Initially I thought his sr on Boq seemed to come from a weird place and felt a bit uncharitable at the time, but then when reading over and his sr on Lucy and Alison, I saw SPF discuss how Seanzie felt townie because he was pushing in a non-malicious and non-agenday matter, and I kinda thought about this. The way he was pushing originally and the reasons for it were really odd the more I thought about it. Like from mafia, I'd expect "better reasons" or better ways to come up with a way to push on people and I could kind of see what SPF was saying with Seanzie and I could empathize with that. It's kind of in the TWTBAW if that makes sense but also considering that I think his pushes stem from more of "gotchas" and "ooh, that's a slip" feels like a townie searching for whatever they can find and that to me doesn't seem as malicious or manufactured. So that to me feels slightly townie from Seanzie.

I still felt like Alison was scummy in some of their pushes and when they brought up the "mafia in the slankers" it was odd to me that Alison thought that when she had a decent amount of sr in some of the people that were enganging in the game like Mac.

Also, I know I joked about Porscha being "lock mafia" early for a reaction test. But when reading back, I had seen Porscha not really attempting to solve as much and just kind of finding anything to talk about elsewhere. It feels like she is disconnected from the thread but not in a towny way. When asked about reads, she felt hesitant to give one and attempted to avoid being direct. I know hedgy != mafia, but it seems like Porscha has avoided to give many takes this game as if she is afraid of giving any? That's at least what it feels like to me.

sean towntold
falcon strong tr
mac town
neon lily tl
I cant read alison
afraid to read aro
nook probs town
null on jack
missparkles objectively null but I enjoy their flavor of existence
spf serving town realness
creature reading like last town creature I saw
lucy null
boq idk i'm unawares of them. i could probs confbias myself into scumlean if I wanted to tho
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

truth
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:48 am
truth or dare
you think you're a funny guy eh
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also alison / mac never w/w and I agree with mac himself that he was forced to towntell during that interaction so to me it's always t/t or w/t, respectively
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:58 am
truth
If you could have a drink with any league character who would it be?

I was gonna be all like how annoying am I because I'm in one of those moods but this question is better...

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:10 am
truth

I was gonna be all like how annoying am I because I'm in one of those moods but this question is better...
Graves
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boq/lucy/x scum team?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:11 am
truth

Graves
Solid. You can be town lean.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:13 am
truth

Graves
You forget you already town locked me silly
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:13 am Boq/lucy/x scum team?
how’d you come to consider this lmao
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:14 am
truth

Graves
That does sound like something I would do.

But progression is for losers.

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:28 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:27 am The way Neon phrases it matches on how I saw it and see it now tbh
"Mimick the bad ass players you admire"
Neon appeared to be one of the bad asses in her quali, and in this game she is trying to vibe
I can see the truth in that statement tbh
i agree, maybe its the red wine talking but this is the towniest post boquise has ever made

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME your hubris about solving this game super quick pings me as you being town and i want you to iso me because i think you will solve the game from it and it's less than reading all of the game

@Boquise what porscha said about herself adequately answers it

my reads are unadjusted
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:54 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:27 am The way Neon phrases it matches on how I saw it and see it now tbh
Neon appeared to be one of the bad asses in her quali, and in this game she is trying to vibe
i agree, maybe its the red wine talking but this is the towniest post boquise has ever made

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME your hubris about solving this game super quick pings me as you being town and i want you to iso me because i think you will solve the game from it and it's less than reading all of the game

my reads are unadjusted
An iso?? In this economy???
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:01 am

my reads are unadjusted
I'll give you 5$ PayPal to solve the game by ISOing Mac so I can sheep you bah bahhhh.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

staypositivefriend wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:53 pm i'm mixed on alison's actual content and am withholding judgement on her slot until i see results (ie: i think that she's probably town in a world where neon is mafia, and i perceive a world where neon is mafia to be a reasonable possibility). i wouldn't put her above anything other than null right now

aro has had a few moments that raised my eyebrows and i am mildly worried about clearing him too easily, but i think that his overall depth of thought/the complexity behind his thought processes/the way he is going after multiple people without seeming to care how he is perceived by others (ie: him pressuring me/mac), and the general way he has been flip-flopping between multiple views at once all make me feel like he is probably just town that is not burdened with TMI

in a similar sense, i think that the "messiness" of boq's scumhunting (like him accusing seanzie and then accusing lucy back to back and then nitpicking my read on seanzie even as he was positioning himself to push on seanzie) is likely to be town indicative i for him. i will note that i do not really know how to read boq's specific playstyle but i do not take any real issue with his posts and i would not be interested in killing him today unless he gets significantly wolfier

i've waffled back and forth on creature a couple of times but i think that he's likely to be town. i've seen creature as a wolf exactly once and he was good at making posts that felt towny In The Moment but his overall solving/investment in playing was weak and it was obvious that he was playing from a position of TMI. i dont really feel the same way about his play here - he has been ebbing and flowing in his reads (like jumping btwn being paranoid of me then townreading me for scumreading lily and then getting paranoid of me again) in a way that makes me feel like he is probably uninformed

i do not know how to read falcon and i hate the majority of the posts that he has made today, if i'm being blunt. i would not kill him because alison feels strongly that he is town and she is likely either correct or correctly TMI'ing him as a villager

the few posts jack has made have been pretty rough but i would like to give him a chance to get his head into the game before i make any judgement calls

i thought lily started off looking kind of awful but then she responded extremely well to my pressure on her to the extent that i find it very difficult to see her being mafia. i also generally like how her tone/overall attitude shifted once i pressured her and i found it very believable

lucy i don't really know. i was getting townvibes from her last night but it's mostly just because she felt relaxed in the thread. i struggle to read her playstyle and i do not realistically think anything she has done is alignment indicative

mac feels kind of directionless and lost in comparison to most towngames ive seen from him but i think he's still posting in a way that is closer to his towngame than his wolfgame. if he is town then i expect this read to grow with confidence as the game goes on because i am reasonably confident in my ability to read mac correctly

i thought miss sparkles accusing nanook of TMI'ing her was like kind of maybe towny but then it had diminishing returns the more she posted about it and she hasn't posted anything else i find alignment indicaitve

i don't really think nook has towntold but i also anticipate that i'll be able to find him in the near future if he is town

neon's posts are very bad and i think it's possible she is just a frozen wolf and the sole amount of ppl who are pushing on her makes me think the wolves might be trying to get bus cred because they think she's going to flip in the near future. i don't have much else to say about her and think my time is best spent exploring elsewhere rn

porscha hasn't really towntold at all but also idk how to read her

seanzie had an awkward start but then he started towntelling for reasons i explained on p#518 and dont feel like typing again
My start wasn't awkward, it was a hilariously funny joke.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:32 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:01 am

my reads are unadjusted
I'll give you 5$ PayPal to solve the game by ISOing Mac so I can sheep you bah bahhhh.
Tempting
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

MOD NOTE

@RondoDimBuckle REPLACES @MissSparkles

DONT DISCUSS THE SUBSTITUTION.

Her vote does not count anymore
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Holy shit I am so submissive and breedable right now. This is all I am going to say for the rest of the day.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

MOD NOTE

FIXED THE ISO LINKS IN THE FIRST PAGE OF THE GAME SO YALL CAN STOP BOTHERING ME ABOUT IT. XOXO

Iconic
☆Princess Abigail☆

Solid 10 out of 10 entrance

ImageImage

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:31 am Then againnnn...

I am an expert at wagonomics and due to the wagon spread the below holds very likely to be 1 wolf in each grouping (removing myself because duh).

JOH, Alison, Creature - Strong because it's ro4 not 3 so 1 wolf being in this group is very likely. All of Alison/Creature/Mac voting a town is relatively unlikely, but offset by the fact that I think we're just voting Jack because he's rand, but then there are no wolves voting someone who is easy to push? So there is very likely a difference check between Jack and one of his three voters and it's most likely Jack himself because of the lack of wolves voting (and if one of Creature is a wolf voting, it makes him >rand wolf for bussing tbh).
Jackofhearts2005 is a rand vote. Jack's few posts this game have all struck awkward some way. Yet still he's pretty close to rand and I can see him flipping either way. I voted him mostly because I wanted him to do something. I wouldn't mind policy lynching a slanker considering it turned to be useful last game.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:31 amCreature, Neon, Lucy - Not strong (given I drove it and was probs wrong and Neon/Lucy are sheeping). If there is one here I think it's always Creature because of strength of read on Neon/Lucy.
Yeah I dunno if that means something. I can still see Neon and lucy being all town. lucy voting me is a bit wolfy here. Neon's vote is more understandable although it's OMGUS.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:31 amPorscha, SPF, Boq - Strong. Similar to the first grouping, it's relatively unlikely that town SPF and town Boq would not be voting a wolf. That is just a read on their town quality. I think Porscha is approaching the limit of her scumrange in this game though, and SPF is a beacon of town virtue here so Boq is looking like ass in this grouping.
Alright I have concerns about all of them here. staypositivefriend I'm kinda worried she is looking for mislynches. Boquise is kinda meh this game compared to last game and feels a lot more "woe is me I'm being pushed". Porscha seemed forced at some points. But I dunno, they can't be all wolves.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:31 amSeanzie, Nanook, Falcon - I feel like Seanzie is very towny. Falcon isn't really out of his scumrange and is just being given a pass by Alison for bad reasons. Nanook voting seanzie here just feels like something town Nanook would be doing so I can give him a pass for it. Town Nanook and town Falcon voting town Seanzie should have attracted a bad wolf vote by now so again I think there is probably 1 here and it's probably Falcon.
I dunno. I kinda feel like Seanzie dropped off and could be wolf here. NANOOK is total null for me. falcon45ca seemed town because, like Alison pointed out, I doubt falcon45ca would poke the stronger players as wolf.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[VOTE: RondoDimBuckle] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

It doesn't feel like we're hitting any wolf today.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

how am i being woe is me i am being pushed? I meme'd at the push and referenced it to all the other times in champ settings where it has been similar tbh. I have read the script and find it boring. Can even provide the games tbh. Even made a read out of Seanzie
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:06 am Holy shit I am so submissive and breedable right now. This is all I am going to say for the rest of the day.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

i feel like maybe the right play is to push those who do not provide any read or real content tbh
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:56 am i feel like maybe the right play is to push those who do not provide any read or real content tbh
Alright. Who fits that category then?
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:57 am
Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:56 am i feel like maybe the right play is to push those who do not provide any read or real content tbh
neon, porscha, missparkles but yeh rondo just arrived, jack, nanook if i am fair tbh
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 am Woot WOot, I can officially say I have caught up and skimmed lol.

A couple thoughts.

sean towntold
falcon strong tr
mac town
neon lily tl
I cant read alison
afraid to read aro
nook probs town
null on jack
lucy null
boq idk i'm unawares of them. i could probs confbias myself into scumlean if I wanted to tho
truth
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:59 am
truth or dare
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:02 am also alison / mac never w/w and I agree with mac himself that he was forced to towntell during that interaction so to me it's always t/t or w/t, respectively
truth

Graves
truth

Graves
This Porscha looks really awkward. It feels like doing solving posts is a chore for them.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I still can see Lilypetal being wolf. They felt pretty stiffy/frozen/awkward/scared-at-posting whenever I saw them posting. Does anyone townread Lilypetal here?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I think Neon looks better now. I dunno if it is because they started posting and doing snarky things that struck as natural. I wonder if that can be faked.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:08 am Mac will produce a pelt
[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
I hate this vote a lot and lucy sticking with it even after Mac started to townread me is even worse.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 am

A couple thoughts.

sean towntold
falcon strong tr
mac town
neon lily tl
I cant read alison
afraid to read aro
nook probs town
null on jack
lucy null
truth
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:59 am
truth or dare
Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:02 am also alison / mac never w/w and I agree with mac himself that he was forced to towntell during that interaction so to me it's always t/t or w/t, respectively
truth

Graves
truth

Graves
This Porscha looks really awkward. It feels like doing solving posts is a chore for them.
yes, rn porscha is not being charitable with reads, have ignored my accusations and doing low effort responses tbh
i have seen town play that several times so I am not married to it, but it is what i got tbh
☆Princess Abigail☆

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 am
neon, porscha, missparkles but yeh rondo just arrived, jack, nanook if i am fair tbh
I've provided both reads and readable content

#skillissue jk but srsly like wut?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:02 am I think Neon looks better now. I dunno if it is because they started posting and doing snarky things that struck as natural. I wonder if that can be faked.
Probably but not by me.

ImageImage

Boquise wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:59 am
I said reads

Return to “Previous Hustles”