Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:09 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:39 pm
arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:38 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:36 pm those quotes are actually a disaster... all it shows is someone who has no progression who asks questions they don't follow up on and is now voting someone that they suspected me for suspecting while saying I'm omgussing
I mean unironically the not following up on part is what I thought was slightly townie in asking the questions and then voting where they felt was scummy based on the responses and their thoughts.
who do you want to chop the most if you had to pick just one person?
Well if I disregard pelts, I was thinking Alison or Porscha. Leaning more on Porscha.

Oddly enough tho the Porscha wagon and Alison wagon don't look the best with the people on it, while the Falcon wagon contains more of the people that I tr, so it does make me feel a bit uneasy
huh? why is alison even in your POE? where did that come from?
? Have u not read my ISO SPF? I mentioned my issues with Alison earlier with her treatment of Neon before she reversed her read. Also her take on mafia being in the "slakers" but then having sr outside in the more vocal players at the time didn't match up with what she was presenting.

But Mac and others are telling me to give Alison a chance to prove herself so I'm like ok, if that's what they believe is optimal lol
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:11 pm Why are we wagoning Falcon over Porscha? Does anyone have a summary/case?
Ask Mac. He seems to be townreading Porscha too.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 388

Post by MacDougall »

staypositivefriend wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:11 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:59 pm Why is RondoDimBuckle voting himself? SPF being there is also kinda meh for her.
i dislike that i am the only person in this game (save for possibly mac) who has posted any type of suspicion against the misspsarkles slot in spite of the fact that they are the easiest low hanging fruit in the world for wolves to push on. i decided to park my vote there for a while and see if it would gain any kind of momentum

also i am positive that he wasn't self-voting when i originally voted him, so he must have done it within the last hour without posting lol
lol what do you mean possibly? I either did or I didn't
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 6:59 pm Why is RondoDimBuckle voting himself? SPF being there is also kinda meh for her.
i dislike that i am the only person in this game (save for possibly mac) who has posted any type of suspicion against the misspsarkles slot in spite of the fact that they are the easiest low hanging fruit in the world for wolves to push on. i decided to park my vote there for a while and see if it would gain any kind of momentum

also i am positive that he wasn't self-voting when i originally voted him, so he must have done it within the last hour without posting lol
Well he just moved to Alison now lol
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

I mean...I hate the slot and voted it... and will policy yeet for the self vote lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Alison
Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:09 pm I'm slowly coming to think Alison can indeed be wolf judginf the number of players who seem to be sensing something wrong from her + she doesn't seem to oppose it at all.
This is a terrible post from you. I was run up while I wasn't around (and said I wouldn't be around in advance), and you know that I wouldn't go down easily D1 regardless of my alignment. It's extremely bad that you're trying to wiggle into a scumread on me by sheeping the reads of others without explaining why you think their reasons are good. You might as well say Falcon or Jack or Porscha are wolves because everyone seems to sense something wrong from them.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:12 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:11 pm Why are we wagoning Falcon over Porscha? Does anyone have a summary/case?
Ask Mac. He seems to be townreading Porscha too.
@Alison dont ask me just catch up its only been a few pages and context is necessary
Alison

Post by Alison »

I no longer townread Creature. He has been openwolfing this entire EOD.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:13 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:09 pm I'm slowly coming to think Alison can indeed be wolf judginf the number of players who seem to be sensing something wrong from her + she doesn't seem to oppose it at all.
This is a terrible post from you. I was run up while I wasn't around (and said I wouldn't be around in advance), and you know that I wouldn't go down easily D1 regardless of my alignment. It's extremely bad that you're trying to wiggle into a scumread on me by sheeping the reads of others without explaining why you think their reasons are good. You might as well say Falcon or Jack or Porscha are wolves because everyone seems to sense something wrong from them.
This is actually kind of hilarious. The irony. The hypocrisy.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Creature you have your own independent reason for scumreading Falcon. Why did you just push Alison onto me for answers. Fucking antagonist.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:13 pm I no longer townread Creature. He has been openwolfing this entire EOD.
Explain
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:15 pm @Creature you have your own independent reason for scumreading Falcon. Why did you just push Alison onto me for answers. Fucking antagonist.
I feel like you're more confident than I am.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also explain how you know he has been since you were apparently "not here"?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:14 pm
I have no idea what you think is hypocritical about that post. If you're referring to the fact that you yourself got voted while you weren't around, I'm not opposing running up people while they aren't around in general, I'm opposing doing that and then complaining that they didn't oppose their own exe.
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:16 pm Also explain how you know he has been since you were apparently "not here"?
I was referring to the behavior that I openly criticized and said was scummy earlier where he tried to push the wagon off Porscha and onto Boq for bad reasons. Then I have to leave to deal with school, and come back to see that he is now calling me mafia.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:16 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:14 pm
I have no idea what you think is hypocritical about that post. If you're referring to the fact that you yourself got voted while you weren't around, I'm not opposing running up people while they aren't around in general, I'm opposing doing that and then complaining that they didn't oppose their own exe.
I think my statement was pretty obvious

ImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Level 1 reads based on this eod period

Towniest

SPF
Aro
Boq
Nanook
Lucy
Neon

Conflicted

Porscha
Falcon
Alison
Creature
Lily

Completely absent of towniness

Seanzie
Jack
Rondo
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

Gotta go, but I'm gonna sheep Mac and Creature on this one and give the benefit of the doubt :/

Rather I would work with my towns than stay on a vanity wagon now tbh

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 723
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

is eod soon I want to nap
Alison

Post by Alison »

I have skimmed the past few pages. Not gonna reply to every post, there's 40 minutes left in the day and I'd rather talk with people who are here. The wagon on me is horrible and most people have given literally no reason for voting me. Ergo Porscha is being saved again and their accomplices are in my voters. Ergo we should just vote out Porscha because every time they are under threat the worst wagon in the universe materializes on a strong player that it would be disastrous to execute D1.

@MacDougall Do you think mafia falcon has the balls to push me and you on D1 knowing we can easily find and bury him if he does?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:20 pm Gotta go, but I'm gonna sheep Mac and Creature on this one and give the benefit of the doubt :/

Rather I would work with my towns than stay on a vanity wagon now tbh

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Why are you sheeping me? I clearly don't feel a lot good about my pushes and I'm mostly sheeping players I deem strong.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758

Post by staypositivefriend »

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine

i'm conducting a science experiment
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alrighty

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 550

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:26 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:22 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:20 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:19 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

iso'ed Porscha and Jack, Jack had better messages by a long shot
might be something else but I have to iso elsewhere
what better messages did jack have
Vote democrat because the alternatives are worse
my migraine is so hellish rn i literally can't coherently think about ur slots but i think this won me over

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine
That’s not significantly better!
it isn't but if i vote someone big and they die and flip town people will be like lily ur a stupid wolf and i hate u and im emotionally vulnerable
Bold of you to assume I wouldnt do the same to you. Ah right doesnt matter tho ML on someone who isnt big fish. Cool
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 328
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

I'll macside wherever he goes
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:20 pm Level 1 reads based on this eod period

Towniest

SPF
Aro
Boq
Nanook
Lucy
Neon

Conflicted

Porscha
Falcon
Alison
Creature
Lily

Completely absent of towniness

Seanzie
Jack
Rondo
I'd happily flashwagon any of the bottom 3 lol

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 pm I have skimmed the past few pages. Not gonna reply to every post, there's 40 minutes left in the day and I'd rather talk with people who are here. The wagon on me is horrible and most people have given literally no reason for voting me. Ergo Porscha is being saved again and their accomplices are in my voters. Ergo we should just vote out Porscha because every time they are under threat the worst wagon in the universe materializes on a strong player that it would be disastrous to execute D1.

@MacDougall Do you think mafia falcon has the balls to push me and you on D1 knowing we can easily find and bury him if he does?
Cant wait for you to be full of shit alison I hope you get policied after my flip because this is awful reasoning that just sounds good in theory to the babies who look up to you more than they need to because they wont think for themselves
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:35 pm Now that Alison wagon is something: a bunch of players I would vote + Lilypetal.
@Creature Given that your characterization of my wagon is "a bunch of players I would vote" (ie. a bunch of players you find scummy), why is your read on me being influenced by them all thinking there is something scummy about me?
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

There is NO REASON TO AVOID STRONG PLAYERS DAY 1 IF THEY ARE STRONG THEY WILL WIN GAME IF NOT THEY ARE WOLVES god what a dumb dumb dumb line of reasoning get it together
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:24 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:21 pm I have skimmed the past few pages. Not gonna reply to every post, there's 40 minutes left in the day and I'd rather talk with people who are here. The wagon on me is horrible and most people have given literally no reason for voting me. Ergo Porscha is being saved again and their accomplices are in my voters. Ergo we should just vote out Porscha because every time they are under threat the worst wagon in the universe materializes on a strong player that it would be disastrous to execute D1.

Cant wait for you to be full of shit alison I hope you get policied after my flip because this is awful reasoning that just sounds good in theory to the babies who look up to you more than they need to because they wont think for themselves
can you point out and explain why it's bad reasoning
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Like I literally fucking called this shit that alison is now using to her advantage and she accused me of my reasoning being tmi except now she can put it in her logical tone and everybody eats it up
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Yes. As mafia he is not a pussy he is just obvious. He's gone straight at me as a wolf many times. That said I'm heavily conflicted on him right now because he does seem to believe what he's saying to some degree and having bad reads isn't something to particularly scumread Falcon for.

I'm no longer really thinking he's optimal anyway. Not with Rondo the supersub shifting his vote around silently and skating. I don't really see how it makes sense not to just kill Rondo here.

And Seanzie's play today has been a total shit show also.

As I started above these two and Jack are just like... I can't really figure a way to perceive them as town?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm There is NO REASON TO AVOID STRONG PLAYERS DAY 1 IF THEY ARE STRONG THEY WILL WIN GAME IF NOT THEY ARE WOLVES god what a dumb dumb dumb line of reasoning get it together
Yeah no porscha is right.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm

Literally me rn lmao
Alison

Post by Alison »

It's not awful reasoning. You have been under threat twice and both times you have been saved by sudden wagons that materialize with no reason, first on SPF/Boq and then on me. You have been extremely wolfy. You don't even have a rebuttal to my argument you're literally just saying "this is awful, this is awful, everyone else is a baby, they can't think for themselves".
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The Falcon wagon is like... elite looking though lol.

Le sigh.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:26 pm
Neon wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm

Literally me rn lmao

ImageImage

Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:25 pm

Yes. As mafia he is not a pussy he is just obvious. He's gone straight at me as a wolf many times. That said I'm heavily conflicted on him right now because he does seem to believe what he's saying to some degree and having bad reads isn't something to particularly scumread Falcon for.

I'm no longer really thinking he's optimal anyway. Not with Rondo the supersub shifting his vote around silently and skating. I don't really see how it makes sense not to just kill Rondo here.

As I started above these two and Jack are just like... I can't really figure a way to perceive them as town?
I agree with you on Rondo and I think him + Porscha + Jack are way better exes than Falcon.

I kinda see your point on some of Falcon's posting being thrown together but I really think Porscha is just outed and Rondo is actively trolling so.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison
19%
Voters: Seanzie, Porscha, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005
arogame123,
No votes
Voters: None
Boquise
No votes
Creature
No votes
Falcon45ca
29%
Voters: Neon, arogame123, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Lilypetal, lucy
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
lucy
No votes
MacDougall
5%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle
MissSparkles
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
Neon
No votes
Porscha
19%
Voters: Creature, Boquise, staypositivefriend, Alison
Seanzie
No votes
staypositivefriend
No votes
sleep (no elim)
No votes
im just here for popcorn (spec)
29%
Voters: Sabiplz, MissSparkles, JaggedJimmyJay, Scotty, Quin, Marmot
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I agree, Rondo Flash Wagon

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine

Lets go Mac, Kingmaker. If I am wrong on Rondo, yeet me tomorrow.

Votes when I entered thread
Entrance.PNG
Entrance.PNG (141.15 KiB) Viewed 602 times
Votes 1 hour out from EOD
1 hour out.PNG
1 hour out.PNG (40.39 KiB) Viewed 602 times
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:28 pm

I agree with you on Rondo and I think him + Porscha + Jack are way better exes than Falcon.

I kinda see your point on some of Falcon's posting being thrown together but I really think Porscha is just outed and Rondo is actively trolling so.
rondo is trolling by being inactive?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Porscha is acting like they are imminently about to flip town when they have 4 votes to Falcon's 6.
Alison

Post by Alison »

lucy wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:29 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:28 pm

rondo is trolling by being inactive?
He voted a bunch of different people but didn't say a word. He was voting me earlier, then Mac said he was shifting his vote around silently, and I looked up and he was voting Mac.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Alison wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:26 pm

It's not awful reasoning. You have been under threat twice and both times you have been saved by sudden wagons that materialize with no reason, first on SPF/Boq and then on me. You have been extremely wolfy. You don't even have a rebuttal to my argument you're literally just saying "this is awful, this is awful, everyone else is a baby, they can't think for themselves".
They dont materialize for no reason. They materialize because people see that there is *NO GOOD REASONS&* to wolf read me. You dont have them either, which is why you are leaning into the wagonomics that occur outside of me that *should* be happening day 1. I dont have the luxury of time to sit at PC and make extremely nuanced posts with quotes right now. You are taking advantage of players who will sheep you over me because of how they view you. And you called out my post explicitly stating that to discredit it as TMI when I bet its fucking true based on the game state right now. Leaving strong players alive to ML me instead is great for you right now.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Alright there are way too many wolfreads. What's our provisory towncore?

Me?
arogame123?
lucy?
Lilypetal?
staypositivefriend?
MacDougall?
Boquise?
NANOOK?
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 758