Moderator: Community Team

Moonwink
The Mark
Posts in topic: 133
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Hyena

Re: Death Will be My Final Lover

Post by Moonwink »

Also, I'm willing to bet that the game hasn't even started yet.
ThisIsNotAceMarvel
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by ThisIsNotAceMarvel »

Moonwink wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:30 pm Also, I'm willing to bet that the game hasn't even started yet.
Then why am I here???? ugh
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 170
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

ThisIsNotAceMarvel wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:11 pm Im beyond irrelevant in this game, thats good. :)
Ima just call it as I see it.

You are town.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:19 pm Caught up.

Town: Mac, Michelle, Neon, Falcon

Slight town lean: Scotty, Cape

Slight wolf lean: Arc, Moon

Wolf lean: HK

Players who haven't spewed yet that I'd expect to have more inclination at 6 pages: Porscha

Votes for Porscha and HK are acceptable.

@NotAnAxehole is there a player list? I'm not sure how we'd know if anyone's just no posted so far.
Ima sheep you and ima pay out of pocket for your prognosis doctor. You are town. I seem to remember being a wolf with HK before but for the life of i me I can’t remember what game that was; I seem to remember him being much more active if not more surface level reads on D1 then (which I can see here too)

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I disagree with the Michelle read tho. Her input sounded too smiley and hunky dory

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by DrWilgy »

Moonwink wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:10 pm
Moonwink wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:10 pm
Cape90 wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:47 am
ThisIsNotAceMarvel wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:46 am who do you share videos?
? I saw your first test fine

town:
Scotty
DrWigly

want to call town:
Neon
falcon
Porscha

Everyone else is null to me
I'm gonna steal these reads for now. <3
Gross. Why steal these.

Why is Scotty town if you are stealing these?
lol, this is an overreaction
And that's not an answer, more so a silly dissuasion to my questioning.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:07 pm I disagree with the Michelle read tho. Her input sounded too smiley and hunky dory
Are there posts that specifically put you in that mindset? I recall progress that seemed to indicate that they were at least trying to break rvs with Mac and that is generally town sided.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:07 pm I disagree with the Michelle read tho. Her input sounded too smiley and hunky dory
Are there posts that specifically put you in that mindset? I recall progress that seemed to indicate that they were at least trying to break rvs with Mac and that is generally town sided.
There’s only 12 posts to go on, but as I’ve mentioned before, the ratio of emojis/friendliness to posts sounds a little too gentle. I know nothing of Michelle’s town meta or whatnot, but in a vacuum that always makes me uneasy. It’s D1 so it’s so minuscule.

Like, look at literally every post- if it doesn’t have an emoji to soften it, it has a soft shrug.

And now I feel gross for putting a microscope on this because I’d much prefer a player to be friendly than be outwardly nasty :sigh: but I call it as I see it

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:16 pm
There’s only 12 posts to go on, but as I’ve mentioned before, the ratio of emojis/friendliness to posts sounds a little too gentle. I know nothing of Michelle’s town meta or whatnot, but in a vacuum that always makes me uneasy. It’s D1 so it’s so minuscule.

Like, look at literally every post- if it doesn’t have an emoji to soften it, it has a soft shrug.

And now I feel gross for putting a microscope on this because I’d much prefer a player to be friendly than be outwardly nasty :sigh: but I call it as I see it
I don't think a softer voice via emoji expression is wolfy for Michelle.

Me, yes, Mac I'd yeet in the spot for it, and if Jay did it I think I'd just have to sub out, but not Michelle.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:18 pm

Me, yes, Mac I'd yeet in the spot for it, and if Jay did it I think I'd just have to sub out, but not Michelle.
Noted.

Onward to Porscha.

I agree that Porscha is scummy too. Cape brought this up and I was a little too focused on his comments but he is correct that until he pointed out that Porscha was entirely SK focused, she really was. Even by her own admittance, she was baselessly calling people SK before submitting a baseless wolf read on lily. I do think mafia would be more focused on hunting SK out the gate.

Add to that, I’m very much underwhelmed by Porsha’s contributions so far.

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Current feelings:

Townread
-Wilgy (I’ve agreed with a lot of what he’s been saying. Which is really good right now. Could be bad down the line, because I’m often wrong. But for now is my ride or die)
-Ace (made a few comments that just sound town?)

Townlean
-Seanzie (the most minuscule step above null)
-Ruri (has literally just said hello and voted for me. That’s it. Low key think it looks towny Death heist notes

Scumlean
-Mac (admitted to being wolf. Hasn’t played enough to throw shit against wall or led town into battle. Only a slight step below null)
-Cape (for SK comments)
-Michelle (I’ve explained why. Wilgy thinks is town)
-Lily (admitted to being a wolf, otherwise nothing of note)
-HK (surface level reads. Also Wilgy thinks is wolf)

Scumread
-Porscha (I’ve explained my doubts there)
-Neon (voted Lily for being wolf, then changed to moon)

Null
-Arcbell (said some stuff that I don’t mind, but I also don’t have a good feel yet for their playstyle)
-Moon (tbh I’m giving moon a pass because they’re the one that summarized the votes and that was very helpful. I’m just plain not looking to vote for them today because of that)
-falcon (could be SK. Playing loose and blendy. What I’d expect from the SK)

Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:18 pm

Noted.

Onward to Porscha.

I agree that Porscha is scummy too. Cape brought this up and I was a little too focused on his comments but he is correct that until he pointed out that Porscha was entirely SK focused, she really was. Even by her own admittance, she was baselessly calling people SK before submitting a baseless wolf read on lily. I do think mafia would be more focused on hunting SK out the gate.

Add to that, I’m very much underwhelmed by Porsha’s contributions so far.

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
maybe porscha has played few 3p/sk setups and is more interested in taking that avenue? why is that specifically a wolf agenda'd thing to do?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

like i get why it's wolf agenda cuz wolves don't wanna be nked but like wouldn't you go about that in a different way as a wolf? just seems a lil odd to me to immediately assume porscha is a wolf for that line of thinking
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:44 pm like i get why it's wolf agenda cuz wolves don't wanna be nked but like wouldn't you go about that in a different way as a wolf? just seems a lil odd to me to immediately assume porscha is a wolf for that line of thinking
I think focusing on SK immediately until called out for it is definitely a strategy. Gives mafia a reason to genuinely solve. Though she even admitted the SK reads were baseless, it’s still a read.

I’m using what I have in front of me, and her other posts inspire no confidence. I think the biggest question here is: what makes Porscha town?

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:01 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:44 pm like i get why it's wolf agenda cuz wolves don't wanna be nked but like wouldn't you go about that in a different way as a wolf? just seems a lil odd to me to immediately assume porscha is a wolf for that line of thinking
I think focusing on SK immediately until called out for it is definitely a strategy. Gives mafia a reason to genuinely solve. Though she even admitted the SK reads were baseless, it’s still a read.

I’m using what I have in front of me, and her other posts inspire no confidence. I think the biggest question here is: what makes Porscha town?
tbh i havent really read any of her posts too deeply im not really defending her - just was thinking cuz this is my first time playing with an sk that her line of thinking is something I would do as well.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Michelle »

:hug: :hugs: :suspish: :clap: :blush: :eek: :eek: :mad: XD :ponder: :smile: :disappoint: :ohyeah:

:meany: :fist: :fist: :flamed: :grin: :pout: :puppy: :scared: :shifty: :haha: :dark: :shrug2: :bighug: :bighug: :cloud9:

I could put more but the phone screen keeps moving up and down.

What's the importance of the emotes?
What AI relevance they have?
I'll tell you, none. You can note it. What's NAI is NAI.
Avatars, use of emotes, preffered anime, kpop songs, etc, all these are NAI

Ah and Wilgy is town as well.

Gtg to sleep

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:04 pm :hug: :hugs: :suspish: :clap: :blush: :eek: :eek: :mad: XD :ponder: :smile: :disappoint: :ohyeah:

:meany: :fist: :fist: :flamed: :grin: :pout: :puppy: :scared: :shifty: :haha: :dark: :shrug2: :bighug: :bighug: :cloud9:

I could put more but the phone screen keeps moving up and down.

What's the importance of the emotes?
What AI relevance they have?
I'll tell you, none. You can note it. What's NAI is NAI.
Avatars, use of emotes, preffered anime, kpop songs, etc, all these are NAI

Ah and Wilgy is town as well.

Gtg to sleep
:suspish: :dead horse:

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok day ends in 1.5 hours and wtf is this vote spread. Guess this is what happens with no poll.

If Wink’s last update is correct, here are the current voting totals:

D1 vote
Seanzie (2): HK, Cape
Porscha (1): Scotty
HK (1): DrWilgy
Falcon (1): AceMarvel
Moonwink (1): Neon
Scotty (1): Ruri
Lily (1): michelle
Cape (1): falcon
Neon (1): Seanzie
Michelle (1): Moonwink
Not voting (4): Mac, Porscha, Lily, Arcbell

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

[VOTE: HK] aubergine

I don’t think Seanzie is the optimal vote out today, especially with 2 lol votes
HK (2): DrWilgy, Scotty
Michelle (1): Moonwink

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

This happens when the wolves don't care about the game and village is voting chaotically

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I liked Moon a little but the frozen read is ugly

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

There is at least one scum in the non voting players

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:33 pm This happens when the wolves don't care about the game and village is voting chaotically
Yeah I guess wolves haven’t had any mounting pressure at all today. No one really has.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:35 pm There is at least one scum in the non voting players
It’s probably Porscha

Also mac has at least said “I want to vote Scotty” but just hasn’t pulled the trigger. What a guy

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

[VOTE: porscha] aubergine

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lily seems to be scum but one player wagon is not good

Arcbell
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Post by Arcbell »

I refuse to be a slight wolf. I am either full 100% raging wolf's wolf or not wolf at all
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Chop with a 2 players wagon :(

What's happening with this site?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Arcbell wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:52 pm I refuse to be a slight wolf. I am either full 100% raging wolf's wolf or not wolf at all
You're a slight wolf.

Arcbell
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: he/him
Aka: Object

Post by Arcbell »

Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:53 pm
Arcbell wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:52 pm I refuse to be a slight wolf. I am either full 100% raging wolf's wolf or not wolf at all
You're a slight wolf.
bark bark BARK
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:51 pm Lily seems to be scum but one player wagon is not good
why
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:51 pm Lily seems to be scum but one player wagon is not good
why
Vanity wagons don't help village

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Arcbell wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:54 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:53 pm
You're a slight wolf.
bark bark BARK
Meow :biggrin:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Where is everyone?

I never played an eod so quiet

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Alright, I guess I'm here.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

I don't feel like I've got any reads. It's been hard to pressure anybody since it's been hard to keep track of vote totals. Even after I posted them last night, it's like... welp, I dunno.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Look up, Scotty posted a vc

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Actually, I like what Scotty is doing.

From now on, whenever you vote, just include the updated vote totals with your new vote included.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Like this:

HK (3): DrWilgy, Scotty, Moonwink
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Mac should be here as well, but is Sunday for him so idk

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Oh, I remember liking Falcon earlier and not being sure about Cape. I felt like there was somewhat of a mindmeld between me and Falcon on Cape. I don't think I'd call Cape super scummy anymore though.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Has Ruri posted since page 1? XD
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:50 pm [VOTE: porscha] aubergine
Moonwink wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:14 pm Like this:

HK (3): DrWilgy, Scotty, Moonwink
Porscha (1): michelle
Fixed it
I thought Porscha had already a vote smh

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Moonwink wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:16 pm Has Ruri posted since page 1? XD
I don’t remember

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

My bad Michelle.

Also, if Ruri is town, I would not be shocked if she was night killed tonight if we yeet a town today. It wouldn't change the game state at all.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Ruri wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:20 am [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
Here, just to vote

Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Moonwink wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:19 pm My bad Michelle.

Also, if Ruri is town, I would not be shocked if she was night killed tonight if we yeet a town today. It wouldn't change the game state at all.
For this reason, I'm just going to take Ruri as town. :D
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Michelle wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:19 pm
Ruri wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:20 am [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
Here, just to vote
Meh, that's annoying. XD
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Moonwink wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:19 pm My bad Michelle.

I don't get it, who would kill her?

Return to “Previous Heists”