NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:23 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:03 pm Here are the post counts from the start of Day 3. I screenshotted them before the night ended but was too lazy/forgetful to post them.
Spoiler: show
Neon: 160
obscurity: 130
anne: 79
DrWilgy: 75
Jackofhearts2005: 73
RondoDimBuckle: 67
lucy: 64
Creature: 63
Lilypetal: 60
Porscha: 37
Seanzie: 34
Schiavetto: 26
pyxxy: 25
falcom45ca: 23
NANOOK: 12
Ruro: 2
After Creature pointed out I wasn't post capped, I realized I had been counting from the start of D3, which would put me at like 100 posts. I'm not in antispew. I'm just super bad at timezones.
That's a joke. I'm super bad at checking that Sloonei's most recent postcount was for the day phase we were currently on
i'm wiling to believe mistake cuz idk wtf my post count is I just assume it's too low to not even worry about

but i'm still making squinty eyes at you
Why? I'm clearly townie. Everyone who actually isos me says so.

Creature and Lucy are just blindly following a player they know they shouldn't. Go count how many times it's been pointed out to Creature that Mac didn't even scumread Anne but he just stiffly gripping the Jack/Anne wolfread "cause Mac said so." Idk about Lucy but that's not town Creature. Town Creature actually has his own reads and they're actually good and based on things.

And then Pxxy doesn't scumread me at all.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Are you a sheep or a wolf or a pig or what kind of animal are you anyway?
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:30 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:14 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:37 am But being wishywashy on anne to me feels like you're not invested in the game, which makes sense if you're scum and the miskills are flowing and so you haven't had to pay any attention to what's actually going on. So up you go.
what is your definition of wishywashy

i don't see wishywashy

a man is capable of holding more than a thought at a time
e-reading schia

okay, that's fair, wishywashy is the wrong word

the vibe that I'm getting from your anne answer though is that you're not willing to commit saying anything
God I would make an incredible eBook, ty for bringing that thought into the world
I don't know where you get the last point, namely the "not willing" bit. You asked me for my opinion, I gave the most relevant thought I'd had on the slot. I'm not going to make up a definitive stance on a slot that I don't feel definitive about - if you want a GTH read, then you can say as much, but that didn't come across in the initial reaction & everything since feels like it's in the service of calling attention to some imaginary sin I've committed of...not being 100% about Anne's alignment, and saying so? I don't get it.

Like, my original pushback wasn't that you asked me about Anne (which, again, is why I answered you). It was very sincere - and pretty intelligible imo - confusion at what led you to ask me specifically that question. Because I find it hard to believe that's the only question you'd have about my slot (which is relevant in a post consisting of itemized commentary on each gameslot) or that if there's deliberate elision (which makes sense from town in some circumstances) that that would be the one question worth posing. So I answered and I wondered aloud what specifically would lead you to ask me specifically.
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:30 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:29 am to take a step back here, my point about the anne question isn't that it's not valid (which is why i answered it), it's that it's the sort of question that reads like it was asked for the sake of asking a question, not for the sake of solving

like, you said i haven't done much since dropping a "big catchup" post (sorry, nothing personal, i just find this wording really funny given what it's actually referring to) when really i haven't had a substantial presence at all this game - even said catchup post was just page-by-page impressions, very little actual synthesis.

i have a very hard time taking "what other things? what more urgent lines of inquiry?" seriously because like...
low content slot, middling levels of investment, EOD vote record looks weird at a glance. there are all kinds of ways to unpack that.

but "what does schia think about anne?" is certainly one of them i guess!
"it's the sort of question that reads like it was asked for the sake of asking a question, not for the sake of solving"
honestly asking you literally anything would help solve your slot because you've posted so few thoughts, so I don't know why this particular question irked you the wrong way

re: "what other things? what more urgent lines of inquiry?"
I'm trying to politely request to hear what's on your mind.

Town leans, scum leans, things you found weird? A valid response is "I'm not that invested". That also tells me something about you :)

"there are all kinds of ways to unpack that."
You're picking at the way I phrased things instead of trying to talk with me. Which I kind of interpret as a bad faith interaction.

You did the same thing with DrWigly's vote on you.

Maybe here's another question for you? How do you feel about your own voting record? And deciding to re-up your vanity wagon for most of today?

Do you think that your votes are very towny and that you should be read as such for them?
Underlined is like, so close to getting the point & then just absolutely whiffs it.

I'm picking apart the things you're saying because that's the game: close reading & sharing thoughts. Sometimes we predicate based on what we've read, sometimes times we ask questions, sometimes we let things sit and think on them for a bit - sometimes it's literally just sitting around and calling e/o cute (no such luck here</3) - but so much of this game is literally just thinking about words and how they function to push town toward or sway town from a successful solve.

Like, if the concern is that I didn't literally spell out a list of questions for you to ask when my concern was that your original question didn't feel pertinent to any professed takes on my own slot... then I'm sorry? But I'm not going to feed you questions to ask me.

The bold is just ridiculous because it takes as its basis something that just isn't true: I did try to talk to you! As stated multiple times, I answered you! And candidly at that! I asked what you'd meant with a But I guess you're not allowed to get pushback?

I think my votes are fine. I don't think I should be TR'd for them, but I don't think I've suggested as much anywhere this game. Do you have questions about my voting record? :3
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

like, irrespective of alignment it's condescending af

#SchiaDidNothingWrong
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Schiavetto help me yeet Creature.

@DrWilgy and @falcon45ca and @pyxxy

By our powers combined, we can avoid another tragedy for the MafiaSyndicate Universe.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:52 pm @Schiavetto help me yeet Creature.

By our powers combined, we can avoid another tragedy for the MafiaSyndicate Universe.
"help me yeet lhf" OkAy
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:52 pm @Schiavetto help me yeet Creature.

Like I disagree with the votes on you, but I'd not yeet Creature in your place.

You two are more likely T/T than you Falc/Nook either of those slots may flip w.

~~~~~~

@falcon45ca my friend, you have an hour to do some legitimate hunting. Collect a pelt. What do you make of me currently? What do you make of Jack? Nook? Your Creature votes previous, what were those based on?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:05 pm

"help me yeet lhf" OkAy
Since when is Creature LHF?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:03 pm Here are the post counts from the start of Day 3. I screenshotted them before the night ended but was too lazy/forgetful to post them.
After Creature pointed out I wasn't post capped, I realized I had been counting from the start of D3, which would put me at like 100 posts. I'm not in antispew. I'm just super bad at timezones.
That's a joke. I'm super bad at checking that Sloonei's most recent postcount was for the day phase we were currently on
i'm wiling to believe mistake cuz idk wtf my post count is I just assume it's too low to not even worry about

Creature and Lucy are just blindly following a player they know they shouldn't. Go count how many times it's been pointed out to Creature that Mac didn't even scumread Anne but he just stiffly gripping the Jack/Anne wolfread "cause Mac said so." Idk about Lucy but that's not town Creature. Town Creature actually has his own reads and they're actually good and based on things.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

I wolfread you and anne independently of Mac at this rate. The way the Lilypetal wagon happened was pretty bad and anne seems to be hard wolfsiding here.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

This doesn't help your case. You seem uninterested to solve.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

@Porscha yesterday I posted a POE of Lily/Seanzie/you/Falcon/Schia/NOOK. I think I would easily have been night killed if this POE had more than one, so i started to look for the townies in my POE. both you + Schia have struck out to me today. Wilgy I'm vibing with the most today by far and I've townread his interactions with Schia. which.. as I type this, I recognize that I'm of this opinion and still keeping Seanzie/NOOK/Falcon my POE. so.. I think Falcon is definitely the most likely wolf in these 3, and it's very possible this is just 1 wolf. this is my last post and i probably keep my vote on Falcon, unless I need to vote to save someone. again still am aware i could be wrong on jack + not gonna fight that.

so now, food for thought: why did Anne start off day 1 pushing Neon then basically never mention Neon again?

very possible 2 mafia in my stronger towns from yesterday, low key wonder if Anne/Neon being paired is possible? basically i'm trying to re-shape my entire POE because there's a reason mafia wants me alive.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:12 pm

You two are more likely T/T than you Falc/Nook either of those slots may flip w.

~~~~~~

@falcon45ca my friend, you have an hour to do some legitimate hunting. Collect a pelt. What do you make of me currently? What do you make of Jack? Nook? Your Creature votes previous, what were those based on?
Let's do these all as GTH reads, and I'll give blurb or two, shall we? I've not spent a lot of time reading, and I'm not pretend like I have.

I did go thru Jack's ISO quickly a short time ago, and the thing that struck me the most is how...I dunno, polite? It is. I didn't really get the sense he's trying to get his hands dirty. GTH he's town tho, even if that sounds odd from what I've just said.

Nook is never an easy read for me, I just find the few posts I've read to have an agenda...like, he's scheming behind the scenes and guiding things in his own subtle way. GTH he's Maf

I find Creatures early interactions with me to come across like he's TR my slot, and there's no reason to do so. GTH he's Maf
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:16 pm

I've got a solution or at least part of it. Now, I'm just trying to make sure we don't yeet me instead of that solution.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like honestly, who has spent more time solving today, me or Creature?

Who has spent more time solving, D4 me or entire game Creature?

I'd be offended if I thought you were town.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Oh and Wilgy, GTH your town.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jack: Channels the Miz

Falcon: Too polite

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:23 pm Jack: Channels the Miz

Falcon: Too polite

I mean, the guys wearing a Windsor knot, that's polite AF
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:21 pm Like honestly, who has spent more time solving today, me or Creature?

Jack's scramblin'
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:21 pm Like honestly, who has spent more time solving today, me or Creature?

Eh. I actually kinda agree with Jack here. I can imagine being frustrated by this.
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:12 pm

~~~~~~

Let's do these all as GTH reads, and I'll give blurb or two, shall we? I've not spent a lot of time reading, and I'm not pretend like I have.

I did go thru Jack's ISO quickly a short time ago, and the thing that struck me the most is how...I dunno, polite? It is. I didn't really get the sense he's trying to get his hands dirty. GTH he's town tho, even if that sounds odd from what I've just said.

Nook is never an easy read for me, I just find the few posts I've read to have an agenda...like, he's scheming behind the scenes and guiding things in his own subtle way. GTH he's Maf

I find Creatures early interactions with me to come across like he's TR my slot, and there's no reason to do so. GTH he's Maf
I'm rescinding my read on Falcon for now, I think W falcon kinda just ignores my inquiry tbh. This is also the lightest of reads which I need more content for.

Also I'm half inclined to believe Jack's read.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:27 pm I mean, it's because nothing Anne says sounds dishonest and there's nothing wrong with flash wagoning Lucy. Like, Wilgy and Scotty both also jumped on that flash wagon quickly and I think (know for Scotty) they are both town. And for Wigly, it's basically because of the flash wagon. I think it was a good look. So why does Anne get reverse credit for trying to move a misyeet into a probable wolf? I don't get it.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:23 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:09 pm Options town have today

Miselim me
Vote out one of Lucy/Anne/Sabi

I must insist no other choices be made.

I am of the view Lucy is probably town but I won't begrudge a resolving of the random d1 wagon on her.

I will not be analysing this game in any effort oriented manner until Anne and Sabi are both dead in this game.

If you are mafia and none of the other three are mafia I am your win condition and good game.
there's 100% one scum in anne/sabi
judging by how quickly they were gonna Flashwagon me
Yeh. Sabi+Lucy gottem gg :noble:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:19 pm

Miselim me

I am of the view Lucy is probably town but I won't begrudge a resolving of the random d1 wagon on her.

I will not be analysing this game in any effort oriented manner until Anne and Sabi are both dead in this game.

If you are mafia and none of the other three are mafia I am your win condition and good game.
We flashwagon you to save the *check notes*

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:03 pm Kill mac I'm commuter
Hmmm anne and I are scummy for trying to save him.

Is that correct @lucy @MacDougall
Lol okay valid.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:30 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:19 pm

Miselim me

We flashwagon you to save the *check notes*

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us
he claimed after vote count stopped
can you give actual reasoning?
But that's....

It doesn't matter if Cape claimed later. Correctly being like "I think Cape is town. We should wagon someone else" is still a good thing. And then you got totally deer in the headlightsed by it (as did Mac but idk what to do with that because I don't think that w!Mac goes "lol" in response to a flashwagon on his partner at eod).
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:47 pm
anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:42 pm
anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:39 pm
anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:37 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:36 pm

you strike me as the type to care, so why do you not?
i dont care about making the game state bad, just read cats vs dogs on mu if you want to see me raging out as town. this is much milder in comparison.
I'm not saying you're raging... you're just being needlessly insulting... like being toxic or whatever is one thing but like in this gamestate you supposedly have mac outed and day 2 just started ... we've lost hardly any ground as a town here and you're acting like the game is over even though you also have me cornered and wagoned

your mental doesn't really make sense... if I'm outed you just need to point out how and I'll die ez clap after that day 1... scotty died sussing me

but no you just acting all ree... cuz you're a wolf lol
tbf i think neon is 10x more obvious than you are, but if you're town then its frustrating and we probably already lost because you just jump on me every game for no reason now and its annoying
you say this but it's also verifiably not true
it literally is
Like I tell my kids. You never convince each other going back and forth like this. You just make daddy tired.

Show your work @anne @MacDougall
didnt really like these but also found posts from jack that are towny but I am too lazy and tired to quote them all so this was a waste of time for myself
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Well, this has been a disappointing EOD.

I'm leaving my vote on Creature because that's my best guess.

*He doesn't feel like town Creature, who I have consistently been able to point out on D1
*His reads are stale and do not change with new information because they are fake
*He continually uses reasoning he knows is bad to push bad reads like saying that Mac scumread Anne so we should yeet Anne and then when called on this, he says he has formed an independent scumread on Anne (and myself) but can't articulate the actual reasons for it because the reason doesn't exist

I don't have a clue who the other two are, at least not to the point where I'd feel comfortable being like "This is my legacy plz follow it over your own reads when I'm dead" cause I fucking hope that town can solve tomorrow better than I solved today.

Anyway, I'm off work so I gotta go get ready for the Chicks concert. Should be fun and my wife deserves it because she let me drag her to RAW last summer. I'm sure to have more fun here than she had there. Maybe they'll even say something bad about George W Bush.

Good luck, have fun, etc

o7
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

This EoD feels bad.

Jack V Creature is T/T

Vetto with the lone Lucy vote lol.
Image Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:37 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

I'm a sloth obvs
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:37 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

I'm a sloth obvs
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ayo dixie chicks concert?

also tbf idk about creature either he had a few games recently where he was obv town and this isnt the same creature imo
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

I mean there's over an hour left before eod so idk why we are all calling it quits rn
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Porscha »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:11 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:40 am Mac never lynches sabi here, Mac instantly let's Sabi prove her NA and then goes to somewhere else and doesn't place a vote and sit
Jack is still cleared, and Mac is even more scummy for dissuading Jack off me
lucy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:41 am Creature might be town, one in him/nook/jack for certain
1 min went by how did this read change? wowee

@Porscha can you explain what you were trying to tell me earlier that I answered with "Huh?"
lucy I also caught this earlier. think when you forgot game existed. can you please explain
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

Did a quick last min skim of Creature and I don't remember why I recall him being towny.

This post early d1 stood out to me
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:37 pm lmao Sabi is so town

but prob for a very bad reason
Then Rondo Dies and his entire gameplan this cycle has been "Lily wagon bad, yeet Jack" on loop.

No, I agree with Jack here, Creature hasn't been solving he's been stuck on loop.
Image Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Creature’s SR on me is bad because it’s not even factually correct lmao
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:00 pm Creature’s SR on me is bad because it’s not even factually correct lmao
wdym
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

I think Lucy, Wilgy probably town ?
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:00 pm
anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:00 pm Creature’s SR on me is bad because it’s not even factually correct lmao
wdym
Creature was scumreading me because Mac scumread me but Mac died with a TR on me
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Now that I've skimmed (ty work day ending btw), I recall thinking Creature was wolfy early into the game because of their seeming willingness to vote wherever.

Just in review of today, there's like:
one
Creature wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:31 pm
obscurity wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:49 pm This kill basically says that the people who shut up are bigger threats than the people trying to be loud and control stuff (that and possibly doc dodging)

@Ruri who did you target

I think Jack is town but I'm not planning to try to control anything anymore, placing my vote on who I suspect.
Jack wagon yesterday seemed pretty pure yesterday (Seanzie, NANOOK, Rondo, Lilypetal, me). In contrast, the Lilypetal wagon was full of sketchballs (anne, Neon, falcon45ca, Jack himself, Ruri + 3 or 4 players I forgot).

atp I am considering Jack outed because I'm struggling to see the world Jack is town and wolves decided to pile on the Lilypetal wagon without ever touching the town!Jack wagon.
two
Creature wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:36 pm
Creature wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:31 pm
obscurity wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:49 pm This kill basically says that the people who shut up are bigger threats than the people trying to be loud and control stuff (that and possibly doc dodging)

@Ruri who did you target

I think Jack is town but I'm not planning to try to control anything anymore, placing my vote on who I suspect.
Jack wagon yesterday seemed pretty pure yesterday (Seanzie, NANOOK, Rondo, Lilypetal, me). In contrast, the Lilypetal wagon was full of sketchballs (anne, Neon, falcon45ca, Jack himself, Ruri + 3 or 4 players I forgot).

atp I am considering Jack outed because I'm struggling to see the world Jack is town and wolves decided to pile on the Lilypetal wagon without ever touching the town!Jack wagon.
Oh right the Lilypetal wagon also had Porscha, Schiavetto and obscurity.

Jack wagon: me, Seanzie, NANOOK, Lilypetal, Rondo (before moving to random vanity wagon, most specifically anne).

Lilypetal wagon: anne, Neon, falcon45ca, Jack, Ruri, Porscha, Schiavetto, Obscurity.

I know I'm town. Both Lilypetal and Rondo flipped town. So unless there's wolf within Seanzie/NANOOK, wolves didn't bother to join the Jack wagon yesterday, not even to split their votes up.
three
Creature wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:01 pm Jack should prob be resolved today because yesterday's Lilypetal wagon sucked ass and I find it hard wolves all piled there and none of them went for a town!Jack mislynch.
four
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:31 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:30 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:35 pm @Creature why are you going jack again, i’m much more confident in wigly/anne flips
I can do Jack or anne today.
I think both are likely wolves.

I have a preference for Jack because we need to sort yesterday's wagons. If Jack and Lily were v/v then why were the wolves all on Lilypetal and not a single one on Jack?
five
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:38 pm
obscurity wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:33 pm how long are you going to use that stale argument before you're just a wolf, Creature?
I'll use it until Jack flips or is mech cleared somehow. The Lilypetal wagon yesterday was extremely wolfy and I feel like its motovation was to save wolf!Jack.

If that's not convincing you on wolf!Jack:
- Jack seemed mostly worried about how he looked than solving.
- Jack's play here is not matching King of the Hill.
- Mac was wolfreading Jack with an actual tell.
- Mac would say we should always sort the counterwagon.
six
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:33 pm

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

I wolfread you and anne independently of Mac at this rate. The way the Lilypetal wagon happened was pretty bad and anne seems to be hard wolfsiding here.
Arguments that are all just the same thing "Lily was a bad wagon, get Jack for it". That's been Creature's entire day today.

This post feels gross. It's a complete discredit where I don't think a discredit belongs when Jack has actually been here today.

Like none of Creature's posts I think go into actual discussion with Jack today. It's also like the Rondo NK was completely ignored for purposes outside of killing Jack which I already pointed out seems in disagreement with the gif poster's PoE.

And maybe I'm screaming at the wind just because of how ick this Jack yeet feels, but I still really don't like it. Creature's ISO did nothing but further that feeling.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Why are you all trying too damn hard to save Jack? Is there any good reason to townread him or are you all just afraid of possibly mislynching a strong player?

I've stated a lot of reasons to wolfread Jack even non-Mac related reasons. I have yet to see an actual reason to townread Jack that is not "jAcK iS pRoBaBlY tOwN".

The Lilypetal wagon grew with little to no resistance and afair Jack was leading until like 8 players were piled on Lilypetal.

Even with Jack being the counterwagon to a mislynch and the optimacy of solving counterwagons to mislynch, it feels like it's pretty damn hard to get anyone to vote Jack.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:01 pm
wdym
Creature was scumreading me because Mac scumread me but Mac died with a TR on me
If it was Mac alone I would be townreading you. However, you were pretty quick to help to mislynch Lilypetal and it feels like you're actively avoiding the Jack wagon despite stating he's a possible wolf. You don't seem to care about solving either and it feels like you're just riding along as town mislynches.

The Sabi thing is really weird and it feels like it was set up to make you live longer. You have done jackshit benefitial to town after the Sabi thing.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:05 pm Why are you all trying too damn hard to save Jack? Is there any good reason to townread him or are you all just afraid of possibly mislynching a strong player?

I've stated a lot of reasons to wolfread Jack even non-Mac related reasons. I have yet to see an actual reason to townread Jack that is not "jAcK iS pRoBaBlY tOwN".

The Lilypetal wagon grew with little to no resistance and afair Jack was leading until like 8 players were piled on Lilypetal.

Even with Jack being the counterwagon to a mislynch and the optimacy of solving counterwagons to mislynch, it feels like it's pretty damn hard to get anyone to vote Jack.
It just doesn't make sense with Rondo dying, and I'm partial to believing your read on Jack at this point.

The points that I've seen are mostly Lily wagon related, which I've already pointed out are moot, and then Mac legacy related which I'm not sure about.

None of the lines of play today point to Jack being wolf.
Image Image Image
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:08 pm
wdym
If it was Mac alone I would be townreading you. However, you were pretty quick to help to mislynch Lilypetal and it feels like you're actively avoiding the Jack wagon despite stating he's a possible wolf. You don't seem to care about solving either and it feels like you're just riding along as town mislynches.

The Sabi thing is really weird and it feels like it was set up to make you live longer. You have done jackshit benefitial to town after the Sabi thing.
So has most of the town lol. Idk what to tell you except half the players not participating makes the game hard. What have you done? I haven't voted anyone, so even if you think I'm trying to save Jack there is no evidence of me diverting the wagon either.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:08 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:05 pm Why are you all trying too damn hard to save Jack? Is there any good reason to townread him or are you all just afraid of possibly mislynching a strong player?

It just doesn't make sense with Rondo dying, and I'm partial to believing your read on Jack at this point.

The points that I've seen are mostly Lily wagon related, which I've already pointed out are moot, and then Mac legacy related which I'm not sure about.

I'm pretty sure Jack literally watched Rondo demolish two wolves in King of the Hill so Jack has good reasons to fearkill Rondo. I don't think Jack nightkills me here because I get mislynched a lot and often tinfoil my own reads. There's no way you can townread Jack from a common nightkill.

I don't see a difference between how people are talking about creature this game vs last one lol

I haven't read him so idk could easily be missing something but 🤷‍♀️

I kinda think jack is town now

I have no real basis for that thought beyond "vague gamestate vibes:
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:12 pm I don't see a difference between how people are talking about creature this game vs last one lol

What does this mean?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:11 pm
wdym

So has most of the town lol. Idk what to tell you except half the players not participating makes the game hard. What have you done? I haven't voted anyone, so even if you think I'm trying to save Jack there is no evidence of me diverting the wagon either.
You have pushed Lilypetal yesterday for lolreasons. I feel like town!you usually is better at solving. This game felt like you only wanted to look good and push random LHF.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

anne wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:12 pm I don't see a difference between how people are talking about creature this game vs last one lol

What does this mean?
It means creature is miselim bait.

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:13 pm I have no real basis for that thought beyond "vague gamestate vibes:
You mean a lot of players suddenly townreading him for ??? reasons? Do you think he's being TMI'd?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:14 pm

What does this mean?
It means creature is miselim bait.
I get mislynched a fair lot this site while I haven't been mislynched in MU since 2020. I feel like there's some form of elitism in games where less charismatic players get lynched way more often than the most popular players.

What does this mean?
He got a lot of "creature is underwhelming and his reads don't make sense" reads in uh

Asmr maybe? Or king of the hill, i forget which. He was town and got miskilled.

Idk maybe he's actually bad here, just the way people are talking about him is the same so it doesn't really inspire me
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:08 pm

The Rondo kill was just weird, trying to say "Jack can't be wolf because the Rondo kill" is a very weak take imo. We have no idea why the wolves killed Rondo - PR read, because of their read, fearkill, gamestate preservation, who knows?

What "lines of play" exactly?

If this is your only reason to TR Jack, that might be a bad sign.

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

wdym

this is pretty true about anne so this is unaligned pairing

Return to “Previous Rackets”