NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by anne »

ehhhhhh i see why people think it's wilgy from jack iso now that im towards the end. jack's reasoning to townread wilgy made less and less sense as the game went on and when falcon started to gain a little traction, jack sort of threw off his shield while he doubled down on wilgy being town. i find wilgy's overall play, aside from his defense of jack, to be townie so that's what im stuck on mainly.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

lright ill bite idk what spew means either
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

spew just means someone talking about someone in a way that infers they are a specific alignment. jack mentioned how horrible your ISO was to read like three times which to me means he probably actually tried to read it and just couldnt lol which i think is v indicative for you
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Anne do you have the final vote from yesterday?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

anne wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:22 pm spew just means someone talking about someone in a way that infers they are a specific alignment. jack mentioned how horrible your ISO was to read like three times which to me means he probably actually tried to read it and just couldnt lol which i think is v indicative for you
That's a good point actually.

You can try to read a partner's ISO but he probably didn't need to roundabout bring attention to it.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:07 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:49 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:39 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:09 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:07 pm

The day Lily died, Nook stayed on Jack, and Nook also knew Jack was in no danger. The day Jack died, Nook found a reason to get off Jack's wagon at a time where it really could have gone either way.
what I remember is it was 6-3 around EOD time. I think the closest it got was 6-4. I was watching the votes at this point because I was going to vote for Jack rather than my vanity wagon if Creature was in any sort of real danger, so I didn't really see it as "could go either way" or I may have viewed it differently. i kind of feel like bussing Jack all day only to pivot that EOD in a way that didn't really impact anything would be a lame W/W strategy, though.
I don't remember the exact VC, but there was a time when it was something like

Jack (3): Seanzie, Creature, Nanook

Creature (3): Jack, Falcon, Wilgy

Possibly Jack (4) or something, within the last hour of D4. There was some support for further Jack votes in thread, but Nook got off Jack around this point, and I think shortly after Lucy got on Jack, which then lead to a few others to get on Jack. At that point, it definitely could have gone either way, Wilgy was in the thread pushing for Creature, I think maybe you were in the thread pushing for creature, and some people were saying they'd vote Jack, but weren't voting.
It was around the last 5-10 minutes of EOD (after I was post-capped) that I was following the vote, and at this point Jack had 6 (I think Anne hopped on) and it wasn't particularly close, so this is what I was weighing in - I just checked and you're correct about NOOK switching but I stand by believing it wouldn't have impacted anything at this point which is why I wasn't factoring it in.

I was not in the thread pushing for Creature though - I've had Creature as probably my most unwavering townread since early. I said a few times that I thought Jack would flip town, but I also believed that flipping Jack was the right thing to do because he needed to be resolved, so if I thought Creature was going to be in danger at any point I would've voted Jack (I was post-capped on Falcon so this is me saying take my word for it), but it is consistent with what I talked about all day and wanting the end vote to be in Jack/NANOOK.
I'll take your word on you not being the one I was thinking about vocalizing a creature scum-read at a critical time..

However I still have a hard time following your logic. Regardless of what the VC was 5 minutes before EoD, that wasn't the gamestate when Nook moved, so I don't see why you would judge Nook's movements based on a later gamestate. The 6 votes on Jack came, at least partially, from me strongly sensing that Town!Creature was going to go over, and strongly pushing the thread to vote Jack, all which happened after Nook moved.

So, knowing now the gamestate how it was when Nook moved, what do you think of them?
mm okay I see your point re: the move. I still sort of feel like it's unlikely that a wolf takes a hard stance onto a partner for most of the day only to waver later. I guess I'm viewing it as NANOOK/you/Creature all being the crux of the momentum against Jack, but I would not outrule the possibility of him being mafia and it's something I've mulled over today back and forth because I was scumreading him yesterday, but viewing him/Jack as different.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME can you explain your mindset behind moving at this point?
Sorry I have to ask Sean if im allowed to weigh in yet or not
You have permission.

I don't disagree that your actions don't make a lot of sense as a wolf, but they also are bad. If I've learned anything from town!Alison, it's that you chop good players who are playing badly. I am worried you could be hiding in absurdity at this point, and if I can find room for you, I'd love to have you in my PoE.

(also I wish there was a better name for like... just the list of chops you'd do if you had to go on auto, because people call those their PoE, but that's not exactly what PoE means).
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

anne wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:16 pm ehhhhhh i see why people think it's wilgy from jack iso now that im towards the end. jack's reasoning to townread wilgy made less and less sense as the game went on and when falcon started to gain a little traction, jack sort of threw off his shield while he doubled down on wilgy being town. i find wilgy's overall play, aside from his defense of jack, to be townie so that's what im stuck on mainly.
How familiar are you with Wilgy?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

anne wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:22 pm spew just means someone talking about someone in a way that infers they are a specific alignment. jack mentioned how horrible your ISO was to read like three times which to me means he probably actually tried to read it and just couldnt lol which i think is v indicative for you
h ty
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:23 pm Anne do you have the final vote from yesterday?
i dont have it completely memorized, but i believe it was 6 v 3, maybe 6 v 4 but probably 6 v 3

votes on creature were Nanook, wilgy, falcon

votes on jack were seanzie, me, creature, pxxxy, lucy(?), and can't remember the 6th vote
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:27 pm
anne wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:16 pm ehhhhhh i see why people think it's wilgy from jack iso now that im towards the end. jack's reasoning to townread wilgy made less and less sense as the game went on and when falcon started to gain a little traction, jack sort of threw off his shield while he doubled down on wilgy being town. i find wilgy's overall play, aside from his defense of jack, to be townie so that's what im stuck on mainly.
How familiar are you with Wilgy?
not very familiar if i'm being honest. maybe 1-2 games and he was trolly in both of them. 1 game he was town and the other he was mafia, so it doesnt really help me much meta wise.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I thought NANOOK was saying he moved to a vanity wagon on Lucy? He was actually a joined on Creature that's actually weird.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:26 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:07 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:59 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:49 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:39 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:09 pm

what I remember is it was 6-3 around EOD time. I think the closest it got was 6-4. I was watching the votes at this point because I was going to vote for Jack rather than my vanity wagon if Creature was in any sort of real danger, so I didn't really see it as "could go either way" or I may have viewed it differently. i kind of feel like bussing Jack all day only to pivot that EOD in a way that didn't really impact anything would be a lame W/W strategy, though.
I don't remember the exact VC, but there was a time when it was something like

Jack (3): Seanzie, Creature, Nanook

Creature (3): Jack, Falcon, Wilgy

Possibly Jack (4) or something, within the last hour of D4. There was some support for further Jack votes in thread, but Nook got off Jack around this point, and I think shortly after Lucy got on Jack, which then lead to a few others to get on Jack. At that point, it definitely could have gone either way, Wilgy was in the thread pushing for Creature, I think maybe you were in the thread pushing for creature, and some people were saying they'd vote Jack, but weren't voting.
It was around the last 5-10 minutes of EOD (after I was post-capped) that I was following the vote, and at this point Jack had 6 (I think Anne hopped on) and it wasn't particularly close, so this is what I was weighing in - I just checked and you're correct about NOOK switching but I stand by believing it wouldn't have impacted anything at this point which is why I wasn't factoring it in.

I was not in the thread pushing for Creature though - I've had Creature as probably my most unwavering townread since early. I said a few times that I thought Jack would flip town, but I also believed that flipping Jack was the right thing to do because he needed to be resolved, so if I thought Creature was going to be in danger at any point I would've voted Jack (I was post-capped on Falcon so this is me saying take my word for it), but it is consistent with what I talked about all day and wanting the end vote to be in Jack/NANOOK.
I'll take your word on you not being the one I was thinking about vocalizing a creature scum-read at a critical time..

However I still have a hard time following your logic. Regardless of what the VC was 5 minutes before EoD, that wasn't the gamestate when Nook moved, so I don't see why you would judge Nook's movements based on a later gamestate. The 6 votes on Jack came, at least partially, from me strongly sensing that Town!Creature was going to go over, and strongly pushing the thread to vote Jack, all which happened after Nook moved.

So, knowing now the gamestate how it was when Nook moved, what do you think of them?
mm okay I see your point re: the move. I still sort of feel like it's unlikely that a wolf takes a hard stance onto a partner for most of the day only to waver later. I guess I'm viewing it as NANOOK/you/Creature all being the crux of the momentum against Jack, but I would not outrule the possibility of him being mafia and it's something I've mulled over today back and forth because I was scumreading him yesterday, but viewing him/Jack as different.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME can you explain your mindset behind moving at this point?
Sorry I have to ask Sean if im allowed to weigh in yet or not
You have permission.

I don't disagree that your actions don't make a lot of sense as a wolf, but they also are bad. If I've learned anything from town!Alison, it's that you chop good players who are playing badly. I am worried you could be hiding in absurdity at this point, and if I can find room for you, I'd love to have you in my PoE.

(also I wish there was a better name for like... just the list of chops you'd do if you had to go on auto, because people call those their PoE, but that's not exactly what PoE means).
Idk i mean I correctly called jack idt im playing THAT badly
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Eod vcs are in the op you can see i was on lucy lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jackofhearts2005 [6]: anne, Creature, Seanzie, pyxxy, Porscha, lucy
Creature [3]: DrWilgy, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005
lucy [2]: Schiavetto, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
falcon45ca [1]: obscurity
pyxxy [1]: Neon

This was eod4 vc
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Jackofhearts2005 [6]: anne, Creature, Seanzie, pyxxy, Porscha, lucy
Creature [3]: DrWilgy, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005
lucy [2]: Schiavetto, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
falcon45ca [1]: obscurity
pyxxy [1]: Neon

ya i see it now. i just remember you were on jack at some point so mb
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

i meant on creature not jack rofl but you were also on jack at some point irrc

No worries, it's tough without the auto vcs
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Oh I didn't realize EOD votes in OP

wow I landed on Jack EOD1, very pro

anne wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:37 pm i meant on creature not jack rofl but you were also on jack at some point irrc
Maybe I was v early in the day? I dknt remember tbh
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

i think gth my poe today would be like falcon/wilgy/neon/schia. i retract my tr on schia because of their play at eod, but have them at the tail end of the poe.

I think vc probably suggests schia if I believe in my [one in falcon/ruri/schia] thing, and given i correctly found jack at the same time I'm inclined to just fully buy into my thoughts from that time lol
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

That seems fine to me.

I guess if Porscha was making the kill to setup on Wilgy she'd be a little less obvious about it.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

anne wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:40 pm i think gth my poe today would be like falcon/wilgy/neon/schia. i retract my tr on schia because of their play at eod, but have them at the tail end of the poe.
You should vote Wilgy.

anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

I think Jack immediately pushing the "there's one in Schia/Ruri" then immediately pivoting off of that thought to continue pushing Lily probably looks bad for Schia
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

okay dinner time, gl. i will place a vote tomorrow~
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:51 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:43 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:36 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:28 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:12 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:38 pm Alright

Reads

Because you want those

Mac town
Creature town
Jack lock town

Sabi is scum yall blind
So Neon is claiming the Jack read was a meme but seemed to carry it to the point where it made their list.
I literally TRd Jack because and I quote "I like the Miz."

If you actually believe that I seriously town read Jack I have a bridge to sell you in London.

Like seriously go reach somewhere else. Wolf Neon is more capable than TRing a team mate because of a wrestling gimmick and now capable of distancing than... any of this. And town Neon does stupid shit like TR people early based on things like how much I like their avatars or how they respond to whatever stupid question I make up that day. Sometimes I even carry that read forever lol.
Who do you think is mafia?

Like, I don't know what "wolf!Neon" is capable of. I will say that I don't want to ignore Mac's dead on you and I'm not locked on your being mafia.I think the read on Jack could reasonably come from v!you, but I was weighing it in addition to a couple other things (a lot of people looking really good in relation to Jack, you falling off a bit, Jack/Sabi's respective treatments of you having some pingy moments). I felt like the Jack thing was pressed enough to seem like a real thing that came out of a meme, but the read was more of an overall thing. I'd rather not waste time with people defending themselves though, because when this happened in the past with Jack + Lucy it just came off as an attack at me, and I'm just trying to figure out the mafia. It's not helpful when a lot of people's pushes have seemed meta founded and I haven't been able to follow.
Asking me who the mafia is will rarely return the results you want. Unless i see something that pings me hard I have nothing to say.

I probably don't have something to say if I don't say it. Right now I'm looking at you and wilgy. I think Jack was at points savable yesterday and I think that woofs are in a bad position with Jack dying on this situation so I think at the very least 1 woofer would go all in on trying to save Jack.

In my experience people who treat my slot the way you are generally are woofs. I do not think your approach to me is fair or valid. I wonder because you are loud and leading town but you've been loud and leading town away from woofs and knowing that I'm town your leading them into town.
I was definitely not trying to save Jack though. The Creature wagon that popped up I believe was Wilgy/Falcon/+1, not sure the +1 or +2 actually? But that would've been the main attempt to save Jack.

I mean, I also would've played it very differently as mafia, and actually taken a strong stance against Jack to look good there, either bussed hard or tried to save him, rather than a limp fish "well Jack will prob flip town but he needs to die" type thing.

And like.. I think it was pretty obvious that Jack was trying to specifically appeal to me/pocket me. When I tried to switch onto him/started to come around on Lily being V D2, he basically pinged me and said he thought I was better than that.

And idk, I came into today thinking you were mafia but I'm not sure anymore. Can you elaborate on why you don't think it's fair? Like, the Jack flip basically turned my entire POE around, and the having been "loud and wrong" part is why I'm considering you in the first place, because I'm one of the people who had been loudly calling you town, and I'm struggling because I realize I've been wrong on my main reads this game. That said I don't think anything wrong I've done has majorly impeded things as I did accept Jack needed to die.
Hedgy hedging is rarely a town trait
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:13 pm I kinda think jack is town now
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:13 pm I have no real basis for that thought beyond "vague gamestate vibes:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:57 pm If jack flips mafia im still gonna take credit as if I never wavered
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:07 am inda wild that we've got less than a day left and half the game hasn't voted at all

weekends do take precedence though

hopefully those who have a long weekend use it wisely for scumhunting

------

Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Creature, Seanzie, pyxxy, obscurity, Neon, Schiavetto

as of right now
Jackofhearts2005 -- Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Creature, Seanzie
lucy -- Voters: Schiavetto
NANOOK -- Voters: pyxxy, obscurity
pyxxy -- Voters: Neon

Non-Voters: anne, DrWigly, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005, lucy, Porscha, Ruri

------

Does this mean anything? No idea. 🤷
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:39 pm
anne wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:37 pm i meant on creature not jack rofl but you were also on jack at some point irrc
ight you are.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ey @Neon you haven't said anything in this game about your town game and your scum game being the indistinguishable. Should I townread you for not doing so?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:56 pm [VOTE: Neon] aubergine
ell that's funny timing, absolutely not, no thank you

[VOTE: falcon45ca] aubergine
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:51 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:38 pm Alright

Reads

Because you want those

Mac town
Creature town
Jack lock town

Sabi is scum yall blind
So Neon is claiming the Jack read was a meme but seemed to carry it to the point where it made their list.

If you actually believe that I seriously town read Jack I have a bridge to sell you in London.

Like seriously go reach somewhere else. Wolf Neon is more capable than TRing a team mate because of a wrestling gimmick and now capable of distancing than... any of this. And town Neon does stupid shit like TR people early based on things like how much I like their avatars or how they respond to whatever stupid question I make up that day. Sometimes I even carry that read forever lol.

Like, I don't know what "wolf!Neon" is capable of. I will say that I don't want to ignore Mac's dead on you and I'm not locked on your being mafia.I think the read on Jack could reasonably come from v!you, but I was weighing it in addition to a couple other things (a lot of people looking really good in relation to Jack, you falling off a bit, Jack/Sabi's respective treatments of you having some pingy moments). I felt like the Jack thing was pressed enough to seem like a real thing that came out of a meme, but the read was more of an overall thing. I'd rather not waste time with people defending themselves though, because when this happened in the past with Jack + Lucy it just came off as an attack at me, and I'm just trying to figure out the mafia. It's not helpful when a lot of people's pushes have seemed meta founded and I haven't been able to follow.
Asking me who the mafia is will rarely return the results you want. Unless i see something that pings me hard I have nothing to say.

I probably don't have something to say if I don't say it. Right now I'm looking at you and wilgy. I think Jack was at points savable yesterday and I think that woofs are in a bad position with Jack dying on this situation so I think at the very least 1 woofer would go all in on trying to save Jack.

In my experience people who treat my slot the way you are generally are woofs. I do not think your approach to me is fair or valid. I wonder because you are loud and leading town but you've been loud and leading town away from woofs and knowing that I'm town your leading them into town.
I was definitely not trying to save Jack though. The Creature wagon that popped up I believe was Wilgy/Falcon/+1, not sure the +1 or +2 actually? But that would've been the main attempt to save Jack.

I mean, I also would've played it very differently as mafia, and actually taken a strong stance against Jack to look good there, either bussed hard or tried to save him, rather than a limp fish "well Jack will prob flip town but he needs to die" type thing.

And like.. I think it was pretty obvious that Jack was trying to specifically appeal to me/pocket me. When I tried to switch onto him/started to come around on Lily being V D2, he basically pinged me and said he thought I was better than that.

And idk, I came into today thinking you were mafia but I'm not sure anymore. Can you elaborate on why you don't think it's fair? Like, the Jack flip basically turned my entire POE around, and the having been "loud and wrong" part is why I'm considering you in the first place, because I'm one of the people who had been loudly calling you town, and I'm struggling because I realize I've been wrong on my main reads this game. That said I don't think anything wrong I've done has majorly impeded things as I did accept Jack needed to die.
This feels needlessly dismissive and doesn't even answer my question.

pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:53 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:13 pm I kinda think jack is town now
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:13 pm I have no real basis for that thought beyond "vague gamestate vibes:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:57 pm If jack flips mafia im still gonna take credit as if I never wavered
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:07 am inda wild that we've got less than a day left and half the game hasn't voted at all

weekends do take precedence though

hopefully those who have a long weekend use it wisely for scumhunting

------

Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Creature, Seanzie, pyxxy, obscurity, Neon, Schiavetto

as of right now
Jackofhearts2005 -- Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Creature, Seanzie
lucy -- Voters: Schiavetto
NANOOK -- Voters: pyxxy, obscurity
pyxxy -- Voters: Neon

Non-Voters: anne, DrWigly, falcon45ca, Jackofhearts2005, lucy, Porscha, Ruri

------

Does this mean anything? No idea. 🤷
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:39 pm
ight you are.
Oh I wasn't sure if I was on creature or not, I was definitely on Jack for most of the day lol
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:58 pm

Tell us how you really feel
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ust recording this for myself, people with 1+ votes rn

DrWilgy - Voters: Seanzie, Porscha
Falcon45ca - Voters: pyxxy
Neon - Voters: Ruri, obscurity, falcon45ca
obscurity - Voters: Neon
Schaivetto - Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

non-voters: anne, creature, DrWigly, Schiavetto
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:02 pm

ver gonna answer my question about your EOD D1 schedule?

Or have you dodged it long enough to pretend like you've forgotten?
pyxxy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:30 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:19 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:29 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:59 pm [VOTE: Cape] aubergine
I voted for Cape, yes.

Got something to add beyond a meme accusation?
alcon, how close to the deadline were you around during EOD D1?

You posted with 30 minutes to go. Did you stick around for a response about the mac case?
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:30 pm What's the case against Mac?

Went thru Lucy's ISO, and I'd vote that slot in a hot minute
Everything you've brought up is NAI for me
kay. Can I still get an answer? Did you stick around for a response about the mac case and to watch EOD go through?
And like idk it's pretty clear how I feel about you. Scum falc, ez solve.
pyxxy wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:27 am falcon45ca
- I'm not a fan
- still basically lurking
- cape vote felt weird
- NEVER ANSWERED ME ABOUT EOD D1
- lol
- rondo actually sr falcon, I swear (viewtopic.php?p=961894#p961894)
- let a vote sit on rondo for a loooooong time D2
- also spent a lot of time on creature
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:38 am Falcons ISO is poop
've been saying this!!
- I'm not a fan
- cape vote felt weird
- lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:57 pm ey @Neon you haven't said anything in this game about your town game and your scum game being the indistinguishable. Should I townread you for not doing so?
You tell me you know my Game

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:59 pm

There is literally no question here. And you are scum.

ImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:11 pm

Yes there is. I asked you why you don't think it's fair. And I'm trying to find you if we're both town so I can solve this game but if you're going to act like this I will push on you and have zero regrets if you flip town.
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

i unretract anne's TR on me
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

I'm gonna vote Wilgy but it isn't omgus.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

There, I did it. Not omgus though.
☆Princess Abigail☆

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:14 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:11 pm

Yes there is. I asked you why you don't think it's fair. And I'm trying to find you if we're both town so I can solve this game but if you're going to act like this I will push on you and have zero regrets if you flip town.
You can kill another town you've been very good at that. I hope town can eventually see that all your bad faith pushes have done nothing but kill town and that your continued weak defense of Jack was so wishy washy and Hedgy that you can sit here and go well clearly I wasn't really protecting him. Which is also scummy.

So if your town your wolf siding and this push your leading on me another town will just get you killed tomorrow and if you're wolf like I REALLY think you are right now because of your approach to me your just another wolf I've found that town is too blind to ever push onto like I dunno that happens a lot and I'm right a lot.

I still have literally no idea what your asking me...

ImageImage

obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

How the fuck is my approach to you wolfy? I'm literally trying to solve you but you're making it impossible to work with you. I'm asking you why you think you should be obvious town and you're just OMGUSing like you did with Anne day one. Like if your approach to mafia as town is to push back at everyone suspicious of you then your play fucking sucks. I literally took notes and discussed all of my reads which have constantly changing based on new information. You had no approach to Jack whatsoever except to call him town early based on a on the Lily wagon so you're one to talk in terms of having a hedgy stance on Jack. There's no way in hell my approach as wolf would be to say that I thought Jack should be flipped but I townread him, that would be idiotic. You're acting like you're the lead wagon right into end of day, but im not going to fucking find you if you're town and your approach is this bullshit.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:09 pm

ver gonna answer my question about your EOD D1 schedule?

Or have you dodged it long enough to pretend like you've forgotten?
pyxxy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:30 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:19 am
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:29 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:21 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:59 pm [VOTE: Cape] aubergine
I voted for Cape, yes.

Got something to add beyond a meme accusation?
alcon, how close to the deadline were you around during EOD D1?

You posted with 30 minutes to go. Did you stick around for a response about the mac case?
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:30 pm What's the case against Mac?

Went thru Lucy's ISO, and I'd vote that slot in a hot minute
Everything you've brought up is NAI for me
kay. Can I still get an answer? Did you stick around for a response about the mac case and to watch EOD go through?
And like idk it's pretty clear how I feel about you. Scum falc, ez solve.
- I'm not a fan
- cape vote felt weird
- lol
pyxxy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:38 am Falcons ISO is poop
've been saying this!!
- I'm not a fan
- cape vote felt weird
- lol
Imagine, hanging a read on an EOD schedule....le' sigh.

Alas, poor Yorrick! I knew him, Horatio

I have no idea what I was doing EOD D1, I don't even know what day of the week that was
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

It's OK if you think I'm scum since the dawn of time. I am non-plussed
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine

Hey let's be charitable
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:52 pm Hey let's be charitable
Charity is for the chaste
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

oh no falcon is a wolf
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Anyway I may end up sheeping Seanzie on Wilgy after yesterday. But I don't appreciate being told I'm playing anti-town by someone who did nothing to push Jack and was absent when I was part of ensuring he was flipped despite a Jack trying to AtE me hard. I also don't appreciate now being AtE'd by 3 people just for voting them.

Return to “Previous Rackets”