NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:56 pm Anyway I may end up sheeping Seanzie on Wilgy after yesterday. But I don't appreciate being told I'm playing anti-town by someone who did nothing to push Jack and was absent when I was part of ensuring he was flipped despite a Jack trying to AtE me hard. I also don't appreciate now being AtE'd by 3 people just for voting them.
Aye, let Seanzie remove me then just chain yeet Falc/Neon/Porscha

I think that'll give us the best lylo if not just close the game lol.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:02 pm I am impatiently waiting for wilgy to arrive
Whats good homie? :beer:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:08 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:12 pm Also lucy said she was gonna go hard in the paint on wilgy today as well so like mmmmmMMMMMM

Microwave noises

Wilgy you tryna die or what
The fact that you even need to question if I'm trying to die means you know how absolutely absurd it is IMO.

ezflip Porscha after me.
explain how anything I said was scum without it being omgus
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 8:23 pm It's fine. But like stuff like Mac saying "Sabi is mafia because this is not town Sabi" and people pushing Jack for not being the same as a past town game is obviously not going to register with me the same way, but I'm trying to gather logic and reasons and put stuff together. Jack dying made sense for the game so I wanted it even if I thought he was town. I thought I had solid stuff against Lily, I nearly changed my mind at one point after interacting with her and my switch caused Jack to AtE me in a way that made me waver back. I correctly had Cape as town day 1. And even if I'm wrong on Neon I'm not dead set on it like I had them as top town yesterday and tried to talk to them then they completely disappeared and I've been re-evaluating my reads every day and came to that conclusion today so even if it's a wrong conclusion I'm not someone who can't have their mind changed... all I ask is the same courtesy from other people.
nvm, there's not a deep wolf here. I'd be baffled if so.
Image Image Image
Ruri
The Mark
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Phraze

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Ruri »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:43 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:00 pm If I were to share reads right now they'd just be townreads. That's not useful to the thread at this point. As I said, when I have a scumread I'll discuss it. Its strategic, but I don't believe this tactic is anti-town.
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:31 pm Oh Anne is town too.
@obscurity why did you say that saying townreads are useless rn but then say a townread like a couple of post later when not much has changed in the game state?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:18 pm obscurity is obvious town
Wanna enlighten the class on this one? Any other reads you got?
Hmm okay. This was the red slot. Obscurity still town.
Mafia Stats
Since Nov 2016: 33W, 42L
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:19 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:43 pm How the fuck is my approach to you wolfy? I'm literally trying to solve you but you're making it impossible to work with you. I'm asking you why you think you should be obvious town and you're just OMGUSing like you did with Anne day one. Like if your approach to mafia as town is to push back at everyone suspicious of you then your play fucking sucks. I literally took notes and discussed all of my reads which have constantly changing based on new information. You had no approach to Jack whatsoever except to call him town early based on a on the Lily wagon so you're one to talk in terms of having a hedgy stance on Jack. There's no way in hell my approach as wolf would be to say that I thought Jack should be flipped but I townread him, that would be idiotic. You're acting like you're the lead wagon right into end of day, but im not going to fucking find you if you're town and your approach is this bullshit.
Your approach is wolfy because you're using non existent reasons to push me. Your pushing me off a meme and for not being around and I have yet to see a single valid reason from anyone on my wagon. And lo and behold when a wagon forms on me for no reason its almost always wolf driven. It happens every game I play I am very very used to it and I am very very used to its motivation and it very rarely comes from town and you are pulling the same thing that woofs always do on me. So no its not omgus, blaming a valid counter push on lol omgus is such a buzz word response when someone can legitimately just find your push on them scummy but run the buzz word roulette on me. But hey telling me I suck for how I play is a good way to get the "omgus" off you since that's how you want to play it. This response is never towny.

I never read Jack and the fact you push me for a meme and insist it was a legitimate read is so unbelievably weak.
Neon, you were completely MIA for the great Jack off and I believe Obscurity at least believes in this read on you. You defining it as weak is just incorrect.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:32 pm Image

Anyways wilgy can probably just go over today I don't TR them so they sit comfortably in my can die pile

I also still hate Pyxxys gameplay but I might be biased because Pyxxy destroyed me as wolf recently.
Also this 'idon'ttrthem' just came from nothing too so that's neat.
Image Image Image
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Besides, whoever tries to yeet an uncountered doc (or sus them generously) isn't thinking to town's benefit.
Mafia Stats
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:50 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:12 pm Also lucy said she was gonna go hard in the paint on wilgy today as well so like mmmmmMMMMMM

Microwave noises

The fact that you even need to question if I'm trying to die means you know how absolutely absurd it is IMO.

ezflip Porscha after me.
Sure, see below:
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:39 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:27 pm I mean, it's because nothing Anne says sounds dishonest and there's nothing wrong with flash wagoning Lucy. Like, Wilgy and Scotty both also jumped on that flash wagon quickly and I think (know for Scotty) they are both town. And for Wigly, it's basically because of the flash wagon. I think it was a good look. So why does Anne get reverse credit for trying to move a misyeet into a probable wolf? I don't get it.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:23 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:09 pm Options town have today

Miselim me
Vote out one of Lucy/Anne/Sabi

I must insist no other choices be made.

I am of the view Lucy is probably town but I won't begrudge a resolving of the random d1 wagon on her.

I will not be analysing this game in any effort oriented manner until Anne and Sabi are both dead in this game.

If you are mafia and none of the other three are mafia I am your win condition and good game.
there's 100% one scum in anne/sabi
judging by how quickly they were gonna Flashwagon me
Yeh. Sabi+Lucy gottem gg :noble:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:19 pm

Miselim me

I am of the view Lucy is probably town but I won't begrudge a resolving of the random d1 wagon on her.

I will not be analysing this game in any effort oriented manner until Anne and Sabi are both dead in this game.

If you are mafia and none of the other three are mafia I am your win condition and good game.
We flashwagon you to save the *check notes*

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:03 pm Kill mac I'm commuter
Hmmm anne and I are scummy for trying to save him.

Is that correct @lucy @MacDougall
Lol okay valid.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:30 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm

Miselim me

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us
he claimed after vote count stopped
can you give actual reasoning?
But that's....

It doesn't matter if Cape claimed later. Correctly being like "I think Cape is town. We should wagon someone else" is still a good thing. And then you got totally deer in the headlightsed by it (as did Mac but idk what to do with that because I don't think that w!Mac goes "lol" in response to a flashwagon on his partner at eod).
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:47 pm
anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:42 pm
anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:39 pm
anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:37 pm

i dont care about making the game state bad, just read cats vs dogs on mu if you want to see me raging out as town. this is much milder in comparison.
I'm not saying you're raging... you're just being needlessly insulting... like being toxic or whatever is one thing but like in this gamestate you supposedly have mac outed and day 2 just started ... we've lost hardly any ground as a town here and you're acting like the game is over even though you also have me cornered and wagoned

your mental doesn't really make sense... if I'm outed you just need to point out how and I'll die ez clap after that day 1... scotty died sussing me

but no you just acting all ree... cuz you're a wolf lol
tbf i think neon is 10x more obvious than you are, but if you're town then its frustrating and we probably already lost because you just jump on me every game for no reason now and its annoying
you say this but it's also verifiably not true
it literally is
Like I tell my kids. You never convince each other going back and forth like this. You just make daddy tired.

Show your work @anne @MacDougall
didnt really like these but also found posts from jack that are towny but I am too lazy and tired to quote them all so this was a waste of time for myself
So you skimmed Jack and got an entire towny compilation for him
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:47 pm ayo dixie chicks concert?

also tbf idk about creature either he had a few games recently where he was obv town and this isnt the same creature imo
Shaded the primary pusher of the Jack wagon with arbitrary observation
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:11 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:40 am Mac never lynches sabi here, Mac instantly let's Sabi prove her NA and then goes to somewhere else and doesn't place a vote and sit
Jack is still cleared, and Mac is even more scummy for dissuading Jack off me
lucy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:41 am Creature might be town, one in him/nook/jack for certain
1 min went by how did this read change? wowee

@Porscha can you explain what you were trying to tell me earlier that I answered with "Huh?"
lucy I also caught this earlier. think when you forgot game existed. can you please explain
Tried to find and elaborate on Jack discussion that'd clear him.
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:55 pm maybe should just off jack to have the conversation done and over with idk
And then when you realized the ship was sunk you waffled.

And don't get me wrong here. I still absolutely agree that I TR'd him too before you make that argument. I think out of the other players who tossed a TR, your's can fit a teammate well enough.

The push for me honestly may be tin foil OMGUS. I think as obscurity said, you to go for that so hard after being the one to NK is alittle odd. But, nonetheless Falc you and I should never make it to lylo.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:52 am
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:43 pm How the fuck is my approach to you wolfy? I'm literally trying to solve you but you're making it impossible to work with you. I'm asking you why you think you should be obvious town and you're just OMGUSing like you did with Anne day one. Like if your approach to mafia as town is to push back at everyone suspicious of you then your play fucking sucks. I literally took notes and discussed all of my reads which have constantly changing based on new information. You had no approach to Jack whatsoever except to call him town early based on a on the Lily wagon so you're one to talk in terms of having a hedgy stance on Jack. There's no way in hell my approach as wolf would be to say that I thought Jack should be flipped but I townread him, that would be idiotic. You're acting like you're the lead wagon right into end of day, but im not going to fucking find you if you're town and your approach is this bullshit.
Your approach is wolfy because you're using non existent reasons to push me. Your pushing me off a meme and for not being around and I have yet to see a single valid reason from anyone on my wagon. And lo and behold when a wagon forms on me for no reason its almost always wolf driven. It happens every game I play I am very very used to it and I am very very used to its motivation and it very rarely comes from town and you are pulling the same thing that woofs always do on me. So no its not omgus, blaming a valid counter push on lol omgus is such a buzz word response when someone can legitimately just find your push on them scummy but run the buzz word roulette on me. But hey telling me I suck for how I play is a good way to get the "omgus" off you since that's how you want to play it. This response is never towny.

I never read Jack and the fact you push me for a meme and insist it was a legitimate read is so unbelievably weak.
Neon, you were completely MIA for the great Jack off and I believe Obscurity at least believes in this read on you. You defining it as weak is just incorrect.
joke so good you might get TR'd tbh
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And I also get that I'm not good at reading this new mode Porscha. That's fine. I can't change that yet, and I still sr you.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:04 am

joke so good you might get TR'd tbh
:beer: :beer: :beer:
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:04 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:50 am

Microwave noises

ezflip Porscha after me.
Sure, see below:
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:39 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:27 pm I mean, it's because nothing Anne says sounds dishonest and there's nothing wrong with flash wagoning Lucy. Like, Wilgy and Scotty both also jumped on that flash wagon quickly and I think (know for Scotty) they are both town. And for Wigly, it's basically because of the flash wagon. I think it was a good look. So why does Anne get reverse credit for trying to move a misyeet into a probable wolf? I don't get it.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:23 pm

Miselim me

Yeh. Sabi+Lucy gottem gg :noble:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:28 pm

Miselim me

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:03 pm Kill mac I'm commuter
Hmmm anne and I are scummy for trying to save him.

Is that correct @lucy @MacDougall
Lol okay valid.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:30 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm

Miselim me

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us
he claimed after vote count stopped
can you give actual reasoning?
But that's....

It doesn't matter if Cape claimed later. Correctly being like "I think Cape is town. We should wagon someone else" is still a good thing. And then you got totally deer in the headlightsed by it (as did Mac but idk what to do with that because I don't think that w!Mac goes "lol" in response to a flashwagon on his partner at eod).
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:47 pm
anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:42 pm
anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:39 pm

I'm not saying you're raging... you're just being needlessly insulting... like being toxic or whatever is one thing but like in this gamestate you supposedly have mac outed and day 2 just started ... we've lost hardly any ground as a town here and you're acting like the game is over even though you also have me cornered and wagoned

your mental doesn't really make sense... if I'm outed you just need to point out how and I'll die ez clap after that day 1... scotty died sussing me

but no you just acting all ree... cuz you're a wolf lol
tbf i think neon is 10x more obvious than you are, but if you're town then its frustrating and we probably already lost because you just jump on me every game for no reason now and its annoying
you say this but it's also verifiably not true
it literally is
Like I tell my kids. You never convince each other going back and forth like this. You just make daddy tired.

Show your work @anne @MacDougall
didnt really like these but also found posts from jack that are towny but I am too lazy and tired to quote them all so this was a waste of time for myself
So you skimmed Jack and got an entire towny compilation for him
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:47 pm ayo dixie chicks concert?

also tbf idk about creature either he had a few games recently where he was obv town and this isnt the same creature imo
Shaded the primary pusher of the Jack wagon with arbitrary observation
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:11 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:40 am Mac never lynches sabi here, Mac instantly let's Sabi prove her NA and then goes to somewhere else and doesn't place a vote and sit
Jack is still cleared, and Mac is even more scummy for dissuading Jack off me
lucy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 4:41 am Creature might be town, one in him/nook/jack for certain
1 min went by how did this read change? wowee

@Porscha can you explain what you were trying to tell me earlier that I answered with "Huh?"
lucy I also caught this earlier. think when you forgot game existed. can you please explain
Tried to find and elaborate on Jack discussion that'd clear him.
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:55 pm maybe should just off jack to have the conversation done and over with idk
And then when you realized the ship was sunk you waffled.

And don't get me wrong here. I still absolutely agree that I TR'd him too before you make that argument. I think out of the other players who tossed a TR, your's can fit a teammate well enough.

The push for me honestly may be tin foil OMGUS. I think as obscurity said, you to go for that so hard after being the one to NK is alittle odd. But, nonetheless Falc you and I should never make it to lylo.
yeah my creature read was trash. also the post compilation are not towny posts from jack they were all posts I didn't like
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ah, I thought the context was those were the ones you found you liked.

Hedgey but I'll reexamine.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:40 am
anne wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:04 pm looks like wolves were looking to bus sabi p early on into the game according to jack's early posting, it wasn't until a bit later they thought maybe they could save her. jack seems like the kind of wolf that can't resist tmi'ing his partners as wolf so the early iso also looks sort of bad for neon, but there is some outside stuff that makes me doubt that.
Care to describe the outside stuff that makes you doubt it?

I need to ISO Neon. They seemed mostly absent yesterday if I recall, but their posts today are somewhat sketch. I also don't think I am misremembering, but I have a firm memory of Neon's TR list prior to the Jack yeet was specifically bad. They claim to be a player who gets TRs instead of hunting for SRs, but I had thought I quoted and asked about a TR list that specifically had nothing/went nowhere.

I think the only firm reason I recall tring Neon was because Mac's accuracy on that slot.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:05 am And I also get that I'm not good at reading this new mode Porscha. That's fine. I can't change that yet, and I still sr you.
nah its cool lol I don't blame you i'm 100% not nearly as showed out as I could be
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:46 am
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:31 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:14 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:11 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:59 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:51 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 5:51 pm

I was definitely not trying to save Jack though. The Creature wagon that popped up I believe was Wilgy/Falcon/+1, not sure the +1 or +2 actually? But that would've been the main attempt to save Jack.

I mean, I also would've played it very differently as mafia, and actually taken a strong stance against Jack to look good there, either bussed hard or tried to save him, rather than a limp fish "well Jack will prob flip town but he needs to die" type thing.

And like.. I think it was pretty obvious that Jack was trying to specifically appeal to me/pocket me. When I tried to switch onto him/started to come around on Lily being V D2, he basically pinged me and said he thought I was better than that.

And idk, I came into today thinking you were mafia but I'm not sure anymore. Can you elaborate on why you don't think it's fair? Like, the Jack flip basically turned my entire POE around, and the having been "loud and wrong" part is why I'm considering you in the first place, because I'm one of the people who had been loudly calling you town, and I'm struggling because I realize I've been wrong on my main reads this game. That said I don't think anything wrong I've done has majorly impeded things as I did accept Jack needed to die.
Hedgy hedging is rarely a town trait
This feels needlessly dismissive and doesn't even answer my question.
There is literally no question here. And you are scum.
Yes there is. I asked you why you don't think it's fair. And I'm trying to find you if we're both town so I can solve this game but if you're going to act like this I will push on you and have zero regrets if you flip town.
You can kill another town you've been very good at that. I hope town can eventually see that all your bad faith pushes have done nothing but kill town and that your continued weak defense of Jack was so wishy washy and Hedgy that you can sit here and go well clearly I wasn't really protecting him. Which is also scummy.

So if your town your wolf siding and this push your leading on me another town will just get you killed tomorrow and if you're wolf like I REALLY think you are right now because of your approach to me your just another wolf I've found that town is too blind to ever push onto like I dunno that happens a lot and I'm right a lot.

I still have literally no idea what your asking me...
[VOTE: Neon] aubergine

Falc is also acceptable.
Lmao why?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:08 am
anne wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:04 pm looks like wolves were looking to bus sabi p early on into the game according to jack's early posting, it wasn't until a bit later they thought maybe they could save her. jack seems like the kind of wolf that can't resist tmi'ing his partners as wolf so the early iso also looks sort of bad for neon, but there is some outside stuff that makes me doubt that.

I need to ISO Neon. They seemed mostly absent yesterday if I recall, but their posts today are somewhat sketch. I also don't think I am misremembering, but I have a firm memory of Neon's TR list prior to the Jack yeet was specifically bad. They claim to be a player who gets TRs instead of hunting for SRs, but I had thought I quoted and asked about a TR list that specifically had nothing/went nowhere.

I think the only firm reason I recall tring Neon was because Mac's accuracy on that slot.
Man. I wish my hair could be as pink as hers.

I'd be so fucking fab.

Meh. I need to solve Shia and Neon tomorrow morning. I should have more time to play then. Sorry again about being absent until like midnight 24 hours in lol, wife is getting ready to go out of town so I was spending time with her.

I should go to sleep now.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Is that really the best anyone in this game can do?

You weren't here so shutup wolf?

Like...read me on what I've done when I was here not on what happened when I wasn't. I'm reading what exists in the thread.

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:09 am
Neon wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:51 pm

Hedgy hedging is rarely a town trait
Yes there is. I asked you why you don't think it's fair. And I'm trying to find you if we're both town so I can solve this game but if you're going to act like this I will push on you and have zero regrets if you flip town.
You can kill another town you've been very good at that. I hope town can eventually see that all your bad faith pushes have done nothing but kill town and that your continued weak defense of Jack was so wishy washy and Hedgy that you can sit here and go well clearly I wasn't really protecting him. Which is also scummy.

So if your town your wolf siding and this push your leading on me another town will just get you killed tomorrow and if you're wolf like I REALLY think you are right now because of your approach to me your just another wolf I've found that town is too blind to ever push onto like I dunno that happens a lot and I'm right a lot.

Falc is also acceptable.
Lmao why?
Mostly a gut vote on the progression between you and Obscurity. It reeked.

It might stay, it might not. I need to look at your ISO before I just blindly sheep Obscurity/Anne.

Oh, I should try to solve Anne's slot better. I still feel they are towny, but I think I should reassess the clear I provided earlier.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:07 am Ah, I thought the context was those were the ones you found you liked.

Hedgey but I'll reexamine.
yeah it was hedgy idk me never see wolf jack before dont think
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:53 am

Anyways wilgy can probably just go over today I don't TR them so they sit comfortably in my can die pile

I also still hate Pyxxys gameplay but I might be biased because Pyxxy destroyed me as wolf recently.
I was commenting on

A. The lead wagon

B. Where my vote was.

That's not really out of nowhere right?

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:12 am

Like...read me on what I've done when I was here not on what happened when I wasn't. I'm reading what exists in the thread.
hush wolf you weren't here.

I'll iso you tomorrow Neon.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also tbf it was legitimately weird that lucy's opinion on jack changed within 1 minute but maybe someone posted something in between those 2 posts that made her change her mind lol. I don't think I showed any interest in defending jack at least
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:05 am And I also get that I'm not good at reading this new mode Porscha. That's fine. I can't change that yet, and I still sr you.
Porscha is town. I'm very good at reading Porscha.

Spoiler: I've only played with town Porscha. One day I will TR them and lose the game.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm polarized
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:13 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:53 am

I was commenting on

A. The lead wagon

B. Where my vote was.

That's not really out of nowhere right?
Seemed so lol. A lead wagon of 3 isn't really 'this'll just go over' material imo.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:10 am
Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:08 am

Man. I wish my hair could be as pink as hers.

I'd be so fucking fab.

Meh. I need to solve Shia and Neon tomorrow morning. I should have more time to play then. Sorry again about being absent until like midnight 24 hours in lol, wife is getting ready to go out of town so I was spending time with her.

I should go to sleep now.
My hair was that pink once

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:12 am
Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:09 am

Falc is also acceptable.
Lmao why?
Mostly a gut vote on the progression between you and Obscurity. It reeked.

It might stay, it might not. I need to look at your ISO before I just blindly sheep Obscurity/Anne.

Oh, I should try to solve Anne's slot better. I still feel they are towny, but I think I should reassess the clear I provided earlier.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

my hair is also that pink

having to do my roots blonde all the time kinda unfun tho

maintenance of the pink is a pain and $$
☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:13 am

Yeah this is just ass. [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine for all eternity.

Can't wait for this to be called omgus too.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:17 am my hair is also that pink

having to do my roots blonde all the time kinda unfun tho

maintenance of the pink is a pain and $$
I've settled on blonde now but the pink was gorgeous until I got sick of maintaining it lol

ImageImage

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Final thoughts before passing out:

Cleared: Creature, Sean

Semi Cleared: Ruri > Pyxxy > Nook

Not Cleared but TR and won't revoke: Obscurity

PoE:
Porscha, Neon*, Falc, Shia*, Anne*

*I do fully intend on reexamining in context to Jack ISOs, just didn't have time for it today.

Don't ask for best order, my reads have been dogwater this game.
Neon wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:18 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:13 am

Yeah this is just ass. [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine for all eternity.

Can't wait for this to be called omgus too.
This is just omgus.

~~~~~~

Damn, all yall got fab af hair. I'm jelly.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Gewd night.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

currently inting my league game thinking about how I swear I saw jack hard shielding anne when I was reading jack iso before? need to look
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

but even if it's true then does it mean he trying to pocket town anne or... you know
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

ugh how is eod t omorrow already
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

i'm too tired me go bed i'll get back to game t omorrow around my family event
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:20 am Guess who I should doc?
m gonna say Creature

also were you thinking about Jack as the wolf flip?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pent some time re-reading. Assorted thoughts.

In spoiler tags because it's a wallpost.
Sabi's only two interactions with falcon:
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:18 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:08 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:15 pm Honestly the fact Rondo and Mac are questioning my morales right now is fucking infuriating

I DON'T PLAY LIKE THAT.

THERE'S CERTAIN LINES EVEN I DON'T CROSS.
How have you morales been questioned? I missed something
Rondo saying me and scotty were doing scum theater and Mac agreeing wit him that I would use gaslighting as a strat
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:56 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:52 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:41 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:35 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:31 pm

He's in his wolf range.

He doesn't believe in any of his sr (hasn't moved his vote even tho he said anne cape and I are locked wolves).

Hasnt behaved like town Mac
Does Mac biff it that hard D1 as Maf? :ponder:

Not IME
Yes. He has been outted as maf D1 in like two games I have seen
Can you link those games, so that we may compare & contrast that Mac to this Mac?
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37015

Mac was a wolf and nk N1 because he was outted D1.

Need to find the other game.
And you feel Mac is playing the same way he did during Warhammer?
He's playing more like Misplay mafia than Warhammer.

He was outted D1 and esooa and I bussed him d2
These make me reconsider falcon.

Sabi's responses feel like how they responded to my initial question for advice on closed setups. Actively trying to be helpful in the thread, and all that.

----------------------

Neon was on Sabi's case since D1
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:56 pm The answer was Sabi btw.

Sabis entrance was incredibly stilted.
then this is pre-Sabi scumslip
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:06 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:43 am but its okay because u can judge me going forward!

why is sabi scum? i dont think anne is scum
Yes true which is good because if I had to decide now I'd kill ya dead.

Why is sabi not scum? Why is Anne not scum?

Anne has nothing tunneled me for 1.5 days and never reevaled or listened to anyone with knowledge of my play. Anne has pushed doubt Mac and Scotty at different points for SRing them. Anne has been a nothing sandwich exclaiming how much something they've done while doing nothing.

Sabi came in with a weird stilted opening post which felt like an excuse to play different aka scummy and get away with it but than they've not played different... they've played exactly the same. And they've proceeded to be not scummy. But they've also proceeded to do nothing towny. Maybe I'm just tunneled because I don't want to get Mafia Misplayed ever again by sabi.
Unless the remaining scum team is anne/neon, this seems too strong and fast to be scummy?
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:57 pm
Creature wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:39 pm Have we found wolves?
Yes vote Sabi
This is within the hour after sabi's last post. I think it took a bit for the Sabi wagon to get moving, as people caught up, so I think voting first is reasonably brave for scum to do? So I like how this looks for Neon.

Sabi also wrote this pre-slip
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:56 pm So all in getting from Mac and neon is they have no actual reason to scumread me and just throwing a blanket excuse of last game. Very shallow and uninspired read.

I'm bored.
My gut says that Sabi doesn't include scum!Neon in this post. Just draws more attention to the scumslips against Sabi, tbh, and I would have expected scum!Neon to lighten up on Sabi once Mac got going D2?

I guess this is another way of being saying that Sabi/Neon don't seem paired.

----------------------
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:12 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:09 pm Why is Nook still self voting
Because he’s a JeStEr

I voted neon.

7 way tie between anne, jack, lucy, Mac, nook, neon, Porscha

Who wants to consolidate?
My current preference is neon > Porscha > anne > nook > lucy > jack > mac
Mine is Mac > lucy > Nook > neon > jack > Porscha > anne
^This is actually really interesting. Colors are mine.

Odds of more than 1 wolf in this list, given Sabi didn't pick the list? Totally possible.

Especially interesting that town!Mac, town!lucy get moved in front of Jack. I might be willing to suggest that we should townread nook and neon for this list, as Sabi was putting people that they would prefer to die before their scummate.
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:38 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:05 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:08 pm Yeah Anne can you quote the thing from Sabi on Rondo? I'm on my phone but he's been posting gifs all game so I'm not sure about that one. I only got to skim it but had Wilgy and Creature as very clear.
Why Creature?

I almost always can pick town Creature out early and here, I’ve got him as a big ole blank.
ya same
Hmmm.
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:11 am yeah i'm down for anne or sabi which we going first
Hm!
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:20 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:13 am Current votes:

Alison/jack (2): MacDougall, DrWilgy
lucy (2): falcon45ca, obscurity
MacDougall (2): Cape90, Sabiplz
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME (2): NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Neon
Neon (2): Scotty, anne
Sabiplz (1): Seanzie
Anne (1): Creature

Interesting to note that Lucy and jack haven’t voted yet but have had a a sizable presence in the game. Could be also said for Porscha and lily.

I don’t think even Rondo knows what he is doing. Not AI, but is frustrating.

Ruri is MIA. Probably wolf.

Want to hear more from pyxxy, who to this point has basically just asked about game format and not much else.

Schiavetto is the foreign exchange student.

I would like jack, lucy, Porscha and lily to commit to a vote. Obviously the others would be nice too, but I would expect voting input from those 4 at this point
Scotty, both schiav and pyxxy are new to syndicate

Yet you are giving one a huge newbie treatment and putting the other under a microscope.

Pyxxy is currently getting married tomorrow but he will be avaible after that. Game start was not great timing but whatever.
Sabi only mentions Schiavetto once and it's just about being new to the site.

Granted Schia basically didn't do anything D1.

Sabi has a post noting that Nook was very absent, yet not a similar post for Schia.
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:40 pm Nook, lover of 70 post count games and he has barely played this one. Noted.
And there's obviously history here about Nook liking low post counts. But it's still interesting.

TLDR:
- I don't think Sabi/Neon seem paired. Neon was pushing Sabi from D1 for reasons unrelated to the scumslip/fakeclaim.
- I think Sabi treats falcon like they treated other townies, and that makes me pause.
- Schiavetto didn't do anything D1 and it continues to make reading their slot a pain in the ass.

P.S. hey @Neon , if we're both being afraid of each other because we think the other person is a wolf who's been trying to slowly set up a miskill on the other person...then we're both town.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ey @Schiavetto

How has lucy flipping town made you re-evaluate the game, if at all?
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:09 am
Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:20 am Guess who I should doc?
m gonna say Creature

also were you thinking about Jack as the wolf flip?
I saw mention of a wolf flip and am aware of a Jack I've played with before, though I wasn't sure he was playing or if I confused this with another game. So no, not really.
Mafia Stats
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Every time I think it's a good idea to clear NOOK I start to regret it
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

This is hard because I sort of think Neon and Wilgy are both town now. And yeah I'm scared Falcon could just be l*nch bait.

I'll do donr deep dives and try to figure things out later
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

Mindmelding
Mafia Stats
Ruri
The Mark

Post by Ruri »

[VOTE: Nanook[VOTE: ] aubergine] aubergine
Mafia Stats
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:44 am ey @Schiavetto

How has lucy flipping town made you re-evaluate the game, if at all?
"Wow, I must really have their panties in a twist."
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Post by Schiavetto »

There's one in Wilgy or pyxxy, leaning Wilgy for creature-y reasons. But it's definitely not omgus.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Schiavetto wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:57 am There's one in Wilgy or pyxxy, leaning Wilgy for creature-y reasons. But it's definitely not omgus.
why do you think one in these two specifically? also does anyone have a link to the great Pyxxy wolf game that's been mentioned a couple times?

also if Neon's best wolf game was the one she linked on Mafiauniverse, she's probably town here.. she barely posted in comparison and seems completely different. i couldn't figure out how to ISO on the other site though.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by obscurity »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:58 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
So....a red on Ruri/Schia.

Wish Ruri would show up to fullclaim but that was always a long shot.

Still wanna yeet Lily. One time, Sloonei had a red check on 5 players and we burned through them and they were all town and iirc, so was Sloonei. It was...not ideal.
this is kind of a weird reaction. like, if jack is with falcon, i don't think he immediately ignores the falcon part of the claim if he has TMI there, idk?

Return to “Previous Rackets”