NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 5]

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:39 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:35 pm [VOTE: Anne] aubergine

I don't like the Nook wagon still.
Due to composition, or due to Nook?
Due to Nook. His interactions with jack are kinda bad, but I still think the weight of his play makes sense for him to be town.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
anne
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 183
Aka: neopest

Post by anne »

Playing mafia on a treadmill is more difficult than expected
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:40 pm
anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:38 pm If Creature's observation is true then I'm happy with just nuking Falcon and Wilgy
I can't even tell ya how many times I've heard Maf justify mislynches based off dead Town observations.

At least 3 times, but actually way more
Well Creature is alive so?
No way, I don't believe you
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Creature »

anne wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:40 pm I’m voting Lily because it feels like almost all of the most suspicious slots in the game will vote for anyone but her lol
The irony
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Creature please stop embarrassing yourself, this is almost painful for me to watch
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

My three minute skim of wilgy says he's *probably* town so I'm gonna vote for anne, i guess

Id really rather kill schia or falcon tho
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

meh ill vote falcon to save my own hide, just being transparent here
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

actually ill vote nanook cause its prolly just wilgy/nanook even tho i have no confidence in that solve
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think that there's a very good argument for Falcon being town.

Jack was using that slot it feels. I don't think I'd get that feeling if Jack was 'using' a teammate.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

probably die here which sucks but o well, creature i really hope youre mafia but sadly i strongly think youre town.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:44 pm meh ill vote falcon to save my own hide, just being transparent here
Why did you leave the Wilgy wagon to vote Nook?

Just recently
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

I mean I don't really want to kill anne either lol but I have to make a choice 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:38 pm If Creature's observation is true then I'm happy with just nuking Falcon and Wilgy
I'm not sure Falcon is the best bet. Their play today has improved my opinion of them quite a bit. They don't feel like a trapped wolf, instead just a lost townie.

If there is room in the PoE, I'd be okay with adding them, but people like Wilgy and Obscurity are more pressing IMO.

Why aren't you pushing for Obscurity here anymore?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:42 pm Creature please stop embarrassing yourself, this is almost painful for me to watch
Ok I feel bad at the thought I'm possibly leading a mislynch on a strong player, but I felt the same about Jack yesterday.

I feel like most of your actions this game makes most sense from a wolf (getting lilypetal lynched D3 over Jack and then voting Jack only when it was likely he was going down anyway). I don't buy you saying you would do X, Y and Z because your wolfgame is so great I wouldn't even wolfread you if you were wolf.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:45 pm I think that there's a very good argument for Falcon being town.

Jack was using that slot it feels. I don't think I'd get that feeling if Jack was 'using' a teammate.
How was Jack "using" falcon? This doesn't even make sense, Falcon was afk half the game
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:42 pm Creature please stop embarrassing yourself, this is almost painful for me to watch
Eh, this makes me want to vote you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:46 pm
I'm not sure Falcon is the best bet. Their play today has improved my opinion of them quite a bit. They don't feel like a trapped wolf, instead just a lost townie.

If there is room in the PoE, I'd be okay with adding them, but people like Wilgy and Obscurity are more pressing IMO.

Why aren't you pushing for Obscurity here anymore?
I think Obscurity moving off of me when I called them out is slightly V-indicative, but I can't really verbalize that further unfortunately. I sort of agree about Falcon, but only because gth Falcon being like "CREATURE IS DEAD AND YOURE SHEEPIN HIS READS? SCUM" When Creature isnt even dead could sort of be townslippy so lol
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:43 pm My three minute skim of wilgy says he's *probably* town so I'm gonna vote for anne, i guess

I kinda townread both Schiavetto and falcon45ca though.

What's the reason to wolfread Schiavetto?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:45 pm I think that there's a very good argument for Falcon being town.

How was Jack "using" falcon? This doesn't even make sense, Falcon was afk half the game
Aye, and Jack kept giving a tr. The whole 'ruri/shia' red because falc 'green' was WAAAAAAAAAAAAY over the top. It screams of tmi buddying to shove 2 slots as opposed to protecting a teammate.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

See, now Anne is doing some good thrashing, I like it.

Maf thrash, Town go quietly 7/10 times
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Creature wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:46 pm
Ok I feel bad at the thought I'm possibly leading a mislynch on a strong player, but I felt the same about Jack yesterday.

I feel like most of your actions this game makes most sense from a wolf (getting lilypetal lynched D3 over Jack and then voting Jack only when it was likely he was going down anyway). I don't buy you saying you would do X, Y and Z because your wolfgame is so great I wouldn't even wolfread you if you were wolf.
If I was a wolf here, Sabi and Jack never die LMAO. If I'm a wolf, I'm playing awfully this game

Creature wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:43 pm My three minute skim of wilgy says he's *probably* town so I'm gonna vote for anne, i guess

I kinda townread both Schiavetto and falcon45ca though.

What's the reason to wolfread Schiavetto?
I think solid chance Jack spewed one of ruri/schia/falcon as his partner, ruri has doc claim that I kinda believe and vc yesterday points mildly to schia over falcon

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:48 pm See, now Anne is doing some good thrashing, I like it.

Good god this is awful lol
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

And ofc I'm gonna fight because people will be pissed if I don't, so it's like meh gotta try
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:49 pm

If I was a wolf here, Sabi and Jack never die LMAO. If I'm a wolf, I'm playing awfully this game
You're now kinda overestimating your wolfgame. I believe you're good enough as wolf to sound emotionally convincing like you're doing rn.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

ould be surprised if we managed to flashwagon outside these three, although we do appear to have a lot of people online, more than any other EOD says my gut.

anne - 5 - Voters: Creature, falcon45ca, Porscha, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, DrWilgy
DrWilgy - 3 - Voters: Neon, Seanzie, Schiavetto
NANOOK - 4 - Voters: obscurity, Ruri, pyxxy, anne

~10 minutes to go

I am concerned about a tie. For additional transparency, I would move from Nanook to anne to avoid a tie, as I have anne as "unsure". But I prefer nook.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Anne] aubergine

anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Also I was hardly Lily's biggest pusher so idek what to tell you here. I was wrong on literally one read, you're holding me to an impossible standard Creature, that's why I really hope you're just a wolf here snowing everyone
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:50 pm And ofc I'm gonna fight because people will be pissed if I don't, so it's like meh gotta try
If you're town I'm pretty happy with just a legacy
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Creature wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:51 pm
anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:49 pm

You're now kinda overestimating your wolfgame. I believe you're good enough as wolf to sound emotionally convincing like you're doing rn.
I'm not overestimating my wolf game and you've never even played against wolf me lmao.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:52 pm Also I was hardly Lily's biggest pusher so idek what to tell you here. I was wrong on literally one read, you're holding me to an impossible standard Creature, that's why I really hope you're just a wolf here snowing everyone
Well now I hope you're just a wolf here too because it feels like you only want to make me feel bad
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Just skimmed Porscha.

That'd also be a fine wagon.
Image Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

ad time for me to ask but what's a legacy, just like a "before a die, here's a big post summarizing my positions on various things"?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha's actually one that I'd like some others to run through the ISO of if you have the capacity for it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:53 pm ad time for me to ask but what's a legacy, just like a "before a die, here's a big post summarizing my positions on various things"?
Pretty much.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:50 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:48 pm See, now Anne is doing some good thrashing, I like it.

Good god this is awful lol
Nah, I also use tarot cards & tea leaves
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:53 pm Porscha's actually one that I'd like some others to run through the ISO of if you have the capacity for it.
riend it's ~7 minutes until EOD and there are no votes on Porscha, it is wild that you're making these posts rn.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Creature wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:53 pm
anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:52 pm Also I was hardly Lily's biggest pusher so idek what to tell you here. I was wrong on literally one read, you're holding me to an impossible standard Creature, that's why I really hope you're just a wolf here snowing everyone
Well now I hope you're just a wolf here too because it feels like you only want to make me feel bad
I mean... I'm not really trying to make you feel bad. I apologize for that, but you have to see why I'm frustrated here when you're only reason to push me is because I was wrong on exactly one read? And me saying I hope you're a wolf is a compliment, because if you are a wolf then that means you're playing really well. If you're town it doesn't really mean anything except that you ML'd me, which isn't necessarily a bad play on its own.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:53 pm ad time for me to ask but what's a legacy, just like a "before a die, here's a big post summarizing my positions on various things"?
Yeah. "don't need to read this now, but once you see my flip and know it was written in earnest, read this to guide you tomorrow."

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:55 pm
I mean... I'm not really trying to make you feel bad. I apologize for that, but you have to see why I'm frustrated here when you're only reason to push me is because I was wrong on exactly one read? And me saying I hope you're a wolf is a compliment, because if you are a wolf then that means you're playing really well. If you're town it doesn't really mean anything except that you ML'd me, which isn't necessarily a bad play on its own.
Do you have any legacy reads that we should consider tomorrow?

anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Anyways I don't really feel like leaving a legacy, just reread my EOD for my thoughts
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:53 pm Porscha's actually one that I'd like some others to run through the ISO of if you have the capacity for it.
riend it's ~7 minutes until EOD and there are no votes on Porscha, it is wild that you're making these posts rn.
That was more of a legacy tbh. I didn't realize the poll counts as I'm trying to skim ISOs and stay engaged at the same time.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Post by obscurity »

Don't kill Anne please, she's town.

I know this is over my cap, I will except the 1x first punishment.
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:56 pm
anne wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:55 pm
Do you have any legacy reads that we should consider tomorrow?
No. We've talked about what would be my legacy the entire day, so nothing more to expand on. I already know my alignment so me dying here doesn't change my perspective if you know what I mean. Just reread my EOD and the entire day today to find my thoughts.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Nook] aubergine
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

alcon suck my nuts

[VOTE: anne] aubergine
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Ok I'll prob follow anne's thoughts if she flips town here
anne
Corrupt Union Official

Post by anne »

Anyways gl town, mafia probably has an RC so maybe masons claim tomorrow if they don't die.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

orry that was rude, I didnt see Obs' post. But what the hell falcon.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

pyxxy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:57 pm alcon suck my nuts

[VOTE: anne] aubergine
And i thought you wanted Nook, wha' happen'd

Return to “Previous Rackets”