Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by EnderWiggin »

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

Me: "I'm not sure I townread Mac's posting so far."
Also me: "But that sus is tasty."
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Oh yeah Nook is probably town.

This is my great open read for today.

Belzy maybe too.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

I don't like Tilg's open but that might not be wolfy just yet.
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 403
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:49 am i guess that "completing this madden game" is the new slang for "crying and panicking in wolfchat" tbh
You’re actually so wolfy it’s incredible lol.

Just answer me, are you already confbiasing me as mafia? Because you seemed to be solving others already based on the assumption that I am mafia which is something I don’t believe how t!spf would evaluate the game this early on in day 1
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also, nook casually getting thread spewed town lol. Add him in the town lists.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:52 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:49 am i guess that "completing this madden game" is the new slang for "crying and panicking in wolfchat" tbh

Just answer me, are you already confbiasing me as mafia? Because you seemed to be solving others already based on the assumption that I am mafia which is something I don’t believe how t!spf would evaluate the game this early on in day 1
tbh i think im just trying to figure out why youre reacting so strongly to me stating some very basic concerns about you that i acknowledged myself might be based on a misunderstanding of your typical meta
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

>Wolfy
>Calls scumread confbiasing, which is town action

Hello I'm the word-police here for your bad usage of words.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

if im being real i havent really thought you were mafia since you initial reply to me because it was weirdly aggressive and accusatory in a way that i think you typically arent as a wolf but i decided to keep rolling with it for fun
staypositivefriend
Hitman

also the madden comment was a joke. i thought it was funny lol
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:54 am also the madden comment was a joke. i thought it was funny lol
I thought it was funny at least.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:54 am if im being real i havent really thought you were mafia since you initial reply to me because it was weirdly aggressive and accusatory in a way that i think you typically arent as a wolf but i decided to keep rolling with it for fun
Ok, so you want to truce then?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:54 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:54 am also the madden comment was a joke. i thought it was funny lol
I thought it was funny at least.
I mean the timing of it was a bit strange like it felt like spf was trying to call me “frozen mafia” when they were sr me prior lol
staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:56 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:54 am if im being real i havent really thought you were mafia since you initial reply to me because it was weirdly aggressive and accusatory in a way that i think you typically arent as a wolf but i decided to keep rolling with it for fun
idk if i trust you enough to form a truce with u because im still kind of like, ...confused? by your current tone/approach to engaging with me

but i will give u space and if ur town then im sure we will find each other like two passing ships in the night
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:53 am

>Wolfy
>Calls scumread confbiasing, which is town action

Hello I'm the word-police here for your bad usage of words.
:/ it’s the intention of the post that matters more so than the words themselves.
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i was calling you a frozen wolf but in a 100% non-serious way. i wouldnt actually accuse you of pretending to play madden just to avoid talking to me lol

although i think it's kind of funny that you kept responding to me right after regardless....what happened to madden????
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:58 am
idk if i trust you enough to form a truce with u because im still kind of like, ...confused? by your current tone/approach to engaging with me

but i will give u space and if ur town then im sure we will find each other like two passing ships in the night
Pikachu, if ur town, I’m also confused by your initial approach to me as well lol.

And so I want to give this my full attention once I’m back to discuss my reasons for sr you and where the problems I have with you are.
Spoiler: show
And tbh, I pride myself into wanting to solve your alignment correctly, so naturally I’m gonna add some extra confidence boost to my read that I have on you.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 76

Post by Porscha »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:45 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:40 am k i read thread here are my very expensive thoughts

hello lily sweet princess how has your day been

mac town likelay

uuuuuuuh yeah sean is doing like the opposite of his towntell atm so that's pain

nobody else important enough for first post not sorry
</3
i'm sorry ender ily but all you had posted was like 3 lolcat posts so there wasn't much to say anyway
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:01 am i was calling you a frozen wolf but in a 100% non-serious way. i wouldnt actually accuse you of pretending to play madden just to avoid talking to me lol

although i think it's kind of funny that you kept responding to me right after regardless....what happened to madden????
Lol, it’s because I can’t help but keep pausing the game and engaging in this “dance” with you lol.

Something about you pikachu lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:40 pm TOWN STREAK CONTINUES!
[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 8:49 pm Image
Hi Mac why did you rand wolf.

ImageImage

staypositivefriend
Hitman

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:02 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:58 am

Pikachu, if ur town, I’m also confused by your initial approach to me as well lol.

And so I want to give this my full attention once I’m back to discuss my reasons for sr you and where the problems I have with you are.
And tbh, I pride myself into wanting to solve your alignment correctly, so naturally I’m gonna add some extra confidence boost to my read that I have on you.
alright im down to talk about it more later, idk how long ill be awake though so might not reply for a while
☆Princess Abigail☆

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:18 pm Sup punks I'm the vig and I'm here to troll the shit out of this game vote nanook
I put the chances of this at 43.210%

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:06 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:18 pm Sup punks I'm the vig and I'm here to troll the shit out of this game vote nanook
I put the chances of this at 43.210%
did you know that 76.9% of statistics are made up?
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:39 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:37 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:31 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:30 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:29 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:28 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:26 am

You’ve seen stacked player lists choke really hard though?

Doesn’t the inverse to your logic work as well? The good town players are also good wolves and if u only have light trs on them so far that doesn’t really mean much for the game difficulty?
Nah. I've seen good town players struggle as wolf because they can't replicate their sheer aura of townieness that they have as a villager. Or maybe they're just polarized and can only play one align.
Hey look, it's me, the polarised noob.
Are you still a popular day 1 lynch?
That entirely depends on how much I care about the game.

Also hi.
How much do you care about this game? Always, always care about the game, pretty please.

If you are town, I hope you won't get easily mislynched anymore. And I already said hi to you before, maybe you missed it. :shrug:
Dizzy's hosting so of course I care. Couldn't let them down.

I haven't caught up with thread yet so I'll see it when I get there.
OMG that is the best answer possible! I have not played since the Syn champs, and chose this game cuz of Dizzy too!
☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:57 pm Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony. But that all changed when the fire nation attacked.

Only the avatar, master of all 4 elements, could bring balance. But when the world needed him the most, he vanished.

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:40 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:38 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:36 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:45 am ender is probably mafia too
*Takes shot.*
Alcohol or gun?
Alcohol.
EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:44 am
Belzy wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:39 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:35 pm If you're mafia. And I'm mafia...

Then whose driving the plane?
Ender! Long time no see. How are you?
Pretty good. Actually just finished a trip overseas in time for this game so I'm sort of iffy with jetlag rn =P

Good to see you as well, hence the hi =P
I hope it is not 9 am there also! With me being retired from PerC (or MC actually) it feels extra good seeing you.
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:22 pm Just pointing out we have no post cap here so this game should already have 10 pages.
Aye aye captain!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:01 am I would like everyone to answer this question if they could.

If you are mafia and you have a choice to kill between 2 people and can only pick one person.

Person A: has a good solve but is myslynchable

Person B: has an incorrect solve but is unlynchable

Which person do you choose to kill?
I choose person C

ImageImage

arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Ok, @staypositivefriend . Are you there?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I’m ready hehe
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 amnya
You lied. You said you'd never post again.

Kill all liars

[VOTE: SPF] aubergine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:24 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 amnya
chop all liars

[VOTE: spf] aubergine
:omg:

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:14 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:01 am I would like everyone to answer this question if they could.

If you are mafia and you have a choice to kill between 2 people and can only pick one person.

Person A: has a good solve but is myslynchable

Person B: has an incorrect solve but is unlynchable

Which person do you choose to kill?
I choose person C
Me too, good solve and unlynchable.

Also, anyone... did we ever get a timer for end of day? Do we get 48 hours? I sadly have to say I work weekend shifts during day 1. :sigh:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:33 am hello i didn't read anything
Hello. Play overwatch with me UwU

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

:omg:

[VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine

:charlieblackmon:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:09 am sigh Im slowly reminded why I hate playing with big heads
Don't worry I'm a small head. The tiniest really.

ImageImage

Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

Who do you think they have been solving based off of you being mafia?

If it's lily, one of the sus points against them was a tr on you, but the sus point was how the read came out/sounded, not it's existence
From my PoV at least

Does that affect your stance here?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:40 am k i read thread here are my very expensive thoughts

hello lily sweet princess how has your day been

mac town likelay

uuuuuuuh yeah sean is doing like the opposite of his towntell atm so that's pain

nobody else important enough for first post not sorry
Ouchie

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:43 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:37 am actually

[VOTE: lilypetal] aubergine
you know what, why not

[VOTE: Tilgarial] aubergine

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:40 am Ok yea, pikachu is probably mafia/3p this game.

For those who don’t know pikachu, you’ll know once they respond to this.

Will I expand on this read? No, not yet.

Also @illario, I already said it before but wisp ATE is NAI so this goes to anyone else tr wisp for ATE. That’s a weak and not a good reason to tr Wisp.

Also Illario, if I told you I planned on asking that question regardless of my alignment that you considered “an awkward way” to enter/fit into the thread, what would you think then?

Also, Mac is a stronger tr and Rondo did something similar from what I remember in our previous game.
Hmmm normally it would simmer my read but I also remember you having a similar response to me in cats and dogs when I found your opening pingy. Also I didn’t read much in gravity falls but I remember for some reason skimming the first page of that game before flips and finding your opening pingy there too. Maybe I just got overconfident from those two instances and I could be wrong here.

What’s your thoughts on belsy and Tilg?
☆Princess Abigail☆

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:04 am don't agree with ur reads spf soz
+1... million

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

A lot of people are saying Aro/wisp one wolf there. I am trying to find out why Millium could be scum, because most are leaning there. While doing so I actually feel less sure on Alison, who changes her read so easily and quickly, just to agree with others. My first read on Millium is also being agreeable, and being very active posting.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:46 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:41 am
Millium wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:33 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:28 am Well I already explained the first question

The aro read exists because it felt like he didn’t know how to naturally open into the thread so he defaulted into asking that question to ease himself in. Some of the explanations to his reads and the process behind it has felt reachy and he’s felt overly-explainey at times
Mac already did it, not you explain to me why Rondo is town
do we at least agree with Sean?
I dont feel like back reading and i want to go to sleep
rondo felt town because his response to alisons pressure wasnt overly panicky. his tone in general seems calm/at ease. i dont have much of a read on sean, if people want him then then i have no issue with that atm
Hello, this is the Rondo police telling you that Rondo is not going to panic under pressure and that's a bad read.
Cheers for the heads up I’ll keep that in mind with him

Do you have any thoughts on rondo?
☆Princess Abigail☆

EnderWiggin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:29 am
Alison wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:28 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:26 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:24 am
ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:18 am
arogame123 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:06 am Yup yup, I already have a good feeling about this game!

Also, since pikachu has outted already… thank you!

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
Why do you have a good feeling already?
I believe some of the players that have entered the game so far when they are town, are really good and can help win the game.

And so far, I have a couple of leaning tr on some slots that I view as +EV for town if they are actually town. So I feel like the direction of this game will be in good hands.

You’ve seen stacked player lists choke really hard though?

Doesn’t the inverse to your logic work as well? The good town players are also good wolves and if u only have light trs on them so far that doesn’t really mean much for the game difficulty?
Nah. I've seen good town players struggle as wolf because they can't replicate their sheer aura of townieness that they have as a villager. Or maybe they're just polarized and can only play one align.
Hey look, it's me, the polarised noob.
Hey ender on a scale of 1 to 1 million how much are you going to pocket me this game?

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

I thought it ender felt a bit pockety towards me (tbf he openly admitted he was) but aside for his tr on me (which I’m not used to him giving me early)he seems pretty fine so far
Tilgarial
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Tilga

Post by Tilgarial »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:38 am
Tilgarial wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:43 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:37 am actually

you know what, why not

[VOTE: Tilgarial] aubergine
Can't tell if this is a genuine vote or a joke vote
If it's something along the lines of the latter, do you have any thoughts on my alignment?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:46 am i don't really care what specific reasoning illario used to push you, i just liked the fact that the push existed at the same time that i was getting mildly pinged by your opening posts

it's possible that i'm misremembering your wolf meta, but if that's the case, why is that wolf indicative for me? am i not allowed to have concerns about you? do you think it's impossible for me to have concerns about you playing closer to your wolf meta when im town or are u just trying to make me look bad?
So I'll talk about the first part.

To me pikachu, it's concerning that you liked Illario's push on me when a reason of his push on me is that the way "I entered the thread is awkward" which directly contradicts with Concern "A" of you applying my "mafia meta" onto having concerns with me. Like sure the "push existing" is one thing, but because of the reasoning behind Illario's push, I would expect you to look into the reasoning and not just solely on the basis of the push itself if that makes sense. Essentially you and Illario are placing concerns on me for opposite reasonings and you liking that push that he had on me is odd because of what I mentioned above.

And while we are on the point about the meta, you never mentioned these concerns in Gravity Falls where I was actually mafia and it seemed like you didn't take it into consideration, while here, right out of the gates you come out with the meta reads from a mafia game I was in with you before Gravity Falls and I'm just like... why is she bringing it up now. And also, you mentioned that I was not "solving/scumhunting" but I gave some town reads and a bit of where my head was at in the game and you know that I am also more of a town hunter. So I do find it a bit odd and concerning that A you push me for "meta" that you didn't in a previous game and B the actual reasons from that meta are very weak when the game has just began and I had given a few reads.

Now to answer your questions, you misremembering my wolf meta isn't scummy and that's not what I am pushing you on for. It's A-ok to have concerns about me, but it's the way/how you illustrate these concerns on me that are scummy to me and do not line up with how you have presented yourself on my slot before. Not to mention that the meta reasonings you brought up are somewhat discredited with the initial reads I was giving. I think it's fine to have concerns if you feel that my play lines up with my "wolf meta" but the issue I have is the reasonings you brought up, how you portrayed them, and how they do not really fit the situation. Additionally, it's nagl in my eyes with the fact that you hold an inconsistent thought with liking Illario's push on me while holding a push on me that is contradictory to the reasonings of his push. T!SPF evaluates the pushes of people and doesn't just focus on "the existence of a push."

You mention "I am more fluid with posting as mafia" but I am also not bad with posting as town and I hadn't posted much. You mention I wasn't solving/scum hunting, but I am more of a town hunter and I did give several reads while I was in thread.

You also mentioned the point where you disagreed with me "enjoyed getting pushed" but that's not true. When Porscha was pushing on me, I mentioned both in scum chat and in thread how hyped I was and that I was "looking for this moment." And I didn't like the way you portrayed that read as if you had an implicit agenday-d way of portraying the read. You made it seem like I was discrediting Alison's push on me and lying about it when that is not the case. So it seemed like you were trying to shine a bad light on me for "attempting to steer Alison's push away by not telling the truth" lol.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:25 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:33 am hello i didn't read anything
Hello. Play overwatch with me UwU
it's actually like i'm chopped meat over here smh.............
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:43 am I thought it ender felt a bit pockety towards me (tbf he openly admitted he was) but aside for his tr on me (which I’m not used to him giving me early)he seems pretty fine so far
I will say that I did like Ender's attention to detail with the wording in my post with the analysis of my use of "confbias" which illustrates one who is reading/paying attention to every little detail.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”