Duck it Vote: Schia
Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 241
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 4]

Post by Schiavetto »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:05 pm I claimed my role

And then you claim a horizontally-adjacent role having targeted exactly the same people as me in the exact same order, after I have already spilled the beans on my own actions

Forgive me if I don’t believe you in the slightest
Maybe I'm just a super ballsy wolf<3
Or maybe I'm town and I would've dropped the Quas hint sooner had we not lost a dayphase
Or maybe YOU'RE the liar and you knew my visits and dropped your claimed targets in anticipation of this very confrontation!!
Or maybe snow is just scum & her dayplay + claim set off more red flags than your dayplay + claim

who's to say.................................
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 319
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Chelsea wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:12 pm tbh I'm at the point where snow feels like outted invest immune sk, even more so if Scia is telling the truth
If Schia is telling the truth, and Snow is the last 3p, then where are the mafia?

Especially if Schia is telling the truth, then Quas is mechclear because no outside comms (mean he can’t be mafia with access to the maf chat, as even if he was the skinstealer 3P and Creature was mafis, that happened at EoD1 and he’d be mafia when Schia checked him)

Which means that there’s two mafia inside IBA/DoOm/Iawy

And if you believe that Colin is mafia and lying about his alignment, then that still leaves a 3p unaccounted for this whole game

Where’s the worldstate where the above makes any sense?
:omg:
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

Schiavetto wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:14 pm

And then you claim a horizontally-adjacent role having targeted exactly the same people as me in the exact same order, after I have already spilled the beans on my own actions

Or maybe I'm town and I would've dropped the Quas hint sooner had we not lost a dayphase
Or maybe YOU'RE the liar and you knew my visits and dropped your claimed targets in anticipation of this very confrontation!!
Or maybe snow is just scum & her dayplay + claim set off more red flags than your dayplay + claim

Well thanks for giving up I guess?

Is this some weird variant where the scum factionally have a jester wincon, or
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:15 pm
Chelsea wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:12 pm tbh I'm at the point where snow feels like outted invest immune sk, even more so if Scia is telling the truth
If Schia is telling the truth, and Snow is the last 3p, then where are the mafia?

Especially if Schia is telling the truth, then Quas is mechclear because no outside comms (mean he can’t be mafia with access to the maf chat, as even if he was the skinstealer 3P and Creature was mafis, that happened at EoD1 and he’d be mafia when Schia checked him)

And if you believe that Colin is mafia and lying about his alignment, then that still leaves a 3p unaccounted for this whole game

Scia can be telling the truth and still be mafia
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

IBA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:16 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:14 pm

Well thanks for giving up I guess?

Is this some weird variant where the scum factionally have a jester wincon, or
where do you get the impression i'm giving up
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Chelsea wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:17 pm

the MC Ride thing was tongue-in-cheek but I can't stress enough how much I am not maf
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

What does w!Schia gain from intentionally narrowing the PoE by confirming v!Quas, or otherwise dooming his partner once Schia flips by immediately throwing all eyes Quas’ way?
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

i'm just a cute green champagne papi
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

see, iawy gets it
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Schiavetto wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:18 pm

the MC Ride thing was tongue-in-cheek but I can't stress enough how much I am not maf
Okay, how much are you not 3P then?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Schia, solve the PoE if you’re town, don’t play the ditzy girl who has too much of a lacksidasical attitude towards the game while their name is in peoples mouths as a prime suspect and has a questionable claim
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:19 pm

What does w!Schia gain from intentionally narrowing the PoE by confirming v!Quas, or otherwise dooming his partner once Schia flips by immediately throwing all eyes Quas’ way?
Quas was never going over with me alive that dude's obvious villa.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Schiavetto wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:18 pm

Okay, how much are you not 3P then?
i'm SO not-3P that I wish i *was* 3P, so that I could pretend to townside like Colin and claim scum D1 so i could skate by as an afterthought until town got too caught up in everything else to actually do anything about it
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Rask, you indicated that you could communicate with Sabi on D3 while you were trapped because you said you and her decided to have you target her last night with Nutella’s nexus to maximize her chances of living

Is that the case?
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:21 pm Schia, solve the PoE if you’re town, don’t play the ditzy girl who has too much of a lacksidasical attitude towards the game while their name is in peoples mouths as a prime suspect and has a questionable claim
i'm not playing ditzy, i really do think that snow -> colin Just Makes Sense here
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Chelsea wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 pm

He is, and I also would never let him go over either

But that is not the question I asked Chelsea
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Eh unvoting actually, need to processs
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:23 pm

I feel like asking why is a wolf trying to gain credit when they're in the poe is a pretty self explanatory statement.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Chelsea wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:25 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:23 pm

I feel like asking why is a wolf trying to gain credit when they're in the poe is a pretty self explanatory statement.
That’s not what I asked at all

If Schia is telling the truth about being a traffic analyst, but is Mafia:

What do they gain, in a v!Quas world, from narrowing the PoE by confirming them town when that does nothing to stop them from remaining in the PoE and potentially getting chopped anyways today, and make it so much more difficult for their partner tomorrow by having less options to hide behind?
What do they gain, in a w!Quas world, from trying to lie and shield their partner with a fake N1 result check, when that can very easily blow back in Quas’ face tomorrow once Schia flips mafia?

Claiming this role doesn’t clear Schia or save them from sus and move them out of the PoE. Claiming the actions they did can make things worse for their partner tomorrow if they do end up getting chopped today anyways. I do not trust the role claim
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Topic redirection:

Snow claimed to have a 1x vig shot that they used N2 on Cape. Aside from the fact that this is an extremely dubious and convenient claim, we have mechanically-confirmed 4 KP on N1, three flips + a BP-protected failed shot on Chelsea as seen by Wind

Which means we have the mafia NK, a probable 3P SK, DoOm’s claimed slank vig, and ???

Where I does the fourth kill come from?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Even if Snow is lying and is the SK, that still leaves an explained fourth kill that night
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:32 pm That’s not what I asked at all

What do they gain, in a v!Quas world, from narrowing the PoE by confirming them town when that does nothing to stop them from remaining in the PoE and potentially getting chopped anyways today, and make it so much more difficult for their partner tomorrow by having less options to hide behind?
What do they gain, in a w!Quas world, from trying to lie and shield their partner with a fake N1 result check, when that can very easily blow back in Quas’ face tomorrow once Schia flips mafia?

Claiming this role doesn’t clear Schia or save them from sus and move them out of the PoE. Claiming the actions they did can make things worse for their partner tomorrow if they do end up getting chopped today anyways. I do not trust the role claim
Asking why does a wolf do X 9/10 times is already falling into the trap of the statement and should almost never be the main base of the argument to begin with unless the information is breaking. Scia clearing a player not in the main PoE who the clears were villager reading is not breaking.

Scia flip does not make make anything worse for their partner assuming they're a wolf that's just using your own incorrection assumptions. You're just tunneling in on the claim. When ya know, we should focus on the likely sk
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

To put it in simple terms, Colin said he got a fake claim, so the sk probably has one as well, but you can't verify that, right?

The people who can't do that are IAWY/Scia/Snow they're the only possible people whocan be an SK and given it is partly more optimal to go for them, I think Snow is the most likely.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 141
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:22 pm Rask, you indicated that you could communicate with Sabi on D3 while you were trapped because you said you and her decided to have you target her last night with Nutella’s nexus to maximize her chances of living

Is that the case?
Yes. (the hood closed at EOD3, still have access but no more posting)
Spoiler: show
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Chelsea wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:47 pm

Asking why does a wolf do X 9/10 times is already falling into the trap of the statement and should almost never be the main base of the argument to begin with unless the information is breaking. Scia clearing a player not in the main PoE who the clears were villager reading is not breaking.

Scia flip does not make make anything worse for their partner assuming they're a wolf that's just using your own incorrection assumptions. You're just tunneling in on the claim. When ya know, we should focus on the likely sk
Since when is 3P a higher priority than mafia?
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:35 pm Topic redirection:

Snow claimed to have a 1x vig shot that they used N2 on Cape. Aside from the fact that this is an extremely dubious and convenient claim, we have mechanically-confirmed 4 KP on N1, three flips + a BP-protected failed shot on Chelsea as seen by Wind

Which means we have the mafia NK, a probable 3P SK, DoOm’s claimed slank vig, and ???

well that is puzzling me too. Is mafia one shot vig making sense for riisinq?
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:59 pm
Chelsea wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:47 pm

Since when is 3P a higher priority than mafia?
bruh
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

The more obtuse this conversation comes the more I want to vote IAWY weeee. Am I gonna? Maybe. :^)
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

If I am somehow missing why making anti town kp go down from 2 to 1 is a bad idea let me know.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:01 pm

if I try to stay in line for a minute, it is just this:

Nut was the NK -> not redirected to Chelsea
SK tryed to hit Chelsea
Cape died out of his reads
DoOm vigged Floyd.

Riisinq is lying
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

either maf or SK > riisinq must die.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

I assume that would just mean scum had another extra kill

Although that does basically clear Doom. Hm.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Obviously killing mafia is good here too but there's a pretty strong argument for trying to kill the SK too. Like we've literally hung a wolf every day and are still backs to the wall because of mech fuckery and a billion extra kills going around (and that's with one KP neutered d1 and another blocked n1!)

Honestly this setup feels incredibly scumsided
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

IBA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:11 pm Obviously killing mafia is good here too but there's a pretty strong argument for trying to kill the SK too. Like we've literally hung a wolf every day and are still backs to the wall because of mech fuckery and a billion extra kills going around (and that's with one KP neutered d1 and another blocked n1!)

Honestly this setup feels incredibly scumsided
I was going to make a darksided joke and then was thinking about how 1) God that meme is old now and 2) Feels a little mean spirited and I looked it up and the God Warrior lady actually had a total turnaround and is pro-LGBT and stuff now which is pretty wholesome, if anyone else wanted a little pickmeup

Anyway let's murder schia
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Or fine whatever rising can die too.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

If Snow is 1x mafia vig, then who is the SK?
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:25 pm

schia? I mean they're not even slightly role confirmed, let alone alignment
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Regardless of Snow’s role and alignment, we are missing a KP on N1
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

It feels pretty lock that there's an SK and a scum in schia/risinq
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:27 pm Regardless of Snow’s role and alignment, we are missing a KP on N1
This insistence feels weird when it's easy to explain as mafia having another KP. Doom vig + 2 mafia kills + SK =4 kp
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Chelsea wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:05 pm The more obtuse this conversation comes the more I want to vote IAWY weeee. Am I gonna? Maybe. :^)
I know the rationale for killing SK here, I was the first one to bring it out ITT

Snow is dying today always

However, we are under majority rules today because of IBA, and we otherwise have the entire day to solve mafia. Doubling down onto “we need to focus on the SK” when I am trying to use what time we have to find mafia so we have a solid basis for tomorrow is what’s frustrating me Chelsea

We have the time, let’s use it before we hit 6 and it’s taken away from us by the hammer so that we can get a head start on tomorrow
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

IBA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:28 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:27 pm Regardless of Snow’s role and alignment, we are missing a KP on N1
This insistence feels weird when it's easy to explain as mafia having another KP. Doom vig + 2 mafia kills + SK =4 kp
… yes, so who currently is the one who had/has the second KP?
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Because at this stage, everybody has claimed something. Which means someone is either lying about their role or has more actions to their role than they’ve claimed
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

well they are prolly SK and Cape died out on his own I guess. (N1: NK, SK, DoOms vig; N2: NK, SK, DoOm, Cape self bombing with one fail out of NK/SK; N3: SK, NK, one of them on the lovers)
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Inawordyes wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:32 pm Because at this stage, everybody has claimed something. Which means someone is either lying about their role or has more actions to their role than they’ve claimed
I mean Guillo's extra kill wasn't related and didn't interact with his godfather role. I don't find it hard to believe that even if someone has another role they can demonstrate they might not get another KP of some form. Maybe there's some condition to it we won't understand til they flip.

Excessive mech speculation is a good way to lose games, just kill the people who are acting scummy.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Also wait has Risinq actually claimed, I missed it if so
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Le petit poussin wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:34 pm

well they are prolly SK and Cape died out on his own I guess. (N1: NK, SK, DoOms vig; N2: NK, SK, DoOm, Cape self bombing with one fail out of NK/SK; N3: SK, NK, one of them on the lovers)
@Inawordyes this is it imo.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

risiinq- wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:12 am k my computers at 2 percent ill do more if i can switch a device or when i gert home
So I saw people speculating taht rising is SK but this lack of engagement/empty promises of future activity pattern feels way more scum to me fwiw

I mean fine killing them either way of course
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

IBA wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:36 pm Also wait has Risinq actually claimed, I missed it if so
one shot vig on Cape. That's the claim (I quoted it to Colin 2 pages ago iirc)

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”