Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:42 am @ilario I tagged you in better shit than that ignore your dumb catch up and join me in 2022
aight ill keep an eye out while i catch up
you would have been notified of the tag
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:08 am Illario also has been doing this weird sheep thing which feels off for their normal town play.
When have I sheeped Aside for macs vote on neon that I left for the blink of an eye?

Regardless, I do sheep a fair bit as town
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:43 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:05 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am my revised reads atm are probs something like

alison neon mac santy sean as villa

rondo wisp betsy as villa leans

ill probs have to go over tilgs wolf game at some point to see if my townlean there was justified but ngl their read on me felt pretty thoughtful and i cant recall if they matched anything like that last game

/vote ender
What makes you townreading Alison and Neon this strongly?
is there any point to your questions?
Yes, I have a hard time placing all three of you.
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:43 am like belzy you have asked me a dozen questions yet ur vote still ends up on me so im just gonna assume annswering you is not an efficient use of my time
You are my 4th person I've voted so far for, so why reach to this conclusion? You are not being helpful. First, you ask me a question back instead of answering and cooperating, and then you just conclude cooperating with me is a waste of your time since my vote is currently on you.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:43 am like belzy you have asked me a dozen questions yet ur vote still ends up on me so im just gonna assume annswering you is not an efficient use of my time
Maybe your answers just didn't sway them

Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:46 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:41 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:35 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:44 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:38 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:36 am
like you are trying to draw suspicion but you know I am in the game so you know thats what I would think so is it performative or are you just rocking it out? ATM leaning towards the latter
Any thoughts on the impromptu town bloc of Mac/Me/Aro/Neon?
What?

I dunno, Mac I am ok with he doesnt feel like he is a power wolf knowing he is going to go over and spewing the thread with nonsense (like Hot fuzz? I dunno he did it recently) I have engaged counterfoil on him. You I am never solid on, Aro I know is capable of some solid wolfing (Props again for KotH), Neon same statement. I dont specifically wolf read them atm but I honestly havent been trying to carve out a town or wolf list just yet.

But what are the [REDACTED] that [REDACTED] of [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] you know?
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:29 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:27 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:26 am

having a believable reason would just be a really easy way to show me that you're town and not just talking absolute shit
Sure I get that but I could have just said nothing and not shared a strong town lean?

Plus I always talk shit
Alright

Arogame
SPF
Alison
Lily
Neon
Ender

Are any of these slots not town?
Already addressed the others leaving:

SPF - A Giant spaz, specifically page 20 is all over the place and I didnt love that but since I have mostly been fucking around I am sheeping you/ender/neon/aro?
Alison - Null so far, nothing I have loved, nothing I hate
Lily - Just a town lean

I was specifically avoiding putting out a read list because of ilario :(
Interesting given Alison has pretty much only scumread you since post 1. I dunno how I feel about you having a pure null read on a slot that has tunneled you as hard as Alison has.

@Alison how do you feel about this?
:shrug:

I have seen this behaviour from both wolf and town Alison so its NAI for me
Nah sorry way too out of character for you. You're petrified of Alison and trying to play the game in a parallel universe to her.
Negative, But if thats what you think it is what it is.

I am playing a more town focused game Alison doesnt like that/isnt familiar with that, she expects me to be more kooky. I dunno what to tell her? Im not going to OMGUS her for it she's right to see a change in behaviour and think its odd
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

That's why you think Alison is scumreading you?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I like my vote on ilario; he got a lot of easy townreads, and when I try to get more information where he is all coming from I get nothing. Millium and ilario are two people I would be willing to lynch today.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:50 am That's why you think Alison is scumreading you?
Isnt that what she said?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Mac, if I am in a game with Alison, I expect to get Scum read by her like you expect to be scum read by Seanzie. Its inevitable
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:27 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:15 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:10 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:08 am my revised reads atm are probs something like

ill probs have to go over tilgs wolf game at some point to see if my townlean there was justified but ngl their read on me felt pretty thoughtful and i cant recall if they matched anything like that last game

/vote ender
what changed ur mind about ender? iirc i thought u had him as a mild townlean last time u mentioned him
His pop in felt wolfy, mostly his vote on santy pinged me. Ender I feel is pretty thorough and has a solid process as a villager, I rate his villa game highly partly due to these things. He tends to work his way up to scumreads more slowly however the vote on santy felt pretty abrupt and oppurtunistic. I think others have also gotten more towny so that mild tr I had on him earlier doesn’t hold up as much anymore. I also think he could be your partner because of how weirded out you got when I outed that mild tr on him when again you know as villa I tend to throw out a bunch of random reads early, sometimes for weak reasons
1. I am not clearing time for this game because I have life and it's not champs, so you get what time I squeeze in around other things. Like my family today. I also have directly had a discussion with you about how my activity in thread is not associated with my alignment but rather my irl.

2. I sharply scumread people quickly often. What the fuck is this tripe. I am in fact often a snap reader. More for townreads than scumreads but I absolutely slam a scumread down when I see a sequence of posts that feels scummy in some manner.

3. That doesn't change that your treatment of me has been different. Normally when I feel off you engage me. You have literally done no engagement of my content other than read it so far this game. For someone you consider to have a good process that feels weird imo.
hard to engage when we are both busy tho

im here now if u are
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:50 am I like my vote on ilario; he got a lot of easy townreads, and when I try to get more information where he is all coming from I get nothing. Millium and ilario are two people I would be willing to lynch today.
ive explained a bunch, you just missed them and ask me the same stuff
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:52 am Mac, if I am in a game with Alison, I expect to get Scum read by her like you expect to be scum read by Seanzie. Its inevitable
Yeah but your words were haven't seen anything you like or dislike which I find exceedingly hard to believe.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Like "I know Alison is sus of me but she always is and it means nothing" is actually if anything a reason to townread her. In fact you are TMIing her town in your explanation for why you are null reading her?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:27 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:10 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:04 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:50 am @staypositivefriend pikachu, what do u think of the confidence of my read on your slot?
some mix of feeling like you are townclearing me too easily when i am definitely still within both of my ranges but that i also find it plausible that you would feel feel confident about your ability to find me as town

i actually remember that you townread me fairly confidently too in the anni mash a few months ago when i was W and you were T, so i dont think that you strongly townreading me is wolf indicative at least. i am planning to read you by other metrics this game

unfortunately im not really here rn, just staying caught up with the game so that i dont have an overwhelming amount of content to catch up with when i wake up tomorrow
:(

Btw I think it’s townie of u to bring up anni lol, cause it kind of makes my “confident read” on you seem worse based on the fact I was “wrong on you before.” Granted, that was our second game and I hadn’t really played with u much then.

But now it’s just so much different and all the recency from our games. Additionally, I feel like we can both agree that we have similar play styles, hence we’re able to have a better feeling of one another through analysing intent/content of our posts.

But besides that point, how are u feeling about the game and where is ur head at? Current reads list is fine.
hmmm well

i think that mac is town

i think that rondo and seanzie are both towny enough for me to not want to go after either of them today (though if one of them is mafia it's probably seanzie and not rondo)

lilypetal and santygrass both calling neon obvious town makes me think that neon is town who is being correctly townread by them or TMI'd as town

...i actually feel similarly about porscha calling lily locktown and think that it increases lily's odds of being town regardless of porscha's alignment, though i think lily has been posting fairly well over the last few hours, at least to the extent where i am probably not willing to go after her today either

there have been various points throughout this game where i have called nook/alison/illario/tilg towny but i dont stand by my townreads on any of them anymore

if you are town then i think alison's mafia equity rises slightly

nook has been posting fine but i might have cleared him a little hastily

tilg's posts "look good" but i cant really verbalize any reasons to townread him and it's not implausible to me that he could just be a wolf who did a good job at blending in with the consensus in the early phases of the game

illario is playing closer to his typical town meta than his wolf meta but he hasn't done the main thing that i usually TR him for yet so im dropping him back to null until he does

dont have any strong reasons to townread belzy but they have enough defenders today that make me think i could just be getting pinged by their playstyle

i actually perhaps find dya's content so far maybe a little bit wolf indicative but i like dya and am kind of deliberately giving them space since they are busy and since i know if they are town they will make probably make it obvious pretty soon

i dont have any reason to townread santy and generally agree with the feeling that his reads might be coming from a place of TMI

dont have any reason to townread porscha

so if i had to shotgun a list of names that contain some mafia, it would look like alison/dya/santy/porscha/ender/tilg but this is a GTH list and not something im thinking very carefully about
lol spf is just a wolf

/vote spf
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:30 am I wished Belzy would go more in depth with their read on Wisp and Alison tho when I asked them because I wanted to better understand why they felt the way they did and didn’t get as much :/

If you’re still there @Belzy I’d appreciate if u can dive into more on ur Alison/Wisp sr and why u feel the way u do.

I know u said you’d wait for wisp to post more but I also want to see why their recent posting didn’t change the needle for u.
I am at work right now, so I can't dive into everything until I got more time. For now I can say I am not always sold on the direction and track of thoughts coming from them. More about them and others still pending. I am trying to look into more people than just them.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:53 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:52 am Mac, if I am in a game with Alison, I expect to get Scum read by her like you expect to be scum read by Seanzie. Its inevitable
Yeah but your words were haven't seen anything you like or dislike which I find exceedingly hard to believe.
Sure but when I am literally not reading her posts and more vibing in thread it would make more sense. I have put 0 analytical brain towards Alison today because I wanted to have fun
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:54 am
arogame123 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:50 am @staypositivefriend pikachu, what do u think of the confidence of my read on your slot?
some mix of feeling like you are townclearing me too easily when i am definitely still within both of my ranges but that i also find it plausible that you would feel feel confident about your ability to find me as town

i actually remember that you townread me fairly confidently too in the anni mash a few months ago when i was W and you were T, so i dont think that you strongly townreading me is wolf indicative at least. i am planning to read you by other metrics this game

unfortunately im not really here rn, just staying caught up with the game so that i dont have an overwhelming amount of content to catch up with when i wake up tomorrow

Btw I think it’s townie of u to bring up anni lol, cause it kind of makes my “confident read” on you seem worse based on the fact I was “wrong on you before.” Granted, that was our second game and I hadn’t really played with u much then.

But now it’s just so much different and all the recency from our games. Additionally, I feel like we can both agree that we have similar play styles, hence we’re able to have a better feeling of one another through analysing intent/content of our posts.

But besides that point, how are u feeling about the game and where is ur head at? Current reads list is fine.
hmmm well

i think that mac is town

i think that rondo and seanzie are both towny enough for me to not want to go after either of them today (though if one of them is mafia it's probably seanzie and not rondo)

lilypetal and santygrass both calling neon obvious town makes me think that neon is town who is being correctly townread by them or TMI'd as town

...i actually feel similarly about porscha calling lily locktown and think that it increases lily's odds of being town regardless of porscha's alignment, though i think lily has been posting fairly well over the last few hours, at least to the extent where i am probably not willing to go after her today either

there have been various points throughout this game where i have called nook/alison/illario/tilg towny but i dont stand by my townreads on any of them anymore

tilg's posts "look good" but i cant really verbalize any reasons to townread him and it's not implausible to me that he could just be a wolf who did a good job at blending in with the consensus in the early phases of the game

illario is playing closer to his typical town meta than his wolf meta but he hasn't done the main thing that i usually TR him for yet so im dropping him back to null until he does

dont have any strong reasons to townread belzy but they have enough defenders today that make me think i could just be getting pinged by their playstyle

i actually perhaps find dya's content so far maybe a little bit wolf indicative but i like dya and am kind of deliberately giving them space since they are busy and since i know if they are town they will make probably make it obvious pretty soon

i dont have any reason to townread santy and generally agree with the feeling that his reads might be coming from a place of TMI

so if i had to shotgun a list of names that contain some mafia, it would look like alison/dya/santy/porscha/ender/tilg but this is a GTH list and not something im thinking very carefully about
lol spf is just a wolf

/vote spf
oh no watch me get sussed by random slots for not explaining myself despite the fact that they themselves just ask a bunch of useless questions that go nowhere or they just shitpost and just expect everyone else to do their work for them
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:53 am
Belzy wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:50 am I like my vote on ilario; he got a lot of easy townreads, and when I try to get more information where he is all coming from I get nothing. Millium and ilario are two people I would be willing to lynch today.
I will re-iso you when I got the time, and let you know how I feel about that.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:53 am Like "I know Alison is sus of me but she always is and it means nothing" is actually if anything a reason to townread her. In fact you are TMIing her town in your explanation for why you are null reading her?
You really think Alison wouldnt know to sus me early as wolf? Cmon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alison trying to hold hands and sing coombaya with me would be outing
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:56 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:53 am Like "I know Alison is sus of me but she always is and it means nothing" is actually if anything a reason to townread her. In fact you are TMIing her town in your explanation for why you are null reading her?
You are either missing or misrepresenting my point. You clearly do have a lot of opinions on Alison.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:55 am

hmmm well

i think that mac is town

lol spf is just a wolf

/vote spf
oh no watch me get sussed by random slots for not explaining myself despite the fact that they themselves just ask a bunch of useless questions that go nowhere or they just shitpost and just expect everyone else to do their work for them
:werewolf:

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

mac do u still tr neon
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:59 am

hmmm well

i think that mac is town

lol spf is just a wolf

/vote spf
why is that wolfy

answer carefully because im at my limit of accepting stupid answers
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@ilario do you really think you're going to get SPF over on day 1?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:57 am
You are either missing or misrepresenting my point. You clearly do have a lot of opinions on Alison.
Sure I do but that doesnt mean I see her slot one way or the other yet. She is just rand!Alison for me because of all these things not despite it

Also how is "Like "I know Alison is sus of me but she always is and it means nothing" is actually if anything a reason to townread her. In fact you are TMIing her town in your explanation for why you are null reading her?" a reason to town read her?

Maybe I am missing your point because I dont get it.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:00 am mac do u still tr neon
yes I am pretty confident neon is town
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:01 am
Sure I do but that doesnt mean I see her slot one way or the other yet. She is just rand!Alison for me because of all these things not despite it

Also how is "Like "I know Alison is sus of me but she always is and it means nothing" is actually if anything a reason to townread her. In fact you are TMIing her town in your explanation for why you are null reading her?" a reason to town read her?

No my point is quite simply I don't buy that you wouldn't have an opinion on Alison's alignment at this point in the game from your vantage point. Your explanation has come out of you step by step painstakingly which doesn't fill me with confidence you weren't just winging it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I dunno if you noticed @ilario but we're at the point where I am trying to build a towncore to coordinate the eod and ensure we actually have some semblance of a plan and shit so while I appreciate you vocalising suspicion on SPF I think I'd rather you pivot to starting to think about how we're going to find a pelt d1 because I have zero confidence that SPF can be chopped as a wolf on day 1 in any lobby.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:01 am @ilario do you really think you're going to get SPF over on day 1?
no so thats why i swapped to ender but he made so okay posts and got some wolfy trs in the sense that i dont think the trs he got were from partners defending him but moreso wolves trying to pocket a towny so then i wanted to change my vote. then i saw a spf post i hated and voted her

pending on neons answer to my question i might just swap there and despite what i said earlier im starting to reach deathtunnel illario mode because this gamestate really isnt doing anything and playing passive feels like a waste of time because we arent getting anywhere so i may as well start getting people killed for wolfsiding or being wolfy. either/or
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:02 am
okay can u gimme a list of people ur willing to kill in and then ill find someone in there im happy to vote
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:01 am @ilario do you really think you're going to get SPF over on day 1?
no so thats why i swapped to ender but he made so okay posts and got some wolfy trs in the sense that i dont think the trs he got were from partners defending him but moreso wolves trying to pocket a towny so then i wanted to change my vote. then i saw a spf post i hated and voted her

pending on neons answer to my question i might just swap there and despite what i said earlier im starting to reach deathtunnel illario mode because this gamestate really isnt doing anything and playing passive feels like a waste of time because we arent getting anywhere so i may as well start getting people killed for wolfsiding or being wolfy. either/or
Or alternatively just play mafia with me for a bit instead of trying to play 1 player mafia.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

i need to brb
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:05 am
okay can u gimme a list of people ur willing to kill in and then ill find someone in there im happy to vote
I'd rather really unpack a lot of your thoughts on the game and see if I can find some agreement with you before I really step into that world.

Maybe just read my ISO from the last 2 hours.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:01 am

hmmm well

i think that mac is town

lol spf is just a wolf

/vote spf
why is that wolfy

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:03 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:01 am

No my point is quite simply I don't buy that you wouldn't have an opinion on Alison's alignment at this point in the game from your vantage point. Your explanation has come out of you step by step painstakingly which doesn't fill me with confidence you weren't just winging it.
You can try to shove your hand up my ass and work it like a puppet but it wont make an opinion on Alison suddenly appear.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sexy.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:06 am
I'd rather really unpack a lot of your thoughts on the game and see if I can find some agreement with you before I really step into that world.

okay i will when i get back and il ltag u

my thoughts are a mess so there isnt much to unpack. i keep changing my town circle every few pages. if i had to settle on something its alison and u as town. i think ur wrong on santy and hes probs my next top tr. neon was up there too but ive noticed them add a bunch of shady comments once people started to sus me so i kinda wanna bury them rn.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:07 am

hmmm well

i think that mac is town

lol spf is just a wolf

/vote spf
why is that wolfy

I find it wolfy that it was noted by Mac? That he found it scummy you weren't pissing people off and being aggro and you've come into the thread after that and gone so over board on what I feel like is a desperate over reach in an attempt to piss people off and remove that suspicion and I don't buy your anger. Not even a little.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

saw their psot above

/vote neon
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:09 am

my thoughts are a mess so there isnt much to unpack. i keep changing my town circle every few pages. if i had to settle on something its alison and u as town. i think ur wrong on santy and hes probs my next top tr. neon was up there too but ive noticed them add a bunch of shady comments once people started to sus me so i kinda wanna bury them rn.
I have changed my read on Santy like 3 times since you thought you knew what it was so yeah just read my ISO and let's talk about reads.

I think you might find your Santy read changes.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:10 am

hmmm well

i think that mac is town

lol spf is just a wolf

/vote spf
why is that wolfy

I find it wolfy that it was noted by Mac? That he found it scummy you weren't pissing people off and being aggro and you've come into the thread after that and gone so over board on what I feel like is a desperate over reach in an attempt to piss people off and remove that suspicion and I don't buy your anger. Not even a little.
thats not why he found me wolfy
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:10 am saw their psot above

/vote neon

Bold.

ImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:56 am is it scummy for me to not explain things?
Yes.
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:53 am
Really?

hmmm well

i think that mac is town

lol spf is just a wolf

/vote spf
So you keep saying not to explain stuff, then I ask you for stuff and you say you do explain stuff and that I miss it. What game are you playing?

/vote ender
So neon is a townread of yours, and you never explained why (same goes with other reads of yours), nor did you explain your vote on neon.
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:47 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:08 am Illario also has been doing this weird sheep thing which feels off for their normal town play.
When have I sheeped Aside for macs vote on neon that I left for the blink of an eye?

Regardless, I do sheep a fair bit as town
Only saying that you just sheep vote there.
ilario wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:06 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:41 pm Milium town Seanzie town.
I think ur probably town but can you explain these two reads ?
Your very first post is already giving a townread, and you gave so many townreads but you keep refusing explaining them, and you even dare denying that to me!
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:11 am

lol spf is just a wolf

/vote spf
why is that wolfy

Someone said it was weird and pingy. And your over correction doesn't feel real.

ImageImage

ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:11 am
ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:09 am

I have changed my read on Santy like 3 times since you thought you knew what it was so yeah just read my ISO and let's talk about reads.

I think you might find your Santy read changes.
evenn if it does im not gonna voice it because im close to making up my mind on pushing neon even if their logic seems somewhat believable. and im sure santy is someone i can force to follow me in votes because regardless of his alignment he tends to lock himself into his early trs so he cant really go back on townreading me now without outing
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:12 am

why is that wolfy

Someone said it was weird and pingy. And your over correction doesn't feel real.
thats fine, im gonna make sure you get voted out at some point
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

if you decide to lock tunnel neon here when i'm literally pleading with you to help me solve the game i'm straight up going to take it as a wolf claim because it's strictly anti-town... like staring the correct thing to do in the face and saying "no, Satan for me please".
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:13 am
Neon wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:12 am

why is that wolfy

thats fine, im gonna make sure you get voted out at some point
Bold strategy. Let's see how our plays out.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I actually mildly town read that though. So there's that.

ImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”