Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [MAFIA WIN]

Schiavetto
The Mark
Posts in topic: 241
Preferred Pronouns: any/all

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 4]

Post by Schiavetto »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:34 am like also i honestly am close to clearing iawy because i thinkt hey've been pretty towny ever since they upped their game and like yea
"Iawy has improved ever since they improved"
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t
Posts in topic: 141
Aka: Raskolnikov, Volfoni

Post by Le petit poussin »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:36 pm First thing that leaps out is the schia/quas stance - if snow really does believe I'm scum she should have much larger (and more defined) concerns within the group of me/her/Iawy
Why Iawy specifically?
Spoiler: show
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Also hbday Schiavetto :-)
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

tyty
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:56 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:36 pm First thing that leaps out is the schia/quas stance - if snow really does believe I'm scum she should have much larger (and more defined) concerns within the group of me/her/Iawy
Why Iawy specifically?
It is difficult for me to take your doubting my claim as legitimate Villagery SuspicionTM when you ask this question.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Chelsea wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:06 am I also just find it hard to believe on a personal level that all of Schia/IAWY/petit are villagers given the sheer amount of invest power.
Snow's role is a 1 shot vig when we already have a 2 shot spam vig and their action is like...screaming coincidental.
Oh yeah I forgot Doom you could argue Doom is extra KP and that explains the missing NK and that's prob the most "theory" like answer I'm willing to personally entertain but I really wanna just hear the thoughts.
Going back to this first bit without elaborating on my answer to Petit-
I tend to agree, and I don't think Iawy's claim is impossible from scum, but I do think that the sheer amount of proclaimed investigatives is tempered by the kind of investigatives that have been claimed (comms check, motion check, action check, and amnesiac mechanics) and the amount of known disruptive power in the setup (flipped ninja, flipped godfather, flipped janitor, flipped commuter, active doppelganger, flipped nexus), and that the circumstances of Iawy making that specific claim as scum are weirder than like
Snow & possibly Petit being lying liars who are lying
IBA
The Mark
Posts in topic: 315
Preferred Pronouns: They/them although he/him is fine tbh
Aka: Jack

Post by IBA »

LordQuas wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:23 pm i've kinda come around to schia being the most likely wolf in this position over risiinq
Unvote:

Tell me about this
Valentine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Val

Post by Valentine »

the vibe of this game is like wolves and 3p fighting each other to not be the elim today lol
i'm kind of giving everyone the space to post their thoughts but nothing's been like
conclusive enough to change my mind without a flip that the poe is fine
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Valentine wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:52 pm the vibe of this game is like wolves and 3p fighting each other to not be the elim today lol
i'm kind of giving everyone the space to post their thoughts but nothing's been like
concede for like five seconds that the differences you're seeing in my play here compared to Sunny Day Real Estate 2022 reunion tour WordArt D6 Maf aren't damning &give me literally any kind of talkback around me/Iawy/snow or my stated concerns on Petit
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:07 pm tyty
Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:56 pm
Why Iawy specifically?
It is difficult for me to take your doubting my claim as legitimate Villagery SuspicionTM when you ask this question.
lol right your claim. NGL your posting read town this afternoon and I had totally forgotten about it.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Mm. Anyway.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:01 pm
Valentine wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:52 pm the vibe of this game is like wolves and 3p fighting each other to not be the elim today lol
concede for like five seconds that the differences you're seeing in my play here compared to Sunny Day Real Estate 2022 reunion tour WordArt D6 Maf aren't damning &give me literally any kind of talkback around me/Iawy/snow or my stated concerns on Petit
what are your concerns exactly about D3? (or more globally)

Do you think both Dz and Windward lied? Don't you think I was the proxy cop that has been watched visiting Chelsea N2? If that's the case, do you think I am ww with Chelsea and I sent her Sabi's alignment for lolz? I can see "Raskol is scum and just used his N3 to go deep" but that's basically baseless and a tinfoil. Actually curious because I am basically the default SR for everybody this game smh and it's gross tbh (look riisinq turnaround on me D3, no words, just sheeping bad reads).
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

I am not even mentionning Guillo spent 36hours trying to hang me D1, Mungbean tryed too D3 before Sabi started to be vocal about me etc... I mean fine if you are 3P/wolves, but townies should just realise the blatant conclusion of the events around me: I am town.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Smh I asked val >:(
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

When I said Deez was lying I was referring specifically to Deez lying about his redcheck on me, i don't take issue with your claimed actions (which I think came through in my response to Chels). The extent of my concerns w/ your slot mostly come down to the notion that while the wolf pushes on you are a good look, idt they're clearing, & i think in a world of Investigative BloatTM, it's something that should enter into discussion if Snow's flip doesn't somehow give any insight into the failed results on her
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:26 pm Smh I asked val >:(
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

well yes. At this point, I will just concede having ptsd from reading the thread D3 and not being able to poast
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

► Show Spoiler
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

meanwhile, here is some moozik

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 214

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

We almost have hammer on Rising, and that's without me or my top town voting them

makes me wonder
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:01 pm
reading trhough some isos now
hard for me to see mung advocating for petit to be shot while trapped with decent conviction and think "yeah i want to kill petit"
other stuff coming soon
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Re: Anniversary Game 2 - Moozik [DAY 3]

Post by Valentine »

Mungbean wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:54 am
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:23 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:45 am Ngl IAWY is my prime suspect for vote cancelling Chelsea but I don't really know if that tells us anything
I didn’t have an action last night
@WindwardAway - Why did/do you believe IAWY vote-cancelled Chelsea last night? I agree that would be highly suspect if true.
and like idk skimming i see stuff like this wrt iawy
wolf trying to gently egg on suspicion without actually engaging first on it

and iawy doing the work of suspecting both guillo and mung so early on is "why", if iawy is bus heavy/wanted to be ultradeepwolf Sure but i don't think it's right atm to tackle that because i feel it edges around paranoia and stoking that
iawy's like, analysis and play has felt pro-town for a lot of this game
Valentine
Stool Pigeon

Post by Valentine »

Mungbean wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:08 pm [8] Guillotine: LordQuas, Chelsea, Sabiplz, Manny, nutella, Le petit poussin, Valentine, Schiavetto

Returning to the Guillo wagon for some more thoughts. I've tried to order the votes chronologically but I don't think this is 100% accurate. The last three are, however, and all occurred in the last hour of voting.

LordQuas, Chelsea, and Sabiplz get a pass from me for now as they were clearly pushing that lynch and while I don't rule out the possibility of bussing, it would be odd to bus your extra-kill Godfather on Day 1 when there were ample alternative wagons.

I think I've already commented on Le petit poussin and Valentine. Schiavetto had a town-read on Guillo before being the final person to hop on that wagon near EoD so they join my list of people potentially seeking townie brownie points.
la dee da
probably a partner in schia/quas
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

literally who is trying to pair Iawy with Guillo and Mung, holy
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 319
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:44 pm literally who is trying to pair Iawy with Guillo and Mung, holy
I don't post in the thread for just a couple hours and we're

again

back on the "let's paranoidly-tinfoil Iawy as deepwolf mafia who's actively hellbussing his allies"

because that makes infinitely more sense than my attitude and actions in this game. Don't take my word for it, look at my actual actions and tell me if you think mafia plays like this. I'll gladly throw out my recent scum games on MU and you can tell me if I specifically play like this as mafia

Now, anticipating the inevitable response, anybody who continues to tinfoil me today inside the PoE is doing their job of solving / has to because they're mafia and need to bury me. Anybody who does it outside the PoE is just not actually reading me
:omg:
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Quas does not have OOT comms, he is not maf. It is extremely unlikely that he is SK motivator.
I've already made my stance on Iawy's likelihood of flipping maf clear. I do not know why you're talking to me about it.

The concern within me/Iawy/snow isn't "omg one of them is Guill/Mung's partner!!!", it's that between the three of our claims, there's no accounting for failed inspects on Snow.

I am asking for your thoughts on that point. In the world you're so repulsed by, where I am town (the world we're living in now!), I am asking you to help account for why that might be @Valentine.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:24 pm We almost have hammer on Rising, and that's without me or my top town voting them

makes me wonder
Yeah I am not a huge fan of the shape of this wagon

Vote: schia
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Schia’s claim is still literally the most obviously Sus thing to happen today
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 319
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Valentine wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:38 pm
Mungbean wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:54 am
Inawordyes wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:23 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:45 am Ngl IAWY is my prime suspect for vote cancelling Chelsea but I don't really know if that tells us anything
I didn’t have an action last night
@WindwardAway - Why did/do you believe IAWY vote-cancelled Chelsea last night? I agree that would be highly suspect if true.
and like idk skimming i see stuff like this wrt iawy
wolf trying to gently egg on suspicion without actually engaging first on it

and iawy doing the work of suspecting both guillo and mung so early on is "why", if iawy is bus heavy/wanted to be ultradeepwolf Sure but i don't think it's right atm to tackle that because i feel it edges around paranoia and stoking that
iawy's like, analysis and play has felt pro-town for a lot of this game
I've talked about that very thing at length at least twice this game alone

I am someone who by nature of existing seems to foster paranoia and doubt in everybody else, but all too often I see people throw out suspicion that they don't follow up on. I call it passive shading, because it casts doubt on me and tries to make people see me as untrustworthy or call into question things I've done, but they never actually follow through on it with a vote or a case of any sorts. They quite literally just throw shade and then bail. Town can do it too, but it most often comes from mafia, and it endlessly frustrates me because I've been in the situation far too often of mafia specifically doing this and if not directly calling me shady, just nitpick every post I make and every point I try to present, to the point where even if people think I'm town, they just straight-up don't see me as a reliable voice and don't listen to anything I have to say

I'm someone whose playstyle makes this very easy to do, to the point where it's easy to get townies in on it too because of that paranoid and doubt, which is why it constantly happens, and it's happened several times over the course of this game alone
:omg:
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Inawordyes wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:55 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:44 pm literally who is trying to pair Iawy with Guillo and Mung, holy
I don't post in the thread for just a couple hours and we're

again

back on the "let's paranoidly-tinfoil Iawy as deepwolf mafia who's actively hellbussing his allies"

because that makes infinitely more sense than my attitude and actions in this game. Don't take my word for it, look at my actual actions and tell me if you think mafia plays like this. I'll gladly throw out my recent scum games on MU and you can tell me if I specifically play like this as mafia

Now, anticipating the inevitable response, anybody who continues to tinfoil me today inside the PoE is doing their job of solving / has to because they're mafia and need to bury me. Anybody who does it outside the PoE is just not actually reading me
It's a question. I'm asking who. Val's response completely skates by any actual concerns I've expressed and just goes into "lol Iawy isn't partnered".
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Like holy shit.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

IBA wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:00 pm Schia’s claim is still literally the most obviously Sus thing to happen today
What specifically makes it suspicious. Go ahead, let's talk.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

My role is Drake, OddNight Traffic Analyst, specifically flavored with Hotline Bling. I dropped my targets and results earlier, along with the crumbed results, with the beloved flip delaying the hint on Quas. I am telling you that Quas is not maf, and I am telling you that I believe SK to be extremely unlikely. If you believe that for some reason, there HAS to be one wolf between me and Quas, then you should be outlining that reasoning extremely clearly - and if you believe that I am lying about my own actions, then I am asking you to drop your tunnel (or attempted mislim lol lmao!!!) on me for the amount of time it takes to discuss the possible mechanical explanations for my No Result on Snow.

I waited for a Roleblock or Rolestop claim before outing - we didn't get one. In a V!Schia world (again, the wonderful world we're blessed to live in), I am asking you to look into the alternatives instead of running on autopilot, which you all love to do so much.
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

risiinq-
Voters: Schiavetto, Chelsea, Le petit poussin, ColinIsCool

Schiavetto
Voters: IBA, LordQuas, DaughterOfOmega

This is actually disgusting.
IBA
The Mark

Post by IBA »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:03 pm
IBA wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:00 pm Schia’s claim is still literally the most obviously Sus thing to happen today
What specifically makes it suspicious. Go ahead, let's talk.
You came in after iawy, by coincidence targeting the exact same people on the same nights, revealing no new info

It’s like fake claim 101 shit
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Crumb was before Iawy & the information I am giving you now and gave you then and have seen zero engagement with is that there was a mechanically unaccounted for obstruction to night results on snow. Like, not even from the people purporting to suspect me, nobody has engaged with it.
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:33 pm Crumb was before Iawy & the information I am giving you now and gave you then and have seen zero engagement with is that there was a mechanically unaccounted for obstruction to night results on snow. Like, not even from the people purporting to suspect me, nobody has engaged with it.
to be fair, I accounted it in my "riisinq is prolly the SK". What is your understanding? mafia back up ninja? something else?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 214

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Rising is confirmed KP

so killing them is probably more helpful
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: snow

Post by risiinq- »

hi.
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

LordQuas wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:25 pm @risiinq- if me and schia are your wolfreads why are you voting petit
thats my spicy wolfread
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:49 pm
risiinq- wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:34 am like also i honestly am close to clearing iawy because i thinkt hey've been pretty towny ever since they upped their game and like yea
"Iawy has improved ever since they improved"
indeed, you read the post right
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

Le petit poussin wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:39 pm
Schiavetto wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:33 pm Crumb was before Iawy & the information I am giving you now and gave you then and have seen zero engagement with is that there was a mechanically unaccounted for obstruction to night results on snow. Like, not even from the people purporting to suspect me, nobody has engaged with it.
to be fair, I accounted it in my "riisinq is prolly the SK". What is your understanding? mafia back up ninja? something else?
thoughts that went through my head on reading Iawy's claim:
Snow maf, with partner carrying disruptive (rolestop, OS scream)
Snow maf, with inspect immunity
Snow SK, with inspect immunity

for iawy to be maf it would have to be some completely insane bus followed by a completely insane claim that becomes outing when i'm mislimmed, and in the world where iawy is SK (which was briefly brought up between me and wind yesterday), they either like performed my exact visits, mechanically learned my exact visits, or coincidentally fakeclaimed my exacy visits - as opposed to Iawy Just Being Town Tracker, whose visits make perfect sense fmpov and whose results are consistent w/ mine
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:49 pm Rising is confirmed KP

so killing them is probably more helpful
????? i cant even kill anymore
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official

Post by risiinq- »

ok yeah, im going to die
Schiavetto
The Mark

Post by Schiavetto »

risiinq- wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:56 pmhi.
go away, it's still november
Le petit poussin
little bird sh*t

^^ tx Schia. Good riddance Riisinq!

glgl
risiinq-
Corrupt Union Official