Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 567
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 2]

Post by Alison »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:22 pm
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:20 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:18 pm If Tilg is wolf with unvotable powers I would turbo Illario tbh.
what do u mean, what does that have to do with Illario
Illario's whole "Tilg is definitely mafia! Wait wtf I can't vote them in the poll?" Feels performative, and if it's a mafia role I would hazard that it's w/w.
Why would it be performative? I had the exact same reaction.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Ender stop howling that push isnt good at all lol?
Spoiler: show
Alison

Post by Alison »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:17 pm I think it is pertinent to analyse the Arogame voters to assess the sincerity of their vote reasoning. I think it is highly likely a wolf can be found from showing an illogical progression on voting Arogame. One that perhaps showed TMI earlier in the piece that he was town, and were too easily persuaded to vote on him from their perspective.
what a nonsense post. tilg and neon already outed themselves with their aro progression, what game are u reading?
Talk to me about Neon progression issues?
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:21 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:17 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:14 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:12 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:07 pm Good evening. EnderWiggin is now my strongest mafia read.
how do you figure
Because his push on me sucked.

Also because I am now open to the possibility of Chamomile being town and if that is true then Ender has been doing nothing but opportunistically pushing town all game while letting other people take the fall for it, and also just having bad content in general (which I scumread him for earlier).
yeah, since i cant get tilg im trying to figure out who i want most from ender,neon + (redacted)
Do you think there's no chance that Porscha is wolf?
i wouldnt say 0 but there posting is a lot better than a lot of trainwreck slots today that are getting 0 attention
Talk to me about why?

And who the trainwrecks you think aren't getting attention?

I believe the same I said to Porscha earlier, if you're town I'm confident I can find you if I talk to you about solving today.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, me and illario had like very similar reactions to not seeing Tilg on the poll and didnt feel performative. Why nitpick that and push against illario??

Like, you think they are mafia for other reasons?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:20 pm ftr im going to veto hard against any pushes on porcha,seven, santy, dya, nook, alison today. do i think this grouping is pure? probably not. but i think theres probably only 1 mafia here, 2 if we are very lucky but probably more like just 1 but worst case 0. but i think if we solve in this grouping we are most likely gonna spend a lot of days hitting villas only to maybe find a wolf after 3-4 days. its not efficient and game-losing play.
Porscha is a very wolfy slot, who I have a history of accurately reading, that has not hit their town tells and that was a day 1 wagon that the person we miselimmed wanted us to eliminate. Cham was excessively mafia towards the end of the day.

This post (and almost every post you've made today) is very suspect.

You provide no reasoning for this list and just expect your insistence to be agreed upon at face value. Almost all of these slots are questionable. Your veto is irrational. If you want to defend them if they get wagoned, defend them. I am sorry but you are not in a position to veto anything.

You feel like a very obvious wolf to me.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:23 pm The fact that you seem to blindly trust Alison though is pretty telling.
Especially when they have opposed everything I have done all game.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 711
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:17 pm I think it is pertinent to analyse the Arogame voters to assess the sincerity of their vote reasoning. I think it is highly likely a wolf can be found from showing an illogical progression on voting Arogame. One that perhaps showed TMI earlier in the piece that he was town, and were too easily persuaded to vote on him from their perspective.
what a nonsense post. tilg and neon already outed themselves with their aro progression, what game are u reading?
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:23 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:22 pm
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:20 pm
EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:18 pm If Tilg is wolf with unvotable powers I would turbo Illario tbh.
what do u mean, what does that have to do with Illario
Illario's whole "Tilg is definitely mafia! Wait wtf I can't vote them in the poll?" Feels performative, and if it's a mafia role I would hazard that it's w/w.
Why would it be performative? I had the exact same reaction.
Difference in how I saw the reactions tbh.
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Post by Chamomile »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:20 pm ftr im going to veto hard against any pushes on porcha,seven, santy, dya, nook, alison today. do i think this grouping is pure? probably not. but i think theres probably only 1 mafia here, 2 if we are very lucky but probably more like just 1 but worst case 0. but i think if we solve in this grouping we are most likely gonna spend a lot of days hitting villas only to maybe find a wolf after 3-4 days. its not efficient and game-losing play.
Alison is scum!!!

I'm not interested in yeeting any of the rest (or you) though. Also add in Mac.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:24 pm Like, me and illario had like very similar reactions to not seeing Tilg on the poll and didnt feel performative. Why nitpick that and push against illario??

Ilario has not been townie. He has been pockety. He hasn't offered explanations that are persuasive for any of his reads. He has no strong scumreads. He has misrepresented facts. He is not townie and you should not give him the benefit of your shield just because he townreads you. That is poor.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [DAY 1]

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:17 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:14 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:18 pm Day 1 votecount

Arogame (9): Lily, Seanzie, Alison, Dya, SPF, Santy, Neon, Mac, Tigarial
Millium (5): Cham, Porscha, Belzy, Arogame, Millium
Cham (2): Rondo, Ender
Alison (1): Nanook
Porscha (1): Ilario
I think seanzie, alison, neon, and tilg are most suspicious. I think tilg maybe less than the others because the pile on at that point would probably be something mafia would avoid. Seanzie's actions all game have really confused me but I think he's probably played more games with aro on TS where aro is apparently revered.

alison is good at pushing her agenda when she has one.
What actions are those? Since you mention my actions with respect to Aro, I am wholeheartedly confused, so please explain.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Neon I think illario is having skill issue but they are town prob tbh

What do you think of Porscha and Ender?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Please do not speak to me like this or I will contact your mother and inform her that you are a whore that sells yourself for crack rock.
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:25 pm

I think seanzie, alison, neon, and tilg are most suspicious. I think tilg maybe less than the others because the pile on at that point would probably be something mafia would avoid. Seanzie's actions all game have really confused me but I think he's probably played more games with aro on TS where aro is apparently revered.

What actions are those? Since you mention my actions with respect to Aro, I am wholeheartedly confused, so please explain.
I think the way you're approaching the game in general is less natural than what you normally do. I think you're trying to force solves when you don't normally
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

@Alison @Porscha @santygrass @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @dyachei @Chamomile

it is in all of your best interests to vote with me today. you have all seen in semis and finales what happens when slots not named illario take control of chaotic lobbies like this. once i die the townies in this tag will all get lol-tunneled.

kill in tilg, ender, neon, (redacted). ill out who redacted is closer to eod but theres always hits in here and thats where the solving effort should be directed. gtg fr.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

When Ilario and Santy are not here the game feels measureable and solveable.

When they are here everything turns to chaos and stupidity.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

and if tilg is mafia then u always re-eval sean
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Post by Millium »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:23 pm
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:12 pm
Millium wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:09 pm I mean there was no harm in letting Alison mechanically do something if they could
Nanook was being Nanook for no reason
What could have been the worst thing that could have happened with allowing Alison to get their bonus
There could have been a lot of harm, and honestly I kind of thought about voting Alison as well in an attempt to reduce swing.
what does that even mean
"There could" is a big assumption, of which I doubt this game has crazy lvls of swing, especially given flavor and roles are completely randomized
I am weirded out by your push here. Multiple people have expressed a contrary opinion to yours, but your "what does that even mean" suggests that you aren't even willing to entertain the fact that someone could hold that contrary opinion in earnest.

Controlling variables is a powerful technique that tends to win games. If you're behind, then yeah, throw caution to the wind, but if you're not, then play conservatively.

What if Alison is scum who gets a vig shot if they aren't voted for? Aren't you the least bit wary of Alison's claim that she can clear herself... oh but only sometimes...? You don't need to imagine crazy amounts of swing to understand the benefit of controlling the situation and reducing unknowns. The fact that you seem to blindly trust Alison though is pretty telling.
i have no idea what you mean by reduce swing, im not dismissing anyone
that's all i wanted to ask, sorry if I wasn't clear
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:25 pm @Neon I think illario is having skill issue but they are town prob tbh

What do you think of Porscha and Ender?
I still feel that Porscha feels like the Porscha I'm used to but something feels off but I still think that might be my skill issue.

Ender kinda sees what I see so there's that?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:25 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:24 pm Like, me and illario had like very similar reactions to not seeing Tilg on the poll and didnt feel performative. Why nitpick that and push against illario??

Ilario has not been townie. He has been pockety. He hasn't offered explanations that are persuasive for any of his reads. He has no strong scumreads. He has misrepresented facts. He is not townie and you should not give him the benefit of your shield just because he townreads you. That is poor.
I can feel why you think illario read kn me f.e can feel pockety (and I see that) , But our views in the game are very aligned and I vibe p much with his takes on a level that I see Illario having reads that I have while catching up on stuff and saying them before me, liking where they are willing to push the game forward and etc etc .

Also, spf said illario was obvtown, so Im going to respect that too .
Alison

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:10 pm The best way we can honour the memories of our fallen loved ones is to maintain a pleasant environment of caring for ourselves and each other.

Deep breaths.

Trolling and insulting, even jokingly, and chaos posting will provoke irrational responses from townies. Calm lines of questioning, an open mind and kindness in all things.

This is the way.

Namaste.

Please don't approach me with anything but warmth and love or I will deny you access to my being.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm Please do not speak to me like this or I will contact your mother and inform her that you are a whore that sells yourself for crack rock.
The duality of man
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:22 pm mac are you gonna respond? im about to log off for the night
To which post?
☆Princess Abigail☆

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm @Alison @Porscha @santygrass @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @dyachei @Chamomile

it is in all of your best interests to vote with me today. you have all seen in semis and finales what happens when slots not named illario take control of chaotic lobbies like this. once i die the townies in this tag will all get lol-tunneled.

kill in tilg, ender, neon, (redacted). ill out who redacted is closer to eod but theres always hits in here and thats where the solving effort should be directed. gtg fr.
Lmao.

Thanks.
I hate this

ImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:27 pm and if tilg is mafia then u always re-eval sean
re-eval how?
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:27 pm When Ilario and Santy are not here the game feels measureable and solveable.

When they are here everything turns to chaos and stupidity.
ur the one whose derailed it into chaos and stupidity, im just mathcing u to get the lobby back on track from whatever the hell ur doing lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

Millium wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:27 pm i have no idea what you mean by reduce swing, im not dismissing anyone
that's all i wanted to ask, sorry if I wasn't clear
He means that he thinks we're in a good position so he's playing around random wildcard shit happening like me being mafia with a vig shot. ie. He thinks town is gonna win so if I am town he doesn't need my power role to win and if I am mafia then my power role could be what allows the mafia team to comeback.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:23 pm Ender stop howling that push isnt good at all lol?
Can I make a petition that people stop walking into thread and calling a read/position/push they disagree with as "howling"? I'm really annoyed because it doesn't tell me anything other than you wolfread it.

Also this post is pointless from you.

Which push?

Why?

What's wrong with it?

Why is it "howling" specifically? Do you think it comes from a place of disingenuous opportunism or do you think the progression around how I got to it is fake or doesn't make sense?

Why doesn't it make sense?

I understand that I also jump into threads and call people wolfy with no explanation and that it partially causes my lack of thread sway at times, and that I do it purely to see how people react, but if you're directly engaging with me to "stop", then actually bloody engage with me.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@ilario can you talk to me through your reads on both Porscha and Neon? I think those are the ones I disagree with the most
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Did you respond to my earlier post? I am curious about how you feel about the threadshift from Millium to Aro beyond just that town!Aro died.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:25 pm

I can feel why you think illario read kn me f.e can feel pockety (and I see that) , But our views in the game are very aligned and I vibe p much with his takes on a level that I see Illario having reads that I have while catching up on stuff and saying them before me, liking where they are willing to push the game forward and etc etc .

Also, spf said illario was obvtown, so Im going to respect that too .
Show me where SPF said ilario was obvious town.

Show me which reads of Ilario's you vibe with.

Ilario has posted "Santy is obvious town idg what you people see" so many times that I am near certain you are misunderstanding mind melding for confirmation bias.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

It's how they went about "Wait I can't vote them on the poll."

Do you think Tilg is 100% going to flip mafia that you care so much about what I do after that happens?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:29 pm
Did you respond to my earlier post? I am curious about how you feel about the threadshift from Millium to Aro beyond just that town!Aro died.
Quite sure that I did but I am currently having 6 separate conversations so I apologise if I didn't.
Alison

Post by Alison »

So MacDougall and Illario have been at each other's throats all game but both agree Tilgarial is outed. I also think Tilgarial is very likely to be mafia.

Unfortunately we cannot vote Tilgarial even though doing so would centralize the game and make the town exceptionally likely to solve the game off today.

Therefore whoever put the unvotable on Tilgarial is mafia. Therefore Tilgarial is indeed outed wolf.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:24 pm
Porscha is a very wolfy slot, who I have a history of accurately reading, that has not hit their town tells and that was a day 1 wagon that the person we miselimmed wanted us to eliminate. Cham was excessively mafia towards the end of the day.

This post (and almost every post you've made today) is very suspect.

You provide no reasoning for this list and just expect your insistence to be agreed upon at face value. Almost all of these slots are questionable. Your veto is irrational. If you want to defend them if they get wagoned, defend them. I am sorry but you are not in a position to veto anything.

You feel like a very obvious wolf to me.
Either Mac and I are vibing or I am so pocketed that it's become a maze.

I do enjoy the free wifi tho.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm

I think the way you're approaching the game in general is less natural than what you normally do. I think you're trying to force solves when you don't normally
What does this have to do with Aro's reputation on TS?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ilario voting and then realising Tilgarial isn't on the poll is fine.

Ilario seeing Alison voting them in the thread and being like "what how can you vote them" is clearly just nonsense of the highest order.

Alison voting in the thread does not equate to Alison proving that Alison was able to vote Tilgarial.

It was just pure nonsense.
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

Tilgarial wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:39 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:19 am @Seanzie How do you feel about me?

Standing Emoji
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:20 am One part of me wants to just ignore Seanzie, but Im too much of a nice guy and totally dismiss their read on me would be rude methinks
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:27 am Well, I'm not. So Skill Issue there 😤
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:51 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:46 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:40 am Like, I can explain or go into more detail my Neon tr , or why I vibed with spf/ilario takes but I feel like its kinda clear in my ISO?
Like, usually I can kinda understand why people scumread me, but I kinda feel that I have been obvtowning kinda hard this game. I have made my statements clear and see people give the lazy 'feels TMI' read when they have played with me before as town and know this is a shit take tbh.

Lik cmon @Lilypetal you said that I couldnt townread you off of 5 posts, when the reason I expressed I thought you were town is because two of my scumreads were voting you, when you were in a lhf position? Ffs if anyone seriously think thats a tmi type of read they have to check their skill issue right now

The read on Neon is kinda super clear too why I gave it. Like, a strong meld on the takes, and the way Neon preseted those takes (irt to aro and Tilga) to the thread was super obvtown? Like, not wanting to show 'I have these reads' , but rather implying them at the start and being lowkey about it in the midst of their fluff posting, its just super towny to me.

And like, I only have 2 games with Neon . The Misplay one and the Mash. @MacDougall was in both, so cmparing those two , I think its kinda obvious why I would see this style of posting more towny of Neon? Like, Im not calling Neon polarized because I clearly lack meta, but its and indicator + the melding + the approach in how they take the game irt their read was just super towny.

@staypositivefriend also should know that I mostly base my reads on how I think a player is approaching the game, and that usually leads me to giving confident reads, specially townreads that are usually right (not always. But thats why reassessing exists. ). Like spf you were spectating finale, and one lf the reasons specchat tunneled me was the confidence I had in against tje consensus reads that they were right (aka my Ephemera tow read, which was confident from early and was right. Wowee! ) .

So I think the 'zzanty with reads that feel like TMI' is Lazy and reeking Skill Issue tbh. And something a wolf can easily hop in to boost.

With the latter I am thinking of @arogame123 which mentioned me as possible mafia while doing no effort in trying to interact with me imo , and I was personally expecting more effort in their part in regards to my slot because we are both One Piece Fans tbhtbh
What is your read on me? How do you think I'm approaching the game?
The way you treated your vote / approach feels natural atm, but its not something I can do much atm
santygrass wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:56 am To reply more to the approach part.

Feel like an approach that doesnt care to *explain* much why they think some stuff? And a kinda bold but not loud one.

I mostly refer to this with being kinda lurking and be obvious about it, how you vote but not make much of a push, and it feels *natural* because it is in lin with how you just put the colored list and also dont care to give explanations about ut.

So looking at the string of posts I see how the approach adds up and feels good, but not so much of how many is alignment indicative.

Like, the way you said 'I would vote santy rn' without voting me felt pretty based. And then you ended voting me. That felt kinda towny to me, but at the same time could be a misread and that just being your playstyle. Because at the end you are voting towm there /shrug
Read these posts and tell me this person does not know I'm town.

They are bending over backwards to find a way to cast my approach as "natural" without ever considering for a second that I'm a wolf trying to make them wolfprey.

"part of me just wants to ignore Seanzie" aka they do not consider my push on them possibly coming from a wolf, instead they just want to dismiss an incorrect townie.

"skill issue there" they do not consider that I could be purposefully reading them mafia to get them to flip, they only consider that I might be a wrong townie with a skill issue.

The final post I quote, almost every sentence is "Seanzie is townie, but I don't want to say that out loud".

They clearly know I'm town, and the fact that they do not include me in their towreads makes it so this is TMI.
to the skill issue part, that's a common santy phrase tbh. like. I don't remember santy telling a wolf to their face that they have a skill issue, but
I don't think it would be out of character?

I honestly kinda see where you're coming from otherwise, if you put it like that
the final post you quoted kinda sounded like subdued paranoia tbh, but that assessment doesn't really work well with the natural comment
not sure I'm willing to buy into this quite yet, but thank you for explaining
@dyachei nvm i think i misread this post. when i was rush-skimming i thought this perspective slipped on seanzie being a wolf too but it doesnt look so bad now that im reading it again
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Dya] aubergine

Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Post by Chamomile »

oops I just realized I haven't been doing my posting restriction precisely right! Hopefully, the mods will let that pass!?

lool @ Ilario ego <3
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Like, level 1 nonsense.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

EnderWiggin wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:29 pm
santygrass wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:23 pm Ender stop howling that push isnt good at all lol?
Can I make a petition that people stop walking into thread and calling a read/position/push they disagree with as "howling"? I'm really annoyed because it doesn't tell me anything other than you wolfread it.

Also this post is pointless from you.

Which push?

Why?

What's wrong with it?

Why is it "howling" specifically? Do you think it comes from a place of disingenuous opportunism or do you think the progression around how I got to it is fake or doesn't make sense?

Why doesn't it make sense?

I understand that I also jump into threads and call people wolfy with no explanation and that it partially causes my lack of thread sway at times, and that I do it purely to see how people react, but if you're directly engaging with me to "stop", then actually bloody engage with me.
Its bad to say howling but its okay to say 'lets turbo x' ? Like I think you are being a little bit of a hypocrite with tonal stuff. (I dont mean this in a bad way, like I feel like its a kinda expected and common stuff to say in a game)

I want to know what make you feel so strongly about Illario being scum if Tilg role is the poll related one. Is it only their reaction? Or are you scumreading them from before?

And like, attack me for questioning you is also a little bit distasteful but I'll take the blame for saying howling ig /shrug
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:16 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:15 pm
ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:14 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:14 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:12 pm
Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:07 pm Good evening. EnderWiggin is now my strongest mafia read.
how do you figure
Because his push on me sucked.

Also because I am now open to the possibility of Chamomile being town and if that is true then Ender has been doing nothing but opportunistically pushing town all game while letting other people take the fall for it, and also just having bad content in general (which I scumread him for earlier).
yeah, since i cant get tilg im trying to figure out who i want most from ender,neon + (redacted)
I'm down for Tilg. Aro had Ender in never kill tier and I want to respect his reads.

[VOTE: Tilg] aubergine
oh wtf how can u vote him? i couldnt see him in the poll earlier
This post is very fake. Read it. Think about it. Explain how this is a real thought.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:27 pm and if tilg is mafia then u always re-eval sean
No friends Ilario, no friends.

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat

Post by dyachei »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:31 pm
dyachei wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm

What does this have to do with Aro's reputation on TS?
you asked about actions. That was a separate point to the pushing of the agenda if you read my post again

I think your actions on voting aro were kind of...trying to seem like you wanted something else but you didnt really
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm going to bed gn yall.

Illario is sussy amogus.

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:31 pm Ilario voting and then realising Tilgarial isn't on the poll is fine.

Ilario seeing Alison voting them in the thread and being like "what how can you vote them" is clearly just nonsense of the highest order.

Alison voting in the thread does not equate to Alison proving that Alison was able to vote Tilgarial.

It was just pure nonsense.
I agree. But I dont see anything Alignment indicative there
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:30 pm So MacDougall and Illario have been at each other's throats all game but both agree Tilgarial is outed. I also think Tilgarial is very likely to be mafia.

Unfortunately we cannot vote Tilgarial even though doing so would centralize the game and make the town exceptionally likely to solve the game off today.

Therefore whoever put the unvotable on Tilgarial is mafia. Therefore Tilgarial is indeed outed wolf.
Yes. And if there is a dayvig that is the obvious shot to make.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like, calling that post fake feel like someone accusing someone of mafia because they had a typo and a post seemed like a perspective slip . To put an analogy or idk
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

ilario wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:26 pm @Alison @Porscha @santygrass @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @dyachei @Chamomile

This is an ego play lmao.

I wanna flip you for this alone.

Do you remember how well it worked when you worked with me in the Basketball game and I was the one to actually out Brad when you/Alexa were lol-defending him?

Do you remember how that worked when we worked together after that and solved the game? That was a fun game.

I will 100% agree you're a good town and your solving of the game works well for me to bounce off of. You lead me to Chilly in our Semi's. I in fact had Chilly closer to the biggest sus at the time of my death than anyone else. Constantly there are other people's contributions who fucking matter for a game, this isn't single player bruh.

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”