Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [GAME OVER - TOWN WIN]

There's so few left, but we could still stand to lose one.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:00 pm

dyachei
No votes
ilario
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
Millium
36%
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
peepeepoopoo (host/dead/spec)
64%

Total votes: 14
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 844

Re: Anniversary Game 3 - Cindy Kate Meet Up [Day 3]

Post by Millium »

Millium (4)
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1179
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by ilario »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:50 am I'm not sure why, but I kind of feel like I am town's last bastion of hope... and that isn't a good sign.
well man like

I dunno but if you can like kill a wolf in a way that clears you it'd do wonders for my solve

I've obviously been party to two good town dying but I'm definitely not alone there and the sentiment is definitely that I'm the primary exponent which isn't true like...

dya hard pushed aro and kept Alison in their sus in while hedging

ilario didn't vote Aro day 1 but he kept his hands clean and then did vote Alison day 2 but in a way he's made sure to belabour was "just voting her cuz of mac" or someshit like that...

so I'm... discouraged for sure
nah i voted because santy specifically pinged me to switch and after a day of fighting for alison to no avail i just gave up lol
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

I mean i hedged a little bit but made it clear i wanted porscha to go over yesterday. or belzy but more porscha
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 296
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:50 am I'm not sure why, but I kind of feel like I am town's last bastion of hope... and that isn't a good sign.
well man like

I dunno but if you can like kill a wolf in a way that clears you it'd do wonders for my solve

I've obviously been party to two good town dying but I'm definitely not alone there and the sentiment is definitely that I'm the primary exponent which isn't true like...

dya hard pushed aro and kept Alison in their sus in while hedging

ilario didn't vote Aro day 1 but he kept his hands clean and then did vote Alison day 2 but in a way he's made sure to belabour was "just voting her cuz of mac" or someshit like that...

so I'm... discouraged for sure
You should probably just remove me from the solve anyways.

But yeah, that is kind of it. The heavy hitters this game aren't pulling their weight, and the prople pulling their weight will likely be killed soon, which will leave me as the last bastion of hope.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 186
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

Why am I not in the poll? And what is this Dya Belzy connection about?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I was and am too occupied to play Mafia today, and I cannot be voted for. That is perfect. Tomorrow I will always be relatively MIA, while I have plans! If I get to live at day 4 and onwards, I will try to be somewhat active again. In the meantime I was thinking Millium is scum: my first day 1 reads were: Aro town, Ali town, Mil scum. Aro and Alison flipped town, I hate it I changed my read on Alison, cuz I really thought she could be scum when we flipped her. My read on Millium was on pause when they were gifting presents, but trying to read into power roles is hella confusing, and I just read their play as scummy, and I trust my first reads the most rn. What is the red check on Santy about? Obviously I am not fully catched up (not even close). And also please explain the bus driver / me / Dya part to me.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Belzy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:43 pm I was and am too occupied to play Mafia today, and I cannot be voted for. That is perfect. Tomorrow I will always be relatively MIA, while I have plans! If I get to live at day 4 and onwards, I will try to be somewhat active again. In the meantime I was thinking Millium is scum: my first day 1 reads were: Aro town, Ali town, Mil scum. Aro and Alison flipped town, I hate it I changed my read on Alison, cuz I really thought she could be scum when we flipped her. My read on Millium was on pause when they were gifting presents, but trying to read into power roles is hella confusing, and I just read their play as scummy, and I trust my first reads the most rn. What is the red check on Santy about? Obviously I am not fully catched up (not even close). And also please explain the bus driver / me / Dya part to me.
You and Mac are outed. You're doing similar fps fakeclaim stuff to what you did in Condiment Crusade when you claimed cop.

Gg Erika.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 517
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

seanzie, belzy can literally be lying without mac being outed. How are you missing this?
Chamomile
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 195
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Seven, Xivii

Post by Chamomile »

santygrass wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:08 am Well actually @Chamomile was the One Piece gifs and stuff a Post Quirk or nah?
Yes
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

dyachei wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:10 pm seanzie, belzy can literally be lying without mac being outed. How are you missing this?
I just want to see what Erika says.

Also, if Santygrass is telling the truth and no weird stuff happend, they cannot have a neighborhood, so they are both outed.

Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

dyachei wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:10 pm seanzie, belzy can literally be lying without mac being outed. How are you missing this?
Yes, me and Mac already touched up on how everything can resolve without it being both Mac and betzy, and that requires betzy to be a killing powrr
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

I'd rather play tactics orge for some hours tonight after work, since it just came out

#Priorities
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Belzy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:43 pm I was and am too occupied to play Mafia today, and I cannot be voted for. That is perfect. Tomorrow I will always be relatively MIA, while I have plans! If I get to live at day 4 and onwards, I will try to be somewhat active again. In the meantime I was thinking Millium is scum: my first day 1 reads were: Aro town, Ali town, Mil scum. Aro and Alison flipped town, I hate it I changed my read on Alison, cuz I really thought she could be scum when we flipped her. My read on Millium was on pause when they were gifting presents, but trying to read into power roles is hella confusing, and I just read their play as scummy, and I trust my first reads the most rn. What is the red check on Santy about? Obviously I am not fully catched up (not even close). And also please explain the bus driver / me / Dya part to me.
There exists no definite red check on Santy, just that you/Santy/Neon has to contain mafia
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Hello
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

probably will be day 4 at least
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Rondo oozing town these pages
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:02 pm
You and Mac are outed. You're doing similar fps fakeclaim stuff to what you did in Condiment Crusade when you claimed cop.

Gg Erika.
You are wrong. So there will be never evidence, because I am town and Mac is town.

And no, two games are two different games. Similar is not the same.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Millium wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:49 pm
There exists no definite red check on Santy, just that you/Santy/Neon has to contain mafia
Why has that to be the case?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

How, the dude got roleblocked and claimed an action, unless this is just theater between illario and him
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:42 pm
I just want to see what Erika says.

Also, if Santygrass is telling the truth and no weird stuff happend, they cannot have a neighborhood, so they are both outed.
Why cannot I have what I have, and why does this out us both, and why do i still have no answer to the bus driver part?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Belzy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:42 pm
Millium wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:49 pm
Why has that to be the case?
Well honestly I don't even know anymore since Neon lied about their ability, so I don't particularly know if that's the case anymore.

But originally claimed mechanics lined up with one of you having to have lied.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

This game is too obsessed with power roles, lol.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Also my hours changed, stuff came up, so I won't be around at all tmr outside mobile, since I have to work early
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

If santy is not a real red check, then i go vote

[VOTE: Millium] aubergine
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

I have yet to read evidence i am scum. Once irl occupied my entire week, i suddenly was MIA and scumread. Give me a real reason to lynch.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

And i cannot fully catch up anymore. You people post way too much. So i may never find out why i am not in the poll because no one is telling me.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

/shrug
People are still hiding info, so everything is fucked either way
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Belzy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:50 pm And i cannot fully catch up anymore. You people post way too much. So i may never find out why i am not in the poll because no one is telling me.
That's cause no one has admitted to it, which leads to either being Rondo, Seanzie, Nanook, or Ender

Or Neon/Santy are lying, which Santy had go info, so I don't his claim is fake
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 757
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:50 pm And i cannot fully catch up anymore. You people post way too much. So i may never find out why i am not in the poll because no one is telling me.
There's a power role that hides people from the poll.

Maybe a delayed kill.

It was used on Tilg yesterday, you today.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Good info, as in I think it would be wild if he completely faked that track, especially on a bus driver, the chances of him getting caught off that would be exceptionally high
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Millium wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:53 pm
That's cause no one has admitted to it, which leads to either being Rondo, Seanzie, Nanook, or Ender

My claim is verifiable and I have literally slipped like 3 times lmao.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Not that it tells anyone my alignment, just that I'm not the poll remover.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Who would want to make me unlynchable?
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:53 pm

Maybe a delayed kill.

I am already dead?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

Delayed kill would point to Mac then
I think
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:54 pm

Who would want to make me unlynchable?
Your guess is good as mine tbh
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 751
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

@Millium I saw one post of yours that said that Neon/Me was a red or difference check, bit In me/Belzy/Neon there had to be one mafia. Can you walk me through that thought prcess?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:55 pm

Maybe a delayed kill.

I am already dead?
Iunno.

It's a guess.

We got no clue.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Millium wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:55 pm Delayed kill would point to Mac then
I think
Why Mac?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

If it's a delayed kill then I'd probably say the killer is clear. No way you don't use it on town if you're wolf.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Well actually I have read nothing in between my last apparence tol just letting you know/?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

And by "Town" I mean "People widely townread."

Both targets have been POE in some way.
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

Is that why Mac is not talking to me in our hood??? He poisened me???
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Belzy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:56 pm
I think
Why Mac?
He claimed to have shot Tilg.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

EnderWiggin wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:56 pm

Maybe a delayed kill.

I am already dead?
Iunno.

It's a guess.

We got no clue.
Well actually Mac claimed the kill on Tilg. On that scenario Mac is mafia yes?
Millium
Loan Shark

Post by Millium »

santygrass wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:56 pm @Millium I saw one post of yours that said that Neon/Me was a red or difference check, bit In me/Belzy/Neon there had to be one mafia. Can you walk me through that thought prcess?
I have to has back in front lunch soon, you can check my isos for my thoughts on my mechanical process
Belzy
Money Launderer

Post by Belzy »

santygrass wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:57 pm

Maybe a delayed kill.

I am already dead?
Iunno.

It's a guess.

We got no clue.
3p vig, town vig, etc.

So not per say?
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

santygrass wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:57 pm

Maybe a delayed kill.

I am already dead?
Iunno.

It's a guess.

We got no clue.
Why would they have hit Tilg > Belzy if they were mafia.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

I think
bro I can't be wolf if belzy is town this is literally a scumslip
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1355

Post by MacDougall »

Belzy wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:57 pm Is that why Mac is not talking to me in our hood??? He poisened me???
okay Belzy is just outed gg

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”