Total votes: 11
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 363

Re: Anniversary Game 4 - Staff vs AtE D2

Post by Dyslexicon »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:58 am
lucy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:56 am
Violet wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:04 am I got unexpected trouble on weekend, but now I am fully able to play. I will analyze every post, every player and every vote that has been cast. You can expect results later today 😁
1) I assume this was before ruri's role flipped
2) I assume role flipping late is so that people can inherit or not inherit roles after they kill someone
3) Violet is only other low poster (nobody was breaking 150) and he said he'd be more active

wouldn't u drop the role to look towny, daisy?
This is why I'm saying if Dizzy is bad, Violet must be their partner.
We're literally lovered lol. Of course, you could "belieeeeeve" that we faked that or whatever, but it literally just makes us more of a target. Because if you suspect any of us to some degree, any of us would be an ok vote target.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 153

Re: Anniversary Game 4 - Staff vs AtE D3

Post by Ricochet »

Case file Spacedaisy

Role stuff

No clue. Was there something, from someone, about Daisy spewing Epig town? I picked up the comment, but couldn’t wrap my head around it.

Vote pattern

D1
- #147 Triple - TMI

D2
- #824 Boquise [townflip] – vote toss with inquiry
- #875 TSP [townflip] – moves, no reasoning
- #938 Boquise [townflip] – moves, still not decisive
- #939 lucy – moves right away, just to avoid ties
- #942 TSP final – chooses this path over less “town posts”

D1 may be pardonable in Daisy never getting back to the keyboard, D2 becomes more questionable with votes this sketchy and thin.

If there’s nuance I can grasp, it would be that Daisy, much like Dizzy, admitted at times to be “spinning” wrt what to do, where to vote, but she comes off more detached as opposed to Dizzy’s more erratic and defeatist tones. Furthermore, up to #942 I’m sensing that Daisy took just as detached of an approach to game solving i.e. recapping her own way, reading into things her own, making comments that were not much connected to other viewpoints.

I admit there could have been more scrutiny to Daisy’s activity and voting.

if wolf

coast on early (and recurrent) towncred, no wagon pushing, less than active presence and memorability

if town

active as possible, but with faults in engagement and connectivity with main topics

Not the easiest read to project and not ideal at MYLO phase. I would hope this is just less-than-optimal town play, instead of low effort wolf banking.

Read: town guess or would not pursue to lynch.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:22 pmFurther musing: still no clarity offered (even though I asked – #897) on why they chose Ruri over Violet. Both were compatible for the spankkill on D1, so at most Dizzy could have even gambled with a 50% chance kill on either. Bit concerning that answer was only some meta nostalgia for playing with Violet (and shade thrown back at me re: the Rico/Violet pairing).

The spankviglol vig role is probably the least alignment-solvable of those to evaluate. Both town or mafia could have this type of (very) conditional extra shot / game removal.
I think I was very clear why I chose Ruri over Violet. It is because I know Ruri to be a low poster who is prone to being a mischop if they are town. That is my experience with them. My experience with Violet is the exact opposite; that they are very actively involved. I have not played with Violet since that champs game some years ago, so yes, that also factored in. If you asked my gut at the time, I would probably say Violet had a slight more chance of flipping mafia than Ruri tbh, but that's moot. Ruri also had a wagon on D1. So that is why I chose Ruri. Is that clear now?

I also completely disagree that my role is the least alignment-solvable. Most big games on syndicate have players posting more than 150 posts. This game is literally the only Anniversary game where everyone apparently decided to low post. They could not know that when they made the game. Actually, there was a 100 post post count thing on D1, which kind of changes things, so whoops. But cool. I've said my piece on that.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Friend coming over. Be back around 1-2 hours till EOD.

If I could project Violet's role as town, that would leave just lucy and Dizzy, with a heavy maybe on Daisy as wolf sheep. Project to vote one of them two.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Anniversary Game 4 - Staff vs AtE D1

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:15 pm TripleHaven ( 4 ): Dolby, Spacedaisy, lucy, Dyslexicon
lucy ( 3 ): TripleHaven, MartinGG99, Epignosis
Dolby ( 1 ): Jackofhearts2005
Moonwink ( 1 ): Ricochet
Ricochet ( 1 ): Boquise
TonyStarkPrime ( 1 ): Moonwink
not voting ( 3 ): Ruri, Tonystarkprime, violet

[Host note: vc has been corrected]
Anyway.

I think Epig/Lucy is not w/w.
Epig/Daisy is not w/w because of how Daisy reacted to the shot.

I'm starting to think maybe not Violet/Lucy, since Lucy is pushing me now, which would make Violet die as well. So that seems less likely.

I do think Daisy is town. I asked everyone if they thought TSP actually investigated Daisy. My conclusion was that he didn't. Nobody cared about that, so I think I'm just going to belieeeeeeve that TSP's action failed like he said.

Epig is all over the place with his votes and pushes. Recently on me. He might be mafia. That would almost be a boring solution.

Maybe it is just Rico and Violet like I thought.

I could see Violet targeting me if either they thought I still had my vig role, or that it was likely Violet would be chopped today and not so likely I would. Would be hilarious if I am chopped if Violet is mafia lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:03 am First time playing with Dolby as well. Seems to boast and then confirm lowpost approach. Is lowposting standard from him?
Maybe I'll just go with this.

[VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:34 pm Friend coming over. Be back around 1-2 hours till EOD.

If I could project Violet's role as town, that would leave just lucy and Dizzy, with a heavy maybe on Daisy as wolf sheep. Project to vote one of them two.
You should probably vote me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Honestly, I'm not very invested. I support any chop that is not Daisy probably.

Town would probably need to come together. I've tried to show the simplest way I know how people can find me town.

The vote jumping and little confidence and kind of hopeless disposition that Rico are town tells for me. Maybe someone knows this, maybe not. Maybe you can just belieeeeve whatever you want.

Chopping me is fine because Violet will go down as well, so there's still a chance he's mafia, and he's doing nothing, so
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 6:59 pm Flavor deez nuts lol

In the night! @Boquise has died, and flips TOWN. Flip will be updated with role in about 24 hours. Boq's role was discarded, and flips:
**The Champ**

You’re a champ. Not just a champ, THE champ. As such, you are possessed of an incredible oracular ability, and are naturally gifted in the art of persuasion. You’re literally sloonei, in other words. As such, your posts may only be copy/pasted from sloonei's iso in this game: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ampionship . Fun! Failure to do so will result in shame (and other nebulous, unspecified consequences). Adhering to this restriction will result in being rewarded handsomely. You may change any player names as you wish, and you may use incomplete copy/pastes but you cannot stitch quotes or posts together to create new ones.

Addendum one: the d2 restriction is sloonei's iso from this game: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/27808

Addendum two: when the restriction is followed, this reward is unlocked:
Your reward is:

Tonight, you can choose to block all factional actions. Unfortunately, doing so will sacrifice your life.
D3 will end at 6pm, November 20.

No event and no postcap today.

Spoiler: show
@ Dyslexicon
@ Epignosis
@ lucy
@ Ricochet
@ Spacedaisy
@ Violet
Hey, people.

Read Boq's role. Boq sacrificed himself.

@lucy Your "why did they kill Boq" arguments doesn't work anymore. To your information.

Also lol, Daisy was right that Boq had a posting restriction.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I think I decided that it’s still Violet/Rico, like I thought before. So this is fine
Ricochet

Re: Anniversary Game 4 - Staff vs AtE D2

Post by Ricochet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:39 pm

I'm starting to think maybe not Violet/Lucy, since Lucy is pushing me now, which would make Violet die as well. So that seems less likely.
I don't follow. Why would Violet die if we lynch you? It reads to me that Violet dies if mafia nighkill her, also exploding in their face.
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:33 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:22 pmFurther musing: still no clarity offered (even though I asked – #897) on why they chose Ruri over Violet. Both were compatible for the spankkill on D1, so at most Dizzy could have even gambled with a 50% chance kill on either. Bit concerning that answer was only some meta nostalgia for playing with Violet (and shade thrown back at me re: the Rico/Violet pairing).

The spankviglol vig role is probably the least alignment-solvable of those to evaluate. Both town or mafia could have this type of (very) conditional extra shot / game removal.
I think I was very clear why I chose Ruri over Violet. It is because I know Ruri to be a low poster who is prone to being a mischop if they are town. That is my experience with them. My experience with Violet is the exact opposite; that they are very actively involved. I have not played with Violet since that champs game some years ago, so yes, that also factored in. If you asked my gut at the time, I would probably say Violet had a slight more chance of flipping mafia than Ruri tbh, but that's moot. Ruri also had a wagon on D1. So that is why I chose Ruri. Is that clear now?

I also completely disagree that my role is the least alignment-solvable. Most big games on syndicate have players posting more than 150 posts. This game is literally the only Anniversary game where everyone apparently decided to low post. They could not know that when they made the game. Actually, there was a 100 post post count thing on D1, which kind of changes things, so whoops. But cool. I've said my piece on that.
"I would probably say Violet had a slight more chance of flipping mafia"

You had the chance to target Violet N1. 100% her and 50% Ruri, or other way around. But still something. Why did you not?

As per your second paragraph: how is your original role town-readable by a convincing margin?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I actually forgot I had multiple possible shots. I just thought of myself as normal vig. Probably wouldn’t have done two anyway, cause that is a lot to potentially lose in worst case scenario. But yeah, I actually just forgot I could do multiple targets.

Also, my role being able to potentially kill multiple targets makes it even more obvious that it is not a mafia role. If you or others don’t get that or won’t accept that, I cannot help you.

My understanding is that me and Violet both die if any of us are chopped, as we are still lovered.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, the feeling about Violet was just a baseless feeling. Neither Ruri nor Violet had done enough on D1 to read them. I probably had that feeling of “probably Violet and I’ll shoot wrong” just from a pessimistic mind frame, and would perhaps feel the opposite if I had chose Violet.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Yeah, me and Violet die together
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:09 pm I actually forgot I had multiple possible shots. I just thought of myself as normal vig. Probably wouldn’t have done two anyway, cause that is a lot to potentially lose in worst case scenario. But yeah, I actually just forgot I could do multiple targets.

Also, my role being able to potentially kill multiple targets makes it even more obvious that it is not a mafia role. If you or others don’t get that or won’t accept that, I cannot help you.

My understanding is that me and Violet both die if any of us are chopped, as we are still lovered.
Violet did not concurs with your understanding in #977.

Balance-wise, extra shots from mafia (with high conditional factors - as you said, no D1 high-poster targetting, totally up to chance whether low- and high-thresholds even occur or occur for multiple players) is not unthinkable in light of several confirmed vig shots. The game has a clear shoot-out bonanza edge. That it is D3 and we are sadly at MYLO phase is an outcome - but another could have been that we could have already dealt lethal to mafia, just as well. Maybe mafia received something in balance for that.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:17 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:09 pm I actually forgot I had multiple possible shots. I just thought of myself as normal vig. Probably wouldn’t have done two anyway, cause that is a lot to potentially lose in worst case scenario. But yeah, I actually just forgot I could do multiple targets.

Violet did not concurs with your understanding in #977.

Balance-wise, extra shots from mafia (with high conditional factors - as you said, no D1 high-poster targetting, totally up to chance whether low- and high-thresholds even occur or occur for multiple players) is not unthinkable in light of several confirmed vig shots. The game has a clear shoot-out bonanza edge. That it is D3 and we are sadly at MYLO phase is an outcome - but another could have been that we could have already dealt lethal to mafia, just as well. Maybe mafia received something in balance for that.
Ok.

Maybe hosts designed a game where mafia got a multiple shot vig. I got that role, decided to both claim it and discard it. Likely story.

Very cool.

I’ve also done nothing other than trying to solve this game. I’m not going to debate you or anyone else on this. I’m clearly not being listened to anyway, despite what in my mind is obvious.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Trying to get out of my role being an obvious town role that I handled in an obvious town way by saying it’s not “unthinkable” is daft.

I’ve argued the point clearly enough. So that’s the simple way to understand I’m town, if you can’t do in the other way. If anyone have questions not about that, let me know.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Forgot a third point I was gonna make, but it came back now: your slankvig shot is the only night-only vig shot that you ask of us to interpret assuredly as town. As in, mafia arguably only nightkills, all confirmed town vigs did it during the Day, yet yours is night-bound, but also confirmable town. How?

I don't act as if I'm not listening, if that's what your feeling, so try not to take it that way.

Roles factor in, for sure. If I were to go the exoneration path entirely and clear you and Violet, I would be left with only two viable candidates. lucy and Daisy. Can we work on that?

Roles factor aside, I cannot clear you for your gameplay. Emotional-tinged as claiming "you tried to solve the game" may be, I don't see clearance in that since both Days you wagoned lynches with no belief in being mafia.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Fourth point: you claimed the Ruri kill well into Day 2. You left it up in the air for about a third or quarter of the phase.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:39 pm Fourth point: you claimed the Ruri kill well into Day 2. You left it up in the air for about a third or quarter of the phase.
As is custom to do. What is wrong with that?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:42 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:39 pm Fourth point: you claimed the Ruri kill well into Day 2. You left it up in the air for about a third or quarter of the phase.
Casts some perception of hesitation or late coming-truthful-with-it. Why not claim it beginning of phase?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:38 pm Forgot a third point I was gonna make, but it came back now: your slankvig shot is the only night-only vig shot that you ask of us to interpret assuredly as town. As in, mafia arguably only nightkills, all confirmed town vigs did it during the Day, yet yours is night-bound, but also confirmable town. How?

I don't act as if I'm not listening, if that's what your feeling, so try not to take it that way.

Roles factor in, for sure. If I were to go the exoneration path entirely and clear you and Violet, I would be left with only two viable candidates. lucy and Daisy. Can we work on that?

Roles factor aside, I cannot clear you for your gameplay. Emotional-tinged as claiming "you tried to solve the game" may be, I don't see clearance in that since both Days you wagoned lynches with no belief in being mafia.
Mafia wouldn’t get a multiple shot vig, no matter how conditional. And if they actually did, they wouldn’t let it go. That’s the end of my argument. It being not totally unthinkable to plural you is not something that makes me a good vote. Forget about confirming. Is it likely. Beyond that, I’m still not mafia. If people still want to vote me, that is their prerogative, and they can argue for how it was like totally a rational choice with the information on hand after the game.

I’m not exonerating Violet based on role. In my game, game 3, mafia had exactly a loverizer role. (Although in that game roles and alignments were random).
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 142

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:13 pm Yeah, me and Violet die together
What are your feelings about violets alignment and I need to understand what that means for the numbers but I'm also under a deadline for a file and my brain can't process much today.

Given Triplehaven's role, I am kind of wondering about the likelihood of the role violet has claimed being town when we know there was already one neighborizor or whatever the fuck we call them that we absolutely know was town. I need to read back over their role.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:45 pm
Casts some perception of hesitation or late coming-truthful-with-it. Why not claim it beginning of phase?
Because sometimes mafia slip that they have information they shouldn’t have. It’s almost always beneficial to claim info well into the day. If you go back, you can see I asked about Moon’s assumptions about the Ruri shot before I revealed it. Lucy also said something about three town kills. Which was suss honestly. So yeah, I’m looking to see how people react when only I have the info first. There was also no need to say it early. The only important thing to me was that I didn’t die without revealing the info.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:52 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:38 pm Forgot a third point I was gonna make, but it came back now: your slankvig shot is the only night-only vig shot that you ask of us to interpret assuredly as town. As in, mafia arguably only nightkills, all confirmed town vigs did it during the Day, yet yours is night-bound, but also confirmable town. How?

Mafia wouldn’t get a multiple shot vig, no matter how conditional. And if they actually did, they wouldn’t let it go. That’s the end of my argument. It being not totally unthinkable to plural you is not something that makes me a good vote. Forget about confirming. Is it likely. Beyond that, I’m still not mafia. If people still want to vote me, that is their prerogative, and they can argue for how it was like totally a rational choice with the information on hand after the game.

I’m not exonerating Violet based on role. In my game, game 3, mafia had exactly a loverizer role. (Although in that game roles and alignments were random).
I addressed the end of your argument. This role, as mafia, could have been dropped in light of witnessing that under-5 and over-150 post count are extremely unlikely to occur in this game.

"I'm not exonerating Violet based on role"

So, if Violet is mafia loverizer, and Violet's description of the role is genuine, Violet would explode upon mafia killing them. Aka their teammates.

Make that make sense. Make the role make sense as mafia role, as per how Violet described it.

You are also not addressing that VIolet does not confirm your loverizer take. (#977)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epi, I concur that Rico looks very much like mafia Golden in Game 1 right now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:58 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:45 pm
Because sometimes mafia slip that they have information they shouldn’t have. It’s almost always beneficial to claim info well into the day. If you go back, you can see I asked about Moon’s assumptions about the Ruri shot before I revealed it. Lucy also said something about three town kills. Which was suss honestly. So yeah, I’m looking to see how people react when only I have the info first. There was also no need to say it early. The only important thing to me was that I didn’t die without revealing the info.
Fair enough.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:56 pm
What are your feelings about violets alignment and I need to understand what that means for the numbers but I'm also under a deadline for a file and my brain can't process much today.

Given Triplehaven's role, I am kind of wondering about the likelihood of the role violet has claimed being town when we know there was already one neighborizor or whatever the fuck we call them that we absolutely know was town. I need to read back over their role.
Violet has done nothing townie and almost nothing at all as far as I’m concerned. Voting him out could go both ways.

I mean, I should probably go reread, but I’m on phone and not really feeling motivated to. Sorry
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:59 pm Epi, I concur that Rico looks very much like mafia Golden in Game 1 right now.
That was said towards Dizzy.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:58 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:52 pm

I addressed the end of your argument. This role, as mafia, could have been dropped in light of witnessing that under-5 and over-150 post count are extremely unlikely to occur in this game.

"I'm not exonerating Violet based on role"

So, if Violet is mafia loverizer, and Violet's description of the role is genuine, Violet would explode upon mafia killing them. Aka their teammates.

Make that make sense. Make the role make sense as mafia role, as per how Violet described it.

You are also not addressing that VIolet does not confirm your loverizer take. (#977)
Do we have Violet’s role description confirmed?
It seems like you’re taking his word, which is interesting
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:01 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:59 pm Epi, I concur that Rico looks very much like mafia Golden in Game 1 right now.
I’m cool like Golden
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well, it is you who has major mafia Golden vibes going on imo.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Violet wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:15 pm
Ricochet wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:53 am
Violet wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:29 am
Can anyone more familiar with the site confirm if violations against AtE policy are brought up in the thread like this? At first I didn't think about it, but considering the theme of the game, this might be related to a some in game ability.
Dunno how Nanook enforces AtE policy in other games, but it's probably ability-related, given the theme of this game.

Town, wolf, indy ability, though?
This reply does raise concern as it is quite clear the ability is related to the "staff" ie. the wolves in this game. Town has AtE as their theme, so if ou had a town role, you'd know the power belongs to wolves.

As wolves you would also know the power belongs to wolves though. However, as a wolf you could miss that town could easily figure out to who this ability belongs as you don't actually have to do any of the figuring out.
Wait. This is not w/w
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:01 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:56 pm

Violet has done nothing townie and almost nothing at all as far as I’m concerned. Voting him out could go both ways.

I mean, I should probably go reread, but I’m on phone and not really feeling motivated to. Sorry
If you are town, how tactical do you find it was to not attempt a vig kill on Violet, not push enough for a Violet clear two Days in a row and reach a state of "let's see how it pans out" on MYLO?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:05 pm
How do you define those vibes? And why project a different game's different player's moveset onto here?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Violet wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:32 pm Some call me the loverizer. They are mistaken, as I am much more like a hostage taker. I pair myself with a player I suspect is a wolf and if wolves dare to kill me, they'll lose one of their own. If I used my powers succesfully that is.

Currently I think Rico and Dizzy are the likeliest wolves. Boq started to trouble me a bit after TSP's flip, but that slot doesn't require solving any longer.
@Ricochet Is this the post you are referring to?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:10 pm
Violet wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:32 pm Some call me the loverizer. They are mistaken, as I am much more like a hostage taker. I pair myself with a player I suspect is a wolf and if wolves dare to kill me, they'll lose one of their own. If I used my powers succesfully that is.

Currently I think Rico and Dizzy are the likeliest wolves. Boq started to trouble me a bit after TSP's flip, but that slot doesn't require solving any longer.
Yes.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:09 pm
How do you define those vibes? And why project a different game's different player's moveset onto here?
You didn’t have a problem with that when it was to me lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

@Violet If you are town and don’t vote in what is surely Lylo, I’ll be very disappointed.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:10 pm

Yes.
And you can’t see how that possibly can be a mafia role?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Rico, you've cased every single player, I didn't read everyone's in particular but I know in mine you kind of mischaracterized some of the things. For example, my move on TSP was specifically because we needed to get it off a tie. So I had to pick one of the three options that I could help move ahead of a tie. You just put I moved for no reasons.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

You've cased everyone and yet not cast a vote
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Worried about saving a teammate?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:11 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:09 pm
You didn’t have a problem with that when it was to me lol
I didn't cover it this morning or in my Epignosis filing, I'll admit. They're free to express it, but on principle it would be ideal not to profile such outer meta, yes. Reasoning on potential sheeping can be worded properly.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm tempted to shake shit up and vote lucy right now.

I really don't feel like what I'm seeing from Dizzy is a wolf look.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:13 pm

Yes.
If Violet did not lie about the role description, then... no?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Why isn't Rico just self pres voting already?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:15 pm Worried about saving a teammate?
I may have to save myself, for starters.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:18 pm

Yes.
First of all, Violet could just lie if mafia, no?

Also, second of all, the role could just work in the same way as Violet describes, just by taking down town with him instead of taking down mafia with him, no?

You are showing your TMI.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:18 pm

Yes.
Makes more sense that a mafia would hold a role like that. They would know who they are taking down is not their teammate in the case that someone manages to vote them out of vig kill them. Whereas, giving that role to a civ can mean they are much more likely to take out another townie with them if they die. Plus, how many civ vig shots have we already seen?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Syndicate's 10-Year Anniversary Festival”