RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by robyn »

Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:58 pm What is pocketing?
say I compliment you, then you have good feelings about me, and reflexively tr me
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:52 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:30 pm - lucy x family trio : what the point was all of that?
the one word motive starts with an s
You could also just say the word.
Subterfuge
It seems the one word isn't enough to explain your motive. Can you clarify? We are related but we are not one person.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:01 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:52 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:52 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:32 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:30 pm - lucy x family trio : what the point was all of that?
the one word motive starts with an s
You could also just say the word.
Subterfuge
It seems the one word isn't enough to explain your motive. Can you clarify? We are related but we are not one person.
Good, a hive mind would be illegal btsc
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:57 pm Lucy was feeling me out as well. I don’t have any sense of hyperfocus.
When? I just read your interactions, and it didn’t feel that way to me? But I might have missed it?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:07 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:57 pm Lucy was feeling me out as well. I don’t have any sense of hyperfocus.
When? I just read your interactions, and it didn’t feel that way to me? But I might have missed it?
She was asking me a bundle of questions about how I perceive age after I used age as my crutch for voting Seanzie.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I had the impression that, as someone who doesn’t know me, she was willing to take my vote logic at face value and see if she could learn anything about me as a result.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It might not be as noticeable to you because to you my vote for Seanzie was obvious nonsense.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

What is sheeping? It turned into a verb and now I'm confused.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:11 pm What is sheeping? It turned into a verb and now I'm confused.
Blindly following the butt in front of you.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

(Although, I would say that good sheeping is actually acknowledging that someone you have a strong town read on might have a good read and trusting their instincts over your own).
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:12 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:00 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:55 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:44 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:25 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:07 pm time wise I'm a noobie, irl and mafia, however everyone I know says I play both like a vet
You have 2124 post I draw the noobie line at 2000.
where do you draw the line at irl maturity
I use the gillick competency test.

(I’m a lawyer in child protection and gillick competency is how we assess whether a child is mature enough to make their own decisions so this is technically accurate.)

Or, if you want a more serious answer, I definitely don’t draw that line based on age, but if I did it would have to be somewhere older than me.
do you think having studied arguments and rhetoric for your entire adult life has made you better at mafia? I noticed you just had a sick win in game 1 as mafia
I think I started pretty good and if anything might have gotten worse lol.

But I don’t think it’s my arguments and rhetoric that have made me good at mafia. I think it’s my ability to understand how people think. I can often see the motivations behind a post. Reads are more important arguments. I won that game because I had good reads on who I needed to kill and who would vote with me at lylo.
This?

I didn’t view this that way, but I guess it could be read that way. Not by me, lol, but by some. I view this more as drawing you out, maybe a bit of buddying, but it’s a fine line.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:10 pm It might not be as noticeable to you because to you my vote for Seanzie was obvious nonsense.
Who are you talking to here?
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Roxy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:02 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:55 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:40 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:30 pm *sighs heavily*

not digging votes thrown out for no reason or sheeping (wtaf people??)
Golden - I am looking directly into your eyes.

Seanzie - SVS asking a simple question then you tell her to read when it is a perfect question to ask. I wanted to know as well but I do not know you like I know Golden though I am going to be watching for case making vs just throwing crap out to see what sticks.

falcon - slightly better but really would like to know more about your vote.

Scotty - though I am unsure of the reasons why you want to know what people what do with the cop INFO DUMPING role, tbh I am old school and would be shocked to see open INFO DUMPING I come from places where you had to make cases to get your info out I do not understand why anyone would out themselves for a nk this way when the role is so important to the town. If it is/or not my role I would make cases to prove what I have found out.
I do not think you are picking on Dennis I do think you are trying to engage him in the game to keep his interest going imo. Peeps did the same to my son Bass when he played.

Lucy - is your name Beatles related? What is your hang up about ages. I am old. You are young - get on with it.

Kate and the boys - No I do not think GMan would put them on the same team. Poss one of you but not all 3. I like how Dennis has been answering questions and keeping up, Jack seems more of a low poster like me and I dig that.

Mata is starting to get into it but where is splints? Bea?

There was something else but I cba'd to remember right now.

Just off work put still have a ton of paperwork left to finish tonight end of year is so hellish at my job.
SVS's question is based on a false premise -that I voted Scotty because of his vote on me. This should've been clear considering the only post I talked about Scotty being a 69% (nice!) bad doggo, it wasn't about Scotty's vote. SVS wasn't questioning me in good faith, they were trying to push me with a false narrative.
nah she wasn't she wanted to (and you *still* have not answered) know why you didn't find Golden's vote susp or more susp. Now I want to know as well. Not a false premise. This is mafia we ask questions we give answers. Do you find Golden's vote for you more or less susp than Scotty's?
Yes, it was based on a false premise:
S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:29 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:59 am [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

Well, my work is done here. I'll see y'all tomorrow if those pesky mafiers don't kill me first.
Curious, why do you find the first vote on you more suspect than the second sheep vote?
My vote on Scotty had nothing to do with Scotty's vote on me. SVS isn't actually reading my posts and considering my alignment here, they're just pushing to push.

I have exactly zero feels about Scottys vote and exactly zero feels about Golden's vote.
see how easy it was to answer, I have never played with you so prepare yourself for more questions in the future - fyi
Prepare yourself for stubborn sass.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

In any case I’m moving my vote for now to [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine and going to wash my dishes and walking my dog and other such adulting things. May or may not be back tonight.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:17 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:07 pm time wise I'm a noobie, irl and mafia, however everyone I know says I play both like a vet

(I’m a lawyer in child protection and gillick competency is how we assess whether a child is mature enough to make their own decisions so this is technically accurate.)

Or, if you want a more serious answer, I definitely don’t draw that line based on age, but if I did it would have to be somewhere older than me.
do you think having studied arguments and rhetoric for your entire adult life has made you better at mafia? I noticed you just had a sick win in game 1 as mafia

But I don’t think it’s my arguments and rhetoric that have made me good at mafia. I think it’s my ability to understand how people think. I can often see the motivations behind a post. Reads are more important arguments. I won that game because I had good reads on who I needed to kill and who would vote with me at lylo.
This?

I didn’t view this that way, but I guess it could be read that way. Not by me, lol, but by some. I view this more as drawing you out, maybe a bit of buddying, but it’s a fine line.
Yes this and what came before it. I don’t see much difference between this and the rest of Lucy, tbh. Her interactions with Dennis and Jack as mafia behaviour would also work more for me as buddying than hyperfocus. I think she’s been interacting with what’s in front of her.

Linki @Kate talking to svs
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:20 pm In any case I’m moving my vote for now to [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine and going to wash my dishes and walking my dog and other such adulting things. May or may not be back tonight.
Why are you not voting for me now?

Have a good adulting time.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:23 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:20 pm In any case I’m moving my vote for now to [VOTE: Lucy] aubergine and going to wash my dishes and walking my dog and other such adulting things. May or may not be back tonight.
Why are you not voting for me now?

Have a good adulting time.
You were a pressure vote for a ridiculous vote. It was a temp vote and you know that I think. This may be too.

But I don’t get a civ motivation for this. It feels like baddies would find an easy push by focusing on the boys. That’s how it feels to me, and you know how I love my feels.

And I won’t enjoy adulting :haha: but it has to be done.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:20 pm

Seanzie - SVS asking a simple question then you tell her to read when it is a perfect question to ask. I wanted to know as well but I do not know you like I know Golden though I am going to be watching for case making vs just throwing crap out to see what sticks.

Scotty - though I am unsure of the reasons why you want to know what people what do with the cop INFO DUMPING role, tbh I am old school and would be shocked to see open INFO DUMPING I come from places where you had to make cases to get your info out I do not understand why anyone would out themselves for a nk this way when the role is so important to the town. If it is/or not my role I would make cases to prove what I have found out.
I do not think you are picking on Dennis I do think you are trying to engage him in the game to keep his interest going imo. Peeps did the same to my son Bass when he played.

Lucy - is your name Beatles related? What is your hang up about ages. I am old. You are young - get on with it.

Kate and the boys - No I do not think GMan would put them on the same team. Poss one of you but not all 3. I like how Dennis has been answering questions and keeping up, Jack seems more of a low poster like me and I dig that.

Just off work put still have a ton of paperwork left to finish tonight end of year is so hellish at my job.
SVS's question is based on a false premise -that I voted Scotty because of his vote on me. This should've been clear considering the only post I talked about Scotty being a 69% (nice!) bad doggo, it wasn't about Scotty's vote. SVS wasn't questioning me in good faith, they were trying to push me with a false narrative.
nah she wasn't she wanted to (and you *still* have not answered) know why you didn't find Golden's vote susp or more susp. Now I want to know as well. Not a false premise. This is mafia we ask questions we give answers. Do you find Golden's vote for you more or less susp than Scotty's?

Well, my work is done here. I'll see y'all tomorrow if those pesky mafiers don't kill me first.
Curious, why do you find the first vote on you more suspect than the second sheep vote?
My vote on Scotty had nothing to do with Scotty's vote on me. SVS isn't actually reading my posts and considering my alignment here, they're just pushing to push.

I have exactly zero feels about Scottys vote and exactly zero feels about Golden's vote.
Sorry bub, I’m with everyone else

I thought your vote was a blatant No U reactionary vote. :shrug:

And now that you’re saying it’s not…makes me happy to keep my vote on you lol

You have ZERO feels about the votes on you? Balzac
I mean, one could more-or-less-accurately try to label my vote as "no U", but my point is that it wasn't "no U" in the way SVS tried to push (it was NOT a you/Goldeen grouping as SVS tried to make it). The chances of You/Sabi/Dennis having a wolf is >rand IMO based on how people reacted to Sabi's post about me, and I voted you over that because at the time you were the most concerning to me out of the three. If you want to call that "no U", I mean, sure. It fit's in a level 0 way.

My issue with SVS is that they tried to make a Sabi/you(Scotty)/Dennis thing about you(scotty)/Golden, when it never was about that, and suggesting that Scotty/Golden should have a wolf or that I should think Scotty/Golden should have a wolf because they both voted me makes little sense IMO.

Yes, the votes on me did not tug on my heartstrings one way or the other in any significant manner.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:50 am
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:45 am I don't like the chain reaction my post caused
I mean, you SHOULD like it. You probably just caught a wolf by jumping on something miniscule in the early game, which is like 95% of my usual play.
I really hate this response but idk if this AI or not reasons
:shrug:

Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:21 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:17 pm

This?

Yes this and what came before it. I don’t see much difference between this and the rest of Lucy, tbh. Her interactions with Dennis and Jack as mafia behaviour would also work more for me as buddying than hyperfocus. I think she’s been interacting with what’s in front of her.

Linki @Kate talking to svs
What's linki? Sorry for the million questions but I need to know.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Can anyone TL;DR the seanzie and svs thing bc at this point its all over the place and I have no idea what point is trying to made by seazie in his last post.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:30 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:45 am I don't like the chain reaction my post caused
I mean, you SHOULD like it. You probably just caught a wolf by jumping on something miniscule in the early game, which is like 95% of my usual play.
So far, Seanzie went from lolcat level defense to snippy itchy scratchy defense and I don’t like the progression
Ehh, okay you can be town.

Stop barking at my lolcat/scratchycat and start looking at SVS.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:30 pm I'm going to be honest:

- Seanzie x svs : made my eyes glaze over

- lucy x family trio : what the point was all of that?

- scotty x golden : also made my eyes glaze over

Maybe it's my mafia burn out but meh nothing is sticking to me in my Brain in terms of those major arguments.
just vote SVS.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

And my linki is not working, still. It's when you go to post and the game stops you and says someone else has posted...do you still want to post this? @Dennis

Is there a way to turn on this function?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:35 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:30 pm I'm going to be honest:

- Seanzie x svs : made my eyes glaze over
Me too.
Your eyes "glazed over" right about the same time I quoted your original question with the false premise that started this whole debacle.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:35 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:30 pm
So far, Seanzie went from lolcat level defense to snippy itchy scratchy defense and I don’t like the progression
Ehh, okay you can be town.

Stop barking at my lolcat/scratchycat and start looking at SVS.
I really hope someone does the tl;dr because you seem very no u-ish right now.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DrWilgy »

Someone motivate me to super Woog. Because this is my current status:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:35 pm
lucy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:28 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:25 pm ****Just a PSA, and it’s not a big deal, but the word ‘lynch’ is a term that many people have felt recently is not the most appropriate term to be using. I know it’s definitely still in the old vernacular and I constantly have to go back and edit it myself when I’m typing it out, but I’m just putting out there that there are perhaps better terms that could be used to describe it- elim/elimination is one. I’m sure others have alternatives.

Sorry, the MoD in me just felt like piping in about that.
crucify/execute/kill/murder/hang/behead/string up

are these words allowed?
I’d say the entire disapproval of ‘lynching’ is the negative connotation from American history, but I’m sure someone else would be able to more succinctly explain it.

I think in terms of this game, murder is closer to a night kill, execution is closer to elimination. Hanging might be too close to lynch. But I don’t know. I’m only an arbiter
Just do the English-cut-of-DBZ thing as send them to the next dimension.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh shit. Seanzie getting heat day 1?

Wild.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:39 pm Someone motivate me to super Woog. Because this is my current status:
*licks* you taste like you need to super Woog.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:31 pm

I mean, one could more-or-less-accurately try to label my vote as "no U", but my point is that it wasn't "no U" in the way SVS tried to push (it was NOT a you/Goldeen grouping as SVS tried to make it). The chances of You/Sabi/Dennis having a wolf is >rand IMO based on how people reacted to Sabi's post about me, and I voted you over that because at the time you were the most concerning to me out of the three. If you want to call that "no U", I mean, sure. It fit's in a level 0 way.

My issue with SVS is that they tried to make a Sabi/you(Scotty)/Dennis thing about you(scotty)/Golden, when it never was about that, and suggesting that Scotty/Golden should have a wolf or that I should think Scotty/Golden should have a wolf because they both voted me makes little sense IMO.

Yes, the votes on me did not tug on my heartstrings one way or the other in any significant manner.
Nope, no I didn’t. I (as I said about 10 times so far) thought that of the two cites on you, that Goldens was more suspicious than Scotty’s. I was surprised that you voted for Scotty rather than Goldens, whose vote was ill reasoned.

The rest of all that up there ^^ you made up. Never said any of it, never implied any of it.

You’re doing an awesome pretzel dance trying to imply I’m bad but youre just making it up.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also Lucy being an obligatory d1 is still fun.

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*votes not cites
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:39 pm Someone motivate me to super Woog. Because this is my current status:
Hmmm... Kate speaks Woog language.

*Concern*
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:42 pm

*Concern*
I'm not sure I like how off topic Wigly is being. You're being silly and I absolutely respect that but unless I missed something you haven't really contributed. Do you have any reads?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:35 pm Can anyone TL;DR the seanzie and svs thing bc at this point its all over the place and I have no idea what point is trying to made by seazie in his last post.
My point is that 4 people expressed some sort of suspicion on me and I voted one. SVS then came in and pushed a false narrative on me. I don't think they realized it was false necessarily, instead I think they weren't actually critically examining my slot and tried to put in a low-blow to a townie being pushed by at least 2-3 other townies.

If a wolf comes into a thread and sees me gaining suspicion like that, the wolf does what SVS did.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:45 pm

*Concern*
I'm not sure I like how off topic Wigly is being. You're being silly and I absolutely respect that but unless I missed something you haven't really contributed. Do you have any reads?
Hi Dennis!

Nah, I'm just chilling.
Image Image Image
Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 138
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

Marmot really did rand mafia huh
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:49 pm Marmot really did rand mafia huh
Marmot always rands Mafia but will sometimes use priv to edit flips before anyone sees them.
Image Image Image
Dennis
Loan Shark
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:49 pm

*Concern*
Hi Dennis!

Nah, I'm just chilling.
Hi Wigly!

Well it was worth a shot. Have fun chilling!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:50 pm
Marmot always rands Mafia but will sometimes use priv to edit flips before anyone sees them.
(as I'm not aware of the climate of this game and it's players, please note this is entirely satire)
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:49 pm

*Concern*
Hi Dennis!

Nah, I'm just chilling.
Hi Wigly!

Well it was worth a shot. Have fun chilling!
Ty!
Image Image Image
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

What makes you ask this all of a sudden? Does something stick out to you that makes you now really believe this?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:49 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:35 pm Can anyone TL;DR the seanzie and svs thing bc at this point its all over the place and I have no idea what point is trying to made by seazie in his last post.
My point is that 4 people expressed some sort of suspicion on me and I voted one. SVS then came in and pushed a false narrative on me. I don't think they realized it was false necessarily, instead I think they weren't actually critically examining my slot and tried to put in a low-blow to a townie being pushed by at least 2-3 other townies.

If a wolf comes into a thread and sees me gaining suspicion like that, the wolf does what SVS did.
Nope, none of my posts said a thing about you, only about the people who voted for you, I had zero opinion about you tbh until you started this .,, I don’t know what to call it, thing, against me based on nothing I said.

Nope. Not true.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:52 pm
What makes you ask this all of a sudden? Does something stick out to you that makes you now really believe this?
Oh just realized you said Marmot, not gman. My bad.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I know I said I was going to stop engaging on this, and I’m going to try again.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Seanzie would you kindly quote svs where you claim she is doing this to you?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:41 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:31 pm

Nope, no I didn’t. I (as I said about 10 times so far) thought that of the two cites on you, that Goldens was more suspicious than Scotty’s. I was surprised that you voted for Scotty rather than Goldens, whose vote was ill reasoned.

The rest of all that up there ^^ you made up. Never said any of it, never implied any of it.

You’re doing an awesome pretzel dance trying to imply I’m bad but youre just making it up.
I asked you to look in my ISO to look up the post that you were missing. I made exactly one post about scotty before I voted them, and you either ignored that or didn't bother to go find it. Instead you implied that I found Scotty's vote worse than Golden's vote, which is not at all the case. I didn't make it up. Do I need to quote the posts? Have you found the ONE post that was relevant to my vote on Scotty yet? My ISO is still short, so there is still time.

Now you could accuse me of being obtuse, possibly tongue-in-cheek, and unhelpful, but prezel? Nah. I actually need to work on my flexibility. I am strong, and have good endurance, but I pretzel like a pretzel rod. Yoga has been helping some. Don't do it enough to see big gains though.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:54 pm @Seanzie would you kindly quote svs where you claim she is doing this to you?
This is the one and only post where I talk about Scotty before I vote there. Clearly putting a Sabi/Scotty/Dennis triple with at least one wolf.
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 7:41 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:04 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:47 pm *looks at poll* why are there so many people in this game?

Ugh... I'm probably just going to pick a random person and tunnel them, then repeat after their flip all game. I'll let you all know once I decide who I'm going to start with.
This feels off
Dennis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:18 am
Seanzie wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:47 pm *looks at poll* why are there so many people in this game?

Ugh... I'm probably just going to pick a random person and tunnel them, then repeat after their flip all game. I'll let you all know once I decide who I'm going to start with.
This feels off
Hmmm... putting suspicion on someone else? :ponder: Very slick...

But you also make a fair point.
Scotty wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:28 am

This feels off
I agree with this. Upon reading it I didn’t know what was bothering me, but I think it’s the specifics of laying out his strategy, like boldly announcing to the entire office that he’s going to use the restroom, ‘but not just to pee!’
Chances this triple contains a wolf? Like 99%

Chances it contains two wolves? Like 11.2%

Chances it's Scotty? Like 69% nice!
This is SVS's response to my vote.

I did not talk about Scotty's vote at all. I also did not talk about Golden's vote. I talked about Sabi's post and Dennis/Scotty's reactions, which I think are still probably an important thing to note. SVS did not consider my actual reason for voting Scotty.

Given the gamestate that this happened in, I think it looks quite bad for SVS.

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

And at the time, there were 2 votes on you? Golden and scotty?

Return to “Previous Heists”