RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 3]

Post by Golden »

Scotty wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:04 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:53 am Yanno I almost half to think Golden is town because that does not come from a wolf... right?
I think you’re the object of his gaze so you might be feeling a bit biased- from an outsider, I don’t think it comes from wolf Golden specifically
From me… I’ve been obvitown golden since day two and I’m not trying to hide it or couch it. There is literally zero commonality with my wolf range.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:22 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:15 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:15 am
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:28 am D1:

Wilgz (6): marmot, golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy

Seanzie (5): Kate, Wilgz, Neon, Sabi, Scotty

Splints (1): Bea

Golden (1): Falcon

Roxy (1): Roxy

D2:

Sabi (7): Sean, Kate, Scotty, Golden, Mata, Lucy, SVS

Lucy (3): Splints, Dennis, Soneji

Golden (1): Sabi

Seanzie (1): Neon

Someji (1): Falcon

Never been wagoned at EoD (8): Bea, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Kate, Mata, SVS, Scotty

People on both Maj wagons (4): Golden, Sean, SVS, Lucy

People only on Wilgz (1): Dennis

People only on Sabi (3): Kate, Scotty, Mata

People never on the Maj wagon (4): Neon, Bea, Falcon, Roxy
I really like this post. What can we do with it? Neon I'm so glad you're here. Don't worry @S~V~S and @Golden I still fangirl you two topsies but neon has entered the chat... :blush:
To go further into what I personally think we can get out of this and what I'm looking at personally when I analyze the raw data

I think there's never more than 1 wolf that votes on both maj wagons so at most there's one in Golden, Sean, SVS, Lucy

I TR SVS and Lucy so I think at most one in Sean and Golden and would you look at that this last page solidified that for me lol. It's possible it's none though.

I think there's 1 on Wilgz at least but probably exactly one unless Sean is wolf. Which is one in golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy. Which continues that same trend.

Regardless of Sean's alignment I think there's no more than one in Kate Myself and Scotty and probably exactly one in all scenarios.

I think there's a wolf in the 8 who have never has a vote at EoD which is just duh Level analysis but whatever at least one in Bea, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Kate, Mata, SVS, Scotty

At most one in the group who have never made a stand Neon, Bea, Falcon, Roxy.

I think there's only ever one in Kate, Scotty, Mata

And i think Dennis might be the deep wolf and if Sean flips Red I'm going all in on Dennis.

Is that analysis enough for you Sean?
Ok yeah Neon's town.

What makes you think I'm the deepwolf, even in a town!Seanzie world?
I think you misunderstand and that is probably on me for how I worded it I think it's more likely you're deep in a wolf Sean world not a town Sean world.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:21 pm

D2:

Never been wagoned at EoD (8): Bea, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Kate, Mata, SVS, Scotty

I really like this post. What can we do with it? Neon I'm so glad you're here. Don't worry @S~V~S and @Golden I still fangirl you two topsies but neon has entered the chat... :blush:
To go further into what I personally think we can get out of this and what I'm looking at personally when I analyze the raw data

I think there's never more than 1 wolf that votes on both maj wagons so at most there's one in Golden, Sean, SVS, Lucy

I TR SVS and Lucy so I think at most one in Sean and Golden and would you look at that this last page solidified that for me lol. It's possible it's none though.

I think there's 1 on Wilgz at least but probably exactly one unless Sean is wolf. Which is one in golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy. Which continues that same trend.

Regardless of Sean's alignment I think there's no more than one in Kate Myself and Scotty and probably exactly one in all scenarios.

I think there's a wolf in the 8 who have never has a vote at EoD which is just duh Level analysis but whatever at least one in Bea, Dennis, Falcon, Neon, Kate, Mata, SVS, Scotty

And i think Dennis might be the deep wolf and if Sean flips Red I'm going all in on Dennis.

This image perfectly encapsulates the inside of my head during Werewolf games lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:26 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:49 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:19 am
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:46 am
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:23 am

D2:

This post is IIoA and you're severely underestimating Neon.
Dafuq does IIoA mean?
Information Instead of Analysis. There is nothing townie about IIoA posts - they are no more difficult or unusual for a wolf to make than a townie. An abundance of IIoA over analysis/worldbuilding can be wolf-indicative though. It is a subset of CWAC.
I literally do not analyze as wolf lol
Well then that post being IIoA is a bad look for you.
Sure would be if I didn't yanno analyze all around it lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

lucy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:38 pm neon town, though seanzie is correct, i have ptsd from neon wolfing
Neon big scary woof Bork Bork

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:34 pm

D2:

I definitely triggered something :D
No what you did was detailed a conversation that was already happening with baseless accusations and a weak attempt to shift focus onto me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:25 pm
Scotty wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:04 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:53 am Yanno I almost half to think Golden is town because that does not come from a wolf... right?
I think you’re the object of his gaze so you might be feeling a bit biased- from an outsider, I don’t think it comes from wolf Golden specifically
From me… I’ve been obvitown golden since day two and I’m not trying to hide it or couch it. There is literally zero commonality with my wolf range.
This post is bad. Is also a post I'd make.

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:24 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:01 pm I liked seeing the raw data, which is why I immediately asked.. what can we do with this.

Tbh I felt like Neon, Golden and I were going in the right direction with neon's new additions. Then Sean came in and derailed all that. Sean I'm trying really hard to believe you're town, since so many do but I'm struggling to understand your intent with many of your posts.
The intent is pleasingly obvious… he thinks neon is bad.
"Many" of his posts, not just that one.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I do not understand Scotty’s plan of attempting to keep things close. Doesn’t that just almost certainly guarantee town goes if it’s w/t wagons?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:39 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:01 pm I liked seeing the raw data, which is why I immediately asked.. what can we do with this.

Tbh I felt like Neon, Golden and I were going in the right direction with neon's new additions. Then Sean came in and derailed all that. Sean I'm trying really hard to believe you're town, since so many do but I'm struggling to understand your intent with many of your posts.
You reacted to Seanzie’s posts today by voting for fingersplints when Sean specifically called out splints as neons teammate. Doesn’t Sean’s theories push you away from splints?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I have cold feet on a splints vote. I’d be more likely to go back to mata or Roxy (both of whom have been conspicuously absent) than splints at this point.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

This game needed a flip on its head to shake it out of the malaise. I feel like it got it.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:33 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:34 pm

D2:

I definitely triggered something :D
No what you did was detailed a conversation that was already happening with baseless accusations and a weak attempt to shift focus onto me
Ooooor...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The response to Sean and me voting Neon has really used a lot of word like 'baseless' and 'derailed' that have been otherwise virtually absent from this game.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:46 pm

You reacted to Seanzie’s posts today by voting for fingersplints when Sean specifically called out splints as neons teammate. Doesn’t Sean’s theories push you away from splints?
Where is the real Golden and what have you done with him??

I've been saying splints the whole day period, it certainly wasn't a reaction to Sean. Splints being bad doesn't mean neon is. :shrug:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:03 pm

I've been saying splints the whole day period, it certainly wasn't a reaction to Sean. Splints being bad doesn't mean neon is. :shrug:
You said splints but you didn't VOTE splints. I didn't say that your vote was a reaction, I was asking why Seanzie's posts didn't push you away from splints?
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:04 pm

You said splints but you didn't VOTE splints. I didn't say that your vote was a reaction, I was asking why Seanzie's posts didn't push you away from splints?
Because neither neons nor splints role makes the other good or bad. They are 2 independent players.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:06 pm

Because neither neons nor splints role makes the other good or bad. They are 2 independent players.
I was hoping you'd have something deeper than that. I tend to agree that even if seanzie is right about neon, the theory of 'quiet wolfchat' isn't right.

I don't agree with the part of Sean's case that is about Jack. Doesn't ring true to me. I'm more interested in his gut read of neon than that.
☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:09 pm

I was hoping you'd have something deeper than that. I tend to agree that even if seanzie is right about neon, the theory of 'quiet wolfchat' isn't right.

I don't agree with the part of Sean's case that is about Jack. Doesn't ring true to me. I'm more interested in his gut read of neon than that.
What are you asking me here Golden? Cut to the chase.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:12 pm

OK, I'll cut to the chase.

[VOTE: Kate] aubergine
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I voted neon to see Kate's reaction to it. I suspected she would have a visceral negative reaction. I got what I expected.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:14 pm

Are you crazy?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I think we're looking at neon/kate/???
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:14 pm

Are you crazy?
You aren't yourself

You sheeped onto the sabi vote and didn't really give reasons.
You haven't voted today all day even when saying you suspected splints.
You haven't paid attention on Seanzie at all... you just keep saying you don't understand his posts even while explaining one of them basically perfectly. I don't get the vibe you don't understand them, I get the sense you're preserving an option.

When Sean said he gutread Neon as bad something clicked for me.... I voted Neon to see what it did for you.

It caused you to accuse Sean of derailing, and to say 'wheres the real golden gone'.

I'm here, and I'm coming for you.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Are you crazy?
I'm just pointing out that i say this in a fun playful game way, not im actually calling you names.

I'm civ Golden. For real.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I might not be coming for you when I come to my senses, I dunno.

It might be that I'm tinfoiling.

But I'm feeling it right now.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:19 pm

Are you crazy?
I'm just pointing out that i say this in a fun playful game way, not im actually calling you names.

I'm civ Golden. For real.
I don't want to elim you today, I know my theory is too tinfoil for that. I just wanted you to know where my brain was at when you told me to cut to the chase. It's thinking 'kate could legit be bad'.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: Neon] aubergine
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I cannot find a bearing for why you are still suspecting seanzie, and that it my biggest hang up on you really, Kate.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
It’s my birthday

Post by Dennis »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:15 pm I think we're looking at neon/kate/???
This feels like the climax of a show lol. But, entertaining this idea for a minute, wouldn't this put SVS in a pretty weird spot? She's been clearing Kate a lot and she's generally regarded as civ so that means, in this world, it's potentially Neon/Kate/S~V~S.

But I don't like this, it feels way too sudden and I need more explanation.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:18 pm

Are you crazy?
You aren't yourself

You haven't paid attention on Seanzie at all... you just keep saying you don't understand his posts even while explaining one of them basically perfectly. I don't get the vibe you don't understand them, I get the sense you're preserving an option.

When Sean said he gutread Neon as bad something clicked for me.... I voted Neon to see what it did for you.

It caused you to accuse Sean of derailing, and to say 'wheres the real golden gone'.

Well, I'm here and you are barking up the wrong tree. Look at seanzies posts. He was posting pretending he was in a chat room, doing nothing to move the thread forward just posting nonsense. The beginning of the game he was on about only tunneling. If I'm wrong about him, So be it, but as a first time player with him something seems very wrong.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Anyway, I do not think Neon's response to Seanzie's pressure looks good.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden, seriously if you REALLY think this or you're just looking for my reaction, look me over again. I would NEVER be this off the cuff as a mafia. I haven't been mafia in over 10 years. I seriously doubt I could act like this as a mafia in my first shot at it.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:22 pm

Are you crazy?
You aren't yourself

Well, I'm here and you are barking up the wrong tree. Look at seanzies posts. He was posting pretending he was in a chat room, doing nothing to move the thread forward just posting nonsense. The beginning of the game he was on about only tunneling. If I'm wrong about him, So be it, but as a first time player with him something seems very wrong.
That stuff just feels like personality to me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:25 pm Golden, seriously if you REALLY think this or you're just looking for my reaction, look me over again. I would NEVER be this off the cuff as a mafia. I haven't been mafia in over 10 years. I seriously doubt I could act like this as a mafia in my first shot at it.
I was mostly looking for reaction.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:25 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:22 pm

Are you crazy?
You aren't yourself

That stuff just feels like personality to me.
It feels like an act to me.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon's response to pressure - bad
Kate's response to pressure - good

I do feel like this thread has desperately needed some people to feel a bit of pressure, though.
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Matahari »

My daily post 😋
I asked the host about being replaced, and I’m not sure that’s going to happen. So I’ll stick around and work with my issues best I can. I’m saying this because I don’t like it when other players feel like they need to cut me slack indefinitely and vice versa. That is just not fun for anyone. So judge me, vote me, or don’t, whatever feels right, because my situation isn’t going to resolve any time soon.
It’s Day 3, my feels are kicking in, but this game is just divided. I have OGs on a list, and New Gs in another list. In the OGs, I see mostly town, but I can’t say that definitely for Splints, Roxy, or Bea. I also can’t say they feel like mafia either. Splints used to be a bit accusing in her posts when she was bad ( long time ago, granted) and I’m not seeing that here. Roxy and Bea are not here much, but when they were, I had no sense of a mafia feel from their posts. So the last three are on the fence.
The New and the New Gs- very hard to go by intuition when there is no history with a player. But not impossible. And hold that thought. Going to eat, will finish this afterwards.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Are you crazy?
You aren't yourself

Sean couldn't read me accurately if I told him my alignment

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

I knew you didn't really think that lol. (You goofball)
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

@Dennis what do you think about your wombmate? Think he couldn't handle the pressure of the game or couldn't handle the pressure of being bad?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:23 pm Anyway, I do not think Neon's response to Seanzie's pressure looks good.
You do not know me. This reaction is exactly normal for me... and Sean should know that except Sean is going to convince you to kill me for crappie reasons and than your going to hard defend him every single day until limlo for no reason and say "I don't see why you still think Sean looks bad"

I have literally spent all day trying to take this game somewhere. Sean has literally spent all day doing????????????

Pop in leave pretend to be in wolf chat lane call me scum and act like he's solved the whole game when he hasn't leave.

Yes this is town clearly.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:28 pm I knew you didn't really think that lol. (You goofball)
What I really do think though is that the thread needs a shakeup and that going the way we were going wasn’t getting us anywhere. I don’t mind doing stuff I don’t really believe if it creates some tension.

Splints was on the path to bring elimmed with no real pushback which makes me eh about that pathway.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sean: Neon is not solving or analyzing

Neon's iso: solving and analyzing

Sean's ISO: the Sahara desert

The thread: ah yes let's kill neon Sean is so smart and good at game.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:31 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:23 pm Anyway, I do not think Neon's response to Seanzie's pressure looks good.
You do not know me. This reaction is exactly normal for me... and Sean should know that except Sean is going to convince you to kill me for crappie reasons and than your going to hard defend him every single day until limlo for no reason and say "I don't see why you still think Sean looks bad"

I have literally spent all day trying to take this game somewhere. Sean has literally spent all day doing????????????

Pop in leave pretend to be in wolf chat lane call me scum and act like he's solved the whole game when he hasn't leave.

Oh yes sean is clearly town.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:35 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:28 pm I knew you didn't really think that lol. (You goofball)
What I really do think though is that the thread needs a shakeup and that going the way we were going wasn’t getting us anywhere. I don’t mind doing stuff I don’t really believe if it creates some tension.

Splints was on the path to bring elimmed with no real pushback which makes me eh about that pathway.
... there was pushback and counter wagons you just don't like them lol

ImageImage

Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:21 pm I cannot find a bearing for why you are still suspecting seanzie, and that it my biggest hang up on you really, Kate.
It is not even that I really suspect him so much, it's that I can't get my head around how he's playing. I do see thread evidence that he's not bad. Maybe it's like Sloonei in the last game, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off. And I was wrong the whole game.

Also keep in mind I've got rsv or some similar virus so I'm thinking through a sick fog brain and playing exclusively on my phone (which I do a lot anyway though.)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:35 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 3:31 pm

Oh yes sean is clearly town.
Where. I beg you to show me a fucking OUNCE of towniness.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It literally does not exist.

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”