RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 4]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:17 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:14 am A rainbow list x2

D1:

Wilgz (6): marmot, golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy

Seanzie (5): Kate, Wilgz, Neon, Sabi, Scotty

Splints (1): Bea

Golden (1): Falcon

Roxy (1): Roxy

No Vote (3): Splints, Mata, Soneji

D2:

Sabi (7): Sean, Kate, Scotty, Golden, Mata, Lucy, SVS

Lucy (3): Splints, Dennis, Soneji

Golden (1): Sabi

Seanzie (1): Neon

Someji (1): Falcon

No Vote (2): , Roxy Bea

Day 3:

Soneji (6): Golden, Falcon, Lucy, SVS, Splints, Kate

Seanzie (2): Neon, Soneji

Splints (2): Scotty, Seanzie

Falcon (1): Dennis

Scotty (1): Roxy

No Vote (2): Mata, Bea

PoE essentially: Scotty Splints Falcon, Mata

Kate, Dennis, Bea

Golden, Seanzie
I like this a lot.

What has Roxy soooo far good that she's out of your PoE?
I don't think a single thing Roxy has done this game has been even remotely wolfy.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Well let me rephrase. Even if it could be wolfy everything Roxy has done feels town motivated when I run the scenarios through my head

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:36 pm All hail doctor

Or inactive mafia lolol
Stop. It's the doctor. Only one has been mostly inactive and she posted on the 4th. On Day 3.
bea wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:34 am As for all of that, i did above try to give reads and reengage in this game. I welcome your or anyone elses thoughts or questions on them. I am going to bed rn, but my opener assurred me he would be there tomorrow - so I should have some time tomorrow before my close to particpate more.
So she *could* be sending in kills, but everyone else has been here, even if sporadically, so not sure why she would have to. This part of the rules from the host makes me think she has not asked to be replaced, although obvs others have. I am not sure why? She said she would have time on the 5th, and when that didn't happen, I would have thought she would have asked for replacement. But none of that is AI imo. So meh.
G Man Said:
11) Participation is polite and respectful to everyone involved. If I feel you may not be paying attention to the game, I will reach out to you. Replacements may be employed if necessary. If you sign up, please play. If you can't play, request replacement.
12) No modkills in this game for inactivity. If you abandon your slot, then your slot will remain empty until a replacement can be found, which hurts your team. If you cannot play, request a replacement.
You guys, I was watching something last night, and then just went to bed figuring, how much would i miss in 7-8 hours, basically overnight in the US? 5.5 pages at 50 ppp!

Sorry Soneji, I thought you were bad and this leads me to reevalute everything. Almost everyone goes into the mystery pool. I think I would advise all villagers to do so. I thought Soneji was bad for a few days tbh, based on his association, to my mind, with someone else. He wasn't. I have to be more focused on peoples thread actions rather than their thread presence, if that makes sense.

I'll comment on all this posting as I go along, but may not get fully caught up before work, so try not to slam me too hard today. LOL as if.

I have a few people still towncored, won't vote for them even to make level wagons And @Scotty your idea was a good one, but 1) I honestly thought Soneji was bad, and, 2) I did not wish to lynch Sean, I don't want to have to see his pocket again, but I really think he's town, and 3) Being honest here, Splints made me feel guilty just like Mata did earlier in the game. I realized during the night phase that I was wearing friendship blinders, and that needs to stop.

So I'm willing to STFU with my opinion for most of today, unless it involves my town, which is currently down to three people. I am willing to try close wagons, tied wagons, etc.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

[VOTE: Fingersplints] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:42 am The story of how I am certain I was the nightkill target. *snip*
@Golden Why did you think explaining why you think you were saved is so important? I am flabbergasted at this. I had the post quoted and spoilered, and I took it out. I can't even.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

OH nvm, I see that Bea was replaced too, duh.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:16 am
fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:16 am [VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine
Pls don't self vote :/
I got plenty of time to move it
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:13 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:36 pm All hail doctor

Or inactive mafia lolol
Stop. It's the doctor. Only one has been mostly inactive and she posted on the 4th. On Day 3.
It’s obviously not “inactive mafia” but people need to keep that idea out there to keep pushing that the mafia is obviously entirely low posters
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Going to follow neon vote
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:55 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:41 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:39 pm There’s no way that Soneji wagon was clean
This is exactly what I was thinking. I think today we have to vote one of the six who were on the Soneji wagon so:

Golden, falcon, Lucy, SVS, fingersplints, Kate

I assume everyone agrees Kate and SVS both aren't bad, so that brings us to

Golden, falcon, Lucy, fingersplints
Why would you assume that we all think those 2 are good?
Has there been anyone saying they aren't in their towncore? I have only heard civ reads for the both of them. If you would like we can add them back to the pool but I thought we should narrow it down as small as possible, seeing as how important it is we get a mafia out.
Other than other peoples opinions, why do YOU think that? Basing your opinions on other peoples is a sure way to get blindsided by sharp woofs. I realize, with this being your first game, that you have less experience with everyone in this thread EXCEPT Kate, and, through her, with me, although as you yourself said, I'm distant. With Kate, she happens to be someone I think is town. I don't have as much irl experience with her as you do, but lots more Mafia experience. It's easy to use other peoples opinions on which to base your own, but try not to if possible. The whole point of the Mafia is to fool the villagers.

But even if you do trust us. make your own opinions and suspicions, because I think I have made some pretty poor ones this game. Doesn't make me bad, but I think part of the reason is relying on the opinions and trusting people I maybe shouldn't have, or erroneously equating people I trusts opinions for facts.

linki @Scotty I have some problems processing written sarcasm, I thought you meant that. I agree that I don't love that idea.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Duh again, @fingersplints not Scotty, for some reason I thought that was Scotty replying to my "@" of him.

I promise to proofread better since I will already prolly be posting alot catching up, and have already made 2 correction posts.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 3]

Post by S~V~S »

Kate wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:16 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:14 pm
Kate wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:08 pm Ok like I said I haven’t backread yet and will only if I get time. Why did Soneji wagon take off?
We POE'd in thread then sort of made a consensus.
Interesting. I had him in my towncore before I headed out for the day.

If you could pull a Cher and turn back time, who would you have voted for instead?
I should have stuck with splints I think
This ^^. Or maybe Mata, but Splints had more real content, and I felt badly buddied by Splints until I felt badly guilted by her. Emotional manipulation ftw, amirite? I don't know that mata had time to get her sea legs at all being as she was sick. I don't think she's lie about something like that just to avoid the thread. But that's subjective, and I'm going to try harder today to be objective.
Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:24 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:22 am
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:34 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:31 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:25 pm What do you think of this list?

Falcon
Splints
Neon
Mata
Rox
Scotty
Soneji
I think that list is everyone who could be wolf unless I’ve been properly pocketed.
Ok so if we give some credence to Rox showing up and posting, we temporarily remove rox and splints. I'm not crazy about voting Neon. And I know Mata has been very sick so I'm not comfortable going there today.

That leaves:

Scotty
Soneji and
Falcon.

What do you think of that list?
lol

Well here’s where things went wrong:
Why did you remove Roxy and splints from contention just for showing up?
I felt rox was playing her civ game. She's angrier or "rougher" when she's mafia and there was enough ammo listed in her thread to make her mad. Based on that, I trusted her read of splints, who is her BFF.
I also felt Rox was playing her civ game, but it's been a long time, irl may have mellowed her. But I read Bad Roxy the same way, fwiw, and I have not seen that person either. But I took her aggressive defending of Splints with a grain of salt. That got a bit of an eyebrow raise from me, tbh. I put both of them into the PoE after yesterday. Like I town read you on knowing you, but I also town read you on content. I am not sure how Rox would town read Splints on content.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 362
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:28 am
It's against the rules of the game though.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:55 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:08 pm Ok like I said I haven’t backread yet and will only if I get time. Why did Soneji wagon take off?

If you could pull a Cher and turn back time, who would you have voted for instead?
This ^^. Or maybe Mata, but Splints had more real content, and I felt badly buddied by Splints until I felt badly guilted by her. Emotional manipulation ftw, amirite? I don't know that mata had time to get her sea legs at all being as she was sick. I don't think she's lie about something like that just to avoid the thread. But that's subjective, and I'm going to try harder today to be objective.
I think this is such an unfair statement. I don’t see how I “badly buddied”, “badly guilted”, or “emotionally manipulated” you. I’m honestly so shocked to read that
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:57 am
fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:28 am
It's against the rules of the game though.
Good thing my final vote isn’t for me :shrug:
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:40 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:06 am Dennis opening today looks bad. And Lucy hit on some things eod that were bothering me about Dennis yesterday that I was mostly ignoring.
What about it? And I still don't understand what Lucy meant with the whole 'influence' thing. I don't think I've changed anybody's minds on anything if that what you mean, so feel free to keep pushing that.
I didn't understand that influence thing either. She could have meant "people listening to you", and if so I kinda get it. My first few games, I was totally ignored and was basically cannon fodder.

lucy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:13 am i don’t have enough spoons for this game right now, brother broke his hand and grandma fell and hit her forehead on the floor. now my parents are being stupidly biased against me for stupid fucking events that are out of my control and my finals are next week and i’m just super stressed out, i’m super surprised i’m not having a panic attack right now, it’s actually strange that i’m thinking logically
:hugs:

That's alot of crap at once. Take time and I'm sure we'll all still be here making bad decisions when you can get back into it. Good luck catching up, though, if it's more than 9 hours.
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:37 am Kate i kinda want to get all tinfoiling out of the way. What are the chances we are wrong about svs?
Zero. I am surprised you have to ask someone else this, I would think you know. Maybe better than her, because she might rely more on emotional evaluation, which you would not do.

OK, I'm two pages caught up, saving my place on my home laptop, so if I post during work (um, lol, when) it will be from real time, I will finish catching up tonight.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:20 am

It's a game, not life. I know "real person Splints" would do not do this. Game Splints is a good player, I would do it to you if you were bad. I am not sure why you would be shocked. In all seriousness. I am honestly shocked to see you react this way to me pointing out what I think could be good gameplay.

This post just makes me feel more guilty. Meh.

I think this is such an unfair statement. I don’t see how I “badly buddied”, “badly guilted”, or “emotionally manipulated” you. I’m honestly so shocked to read that
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

Ebwop
fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:20 am

Mistake #3, not trying to pad my post count, I promise. I'm going to work.

It's a game, not life. I know "real person Splints" would do not do this. Game Splints is a good player, I would do it to you if you were bad. I am not sure why you would be shocked. In all seriousness. I am honestly shocked to see you react this way to me pointing out what I think could be good gameplay.

This post just makes me feel more guilty. Meh.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I don’t think most people would consider using personal friendship to emotional manipulate an example of good gameplay.

I’m not trying to make you feel guilty.
Gro-oo-ovy
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
It’s my birthday

Post by S~V~S »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:55 am I don’t think most people would consider using personal friendship to emotional manipulate an example of good gameplay.

In all honesty I don’t know where this is coming from. I didn’t imply, at least I don’t think I did, that I thought this had anything to do with personal friendship, only on stuff in this thread. I am not sure how I gave this impression, but I apologize if I did.

But that was my opinion based totally on things said in this thread.

It might also be based on my general meta. I loathe self meta, it has little meaning in general, but I know I am highly susceptible to emotional manips in *GAMES*. I think everyone who has played with me any amount of time knows this.

I certainly don’t take ir personally. I don’t think less of people for taking advantage of it in a game that can be an aggressive game.

I don’t know what else to say here. To Game Splints or Real Splints.
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 221

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: sean] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Vivax »

Hi game. Hi you, hi me.
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:40 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:28 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:20 am
Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:00 am As Golden would say, I will eat my hat if Dennis is deepwolfing.
I only promised to bite it.

But I agree. Dennis posting today feels obvitown.
Golden having the exact opposite view that I have on everything is making it impossible for me to see them as town especially because Golden has been a heavy voice in getting the thread to its current state and its current state is dead town.
I'm looking forward to debriefing this game with you afterwards. Whichever of us is righter gets gloating rights, and I'm fine if that's you.

But I think the fundamental problem you and I have right now is that we both inherently want to tinfoil each other just because we don't agree, when actually finding where we *do* agree could be significantly helpful.

I think you'd do well to consider you just met me and that there are people here who have more than a decade's experience of disagreeing with me on a lot when I'm town saying I'm town. My God, SVS literally not suspecting me at all is practically a miracle, that should virtually be a lockclear of me lol.

Or, read my signature. The top one expresses my town game and the bottom one expressed my baddie game.

(Which reminds me, Vivax, when you asked me how I got the nickname 'the coward' in the anniversary game I seriously thought you had me nailed. I thought you'd recognise the NK pattern as safe).
Pure curiosity at the time. That feeling of having someone pinned can pass when presented with new information.

Still feel like I'm stuck in some troll reality and almost busted out yesterday

I'm likely to sheep the strongest TRs I can find given how little contextual understanding I'm expecting to develop compared to earlier players. Let's see.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Offtopic but that's how I picture my two brain halves at the moment.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:29 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:43 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:39 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:34 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:31 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:25 pm What do you think of this list?

Falcon
Splints
Neon
Mata
Rox
Scotty
Soneji
I think that list is everyone who could be wolf unless I’ve been properly pocketed.
Ok so if we give some credence to Rox showing up and posting, we temporarily remove rox and splints. I'm not crazy about voting Neon. And I know Mata has been very sick so I'm not comfortable going there today.

That leaves:

Scotty
Soneji and
Falcon.

What do you think of that list?
I wouldn’t eliminate scotty today, especially with him hiking.

Id happily elim soneji or Falcon. But I’m prioritising not letting Sean get elimmed.
Let's do it

[VOTE: Soneji] aubergine
meh
Act as tho I haven't had suspicion on sonejis slot since....the start of the game.

YOU are meh, good sir. YO= meeeeeehhhhhhhhhhrghrjfjfkrjrje
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:53 am Image

Big Kahuna burgers are TASTY burgers, especially with some Sprite to wasshhhhhh it down
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:59 am
Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:53 am Image

Big Kahuna burgers are TASTY burgers, especially with some Sprite to wasshhhhhh it down
Almost broke out from the 'coma' yesterday, but the arseholes started distracting me when they noticed. Anyway, need to grab some food now that you mentioned burgers :D
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:38 am [VOTE: sean] aubergine

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:00 am As Golden would say, I will eat my hat if Dennis is deepwolfing.

Golden having the exact opposite view that I have on everything is making it impossible for me to see them as town especially because Golden has been a heavy voice in getting the thread to its current state and its current state is dead town.
I'm looking forward to debriefing this game with you afterwards. Whichever of us is righter gets gloating rights, and I'm fine if that's you.

But I think the fundamental problem you and I have right now is that we both inherently want to tinfoil each other just because we don't agree, when actually finding where we *do* agree could be significantly helpful.

I think you'd do well to consider you just met me and that there are people here who have more than a decade's experience of disagreeing with me on a lot when I'm town saying I'm town. My God, SVS literally not suspecting me at all is practically a miracle, that should virtually be a lockclear of me lol.

Or, read my signature. The top one expresses my town game and the bottom one expressed my baddie game.

(Which reminds me, Vivax, when you asked me how I got the nickname 'the coward' in the anniversary game I seriously thought you had me nailed. I thought you'd recognise the NK pattern as safe).
I find that this answer doesn’t acknowledge that Neon implied you have been an integral part of the thread- hell, you have twice as many posts as the 2nd-highest poster- and yet have been on the leading wagons of all chopped town. I think that is a fair point. Whether or not that makes you wolf is another question, but there is a common denominator.

Also, this is the 2nd time this game I have seen you reference your signature as a means of showing off meta. Golden, I think you’ve had this weird dichotomy this game of expressing that you have a specific meta when it comes to alignment AND the ability to adapt to the environment. I find it hard to believe TownGolden is one to continue using his past meta as a crutch. Sure, you can’t always change integral parts of who you are and they will seep out, but this whole post screams “I’m town because this is me being town!”
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:12 am
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:03 am

My problem there is you keep telling me I should town read you but without showing me I can't do it. You can say you're out of your scum range but I can't blindly follow that because I don't know that you are.

You can say I should follow SVS and TR you because they do and that's fair because I TR SVS but I can't be sure that you and SVS aren't just a team because I have almost no experience with anyone in this game. I'm playing meta blind so I have to trust my instincts.

The person I had the most meta on was Sabi I was right on Sabi. I have a decent amount of meta on Lucy and time will tell there but like the grand majority of players in this game that haven't been killed I've played like 2 or less games with.
I think there is literal thread evidence of my townclear if you go looking for it. I'm not asking you to rely on SVS. I'm asking you to rely on thread consensus because in a game with the three town power roles we have consensus means something beyond our individual gut feels. We can't build our towncore with infodumps but we can build it with trust.

And I'm sorry for not having a good enough read on you on day two to listen about sabi... I did play bad on day two, I regret how tunnelly I was. But I think town is so close to steamrolling this game if we don't infight.
Looking for your ‘townclear’ is like looking for a specifically colored M&M in a Skittles factory

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:16 am The doctor absolutely saved me on day two and they have claimed it without infodumping.

And I'm not so afraid to say this because I'm pretty sure the mafia already know, since they know they targeted me on night two. And I think they've figured out who the doctor is and targeted them last night.
I’ve looked at can’t for the life of me figure out what evidence you speak of exists with this

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:16 am The doctor absolutely saved me on day two and they have claimed it without infodumping.

And I'm not so afraid to say this because I'm pretty sure the mafia already know, since they know they targeted me on night two. And I think they've figured out who the doctor is and targeted them last night.
I’m getting red flag vibes from last game with these vague walls that explain everything in Morse code but really it’s Norse code and then when I think I’ve got it you’ve killed me

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:22 am if Golden Town, Neon wolf. Classic KotH. Thats probably all I have to say today. Still leaning Golden wolf over Neon
hi Rondo I’m still pages behind but can you explain what you meant by ‘Scotty into Kate/Dennis’ after voting Golden?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:26 am Yeah, OK, I'm not gonna spend any more time on this.

I do not trust someone who claims to like analysis but when presented an opportunity to actually do some, refuses.
Neon has done analysis. Just because she isn’t going snipe hunting doesn’t mean she isn’t a hunter

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:27 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:22 am if Golden Town, Neon wolf. Classic KotH. Thats probably all I have to say today. Still leaning Golden wolf over Neon
I will demonstrate my townclear before day end if I'm actually at threat of being lynched. I think it's much preferable that civs go find it for themselves.
Ok ok

Pretend I don’t have time to look for myself and pretend that it’s already end of day

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ok be back later

Want to clarify that I am not wholly suspicious yet if Golden because of his presence without productive results. That can be unfair. But eventually the company had to take a hard look at the ones running the show, and as much as golden is downplaying that fact, it still remains that he is a integral part of the players that have died

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:16 am Good. I’ll be glad to be eliminated just to prove Golden wrong
:ponder:

I dunno, splints. Your argument before this is basically: “well if golden just has me in his POE, what’s the point of even trying as I’ll never get out of it”

Well, Golden’s PoE isn’t ratified by congress yet.

Then this AtE and self voting is just… :mafia:

[VOTE: fingersplints] aubergine

I look at towniness by effort to be towny. Not throwing your hands up and giving up. I know sabi also did this, but I think the way you’ve gone about it is different

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:28 am
fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:11 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:48 am Neon's play around me has been essentially sticking her fingers in her ears, closing her eyes and saying 'na na na na can't hear you'

My gut still says town but I want objective perspectives on it please.
I think you are calling them stubborn while being equally if not more stubborn yourself.

This is how I see your play this game. “Here is my towncore, here is my PoE. I’m going to just keep eliminating one by one players from the PoE without reevaluating that I might be wrong about anyone in my towncore even though we have just eliminated civ after civ”

It’s very frustrating for those of us in this decided PoE because why bother? Nothing we are doing gets us out. No amount of dead civvies is getting any of you to reevaluate your thoughts. You keep mentioning the possibility of a “deep wolf” but I don’t think you are entertaining the reality of it.

I was skimming last night while up with baby and someone said something like it’s weird that I don’t have an opinion on Neon, but I truthfully didn’t as I’ve been just in defence mode and mostly reading to mentions of me. But I finally do after this exchange with Golden and it’s decidedly town.
It is completely reasonable to be frustrated. The reason I voted for you is that I get 'frustrated wolf' rather than 'frustrated civvie', because it is very much directed specifically at discrediting me. I would also be frustrated at me if I was a wolf. They failed to kill me when they tried, it would be annoying that I'm still here.

I am constantly re-evaluating my town core, other than SVS. What's more, I specifically have said things pointing out what I like about you on day three. I was feeling good about you coming in to today and was really more focused on Vivax, Falcon and Roxy.
Why are you fixated on tinfoiling SVS? Has she done something that we should tinfoil her for?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:42 am The story of how I am certain I was the nightkill target.

I apologise for outing the doctor. I think you're outed anyway, because I think the mafia tried to kill you last night. Hope I'm right, I profusely apologise if you hate me for doing this.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:50 pm I feel like Marmot and/or Golden are WKing me.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:51 pm I guess Golden is probably more likely mafia WKing me since Marmot actually knows me well enough to have a townread on me.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:55 pm [VOTE: Golden] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:45 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:44 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:43 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:41 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:39 pm I am indifferent to Wilgz vote but if Sean flips w, I will kill the Wilgz wagon
And if Seanzie flips town?
Why is Wilgy Maf?
I have almost no recollection of anything Wilgy did this game. You're asking the wrong person.
Pure self pres then?

So, Golden and/or Marmot is one of the last SRs you gave...still true?
I think Golden is possibly WKing me, yes. Not such a strong read to not vote in the same place as they though. Marmot feels okay.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:51 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:49 pm

Why is Wilgy Maf?
I have almost no recollection of anything Wilgy did this game. You're asking the wrong person.
Pure self pres then?

I think Golden is possibly WKing me, yes. Not such a strong read to not vote in the same place as they though. Marmot feels okay.
Is there anything about their play beyond WKing that leads you to belive Golden is Maf?
I don't remember a single thing about them aside from feeling like they are overconfidently/unusually townreading me. It started like early too.
Seanzie wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:51 pm [VOTE: Golden] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:28 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:22 pm
Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:22 pm [VOTE: Sabi] aubergine
Still worried I’m WKing you?
Perpetually.
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:05 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:02 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:01 pm
Golden wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:51 pm I could vote soneji independent of my sabi read.
Why?
Approach to Seanzie feels like someone who understands day one more through wolfchat than thread to me
G-Man wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:48 pm
CONTAINMENT

Robbie woke up to the sounds of morning life on the street. The light gradually crept into and spread across the room as he nursed his hangover with bananas and coffee. He stretched for a few minutes to work out the kinks from another night on a mattress that wouldn’t even cut it at a Motel 6 back home.

Once his head stopped pounding enough, he collected himself, took a piss, and pulled his money out of the nightstand. A good breakfast would do him wonders. It felt safe enough to venture out. Despite the hangover, the night was uneventful. That had to be a good sign, right?

He tied his shoes, put on his sunglasses, and opened the door. He couldn’t wait to get out of this place, but right now fresh air and a warm meal was all that was on the menu.

--------------------------------

IT IS NOW DAY 3. YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO ELIMINATE SOMEONE.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:55 am
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:41 am @Seanzie, what do you think of my thoughts so far today. Do you think I'm looking in the right directions, generally speaking?
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:43 am [VOTE: Matahari] aubergine

Let's start down this road and see what comes.
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:56 am [VOTE: Matahari] aubergine
Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:34 pm [VOTE: splints] aubergine

I’ve been flirting with it for a while
Seanzie wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:52 pm [VOTE: Fingersplints] aubergine
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:37 am
Dennis wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:05 pm
No one pressured this. Why'd you vote splints?
Why would someone need pressure to do something?

I'm sheeping Golden.
Thank you for spelling this out.

So you think that since Seanzie was sheeping you coming into D3, you were saved by him. Gotcha.

Plausible I guess

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Honestly, I'd be somewhat surprised if Golden hasn't been investigated yet. I'm willing to call em' Town unless red checked
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:58 am
Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:42 am The story of how I am certain I was the nightkill target.

I apologise for outing the doctor. I think you're outed anyway, because I think the mafia tried to kill you last night. Hope I'm right, I profusely apologise if you hate me for doing this.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:50 pm I feel like Marmot and/or Golden are WKing me.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:51 pm I guess Golden is probably more likely mafia WKing me since Marmot actually knows me well enough to have a townread on me.
Seanzie wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:41 pm

And if Seanzie flips town?
Why is Wilgy Maf?
Pure self pres then?

Pure self pres then?

Is there anything about their play beyond WKing that leads you to belive Golden is Maf?
I don't remember a single thing about them aside from feeling like they are overconfidently/unusually townreading me. It started like early too.
Perpetually.
Golden wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:51 pm I could vote soneji independent of my sabi read.
Why?
Approach to Seanzie feels like someone who understands day one more through wolfchat than thread to me
CONTAINMENT

Robbie woke up to the sounds of morning life on the street. The light gradually crept into and spread across the room as he nursed his hangover with bananas and coffee. He stretched for a few minutes to work out the kinks from another night on a mattress that wouldn’t even cut it at a Motel 6 back home.

Once his head stopped pounding enough, he collected himself, took a piss, and pulled his money out of the nightstand. A good breakfast would do him wonders. It felt safe enough to venture out. Despite the hangover, the night was uneventful. That had to be a good sign, right?

He tied his shoes, put on his sunglasses, and opened the door. He couldn’t wait to get out of this place, but right now fresh air and a warm meal was all that was on the menu.

Golden wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:41 am @Seanzie, what do you think of my thoughts so far today. Do you think I'm looking in the right directions, generally speaking?

I'm sheeping Golden.

So you think that since Seanzie was sheeping you coming into D3, you were saved by him. Gotcha.

Plausible I guess
Also seems like something Maf could easily do, seeing their kill didn't go thru, and then they can fake it
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

So Sean saves the player they feel is WKing them? Hmmm, that just doesn't seem like a thing a Doc would actually do...save one of their SRs
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:03 pm So Sean saves the player they feel is WKing them? Hmmm, that just doesn't seem like a thing a Doc would actually do...save one of their SRs
I think that was a lie seeing as how Seanzie sheeped Golden. Why sheep the person WKing you/that you scumread?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:12 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:03 pm So Sean saves the player they feel is WKing them? Hmmm, that just doesn't seem like a thing a Doc would actually do...save one of their SRs
I think that was a lie seeing as how Seanzie sheeped Golden. Why sheep the person WKing you/that you scumread?
I thought that Golden thinks that because Sean went from SR to sheep on Golden, that means they're the Doc and saved them, which is why Sean started sheeping Golden.

@Scotty Is that the gist?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:02 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:58 am

Why is Wilgy Maf?
Pure self pres then?

Pure self pres then?

Perpetually.
Why?
CONTAINMENT

I'm sheeping Golden.

Plausible I guess
Also seems like something Maf could easily do, seeing their kill didn't go thru, and then they can fake it
So you’re saying Golden has been bamboozled by Seanzie

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

fingersplints wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:55 am I don’t think most people would consider using personal friendship to emotional manipulate an example of good gameplay.

Breaks OP rules but not etiquette rules. I like it.
Omgusing this for you.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:48 pm

Omgusing this for you.

Hi Vivax long time no talk

How much of the thread have you read?

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:49 pm

Omgusing this for you.

Very little.
I‘m focusing on undigging my McMurderface self.
I‘m a sundered soul, half man half reconstruction. And I need retribution.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vivax wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:56 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:49 pm

Omgusing this for you.

Very little.
I‘m focusing on undigging my McMurderface self.
I‘m a sundered soul, half man half reconstruction. And I need retribution.
So you’re like the Terminator.

But the Arnold from the second one and not the first.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Omgusing this for you.

What about Seanzie is sus to you?

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:59 pm

Omgusing this for you.

What about Seanzie is sus to you?
He‘s voting FS.
I wouldn‘t vote FS with what I‘ve seen.
Do you think I shouldn‘t be sus of Sean, conversely ?

Return to “Previous Heists”