RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 441
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 4]

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:57 am I am here and have 10+ pages to read. Life made it impossible to be here at all yesterday, for that I apologize.
Hi Roxy!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:23 pm Whh, reading Vivax's selected quotes makes me want to vote Golden.
Which ones?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vote count as of ~10 hours til end of day 4:
Dennis
No votes
Voters: None
falcon45ca
13%
Voters: Neon, Golden
fingersplints
7%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle
Golden
7%
Voters: Vivax
Neon (formerly jack shepherd)
No votes
Kate
No votes
lucy
No votes
RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
No votes
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Scotty
No votes
Seanzie
7%
Voters: falcon45ca
Vivax (formerly Matahari)
40%
Voters: Scotty, fingersplints, Dennis, S~V~S, Kate, Seanzie

fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:57 am I am here and have 10+ pages to read. Life made it impossible to be here at all yesterday, for that I apologize.
:hug:
Gro-oo-ovy
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:05 am Hey remember when I said don't consolidate on a wagon it's just gonna kill a town we need two competing wagons and than for the 2nd day in a ris we had a run away wagon kill a town.

Yeah i remember when I said that.
I do remember you saying this and me in my og ways thinking - No. But I am an adult and can sometimes admit I was wrong. I do not like new things and ways of doing mafia though I am willing to try them. :hug:
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:14 am ok lying in bed now and looking back
Roxy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:25 pm
fingersplints wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:24 am @Roxy come back and play with me! I miss you
Gosh I have missed playing with you. We need to get our new Pirate game together!!

fingersplints wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:03 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:57 am again no one engages while I'm here . Idk when I'll be back but sometime before elimination's end.
I feel this.
It’s honestly what always happens to me and then I get continually called out for low posting because everyone posts like crazy overnight for me
I would still get called out for low posting. Happens every time I play, every time I say this is the last time I'll play then Kate comes around begging the old gang to back together for a game and I get sucked in. WHOOSH!!!!!!!!!

Never again I mean it this time as I am so sick of people down on the way I play because I don't make a 100 posts a day saying:
XXXX Is a wolf
But this is my meta ask XXXX
When is eod
I'm cute
How old are you
Where in the *uck did you find those beets Dwight?
You dig?

FYI splints is not bad I will NOT vote for her.

****************************************************************************************

I am a low poster. I have never denied being a low poster. Being a low poster does mean I am not reading and keeping up.
Am am deffo not lhf as I consider myself more like a bunch of happy carrots. So I am more in the mud vegee's. imv for those of you who adore abbreviations.

The last day phase actually made me want to hurl and also made it so I do not want to even post in the thread. I am *trying* to get past all the awkwardness/weirdness/meaness in this supposed game thread. We are all people with feelings this game can get heated ---------why add to it?

Takes one 'fn second to be kind people.

I will now finish re-reading make my post and call this done.

Questions/posts I noticed so far:

Scotty said I seemed aggressive which I find funny as I am imv. What exactly in a post can you point me at to show my "aggression"?

Neon - welcome but you obv haven't read as much as you say you have. I have never been on a wagon nor voted in this game yet. Had you actually read the thread (and not just my posts but the hosts as well) you would have seen I self voted D 1 bc of a robbery at my work. I host voted D 2 bc of the Host punishment of self voting was to lose my vote. But actually if you read any of my posts I clearly state suspicions. Sorry if you don't like my style and want to lynch me for being imv I am used to it. Happens all the time on this site. However I do like you info then analysis of the voting thus far. So thanks for doing the leg work on that.
I don’t know what imv means.

I think….and even looking at this post especially, your *tone* is what comes off as aggressive to me. It might be a difference in mistranslation of text not conveying the correct emotion but “The last day phase actually made me want to hurl and also made it so I do not want to even post in the thread. I am *trying* to get past all the awkwardness/weirdness/meaness in this supposed game thread” is pretty prickly and mildly passive aggressive at best.

I’m not condemning you for being emotional- that’s pretty human, and doesn’t make me think any less of you. If anything, I believe your frustration. Whether or not I think this is a frustrated civ feeling left out as a “bunch of happy carrots” as you call it or a wolf that is being suspected for unfair playstyle prosecution I don’t know.

But I’m not discounting you as civ. Not at all, and not because you’re a low poster
IMV - It was right in my post you supposedly read so I bolded and enlarged it for you <3 I am sorry if you find it aggressive. I only have bits of time to play and I get uptight about low poster talk. While I *am* a low poster I do feel like I contribute in my own fashion. But someone did say "fucking Roxy" the last day phase which I forgave but it did stick in my craw. I want to thank you stating "not bc I am a low poster". I appreciate the sentiment.
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:47 am
Roxy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:08 pm
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:45 pm I think the lesson I am going to learn from this game is fuck contributing

I can just post nothing all game read the thread so nothing randomly exclaim someone town is a wolf lie about it till the thread believes me even though I've done nothing all game and still be town read and hard defended

But when you put in effort and bother to analyze its meaningless.
*sighs*

One second to be kind.

Kate wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:25 pm What do you think of this list?

Falcon
Splints
Neon
Mata
Rox
Scotty
Soneji

I don't deserve a break bc I posted today, I only deserve a break if my post says something you agree with.

falcon - I like his style tbs I do feel good vibes about his posts, I do not always agree with what he says but I am not getting the vibe that his susp are coming from a bad place.

splints - she is townie bc of her haphazard style is in full swing when she is bad she does NOTHING haphazardly. She is all over the map and wanting to save herself screams townie splints. When bad she is more of - you will be sorry at days end/ you have got me so wrong/ you cannot read me/ have we ever played together before vibe.

Neon already posted about them see previous post.

Mata - I feel those who want to give her pass (hell I am one of them). She is just not as in depth as normal - due rl I believe. I feel like I have never read her right as she comes at the game from a completely random angle that I have never fully understood but she is a brilliant player. I am just not sure here. All I can say idk.

Scotty - I said before his game feels diff than the anni g 1 I read along with. Not sure if it is the gym or his hikes I believe we only played together once or twice and it's been awhile since I have played but he just does seem to be as engaged as normal.

Soneji - a fellow low poster and I have read their posts but I am not sure what to make of them. I am not one to led around by other players stating ---- that's their meta/ that's nai/ when they played as a wolf they did this ---- I like to make my own mind up. GTH I would say civ.

Not sure I got anywhere in my head with this post but you asked and I wanted to answer even if it was to someone else.
I like this post,

Not because I agree with most of the conclusions but because she seems like she does. Which is more important on the whole. I really like the acknowledgement of Kate not writing her off as scum just because she posted.

I would say to the splints point: I personally wouldn’t describe Splints’ play this game up to this point as haphazard. It seems more cards close to chest and vague.

And to your point about me: that’s fair. I’m definitely not as in depth in general as I was in Anni. I’m definitely slacking in post count, but then again I hadn’t started a new job taking up my time during anni. It is what it is.
I hadn't realized you started a new job I know how demanding that can be. But I was looking forward to your way of thinking bc it helped me form susp in the Anni 1 game I read but did not play. So far I am still very unsure of you and do not like that feeling.

This is splints - haphazard - I say this knowing she has 2 young kids and a husband she looks after all the while in London while her entire family is stateside. I know she is overwhelmed rn so her play style is overwhelmed/haphazard. She is vague a lot of the time when she is civ mostly bc she never reads the first page of any game and she probs isn't reading the entire thread - just honing in on things she looks for like mentions and whatnot. That is her civ game. Her baddie game has more oomfph bc while she won't read page one she will keep up with the thread entirely - not just mentions and whatnot.

And I thought it was Golden that was trying to give me a pass not Kate - maybe both I just do not think it is fair to everyone else playing. I don't want to be judged bc I am a low poster I want to be judged on what I am posting if that makes sense.
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:15 am
Roxy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:42 pm :shrug: [VOTE: Fingersplints] aubergine
why? I will not allow a low poster I *know* is town to be elimmed. You went from doming Neon all day to this in the blink of an eye.
Ok Roxy. That’s a big statement.

There’s not a single chance you believe splints could be bad here?
I have known splints since 2004. I *know* her. Could she be pulling the wool over my eyes - yes she is one hell of a player - but I like to think I could still read her baddie game even if it has been a minute since I've played. I feel 99% sure splints is town.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:17 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:49 pm
Roxy wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:22 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:16 pm People don’t know how quiet our threads used to be. It was much easier for low posters like Roxy and mata to keep up and contribute even without masses of time.
I never felt they were quiet bc we always had SVS and you plus LC, Map, LT, Enrique, too many to list. Our games were 20, 30 40 people. Threads were crazy. My Survivor game had 4 threads that were all busy.
Rabbits lost game had 50 people! All kinds of different threads and location based chats. That was a lot of fun and very innovative, like your Survivor game. All those trivia challenges, they were hard.
@Roxy Can I see a link to your survivor game?? I had no idea anyone had done one before I did it like 6 years ago.
unfortunately no bc the site is no longer in existence. Revolution Mafia. I would be happy to discuss it with you after game though. Just PM me. I'd be interested to know how you did challenges and Tribal council and all the other good stuff.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

lucy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:13 am i don’t have enough spoons for this game right now, brother broke his hand and grandma fell and hit her forehead on the floor. now my parents are being stupidly biased against me for stupid fucking events that are out of my control and my finals are next week and i’m just super stressed out, i’m super surprised i’m not having a panic attack right now, it’s actually strange that i’m thinking logically
I do hope things look better for you soon <3
;)
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:57 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:05 am Hey remember when I said don't consolidate on a wagon it's just gonna kill a town we need two competing wagons and than for the 2nd day in a ris we had a run away wagon kill a town.

I do remember you saying this and me in my og ways thinking - No. But I am an adult and can sometimes admit I was wrong. I do not like new things and ways of doing mafia though I am willing to try them. :hug:
fingersplints wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:24 am @Roxy come back and play with me! I miss you
Gosh I have missed playing with you. We need to get our new Pirate game together!!

Roxy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:57 am again no one engages while I'm here . Idk when I'll be back but sometime before elimination's end.
I feel this.
It’s honestly what always happens to me and then I get continually called out for low posting because everyone posts like crazy overnight for me
I would still get called out for low posting. Happens every time I play, every time I say this is the last time I'll play then Kate comes around begging the old gang to back together for a game and I get sucked in. WHOOSH!!!!!!!!!

Never again I mean it this time as I am so sick of people down on the way I play because I don't make a 100 posts a day saying:
XXXX Is a wolf
When is eod
I'm cute
How old are you
You dig?

****************************************************************************************

I am a low poster. I have never denied being a low poster. Being a low poster does mean I am not reading and keeping up.
Am am deffo not lhf as I consider myself more like a bunch of happy carrots. So I am more in the mud vegee's. imv for those of you who adore abbreviations.

The last day phase actually made me want to hurl and also made it so I do not want to even post in the thread. I am *trying* to get past all the awkwardness/weirdness/meaness in this supposed game thread. We are all people with feelings this game can get heated ---------why add to it?

Scotty said I seemed aggressive which I find funny as I am imv. What exactly in a post can you point me at to show my "aggression"?

Neon - welcome but you obv haven't read as much as you say you have. I have never been on a wagon nor voted in this game yet. Had you actually read the thread (and not just my posts but the hosts as well) you would have seen I self voted D 1 bc of a robbery at my work. I host voted D 2 bc of the Host punishment of self voting was to lose my vote. But actually if you read any of my posts I clearly state suspicions. Sorry if you don't like my style and want to lynch me for being imv I am used to it. Happens all the time on this site. However I do like you info then analysis of the voting thus far. So thanks for doing the leg work on that.

I think….and even looking at this post especially, your *tone* is what comes off as aggressive to me. It might be a difference in mistranslation of text not conveying the correct emotion but “The last day phase actually made me want to hurl and also made it so I do not want to even post in the thread. I am *trying* to get past all the awkwardness/weirdness/meaness in this supposed game thread” is pretty prickly and mildly passive aggressive at best.

I’m not condemning you for being emotional- that’s pretty human, and doesn’t make me think any less of you. If anything, I believe your frustration. Whether or not I think this is a frustrated civ feeling left out as a “bunch of happy carrots” as you call it or a wolf that is being suspected for unfair playstyle prosecution I don’t know.

But I’m not discounting you as civ. Not at all, and not because you’re a low poster
IMV - It was right in my post you supposedly read so I bolded and enlarged it for you <3 I am sorry if you find it aggressive. I only have bits of time to play and I get uptight about low poster talk. While I *am* a low poster I do feel like I contribute in my own fashion. But someone did say "fucking Roxy" the last day phase which I forgave but it did stick in my craw. I want to thank you stating "not bc I am a low poster". I appreciate the sentiment.
Neon wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:45 pm I think the lesson I am going to learn from this game is fuck contributing

I can just post nothing all game read the thread so nothing randomly exclaim someone town is a wolf lie about it till the thread believes me even though I've done nothing all game and still be town read and hard defended

*sighs*

One second to be kind.

Falcon
Splints
Neon
Mata
Rox
Scotty
Soneji

I don't deserve a break bc I posted today, I only deserve a break if my post says something you agree with.

falcon - I like his style tbs I do feel good vibes about his posts, I do not always agree with what he says but I am not getting the vibe that his susp are coming from a bad place.

splints - she is townie bc of her haphazard style is in full swing when she is bad she does NOTHING haphazardly. She is all over the map and wanting to save herself screams townie splints. When bad she is more of - you will be sorry at days end/ you have got me so wrong/ you cannot read me/ have we ever played together before vibe.

Mata - I feel those who want to give her pass (hell I am one of them). She is just not as in depth as normal - due rl I believe. I feel like I have never read her right as she comes at the game from a completely random angle that I have never fully understood but she is a brilliant player. I am just not sure here. All I can say idk.

Scotty - I said before his game feels diff than the anni g 1 I read along with. Not sure if it is the gym or his hikes I believe we only played together once or twice and it's been awhile since I have played but he just does seem to be as engaged as normal.

Soneji - a fellow low poster and I have read their posts but I am not sure what to make of them. I am not one to led around by other players stating ---- that's their meta/ that's nai/ when they played as a wolf they did this ---- I like to make my own mind up. GTH I would say civ.

Not sure I got anywhere in my head with this post but you asked and I wanted to answer even if it was to someone else.
I like this post,

Not because I agree with most of the conclusions but because she seems like she does. Which is more important on the whole. I really like the acknowledgement of Kate not writing her off as scum just because she posted.

I would say to the splints point: I personally wouldn’t describe Splints’ play this game up to this point as haphazard. It seems more cards close to chest and vague.

And to your point about me: that’s fair. I’m definitely not as in depth in general as I was in Anni. I’m definitely slacking in post count, but then again I hadn’t started a new job taking up my time during anni. It is what it is.
I hadn't realized you started a new job I know how demanding that can be. But I was looking forward to your way of thinking bc it helped me form susp in the Anni 1 game I read but did not play. So far I am still very unsure of you and do not like that feeling.

This is splints - haphazard - I say this knowing she has 2 young kids and a husband she looks after all the while in London while her entire family is stateside. I know she is overwhelmed rn so her play style is overwhelmed/haphazard. She is vague a lot of the time when she is civ mostly bc she never reads the first page of any game and she probs isn't reading the entire thread - just honing in on things she looks for like mentions and whatnot. That is her civ game. Her baddie game has more oomfph bc while she won't read page one she will keep up with the thread entirely - not just mentions and whatnot.

And I thought it was Golden that was trying to give me a pass not Kate - maybe both I just do not think it is fair to everyone else playing. I don't want to be judged bc I am a low poster I want to be judged on what I am posting if that makes sense.
why? I will not allow a low poster I *know* is town to be elimmed. You went from doming Neon all day to this in the blink of an eye.

I have known splints since 2004. I *know* her. Could she be pulling the wool over my eyes - yes she is one hell of a player - but I like to think I could still read her baddie game even if it has been a minute since I've played. I feel 99% sure splints is town.
RE; imv- yep, I totally missed that sentence. Thanks!

RE: new job- I hadn’t really expressed that in certain terms so it’s all good.

Once again, your insistence that she is civ is the biggest reason I am not coming for her because most of her posts seem surface level to me. I don’t usually favor straight meta reads, but it’s a huge part of this read this game.

Looking forward to hearing who you suspect

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 37
Preferred Pronouns: he

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

Post by Vivax »

Not having the EoD1 VC sucks, but these are from SoD 2:
Dennis wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:21 pm I hopped on the Wilgy train because I thought we needed a kill to move on, and I felt like I was essentially the tiebreaker. Although, as I was looking back through the night, Seanzie def would've been the call. Kinda crumpled under the pressure.
Truth or lie?
Scotty wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:23 pm I’m not going to jump to any strong assumptions but in a vacuum that sure looks like a Seanzie save to me
Truth or lie?

Sure doesn't feel like it's the same alignments posting here.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

snippity snip snip

Interesting. If this isn’t angry, I fear for what she sounds like agitated,

What does that anger/roughness equate to in practical terms of gameplay? More brash with her suspicion?
Angry am I now? You are pushing my buttons with your word choice I hope you do not want to see me angry or agitated or rough. :sigh: :stare:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Golden wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:16 am The doctor absolutely saved me on day two and they have claimed it without infodumping.

And I'm not so afraid to say this because I'm pretty sure the mafia already know, since they know they targeted me on night two. And I think they've figured out who the doctor is and targeted them last night.
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:23 am I also have zero reason to believe it and I don't believe it lol.
OMG OMG OMG

I went cross-eyed at the thread derail yet again today after the last two I was hoping we could move past them to get together on these two wagons. Instead we have Golden outing a poss Doc. I mean how do you know you were the NK target. Maybe it has been too long since I have played and poss rules have changed - are you notified when you are the target of a NK if it fails or doesn't? Does anyone else see what Golden pointed to that makes sense? I have read it three times trying to wrap my head around the posts between seanzie and Golden. Help me make it make sense, otherwise the thread derail surrounding it was moot.
;)
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:23 pm Whh, reading Vivax's selected quotes makes me want to vote Golden.
Hey, I really was wrong huh. I thought maybe you were trying to skirt under the radar.

Okey doke.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I’m not sure how vivax can call me less verbose in this game when I have more posts by day four than I had by day nine in that game.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:09 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:59 pm
Dennis wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:56 pm
lucy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:35 pm still no spoons, I'm sheeping wherever Dennis goes atm
Why me? I think I've shown I've got almost no clue what's going on still with all of my 'help what is happening' posts and I very much feel like a game of russian roulette right now.
Which is fake able watch

Help, what's going on? I haven't been in this game till today. Who should I vote?
Would you rather I feign confidence and vote someone I'm not certain on?
That's 90% of the game honestly
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 3]

Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:00 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:59 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:55 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:42 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:41 pm

I'd kill this.
We can vote me today if you would prefer
I'd prefer that to Dennis tbh.
Why?
Because Dennis is civ. I have a little more than a null read on you.
Can you highlight how Civ he is for me?

Can you tell me why Bea is a null read for you?
I've been yelled at quite a bit in this game for judging new players on their previous player's performance. But, I don't think Bea did much of anything. It's leaning civ, maybe but no more than that.

Dennis is in his first game and clearly doesn't have coaching happening. Read his ISO I think you'll agree.
Well now I don't agree with this. Dennis has had answers that are almost too perfect and is why I've held tinfoil on the slot most of the game because it decidedly feels coached.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

I'm exhausted. Gonna stop at Page 20. Replacing in means extra work done in less. Thanks to Kate I got a glimpse of D1 wagons without having to sum up votes on my own.

I'm currently at Seanzie town. Hence, I don't think the suggestions as to whether it was a save of Seanzie have any merit. But it's still a townie train of thought from Scotty at SoD 2.
Going to leave behind a crude legacy.

Dennis - Scum - Posts too harmlessly, hedgy, cluelessly. But I don't get a genuine vibe on that. Warrants a beginner card maybe and I'm too harsh.
Fingers - null/scum - In hindsight it was nonsense to think that the self vote meant anything. The early game absence irks me too much. At the same time I didn't see enough content to build a case on her.
Falcon - townlean - Vibes remind me a bit of myself when I subbed in. Wants to do stuff, can't get himself to do it and just goofs around the thread without much direction.
Golden - scum - I disagree with scotty on him being more verbose. It's more like he appears mentally discombombulated, a bit like myself after his recent good performance as scum. I think his D1 has been very opportunistic in places as portrayed earlier and that his complaint about today's wagons implied TMI on Seanzie and maybe Neon.
Kate - Just the screenshot warrants a townlean here. Cheap, simple. But it's the best I got. D1 was rather blendy, you can figure it out.
lucy - Missing her usual punchiness. Sort of warranted from her mentions of irl circumstances. Placing her at null.
Neon/Jack - Barely saw any content. Null.
Rondo/bea - Bea D1 catch up was a tad wolfy. Sticking to a null here as well.
Roxy - Mostly unremarkable posting - Another null for me.
SVS - Townlean - Clearly someone who finds joy in writing. While floofy, the posts I've read didn't suggest she was making it up dishonestly.
Scotty - Hard townread for me - Highly motivated and sticks his doggo nose everywhere. Hey you got something on that.
Seanzie - Townlean - Seems like Scotty #2 to me in places.

That'll be Dennis, Fingers, Golden as my guess based on partial information.

That'll be it, might phonepost low quality content from bed while I seek my recovery sleep :)
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:04 pm I’m not sure how vivax can call me less verbose in this game when I have more posts by day four than I had by day nine in that game.
Much less wallpost-y
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:12 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:04 pm I’m not sure how vivax can call me less verbose in this game when I have more posts by day four than I had by day nine in that game.
Much less wallpost-y
So you’ve noticed a complete difference in my style…
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 344

Post by Kate »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:15 pm
snippity snip snip

Interesting. If this isn’t angry, I fear for what she sounds like agitated,

What does that anger/roughness equate to in practical terms of gameplay? More brash with her suspicion?
Angry am I now? You are pushing my buttons with your word choice I hope you do not want to see me angry or agitated or rough. :sigh: :stare:
I know I don't :hugs:
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

(I do also think it funny that vivax says my discomfort with wagons indicates TMI on Seanzie.)
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:13 pm
Much less wallpost-y
Which is not AI but still worth noting. Where‘d we end up if every game was the same as to how people write ?
We adapt to others writing putting in a similar amount of effort regardless of alignment, disregarding irl limitations.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:19 pm
Much less wallpost-y
Which is not AI but still worth noting. Where‘d we end up if every game was the same as to how people write ?
We adapt to others writing putting in a similar amount of effort regardless of alignment, disregarding irl limitations.
Oh no, it’s absolutely AI.

You’ll remember this one in the future, which is great from my perspective.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

That’s not to say I can’t play like I did on anniversary when town. But sometimes I just am having too much fun and play outside my wolf range.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:22 pm That’s not to say I can’t play like I did on anniversary when town. But sometimes I just am having too much fun and play outside my wolf range.
Thought I was playing mafia for fun up until this year, now it‘s a game of existential introspection.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:25 pm
Golden wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:22 pm That’s not to say I can’t play like I did on anniversary when town. But sometimes I just am having too much fun and play outside my wolf range.
Thought I was playing mafia for fun up until this year, now it‘s a game of existential introspection.
:haha: oh yeah relatable content.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:11 pm I'm exhausted. Gonna stop at Page 20. Replacing in means extra work done in less. Thanks to Kate I got a glimpse of D1 wagons without having to sum up votes on my own.

I'm currently at Seanzie town. Hence, I don't think the suggestions as to whether it was a save of Seanzie have any merit. But it's still a townie train of thought from Scotty at SoD 2.

Dennis - Scum - Posts too harmlessly, hedgy, cluelessly. But I don't get a genuine vibe on that. Warrants a beginner card maybe and I'm too harsh.
Fingers - null/scum - In hindsight it was nonsense to think that the self vote meant anything. The early game absence irks me too much. At the same time I didn't see enough content to build a case on her.
Falcon - townlean - Vibes remind me a bit of myself when I subbed in. Wants to do stuff, can't get himself to do it and just goofs around the thread without much direction.
Golden - scum - I disagree with scotty on him being more verbose. It's more like he appears mentally discombombulated, a bit like myself after his recent good performance as scum. I think his D1 has been very opportunistic in places as portrayed earlier and that his complaint about today's wagons implied TMI on Seanzie and maybe Neon.
Kate - Just the screenshot warrants a townlean here. Cheap, simple. But it's the best I got. D1 was rather blendy, you can figure it out.
lucy - Missing her usual punchiness. Sort of warranted from her mentions of irl circumstances. Placing her at null.
SVS - Townlean - Clearly someone who finds joy in writing. While floofy, the posts I've read didn't suggest she was making it up dishonestly.
Scotty - Hard townread for me - Highly motivated and sticks his doggo nose everywhere. Hey you got something on that.

That'll be it, might phonepost low quality content from bed while I seek my recovery sleep :)
Kate: cheap, simple. :huh: :haha:

I guess I've been called worse. 🤷‍♀️
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Cheap and simple is my read on you lol
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

vivax you’ve very quickly entered the realm of people where I will be influenced to sign up when I see your name on the player list.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:29 pm vivax you’ve very quickly entered the realm of people where I will be influenced to sign up when I see your name on the player list.
ditto, was just thinking this.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:28 pm Cheap and simple is my read on you lol
Spot on! I'm crying im laughing so hard.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

One day someone will see what I have seen and refuse to not believe that it‘s a world ruled by more than matter.

The keys are on my phone but it‘s too early to share
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I have caught up!!!!!! I need to let the thread sit in my mind while I do the actual work I am getting paid for. I do not usually mafia while working but I was way behind in reading. I will be back with my thoughts on players - yes even Rondo (who I want to call Rando bc damn that was funny) and Vivax. I do adore how we are finally coming together here at the end of my catch up.
;)
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:03 pm I have caught up!!!!!! I need to let the thread sit in my mind while I do the actual work I am getting paid for. I do not usually mafia while working but I was way behind in reading. I will be back with my thoughts on players - yes even Rondo (who I want to call Rando bc damn that was funny) and Vivax. I do adore how we are finally coming together here at the end of my catch up.
They should pay us for this tbh
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:37 pm
Kate wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:35 pm Also @Vivax jack is now Neon.
I hope neon is at least paying utilities if not partial rent
I just spent my entire paycheck on all those things...

*cri*

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:57 pm

I feel this.

XXXX Is a wolf
When is eod
I'm cute
How old are you
You dig?

*sighs*

One second to be kind.

Falcon
Splints
Neon
Mata
Rox
Scotty
Soneji

I like this post,

Roxy has pocketed me.

ImageImage

Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Sentimental game unrelated probably cringey stuff
Acknowledgement and understanding worth more than money these days.

Changing is arguably worth more than acquiring.
Changing something you have never acquired is wizardry even.

I can‘t wait to recover, gather more strength and raw energy and swirl through mafia games again. But I feel like I‘m carrying quite a load on my back as of now along with a sizable burnout.

Will be worth it if positivity makes a comeback. The genuine type where you don‘t make your wellbeing dependent on the (not-)wellbeing of others.

That‘s vampirism to a tee
On a more game related note, I‘m townleaning Kate.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:11 am
Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:09 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:02 pm I also think I have 'endearingly rational' and 'endearingly irrational' modes. It's like four way volleyball in here.
Your left brain is Luigi, your right brain is Daisy, your bottom brain is Wario and your id is Yoshi
Love this post.
Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:10 pm [VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

nothing you’re doing is helping your case

Kiddo
And this sass. I think I'm locktowning Scotty here.
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:05 pm I don’t have a reason to town read her yet
So default assumption is bad leaning. Good to know.
Ew post. This is opportunistic sarcasm.
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:58 pm [VOTE: sabiplz] aubergine
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:58 pm I'm not convinced sabi is bad but I think it's better odds than Seanzie at this point.
Golden jumps...Opportunistically.

Entire convo at this point was about disrespectful posting in regards to namings like pronouns and 'kiddo' . The difference in reactions is night/day. Most simply exchanged a few headbutts, a few like Kate moderated, but one person voted as if it was supposed to be alignment indicative while not really caring about the whole ordeal. Still seeming to pick Sabi as the culprit behind the conflict. Looking at the chop, it worked.
I was annoyed with Scotty when I said the part you said was opportunistic sarcasm but then he turned it back on me later anyways so :shrug2: What do you mean by ew post? Like you think it's scum?
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Dennis wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:29 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:02 pm I also think I have 'endearingly rational' and 'endearingly irrational' modes. It's like four way volleyball in here.
Your left brain is Luigi, your right brain is Daisy, your bottom brain is Wario and your id is Yoshi
Love this post.

Kiddo
Scotty wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:05 pm I don’t have a reason to town read her yet
Golden wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:58 pm I'm not convinced sabi is bad but I think it's better odds than Seanzie at this point.

Entire convo at this point was about disrespectful posting in regards to namings like pronouns and 'kiddo' . The difference in reactions is night/day. Most simply exchanged a few headbutts, a few like Kate moderated, but one person voted as if it was supposed to be alignment indicative while not really caring about the whole ordeal. Still seeming to pick Sabi as the culprit behind the conflict. Looking at the chop, it worked.
I was annoyed with Scotty when I said the part you said was opportunistic sarcasm but then he turned it back on me later anyways so :shrug2: What do you mean by ew post? Like you think it's scum?
I think you enjoy the sidelines too much and avoid getting entangled while posting to contribute in multiple instances
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Not everyone can switch freely between their polarities
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 375
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:42 pm
Love this post.

Kiddo

I think you enjoy the sidelines too much and avoid getting entangled while posting to contribute in multiple instances
Yeah I try to hold only one conversation because my thoughts mix easily. This isn't just a mafia thing this happens outside of this game too. I'm sure you've picked this up but this my first game ever so I'm not trying to stay out of sight but I also need to observe at least a little bit.
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

Suppose my read on you is a bit uncharitable then.
Can‘t wait to dig out this bad boy again.

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:24 pm Can we just elim them both?
Wait then why do you want to yeet me? I thought it was for sussing golden
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:36 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 10:34 am I'm here now. Got sick, but don't make it matter save as explanation for my prolonged absence, thanks.

On my partial catchup so far, SVS and Seanzie seemed unpaired from their back and forth. Seanzie seems to react very strongly to suspicion so far up to page 11. Seems to be very focused on reacting aggressively to suspicion thrown his way. Fast forwarding, worth mentioning that Scotty started questioning me about my vote on him on this day. Could be a possible pairing.

SVS is very focused on summarizing and creating narratives or mental representations of what she sees. That lines up with the townplay I'm used from her, she doesn't seem to jump to conclusions particularly quickly.

Dennis has a very innocent or clueless tone. Maybe a bit exaggeratedly so, would tentatively scumlean this.

Lucy seemed to have engaged maximum humour, snark and rage at marmot for some reason. That's a tone I personally appreciate and have for myself, often. I have found myself unable to read her properly in the past, yeeted her for game meta centric reasons once. Abstain on a read for now.

Golden is less verbose than in the last game he won as scum, and otherwise unremarkable in his words. Coupled with his recent wagon complaint suggesting either TMI or an agenda, this is probably where I'll vote today.

Kate had one post in particular that stuck out to me where she asked what sheeping is iirc. I'd have to backread her other games or use the search function but considering her post volume of about 4k on this site I'm surprised that she didn't know the term. If she should have known what sheeping was, I'd accuse her of pretending not to know.

Falcon gives off the impression that he's not playing at maximum effort. But rather relaxedly so. Almost seemed bored. Going for a townlean pending further info. Tone fairly neutral and nonchalant which is good.

Scotty poked around a lot and still does, throwing in the occasional artsy post. Didn't like how aggressively he reacted to my Seanzie vote. Seemed to instantly want to put me on the backfoot even after knowing I wasn't caught up. Can't have it both ways when you try to be honest with your suspicion.

Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:45 am
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:57 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:21 pm Has stuff happened yet?

I am a windmill, on a cold, quiet night. So much wasted potential if ya ask me
What are your thots
Honestly, I don't know. My brain is only 1/9th present this game

I'm expecting I'll get a second wind 'round D3 or so
This feels weird. Why be active and posting but not try to participate? This is the same with Jack and Wigly, so unless someone wants to tell me this is just how they play, I don't like it.
Question: Who's Jack? Falcon?
As an aside, I find myself unable to take Dennis' question at face value here. I'd expect anyone to believe that someone else is participating while they are active and posting. Regardless of the content. So it appears as a loaded question.

Moving on...
But first

[VOTE: Golden] aubergine
“Golden is less verbose than in the last game he won as scum, and otherwise unremarkable in his words. Coupled with his recent wagon complaint suggesting either TMI or an agenda, this is probably where I'll vote today.”

He is definitely more verbose and messy in this game, which is a big reason I’m not gunning for him at all costs. Though it’s funny that you point out the difference and include it in a reason to scumread him.

“SVS is very focused on summarizing and creating narratives or mental representations of what she sees. That lines up with the townplay I'm used from her, she doesn't seem to jump to conclusions particularly quickly.”
Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:54 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:30 pm
Dennis wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:16 pm That might be me hoping to see the better in him though, with the whole not throwing thing.
I can see that. For me I would worry about my it being easier for my brother to catch me in a lie because he knows me, so i might low post for that reason. But disinterest is also a good possibility.

In any case, he's safe from me, I don't like to eliminate nubs on day one. But i really hope to hear more from him going forward. Or not, if he doesn't like it, that's cool, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to read Sabi to understand why she's taking votes this fast. Personally, I see myself in Seanzie somewhat, he is somewhat chaotic, and I have always been a chaotic civvie. And at least part of the issue people have with Sean seems to be Sabis read of him. But I don't really think he's bad. And I think perhaps he saw the sincerity in my posts this AM and that changed his mind. Or whatever process he used, I've been deep in a tunnel, and one post someone made, sometimes one sentnce in that post, made me reconsider. In any case, tunnelling someone that hard, and then just throwing the arms up and saying, "Ooops, my bad! I was wrong", seems more of a civvie move than a baddie one to me.

I checked out the Game 2 thread of the anniversary games and Sabi was right about the day one high post count, they had 2k posts on day one, but only like 4500 for the whole game. But most of it seemed to be shit posting, fairly typical day one, just lots more of it. I certainly did not read the whole thing lol, just skimmed a bit. While we haven't had 2k posts, I think we have had alot of content for a super productive game going forward after Day One.
Post seems truthful. Moves up in townieness.
What was she before if not towny?

“Scotty poked around a lot and still does, throwing in the occasional artsy post. Didn't like how aggressively he reacted to my Seanzie vote. Seemed to instantly want to put me on the backfoot even after knowing I wasn't caught up. Can't have it both ways when you try to be honest with your suspicion.”

What does poking around say about me in general? Am I playing off from when we played together last game? I voted you because of your previous slot but also you neglecting to initially answer what you found so towny about splints. “Instantly” is not how I’d describe it but that’s ok.

I can’t tell if you find me suspicious from this. Obviously, you then voted Golden over me so…I guess not?
Ok if vivax is wolf Scotty can be town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 3]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:08 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:06 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:00 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:59 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:55 pm
Kate wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:44 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 9:42 pm

We can vote me today if you would prefer
I'd prefer that to Dennis tbh.
Why?
Because Dennis is civ. I have a little more than a null read on you.
Can you highlight how Civ he is for me?

Can you tell me why Bea is a null read for you?
I've been yelled at quite a bit in this game for judging new players on their previous player's performance. But, I don't think Bea did much of anything. It's leaning civ, maybe but no more than that.

Dennis is in his first game and clearly doesn't have coaching happening. Read his ISO I think you'll agree.
Well now I don't agree with this. Dennis has had answers that are almost too perfect and is why I've held tinfoil on the slot most of the game because it decidedly feels coached.
If Dennis is a wolf this is the deep wolf pre post from neon
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:11 pm I'm exhausted. Gonna stop at Page 20. Replacing in means extra work done in less. Thanks to Kate I got a glimpse of D1 wagons without having to sum up votes on my own.

You know in a game about finding town you found very little in this post and a lot of null/scum in fact you have 3 scum in there if you read up which means everyone left should be town. You just posted your death here if you go over ans you are town you can't blame town for this. Also if you are wolf then dennis neon is the world I live in
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:20 pm
Vivax wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:19 pm
Much less wallpost-y
Oh no, it’s absolutely AI.

You’ll remember this one in the future, which is great from my perspective.
Found the polarised noob
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Dennis wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:56 pm
Love this post.

Kiddo

Yeah I try to hold only one conversation because my thoughts mix easily. This isn't just a mafia thing this happens outside of this game too. I'm sure you've picked this up but this my first game ever so I'm not trying to stay out of sight but I also need to observe at least a little bit.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Vivax
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Vivax »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:12 pm

You know in a game about finding town you found very little in this post and a lot of null/scum in fact you have 3 scum in there if you read up which means everyone left should be town. You just posted your death here if you go over ans you are town you can't blame town for this. Also if you are wolf then dennis neon is the world I live in
I'm town who did what he could after replacing in. It's not easy, but I hope that the effort was still enough for the host's discretion. Not exactly known for popular takes here.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:17 pm
Dennis wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 3:56 pm
Love this post.

Kiddo

You keep bringing up the fact you are new like a sheild. This is not helpful to your cause. In fact hurtful at this point

Also you can't use both I am new and need to observe a bit and "I have watched my mum play tons of mafia so that's why I know these words/ concepts"

Either you are new or you are not. Pick one.

I will grant that the first game you are playing is not as simple as that but you are going to go down because of these inconsistencies then you are going to take your mother with you for soft defending you
Ebwop
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

@Vivax youre right, I do like to write and to talk. Why use 3 words when you could use 500? During family parties, my uncles used to pay me to go be quiet somewhere in 10 minute increments.

@RondoDimBuckle i saw your questions earlier, I’ll get to them post work.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “Previous Heists”