RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 6]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:28 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:26 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:26 pm I mean I was pretty convinced you greenpeeked me, but okay.
You could have said ‘that theory is wrong’. You had many opportunities to. You chose not to.
Saying that I'd kill you effectively implies that your theory was wrong without toeing the line of breaking no-claim.
Yeah that is what I was thinking as well, But I wasnt sure if you were just saying he was wrong but you didnt want to kill him or if you were a wolf hiding behind him you know?
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:37 pm Ok, I don’t think Seanzie is bad.

Key thoughts:

Lucy towncleared dennis before she went out. I tend to lean wifom on that post, Dennis is town and Lucy wanted us to tinfoil him on the other side.

Rondo has consistently said neon is in wolfrange and that’s probably my starting point for another look today.
How neon treated lucy yesterday is EXACTLY how I would expect wolf neon to treat lucy yesterday. I am not pushing that atm because I am confbiased and if we dont find any smoking gun I am yeeting that before lylo because I will turbo it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:40 pm

Key thoughts:

Lucy towncleared dennis before she went out. I tend to lean wifom on that post, Dennis is town and Lucy wanted us to tinfoil him on the other side.

Rondo has consistently said neon is in wolfrange and that’s probably my starting point for another look today.
I mean... I said Neon was in her wolfrange first.

Neon/Fingersplints with Rondo for backup should win the game I think.
I dislike you trying to save yourself and yeet me after I have been TMI'ed town by Lucy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

[VOTE: neon] aubergine

This is where I feel best right now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:12 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:51 pm

Key thoughts:

I thought Lucy was bad early, I *knew* she was bad when she got pissy that Kate was dead posting. It was almost like, “Shut up, you, I killed you!”. I think she was telling the truth that she was trying to wedge Kate/Dennis. That’s a big chunk of why I suspected her before I backed off.

I think Neon is town. No baddie would have gone that balls to the walls to protect a teamie, imo. But she made it sound like aggro defense is more the norm now, so outside of my experience.
I have consistently thought neon was town, that’s my gut read. I’m just wondering if someone like rondo has a better read.

Where are you at on Roxy and Rondo? (I’m thinking here of rondo as bea and reevaluating reads on friends.)
I’m going to reread them tomorrow as well as splints and you. Obvs with the role claim my town read on you stands, but I want to see interactions too, so I’ll pull in Mata too.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Key thoughts:

I thought Lucy was bad early, I *knew* she was bad when she got pissy that Kate was dead posting. It was almost like, “Shut up, you, I killed you!”. I think she was telling the truth that she was trying to wedge Kate/Dennis. That’s a big chunk of why I suspected her before I backed off.

I think Neon is town. No baddie would have gone that balls to the walls to protect a teamie, imo. But she made it sound like aggro defense is more the norm now, so outside of my experience.
Yes she would, she has also admitted as much in this game. I have seen her do as much in KOTH.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:23 pm

Key thoughts:

How neon treated lucy yesterday is EXACTLY how I would expect wolf neon to treat lucy yesterday. I am not pushing that atm because I am confbiased and if we dont find any smoking gun I am yeeting that before lylo because I will turbo it
I asked this yesterday but didn’t get an answer. Is really aggressive bad/bad defense more normal now? Because for us OF folk, we’d never never do that. So if this is a thing that actually happens, I would have to consider that.

I pretty much townlocked her after that yesterday because I couldn’t picture a bad teammate defending that hard.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

*OG folk
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:26 pm

Key thoughts:

Yes she would, she has also admitted as much in this game. I have seen her do as much in KOTH.
What’s KOTH? Is it on this site?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

One thing I observe from neon is that she has a good instinct on how to get a townread and would use that to her advantage.

On the other hand that case was very long and took a lot of time.

But see point A.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I wouldn’t do that, but also there’s a part of me that wonders if it’s a good move now and I should when wolf.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:33 pm One thing I observe from neon is that she has a good instinct on how to get a townread and would use that to her advantage.

But see point A.
Almost all of that case pointed to Lucy being bad except one part and the ending. Anyhow night thread!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:35 pm
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:33 pm One thing I observe from neon is that she has a good instinct on how to get a townread and would use that to her advantage.

But see point A.
Almost all of that case pointed to Lucy being bad except one part and the ending. Anyhow night thread!
I’ll have to actually read it now I suppose lol. I didn’t feel the need to yesterday.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:59 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:55 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:25 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:21 pm Uhhh, so Golden, about your whole 'Seanzie is doc' thing...
Well Scotty was the only one to push back even minimally.

That said, I personally think Sean was town, but I think we all need to reevaluate our reads.

I’m gonna go back and read, because after Lucy’s elim, I’m not sure who I think The third could be.
Really? I said I would nuke Golden if it wasnt for seanzie, he wasnt the only one but that is besides the point he was kinda saying he would vote golden as a softing of not being doc but I am not sure if that is wolf seanzie or not. For me today its Neon or Seanzie. Golden is basically 100% cop because no one can CC legally and even if they did then wolf would be dead within 2 days so not an option for them. Golden is now IC for me (I mean I said that yesterday but that was mostly a confidence over read)
What are your reads on Falcon and Fingersplints?
I would yeet them both. Finger was pushing Falcon over Lucy yesterday so not good and falcon for reasons I have already stated. But one of them is town so either Falcon is just trying more this game than he has previously (except after I pointed it out he dropped straight back into meming which is a point against him) or Fingers is just right on falcon and not trying to protect lucy? (I could be wrong maybe she wasnt trying to push falcon at some point? she finished on lucy sure, but I think there was a point she tried to make Falcon a legit wagon over lucy. I dunno as I am typing this. Either way She has wolf equity I need to put more effort into her ISO)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Key thoughts:

I have consistently thought neon was town, that’s my gut read. I’m just wondering if someone like rondo has a better read.

Where are you at on Roxy and Rondo? (I’m thinking here of rondo as bea and reevaluating reads on friends.)
Bea doesnt exist anymore. Think of Rondo as Rondo
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:25 pm

Key thoughts:

I’m going to reread them tomorrow as well as splints and you. Obvs with the role claim my town read on you stands, but I want to see interactions too, so I’ll pull in Mata too.
Ignoring lucy TMI'ing me town by asking how I found her you can just look at my entrance to the game and then almost instant turboing on Lucy to force her to do things to clear me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:29 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:23 pm

Key thoughts:

I asked this yesterday but didn’t get an answer. Is really aggressive bad/bad defense more normal now? Because for us OF folk, we’d never never do that. So if this is a thing that actually happens, I would have to consider that.

I pretty much townlocked her after that yesterday because I couldn’t picture a bad teammate defending that hard.
Yeah I didnt want to answer it yesterday because I wanted to see the Lucy flip, I didnt want to put undue tinfoil on Neon if it wasnt warrented. I wouldnt say its more normal, its just something I know Neon would do, its in her toolbelt. Its in mine its in everyones, but she has done it and I caught her not because of it but in spite of it. It was a really good game and a good play by her
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:31 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:26 pm

Key thoughts:

What’s KOTH? Is it on this site?
Its the banner in my signature. Yes its on the site
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 5]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:03 pm Happy birfday. Sorry for doubting you ig Golden.
I would not say anything redacted other than look at the time stamp of this post and look at Neons posts today

[VOTE: NEON ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 4]

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:05 am Hey remember when I said don't consolidate on a wagon it's just gonna kill a town we need two competing wagons and than for the 2nd day in a ris we had a run away wagon kill a town.

Yeah i remember when I said that.
Start of day 4
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:43 pm

Key thoughts:

Ignoring lucy TMI'ing me town by asking how I found her you can just look at my entrance to the game and then almost instant turboing on Lucy to force her to do things to clear me
My perception is lucy would totally use a wolfclaim to townclear a teammate, or to wifom others into thinking she’s townclearing a teammate, so I call this NAI atm
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 111

Post by fingersplints »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:40 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:59 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:55 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:25 pm
Dennis wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:21 pm Uhhh, so Golden, about your whole 'Seanzie is doc' thing...
Well Scotty was the only one to push back even minimally.

That said, I personally think Sean was town, but I think we all need to reevaluate our reads.

I’m gonna go back and read, because after Lucy’s elim, I’m not sure who I think The third could be.
Really? I said I would nuke Golden if it wasnt for seanzie, he wasnt the only one but that is besides the point he was kinda saying he would vote golden as a softing of not being doc but I am not sure if that is wolf seanzie or not. For me today its Neon or Seanzie. Golden is basically 100% cop because no one can CC legally and even if they did then wolf would be dead within 2 days so not an option for them. Golden is now IC for me (I mean I said that yesterday but that was mostly a confidence over read)
What are your reads on Falcon and Fingersplints?
I would yeet them both. Finger was pushing Falcon over Lucy yesterday so not good and falcon for reasons I have already stated. But one of them is town so either Falcon is just trying more this game than he has previously (except after I pointed it out he dropped straight back into meming which is a point against him) or Fingers is just right on falcon and not trying to protect lucy? (I could be wrong maybe she wasnt trying to push falcon at some point? she finished on lucy sure, but I think there was a point she tried to make Falcon a legit wagon over lucy. I dunno as I am typing this. Either way She has wolf equity I need to put more effort into her ISO)
I absolutely did not push falcon over Lucy. Quite the opposite.
Gro-oo-ovy
Golden
The Coward

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 4]

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:55 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 12:05 am Hey remember when I said don't consolidate on a wagon it's just gonna kill a town we need two competing wagons and than for the 2nd day in a ris we had a run away wagon kill a town.

Yeah i remember when I said that.
Start of day 4
Yeah I really disliked that post at the time too. Neon has been begging for cred which is the least townish part of her game.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:56 pm

Key thoughts:

My perception is lucy would totally use a wolfclaim to townclear a teammate, or to wifom others into thinking she’s townclearing a teammate, so I call this NAI atm
Sure and I would even go for a play like that as well, but would I do that as well as be the main reason she goes over? People will be asking me why I am not dead in 2 days. In fact now that you have pointed this out I expect to make it to lylo now unless I die today
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Scotty as a kill choice is intriguing. I don’t think everyone would have made it.

I figure that keeping me alive was probably a hope that I’d tunnel on Falcon, which is a good look for Falcon. I think of Falcon is bad the plan would be to kill me and argue the kill was wifom.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:05 am Scotty as a kill choice is intriguing. I don’t think everyone would have made it.

I figure that keeping me alive was probably a hope that I’d tunnel on Falcon, which is a good look for Falcon. I think of Falcon is bad the plan would be to kill me and argue the kill was wifom.
I think I would have killed you Golden for Maximum chaos
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:07 am[VOTE: SVS] aubergine
You are 3 minutes late
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:05 am
Golden wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:56 pm

Key thoughts:

Sure and I would even go for a play like that as well, but would I do that as well as be the main reason she goes over? People will be asking me why I am not dead in 2 days. In fact now that you have pointed this out I expect to make it to lylo now unless I die today
Instinct says no - I still townread you/don’t think you fit in the wolfteam on your own merits.

But I don’t really know your range right now. So call it a tinfoil read, but i do want to go back and read you and get a second take.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Pretty sure Scotty was killed to make me look worse

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:06 am
Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:05 am Scotty as a kill choice is intriguing. I don’t think everyone would have made it.

I think I would have killed you Golden for Maximum chaos
Honestly I think quite a few would have seen me as a good wifom kill, and Scotty as a helpful elim target to have alive.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:08 am Pretty sure Scotty was killed to make me look worse
How does that work?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:09 am
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:08 am Pretty sure Scotty was killed to make me look worse
How does that work?
See anyone else saying that would have been fine because then there is a good odd town is saying it but because I already suspect you and you are saying it it just feels like you are trying to muddy the water on you being wolf. I will try to keep an open mind though.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 221

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:41 pm I’m really sorry to see Scotty go. He was a good doc, he saved some people I think.

As I said, after lecturing during the last day about friendship blinders, I’m going to doublecheck mine. The last EOD was weird.
Ya know what...

THIS is weird
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:13 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:41 pm I’m really sorry to see Scotty go. He was a good doc, he saved some people I think.

As I said, after lecturing during the last day about friendship blinders, I’m going to doublecheck mine. The last EOD was weird.
Ya know what...

THIS is weird
How?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Because I'm the most optimal misexe after yesterday. And I've clearly been trying to get Scotty killed for days. I've sat on Scotty for hours at a time each of the past two phases.

Scotty noted my stealth votes on him. And now he's not only flipped town but town doctor I hard defended Lucy it's not that hard to connect the dots and surmise I'm wolf.

But if I take at face value that Sean and Falcon are town like I think. Roxy Golden and Dennis are town.

And I'm >50% reading Rondo town. Well I'm gonna die today. Or Falcon is.

If I was a woof I'd hard defend Lucy by nature but optimally speaking the way to play it was probably exactly how SVS did. And how I played with Wilgz when we were caught out which allowed me to get deep enough to go f3

So. I'm gonna die but I'm gonna need you to actually look at SVS tomorrow.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

It’s really very early to say ‘I’m gonna die’
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:17 am Because I'm the most optimal misexe after yesterday. And I've clearly been trying to get Scotty killed for days. I've sat on Scotty for hours at a time each of the past two phases.

Scotty noted my stealth votes on him. And now he's not only flipped town but town doctor I hard defended Lucy it's not that hard to connect the dots and surmise I'm wolf.

But if I take at face value that Sean and Falcon are town like I think. Roxy Golden and Dennis are town.

If I was a woof I'd hard defend Lucy by nature but optimally speaking the way to play it was probably exactly how SVS did. And how I played with Wilgz when we were caught out which allowed me to get deep enough to go f3

You know what, that is a pretty high % for you if you are town after yesterday. I pretty much broadcast that I was going to kill you today if lucy was wolf and if I am a wolf I would know that so you would know that my plan is to kill you the minute lucy flips wolf so having me at +50% is pretty high

That could be because you know if you push me I am only going to confbias you harder and just calling me neutral / town is more likely to get me to move. Explain in detail how SVS defended Lucy? Or do you mean how she made sure Lucy went over?

Can you case her for me?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:17 am Because I'm the most optimal misexe after yesterday. And I've clearly been trying to get Scotty killed for days. I've sat on Scotty for hours at a time each of the past two phases.

I actually do want to understand this and I don’t yet.

How are you the most optimal miselim? How does Scotty’s death magnify the likelihood that you’ll be miselimmed?

Why does you trying to elim scotty during the day make it more likely that people would think you’re responsible for the NK?

If you were wolf, who would you have NKed? What was optimal for wolf neon?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Also, if SVS is wolf that means she called me out as trying to ‘shame her’ for sussing her own wolfmate, ie she was faking that guilt. That feels really unlikely to me, that emotion felt genuine and it’s hard to see why wolf SVS would be upset with me for pushing her away from a read on her own teammate instead of just taking the gift.

Also she had a run to suspect lucy but push Falcon because I was twinning Falcon/vivax yesterday and she passed that up.

And then got upset with me again for what she perceived as risking the outcome.

I don’t see it.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:21 am

You know what, that is a pretty high % for you if you are town after yesterday. I pretty much broadcast that I was going to kill you today if lucy was wolf and if I am a wolf I would know that so you would know that my plan is to kill you the minute lucy flips wolf so having me at +50% is pretty high

That could be because you know if you push me I am only going to confbias you harder and just calling me neutral / town is more likely to get me to move. Explain in detail how SVS defended Lucy? Or do you mean how she made sure Lucy went over?

Can you case her for me?
I'm saying the only option was to hard bus Lucy. The unwavering push on Lucy with no reassessment, the shade at me as the day went on because I was defending Lucy.

I thought about this a lot last night. I think I'm dying and frankly I don't think I can stop it but I think it's important to try to get town to see what I see and not blindly follow up me with Falcon or Roxy.

SVS has been hard town read and I don't think there are great reasons for it and being able to claim Lucy's pelt was the last chance woofs had to win here.

I'm confident on most of the town core that remains. There's really only a couple people.

And I'm town reading you Rondo based mostly off how I felt about your slot pre sub. But i felt strongly about that.

I've been wrong though. About everything. In all my town games. For like a month straight. So. I'm pretty fucking demoralized.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:27 am

Can you case her for me?
I'm saying the only option was to hard bus Lucy. The unwavering push on Lucy with no reassessment, the shade at me as the day went on because I was defending Lucy.

I thought about this a lot last night. I think I'm dying and frankly I don't think I can stop it but I think it's important to try to get town to see what I see and not blindly follow up me with Falcon or Roxy.

SVS has been hard town read and I don't think there are great reasons for it and being able to claim Lucy's pelt was the last chance woofs had to win here.

I'm confident on most of the town core that remains. There's really only a couple people.

And I'm town reading you Rondo based mostly off how I felt about your slot pre sub. But i felt strongly about that.

I've been wrong though. About everything. In all my town games. For like a month straight. So. I'm pretty fucking demoralized.
Why was that the only option? Coming into the day Falcon, fingersplints, scotty at minimum, perhaps even add you, all had decent suspicion. They’d only lost their vanilla. Why hard bus the power role?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Nah, SVS doesn’t feel right. If you’re town I think you’re looking in the wrong place.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I don't.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Might as well be wrong about everything lol

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 2]

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:06 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:25 am
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:22 am Holy fuck my brain is mush reading 1304 posts was a bad idea.

My catch up is town is

Me
SVS
Lucy
Dennis

I also think it's highly more probable than not that Sabi is town here. With that said I will never ever push sabi ever again even if I suspect them but in this case I'm highly comfortable saying I find it more likely that this behavior is indicative of town Sabi.

Also. Always flip the D1 CW

Always.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

I mean. I don't think Seanzie is particularly towny anyways but

Brain mush. Good God

Elaborate more on those towns you have, and then please tell me more about... me.
Well me is town cause role card

SVS is town for something I forgot to write down while doing my catch up but I wrote lock town never rescind so I am gonna trust that and if you really care more than me saying vibes or something I'll dig it out of the iso when I've slept more than 2 hours in 2 days

Lucy is town solely on vibes. I just don't see the scummy motivation especially for how they acted d1 and I do think I've seen basically this exact play from town lucy but I can't point you to a post and say this is why it's a vibe thing. My vibes are good though

Dennis is so bleeding town that I don't even know how I'd have to explain it like... just read their day 1 and tell me is this a new wolf or a new town? Dennis is also better than I'll ever be but hey.

Sabi try hards as woof and is basically giving up and not being overwhelmingly present at all times. I do not think wolf Sabi does this I've never seen wolf Sabi not try hard and stress and pull their hair out over every little miniscule play. This could be faked but I don't think it is I've seen sabi play like this like word for word as town. If I've been snowed by sabi again I mean congrats you've got me fucked.

Seanzie. I dunno I don't think you're ever particularly town ish when I play with you but I can at least usually go hey I guess I can see what's going on here. I don't have that this game. I think someone should have pushed harder on the opening it was weird. I think you've been causing little micro chasms between townies poking and starting things and limping away. Also I wanna flip you for info.
I haven’t forgotten what neon had to say about svs in this post.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I forgot Splints exists.

So there's that. Gotta be honest if the scum team was Lucy Mata and Splints or Falcon or Roxy... they never even had an ounce of thread control. And i can't buy that.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 2]

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:37 am
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:06 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:25 am
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:22 am Holy fuck my brain is mush reading 1304 posts was a bad idea.

My catch up is town is

Me
SVS
Lucy
Dennis

I also think it's highly more probable than not that Sabi is town here. With that said I will never ever push sabi ever again even if I suspect them but in this case I'm highly comfortable saying I find it more likely that this behavior is indicative of town Sabi.

Also. Always flip the D1 CW

Always.

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

I mean. I don't think Seanzie is particularly towny anyways but

Brain mush. Good God

Elaborate more on those towns you have, and then please tell me more about... me.
Well me is town cause role card

SVS is town for something I forgot to write down while doing my catch up but I wrote lock town never rescind so I am gonna trust that and if you really care more than me saying vibes or something I'll dig it out of the iso when I've slept more than 2 hours in 2 days

Lucy is town solely on vibes. I just don't see the scummy motivation especially for how they acted d1 and I do think I've seen basically this exact play from town lucy but I can't point you to a post and say this is why it's a vibe thing. My vibes are good though

Dennis is so bleeding town that I don't even know how I'd have to explain it like... just read their day 1 and tell me is this a new wolf or a new town? Dennis is also better than I'll ever be but hey.

Sabi try hards as woof and is basically giving up and not being overwhelmingly present at all times. I do not think wolf Sabi does this I've never seen wolf Sabi not try hard and stress and pull their hair out over every little miniscule play. This could be faked but I don't think it is I've seen sabi play like this like word for word as town. If I've been snowed by sabi again I mean congrats you've got me fucked.

Seanzie. I dunno I don't think you're ever particularly town ish when I play with you but I can at least usually go hey I guess I can see what's going on here. I don't have that this game. I think someone should have pushed harder on the opening it was weird. I think you've been causing little micro chasms between townies poking and starting things and limping away. Also I wanna flip you for info.
I haven’t forgotten what neon had to say about svs in this post.
Neither have I.

So.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:27 am

Can you case her for me?

If you put together a proper case on SVS I will slam her and I might even try to rally the others. But you know the consequences of her being town, so you really have to find a wolf or go over. If you dont want to do that, thats ok. I will look at her anyway tomorrow if you arent wolf

highlighted is a copout, read me for me not for my previous slot. Its easy to hide behind that and not give me a proper town read

red for ATE
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I’m still looking for answers to the more difficult questions I posed above.

Return to “Previous Heists”