RondoDimBuckle (formerly Bea)
13%
Roxy
38%
S~V~S
No votes
Seanzie
No votes
The CIA (host/mods/dead/non-player option)
44%

Total votes: 16
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 373
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 6]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

The AtE exists because it's how I feel lol
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:35 am Might as well be wrong about everything lol

more red for ate
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 1004

Post by Golden »

Appeal to emotion is NAI
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
☆Princess Abigail☆

I rarely actually lie about my feelings. Wolf or town.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:42 am The AtE exists because it's how I feel lol
Sorry, channeling Alison this game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

By rarely I mean literally never.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So let me ask you a question.

If I'm wolf and I've spent all day hard defending Lucy and being notably within my wolf range according to the two players who have played with me.

Why would we as a wolf team ever let Lucy come into thread and just admit to being a wolf there. I mean she's probably going over anyways ig but if she was gonna give up went would I waste my breath?

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:43 am By rarely I mean literally never.
I lie all the time, about everything, I am lying about this. I lie as town and wolf because I am addicted to lying. Believe me this
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

You can think my world view is wrong but it would be pretty obvious I'm not wolf wolf with Lucy.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:46 am So let me ask you a question.

If I'm wolf and I've spent all day hard defending Lucy and being notably within my wolf range according to the two players who have played with me.

Why would we as a wolf team ever let Lucy come into thread and just admit to being a wolf there. I mean she's probably going over anyways ig but if she was gonna give up went would I waste my breath?
Because she didnt consult you, she felt demoralised after my entrace and ghosted thread then just coasted till she went over and admitted it in the final seconds and you posting ... because you are unahppy with that is very indicative of that but this is all angleshooty bullshit we shouldnt be engaging in because I have said I would turbo who ever you wanted as long as you provided a decent case as to why they are wolf and then turbo you the next day if you are wrong. I am giving you a winning dome but you arent taking it
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

This will be taken as AtE. It is not. It is just my real feelings.

I do not want to stake town on me being right today. Because i have zero self confidence in me right now. I know I'm town and if I die today you can deep dive tomorrow without me looming over the thread again. But if I do the case. Convince you. Am wrong. Than two towns die.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'll build a case though

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:46 am
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:43 am By rarely I mean literally never.
I lie all the time, about everything, I am lying about this. I lie as town and wolf because I am addicted to lying. Believe me this
Lying as town is usually good townsiding
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Often, at least.
☆Princess Abigail☆

D1:

Wilgz (6): marmot, golden, seanzie, Dennis, svs, Lucy

Seanzie (5): Kate, Wilgz, Neon, Sabi, Scotty

I want to note. I'm town. So Seanzie is pure.

Do me a favor please and do a thought exercise with me. In a world where I'm town what does this tell you?

How confident are we on Sean being town?

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:48 am

Because she didnt consult you, she felt demoralised after my entrace and ghosted thread then just coasted till she went over and admitted it in the final seconds and you posting ... because you are unahppy with that is very indicative of that but this is all angleshooty bullshit we shouldnt be engaging in because I have said I would turbo who ever you wanted as long as you provided a decent case as to why they are wolf and then turbo you the next day if you are wrong. I am giving you a winning dome but you arent taking it
Why should we dome?
☆Princess Abigail☆

I disagree. Lying is lame. But. That's just my feelings.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:56 am D1:

Do me a favor please and do a thought exercise with me. In a world where I'm town what does this tell you?

You can green me now
☆Princess Abigail☆

I could. But I'm not going to.

How confident are we that Sean is town?

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:56 am I disagree. Lying is lame. But. That's just my feelings.
Meh, Kate had a whole exchange with me earlier in the game where she knew I was lying/withholding and couldn’t see my angle.

My angle is that I was cop.

Of course I should have a good lie ready about my angle. But it was also partial truth… just not whole truth.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie is my yeet in lylo, Dennis is probably IC since Katez says so but Golden is IC so SVS is the only one left. But I feel like this is a cherry picked example, do you have another?

SVS > Seanzie > Dennis
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:56 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:48 am

Why should we dome?
Read it again
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:59 am
Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:56 am I disagree. Lying is lame. But. That's just my feelings.
Meh, Kate had a whole exchange with me earlier in the game where she knew I was lying/withholding and couldn’t see my angle.

Of course I should have a good lie ready about my angle. But it was also partial truth… just not whole truth.
Just say your angle is baiting, it works for me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oh, rondo, super early in your entry you said ‘one of neon/golden is wolf’

What we’re you thinking back then? I asked you why we couldn’t be t/t and I didn’t get an answer.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Lawyers, Guns and Money- [DAY 1]

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:42 pm Also Lucy being an obligatory d1 is still fun.

[VOTE: Lucy] aubergine
Lol... holy shit.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:11 pm T
O
W
N

S
T
R
E
A
K
I
N
G
!
!
!
!
!
Last game as town you felt the need to scum claim first, then yell town streaking. This time you lack the first.

I've got my eye on you.

Also Imma doc pleasure to meet you.
So anyways these are the only two posts in Wilgz entire iso that are game related.

I went to see if there was a reason to stack 2 woofs on Wilgz in a T v T world D1. Conclusively no. Unless they believed Wilgz doc claim which nahhhh.

But I'm gonna die if wilgz only votes were born on woofs lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Both*

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:03 am
Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:59 am

Just say your angle is baiting, it works for me
I mean in essence that’s true.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:04 am Oh, rondo, super early in your entry you said ‘one of neon/golden is wolf’

What we’re you thinking back then? I asked you why we couldn’t be t/t and I didn’t get an answer.
Someone has to go late if the wolves want a chance at winning you two were my favourite options. But also I wanted to see how people reacted because you werent the only options. Plus throwing a good difference check out there without stating it makes people go nuts sometimes
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Wilgy might be a savant.
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:00 am

Seanzie is my yeet in lylo, Dennis is probably IC since Katez says so but Golden is IC so SVS is the only one left. But I feel like this is a cherry picked example, do you have another?

SVS > Seanzie > Dennis
I picked this because it's the only EoD that was ever in doubt. And there's a wagon that's almost entirely flipped.

Next question. Why is SVS alive?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Hey i was right about Wilgz wagon not being clean. One whole point to me. Yay. I did something right.

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:06 am

SVS > Seanzie > Dennis
I picked this because it's the only EoD that was ever in doubt. And there's a wagon that's almost entirely flipped.

Thats fair if true
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

SVS > Seanzie > Dennis

They’ve only had three kills, and doc avoidance makes picking harder. Perhaps svs was even the kill attempt night 2 :beer: :p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

SVS > Seanzie > Dennis
I think I’d have those three exactly reversed.

For me SVS saying I was trying to guilt her for wolfreading Lucy when I asked lucy if she was neurodiverse, is an inordinately large hurdle to cross for me now that lucy has wolf flipped.

I think the only reason SVS says that is because I actually did make her feel bad. And I don’t think she feels bad if it’s her wolfmate.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Matahari wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:29 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:20 pm
Matahari wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:18 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:36 pm I do know it , @Kate . That’s why when I answered Scotty’s question about the Kate Fam, I said I thought you would bus them if you were bad teamies, but I don’t think you’d build cases on them, like hard distancing. You might, though, if you were civ.

It was an active thread today, looking forward to your thoughts on it. The activity seems to have come in large part from people who have a different Mafia mindset than I, and your insight would help me sort it, since we often come from a similar place, threadwise.

Also hoping to hear from the rest of the LP/TP/RM gang.
You left out STV! As usual, I don't say much on day one, but I do read and reread because day one becomes very important later in the game. I'm missing Bea, and wondering if she knows the game has started.
After your first read through, what has stood out to you?
Seanzies post about tunneling is bothersome, I'm not sure how to interpret it, and Falcons post explaining what bothered him about Golden was acceptable, to me. I don't necessarily agree with it but at least, it's surface clean.
Scotty seems like the same as the anniversary game, he notices everything, and questions everything, and he was civ there. (That doesn't clear him, but something I note).
That's as far as the feels go right now, because I need more time before I start making judgements.
Matahari wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:31 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:20 pm
Matahari wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:29 pm
Kate wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:20 pm
Matahari wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:18 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:36 pm I do know it , @Kate . That’s why when I answered Scotty’s question about the Kate Fam, I said I thought you would bus them if you were bad teamies, but I don’t think you’d build cases on them, like hard distancing. You might, though, if you were civ.

It was an active thread today, looking forward to your thoughts on it. The activity seems to have come in large part from people who have a different Mafia mindset than I, and your insight would help me sort it, since we often come from a similar place, threadwise.

Also hoping to hear from the rest of the LP/TP/RM gang.
You left out STV! As usual, I don't say much on day one, but I do read and reread because day one becomes very important later in the game. I'm missing Bea, and wondering if she knows the game has started.
After your first read through, what has stood out to you?
Seanzies post about tunneling is bothersome, I'm not sure how to interpret it, and Falcons post explaining what bothered him about Golden was acceptable, to me. I don't necessarily agree with it but at least, it's surface clean.
Scotty seems like the same as the anniversary game, he notices everything, and questions everything, and he was civ there. (That doesn't clear him, but something I note).
That's as far as the feels go right now, because I need more time before I start making judgements.
There is nothing about me or my posts that are bothersome. I am the epitome of unbothereomeness. I am about as bothersome as a soak in a jacuzzi. As bothersome as a warm, clear summer eve.
:biggrin: ok, I'll change bothersome to 'thought provoking'.
Matahari wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:45 am i want to post my thoughts so far, while I have a minute. They are definitely not deep thoughts, but how deep can they be on day 1?
New players get a pass, until later in the game. Absent players, as well.
if I don't mention you, its because I have you as town for now.

Falcon45ca- I didn't find it suspicious that you chose someone quickly because with movable votes, it seems like a lot of players throw votes around in a slap-happy fashion. then you were questioned about it, and you promptly posted quotes for why you made your vote. This looked legit to me at the time. Later it occurred to me that maybe you did all that too quickly, Pre-planned? But someone, Sabiplz, I think, said this was normal for your town game.

Soneji posted, I think, but I'll need to go back and look to make sure. ???

Lucy- so far, is reminding me of Dr. Wilgy. Too random to read, and weird posting just annoys me because I don't know what to do with it. I'd like to hear from players who are familiar with them.

Seanzie made a very risky statement for a town player to make. Or just an 'I can't be bothered' statement. Since it was preceded by an 'Ugh', I'm going with the former.

Sabiplz drew attention to his post, then backed away from it, then said she rarely voted early or often, then 17 minutes later she voted for Seanzie. None of this feels right.

Golden got a vote from Falcon, and although Falcon's reasons would not be enough to convince me to vote someone, I thought they were ok for a day 1. However after post 486 ( I think, I'll go back and check later and do an ebwop if necessary), I have Golden as town.

Marmot, no clue. I'd like to hear what other players think of him. ???

Everyone else, I have as probably town. I have no absolutes this early, but I'm watching the players above who pinged me. I'd like to hear what other players think of my not so deep thoughts, please.
Matahari wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:07 pm I slept most of the day. I did not intend to.
I still have Sabi as a suspicion, for reasons mentioned on d1, but I have considered that maybe they really mistrusted Seanzie. Then they started to backpedal some, and I’m back to sq1.

Why did Falcon vote Seanzie? Maybe they gave a reason why in an earlier post, but I can’t remember now so I’ll ISO them later or tomorrow.

I don’t understand Lucy’s vote for Bea either, it seems a bad idea to go after low posters, just for being a low poster, this early. (It doesn’t help that I still feel so bad for suspecting Bea in the anni game 1)

I can’t remember what else I read earlier because I’m getting sleepy again but I know there’s more. I’ll post again after I sleep on it.
Hmmmmmmm...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Golden wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:10 am

SVS > Seanzie > Dennis

They’ve only had three kills, and doc avoidance makes picking harder. Perhaps svs was even the kill attempt night 2 :beer: :p
I mean. Why would you kill Scotty over SVS after SVS had an unwavering push on scum that killed them.

I'd kill SVS last night thinking they were possibly cop no?

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:15 am

SVS > Seanzie > Dennis

I mean. Why would you kill Scotty over SVS after SVS had an unwavering push on scum that killed them.

If I had to guess, I’d bet scotty was protecting SVS last night.

That’s why.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

But also, I think copshooting is a good angle, and I do think looking at who might copshoot scotty is worth doing.
☆Princess Abigail☆

That wouldn't kill Scotty... unless I'm an idiot.

ImageImage

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Neon wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:18 am That wouldn't kill Scotty... unless I'm an idiot.
No, it would kill no one.

And the wolfteam have already been burned twice on that front.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

SVS > Seanzie > Dennis

This is a good point
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:22 am

SVS > Seanzie > Dennis

This is a good point
I disagree.

As a wolf with a doc in the game, the first rule is not killing the most obvious doc target.

If I was the lone wolf remaining, I’d have been assuming a doc save today and aiming to kill SVS tomorrow instead.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Mind you, if I was the wolf, svs died on night one lol
☆Princess Abigail☆

Marmots iso is a fun read. It is heavily focused on Sean as was Matas but Mata had like 15 posts and Marmot had 80 something.

Marmot goes from a TR to an SR back to a TR on Sean.

I wonder if I'm wolf Sean do I kill Marmot to lock in the town read on me before Marmot can reexamine again?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

[VOTE: Seanzie] aubergine

ImageImage

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 221

Post by falcon45ca »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:16 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:13 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:41 pm I’m really sorry to see Scotty go. He was a good doc, he saved some people I think.

As I said, after lecturing during the last day about friendship blinders, I’m going to doublecheck mine. The last EOD was weird.
Ya know what...

THIS is weird
How?
The first sentence is like, exactly what Maf would say after finally getting some kills thru...

And why was the last EOD weird? I actually felt we were finally coming together on things, working thru the minutae so to speak.

And then add that to their reaction to Golden moving off lucy...which at first gave me some tingles on Golden, but then engaging with him I started to feel where he was coming from.

That post is pinging me right out the gate
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:54 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:16 am
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:13 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 10:41 pm I’m really sorry to see Scotty go. He was a good doc, he saved some people I think.

As I said, after lecturing during the last day about friendship blinders, I’m going to doublecheck mine. The last EOD was weird.
Ya know what...

THIS is weird
How?
The first sentence is like, exactly what Maf would say after finally getting some kills thru...

And why was the last EOD weird? I actually felt we were finally coming together on things, working thru the minutae so to speak.

And then add that to their reaction to Golden moving off lucy...which at first gave me some tingles on Golden, but then engaging with him I started to feel where he was coming from.

That post is pinging me right out the gate
I see I'm not alone in my paranoia lol

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Has there seriously not been a post in 4 hours?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

How so “let her” ?

She’s a free person and can post as she likes. I think outing herself like that isn’t always fair to one’s team, but I don’t know what they could have done to stop her.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 294

Post by S~V~S »

SVS > Seanzie > Dennis

They thought getting rid of a very successful doctor was more important? He lightly pushed back against the “why didn’t anyone object” thing re Goldens Seanzie case.

I carried one strong suspect through the game, and after I backed off her, I floundered until I picked her back up. I would guess I have been town reading whoever the last is.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “Previous Heists”