Porscha
No votes
THE FOOT KICKS ALL
88%

Total votes: 8
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 113

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:27 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:22 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:15 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:11 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:07 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:05 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:56 am

Lol first of all, "uncomfortable" is not the way to find wolf Falcon. It's "lacking townie fire."

Secondly, Falcon is voting the player pushing him hard because he doesn't understand why I townread Wilgy. That looks pretty uncomfortable and awkward by any reasonable standard.
There's whole lotta assumptions going on in this post.

I understand why you may be TR Wilgy....I just don't care
So what about me townreading Wilgy made you go "WHAT? Vote: Jack"?
Wilgy is more than capable of being "in the game" as wolf, and it strikes me as an odd way to read his slot
What about that makes you want to vote for me though?
I often vote for players who I feel give poor reasons for their town/scum reads. Fur reel
So you think I'm a wolf because I didn't give a good enough reason for scumreading Wilgy? Lol. No you don't.
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:23 am Like... what response are you expecting from either of those other two posts? Do you find them to be conversation starters? Like maybe if Falcon wanted to talk about Nutella they could reply to the first, but if they don't have anything to say about Nutella, why would they? And the second post is clearly a conversation nonstarter. One big NAH
I expect if Falcon is a townie that actually scumreads me, he's gonna do it because I'm pushing him in a way that would feel unfair to town Falcon, not because I didn't explain my read on Wilgy well enough. But wolf!Falcon would rather I talk about my Wilgy read than talk about my Falcon read so he points to the Wilgy read as the problem and then can't really tell you why it's a problem. Because it isn't about which post is objectively more scummy. It's about trying to redirect me and make me look bad. It's fake hunting.
That tears it, you've officially had your falcon reads card & membership revoked, pending review.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Re: Secret Playerlist - Day 5 Ends 10am Dec 17 GMT +10 (Aus Eastern Standard Time)

Post by santygrass »

Or you can ISO me, I have a towncase on myself in SoD D3 I think and if you actually read the ISO and want to solve should reach to the correct conclussion that I am town anyways /shrug
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:30 am
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:28 am And if Santy isn't IAWY is.
How are my and INAWY alignments connected at all? Just wowee reads all along tbh
I am starting to come to the conclusion that Jack is town, and so I am asking myself who are the wolves pushing this tvt? Flame fanning is EVER SO TEMPTING for wolves. You look like a flame fanner, but there is a small possibility that IAWY wanted to capitalize on you looking like a flame fanner and started pushing you here (this second read is significantly weaker than the first).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

You are assuming that Falcon is town here tho. What do you reas so towny from Falcon ?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 378
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:23 am And I'm asking because that post doesnt reflect that read lol
I think you think you've found an aha moment that doesn't exist.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:32 am Or you can ISO me, I have a towncase on myself in SoD D3 I think and if you actually read the ISO and want to solve should reach to the correct conclussion that I am town anyways /shrug
I'm not going to ISO you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299
Aka: Iawy

Post by Inawordyes »

Entirely fair I suppose, it’s wrong but I see where your head is going with that so I get it
:omg:
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:34 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 9:23 am And I'm asking because that post doesnt reflect that read lol
No, it's me asking you if your read is changing or has a waver because of what that post reflects. So can you talk to me about your current read ln Porscha regardless?

Like wtf Neon, why you refuse to cooperate I am not going to find you like that wowee
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:35 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:32 am Or you can ISO me, I have a towncase on myself in SoD D3 I think and if you actually read the ISO and want to solve should reach to the correct conclussion that I am town anyways /shrug
But why did you ISO Michelle then? Whats this favouritism smh
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Santy is a strong townread/townsidingnpcread. No agenda detected. Seems to actually gad about hunting. It's nice that Santy townreads me and scumreads my scumread but my read on Santy is less about that and more about process. Only the NK analysis process seems a little questionable.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:51 am
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:50 am There’s pretty much no pushback whatsoever to the idea of a Schia wagon today, which is a huge red flag on a threadstate level because if everybody’s content with it, that means Mafia is content with it, and if Mafia is content with it, that means either Schia is town, or mafia is actively bussing rn. i’m basically rehashing Michelle’s thoughts in saying that, but former means that we need to be looking elsewhere, and the latter means that there is likely at least one mafia on Schia’s wagon right now

It’s just a question of which one is the reality
We could always flip Neon.
Go for it

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:38 am Santy is a strong townread/townsidingnpcread. No agenda detected. Seems to actually gad about hunting. It's nice that Santy townreads me and scumreads my scumread but my read on Santy is less about that and more about process. Only the NK analysis process seems a little questionable.
You didn't make a case on Falcon but Santy vibed with that case. What case were they so happy about you making? Where is it? You said yourself that your read on Falcon had nothing to do with NK analysis, but the posts they quoted did not include any other content about Falcon.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don't really understand the Neon/Falcon not w/w case but I figure we have time for someone to explain it to me after we've yeeted Falcon.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Also @Neon can you talk about what you didnt liked about my Lily push?

Saying that *after* Lily was yeeted and not hint at it in any way before felt super disingenous to me fwiw
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:39 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:38 am Santy is a strong townread/townsidingnpcread. No agenda detected. Seems to actually gad about hunting. It's nice that Santy townreads me and scumreads my scumread but my read on Santy is less about that and more about process. Only the NK analysis process seems a little questionable.
You didn't make a case on Falcon but Santy vibed with that case. What case were they so happy about you making? Where is it? You said yourself that your read on Falcon had nothing to do with NK analysis, but the posts they quoted did not include any other content about Falcon.
It's a meta case. Iso Falcon. The town fire is not there, only agenda. :noble:
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:40 am
You believe Santy believes it was a meta case based on what they said?

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie are you a wolf or like you cant read at all?
I already said that the post I quoted was why i TOWNREAD Jack, not what convinced me on the case.

I voted Falcon because previous PoE + Jack's recent posts and confidence on falcon being more likely a hit
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:27 am
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:23 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:15 am ? Why would I have 'specific reasons' to agree with a read?

I see a read, agree with the thought process/arguments behind it, and I sheep.

Like, I can also agree with it because Falcon was PoE and stuff for me but dont get the last part of 'having reasons that im recluctant to share' . Where does that come from?
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:16 am Like.
Player A comes in and says that B is mafia because they posted three times.

Do I have to have another reason to agree with a read like that? Or another motivation on *why* I think its correct? Like wowee I think its correct because I agree with the fundamentals smh
False equivalency, that has not been Falcon’s state in this game at all and comparing it to a “barely-posted = scummy” read also dismisses Jack’s reasons as trivial at the same time. You’re avoiding the question

I think either I am not understanding your question at all or it is a slander on sheeping and a big moot point to follow.

I am not doing an equivalency, my point is that agreeing to a read should be enough to sheep someone and you questioning that just feels pointless to me, there is no need to have 'another reason' to agree with a read
I’m questioning because your vote stood out to me as there being something off about it, and when asked about it the reasons you’ve given are lackluster and tonally it feels like you are withholding thoughts from the thread wrt your explanation for sheeping. It’s not that you agree and are sheeping that I’m taking issue with, it’s the why, and immediately you got defensive over it to write two separate posts as a response when FMPOV I’m didn’t even push that hard. And that’s making me want to push more now because something feels very off
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

@Seanzie what. Is. Town. About. Falcon.

You said you think it was t/t violence between Jack and Falcon recently, so how you came to the falcon being Villa read please
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:41 am

I already said that the post I quoted was why i TOWNREAD Jack, not what convinced me on the case.

I voted Falcon because previous PoE + Jack's recent posts and confidence on falcon being more likely a hit
I'm a wolf, and you're in wolfchat with me, therefore you're a wolf.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:42 am @Seanzie what. Is. Town. About. Falcon.

You said you think it was t/t violence between Jack and Falcon recently, so how you came to the falcon being Villa read please
Actually I said me/Jack was t/t and you're the wolf flame fanner sititng on the sideline.

Regardless, Falcon doesn't feel uncomfortable. I've already said this, and you're accusing ME not not reading when we BOTH can't read. Pots and kettles and such!

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:42 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:15 am ? Why would I have 'specific reasons' to agree with a read?

Like, I can also agree with it because Falcon was PoE and stuff for me but dont get the last part of 'having reasons that im recluctant to share' . Where does that come from?

Do I have to have another reason to agree with a read like that? Or another motivation on *why* I think its correct? Like wowee I think its correct because I agree with the fundamentals smh
False equivalency, that has not been Falcon’s state in this game at all and comparing it to a “barely-posted = scummy” read also dismisses Jack’s reasons as trivial at the same time. You’re avoiding the question

I think either I am not understanding your question at all or it is a slander on sheeping and a big moot point to follow.

I am not doing an equivalency, my point is that agreeing to a read should be enough to sheep someone and you questioning that just feels pointless to me, there is no need to have 'another reason' to agree with a read
I’m questioning because your vote stood out to me as there being something off about it, and when asked about it the reasons you’ve given are lackluster and tonally it feels like you are withholding thoughts from the thread wrt your explanation for sheeping. It’s not that you agree and are sheeping that I’m taking issue with, it’s the why, and immediately you got defensive over it to write two separate posts as a response when FMPOV I’m didn’t even push that hard. And that’s making me want to push more now because something feels very off

Because I took it as sheep slandering and still dont get it.

Like, you asked if I was witholding other thoughts when sheeping, I said no. What more is there to question??

And again with the 'why the sheeping' . There shouldnt need more reason that 'I agree with the read' / 'I townread / trust the player I'm sheeping' . And I heavily dislike the line of questioning because it feels ill intended / isnt going to take us anywhere tbh
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:45 am

Like, you asked if I was witholding other thoughts when sheeping, I said no. What more is there to question??

And again with the 'why the sheeping' . There shouldnt need more reason that 'I agree with the read' / 'I townread / trust the player I'm sheeping' . And I heavily dislike the line of questioning because it feels ill intended / isnt going to take us anywhere tbh
It could take us to your flip?

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:45 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:42 am @Seanzie what. Is. Town. About. Falcon.

Actually I said me/Jack was t/t and you're the wolf flame fanner sititng on the sideline.

Regardless, Falcon doesn't feel uncomfortable. I've already said this, and you're accusing ME not not reading when we BOTH can't read. Pots and kettles and such!

Oh lol. Then how I am flame fanning when my insight was to say why I townread Jack and vote falcon? How do I fanned flames between you and Jack there at all with a townread? Please explain
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:46 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:45 am

It could take us to your flip?
That would be a 100% Skill Issue moment for Villa tbh
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:36 am
No, it's me asking you if your read is changing or has a waver because of what that post reflects. So can you talk to me about your current read ln Porscha regardless?

Like wtf Neon, why you refuse to cooperate I am not going to find you like that wowee
Because me saying I'm gonna laugh if every player on the wagon is town

Doesn't mean I'm no longer town reading Porscha anymore santy.

It means I think my worldview is correct but everyone keeps saying the wagon was scum driven. And i don't see how you think it's anything else. Like I don't see how you think a lot of things your saying today.

ImageImage

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:41 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:40 am
You believe Santy believes it was a meta case based on what they said?
Yeah but I do get what you're saying.
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

How are my and INAWY alignments connected at all? Just wowee reads all along tbh
From the context I gathered from his posts before this, I’m pretty sure he’s saying that from his PoV Jack doesn’t have a valid reason to vote for Falcon, so you hopping on the wagon is scummy for you because you’re directly fanning the flames of a wagon with little basis by being opportunistic in supporting it. But if you’re not mafia, then me questioning you over that vote looks like me opportunistically harping on it to push into you

I don’t exactly agree but I see the mindset
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:40 am Also @Neon can you talk about what you didnt liked about my Lily push?

Saying that *after* Lily was yeeted and not hint at it in any way before felt super disingenous to me fwiw
I don't recall saying that. I do recall saying stuff about how I wasn't here for EoD and it sticks that I wasn't cause I couldn't find lily.

I may have said that and forgotten now *shrugs*

ImageImage

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:32 am
I am starting to come to the conclusion that Jack is town, and so I am asking myself who are the wolves pushing this tvt? Flame fanning is EVER SO TEMPTING for wolves. You look like a flame fanner, but there is a small possibility that IAWY wanted to capitalize on you looking like a flame fanner and started pushing you here (this second read is significantly weaker than the first).
Ah, this makes slightly more sense then what I was thinking

What is making you come around to V!Jack?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:48 am

It means I think my worldview is correct but everyone keeps saying the wagon was scum driven. And i don't see how you think it's anything else. Like I don't see how you think a lot of things your saying today.
I would expect more a

> It will be funny when the whole Ran wagon flips town

If you were really holding the Porscha townread.

The If conditional made me question the read you had on Porscha at the moment.

What other things you think 'Im not believing' ?
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:51 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:40 am Also @Neon can you talk about what you didnt liked about my Lily push?

I don't recall saying that. I do recall saying stuff about how I wasn't here for EoD and it sticks that I wasn't cause I couldn't find lily.

I went and reread and you're right I think I misingerpreted your words so my bad tbh
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: santygrass] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:41 am

Okay, so where is the confidence increase coming from? I think the part that’s missing and what is tripping me up here. Because like,

Falcon was in your PoE already, okay I get that
You’re vibing with Jack’s read and you give bigger weight to Jack’s read being correct because you vibe with his other reads and think he’s town, okay I get that

But where does the confidence aspect come in? It feels like the confidence didn’t have a basis and so coming in with so much confidence about this read specifically doesn’t feel like it’s coming from the PoE or Jack’s read, and it feels to me like it’s manufactured confidence, and that’s throwing out tonal alarm bells

I’m not actively trying to fight you, I’m trying to understand because it doesn’t add up and that’s generally something that is synonymous with mafia (and I’m also terrible at figuring out what exactly pings me tonally and equally as terrible at explaining it). But there’s also mixed signals because my gut is telling me something is off, but it’s not necessarily telling me that something is scummy, which means that I have literally no idea how to read you or this situation rn
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I dont understand the confidence part?

If I see acorrect read, its because I think the view is correct and the slot they are sussing is likely to be a hit. So why wouldnt do that increase my confidence?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:49 am
From the context I gathered from his posts before this, I’m pretty sure he’s saying that from his PoV Jack doesn’t have a valid reason to vote for Falcon, so you hopping on the wagon is scummy for you because you’re directly fanning the flames of a wagon with little basis by being opportunistic in supporting it. But if you’re not mafia, then me questioning you over that vote looks like me opportunistically harping on it to push into you

This

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:51 am

I believe he believes his thoughts on Falcon.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:01 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:51 am

I believe he believes his thoughts on Falcon.
Same
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:00 pm
Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:49 am

This
With like an extra scoop of "Santy aligning with Jack will bolster Jack's confidence, possibly pushing them towards Falcon harder and possibly towards reading me as wolf simply due to opposing positioning on Falcon.

Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:00 pm I dont understand the confidence part?

If I see acorrect read, its because I think the view is correct and the slot they are sussing is likely to be a hit. So why wouldnt do that increase my confidence?
Broooooooo, that’s literally your own words in the post I replied to. You’re the one who is saying that having confidence in Falcon being more likely a hit is part of your reason for placing the vote. How do you not understand?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :omg:
Inawordyes
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Inawordyes »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:00 pm I dont understand the confidence part?

My brain immediately went to “this is a TMI slip and Santy/Falcon is W/W”

I need to take a break from the thread
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Again I am going tl make a comparison that is not 'equal to the case' but more like an exaggeration to be more clear.

Player A is a townread. Player B is a PoE slot.

Then comes Player A with a copcheck that Player B is mafia.

That *is* a confidence boost on Player B being more likely to be mafia, and I shouldnt need another reason (?)

Like, here the cop check would be replaced with Jack recent posts about Falcon, but id what are you even digging into bcuz yeh I think its a pretty basic stuff
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:53 am

I would expect more a

I do not know what Porscha will flip. So why would I not say if? This makes no sense lol.

I think you believe everything you say. I said I don't understand how you believe them. And i don't lol.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:57 am
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:51 am

I went and reread and you're right I think I misingerpreted your words so my bad tbh
❤️ UwU

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Inawordyes wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:03 pm

Broooooooo, that’s literally your own words in the post I replied to. You’re the one who is saying that having confidence in Falcon being more likely a hit is part of your reason for placing the vote. How do you not understand?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :omg:
Because a townread sussing that slot increases the confidence I have of them being a hit?

If the case was done by someone I dont trust to be town it would be different bcuz scum agenda could be involved
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 11:37 am
I went back and skimmed through EoD2 to give myself some context on the wagonomics thing. Walk me through why you think EoD2 clears you. I am NOT going to look through 7 pages of your ISO for a post that I don't know what it looks like.

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:04 pm

I would expect more a

I do not know what Porscha will flip. So why would I not say if? This makes no sense lol.

I think you believe everything you say. I said I don't understand how you believe them. And i don't lol.
Yeh I can see that but idk how to express it but /tonally/ I would expect that line I said from a strong townread on someone, hence why I asked.

That's also because I usually go with high confidence in my reads so I wouldn't had putted that if or would had expressed it different for sure, but that could be a more 'me' thing , and the reason I think I asked too
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:07 pm
I went back and skimmed through EoD2 to give myself some context on the wagonomics thing. Walk me through why you think EoD2 clears you. I am NOT going to look through 7 pages of your ISO for a post that I don't know what it looks like.
How a scum team of 4 ends uo with a mafia being tied at the end. And look at the votes on my end and the votes on my counterwagon, and the overall EoD when I came in ig. I think its kinda clearing town indicative for me tbh
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:09 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:04 pm

I would expect more a

Yeh I can see that but idk how to express it but /tonally/ I would expect that line I said from a strong townread on someone, hence why I asked.

That's also because I usually go with high confidence in my reads so I wouldn't had putted that if or would had expressed it different for sure, but that could be a more 'me' thing , and the reason I think I asked too
I mean. I just typed what I thought. And I thought it because I think it is more likely than not.

I think, however, if I said what you think I should've said I'd be accused of TMI and pushed anyways.

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:07 pm
How a scum team of 4 ends uo with a mafia being tied at the end. And look at the votes on my end and the votes on my counterwagon, and the overall EoD when I came in ig. I think its kinda clearing town indicative for me tbh

And I wasnt a CFD , I was lead wagon for quite a while that day , so the wagonomics for a mafia team that doesn't know how many players could be on each wagon dont add up at all

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”