S~V~S
13%
Seanzie
13%
No elimination
No votes
No vote
No votes
Mindless destruction of historical sites (spec)
38%

Total votes: 8
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Re: The Late Bronze Age Collapse [Day 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:00 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:50 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:44 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:29 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:27 am Actually Michelle is wolfing

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

I dont believe you question how 3 wolves would be unbalanced in a game with 10 players
2 is a bit town sided.

Fight me, I am bored ^^
@falcon45ca even she thought she was sounding a bit aggro ^^ eh?

Although she might have been shading me, she made this post after the one I made implying she was sounding a tad aggro.

@Michelle Are you aggro?

We all have heard players say 'fight me I'm bored', and we've all seen players actually get aggro....the two are not the same

SVS is making mountains of molehills

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine
Am I?

I don't intend to. I have no idea how that is an aggression.

The ^^ is an emote sign, similar to :biggrin: so for me it had a joking tone.

I don't think you were being aggro, I feel SVS framed it that way to muddy the waters
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 88

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:59 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:54 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:52 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:50 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:47 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:39 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:32 am I AM TOWN!

Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless & bare, the lone & level sands stretch far away
Ohshitdudewhat'sup?
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:40 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:34 am Ok, Wilgy is towmie
No pocketing me. Pockets taste like chalupas with too much sour cream.

Implying that I'm pocketing you off of me asking what's happening with my dear friend Falcon when I see them enter the thread?

Weird shade buddy.

Nah, it's pretty standard after last game
I mean, I think I have a good read on you. That being the case, as T I'm just correct on you and excited to see you enter the thread, as W I have to pretend to be correct on you and excited to see you enter the thread.

What makes my T read on you differ from my W read on you? What makes my T excitement at you entering thread, different from my W excitement at you entering the thread?

It's my intro post, you can't WR or TR me off it...as you say, you're excited to see me (and I you), but I can't tell the difference if you're fakin' it or not.

So you get the side-eye
My town read of you didn't come until you were able to suspect S~V~S in a way I find reasonable of T Falcon though, not your intro post.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 283
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:01 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:55 am
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:51 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:46 am How about we stop speculating about mafia:town ratios?

It gives scum the opportunity to hide under the guise of creating content by talking about it.
I for one think it's productive as it's likely to draw in wolves to the discussion and open them up for slipping.

Plus it's not like there is anything else we can realistically do at the very start of day 1. There's no mechanical info to go off of so we need people to talk, associate, and take positions.
But there is a far better subject than mechanical talk now.

Me
Why would discussion strictly on you be more beneficial than discussions on set up?

Assuming you are T, it can escalate you into the game yes, but does this escalate the entire thread into the game like a mechanical discourse would?
Pushes on people generate associative and disassociatives and then they can branch out to geberate content about other players, mechanical does not.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:48 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:44 am

I dont believe you question how 3 wolves would be unbalanced in a game with 10 players
2 is a bit town sided.

Fight me, I am bored ^^
@falcon45ca even she thought she was sounding a bit aggro ^^ eh?

Although she might have been shading me, she made this post after the one I made implying she was sounding a tad aggro.
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:24 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:18 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:50 am How many mafia we have in this game?
Well a post up there ^^ mentions that the “team” can start BTSC, so more than 1. Prolly 2. More than that would be unbalanced and Jay is all about balance.
Why would be 3 unbalanced?
@S~V~S is this the post you are referring to as shade in?
No the one I quoted, where she said “fight me” to someone else since she said that after I called her aggro lol

More making fun than shading, maybe like :P
You have some weird implications here, is anything AI? Please explain.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:00 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:57 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:51 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:50 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:49 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:46 am How about we stop speculating about mafia:town ratios?

It gives scum the opportunity to hide under the guise of creating content by talking about it.
Damn, may as well stop discussing in general because it allows scum the opportunity to hide under the guise of fake reads and observations.
Who is making fake reads?
I could be, why aren't mine fake?
Stop,playing dumb, it is obvious you were insinuating it was me, i just asked you to see if you had the guts to tell it to my face and then i'd ask you why are they fake, which are fake.
I don't think your reads are fake. I agree with your Michelle read and I think it makes sense for you to have it. I do think your approach to d1 and game start was negative town ev. I also think discouragement of any form of discussion is negative town ev. I do not know if that was motivated by a W perspective or a flawed one.

To assume I'm playing dumb though, how feisty.
Feisty? You forgot we wolfed and won together not less than a month ago?
Aye, how does that have impact on your alignment here? Are you implying I should be seeing something that I have not voiced?

Or are you implying that me playing dumb is in my wolf meta?

What is the insinuation here?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:05 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:49 am

Damn, may as well stop discussing in general because it allows scum the opportunity to hide under the guise of fake reads and observations.
Stop,playing dumb, it is obvious you were insinuating it was me, i just asked you to see if you had the guts to tell it to my face and then i'd ask you why are they fake, which are fake.
I don't think your reads are fake. I agree with your Michelle read and I think it makes sense for you to have it. I do think your approach to d1 and game start was negative town ev. I also think discouragement of any form of discussion is negative town ev. I do not know if that was motivated by a W perspective or a flawed one.

Aye, how does that have impact on your alignment here? Are you implying I should be seeing something that I have not voiced?

You playing dumb is in your wolf meta and i dont see how playing dumb benefits finding each other if you are town.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:03 am

I for one think it's productive as it's likely to draw in wolves to the discussion and open them up for slipping.

Plus it's not like there is anything else we can realistically do at the very start of day 1. There's no mechanical info to go off of so we need people to talk, associate, and take positions.

Me
Why would discussion strictly on you be more beneficial than discussions on set up?

Assuming you are T, it can escalate you into the game yes, but does this escalate the entire thread into the game like a mechanical discourse would?
Pushes on people generate associative and disassociatives and then they can branch out to geberate content about other players, mechanical does not.
Mechanical can lead to interaction, interaction in general can be observed and processed and disagreements/agreements about mechs can lead to pushes and pockets that are observable as well.

To define a momentum as being more beneficial than another is inherently flawed. You may, in isolation, think one benefits you more than the other, but to dissuade the entire thread from it, while others can benefit from it, is again, negative value to town.
Image Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I like direct and bold, people with guts who mean what they say.

If you see im trying to take us out of rvs and begin playing seriously and you get in my way of that, you got yourself a tunnel! Congratulations! You are the lucky winnet!
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:06 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:05 am

You playing dumb is in your wolf meta and i dont see how playing dumb benefits finding each other if you are town.
Jokes on you Guillo, I am dumb. There's no bit of play to me whatsoever.

My questions help me find you, I do not care if you find me or not.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:54 am @falcon45ca nah

You’re reading too much into one word. I’ve noticed you tend to do this with me.

Do you think Michelle is town?

Sometimes one word is all you need.

I'm not SR her as of yet
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:08 am

Me

Mechanical can lead to interaction, interaction in general can be observed and processed and disagreements/agreements about mechs can lead to pushes and pockets that are observable as well.

To define a momentum as being more beneficial than another is inherently flawed. You may, in isolation, think one benefits you more than the other, but to dissuade the entire thread from it, while others can benefit from it, is again, negative value to town.
I wholeheartedly disagree. I dont see the benefit of talking about me h on day 1 other than allowing wolves try to blend in with it, i wanna catch them slipping, i want to take their hopes of winning early, i want to crash their chances, i want them to feel suffocated by having to make reads on people, i want them to associate with people.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:11 am

Me

I wholeheartedly disagree. I dont see the benefit of talking about mech on day 1 other than allowing wolves try to blend in with it, i wanna catch them slipping, i want to take their hopes of winning early, i want to crash their chances, i want them to feel suffocated by having to make reads on people, i want them to associate with people.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:08 am I like direct and bold, people with guts who mean what they say.

If you see im trying to take us out of rvs and begin playing seriously and you get in my way of that, you got yourself a tunnel! Congratulations! You are the lucky winnet!
I like bold and aromatic coffees, something with depth that wakes me up in the morning.

How did your bored posting take us out of rvs? As I recall it took, Seanzie, Michelle and I to do that. Why is it pro T to tunnel me? Where is the actual review and analysis of my thoughts... Outside of meta, you won't catch me on meta.
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:59 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:36 am
Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:33 am

2 is a bit town sided.

Fight me, I am bored ^^
2 is the standard ratio in a 10 player game and you know it, you are not new to mafia, derp clear rejected.
Standard? Who cares about standard?
Who asked for derp clear? Be serious, my friend!
You are gonna tell me that a Heist game is not usually standard here Michelle?
Is this a question you expect an answer for and you honestly think my answer would give you a revelation about my AI?

I am affraid of a tricky-er setup and I don't want to consider the wolves are 2 when they can be 3.
Do whatever you like with this, but if this is your 'case' on me that I play dumb and derping, and if you are town, you should think again.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:08 am I like direct and bold, people with guts who mean what they say.

Somewhat ironic in a game of lying, no?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Day 1
Poll runs till Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

cat
No votes
Voters: None
DrWilgy
14%
Voters: Guillotine
Epignosis
No votes
falcon45ca
No votes
Guillotine
43%
Voters: Seanzie, Michelle, DrWilgy
LinearPoint
No votes
Master Radishes
No votes
Michelle
No votes
S~V~S
14%
Voters: falcon45ca
Seanzie
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote
No votes
History class rules (spec)
29%
Voters: Scotty, JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 7
VC

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:11 am

Me

I wholeheartedly disagree. I dont see the benefit of talking about me h on day 1 other than allowing wolves try to blend in with it, i wanna catch them slipping, i want to take their hopes of winning early, i want to crash their chances, i want them to feel suffocated by having to make reads on people, i want them to associate with people.
What prevents you from catching them slipping, taking their hopes, and crashing their chances within mechanical discussion. Since when does mechanical discussion not have players interacting and associating?

I believe several perspectives on SVS and Michelle have come out of this mechanical discussion and their interactions with each other there.

We are associating and interacting now on the basis of mechanical vs read discussion now are we not?
Image Image Image
LinearPoint
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 111

Post by LinearPoint »

I am not liking what I am reading from S~V~S so far.

This post is basically just meaningless fluff that doesn't even realistically contribute to anything.
Well a post up there ^^ mentions that the “team” can start BTSC, so more than 1. Prolly 2. More than that would be unbalanced and Jay is all about balance.

Pair that last post with this one and I think there is a solid argument that S~V~S is trying to comment on the setup while sidestepping other topics. This is doubly so since by the point of this second post the Guillotine and Michelle situation was starting to develop.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:28 am
With only 10 players? That’s almost a third of the players list?

His Solar System game had 11 players, 2 mafia. With fewer players more wolves seems unlikely?

This is rather a debatable point to get aggro about?

Then I found this post to also ping me a bit. I find it weird they drop the Guillotine suspicious read in there, but were not one of the people voting on Guillotine. Then they also drop a good read on MIchelle while (in my opinion) also shading them as potentially bussing Guillotine. Which I do think it is also just odd to bring up bussing this early into the game.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:24 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:20 am LP
Seanzie
Cat
Epi

SVS
MR

Michelle
Guillo
I get why Guillo, but why Michelle? I don’t associate snap votes with bad Michelle, do you think she’s bussing him?

This last one is probably just me being paranoid, but these few posts are reading to me as a wolf who is trying to go with the nice guy approach and trying to talk people down by being overly non-agressive.
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:39 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:28 am
With only 10 players? That’s almost a third of the players list?

His Solar System game had 11 players, 2 mafia. With fewer players more wolves seems unlikely?

This is rather a debatable point to get aggro about?
Did I put enough question marks in this ^^? Maybe I need a few more?

@DrWilgy mathematical balance is not my strong suit; I was working on the premise that he wouldn’t have more wolves than in a game with more players than this. Hopefully he chooses to tell us, but if not, not.

You’re reading too much into one word. I’ve noticed you tend to do this with me.

[VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine
ImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:03 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:39 am

Ohshitdudewhat'sup?
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:40 am

No pocketing me. Pockets taste like chalupas with too much sour cream.

Implying that I'm pocketing you off of me asking what's happening with my dear friend Falcon when I see them enter the thread?

Weird shade buddy.

I mean, I think I have a good read on you. That being the case, as T I'm just correct on you and excited to see you enter the thread, as W I have to pretend to be correct on you and excited to see you enter the thread.

What makes my T read on you differ from my W read on you? What makes my T excitement at you entering thread, different from my W excitement at you entering the thread?

It's my intro post, you can't WR or TR me off it...as you say, you're excited to see me (and I you), but I can't tell the difference if you're fakin' it or not.

So you get the side-eye
My town read of you didn't come until you were able to suspect S~V~S in a way I find reasonable of T Falcon though, not your intro post.

OK...but my side-eye came before my SVS sus...
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

A side note, I do not think falcon and Wilgy could ever both be scum.
This is mostly since Wilgy did not put falcon into their reads list at all and comes across as a genuine accident that they forgot than intentionally leaving a wolf partner out. If anything I expect them to defiantly have at least a read on a partner.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:19 am A side note, I do not think falcon and Wilgy could ever both be scum.
This is mostly since Wilgy did not put falcon into their reads list at all and comes across as a genuine accident that they forgot than intentionally leaving a wolf partner out. If anything I expect them to defiantly have at least a read on a partner.
Had falcon entered thread by then? I didn't think so.
Image Image Image
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:22 am
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:19 am A side note, I do not think falcon and Wilgy could ever both be scum.
Did everyone else actually post except for falcon?

I thought you were just giving first impressions and just forgot they even existed.
Never mind them.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:17 am

Weird shade buddy.

So you get the side-eye

Aye, but you made the point of 'you can't WR or TR me off it' to which the response was when I started to TR you. I did think your side eye was weird as I don't think I'd see excitement at seeing someone entering the thread as a pocket.

Moot point, but I felt that clarification should be made.
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I like the content from LinearPoint he can be a town read now

Wilgy
Falcon
Linear

Sean

Cat
Epi
MrRadishes

SvS

Guillo

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Thoughts regarding this fun little sprint in thread:

Michelle/SVS/Guillo has one, likelier Michelle/SVS than Guillo.

Falcon/LP is not W/W

LP/SVS is not W/W

Falcon/SVS is not W/W

Michelle/Seanzie is not W/W

Michelle/SVS is not W/W

Falcon is the firmest TR.

LP feels like a TR, but not as firm as Falcon.

Guillo is in an odd position for me. I'm aware that Guillo is very good about putting out a town perspective as W. While I think this is a T perspective Guillo, I need to be cognizant of them pushing both Me and Michelle (two of their own voters) and their ability to shout in a towny way as wolf. Guillo has moved to null with this in mind. I wonder if threadstate will spew them one way or the other.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:23 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:22 am
Did everyone else actually post except for falcon?

I thought you were just giving first impressions and just forgot they even existed.
Never mind them.
Yeah, Falc just joined following that early brainbow.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:24 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:17 am

Weird shade buddy.

So you get the side-eye

Aye, but you made the point of 'you can't WR or TR me off it' to which the response was when I started to TR you. I did think your side eye was weird as I don't think I'd see excitement at seeing someone entering the thread as a pocket.

Moot point, but I felt that clarification should be made.

Hmmmmm...OK
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:26 am I like the content from LinearPoint he can be a town read now

Wilgy
Falcon
Linear

Sean

Cat
Epi
MrRadishes

SvS

Guillo
What puts Cat > Epi

The rest of this appears to be consistent with what you've put in the thread I think.
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:54 am
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:47 am I don't know really how to feel about the Guillotine situation right now.

Early gut is telling me it's a wolf and one of the semi-joke votes on Guillotine is a second wolf.

I just don't really know why they are pushing so hard on the Michelle thing.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:41 am
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:34 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:52 am
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:22 am It was a late night start.

But no matter, the thread shall not be dead forever.
You still here?
Had stepped away for a sec, but yes.

As for what has been said so far. 3 wolves is pretty much always pushing it on a 10 player setup. Although I don't think I agree on susing Michelle for questioning the ruling out of 3 wolves.

As for all the meta talk about Guillotine and Michelle I don't really know much about right now since it's been a hot minute since I played with either.
I think what's more so, is that it's easier for a W to advise 'this is town favored' than a T to do so, especially without the set up being revealed.
That is true that mafia are a bit more tempted to join speculation talk due to knowing the answer. But I find that kind of talk is more a point against people when we get a few flips than a basis for a read.
This is as interesting as Abigail putting a wolf by default in the first wagon of 3 players in my previous game.

Can I know why do you think a wolf have to bus in this game?
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:38 am

You still here?

As for what has been said so far. 3 wolves is pretty much always pushing it on a 10 player setup. Although I don't think I agree on susing Michelle for questioning the ruling out of 3 wolves.

As for all the meta talk about Guillotine and Michelle I don't really know much about right now since it's been a hot minute since I played with either.

I am sorry but either my memory is very bad and I forgot about you or we played and you had anorher name
@LinearPoint can you answer please?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:32 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:26 am I like the content from LinearPoint he can be a town read now

Wilgy
Falcon
Linear

Sean

Cat
Epi
MrRadishes

SvS

Guillo
What puts Cat > Epi

The rest of this appears to be consistent with what you've put in the thread I think.
Made me laugh

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 51

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:58 am

I mean, I kinda saw it too.

I think assumption of aggro from Michelle was somewhat overplaced, I do think W's are immediately more aware or easier to perceive pushes against them. i.e. aggro.
The staccato way she said it felt almost accusatory to me, it’s how I read her tone, I’m a tone reader :shrug:

It’s not something I necessarily associate with bad Michelle (for me my bad Michelle reference point was Anni, where she was not aggro). This was more an observation as I was a bit taken aback by how she got in my face over it. She asked a throwaway question (unless the host clarifies, who knows?) I gave a throwaway answer (again, who knows?) and she got in my face about it.

In the last game I played with town Falcon he susses town me for word choice. I mean, this is all over one word which tbh I still find valid in the context in which I used it.

In any case I don’t think I’m the one mountain/molehilling.

@LinearPoint havent read your post just kinda skimmed, I’ll get back to you after work.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

My home town meteo app says we have 37 degrees celsius feeling like 43.

Imagine I have to go out to buy something to eat -.-

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:32 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:54 am
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:47 am I don't know really how to feel about the Guillotine situation right now.

Early gut is telling me it's a wolf and one of the semi-joke votes on Guillotine is a second wolf.

I just don't really know why they are pushing so hard on the Michelle thing.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:41 am

You still here?

I think what's more so, is that it's easier for a W to advise 'this is town favored' than a T to do so, especially without the set up being revealed.
That is true that mafia are a bit more tempted to join speculation talk due to knowing the answer. But I find that kind of talk is more a point against people when we get a few flips than a basis for a read.
This is as interesting as Abigail putting a wolf by default in the first wagon of 3 players in my previous game.

Can I know why do you think a wolf have to bus in this game?
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:38 am

You still here?

I am sorry but either my memory is very bad and I forgot about you or we played and you had anorher name
@LinearPoint can you answer please?
Sorry missed the first one and admittedly did not think that second one was an actual question and just a commnet.

It was more just that I do find a lot of the time that evil do like to vote for another evil early on. It's not a guarantee or anything was just a gut at the time since 3 votes that quick is a bit more than I would normally expect for an RVS.

As for the second I just have not played in a long time. I'm pretty sure we played once before, but I could be wrong.
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:35 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:58 am

I mean, I kinda saw it too.

I think assumption of aggro from Michelle was somewhat overplaced, I do think W's are immediately more aware or easier to perceive pushes against them. i.e. aggro.
The staccato way she said it felt almost accusatory to me, it’s how I read her tone, I’m a tone reader :shrug:

It’s not something I necessarily associate with bad Michelle (for me my bad Michelle reference point was Anni, where she was not aggro). This was more an observation as I was a bit taken aback by how she got in my face over it. She asked a throwaway question (unless the host clarifies, who knows?) I gave a throwaway answer (again, who knows?) and she got in my face about it.

In the last game I played with town Falcon he susses town me for word choice. I mean, this is all over one word which tbh I still find valid in the context in which I used it.

In any case I don’t think I’m the one mountain/molehilling.

@LinearPoint havent read your post just kinda skimmed, I’ll get back to you after work.
You are native in this language isn't it?

What the coloured means?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I understand LP, thanks for the answer

Brb

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

@DrWilgy or @falcon45ca Something I am curious about.

Falcon mentioned that they think SVS was muddying the waters by saying Michelle was being too aggro on Guillotine. Since WIlgy said they agreed with falcon and explained the reason for the sus better I figured I would ask you both.

If SVS is actually a wolf here, do either of you think that would imply Guillotine is wolf as well? Does it mean that you think Michelle is town for being shaded?
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:52 am @DrWilgy or @falcon45ca Something I am curious about.

Falcon mentioned that they think SVS was muddying the waters by saying Michelle was being too aggro on Guillotine. Since WIlgy said they agreed with falcon and explained the reason for the sus better I figured I would ask you both.

If SVS is actually a wolf here, do either of you think that would imply Guillotine is wolf as well? Does it mean that you think Michelle is town for being shaded?
SVS/Guillo has nothing to dissuade from a W/W pairing.

Michelle town adds scum equity to both.

What I find most interesting about SVS/Guillo pairing is that in spite of Guillo's opposition to mechanical discourse, there's been no interaction with SVS who is partaking IN said mechanical discourse and has data/reads from that mechanical discourse.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:52 am @DrWilgy or @falcon45ca Something I am curious about.

He very well could be.

I noted that SVS is now framing the aggro comment as tho Michelle were directing it at her? Or did I misread her last post
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:03 pm

He very well could be.

I noted that SVS is now framing the aggro comment as tho Michelle were directing it at her? Or did I misread her last post
I am unsure. To be honest I am not fully understanding of the aggro situation myself since I do not really follow who is accusing who of being aggro.

Follow up for both of you though.

@falcon45ca both Wilgy and I sused SVS and Guillotine independantly for different reasons.
In the event that SVS and Guillotine are both Town I would like to hear how you would interrupt that scenario, how many wolves would you think are between the two of us?

@DrWilgy similar but different question. Since Falcon and I have different reasons for susing SVS what do you think about each of our arguments in the event SVS is Town?
Obviously I know you are agreeing with falcon's take, but if the world it is revealed they were wrong I want to know what you think. Same for if you think I am potentially just bandwagoning.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:04 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:23 am [VOTE: Guillo] aubergine

See y'all tomorrow.
I agree with Sean

[VOTE: Guillo] aubergine
Why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Seanzie
Cat
Epi

SVS
MR

Michelle
Guillo
Are these serious reads?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:24 am

See y'all tomorrow.

See y'all tomorrow.
I agree with Sean

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:15 am

See y'all tomorrow.
I agree with Sean

Now I'll feel weird because I'm third, but I also agree.

So the votes are because you disagree the thread was dead and boring or?
Yes, that's right.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:15 pm @DrWilgy similar but different question. Since Falcon and I have different reasons for susing SVS what do you think about each of our arguments in the event SVS is Town?
Obviously I know you are agreeing with falcon's take, but if the world it is revealed they were wrong I want to know what you think. Same for if you think I am potentially just bandwagoning.
Your arguments are sound and in isolation. If T SVS I can see them coming from both incorrect T and opportunist W.

While Falcon would remain a firm TR for Falcon reasons, I do not think I can place an alignment on you in the event SVS flips town, at least not in this current threadstate.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:23 pm
Seanzie
Cat
Epi

SVS
MR

Michelle
Guillo
Are these serious reads?
Depends on your definition of serious?

Based on observation with reason behind them? Yes

Firm reads that really mean something now that the gamestate has evolved? No
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:22 pm

See y'all tomorrow.
I agree with Sean

Why?
Keep reading, there's the explanation of how I saw Guillo not helping town by that

LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:50 pm

See y'all tomorrow.
I agree with Sean

Why?
Keep reading, there's the explanation of how I saw Guillo not helping town by that
Do you have any thoughts on anyone else besides Guillotine?

I think your sus on them is not all that strong, especially when the day started as people were going to sleep.
Although with that note, I do want to hear your thoughts on this post. Since you said you didn't like that Guillotine was not creating content, yet they came out later and said they were trying to rille people up to talk about Guillotine. Seems contradictory to your original sus read, so I was wonder if you have changed it, found a new reason to sus Guillotine, or have work that post into your previous world view of Guillotine.
ImageImage
cat
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 8

Post by cat »

This does not sit well with me. The moment this guy is called out for passivity he amps up the agression and votes the person pushing him? Plus the logic doesn't make sense to me, but that part is just personal preference.

Sus on Guillotine
cat
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 8

Post by cat »

No slips will happen, but i think it's more likely wolves will feel awkward discussing it since it is really not much value, triggering their self-awareness. It's an easy stance to take and it looks good on face value. Once again Guillotine looks bad here

If you're really worried about wolves hiding inbetween the cracks then look for them instead of trying to prevent discussion
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:50 pm

See y'all tomorrow.
I agree with Sean

Why?
Do you have any thoughts on anyone else besides Guillotine?
Yes, I do have.
I posted a reads list.
Wilgy has a good tone when talking to Falcon and Guillo, and also shared a good amount of content, Falcon is focused on solving which is a villagery point. I don't know you but the way you're nitpicking the things seems like you search for the truth not for agenda.

Cat was funny, Sean voted first, Epi was cool, I would like to give them a town lean for each

SVS, I am waiting for her answer.

Did I miss anyone?
LinearPoint wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 12:56 pm
I think your sus on them is not all that strong, especially when the day started as people were going to sleep.
Although with that note, I do want to hear your thoughts on this post. Since you said you didn't like that Guillotine was not creating content, yet they came out later and said they were trying to rille people up to talk about Guillotine. Seems contradictory to your original sus read, so I was wonder if you have changed it, found a new reason to sus Guillotine, or have work that post into your previous world view of Guillotine.
Now that you make me think at it:
His claimed intention is not contradictory with my perception at all.
He said he acted like that for content but he has no conclusion based on that, except I am a wolf because allegedly I should know a heist game have 2 mafia in 10 players and if I suspect there can be 3 then I have unclear intentions to switch the thread to mech talks, so I am his suspect.
I think he talked more than I did about mechanics in his posts against me and he didn't post conclusions based on his 'test' which comes in contradiction with it being a real test.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I missed Mr.R, well, I have no reason to TR, no reason to SR him.

Return to “Previous Heists”